- Text Size +

Brookes Current Height: 7'3 ft

 

    "My god! You're now 7'3 ft tall!" Doctor Kirby exclaimed in shock.  At his height of 5'8 ft he had to stand on a chair to properly measure Brooke. Standing up beside her he came up to just slightly below the top of her breasts.

    Brooke could not believe the number she had just heard. She had grown almost two feet since her growth had begun. Almost everyone she walked by when going to Doctor Kirby's office either had their faces reach her breasts or her stomach. She had an extreme desire to shove everyone's faces into them but decided she would later use that opportunity on Mike.

    "Is there a way to make any progress on stopping her growth?" Mike asked. While he loved that there was more of Brooke to enjoy for himself, he was concerned for how society would accept her if she grew any larger.

    Doctor Kirby looked up at Brooke. "Honestly I think the only way to figure out a solution to this problem is to let the problem continue." Brooke looked at Doctor Kirby with excitement while Mike looked at him with concern. "If I could keep you here and monitor you until your next growth spurt, I may be able to record data on that growth and then try to find a solution with that information."

    Brooke liked the idea of that. Her growing desire was escalating but she knew it would be good for the growth to stop at some point. If she could get one or two more growth spurts in she may feel completely satisfied with whatever that final height may be.

    Doctor Kirby braced for asking what may be an awkward question. "If you don't mind Brooke, I'll need you to take off your clothes except for your bra and panties. I need to hook some stuff up to you and I need to see how your body and flesh react to the growth."

    "He he. I've got no problem with that Doc." Brooke still had the same clothes on from her previous growth earlier that day so everything felt tight. She started with her shirt. As she took it off the two men looked at her breasts with astonishment. Since her bra was not meant for her current size her breasts looked like they were nearly spilling out of it. The skin that had escaped the bra turned Mike on substantially. She next took off her pants and this revealed that her panties were extremely tight as well. Her butt was not as covered by them as they should be so her backside was showing a large amount of skin.

    "Wow." Doctor Kirby could not contain how amazed he was. "I'm very sorry for that. It's just I've never seen a female look this marvelous."

    "No offense taken Doc." Brooke loved the attention she was now getting. And the bigger she got the more attention she would also get.

    Mike felt a little uncomfortable by the doctors comment but decided that his girlfriend was different than any other woman so men would naturally be amazed by her.

    "I'm gonna get going while you try to figure out how to stop Brookes growth." Mike said. "I'll see you when you're ready to leave Brooke".

    Brooke went up to Mike and embraced him into a hug. Mike got a face full of breasts. "See you later babe. And remember the next time you see me there will be more of me to enjoy".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Two days had gone by and there were still no signs of any growth. Brooke had been confined to Doctor Kirby's office. She just wanted to get out and live a little. With her height the office was especially small for her compared to people with normal height.

    Her desire for Mike was also increasing. She was not sure how much longer she can stay in here before needing some action from him. She loved the fact that one of her breasts was basically the size of his head and that his head came up to the top of them. She could not wait until he was below them. But that would require her to grow and she could not leave here until she grew, so she had to wait.

    Doctor Kirby walked into the office and greeted Brooke. Doctor Kirby was just two inches shorter then Mike. Brooke started to imagine the things she could do with Doctor Kirby. After all, she had nothing to do these past two days, she might as well spice things up.

    "Your health seems to be in remarkable shape for someone your size." Doctor Kirby said after looking through some analytics. "I wouldn't be surprised if whatever the formula did to you kept your proportions and health regular no matter what size you are. It seems as if the formulas intentions are acting as intended, asides from the obvious random growth spurts. Those should be more controlled when they finish and perfect the formula."

    Brooke used this lengthy explanation as a chance to get up close behind the doctor. "Doctor, I think I may need some help."

    Doctor Kirby turned around and was surprised to see a pair of Breasts directly in front of his face. Brooke used this as an opportunity to bring him in close. She brought her breasts directly into his face so that his head would be in between them. She could her his voice muffled in them. She started to rub her breasts onto him to pleasure herself.

    "Oh god I've been needing this! You have no idea how boring this place was getting." Brooke exclaimed.

    After a minute of this Brooke let Doctor Kirby go. He looked embarrassed, but she could tell that he had enjoyed it. He took a step back but then took another glance at her breasts, still overfilling her bra.

    "While that may have been fun, we do need to keep this professional. Please Brooke, what if Mike had seen this?" She had thought of that but knew that she could not see him until her next growth spurt. She needed this now and she hoped that he would understand. And besides, she was going to be even more enjoyable the next time that Mike would see her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Another two days had gone by and still nothing had happened. Brooke had never been this anxious to grow before. Usually it was to feel empowered, but right now she just wanted to leave and see Mike again.

    Doctor Kirby walked into the room and she eyed him down with a grin on her face. She knew he was not allowed to do anything with her but she could not help herself. Since he was the only man that she had been seeing since she got here it made her desire him. She knew the furthest that she would get was showing off her body in front of him or by shoving her breasts into his face. These interactions never lasted too long though since he could not participate in them.

    "Is there any hint that I may grow soon?" Brooke asked.

    "There seems to be no indication as of right now. For all we know you just grow with no prior warning." Doctor Kirby explained.

    Brooke thought of her previous experiences growing and noticed that this was not completely true. "Every time before I grow I seem to get really aroused."

    "Aren't you always aroused?" He joked.

    "Well more aroused then usual. Right before and during my growth I feel like I need to have sex with something. The experience of growing just makes me feel so good and powerful, as if everything else becomes insignificant and I become more powerful. Makes me sound like i'm hyping myself up to be some sort of Goddess."

    "If you keep growing people may fear and try to respect you more, so I feel like that statement won't be entirely wrong." Doctor Kirby went over to his paperwork and started looking through it. Brooke sat there, staring at him with nothing else to do. She started to become extremely aroused and wanted to once again shove her breasts into his face. But then she noticed that her sense of arousal was stronger then usual.

    "Doctor, I think its about to happen!" Brooke yelled as she stood up.

    Doctor Kirby turned around and saw that Brooke began to rise towards the ceiling. Her bra could no longer handle her new size and breasts and tore off of her. Very shortly afterward her panties did the exact same thing. She stood there, growing and moaning, feeling her breasts as they rose even higher. When her growth stopped Doctor Kirby noticed that his head now came up to the middle of her breasts.

    He ran up to her and unplugged everything that was connected to her. He then grabbed a measuring tape and concluded that she was now 7'8 ft tall. She had grown five inches right in front of him.

    Brooke looked up to the 8 ft tall ceiling. "Wow. Only four more inches before i'm the size of most ceilings."

    "With the data I should be able to determine how long your growth will last for. Maybe even find a cure." Doctor Kirby said, staring up at Brooke.

    "Do you know how long this will take?" Brooke asked.

    "Weeks. Hell, maybe even months. I fear that if I take too long you may be too big to come back in here. I'll try to get started immediately."

    At that moment Brooke realized that she might continue growing so big, that she would outgrow many things and have to forever deal with it. But she also liked the idea of being bigger. She imagined what fun people and Mike could have with her body, all at the same time.

    Thinking of Mike she knew that she could now go home and finally have some fun with him.

    "Could you please call Mike to pick me up now? And tell him that i'll need some clothes to cover me up before I can walk out of here."