- Text Size +
Story Notes:

*Warning* Blood and gore towards the end. Definite mental trauma and as always be preared to feel strange at what makes you aroused.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Any characters or situations are purely fictional and any resemblance or similarities are purely coincedental. Read at your own risk.

Veronica was a little sad today as she walked slowly out of work to a nearby park, enjoying each satisfying footfall of her big black boots. Her turn with the play bitch was over for the week and now she had to lend him to her friend. She sighed, at least she was getting a final deep clean out of him she thought as she scrunched her toes and felt a body squirm in pain beneath them. She was going to miss that, he has proven to be quite erotic she smiled as she was able to grab a tiny head in between her big and index toe, squeezing the little lump hard she was rewarded with a muted scream that Veronica could just barely hear. She laughed it was cute that he couldn't die, that no matter what punishment she made his little body endure, that each and every painful pop and cracks of his bones were to be endured.

Though she was running late now and should hurry, keeping his head firmly wedged between her socked toes she hastened her walking and enjoyed the moment of every footfall where her feet rolled and crushed him under her full weight. In the moment of his torture she didn't see Susie until she almost walked into her. “Hi Susie, it's good to see you again”

“It's good to see you too, I trust you have it?” Susie bashfully said.

Veronica sighed as she gave the bitch one final squeeze between her toes, savoring the measly resistance his head gave against her crushing toe. She reached down and began unbuckling the silver clasps of her boot, and slowly pulled her black socked foot out of the deep dark hell of her boot, an almost visible fume of hot sweat spilling from the boots as her foot slid out of its dark lair. Slowly after heel and instep came her long toes stretching the edges of her black sock so that the polished nails and toe jam inside were clearly visible. Susie gazed in awe and Veronica groaned in pleasure as they looked in between Veronica's slender big and index toe, under a stretched layer of sock was what looked like a defeated and sad tiny head wedged and glued with toe jam between now comparatively massive toes. Pulling the rest of her foot out she revealed a completely limp, sweaty, battered, and groaning man, his body was just half the length of her foot or about from the bottom of her heel to her instep, he was miserably tiny.

Veronica grinned at Susies awed face “this is the absolute and total control that you will have over him” she squeezed her toes together and the sock covered face screamed as he was forcibly compressed to prove a point. “He will be yours to toy with, he'll do anything you desire, maybe not willingly, but he learns quickly with a little… incentive” she whispered.

Susie slightly winced as she saw the poor thing hang limp weeping and defeated between the toes crushing embrace, Veronica really gave it no mercy. She could almost pity it… almost, once she learned of Veronica's toy, she begged Veronica for a try and after a week of waiting for her chance at being a goddess, Susie held no sympathy for her new subject.

Veronica sighed as she reached down and pulled apart her toes, and let the bitch fall with a tiny thud to the sidewalk beneath her, it groaned as it tried to get up but was immediately met with Veronica's socked foot crushing the air out of it, pushing its head down into the ground beneath her dominating toe and making its body support her weight.

“God that feels good” Veronica groaned as she scrunched her toe and pulled its weeping head back to witness the two titans tower before him. Susie impatiently coughed “ahem”

Veronica blushed slightly “Sorry it just feels very nice to have someone's entire existence bound to your toe” she said as she proceeded to grind her weight on the toy beneath the ball of her foot, eliciting screams of pain.

Susie frowned “It's my turn now, let him go” she said as she curled the toes of her pink and yellow sneakers, anticipating the body soon to be beneath them. 

Veronica sighed “okay” and raised her foot and lightly kicked the bitch towards Susie's awaiting sneakered foot. Susie wasted no time, her foot shooting over its tiny body, slamming down and roughly grinding the screams beneath her foot, now it was her time to sigh.

Veronica looked almost longingly at Susie's sneakers stretch and strain as the toes inside ripped apart the screaming body beneath them with only a shaking hand visible beneath the sole.

Lifting her black socked foot off of the concrete leaving a body shaped sweat print, Veronica slid it back into the black hole of her boot and zipped it close and proceeded to reattach all the buckles. Giving one last look at Susie's gleeful face as she unrelentingly crushed the body beneath the grit of her sneakers, Veronica had a fleeting sense of pity for the bitch, as much as she enjoyed its suffering, she never saw it from a third perspective, they really were sadistic. Though this was quickly lost as she remembered who's turn it was next to play with the bitch, she curled her toes, the leather of her boots stretched in protest as her toes pushed against it.

“Just one more week” she sighed as she fantasizes of being a goddess once more, walking away she forgot about the sliver of pity she had as her mind enjoyed her footfalls.

 

Meanwhile Susie had no need to fantasize as her toes busied themselves with their new toy. Crushing and grasping the bump that poked and wiggled against the rubbery sole of her sneaker, Susie took pleasure as her ears took in the nearly silent yet horrific screams and desperate pleas for her mercy being muffled and punished by her sneakers rough treads. She granted her bitch no mercy as she ground the toy as if it were a very unfortunate pebble, feeling it compress and soften from her weight yet still just hard enough to press against her sole to massage her foot.

Susie was sure he would be silenced and pop like a bug beneath her, yet he somehow he remained alive and screaming in pain, his tiny body somehow holding her punishing weight without bursting. This was good she thought, her toy would still live and please her even with her brutality, she couldn't wait to test its fortitude against her other ideas, if his body wouldn't break than she could certainly snap his mind.

Susie grinned, thinking of the fun she would have as she absentmindedly macerated and pulverized her toys poor body, raising and dropping her toes on his screaming face, screams… and then silence... screams… and then silence… Susie looked down at her foot and laughed at how she forgot the torture she was committing, she needed some more silence though if she was to relax and so she proceeded to rest all of her weight on his poor body with a devilish grin eclipsing the toy beneath the pink and yellow sneakers, grinding his face under the ball of her foot the muffled screams beneath her barely reaching her ears.

Whilst her toes enjoyed rubbing the bitch into the concrete Susie decided she should head home where more discrete things could be done. Lifting her sneaker she relieved the body of her weight and rested her foot by its flattened body, kneeling down she began to untie her shoes and looked closely at her toy. Susie grimaced, it wasn't a pretty sight, the body was wheezing as it twitched in a small pool of blood with only a few scraps of skin holding its limbs together as its body slowly came together from an unknown magic. Even though it slowly healed Susie almost felt sorry for her servant, it was obviously in tremendous pain, her crotch warmed to the thought, it must deeply fear her now, she was able to absolutely destroy its body with little effort, the bitch was at her complete and utter mercy. 

Susie finished untying her sneaker and grinned, all thoughts of pity were gone, she intended to give her new toy no mercy, it served her and it's sole purpose is to give her pleasure, and if that meant it would suffer then she will make it scream for her mercy. Stepping on the heel of her sneaker she pulled her sweaty blue socked foot out of its pink domain, enjoying the feeling of fresh air being corrupted and heated by her foots fumes. Pulling out her toes they scrunched and stretched in their freedom as air flowed between them, cooling her sweat, Susie sighed, it felt nice to have her toes breath.

The bitch below who was almost fully healed was not thinking the same who was hit with a full blast of sweaty foot stench, Susie noticed his reaction and took pleasure in it, resting her heel on the concrete and keeping the ball of her foot raised over his meager body. The bitch lay unmoving, paralyzed with fear it braved the horrible stench and quietly got on its knees and begged beneath the foot of its new god as Susie's toes curled and stretched in anticipation. Susie could just about hear the pleas beneath her, she smiled and closed her eyes, this is just what she wanted, complete and total subservience, and with that thought she lowered her foot on her slave.

Her blue sock fell slowly on the bitch below, the begging body pushed to its knees as it folded beneath her. Her sweaty instep squelching as it pressed against its body, Susies toes covered the tiny face, sealing it with the airtight seal of her sweat and odor, muffling the desperate pleas with a satisfying squish as her sweat was squished out of her sock and forced down the poor things mouth and nose, filling it with her sweet sweat. Susie groaned slightly from the contact, letting her hand drift to her crotch as she enjoyed the tiny squirms of resistance massaging the underside of her foot.

She kept these socks on for months in anticipation, the poor socks became like a sponge in her sneakers, absorbing her constant excretion of sweat and jam. They were disgusting at this point, no longer brilliant blue but tinted brown with the blue faded from her constant footfalls, the fabric stretched till the tiny face between her black and gold nail polished toes could clearly be seen screaming. She smiled down at the face, enjoying the tiny gurgles as it fought for her corrupted air beneath a torrent of sweat. There was no need to give it a fighting chance, and so raising just her toe she closed her eyes to take in and let the gold speckled toe fall slowly on the terrified face.

Susie bit her lip as she felt the squelching of her plentiful sweat being squeezed out and compressed down the tiny struggling throat, it stood no chance. The poor thing couldn't even end its suffering and just die as it was drowned in Susie's foot sweat, it was made to endure every pain as an unending flow of sweat from beneath a teenagers toe. Susie took pleasure in these thoughts as she sat warmly on the concrete grinning as a life was forced to unwillingly drink and taste the filth of her foot, it truly made her feel like the goddess she wanted, no, she pressed her toe down harder on the squirming insect, the goddess she was meant to be. She smiled and enjoyed her omnipotence for a while, occasionally pressing down with different parts of her foot to take pleasure in the effects, her favorite quickly became her toes as they produced a lot of squirms with only a twitch of her muscles.

After a while though Susie began to become curious of how it would feel to have the tiny body against the hard skin of her foot, she grinned, how it would feel to watch it eat the toe jam as she squeezed its head in between her bare toes, maybe even have it scrape the underside of her toe nails. Beside her foot could do with a little treatment, Susie thought maliciously. With a little reluctance she raised her socked foot but as the dull blue of her sock rose the poor birch remained adhered to the bottom of it, just like with Veronica the poor insect rose limp and defeated, adhered firmly by its masters sweat. Susie smile only grew, she barely started playing and her power already put it in its place just like a limp piece of grass stuck to her foot.

She let her foot fall back down, squishing the body against her foot with the force of her weight, and dragged it across the rough concrete leaving a wet mark of sweat where her foot was once present until she felt the weeping bitch peel out from beneath her soggy sock, dragging underneath her like a pencil as it was run over by her wet foot. She smiled, now that she used up his physical durability it was time to move on, lifting her gritty foot once more except this time leaving the little toy crumpled on the concrete as she slid her finger in her sock, grimacing at the feeling of all the sweat and grind held in the ruined cotton. Her finger felt like it entered an oven, her foot hot and overwhelming, her sweat already soaking her finger as she felt her heel twitch slightly against her finger, she could only imagine how her poor toy was even surviving.

She looked down and smiled, even better the ground and broken toy was pulling itself together, struggling to crawl away from her hovering foot, it wouldn’t help, she owned him, and there was no escaping her. Pulling on the dulled sock she had to use a bit more force than she expected as the week old socks clung to her foot as a glue of caked sweat and grime slowly pulled apart as Susie slid her sock over her heel and peeled it off of her foot. She grimaced as she smelt the musky stench of an almost fume like gas visibly spilling from her foot and over the struggling toy, it’s body shivering and gagging as it desperately gasped for nonexistent air as weeks of pent up stench bombarded its poor senses.

Susie grinned with glee knowing with absolute certainty that she could make the bitch suffer from her mere presence, she was a true goddess with each gag and painful wheeze a testament to her power. She set aside the abused sock, it seemingly sighing in relief as it took its first break from its constant servitude. Susie lazily stretched her toes, feeling the air cook along her hot foot, her toes enjoying the first bit of freedom in weeks as flecks of ground up skin and sock fell onto the paralyzed bitch, she took her time, enjoying herself as her toy struggled to breath in anything but her overwhelming stench.

Slowly she lowered her foot, the twitching skin of her pale foot slowly coming down, blocking out the bitches world till only her awaiting foot remained, closing her eyes she savored the feeling of power as the hot insole of her foot almost sizzling as it crushed the toys already broken legs, eliciting a concoction of screams that brought glee to her face. Slowly her foot continued, the ball of her foot coming down against the screams of pain, crushing its poor life until her toe softly covered its face bringing a calm silence as Susie sighed contently, she was all and everything.

It’s body was cool against her sole, squirming and cracking against the immense pressure of her foot, a desperate hand scratched between her toes trying to grip the mash of jam in the fold of her gold speckled toes. She spared it no mercy, letting her soft sole drag across the rough concrete side to side, rolling the body like a pencil, snapping off an arm by the shoulder as if it were a twig leaving it stuck in her toe jam as the ball of her foot elicited more cracking and mangling the already broken legs. She let out a sigh,she was breaking it piece by piece, the bloody stump of his arm already being cauterized by her yellow toe jam as the separated arm sunk deeper into the folds of her toe, disappearing from view without a second of her thought.

Chapter End Notes:

Feels weird am I right? Any comments or changes to the story are always welcome, I will likely add more of a conclusion when I get around to it. DFTBA