- Text Size +

It happened to everyone, eventually. One day you were living your life, and next that hand plucked you from the land and dragged you to the skies. It wasn't an if, it was a when.
The company liked to think itself free range. We were given a relatively large plot of land to roam and cultivate and build our civilisation out of and be happy. We were secure and satisfied there at the cost that someday without warning we would be the one chosen to be taken away and sold off.
I'd seen the hand many times ever since I was a child. Every time it had been so huge that I'd closed my eyes and tried to pretend it wasn't happening. I couldn't even begin to imagine something so huge and world shattering could be attached to something bigger, but it was. The last day I was there I saw the sky open up and I closed my eyes, praying it wasn't someone I knew. Then a sense of floating hit me and warm skin wrapped around my body.
For just a second I saw the face of our tormentor. The creature that stole away our families and hopes. It was a woman, like any I would see around the town. She seemed completely disinterested, not even bothering to look at me as she dropped me like a piece of discarded rubble into a box. I locked eyes with her as she applied a roof to my box, and not the slightest hint of emotion showed itself.
I cried.
I was moved around a lot after that, I wasn't sure how much but I did know there was food and water built into one of the walls. No bed but enough bare essentials to keep me alive.
I wasn't sure how much time had passed, but the movement had slowed for some  stretch of time before suddenly starting again. Before I knew it my roof was being removed, making me wince from the first hint of light I'd seen in who knew how long. Another hand, one unfamiliar reached down for me. I dodged it and stepped to the side. It spasmed around, reaching out but it didn't seem to know where I was.
I gasped a sigh of relief as the hand exited but was shook into action as the box was slowly turned on to its side and then further and further until the world was upside down and forcing me out. With nothing to hold on to I slipped down the floor and onto a soft landing. It was a palm.
I took it all in quickly. A dark room only illuminated by a large screen relatively nearby. I was in a palm connected to a teenage girl, roughly eighteen or nineteen. She was reclined on a bed, covers up to her lap. She had bright brown hair with smooth features and was staring ahead at the screen in front of her as it flashed moving images and recorded sounds.
Everything tumbled and that face grew closer and I realised I was heading for her mouth.
"No!" I screamed as loudly as possible at the last second. To my shock she did seem to pause. Her gaze drifted from the screen to look at me as if she couldn't believe I was wasting her time.
"Ugh, what is it?" She asked.
"Y-you can't eat me!" I exclaimed. She rolled her eyes and began moving her palm again.
"Sorry man, I'm hungry. Gotta eat something." She turned back to her screen and placed me against her mouth.
"No! Please!" I called. She sighed, an annoyed blast of hot air washing over me.
"What now, snack?"
"You can't just- just eat me. Its wrong. It's immoral!"
She was silent for a moment. "Whatever, dude, it's the food chain. It's the natural way. I was born to eat food, you were born to be food. That's just how it's meant to be. Can't argue with nature."
"But I'm too young! I haven't done anything with my life yet!" I cried out to her. She paused what she was watching.
"You're free range. You've had a happy life. At least you're not one of those battery farmed tinies." I hesitated for a moment. It was too long, and I could feel her begin to move again. I cried out and pleaded again.
"Oh my god, could you stop making this so difficult? I've got work tommorow and frankly I don't have time to be worried about some dumb tiny and his feelings. Listen little guy, I went into the supermarket because I wanted to binge this show and I needed some snacks. I got some crisps, some meat for dinner tommorow and a tiny. What makes you any different from the bacon I have in my fridge?"
"I have feelings!" I cried.
"So? You think that pig didn't?"
"It's not the same!"
"How?" She asked. I didn't have an answer.
Her hand closed up for a second and I heard the shifting of fabrics outside the hand. The grip tightened for a moment, and then stopped. I heard the TV programme start again.
Being greeted to the world again was chaos as she was moving her arm down somewhere. The floor disappeared as she tilted her hand and I began falling. I hit another plain of skin.
All around me were two giant tits. It was like the valley back at home, I was in awe of the majesty of the two rising hills above me. The skin felt smooth and soft.
"Look, will that shut you up? You're a man. Even normal human guys with normal human intelligence are shut up by these things. If you're so insistent on me being moral ill give you a last happy memory, snack."
And with that she turned away, her chin far above me, her eyes pointing far a way. I dropped to the floor, feeling the sensation as my back hit the skin. I was going to die. It was really happening.
Absentmindedly the girl went to fiddle with something that was going on with the laptop on her lap. As both her arms reached forwards they began to push the two breasts together. The two sides were coming in fast and I made a run towards her neck to get away from the rapidly moving walls.
I didn't make it in time. I was pushed in between the two, but it wasn't painful. It was warm. I was cocooned by two perky boobs, and the way they kept moving against each other stimulated my whole body.
It didn't last forever. Light broke through the two as I saw, for the last time, a hand reach out for me. I was resigned to my fate. I was thrown in to a hand with cheese and onion crisps. We were slowly being brought to her mouth by a girl who didn't see any difference between me and a few fried pieces of potato.
"Sorry man, food chain." She said as I fell into the dark chasm, never to return.