- Text Size +

Brookes Current Height: 16'9 ft

Veronica's Current Height: 15'10 ft


    Mike woke up. He turned onto his side and noticed that Brooke was not in the bedroom with him. When she is in the bedroom it is now too small for her to comfortably lay in. In order to make the space as comfortable as possible Mike had to remove the bed. The frame was already completely ruined from when Veronica had last visited and Brooke grew on top of it. As an alternative to the bed Mike place several blankets on the floor to fully cover the bedroom. This made it nice and soft for him and Brooke to sleep on. She still needed to curl up her body since she was now too long to lay down fully stretched out.

    Below him, Mike heard several sounds coming from the kitchen. He knew exactly where Brooke was now. He got dressed and made his way downstairs. Upon entering the kitchen he saw Brooke with several waffles in her hand. She was sitting with her butt on the floor so that she could have her body somewhat straightened out. Even using this method she needed to slouch against the wall a bit so that her head was not fighting against the top of the ceiling. Brooke was wearing her usual work outfit which was black yoga shorts and a black sports bra. Her job deemed it the most practical and appropriate way for her to continue working there. She knew it attracted a lot of attention from her coworkers but nobody was going to complain about it, especially since her height made her an incredibly good worker. Mike approached her, barely coming up to her shoulders as she continued sitting down.

    "You're up and early this morning. Anything wrong?" Mike asked with genuine concern.

    "Nothing too serious. I'm just a little nervous to ask Henry about being able to live in a warehouse at the factory." She shoved half a waffle into her mouth, finishing it almost instantly. "I know that I'm getting way too big for this house. I could barely even sit upright anymore in it and the only way to get around the house now is by crawling through it."

    "Which is exactly why we need a bigger place."

    "I know. Its just such a bizarre request. I mean, who has ever asked someone if they can live in a warehouse cause they've outgrown their own house?" Brooke questioned as she shoved more food into her mouth.

    "For all we know this could go really well, both for you and for their business. I'm sure Henry and his company will try to find some way to take extra advantage of your height by allowing you to stay there." Mike said while gently rubbing her arm to soothe her.

    "I guess it won't hurt to try." She finished her food and crawled towards the door. Mike followed and she kissed him on the lips. "Thanks for the encouragement little guy. Hopefully I come home later with good news." She turned onto her side so that she could fit through the door since her waist was almost three and a half feet wide. Brooke got through it and stood up fully once outside. She made her way towards the driveway and stepped over Mikes car to make her progress to work just a little faster. She took a deep breath and continued her walk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Upon entering the front entrance of Brookes job she greeted the security guard as she always did with a smile. He usually stuttered a greeting back in response. He was always nervous when she came into work. Her size did not scare him, it instead turned him on immensely. He always wanted to get up from his desk and touch her as she crawled her way past him. He could not imagine what it must feel like to hug her giant form. As she made here way past him he always looked back at her so that he could see her giant rear as she crawled towards the lunchroom.

    Brooke would never really spend much time in the lunchroom due to her getting in everybody's way as they prepared for their shifts or were eating their meals. The company allowed her to eat in the main work area during breaks since it was much more suitable for her size.

    Once she entered the main factory area Brooke got up from her knees and stretched with her arms all the way up. Thankfully the ceilings were 32'0 ft high so she was able to properly stretch her limbs as high up as was physically possible. The workers always loved seeing her enter and stretch. They found it incredibly sexy to watch and it also displayed just how high up she was compared to them.

    A worker saw her and called her over. She made several long steps to get to him. She stood a little bit of a distance from him so that he would not need to crane his neck too high.

    "Morning Brooke. I hope your large muscles are ready cause we've got a lot of shipments." He gestured to a pallet full of food. "We've already got some stuff ready to be taken away to the warehouses so feel free to get started."

    "I guess I should get to it then." Brooke responded.

    She walked over to the pallet and crouched down to it. As usual all the pallets were 4 ft long and 3'2 ft wide. She grabbed the sides of the pallet and lifted herself back up along with the pallet which hung down by her navel as she carried it to the warehouse.

    The pallet was quite heavy and it put some strain on her arms as it dangled in front of her. She knew it could be much worse though. When she first started working here she was 11'3 ft. At the time that felt huge to her but it was nothing compared to her current height. Brooke had to remind herself that even to a normal person 11'3 ft was really big and intimidating, it helped ground her back to a normal persons thoughts. At that size she was barely able to pick up her very first pallet, dropping it in front of Henry. She felt incapable of the task but thankfully she had a growth spurt almost immediately after dropping it. The added height made carrying the pallet manageable but it was still incredibly heavy. Each growth spurt since has made the job easier. The pallets from her point of view became lighter and her hands had an easier time gripping onto the sides. She imagined that one day she would would be able to hold a pallet with one hand the way a waitress would hold a food tray.

    Brooke finally arrived at the racks where the pallet needed to go. The spot it was supposed to go in was around the height of her breasts. She needed to use all her strength to bring the pallet up high enough without dropping any food. Once it was at the height she needed she slid it into place. Brooke put her hands on her hips and took a deep breath. She funnily thought that another growth spurt would be helpful just about now.

    She continued to do the same task for the next couple of hours. When it finally came time to have their first break Brooke used it as an opportunity to find Henry and ask him about her situation. He was in the lunchroom so she instantly knew she was about to become an inconvenience to everybody.

    Most of the workers were already seated and eating their food when they saw Brooke squeeze her way through the door. Several of the male workers suddenly became aroused seeing her skimpy body push through the door. The ceilings here were 8'0 ft tall so she would need to crawl her way towards Henry. As she made her way towards him her large body bumped into several workers and lunch tables. She was trying to be as careful as possible but still ended up having to apologize several times to her coworkers. Her proportions were just too big to avoid everything in such a small space.

    Once she arrived at Henrys table Brooke decided to sit on her side in order to comfortably talk down to him. Brooke positions her legs to her left side and used her right arm to hold herself up. She needed to bend her head forward in order to properly fit within the room.

    "What pleasure do we owe you today Brooke for you to make an appearance in this place?" Henry asked with genuine curiosity.

    "I was hoping that I could ask a favor. Well its quite a big favor actually." Brooke said, keeping her voice down so that she would not interrupt everybody's break more than she already had.

    "What's the matter?" Henry responded, trying his best to not look at her oversized breasts hanging above his head. He took a bite out of his sandwich to try to keep himself distracted.

    Taking a deep breath due to the fact that she knew she was about to ask for a lot, Brooke finally had the courage to explain. "Obviously you know that I'm a growing girl and this has led to some difficulties in terms of fitting into spaces. I mean, I could barely fit in here."

    They both chuckled.

    "So what does that have to do with me?" Henry questioned.

    "Well my house has been becoming incredibly uncomfortable to fit in lately. My legs are now even taller than the ceiling height and I can't lay down straight in my own bedroom. In order to move around I have to crawl everywhere and its taking a bit of a toll on my body. After a couple more growth spurts I'll barely be able to even sit slouched like I currently am here." She breathed deeply once more before she got to the point of her appearance. "Basically what I'm asking for is if the company would allow me to live in one of the spare warehouses in this building?" She said with an awkward smile on her face.

    "That is quite a big favor I will admit. You've done some really good work for the company, whenever you increase size our numbers become even better due to you being able to take on heavier work. I know the company really appreciates your effort but I just don't know if they would be able to just give you a place to live in."

    "Maybe there's something more I could do in exchange?" Brooke asked, desperate for wanting more space. She saw Henry look down at his food as if he was contemplating something. His face then immediately sparked up as if he had a brilliant idea.

    "I think maybe there is something you can do. My wife, Lexi, runs the local circus. Ticket sales have been awfully low lately and that hasn't been good for our company since we supply food for them to sell. People have seen it all at the circuses. Juggling, rope walking, and acrobats. What do you think is something many people at the circus haven't seen Brooke?" Henry asked.

    She clued in to where he was getting at immediately. "A giant woman!"

    "Exactly. That would boost ticket sales exponentially, which would than lead to more food sales through the deals our company has with my wife. Do you think you're up to become the next big circus act?"

    "Absolutely!" Brooke cheered excitedly. "I think its cool the fascination people have with my height and this would be a great way for people who want to see me to get that chance."

    "I'll talk to the company to convince them to lend a warehouse space for you. There's one way in the back that has the usual 32 feet ceilings and is quite smaller than our other ones by being 75 feet long by 75 feet wide which gives you plenty of space to lay down. The garage door there would probably be the best way for you to enter since it seems you're getting a bit too big for regular doors now. That warehouse rarely ever gets used so I'm sure I won't have too hard of a time convincing the higher ups to lend the place to ya."

    A wave of excitement coursed through Brookes body. "Thankyou so much! I won't let your wife down on this, I promise." Brooke then felt another familiar sensation go through her body. The one she now always associated with a growth spurt.

    Brookes body suddenly began to largen. Her growing size became noticeable to all of her coworkers in the lunchroom. She felt her head pushing against the ceiling more then it was before which caused her to lower her head forward even more. She felt her butt and legs expand even further across the floor she was sitting on. Her sports bra became very tight and several tears appeared around it and her now larger breasts spilled slightly out of them. Her yoga shorts no longer covered her entire butt and now also had several tears in it. Her lower butt cheeks were completely exposed and the flesh of her massive booty was now poking out through the tears. Her clothes thankfully did not tear off by the time her growth spurt ended. She had grown to a massive height of 18'0 ft tall.

    Henry could not help but stare at Brookes breasts above him. In fact everybody could not help but stare at the massive woman who was more than double the height of the room. She knew she was a sight to behold which made her new circus gig the perfect compromise for a living space.

    "I guess you're gonna need that warehouse sooner rather then latter." Henry remarked. "Now that breaks pretty much over I'll go talk to the higher ups right away so that you can get that space as soon as possible."

    "Thanks so much Henry. It really does mean a lot. I guess I better get out of the way so that everyone can finish up in here." She got back onto all fours to crawl out of the room. In this position her butt was now high enough to reach some coworkers faces. She tried her best to squeeze between them to make her way towards the door but she felt herself bump into some of them. She actually would not be surprised if some of her coworkers purposefully bumped into her so that they could get a feel of how a giant woman felt or to get some booty on the chest or face.

    She opened the door and once again turned onto her side in order to fit through it. She struggled even more than last time to get through. As she pulled herself through her breasts hit the sides of the door. She looked back and noticed her hips were now more than slightly half the height of the door. Her coworkers all stared in astonishment as her giant rear pushed through.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    With the work day done Brooke headed home. As she was leaving the building the security guard could not help but notice that she was much bigger than before. He was about to say bye but he was so in shock that the words were not able to leave his mouth.

    As Brooke pushed her way out of the main entrance she could not help but notice how small everything was in the parking lot now. Several cars were now the height of just her knees. She knew it would be impossible to even try and squeeze small portions or herself into one at this point.

    She began her walk home and compared herself with nearly everything she walked by. Street lights now came up to her chin, telephone booths came up to the middle of her thigh, and she can now easily see through windows that were on the second floors of any building. Brookes strides were also much longer now due to their increased length. Whenever she grew it always allowed her to traverse through areas much faster, although she did need to be more careful of where she stepped. 

    Several people could not help but observe as they watched her walk through the city streets. The world all knew about the two women who were considered mini giantesses but it was still a spectacle to see one of them upfront in person. Traffic was slowing down to get a good view of Brooke and people walking were bumping into things due to being distracted by the titanic beauty. She very much enjoyed the attention now, knowing that her new gig at the circus would be perfect.

    Brooke finally arrived at her house and could not help but realize how small it was now from the outside. She was just 2'0 ft away from being as tall as the house now. She stood right up to the house to compare herself with it and Mike saw her through the bedroom window. He went downstairs and opened the front door for her. She squeezed her way into the house and sat down slouched against a wall so that she could fit properly inside. She explained how her talk with Henry went and Mike was ecstatic for her.

    "That's great! The warehouse will be a good size for you for quite some time. I'll start packing some of my stuff later so that we can make the move soon. Do you know if Veronica would also want to stay there?"

    "I'm honestly not sure. I know she loves the idea of being bigger than things even more than I do. Even to the point that it will lead to discomfort for her. But if her next growth spurt is another big one I don't know how she'll manage to fit in her house comfortably anymore. I'll make sure to ask her though, she can't stay in that place forever with our growing sizes."

    Mike made his way to the kitchen and and poured some wine into a wine glass for himself and the rest of it into a jug for Brooke. Due to her size the drink would not have much of an affect on her. He brought the jug to Brooke and they clanged their drinks against each other.

    "Here's to new beginnings." Mike said

    "To new beginnings."