- Text Size +

Brookes Current Height: 10'7 ft

Veronica's Current Height: 10'3 ft

 

    It had been about a week since Brooke and Mike had been at Doctor Kirby's. They were now walking on a sidewalk on a busy street, going to a restaurant to enjoy some time together. The last week had been a crazy one for them. After Veronica had grown, their classmates were absolutely shocked to see that she was now also tall and that Brooke had grown even more. Veronica enjoyed her time in class, taking every chance she had to invite people over to her place to have some fun with.

    Brooke was more worried about continuing to grow and being accepted by society. To fulfill her promise to Doctor Kirby she had gone out and gotten a job at a factory. She had not started yet but knew that they had hired her for her size. A woman as big as her could be incredibly helpful for that type of work.

    As Brooke and Mike walked to the restaurant she could not resist getting on her tiptoes to try and look through some second story building windows. She was almost tall enough to pear through them. She wore a red dress that fit her snugly. It came up to just around the bottom of her buttocks. When she got on her toes Mike noticed some men behind her trying to get a peak. He was about to stop them but did not bother with it. Brooke was only going to get bigger and it was inevitable that soon everybody would be shorter than her crotch and butt.

    Most people walking on the sidewalk stared up in awe. Brooke felt as if she were looking down at children. At this point she was basically double the size of an average human being. She loved the fact that her legs were essentially the height of most of the people that she walked by. Brooke looked up at one of the street lights and thought it might be fun to try and reach the top of it. She reached one of her arms up into the air and was just a couple of feet away from reaching the top. Mike watched with a smile on his face.

    He was pleased seeing Brooke enjoy her height. She was the tallest person to ever exist and people were giving her praise and appreciation. Some people had even gotten selfies with Brooke on the way to the restaurant. Mike watched her enjoying these moments. She loved the attention she was getting, even if it was a little hard for her to kneel to fit in the frame of the selfies. At one point Brooke decided she would hold the persons phone. Her arms were much longer than everybody else so she would be able to get the shot from further away. The only problem being that her hand was too big for the phone and her large finger had a slightly hard time touching the picture button on the camera app. She managed to do it however, producing a good picture with many people in frame.

    Mike was also having an incredibly hard time keeping up with Brookes long legs. Her strides were much longer than his due to the current length of her legs. On multiple occasions he would either need to speed up or tell her to slow down. "You know I could probably just carry you the rest of the way there." Brooke had told him.

    "And i'd look like a kid in your arms." Mike said jokingly. "Maybe another time, when you're much bigger and impossible to keep up with."

    "Deal. By then it'll be much easier to hold you anyways."

They approached the restaurant. Brookes navel was just an inch away from reaching the top of the door. She bent through the doorway and they made their way to the waiting area. The ceiling was tall enough in there for Brooke to be able to stand up fully. Mike approached one of the workers. "Table for two please." Mike then remembered that Brooke would be too big for any of their chairs. "Oh, and don't bother with a second chair at our table." The worker looked up at Brooke in surprise.

    "We'll let you know when the table is ready." Said the worker as she moved on to her next task.

    Brooke looked around and examined the room. From up high it was easy to see everything. She was amused by all the people that were staring at her. There were others that were also waiting for a table. They were all currently infatuated by Brooke. Some of them even got up close to Brooke, trying to compare themselves to her long legs. She had gotten used to this type of behavior from people and even had poked fun at them sometimes. Brooke looked down at them.

    "You little guys trying to compare? If you think these legs are long now you should see what they will look like in a couple of weeks." Brooke teased, knowing that she would most likely go through some growth spurts in that time. The people comparing whispered among themselves, they could not believe that the rumors were true and that her growth showed no sign of stopping.

    After some time had passed a worker made their way up to Brooke and Mike. "Right this way guys." The worker said as she began to lead the way to their table.

    Brooke and Mike followed and made their way to their table. "Your waitress will be here any minute" Said the worker as she left the two of them. Brooke knelt down onto the floor instead of sitting in a chair. The table came up to around the bottom of her breasts when she did so. The waitress approached the table and Brooke could not help but notice that she was taller than the waitress while she was on her knees.

    "Any drinks I can get you two?" Said the waitress.

    "Just a Pepsi." Replied Mike.

    "Two waters please." Said Brooke. She needed to consume more now due to her increased size.

    "I'll be back in a minute with your drinks. Feel free to look through the menu." Said the waitress.

    Brooke and Mike looked through the menus and Mike knew from the look on Brookes face that he was going to be spending a lot of money on her. The waitress came back with their drinks. "Are you two all ready to order?" Brooke and Mike gave a nod of agreement.

    "I'll just be getting some buffalo wings with a side of fries." Mike said

    "I'd like two Alfredo pastas and two Caesar salads on the side." Brooke side.

    "Alrighty. I'll be back when your food is ready." The waitress left the two of them.

    "You're going to cost me a lot of money the bigger you get and the more I need to feed you." Mike joked at Brooke.

    "At least I've got this new job at the factory. I'll be paid quite well for my services. They won't have to use some of their machines while they have someone of my size there."

    "Its a good thing the factory is quite large. It'll last quite some time for you as you keep on growing." Mike pointed out.

    "It'll be perfect. And once i'm too big to enter through their regular doors i'll instead be able to fit and go through their garage doors they usually use for their trucks." Brooke was quite pleased with how this job might turn out. As she got bigger the job would become easier and once she was too big she would probably be able to do leave the factory and do jobs that are more important.

    "When do you start?" Mike asked.

    "In about a week."

    "Do you know if you'll be continuing college as you get bigger?"

    This was something Brooke had not really thought about. "I'm not sure. One of these days i'll be too big for the classroom. It'll suck cause I love biology but I love becoming a giantess even more."

    "There's also the fact that you may soon outgrow your house."

    "I'm sure I can find an alternative. Something like the schools gymnasium would be perfect for me."

    "I'm sure we'll figure it out as we go." Mike reassured her.

    The waitress returned to their table with their meals. "Buffalo wings with a side of fries and two Alfredo pastas and two Caesar salads. Enjoy your meal." Said the waitress as she left their table.

    Brooke was starving and picked up the tiny fork. She did not realize that it would be so tiny for her. Soon she would outgrow things regular people used. She fumbled with the fork as she tried to pick at her pasta with it. She grabbed some food with it and got used to holding the fork after a while. She ate her first bowl of pasta rather quickly. Mike looked at her with a dropped jaw.

    "At this rate you'll finish all your food soon. Maybe you should've ordered more." Mike teased.

    "Maybe I should have. I am a growing girl after all." Brooke joked back. However she did not realize that this joke was about to become a reality in mere seconds. She suddenly felt that familiar tingly feeling that indicated she was about to have a growth spurt. She felt her already tight dress tighten some more. Some tears began to appear on her dress as her body expanded. She watched as her point of view become even higher while kneeling. Her growth stopped and she felt better then ever before. She had grown 8 inches, bringing her to a height of 11'3 ft.

    "I guess I really should have ordered more. This food looks even smaller now." Brooke said as she picked up her glass of water and gulped it all down.

    Mike was not even shocked from these spurts anymore. "Barely anybody could beat your height even while your kneeling like this." He teased.

    "I bet Veronica will be jealous. She may be big but now i'm even bigger." Said Brooke as she quickly finished both of her salads.

    "I have to admit i'm a little worried about her. You I can trust with the whole size thing. But Veronica always loved to hold power over others. I hope she can use her height for good like you are."

    "I'm sure she'll do fine. If she doesn't I'm sure I could talk to her and straighten things out." Said Brooke as she finished her final bowl of pasta.

    "I'm sure shes having plenty of fun now. I can't even imagine the type of things shes doing to take full advantage of her height." Mike said with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

    "Oh I bet we can have another threesome. I just don't know if you can handle it with two giant women this time." Brooke teased.

    The waitress came back and gasped as she noticed she had to look even higher up at Brooke. She composed herself before speaking. "Any desserts for you two today?"

    Brooke looked at Mike with a sly smile on her face. He knew he was about to spend a lot more money on her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Veronica was laying down on her tiny bed. Her head was against the head board and yet her knees did not even make it onto the bed. The bottom of the bed only reached up to the lower portion of her thigh. Laying down she was also almost the entire length of the bedroom.

    She felt a tiny penis thrust inside of her. Or at least to her it was tiny. His head was only able to reach up to her breasts in this position. She moaned loudly as she looked towards the two other men fondling and sucking her breasts. She felt so much euphoria at the pleasure she was being given. Her new height had so many advantages, and she loved the fact that multiple people were able to have fun with her body all at the same time.

    Things were going great for her until she heard her doorbell ring. "Ugh. Why now? Sorry little ones, your goddess will have to leave you for a little while. She got off the bed and stood up, having to bend her head and shoulders in the process to properly fit. She made her way towards her clothes. Veronica was ordering her outfits from the same people Brooke was. Everything was made specifically for her size. She put on a pair of black short shorts and a black sports bra. The outfit looked good with her dark red hair.

    She made her way to the front door and opened it. The people on the other side saw only up to her abdomen since she was behind the door. "Oh silly little- er, big me. I guess i'll have to come out to see you." Veronica walked out of her house, needing to bend really low to reach the handle to close her door.

    Once she was outside she noticed that the people on the other side was actually a group of police officers. "Oh no. What did I do? I know i'm big but I don't think I've been naughty and crushed anything just yet. If I did it was of course just an accident." Veronica said, teasing the officers below her.

    The police chief stepped up to her. His 5'7 ft height only came up to just slightly below her hips. "Hi there ma'am. I'm Police Chief Eric Shepherd. We were notified of your growth and also of your friends, Brooke."

    "So what? Is it illegal to be this big?"  Veronica snapped back at him.

    "No ma'am. We do however know that you and Brooke need to contribute to society. Help us out and do things a normal person can't. That was the deal you had agreed to with Doctor Kirby. We know the original intention of the growth formula is for soldiers. We also know you grew bigger than the size it is intended for and that you may still grow even bigger. My police force and I all think that you could be a valuable asset to our team."

    "Are you offering me a job little one?"

    "Yes I am. I spoke about it with government officials and we agreed that someone of your size could be helpful in capturing criminals and maybe even scaring them. And if you do continue to grow we think that you would be even more helpful to us."

    Veronica thought it over a bit. She liked the idea of using her height to intimidate people. "And i'll be paid well? Maybe even be given a little extra freedom to do what I want?"

    The chief had expected this from what he had heard of Veronica. "Of course you will be paid, otherwise it would be unfair to put you in harms way for this. We're pretty strict with the law, no exceptions with any of our officers. You all have to follow the rules no matter what. Although I do realize that someone of your size may cause some accidental damage. If this does happen we will deal with any problems that arise."

    A smirk appeared on Veronica's face and she stepped one of her long legs even closer to the chief. "Then we have ourselves a deal." Said Veronica as she reached her hand downward for a handshake. The chief had to put his arm upward to reach Veronica's hand. She grabbed it and she noticed some discomfort from the little man. He usually held so much power but touching her large hand must have made him realize just how small he was compared to her.

    "Thank you so much ma'am. We'll be in contact with you to begin your training this week and get everything else prepared for you. I look forward to working with you ma'am."

    Veronica looked down at him and smiled. "Thanks for the opportunity chief. Now if you don't mind, I've got to go inside to finish some things off." Veronica said with a mischievous look on her face.