- Text Size +

Brookes Current Height: 13'7 ft

Veronica's Current Height: 10'3 ft

 

    Walking into any building Brooke knew she would immediately get a bunch of stares. She had a planned meetup with Veronica at the local café and she was not surprised at everyone's reactions as she walked through the front door. The top of the door came up to her crotch so she now had to basically crawl through it. Her waist was getting close to the 3'0 ft width of the doorway. After another growth spurt or two she knew she would definitely need to go on her side to fit through most doors.

    Standing up in this café was also going to be a challenge. The ceiling was 9'0 ft tall. This was actually quite high for the average person. When regular people put their arms up in the air they would not even be close to reaching the ceiling. For Brooke it was a completely different story. If she were to stand up straight it would reach the upper portion of her abdomen, so she had to stand bent forward.

    Brooke knew that Veronica was going to arrive late. She always did. She figured that Veronica was either too busy with her new job as a police officer or that she was having fun with her height, which always caused delays. Brooke decided to go sit up against a wall while she waited.

    As she sat she noticed many more stares. Even sitting on her butt she was taller than most people now. She was a big center of attention. It did not help that she wore clothing that barely covered her. It was easiest this way. She was currently wearing a black sports bra and black short shorts. Many people approached her to take a selfie. She agreed to these admirers and it was perfect since she was already sitting down around their height.

    She was growing impatient waiting for Veronica but noticed everybody shift their gaze from her to the door. She knew it could only be one person. Veronica. She had a much easier time getting through the door. It only came up to her upper abdomen so she just needed to bend forward to get in. Once in the café she needed to bend her head down to stand in it. If she were to stand fully erect the ceiling would of been the height of her chin. She went up to Brooke to get their meeting started.

    "Looks like you've made yourself comfortable." Veronica teased.

    "It's really difficult to get comfortable in most interior areas these days so I've got to try my best." Brooke said as she stood back up. "Now lets go order something. I'm getting incredibly thirsty."

    They walked up to the counter to make their orders. Brooke was first in line and needed to crouch down to the floor to make her order.

    "I'd like three large latte's please." The cashier was not surprised that such a big woman would need that many drinks in order to be satisfied. Veronica came up next in line and proceeded to make her order. She just had to bend her body fully forward in order to communicate with the cashier.

    "This big girl is gonna need two large iced coffees please." Veronica said. She needed less since she was still smaller than Brooke. It was one of those little reminders to her of just how much bigger Brooke was than her. When she had first grown she had been satisfied with finally being one of the tallest people around. Yet having Brooke beside her made her realize just how inferior she was. And it did not help that every now and again Brooke would grow even more. It was slowly making her desperate and miserable. Often while Veronica played with her little men and women she would think of being much bigger than them. Having sex with multiple of them was amazing but she wanted more. She really wanted to be the main attraction. She thought of having breasts the size of houses. Having sex in city streets while being just as wide as them. Having dozens of people lie down on top of her stomach and breasts. She wanted to be a goddess among them. Instead she was stuck with having her hips be the height of most people she encountered while watching Brooke outgrow things again and again. She started to snap back into reality when she thought she heard a voice calling to her.

    "Um Veronica, are you going to pick up your drinks? They've been on the counter for awhile now." Brooke said, already carrying her three drinks.

    "Oh yeah, sorry. I just got a little distracted." Veronica replied back as she picked up her iced coffees. They started to make their way towards a circular table. When they got there Brooke had to sit in a sitting kneel position. Her butt was way too big for the café chairs now. Veronica was still small enough to be able to sit on the chair opposite Brooke. Although her weight did strain the chair legs quite a bit and her butt was so big that it went over the edges of the chair. Brooke looked over at her after taking a big sip from her drink.

    "Are you sure you're okay Veronica? You just seem a little troubled lately."

    Veronica sighed. "Its just a little hard hanging out with you these days. I don't mean to offend you but you are a constant reminder of how small I am."

    "But you're the second tallest woman on the planet Veronica. You got your wish when you got the formula. I know you're not as big as me but surely you must feel satisfied now.

    Veronica angrily picked up one of her drinks and gulped down half of it. "Satisfied? How can I be satisfied when my head reaches up to your boobs! And you just keep getting bigger while I always stay this height." People were beginning to look at Veronica with fear, afraid of the power that the incredibly tall woman had. Even though she was complaining about not being big enough, regular people still thought of her as colossal.

    "You need to take it easy." Brooke said to try and calm Veronica down. "Its still a big achievement to be your size. You can do so many things other women can only dream about."

    "What use are those thoughts when I know there's someone else out there that can do so much more!" Veronica yelled as she angrily stood up. She accidentally bumped her head on the ceiling and took a moment to look around. She saw everyone cowering away in fear of her. She realized that even if she was not as big as Brooke her presence was still quite large and intimidating. "Oh i'm so sorry everyone. I was just getting so jealous, I couldn't hold it in much longer." She sat back down and quietly finished one of her drinks in shame. Brooke was pleased with the sudden change of attitude.

    "I guess this will teach you a lesson on just how big of a presence you actually have." Brooke remarked.

    "I know." Veronica said somberly. "I just really want to go from mini giantess to giantess. Watching you slowly make your way towards my goal is just frustrating."

    Brooke reached her hand out towards Veronica's and gently rested it on top of the back of her hand. "I know. Remember though that I will keep growing and will not be able to stop it without the cure Doctor Kirby made. And I know that you do enjoy my size at times." Brooke said with a hint of lust in her voice. Veronica knew that Brooke was right. While she was jealous of Brookes height she also enjoyed the pleasures of Brookes body. And that reminded her of the original reason for their meet up today.

    "I guess little Mike has really been enjoying your size lately. But he hasn't had a shot with me since that threesome when I was still a very small six feet in height. I don't think he'll have a chance of being able to handle the two of us now."

    Brooke smiled. "Oh Mike will survive. He'll be incredibly exhausted but he'll survive." Brooke finished the last of her three drinks. "Now why don't we get out of her and show him that he is the luckiest guy on the planet."

    "Absolutely." Veronica responded back. They both stood up as much as they could and walked out of the café. Brooke got on her tiptoes and stretched her arms up as high as she could. Her hands at that height were able to reach the top of a street light.

    "Its great to be able to stretch again." They began the walk towards Brookes house. Brooke looked down at Veronica and noticed on multiple occasions that she would look at and compare herself with things. Several cars that they passed by Veronica would get closer to them and compare her legs to it. Her legs were taller than most cars but vans still easily surpassed the height of her legs. Brookes legs on the other hand were taller than these. In fact she could probably walk over a car by now if she wanted to. She heard Veronica speak to herself.

    "One of these days i'll be able to carry a car in my arms. Or even better, i'll be able to hold one in the palm of my hand." She promised herself that she would do whatever it took to be able to grow to such a colossal size. It did not matter if it was natural growth from the first formula or if she needed to take another growth formula to get bigger. 

    Brooke teased her on the comment. "You've got a long way to go if you want to be that big. But for some reason I feel like you'll achieve it."

    "Oh I will. Not lets pick up the pace. I can't wait to see Mike try to handle the both of us at once."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Brooke and Veronica finally reached Brookes house. Veronica noticed just how small it was beginning to look when compared to Brooke. The house was a total height of 20'0 ft. They made their way to the doorway and Brooke got down on all fours to open the door handle. She squeezed herself through the door and crawled into the house. Veronica followed. The height of the ceiling would of reached the top of Veronica's breasts if she stood up fully so instead she had to bend a bit of her back forward to be able to stand. The situation was much harder for Brooke. If she were able to stand up properly the ceiling would reach the top of her hips. If she wanted to stand up she would need to fully bend her back forward and bend her knees a little. However she mostly found it easy to just crawl through the house now so she remained in that position.

    "Mike we're home." Brooke called out. Mike came into the living room to greet the both of them. He went up to Brooke and kissed her large lips while she was still on all fours.

    "I've got to admit I've been incredibly nervous for the both of you to come today. The last time we did this you were both much smaller then now. And I remember just how wild Veronica could get back then so now you must be absolutely insane one on one. Throw Brooke into the mix and i'm not sure i'm coming out of this alive." Mike joked.

    Veronica went up to Mike and got down onto her knees to have her face evenly leveled with his. "Oh little man you'll be very lucky if we don't crush you today." She teased. Mike looked at her bewildered.

    "You see, that's the exact type of thing I was worried about."

    "Oh don't worry about us Mike." Brooke interjected to ease his worries. "We'll be very careful with you."

    "That is if your giant girlfriend doesn't crush you like a toy." Veronica quipped.

    "Veronica!" Brooke yelled as her jaw dropped.

    "Don't worry about me honey. I'll be fine." Mike said as he gently stroked Brookes large cheek.

    "Then lets get this show on the road!" Veronica said as she picked Mike up and ran up the stairs towards the bedroom.

    "Damn, she gets to the point of these things fast." Brooke said as she began to crawl towards the stairs. Her feet were way too big now to comfortably step on each stair so she had to awkwardly climb up the stairs while making good use of holding onto the railing. This time however she was in such a rush that her strength accidentally pulled a piece of the railing apart. She swore under her breath but continued to make her way upstairs.

    She made it to the bedroom door and squeezed through it. She found Veronica already fully naked and taking off the last of Mikes clothing. She made her way towards them and gently pulled Mike away from Veronica.

    "Its called a threesome for a reason Veronica. But before I get started I think it would be fun for my little Mike to take off my clothes."

    "This'll be fine to watch." Veronica said.

    Mike made his onto the bed and stood on top of it. He used this higher vantage point to get to the top of Brookes back. Once he was on top of her he reached towards the back of her sports bra to unhook it. Once he did so he pulled it away from her arms and it dropped onto the ground, leaving her large breasts hanging. He carefully made his way towards her butt and slid down it to reach the floor again. He had to stretch his arms wide to grab both sides of her short shorts and pull it down to her knees. He proceeded to do the same with her panties. Brooke did the rest by lifting her knees to pull the clothing away and tossed it into the corner.

    Veronica came from behind Mike and turned him around to face her. She lifted him up and pushed his back against Brookes large behind. She proceeded to hastily make out with him and eventually pushed him high up enough to be sitting on Brookes butt while she was still on all fours. Veronica removed her lips from his and stared down.

    "Your little friend down there is much smaller then the last time I saw it."

    "How many times do I have to say this to you girls. It's you who are bigger and I am the one who is still the same size."

    "It doesn't matter. From my perspective it is definitely smaller. That doesn't make this less fun however. In fact I can now do this better then ever before." Veronica said as she reached her face down towards Mikes penis and fully engulfed it into her mouth. She sucked for awhile until Brooke spoke up.

    "Once again the point of a threesome Veronica is for three people." Brooke said with big emphasis on 'three'.

    "Oh but i'm using your butt to give him a higher vantage point."

    "That's not how this works." Brooke said. Mike gently climbed down her and Brooke made her way towards the bed. The bed was incredibly small to her now. She went to lay down on it and made sure that her head reached the very back of the bed frame to give her more space. At her current size the end of the bed now came up to the lower portion of her butt. Her legs completely hung off of it now. In fact Brooke was longer than the entire width of the bedroom which was 11 feet by 12 feet. Her knees had to bend upwards in order for her to properly have her legs fit in the room while she was laying down.

    Mike went to the end of the bed. Since Brookes legs perfectly hung off of it from the end he had perfect access to her vagina. He inserted his penis inside of it and began to thrust. Veronica stared at the couple making love and wanted to get in on the action. She approached Brooke and went to go sit on her stomach. The bed creaked under all the weight of the large women. While on top of her, Veronica brought her face towards Brookes and they began to make out. Veronica reached one of her hands downwards and began to stroke one of Brookes giants breasts while her other arm helped hold her up. Brooke felt like she was a pleasure factory. She had never felt so satisfied before in her entire life. Veronica eventually stopped making out with her and instead brought her face to Brookes breast and began to suck her nipple. At the same time Brooke used her big hands to fondle with Veronica's breasts. The only thing that could make this better would be a growth spurt Brooke had thought.

    Little did Brooke know a growth spurt was exactly what she was about to get. She began to feel her butt slide further off of the bed as her body grew. Mike noticed that she was pushing him upwards and backwards with her increasing size so he got out of her and ran to her side. He watched as Veronica began to look smaller compared to Brooke by the second. Veronica started to notice that Brookes nipple felt bigger on her mouth and pulled her face away to see Brooke growing in size once again. She could feel Brookes body stretching outwards as she continued sitting atop her. Brooke legs continued to push against the wall which caused her to need to bend her knees even more to fit within the room. Eventually the bed could no longer take the weight of the two women and the bed frame collapsed beneath them. Her growth stopped when she reached a total height of 15'1 ft tall. She was now a full 18 inches taller.

    Veronica leapt off of Brookes body completely flustered. Brooke got off of the bed and tried to stand up but found that she was too big to comfortably stand anymore. The middle of her butt would currently be the height of the ceiling so she would need to bend her back forward fully and bend her knees quite a bit to stand. She instead decided to just go on all fours again.

    "I can't believe you've grown again while i'm still this small!" Veronica lashed out. If they had both been able to stand fully up Veronica's height would of only reached the upper portion of Brookes abdomen.

    "Calm down Veronica. You know we would help make you grow right now too if we could." Mike said to try and relax Veronica.

    "How am I supposed to calm down when the formula doesn't do to me what it does to Brooke. I got one huge growth spurt and now I have to stay this height for the rest of my life! It's completely unfair, especially when now I can see that Brooke is even too big for a bedroom. I'm just stuck at this little size."

    "But you've got to be happy that you are the size you are." Mike said to once again try and calm her down. Instead her face contorted into pure anger and she stepped up right in front of him, so close that her legs were pressing up against his body. He looked up and could barely see her face due to her breasts being in the way.

    "But I want more!" Veronica screamed down at him. She began to feel dizzy and thought that she might need to sit down to relax for a moment but the dizziness turned into a tingly feeling. She remembered this very feeling when she had grown to her current size. Her anger quickly turned into pure joy. "Oh my goodness i'm going to grow again!"

    The ceiling was beginning to feel like it was pushing against her neck until she realized that it was actually her growing towards it. As the seconds ticked by she needed to bend her back more forward as she continued growing towards it. Mike felt her grow higher up and soon realized that he was able to fully walk beneath her legs. Her growth spurt was once again an incredibly big one. When her hips were the height of the ceiling she needed to get down on all fours to also fit comfortably in the room. Her growth stopped when she reached a total height of 15'10 ft. She had gained an entire 5'7 ft in height.

    "I can't believe I've actually grown again. I think i'm even bigger than you Brooke." Veronica said in absolute shock.

    "That'll teach you to never give up on hope." Brooke remarked.

    "I think I've got a bit of a theory." Mike said to the two giant women. "Brooke has had multiple growth spurts quickly but usually only grows a small amount. Whereas Veronica has had large gaps between her growth spurts but has grown a huge amount each time."

    "So basically it'll take longer for me to have a growth spurt but each time I do grow it'll be bigger than any that Brooke has. That actually sounds quite fair to me."

    "Good." Brooke said. "That means you can stop complaining whenever i'm bigger than you." She joked.

    "Can you blame me? Having you around was a constant reminder of what I could be."

    "I'll take that as a complement. Now I don't know about you but i'm beginning to feel a little cramped in here. Why don't we go outside for some fresh air." They all nodded in agreement and Mike was the first to leave.

    Brooke approached the door and began to crawl through it but was troubled when her hips got caught on the door frame. Her hips were finally bigger than the width of the door and she needed to go on her side to continue making her way through it. Veronica had the same problem as she crawled through but her waist appeared to be even bigger due to her larger size. She turned to her side and eventually squeezed her way through. They made their way to the front door and got to the outside of the house.

    Brooke and Veronica both stood fully up completely naked. Mikes jaw dropped when he realized that his head reached the middle of Brookes thigh and the lower portion of Veronica's thigh. They both looked like giantesses to him now. He noticed that they were both staring at the house.

    "I can't believe i'm almost four feet away from being as tall as your house. I'm able to look into your bedroom window from here. Soon it will look like a doll house compared to us." Veronica said with excitement. She felt completely rejuvenated knowing that her growth would not be stopping. While she did have to wait quite some time between growth spurts she did not mind it as long as they were big ones. 

    Veronica looked down at Mikes car and saw that her knees were essentially the height of it. She walked up to the car and crouched down in front of it. She put her hands underneath it and used all her strength to try and lift it up. She used all her strength and managed to get the front wheels off the ground before dropping it back down due to the heavy weight of it. She stood back up and looked down at Brooke.

    "I told you one day I would be able to fit a car on the palm of my hand. This is just the first step towards that goal."