- Text Size +

Brookes Current Height: 12'3 ft

Veronica's Current Height: 10'3 ft

 

    "And done!" Mike said with slight fatigue.

    "Oh come on it wasn't that exhausting." Brooke replied with a disappointed look on her face.

    "You try putting a bikini on a 12 foot woman when your basically just half that size." Mike had just finished tying a pink bikini top on Brooke from behind while she sat on her butt, legs stretching across the living room.

    "Good point, but admit it, you had a lot of fun, didn't you?" Brooke teased. She turned around and got on all fours so that she could be face to face with Mike. His eyes immediately darted directly to Brookes hanging breasts. With the bikini on, it helped show off just how big they had become. Her cleavage had become a new playful spot for him and he imagined himself one day being able to be completely engulfed by them.

    "In fact I think I had too much fun. Exhausting but fun". He joked.

    Brooke giggled as she reached her hand towards Mikes chest. Her fingers sexily climbed up his body imitating a walking motion. "That's what happens when a gal as big as me has tinies like you to take care of them." She leaned her head forward and kissed him on the lips as gently and seductively as she could. Her lips covered a small portion of Mikes face now while doing so but she knew he enjoyed it still.

    She moved away from him and crawled her way towards the couch. It was incredibly small now but still big enough for her large bottom. Upon sitting on it the couch creaked beneath her. Her knees were raised quite high due to the height difference.

    "I think you're starting to get a bit too big for a normal house." Mike stated.

    "I think your right. I'm super attached to this place but I am beginning to feel a little cramped at times. And doorways are becoming quite difficult. Bending low is becoming tiresome but its gonna be much harder soon. My hips are slowly but surely going to be the size of the doorway width one of these days." Brooke said as she looked at one of the houses doors with a concerned look.

    Mike walked up to Brooke and climbed up onto her lap to sit on. He rested his head against her breasts and looked up towards her. "We'll figure out another living option and hopefully before you're too big for this place. For now lets just put all of our thoughts into this beach day!"

    She tickled him teasingly. "I think somebody is a little too excited to spend a day at the beach with the two tallest women on the planet."

    Mike laughed. "Hey cut it out big girl." Brooke stopped tickling him, even though she did want to tease him a bit more. "Admittedly going out to the beach with you and Veronica sounds like a fun time but I'm also excited for you. This is one of the activities we could do without you feeling restricted by your height."

    "I know and trust me I'm super excited for it! It'll be nice to be in a public place where I can fully stretch out. I'm sure we'll be getting lots of looks especially because of the bikinis."

    The thought of seeing both Brooke and Veronica together in bikinis turned Mike on. "We may have to watch out for Veronica. The second someone admires her she'll try to take advantage of it."

    "If she gets out of hand I am bigger so i'll have no problem intervening. However Veronica does it all in good fun so I doubt she'll be a nuisance."

    Mike leaped off of Brooks long legs and looked up at her while she continued to sit. "Well we should probably get going so we can meet up on time with Veronica. Since we cant take the car anymore can you please carry the bin with all our towels and sunscreen. It'll be much easier if the bigger person carried it."

    "No fair. I wanted to see your little body struggle all the way there." Brooke joked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Immediately upon entering the beach nearly everybody was staring at Brooke. This did not surprise her at all since it was not everyday that you saw a woman who's legs you could walk in between. Mike followed her from behind. She kept her walking at a slow pace so that he could have an easy time keeping up with her. He also very much enjoyed the view from behind. Brooke was so tall now that the top of Mikes head only came up to the bottom of her butt cheeks, so he found himself staring up at them a lot recently.

    Just like how it was easy to spot Brooke from afar it was also easy to spot Veronica. It looked like she had also just arrived. She wore a black bikini that helped show of her impressive statuesque figure. As Brooke and Mike approached her it was apparent to Veronica that Brooke was even taller than the last time she had seen her. She now only came up to Brookes collarbone.

    "Jeez woman, do you ever stop growing?" Veronica asked with a bit of jealousy in her voice. Brooke had grown three times since Veronica had her initial growth. While Veronica was happy that she had been able to get the formula and grow at all, she still wanted much more. Seeing how Brooke looked like beside normal people only added fuel to that desire.

    "Hehe. We both know my growth isn't going to stop without that cure. A cure i'd very much like to stay away from." Brooke joked.

    Mike was straining his neck to look up at the two of them. Although from his angle he mostly just saw their breasts instead of their faces. "Well I definitely don't have a problem with you two growing more." He said with a smirk on his face.

    Veronica bent her body forwards so that her face would be at about the same height as Mikes. "Oh I bet you'd love to see me grow some more. Sometime I think a threesome with you and your girlfriend would just completely astonish you in ways you never thought imaginable."

    Feeling a sense of wonder Mike gulped and felt himself getting hard. He loved the idea of having sex with the two tallest women on the world. He also knew he would have to be careful due to their size making them heavier. The last thing he wanted was to be crushed to death by a giant butt, and he knew Veronica had her wild side and would want to try some things he had probably never even thought of before.

    Brooke smiled when she noticed her little boyfriends curiosity. "Maybe we'll have to make that a rain check. For now we should enjoy the beach."

    Veronica pointed ahead. "Looks like there's some empty space over there. We'll need a little extra room with how much space we take up."

    "Lets get going then!" Brooke said excitedly.

    They started making their way to the spot Veronica had pointed at. Mike noticed a bunch of men stare at him with envy. He knew it would be a fun time with the two tall women in bikinis but had not realized the jealousy others would have of him. Thinking about this solidified in his mind that he truly was one of the luckiest guys in the entire world.

    As they arrived at their chosen spot Brooke put down the bin with their belongings. Brooke and Veronica had both brought four towels for each of them. They knew that with their increased size that one would not be enough for a woman of their proportions. Brooke laid her two towels directly beside each other and put two more directly below them. Veronica did the exact same thing with hers. Looking down Brooke realized that she still would not have much space on hers. Looking over at Veronica, Brooke knew that with her smaller stature that she would be able to fit on her four towels easily.

    They both knelt down to the beach towels and got into a position where they would both be lying on their stomachs. Mike was about to do the same when Brooke called out to him.

    "Nuh-uh little man. Don't you know that i'm gonna need some help putting my sunscreen on?" She teased.

    Mike looked at Brooke in disbelief. "You do realize how big you are compared to me now right? Cause it is going to take way longer than usual to cover you up in it."

    "Than you better get started honey."

    Knowing he had lost this argument, Mike went to their bin and pulled out the bottle of sunscreen. He thought that this might actually be fun for him. He approached Brookes lying body and put some sunscreen on his hands. He decided to start with her legs. He knelt down beside them and began the process of rubbing the sunscreen in. His hands stroked her massive legs back and forth but enjoyed the smoothness of how they felt.

    Finishing up Brooks legs he decided he would do her back next. Mike moved towards it and sat upon her butt so that he could do her lower back. He enjoyed how big, firm, and round her butt felt as he sat on it. Brooke giggled knowing he was enjoying this. He then crawled up her back to do the top of it and her shoulders. Grasping her large shoulders was a pleasantly fun feeling for Mike. He looked around and noticed once again the envy men had for him as he sat atop the gorgeous Brooke. He proceeded to do her arms after that. Once he finished he stood back up exhausted.

    "Took awhile but I guess that's what happens when there's so much area to cover." Brooke joked.

    Veronica lifted her head toward Mike and gave him a sadistic smile. "Now its my turn Mike."

    Sighing, Mike poured more sunscreen onto his hands. At least she was not as big as Brooke he thought.

    Finishing up with Veronica, Mike decided to finally take a moment to just lay down and relax for awhile. He figured one of the girls would want to get up soon to mess around with their sizes so now was a better time than ever to unwind.

     After several minutes had passed Brooke reached her arm out to Mike and shook him gently. He opened his eyes and looked up into hers. "I was wondering if you'd like to go out into the water with me babe?" Brooke asked.

    Feeling somewhat rejuvenated Mike felt ready to get back up. "I'm ready whenever you are."

    "Awesome! You wanna come with Veronica?"

    Veronica's demeanor suggested she had other ideas in mind. "Maybe later Brooke. There's some other fun things i'd like to do while we're here."

    "That's no problem. Lets get going Mike." Brooke and Mike set off towards the water. He reached his hand upwards to hold it while they walked there. Upon arrival Brooke let go of his hand and dipped a toe into the water. "Its just a little cold but shouldn't be too bad to walk into."

    The pair began walking into the water. It became deeper as they made their way forward. Mike became a little uncomfortable as it reached his shoulders so he stopped, forgetting that to Brooke this height was nothing to her. The water only reached up to the middle of her thigh.

    "Uh Brooke, I don't think I can go any further in." Mike said worried.

    That's no big deal. I want to go further in so i'll just carry you with me."

    "Wait no!" Was all Mike was able to scream out before Brooke picked him up and pressed him up against her breasts.

    "Don't worry. As long as you're with me you know i'll always keep you safe." Brooke said as she proceeded to go further into the water.

    Many people on the shore and in the shallow parts of the water watched on in disbelief as the towering figure kept on moving further into the water. They had never seen a single person able to stand in water that deep at the beach before.

    Brooke kept on moving deeper into the water until it reached her shoulders, which was about ten and a half feet tall. She kept Mikes head raised above the water level but could tell that he was still nervous.

    "Are you okay Mike?" She asked, knowing she had put him into a situation he did not want to be in.

    "Yeah I'm mostly fine. Just a little freaky from up this high. If you were to let go it would be a long way down for me to reach any ground."

    An idea had struck her that might ease him a bit. "You know from out here and this deep in the water many people won't be able to see what we do." She teased.

    "I like where this is going."

    "Brooke cradled him into one arm facing away from the beach. His body still submerged in the water she reached her other hand out towards his penis and gently began to stroke it. It felt small in her hands now but she still loved the little thing. Mike, quite pleased with this, decided that he would fondle her breasts so that he could satisfy Brooke too. After they had their fun in the water they decided to make their way back towards the shore to check in on Veronica.

     Upon arriving at the shore they immediately noticed a crowd gathered around the lifeguards chair. Beside the chair stood Veronica, who was easy to spot in the crowd since everybody around her was below her navel. The seat of the lifeguard chair reached eight feet high. With the lifeguard sitting on it he came up to around Veronica height. She was using this to her advantage to try and get his attention.

    "All you have to do sweetie is reach your hands out below yourself to touch or grab my giant tits." Veronica teased as she used her hands to squeeze her breasts together, making them appear even larger. The lifeguard looked very uncomfortable. He had a duty to keep an eye on the waters to make sure everyone was safe. Yet he was very tempted to take advantage of his current situation.

    "Sorry miss, I can't do that right now." The lifeguard replied with regret.

    "You know you want to do it. All these little people below me desperately want to touch these globes and yet the one person i'm offering it to is refusing. This is your chance little man to feel something you never would of even dreamed of touching."

    Brooke and Mike decided to make their way through the crowd to reach Veronica. Brooke was very careful doing so, gently brushing her legs past them and even walking over the really short people. They arrived at the lifeguard chair, opposite to the side Veronica was at. The lifeguard looked to his left and stared at Brooke in shock. All he had to do was was reach his hands forwards to touch Brookes breasts. The temptation was getting closer to breaking him. Brooke broke the silence.

    "I sure hope shes not treating you too harshly."

    Veronica was slightly annoyed at Brookes appearance, worried she would steal all of the lifeguards attention. "I'm just trying to give him what he wants." Veronica thought that over a bit. She knew how to win him over now. "You know little man, if you come with me i'll let you do much more than just touch my boobs. I'll let you fully explore my towering body."

    The guard could not take the pressure any longer. He had to give in. "My shift was about to end anyways!" He stood up on the chair and jumped off into Veronica's arms. She caught him and pressed him up against her chest.

    "Lets go find a more private spot on the beach little guy." Veronica said seductively. She knew it would be next to impossible to hide her giant form on this beach, but she also welcomed any attention the two of them would gather. "Lets go lay on the sand right over there and i'll let you climb all over my body." With that the two of them set off to have some fun.

    Mike looked up to Brooke. "I knew Veronica liked attention but I was not expecting that. I guess she really is going to enjoy all the attention her new size brings her."

    "I can't blame the girl." Brooke said. "I'm a little bit more reserved though so why don't we just go back to the beach towels we set up and enjoy the sun."

    "I couldn't think of anything better." Mike said with a smile, happy to spend some quality time with Brooke. They gently made their way through the crowd again towards their setup. Many in the crowd could not help but get a small feel of Brooke legs. She could not blame them. After all, they were truly a sight to behold now.

    They arrived at their towels and Brooke once again decided to lay down on her stomach. "Gosh this is so nice and peaceful."

    Mike admired her as he also went to lay down on his beach towel. "You deserve it. All that heavy lifting at the factory must take a toll on you."

    "It certainly does. Once i'm much bigger though it will be a lot easier to do. But for now I just want to relax." She closed her eyes, ready to ignore all of reality for a little while. Mike also closed his eyes, ready to take a nap after what he and Brooke had done in the water.

    It was completely peaceful. Serene. The voices around them just background noise, asides from the few that would comment on how big Brooke looked like while laying down. Many of those people were trying to guess how tall she was and where their height would come up to her if she were standing up. She once again blocked out all voices to try and also take a nap.

    Her peace did not last long. She once again felt the familiar feeling that she associated with a coming growth spurt. She did not want to stand up since she was already incredibly relaxed, so she just continued to lay there. She soon felt herself expanding. Feeling her legs slowly grow even further beyond her beach towels. She could feel the sand below the towels moving as she grew. All of the grains of sand were being pushed aside as her growing form pushed against it. She suddenly felt the back strap of her bikini top snap. While her bikini bottom stayed mostly intact, it had stretched against her growing booty which now revealed even more skin then before. The growth stopped as she reached 13'7 ft. An increase of 16 inches in total.

    Brooke continued to lay there for another half-hour after her growth spurt. Mike was completely oblivious to the fact that she had grown. When he opened his eyes after his nap he sat up and looked over at his beautiful girlfriend. He found it odd that she undid the back of her bikini. Looking over her body he soon realized that she actually appeared bigger. She did not undo her strap, it had snapped from her bigger body he thought in astonishment.

    He crawled towards her and shook her even larger shoulder gently. "Babe you need to wake up. You've grown again and it was a big one."

    She awoke and turned her head towards Mike. "Oh I know honey. I just really wanted to continue relaxing. I guess its time I stand up though to see how big I look compared to you now." Brooke began to get up. Rather then trying to hold her bikini top up against her breasts, she decided to just leave it on the ground. She was so used to having herself exposed that she did not care one bit if anybody saw her nude.

    When she stood fully erect Mike strained his neck to look up at her. The top of his head came up to the upper portion of her thighs. Her knees were now even higher up then his legs were long. Many people on the beach had begun staring at Brooke. She was even harder to miss now and the fact that her voluptuous breasts were fully unveiled brought even more attention.

    Mike began feeling a little uncomfortable from all the people gathering around and ogling at Brooke. He slowly backed away from them and accidentally bumped into one of Brookes long legs. She giggled and stared down at him. He was partially hidden by her breasts from her vantage point.

    "Don't worry about them Mike. They're just witnessing something they've never seen before. And it is quite the sight to behold."

    He knew she was right. Every now and again he still got a little uncomfortable with everyone staring at her, but he knew why they did it. She was bigger than any person they'd ever seen before and she had amazing looks to go along with it. It was hard to not be attracted to Brooke.

    Pushing her way through the crowd, Veronica was coming up to Brooke and Mike to see what all the commotion was about. She was carrying the lifeguard, who was exhausted from all the pleasure and fun she had just put him through. Veronica figured everyone was gathering around due to Brooke no longer having her bikini top on. As she got closer she began to release that Brooke looked even taller then before. Veronica saw that she now only came up to the upper portion of Brookes breasts.

    "You really don't ever stop growing." Veronica said with a hint of jealousy. She had begun to lose hope of ever growing again. Brooke was surpassing her by quite a bit now. The lifeguard was also mesmerized by the even bigger Brooke. He reached his hand upward to try to touch one of her breasts but failed in his attempt due to how high up they were. Veronica pulled him away from her and shoved his head into her own breasts. He proceeded to slowly motorboat them.

    Mike stood between the two incredibly tall women. "And you don't ever take a break from pleasure." He joked.

    "Honey when you're this big you have to take advantage of it."

    "Well I see that he's certainly enjoying it."

    "This little lifeguard is loving it. I'm sure he'd enjoy Brooke even more but shes taken. So I think i'll take this little guy home and let him have fun for as long as he wants. Keep in contact Brooke. I wanna see what we can do with your little guy together." Veronica walked away still holding the lifeguard.

    Mike turned to Brooke. "Is she suggesting what I think shes suggesting?" Mike asked.

    Brooke smiled. "Oh she certainly is. But lets be honest, you'll enjoy this threesome much more then the last time."

    "That is if I don't get crushed to death." He joked.