[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

The northern shelf is home to a brave people, who despite the harsh living conditions, have survived and built up a civilisation that has lasted for hundreds of years. In the main village "Norwinsk", a famous society of adventurers known as "The men of Inquiry" resides, its members, the most skilled men and women of the north, lead expeditions into the deadly tundra to the north to secure supplies from the scarce wildlife and to find treasures unknown hidden in the ice. Join Philian Fawk, his sister Kyra and their proud team of adventurers, as they take on an expedition far more dangerous than any of them would have expected. After facing the many dangers of unmapped territories, they soon make a discovery of a magnitude beyond comparison. But everything comes with a price and in this case, the price is yet to be determined. 


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Fantasy, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, New World Order, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 15401 Read: 19961
Published: November 15 2019 Updated: December 12 2019
Story Notes:

Hey everybody and welcome to the first story I'm deciding to publish on this panel. At this point in time it is yet far from being finished but I didn't want to wait till that time has come. This story is dedicated mainly to the giantess-community and while you will notice that it takes quite some time until the word "Giantess" let alone any other related aspect is even so much as mentioned, keep in mind, that these are only the first four chapters of a potentially 30k+ words story in which I wanted to combine my interest in giantess-fantasies with storytelling that is not only focussed on the more "action-centred" elements of this genre but also makes some attempts at worldbuilding and includes at least a hint of in-depth character development. (That said, I am not saying that as a writer I'm any good at that...). At later stages the story will include a variety and higher density of action-centred-elements usually found in the genre, but is limited to F/m interaction and is already tagged according to the elements you can expect to be included (Different sizes of GTS will be represented in the story!) . I will not always release four chapters at once and I am not yet clear on the time it will take to update the story, hence there will be no fixed schedule for further releases. 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

1. Chapter One: The Men of Inquiry by ItsUli [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2179 words)

2. Chapter Two: Unmapped Territory by ItsUli [Reviews - 0] (1691 words)

3. Chapter Three: The Flight by ItsUli [Reviews - 0] (1482 words)

4. Chapter Four: Andvaka by ItsUli [Reviews - 0] (1497 words)

5. Chapter Five: Into the Lair by ItsUli [Reviews - 1] (2563 words)

6. Chapter Six: The Council of Halja by ItsUli [Reviews - 1] (3301 words)

7. Chapter Seven: Halja’s Offer by ItsUli [Reviews - 1] (2688 words)