- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This site is the worst for image hosting, so I'm not going to bother.  Check it out on DA to see the illustrated version: https://www.deviantart.com/jay-bug/art/Punishment-Game-825237333

Punishment Game

By Jay-Bug and SleepyCoffin

They hadn't known each other for a very long time, but they got along well and shared many hobbies. He was shy and a bit withdrawn. She was messy and a bit blunt. On Halloween night they sat in her dimly lit bedroom and played video games together.

“Do you like god-sim games?” He asked.

“I think they're a little boring.” She said.

“I like them,” He said, “I think there's something neat about being totally in control.”

“Hm...” She trailed off.

“It would be cool if there was a two player god-sim, then we could play together.” He smiled into his lap.

“How would that work?” She asked.

“What do you mean?” He asked back.

“How could you have two people totally in control? Either one person has total control, or they don't.” She replied.

“Oh, yeah, I hadn't thought about that.” He said.

“Have you ever played a punishment game?” She asked, seemingly changing the subject.

“I don't think so.” He said.

“Well, do you want to?” She asked.

“How does it work?” He asked back.

“It's easy. If you lose, you get punished.” She said.

“Punished how?” He asked.

“If I win, I get total control over you. Easy.” She explained.

“Total control?” He asked.

“Yeah.” She replied.

“What if I win?” He asked.

“Enough questions, do you want to play or not?” She asked.

“Um...” He hesitated for a moment. She was cute, strong willed, and he wanted her to like him, “Alright, let’s do it.”

“Awesome. Here, let's find a game to use as the competition.” She smirked. They dug through a box of discs and cartridges and eventually pulled out a game they both agreed on.

It didn't last long. He thought he was good at the game, but she possessed an unnatural mastery. Within five minutes she had beaten him, practically unchallenged.

“Oh, um,” He stared blankly at the screen, before turning to her, “Now what?”

“Now you get punished.” She smiled, reaching out her hand, thumb and index finger outstretched. She pinched them together, hard, on the tip of his nose.

“Ow!” He cried, slapping her hand away, “...That's it?”

“No.” She said.

It was like a thunderclap. His ears rang. His skin crawled. The light in his vision bloomed out, swam, sank, and began singing like a glass harmonica. He slid off of his chair, fingers gripped into his hair, watching as the room exploded and stretched outward like a cartoon.

That's it.” She said, her voice suddenly booming.

“Wh-what?” He peeped, nascent senses still getting their footing.

Up here, you dork.” She said.

He looked up, and up, and up. The small, cute girl he had just been playing games with was now gigantic, in a gigantic chair, in a gigantic room, in a gigantic apartment.

Or perhaps, some distant voice of reason seemed to say, he was smaller.

You look like an ant,” She said, leaning forward to see him better, “Or like an NPC in a god-sim. Is this the kind of total control you think is so 'neat'?”

“I...how did you do this?” He asked, finally coming back to his senses a bit.

How does it feel to be on the other end of it?” She asked.

“Is this my punishment?” He asked.

No, this is your punishment.” She grinned, before lifting her giant bare foot, easily shadowing him, “So, at least strike a good pose when I press you flat.”

“Woah, woah, woah, you have to be kidding me.” He said, falling backwards and attempting to scuttle away.

On Halloween? Get real.” She said, moving her foot in small circles as she lowered it over him, easily following his movements.

“C'mon, that's dangerous!” He said, pulling himself up and breaking into a full sprint.

That isn't much of a pose. You're just going to be flat a lot faster if you're trying to outrun someone whose pinky toe is twice your size, you know?” She said, lowering her sole to the ground, the moist skin sticking to the hardwood. She applied just enough pressure to keep him stuck beneath the ball of her foot.

“Wai-” He was cut off by the introduction of what felt like a dozen tons of weight.

So, now that you know the situation, could you at least pose to something funnier?” She said, “I want to go out tonight, and I think a blood splatter in your pose would look good for Halloween.”

He struggled to move against her, but could barely pull himself from his strange and folded position.

Here, since you probably have a mouthful of my foot, or maybe you're just drowning in my sweat, how about you lick my foot once if you're ready to be flat now, and two if you actually want to do this right.” She said.

He shuddered, but despite his reticence, stuck out his tongue and dutifully wiped it twice against her dirty skin.

That's more like it.” She said, lifting her foot, “Now strike a pose, shrimp.”

“Um, like this?” He said, stretching himself out spread eagle.

Boooring.” She sighed.

“How about...” He bent one leg, set the other straight out, and arced his arms like an 'M' above his head.

That's fine...I guess.” She rolled her eyes, “Ready to be a stain?”

“Are...are you really going to do this?” He asked. In response, she smiled widely, and he was suddenly struck with the mental image of an animal baring its teeth. Her foot lifted again, blocking out her face, before lowering onto his supine form. Her sweaty sole pressed into his body, light at first, but she quickly pushed more weight on. Like a hydraulic press, he was completely flattened into the floor in a manner of seconds. She lifted her foot from what was left, parts of his body still glued to her dirty sole, and pulled it into her lap.

“Dang, that didn't really leave the print I was hoping for. Oh well, I'm sure no one is going to belooking at my feet tonight.” She sighed, before standing up and looking down at the smudge remaining on the floor, “Thanks for the paint, though~”

-End-