- Text Size +

Brookes Current Height: 7'8 ft

 

    It had been a couple of hours since Brooke had gotten home from the doctors office. When she had left the office doors to go outside she was amazed to see that her chin was now reaching the top of doors. She had to bend a lot more then she was used to. Outside however, Mike was even more amazed then Brooke was. When she had gone up to hug him he realized that his head now reached about the middle point of her breasts. He gave her a large T-shirt and baggy shorts to wear on the way home. These looked small on her though and she immediately stripped them off once she got home.

    Now that she had stayed home for a couple of hours she had adjusted to her new height. Holding object were not as easy as they used to be, since things were not made for a 7'8 ft tall woman, but Brooke was getting used to it.

    To help settle in, Brooke and Mike had decided to watch a movie. Brooke laid down on the now small couch. Mike decided to lay on top of her body. At first Brooke thought that it might be uncomfortable for her but realized with her new size that Mike was lighter then ever. She gently wrapped her long arms around him and they cuddled during the rest of the film.

    With the movie done Brooke realized that she had not been outside much lately. She had been cooped up in several places for some time. "Honey, do you think we could maybe go out and have some fun soon?"

    Mike looked up to her. "Yeah i'd love to, but aren't you nervous of all the people staring?"

    "I don't think I mind it at all anymore. In fact I've grown to like the idea of people admiring my new body." Brooke was becoming so comfortable with her height that she now wanted people to admire her. As if she was some sort of goddess.

    Mike smiled as he realized another problem. "You do realize you don't have many clothes that fit you. In fact I think you should probably be buying just bras, panties, and bikinis from now on. Those would at the very least be the easiest things to be made for you."

    Brooke nodded in agreement but her face suggested she wanted to enjoy an actual outfit from time to time. "Maybe we could order clothing my size every once in a while." She thought of a place where there might be many people that would be up close to her new height. "Maybe we could go to some sort of nightclub. It would be the perfect place to wear a dress or something!"

    "Well then we'll get your measurements and then once the dress is delivered we'll go out."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    The dress had arrived and Brooke had not been this excited since her last growth. She immediately went to go put it on in front of the mirror and it was a perfect fit.

    The red dress fit very tightly against her. It fully exposed her arms and the dress ended shortly around where her butt began, covering it up. It fully showed off all of her curves and her breasts looked large while being kept tightly within.

    Mike was at the doorway and admired her from top to bottom. "I cannot believe that I'm the one that gets to take you out tonight."

    "All the other little men will be very jealous of you." Brooke said with a sexy smirk on her face. "Even then I think I might be too much for the entire club to handle."

    "Well why don't we head outside and find out."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    It was very difficult for Brooke not to be noticed the second she entered the club. She had to bend her head down when she first entered and she noticed a lot of people were already looking up at her. She imagined what they must of thought before she entered the doorway, when all they saw was a female body with the top of their neck reaching the top of the doorway.

    Now that she was actually in the club she realized how spacious it was. The ceiling was so high that she was able to fully stretch her arms all the way up.

    Mike saw just how happy she already was. "Hows about we go get a drink before we hit the dance floor?"

    "I'm game. Lead the way!"

    They went up to the bartender and Brooke had to bend over quite a bit when ordering her drink. She gulped it down quickly, realizing that alcohol was not as strong at her size and that with her bigger height it also meant that the drink was smaller.

    Mike finally finished his drink. "Well now lets head to the main event! The dance floor!"

    She smiled and followed him there. It was quite crowded and people were shocked when her hips would hit the top of their chests or a pair of breasts would bump into their faces.

    She started dancing, swaying her large hips back and forth. Mike was mesmerized and reached his arms straight out in front of him to reach her moving hips. Seeing her in the tight dress just turned him on even more. He also noticed several people looking at Brooke. They all seemed to want her attention. He realized that Brooke noticed this too. She started to push people around her up close to her body as she continued to dance.

    "Closer little ones!" She yelled over the sound of the music. More and more people tried to get closer to her, eventually shoving Mike away from Brooke. They all wanted to know what it was like to be up close and touching her large form.

    With several people now distancing Mike from Brooke, he now saw how tall she was compared to this crowd. She was head, shoulders, and sometimes even breasts above the others. She was not hard to miss.

    Brooke had wanted this moment so badly. The feeling of many smaller people up against her, their bodies rubbing onto hers. It was a lot more then the average female was able to experience, yet she wanted more. She could look down and see all the people surrounding her. Saw their happiness as they touched her. She knew that if she were bigger even more people could enjoy her. She thought back to several days earlier when Mike was able to easily lay upon her. She thought of growing even bigger. Would he one day be able to completely lay upon her body? Maybe even several people? Her breasts and butt cheeks would be so large that people would even be able to sleep on them as if they were beds. She doubted that she could grow that large but a girl could dream.

    While thinking about being even bigger she started to feel a familiar feeling. She recognized this feeling and thought that maybe her dream could become a reality. She started to feel her already tight dress become even tighter. Several little tears started to appear in the dress as she moaned loudly. The dress started to slowly rise over her butt cheeks, slightly exposing them. Two large tears appeared at the bottom sides of her dress, showing off even more of her legs.

    Mike saw her slowly rise above the crowd, moaning as she did so. He knew exactly what was happening. When it stopped he could make out that the top of his head now reached directly below her breasts. She had grown to be 8'2 ft tall. She had risen an incredible 6 inches higher.

    Brooke looked down and observed the people below. They were even lower then before and her hips were now hitting around the majority of their shoulders. A lot more of her skin was exposed and many people were even trying to be around her now slightly exposed butt to touch it at its new size. At first she thought they might be scared when they first saw her rise even higher above them, but this group of people seemed to have even more fun now that she was even bigger. She now knew that her growth was not just adding to her happiness, but theirs too.

    "You little ones seem to be enjoying this aren't you?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

    They all chanted and screamed in agreement. She had never felt this exhilarated before. She continued swaying her hips, bumping them onto their little bodies. She grabbed one of the men and lifted him above her. She noticed just how light people were starting to become. He looked at her with a clear look of excitement on his face and a little bulge appearing in his pants. 

    Since her legs grew proportionally with her. even more people were able to go up against her. She even noticed an extremely short woman below 4'0 ft tall go between her legs. She was enjoying herself more then ever before, and could not wait until people Mikes size were able to also stand in between her legs.

    With Mike now on her mind she noticed him in the distance. There was a look of concern on his face and she winked at him, assuring him that she knew what had just happened to her and that she was enjoying it.

    He smiled back and knew that if she wanted to fully satisfy her sexual desires she would need more than just him now. He had a hard time excepting this but knew he would need to get used to it. Besides, he knew that she would always appreciate him more then the others and give him better treatment. He walked to the bar and watched as Brooke continued to dance and have a good time.