- Text Size +

Brookes Current Height: 11'3 ft

Veronica's Current Height: 10'3 ft

 

    What at first had been excitement had slowly turned into nervousness. Brooke had become incredibly anxious for her new job. She had put on a pair of black yoga pants and a cropped tank top that exposed her stomach to just slightly above her belly button. She figured this outfit would be the most comfortable to wear at work, unless if they gave her a uniform when she arrived. Although she was quite sure that they would have nothing that would fit her current stature.

    She was about to leave the house to go to her new job but did not have the will to open the door. She was scared about messing something up while there. Brooke knew that her height gave her an advantage but it was also an easy way to screw things up. One little mistake and her size could cause some serious damage. Nobody would trust a giantess anymore and people would fear her.

    Mike stood beside her to see her out but noticed her hesitation. The top of his head now came up to around her crotch area. Her vagina was barely an inch above from where his eyes were. As he looked up to her face he once again realized how big she was becoming. Brookes navel was about a foot above his head and the 8' ft tall ceiling forced her to arch her back forward significantly in order to stand inside the house.

    "You don't have to do this if you don't want to honey." Mike said lovingly to her.

    Brooke looked down at him. "I do want to do this. I'm just nervous that i'll be clumsy and mess something up."

    Mike reached his arms upward to grab one of Brookes now big hands. He wrapped each of his hands around two of her large fingers. "You haven't caused any damage yet babe. I have faith that you'll do an amazing job at the factory. The people there will love you and appreciate your work."

    A smile came across Brookes face. "You sure know how to cheer me up." She got down onto her knees and hugged Mike. Even in this position Brooke had to slightly bend her head forward since she was now taller than the ceiling while tall kneeling. She noticed that down bellow Mike was getting a face full of boobs while she was in this position. Brooke bent her head downward to give him a kiss on the forehead. "Your right. I haven't messed anything up yet being big so all I have to do is continue being careful. I wish I could say the same for Veronica..."

    "Don't worry about her." Mike replied instantly. "Her position in the police force is suitable for her attitude. Soon nobody will commit any crimes when they know a giantess will be there to easily stop them." Mike joked.

    Brooke giggled. "I guess your right once again." She slowly stood back up. "Okay. I think i'm ready for this." She reached her hand downward to open the door. The door now reached up to the top of her hips so in order to pass through she had to fully bend her back forward. Mike was amazed seeing a pair of legs that were the height of a door.

    "I'm assuming you're walking?" Mike asked.

    "Yep. With these legs i'm able to move way faster than the average person."

    "Well stay safe and enjoy your first day!" Mike said reassuringly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Brooke approached the factory and realized just how huge it was from the outside. She had a feeling that this job may last awhile for her. She bent through the main entrance and entered the reception area. She had to bend her head in this area as it had 8' ft tall ceilings. The security guard at the main desk looked at her in shock. He tried to hide this shock as fast as he could before speaking.

    "He-Hello ma'am. I'm assuming you're new here?" The security guard asked.

    "Yep, this is my first day." Brooke replied.

    The security guard pulled out a pen and paper and put it on the desk. I'll just need you to sign in on this sheet and then you'll proceed to the next area."

    Brooke got down onto her knees and grabbed the pen. It was incredibly small in her hands now and when she went to write her name on the paper she realized just how tiny she had to make her writing. Obviously it looked normal for the average sized person but Brooke now found it difficult to keep her writing small. When she was done she stood back up.

    "Just go down that hallway and through that door. Someone will be there to tell you about what you'll be doing." Said the security guard as he pointed down the hallway.

    "Thanks so much!" Brooke replied as she made her way down the hallway. The security guard could not help but look at her behind as her ass moved in those yoga pants.

    Brooke opened the door and saw a couple of offices as well as the lunch area. The ceiling was the same over here so she continued to keep her back bent forward. A man in one of the offices looked in her direction. His eyes grew in size as he realized how big Brooke was. He left the office room to approach her. Brooke noticed that he was quite tall for a man. He was 6'6 ft tall and his head almost came up to her hips.

    "When head office said our new worker was tall I didn't expect it to be by this much." The man said. "My name is Henry Sanchez by the way. I'm going to be your boss in this factory. Its nice to meet you." He moved his hand forward to shake Brookes. She grasped his tiny hand and shook it.

    "Nice to meet you too." Brooke replied.

    "I originally had a work shirt for you in the biggest size we had but I don't think it would fit you." Henry pulled it out and unfolded it. Brooke grabbed it and knew instantly that there was no way that it would fit her current size. "Well I guess we'll just have to let you come here wearing whatever you feel like. I imagine its hard to obtain clothes at your size so its okay to come in here wearing whatever you like. Everybody will know who you are anyways, it'll be hard to miss ya. Now follow me." Henry led her to the lunch area.

    "The seats and tables look a little too small for me to fit into." Brooke remarked.

    "Maybe we can take out a table to give you space to eat. I know that eating on the floor isn't the most civil thing to do but I think your size makes some exceptions for you."

    Brooke looked around the room a bit more. "And when i'm even bigger I may need to start eating outside instead."

    Henry's jaw dropped. "Even bigger? You mean you're not done growing yet?"

    Brooke giggled to herself. "I'm surprised you haven't heard of me yet. Almost everyone in town now knows of the growing girl."

    Henry shrugged his shoulders. "I don't pay attention to the news much these days. Anyways I think its time I told you about your responsibilities over here. As you already know we are responsible for packaging away food into boxes to be shipped off to stores or into our warehouse. Usually my workers would be responsible for packaging the food into boxes and then piling it up onto a pallet. The pallet would then be taken away by a forklift and either sent off to a truck or put onto a shelf in the warehouse for storage. I think you're big enough to maybe replace one of our forklift drivers who just quit."

    Brooke looked at Henry questioningly. "Don't you think i'm too big to fit into a forklift?" She asked.

    Henry howled out a laugh. "Oh you misunderstand me. I don't mean for you to go into the forklift. I think your almost big enough to replace a forklift! You could probably carry them at your size. Although it may be quite heavy at your current size and you may not be able to put it on our top shelves but you did say you're a growing girl."

    Brooke finally understood what he was saying. "Oh I see. A normal sized person couldn't lift a loaded pallet but I might be able to. As I grow bigger i'll be able to do a bit more lifting and reach higher shelves. Therefore you wouldn't need to waste money on a forklift anymore."

    "Exactly." Confirmed Henry. "Now follow me. I'll show you the actual part of the factory that you'll be working in." Henry headed for the doorway out of the lunchroom and into the factory section of the building. Brooke followed, still leaning forward from the ceiling. She then bent all the way forward to walk through the door. Once through she felt instant relief as she was able to stand fully in the factory with its 32'0 ft tall ceiling. Brooke brought her arms up as high as she could to stretch out. As she did so she noticed many of the workers packaging food look up at her. She guessed there were about seventy-five people in total.

    The workers all became incredibly distracted by seeing the 11'3 ft bombshell walk through the door and stretch out as high as she possibly could. A lot of them had heard of Brooke by now but actually seeing her put into perspective just how tall she was for them.

    Brooke looked down at all of the people staring and decided to break the awkward silence. "Hey everyone, i'm Brooke."

    Henry was disappointed in all of his workers for being so distracted. "Everybody get back to work! Brooke here is just another worker like all of you and I expect you all to treat her that way." All of the workers got back to work but the majority of them could not help but sneak a glance at Brooke every now and again. "Sorry about that Brooke." Henry said while straining his neck up to look her in the face.

    Brooke shrugged her shoulders. "I'm honestly used to all of the stares by now. In fact I quite enjoy getting all the attention. Something like that would never of happened at my original height." At this admission Brooke was caught off guard by just how true her statement was. While she was never an unattractive woman her new height and body dimensions truly made her a sight to behold. She had gone from just a normal girl to something even greater than some of the most attractive women on the planet. She felt bad for the person she used to be for not having any confidence in herself. At that moment Brooke promised herself to never lack confidence in herself again. She knew the old Brooke would be proud of the person that she had become mentally.

    Henry still looking up became slightly distracted by the breasts above his head. He could not imagine what it would feel like to be able to grab one of them. The realization that just one of her boobs was more than a handful turned him on. Over her breasts he made eye contact with Brooke again and he instantly snapped back into reality. He blushed when he realized just how hypocritical it was for him to criticize his workers for staring at her when he had just done the same thing. He was not used to seeing women taller than him and Brooke was unquestionably the tallest he had ever seen. It gave him a strong desire for her but realized that he needed to get back to business.

    "Well I guess we should make our way toward a pallet with product on it to see if you're capable of doing the job right now. Just follow me." He began walking away and Brooke followed. She had to make sure her walking strides were really short so that she would not go faster than Henry.

    They eventually made their way to a wooden pallet. On top of the pallet were boxes of food only one layer high. Henry turned around and looked up to the statuesque Brooke. "I thought we would start you with something a little simple. This pallet is only a layer high so while it would be too heavy for a regular person to carry i'm willing to bet you might be able to carry it with your height. The pallet is about 4 feet by 3'2 feet so hopefully your long arms can handle this."

    Brooke looked at her arms and was quite unsure if she would actually be able to handle it. From her shoulders to her hands was about 4 feet and a half. "Normal sized people can't even lift an empty pallet balanced straight can they?" Brooke asked.

    "Not really." Henry responded. "But you even have bigger hands than everybody else so you should also be able to get a good grip on this thing."

    "If you say so." Brooke was still unsure if she would actually be able to pull this off. While she was big she still had many limitations in what she was able to carry. She figured once she was much bigger she would be able to hold a pallet with just one hand the way a waitress is able to hold a tray of food at a restaurant. But for now she would have to deal with putting both of her arms and all her strength into this.

    Brooke squatted all the way down so that she would be closer to the pallet. She glanced at Henry and could tell that he was surprised to see that even squatting she was taller than him. Brooke looked back to the pallet and reached out towards it. Her arms stretched out to each side and grabbed on to where she could. She took a moment to take a deep breath and then tried with all her strength to lift it. It took every ounce of strength in her to get it off the ground. The pallet was about a couple of feet away from the floor when her long arms began to feel weakened. Brooke tried to keep a hold of it but realized she was no match for it just yet. She tried to gently lower it back to the ground but her arms gave up on her and she dropped the pallet just a foot above the ground, luckily causing no harm to it.

    "Dammit!" Brooke yelled out in frustration. 

    Henry came up beside her and patted her leg reassuringly. "Its okay. I'm sure one of these days it soon won't even be a struggle for you."

    "But I wanted to do it now!" Brooke yelled looming over him. She looked around and noticed all of the scared faces of the workers. Looking back down at Henry she noticed him brace himself as if she was about to pick him up and hurt him. "Oh i'm so sorry Henry. I didn't mean to scare anybody like that. I don't usually get mad like this but the exhaustion and frustration just really got to me."

    "Its no problem Brooke, our emotions get the better of us sometimes. I know deep down you just really wanted to help but I guess you're just not ready for something this big yet."

    Almost as if Brookes body realized what was going on she felt that tingly sensation she had become all too familiar with. Although this time it felt different. The tingling felt much stronger, giving her goosebumps all over. She began to feel her cropped tank top reveal even more of her already exposed stomach. Her yoga pants began to slightly tear as it also stretched above her ankles. She could feel the already close-fitting yoga pants become even tighter, especially around her butt which now really showed just how voluptuous it had become. Brookes crop top came up to just slightly below her breasts as her growth spurt ended. She had grown a full foot in height, now standing at 12'3 ft tall. It was the biggest growth spurt Brooke has ever had.

    Henry was amazed to see an even bigger Brooke right in front of him. It had been difficult for him to see any woman taller than him but here Brooke was putting any other tall woman's height to shame. He got up closer to her and realized he was no longer just slightly below her hips. Looking straight at her his face was exactly towards her crotch and from the other end the lower part of her booty. Henry tried to look up at her face but noticed her boobs obstructed his view. He took a step back to look her in the eyes.

    "So I guess you might want to try lifting that there pallet again."

    Brooke looked down at him with a smile on her face. "You bet I do." As she was turning back towards the pallet she noticed the astonished faces of all of the workers. They had all just witnessed her grow bigger then ever before. Brooke looked down at herself and felt incredible pleasure at the realization of just how long her legs now were. Her vagina was easily around the 6'0 ft tall point. This meant that she could now literally have most people walk right in between her legs. The thought of having Mike down there turned her on even more. But for now she had to focus on more current matters.

    Brooke once again squatted down to the pallet. Squatting had made her realize just how tiny everyone looked like now. She still easily towered above them. Brooke was getting close to feeling like a real giantess. She stretched her arms to both ends of the pallet, and found it easier to take hold of it now that her arms and hands were much bigger. She began lifting it up and quickly took note of how much lighter it felt. She began lifting it higher and got further then her previous attempt. She managed to get the pallet to a point where she was holding it around her waist level. She still found it incredibly heavy but figured she would be able to manage it. She looked back down at Henry.

    "So where do you want this thing?" Brooke said with a strain in her voice. 

    "Just follow me Brooke and i'll show you where to set it down. I think you'll be able to do a great amount of work here after awhile." Henry said with a smile on his face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    It was Veronica's first day going solo on a police patrol and she was enjoying every second of it. Previously she had been at the police station undergoing some basic training but they now felt like she was ready for the job. Due to her size things were going to work a little differently for her. 

    During training Chief Shepherd had determined that Veronica was too big to use any weapons and almost all equipment. He felt like she was too big to properly handle any weaponry, therefore she could cause big problems while handling them. For equipment she was also too big to use most of it. Veronica was not able to drive a car anymore so the Chief figured the easiest way to communicate with her while she was on patrol would be through an earpiece. Since she could not do a patrol while in a vehicle she would have to instead do them on foot. Chief Shepherd thought that this should not be a problem, especially since Veronica had really long legs which meant her strides would be much more vast than a regular sized person. This also meant she could get to harder to reach areas or get over obstacles faster.

    The Chief had also made sure that Veronica would be dressed accordingly as well. They had taken her measurement and made a blue short sleeve shirt and blue short shorts as her uniform. They had decided not to bother with full pants since it would use up more material on an already large outfit. They also figured just in case she grew anymore that it would be easier to make bigger versions of this specific outfit. Veronica found that the uniform fit her quite snugly, showing off the glory of her super tall figure.

    While she was walking on patrol Veronica could not stop looking down at everybody and comparing herself to them. She loved her new height and seeing people come up to her hips made her feel incredibly powerful and like a true goddess. The stares everybody giving her only fueled her lust. She could imagine that it would be quite a turn on for people having their faces staring directly at her butt. She knew what this was like when Brooke was the tall one and Veronica was regular sized.

    Now Brooke was once again taller than her. While Veronica was happy to have even grown in the first place she did become jealous of Brooke. Brooke was constantly growing with no sign of stopping. So far Veronica had only grown once just like the growth formulas original intention had been. The formula was unfinished at that time however and had caused her to grow bigger then the projected height. This left her with some hope that there might still be more growth side effects. For now though she was going to have to enjoy her current height and see what fun things she could do with regular people.

    While lost in thought Veronica heard a voice come in through her specially made earpiece. "We have a robbery at the local convenience store on Archer Street. Suspect is pointing a weapon at the worker and needs immediate help."

    Veronica was close by and knew that with her height she would be able to handle the situation. "Dispatch this is Veronica, i'm en route to the location." She took off at a run almost immediately. She knew she would have to be careful of her surroundings and to make sure to look down often so she would not run into any people. Her increased height also meant that she was able to move much faster than the average person. The new sense of speed was a little freaky for her at first but she quickly adjusted to it after awhile.

    Many people on the sidewalks looked at her in fear as she was running towards them. Veronica knew to dodge to the side to avoid them but figured that it must be scary seeing a pair of giant legs coming towards you. Many cars had also slowed down or stopped driving entirely. Not because they were scared but because they were distracted seeing a woman over ten feet tall running along the sidewalks.

    As Veronica got closer she realized she would need to cross the street in order to get to the convenience store. She ran into a street while there was still traffic but for the drivers it was hard to not notice the super tall Veronica. They all either slowed down or came to a complete stop. Veronica was still amazed to see how small cars had become to her. A regular sedan car was shorter than the length of her legs. She found it funny that she was not able to fit in one anymore. Veronica pleasured herself in thinking of the things she had outgrown. To her it was proof just how much of a goddess she had become to the normal human being.

    Veronica made it across the road safely and spotted the convenience store. She quickly made her way to it, hoping that she was not too late. As she got to the front door she decided not to just barge in. The criminal had a weapon and could hurt an innocent bystander or even herself. She would not be able to sneak up on him due to her size so she would have to figure something else out.

    To get a good look of what was going on inside Veronica bent her back completely forward to peer through the glass windows. It looked like the robber was just finishing up stealing money and valuables from any customers inside. He also seemed incredibly panicked and in a rush. He was 5'6 ft tall, shorter than Veronica's legs which gave her an idea. Since he was distracted she figured he would not notice the mini giantess just outside the store.

    She went right up against the door, the top of which just came up to the middle section between the bottom of her breasts and her navel. The robber had just finished up inside and started to head towards the exit, looking behind him to make sure nobody would make an attempt to stop him. Little did he know that instead he should be worrying about what was in front of him. He opened the door and began a quick sprint but his face instead smacked up against a toned human thigh. This bounced him backward and he fell onto his back, dropping his weapon in the process. He heard a female giggle above him and looked high up to see a woman larger than he had ever seen before looming over him.

    "Poor little man. You're so weak against me that even my leg can stop you without me needing to even budge. How pathetic." Veronica said, mocking him. She reached her large hands down towards him as he screamed in panic.

    "You're a giant freak!" The criminal yelled as he tried to reach out for his fallen weapon. Before he could reach it he felt something grip onto his clothes. It was Veronica's fingers. She grabbed him by his shirt and lifted him upwards as she stood up outside to her full height. She brought him to her eye level, his feet way above the ground only reaching up to the upper portion of her thigh.

    "Listen here you little twerp! I know from the way people look at me that i'm no freak. They admire me and worship me. You're just scared because a woman more powerful than you stopped you from your little crime. My cop buddies will soon arrive to take you away and that's when I will have the last laugh." Veronica's eyes beamed at his as she said this, scaring him even more. She continued to hold the criminal in order to restrain him since she had no cuffs to put on him. He struggled a bit to try and get loose which gave her a hard time. She was big but she was not big enough for her hands to completely restrain his kicking and arm movements.

    Shortly after reinforcements had arrived. Police Chief Shepherd walked out of one of the police cars and walked towards Veronica. When he approached her he reached one of his arms up and gave a congratulatory pat on her hip. "Good job on your first official crime bust Officer Veronica. If you don't mind putting him down so that I can put the cuffs on him and than you could put him in the police car right after." She gently lowered the criminal to the ground. Chief Shepherd put the handcuffs on the criminal and Veronica then guided him to the Police car. Once there he resisted a bit at first but Veronica grabbed him and tried to fit as much of herself as she could into the car so that she could properly secure him. After she secured him her large breasts brushed past his legs as she carefully slid her upper body out of the car. She noticed a slight bulge in his pants.

    "Maybe you had a point about people worshiping you. With boobs that big it would be impossible to not want to play with them." The criminal rudely said to Veronica.

    "Sadly you won't be one of the people who get the opportunity to have a piece of this." Veronica said as her arms gestured to her body. "Now have a nice time in jail thinking of the giant globes you now can't ever have. Ta-ta." Veronica slammed the door shut and the car drove away. The Chief was waiting behind her as she turned around to him.

    "Sassy but you did do a very good job. Nobody got hurt, you didn't damage anything, and you were able to restrain the criminal without injuring him." The chief complimented.

    "I will admit I thought I might do some damage on the way to the crime but it all managed to go well."

    "Indeed it did. I know your height makes it hard to not cause some damage so just remember that if you do we completely understand and will help pay for repairs to the proper owner. Just be extra mindful of the people around you. We can fix things but people are more precious than mere objects."

    "Yes sir."

    "Now go home for a job well done. After something like that you'll need some relaxation."

    "Thanks chief." Veronica turned around and began her walk towards home. She smiled at the chiefs comment about relaxation. She had some worshipers waiting for her in bed and she had no plans to stop the excitement for the day.