- Text Size +

Brookes Current Height: 6'2 ft

 

    "So when do you think you'll finally leave the house?" Mike said over the phone.

    "Soon hopefully." Brooke responded. Since her growth spurt a week ago that led to her new height of 6'2 ft, Brooke had not left her house. She was not scared of how people would react to her new height. Instead she had been trying to do small daily tasks and getting used to them with her new size.

    Since she had grown it was much easier for Brooke to reach the top cupboards in her house, but slightly harder to reach the lower ones. The shower head needed to be adjusted for her new size. Her feet were also now slightly going over her bed when lying down.

    The most difficult thing for Brooke to get used to however was holding objects. Everything she held was now significantly smaller then when she was 5'4 ft. She was struggling to hold her cutlery now, holding a TV remote felt odd, and even as she was talking to Mike on the phone she felt it much smaller in her hands. She did not struggle with pushing any buttons, but she often thought that if she grew even more, it may start to become a problem.

    Mike once again teased her over the phone about her clothes. "You got any new outfits yet? Or are you just gonna go nude by the time of your next growth spurt?"

    That was something Brooke had not thought about. If she continued to grow and did not go shopping soon she would have no clothes at all that would cover her up. "Maybe i'll go out to the mall today."

    "Alright babe. Just make sure that a bunch of guys don't ogle their eyes your way."

    "With the way i'm currently busting out out of my clothes i'm not quite sure i'll be able to stop that." Brooke joked.

    "Hopefully i'll see you back in class real soon." Mike hung up and Brooke figured she should finally reveal her new body to the rest of the world. She grabbed her money for new outfits and made her way out of the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Brooke felt empowered walking through the mall. A couple of minutes after arriving she did not see a single woman taller then herself. While a couple of men were taller than her, she still felt more confident then ever before.

    She had also noticed how much everyone was staring at her. At first she thought that it may have been because many of these people do not see women that are Brookes height often. She then realized that it was because of how small her clothes appeared on her. Her yoga pants had tears through it from her new height and her breasts were squeezed tightly within her t-shirt.

    Once this realization had come upon Brooke all of her confidence washed away. She imagined how everyone might be seeing her as a freak. A girl too tall to even fit in her old clothes. A girl whom stood above others. And to make matter even worse, she saw Veronica within the crowd of people, making her way toward Brooke.

    "Oh my gosh!" yelled Veronica in astonishment as she realized that the top of her head now came up to Brookes forehead. "You're even bigger then before!"

    Brooke now stood two inches over Veronica's already tall 6'0 ft. For the first time Brooke was seeing Veronica as the short one for a change. But with the way Veronica had reacted, Brooke felt even more like a giant freak.

    "I might have grown a little." Brooke said slowly and quietly. She was used to Veronica always making fun of how short she was. She felt as if she would have to endure rude comments now on how she was too tall.

    Veronica's face was still in astonishment. "You're amazing. I've always wanted to be taller then what I already am. Think of how dominating you can now be towards men." This had completely caught Brooke off guard. She had been feeling like a freak but now her worst enemy was complimenting her on her new height.

    "Thanks." Brooke said, her voice now louder and more confident.

    Veronica began to realize that Brooke may already have started to have fun with her new height. "I hope Mike is able to handle a goddess like yourself now. Having fun with someone so much smaller then yourself must be amusing."

    For once Brooke felt like Veronica was completely right. Last week when they had sex, Brooke had enjoyed it more then ever before. "It has its perks." Brooke said with a sly smile.

    "Well I've got to get going but have fun with the new height. I would do anything for it." Veronica left and Brooke silently stared after her. Shortly after arriving at the mall she had felt like a freak. Now she felt as if she was the hottest person in the world.

    Brooke had spotted the store that she wanted to shop at. She walked in and immediately realized how small all of the clothes now were. Before she would never have had trouble finding the right size. Now it appeared that those days were long gone. 

    "Hello miss, can I help you with anything?" said one of the workers as she approached Brooke.

    "Actually yeah" Brooke replied. "I think I might need some help finding something my size. Pants, shirts, bras and underwear."

    The worker stared at Brookes statuesque figure. "Sure thing, just tell me your sizes and we'll find something."

    Just as the words came out of the workers mouth Brooke instantly froze. She had not thought about the fact that she would no longer know what size she was for everything. It was going to be extremely awkward to tell someone that she had no idea what any of her sizes were.

    "Well you see, I've actually gone through a bit of a recent growth spurt and I don't really know any of my sizes". Brooke said as she awkwardly scratched the back of her head.

    The worker looked up at Brooke with a confused look. "You look a little too old to go through a growth spurt but if you don't mind I could go grab a measuring tape and confirm to you what your sizes would be."

    "That would be great! Thanks!" The worker went and grabbed a step stool and a measuring tape. The short 5'3 ft worker must have realized that she would not be able to see how tall Brooke was since she was almost a whole foot taller.

    The worker measured everything she needed. She finished off by measuring Brookes breasts, which her eye level had just made it to the top of. "Alrighty, i'll go grab some things for you to try on and we'll see how they fit."

    The worker returned a couple of minutes later with several pieces of clothing. She passed it to Brooke and Brooke went into the change room. She closed the curtain and eagerly looked at her new clothes.

    At that moment Brooke felt a pleasurable tingle course through her body. At first she thought it was due to her excitement of showing off her body in these new clothes to Mike. She then quickly realized it was the exact same feeling she had the other two times she had grown.

    "Oh crap, I was just measured." Brooke whispered.

    She felt her yoga pants shred apart even more, leaving barely anything left on her legs. Her shirt felt extremely tight against her body and it started to tear all over. It especially tore through where her breasts were. She looked up at the top of the curtain and noticed that she was approaching it in height. If she were to grow a lot she would be exposed for all the other customers to witness her nude body.

    Thankfully Brookes growth stopped when she was just two inches taller than the curtain. Her forehead was just slightly taller than it so she bent her knees so that she would not be seen.

    Since she had grown again she would have to ask the worker to measure her again. Brooke realized that she could not go out in her old clothes since she was practically nude in them now. She looked at the bigger clothes which now appeared small to her. They were still big enough to cover her up so she put on a pair of clothes and went out of the change room looking for the worker.

    "I think you might have not measured me properly." Brooke said when she found the worker.

    The worker looked at Brooke and realized that the top of her head now reached the top of Brookes breasts. "That's impossible! My eyes reached the top of those things just moments ago."

    "You must have not been thinking properly." Brooke lied.

    "I guess not. I'll grab the measuring tape again." The worker grabbed the step stool and measuring tape again. She measured all of Brooke and realized just how tall she was. "Wow! You're 6'8 ft! I don't think I've ever seen a woman your size."

    Brooke felt great hearing this. She had grown six inches while in that change room. She could not wait to tell Mike about her new height and to have some fun with him.

    The worker went to grab new clothes and returned to Brooke. "These are the biggest pants and shirts we have. Hopefully they are a good enough fit for you."

    Brooke walked into the change room and tried on the new bra and underwear first. She looked into the mirror which was too small to show her head without bending, and she admired her new statuesque figure. She then tried on the new clothes. They felt just a little snug, but they would do.

    Brooke went to go pay for her new clothes and as she was buying them a new thought struck her mind. If she were to grow again, where would she now get clothes that would fit her?