- Text Size +

Brookes Current Height: 8'2 ft

 

    After a very long night at the nightclub, Brooke and Mike finally got back to Brookes home. Looking at the door frame she realized it no longer reached slightly below her chin, but now reached the bottom of her collarbone. To her this just meant that she needed to bend down even more. As she approached the door she had to bend not just her head forward but now also quite a bit of her back as well.

    Upon entering her house, Brooke tried to stretch her body straight up but she instead hit her head on the ceiling. She could not believe it, but she was now taller then the average 8' ft tall ceiling in a house. Standing up straight now meant that she needed to slightly bend her head forward to properly fit within the house.

    Mike started to walk to Brookes bed but he felt the touch of her hand on his shoulder. He turned around and realized his eyes now stared directly at her stomach. He looked up and stared into her eyes.

    "Honey, I hope you're not upset about what happened tonight." Brooke said, now having to slightly peer over her breasts to look down at Mike.

    "Brooke it's fine. Honestly. It was good to see you having fun like that."

    "Its just the bigger I get the more I want. Having all of those people surround me and look up at me was unlike anything I've ever experienced before. I felt truly special, like I was some sort of goddess to them." Brooke took a deep breath. "There's a part of me that doesn't even want Doctor Kirby to find a cure for a long time so that I can grow really big. I don't know how large I want to get, but the bigger I am the more fun it is to experience a smaller world."

    Mike put his hands onto her waist with a look of concern on his face. "I think i'm just scared that you might become too big for me."

    Brooke looked down at him with a face full of empathy. "I understand Mike. Especially after tonight, with all of those people against me. I won't lie, the bigger I get the more fun it will be for multiple people to touch and explore my body. But what they won't have is the affection that we have for each other."

    Brooke bent over and kissed Mike on the lips. He noticed just how much bigger her mouth was compared to his now. Mike thought of how this might make it more difficult to make out, until he felt her tongue reach more of the inside of his mouth then it ever had before. He was surprised when he felt a large hand grab and fondle with his penis. Their lips slowly split apart from each other.

    "You know, since that last growth spurt this dress might be impossible to take off the normal way. Although there's many rips and tears throughout. You wouldn't mind helping me rip it off would you?"

    Mike immediately started to tear the red dress off of her as they made their way towards Brookes bed caressing each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    The following morning Brooke laid in bed and stared at Mikes tiny body. She looked down at his penis and thought that even though he was now much smaller, it still did a damn good job. Mike on the other hand loved the feeling of her now huge hand stoking his penis, almost engulfing it with the size of her hand.

    Brooke was so tall now that laying down on the bed made her knees almost reach the end of it. She got up into a sitting position on the bed and noticed how high her knees were raised as she set them on the floor.

    She stood up knowing that she needed to bend her head slightly forward, otherwise she would hit her head on the ceiling again. She bent through the tiny door into her washroom and went up to her full length mirror. At her size it was a bit difficult for the mirror to fully cover her. She needed to stand further away from the mirror then usual and also had to slightly bend her knees and back to be fully viewed in the mirror.

    She looked at her breasts and realized that not only had they grown with her size, but they had also slightly grown bigger on their own. She next looked down at her body. She had always had a flat tummy that led into a curvy bottom, but it now appeared that her butt had also marginally grown in size as well, giving her a slightly curvier figure.

    In the mirror she saw a naked figure approach from behind her. She stood back up and he put his hands on the sides of her butt. Even the sides of her butt were bigger than his hands now. His erect penis was not even tall enough to reach Brookes butt now. Instead it now rubbed up against the higher portion of her back leg.

    "Enjoying yourself honey?" Brooke said as she once again bent forward, this time with the intent of shoving her ass onto Mikes chest.

    "You know it babe."

    Brooke turned around, now covering Mikes view with her stomach. She moved around him to go back into the bedroom. She picked up one of her bras that she had for her previous size. She tried to put it on but her breasts were spilling out of them and she could not get the strap at the back to connect.

    "Looks like i'll need another bra and underwear delivery." Brooke said while tossing the bra away.

    Mike looked at the bra and then back to Brooke. "You know, I was thinking maybe we could order a bikini for you while we're at it."

    Brooke sprang up with joy and then hit her head on the ceiling. "Ouch!" She then went down to kneel with the rest of her legs and body fully straightened out. In this position she was just a little bit taller than Mike. "Wow even kneeling i'm taller then you! Anyways i'm really happy that you're into me getting a bikini. This must mean that you want me to go out and show off my body, right?"

    "Absolutely. After last night I realized how much you enjoyed having people admire you. I was thinking that if we went to one of the local pools around here that you'd be able to fully show off your body to other people."

    The thought of people looking at Brookes body while just wearing a bikini excited her. She thought of how cool it would be to have other peoples bare skin touching her body, and the pool was one of the best ways to do this.

    "Well lets measure me quickly and order that bikini. We wouldn't want me to outgrow it before it even arrives." Brooke teased.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Several days later the pink bikini had arrived and Brooke and Mike excitedly went to the local pool. Since Brooke had no clothes that fit her anymore she decided to arrive in just the bikini. Walking towards the pool area many people looked up at her in awe. A mischievous smile came across Brookes face as she walked by all of these people. The majority of them were shorter then the height of her breasts.

    Brooke had decided to tan a little first before going into the pool. She went towards one of the pool lounge chairs and sat upright in it, fully extending her legs. Her legs were so long now that they were longer then the chair and her feet were able to reach the floor. Her butt was also so big now that it covered the entire width of the chair. Mike sat down in the pool lounge chair beside her.

    As Brooke relaxed she kept noticing people looking at her or pointing fingers towards her to tell their family members or friends. Her height made her the center of attention and it made her feel ecstatic.

    Mike overheard a group of people standing near him. They were wondering if Mike was really with Brooke and how he would be able to handle the behemoth of a woman that she is. At first it angered him that they thought he could not handle Brooke and he was about to speak up about it but then one of the guys spoke of how he would let a woman like Brooke dominate him any day. This eased Mike and made him realize that he was the lucky guy that got to have sex with Brooke. He was probably the only person in history to enjoy a woman of that size and proportion which made her something truly special.

    "Honey?" Brooke called to Mike to get his attention. "You wouldn't mind watching our things while I went into the pool, would you?"

    "Not a problem babe."

    Brooke got off of the chair and leaned over to kiss Mike gently on the lips. She then turned towards the pool. Mike watched her walk towards it, getting ready to see his girlfriend get soaked.

    The deepest part of the pool was was 8' ft deep but Brooke decided it would be more fun to start at the shallowest part of the pool which was 3' ft deep. She looked around and saw that almost everyone was watching her enter the pool. She decided to put on a little show for them by slowly walking towards the deep end.

    She walked down the stairs into the pool and was in the 3' ft area. The water there reached up to the middle portion of her legs between her knee and the top of her legs. Standing up straight her hands could not even reach the water. She slowly walked towards the 4' ft mark. When there the water was just reaching slightly above her vagina.

    Mike watched as Brooke was walking deeper into the water. He had noticed that the majority of the people around the pool were also watching Brooke go deeper into the pool. They all spoke of her impressive stature and perfect curves and figure. He was glad that they were enjoying this probably just as much as she was.

    Brooke was now in the 5' ft part of the water. It came up to the top of her belly button. She went further in to the 6' ft portion of the pool. She knew that by now most people that stood up straight at this point would not have any part of them above the water, but with Brooke the water reached up to the middle of her breasts. The water started to get quite deep for her when she reached 7' ft. At this point it was coming up to just slightly above her shoulders.

    Brooke knew that her head would still poke up slightly just above the water at 8' ft but instead decided to fully dive into the water to get there. Rising back up she grabbed the ledge at the end of the pool, faced her back to it and propped her arms backwards onto it so that she would be hanging in the water slightly above the 8' ft bottom. 

    Everyone watched as Brooke shook her head to get some of the water out of her wet blonde hair. Out of the corner of Mikes eye he saw another tall figure with a yellow bikini and dark red hair that he recognized. As he looked towards the woman he immediately recognized her. It was Veronica. The last time he had seen his 6' ft tall classmate was when Brooke had grown in the school. Mike and Brooke had taken some time off from college to help Brooke adjust to her size but they knew they could not stay away for much longer this semester without seriously falling behind.

    Veronica went up to the edge of the pool where Brooke was. "Wow. Judging by how big your head and arms look right now, i'd say you've grown again."

    Recognizing the voice, Brooke looked up and saw Veronica standing at the edge of the pool. Brooke used to always hate Veronica. Since Veronica was pretty tall she acted like she was above others, better then everybody else. She used to always tease Brooke. When Brooke started growing Veronica had became jealous of her but when they bumped into each other at the mall that one day Veronica actually started to admire Brooke instead. While Veronica wishes that she could grow too, she does see the beauty in Brooke and has decided to loosen up on her and others.

    "It's great to see you Veronica! Come into the pool! The water feels great."

    Veronica gently dropped into the pool. She swam towards Brooke and stopped right in front of her. Even though they were both floating at the same level of the water, Veronica could still tell that Brooke was proportionally bigger.

    Brooked looked into the eyes of her one time rival. "You know you used to make fun of me when I was shorter than you. Whats to stop me from the doing the same to you now?"

    "The fact that I actually like your height and would even love to have some fun with your new body."

    "Oh!" Brooke was a little shocked to hear that come out of Veronica's mouth. She knew that Veronica admired Brookes new body but did not expect that she would want to actually have sexual relations with her now. Brooke was loving that everybody wanted a piece of her and decided that it would be rather fun to do some naughty stuff with Veronica.

    Veronica looked up at Brookes shocked face and thought that she might have made a mistake. "I'm sorry. We don't have to do anything if you don't want to."

    Reaching one of her arms out towards Veronica, Brookes large hand grabbed Veronica's wrist and pushed her hand towards one of Brookes breasts, allowing Veronica to grab it. Veronica was astonished by how big Brookes breast felt in her hand. She started to squeeze it.

    "I see that you're enjoying yourself." Brooke said as she enjoyed the pleasure of her boob being played with.

    "Its just so big!" Veronica's other hand reached out for Brookes other breast and grabbed it. She then swam and pushed her body towards Brookes so that they were both pressing up against each other in the water. "I can't believe the size of these melons! The things I would do to have a pair of them myself. Heck if I were you I still don't think I would be content. I'd want to be so big that an entire person could lay down on just one of my tits!"

    Brooke had been recently enjoying the idea of becoming even bigger. She loved to compare herself to things now. She relished in being able to grab larger objects each time her hands grew for example, or even comparing her breasts to small bras or human heads.

    Giggling, Brooke brought her face extremely close to Veronica's and whispered. "I would love to be that big. Hell, just think of how cool it would be for the both of us if you felt my body growing while touching it right now." Their faces eventually got close enough for them to touch each other. Veronica moved her lips towards Brookes and they started to make out excessively.

    Brooke was extremely sexually pleased at this moment. Floating in the water, making out with an extremely gorgeous woman while that woman also groped Brookes breasts was incredible. She started to feel tingly all over as this was happening. At first she thought that it was just from being pleased but when she started to feel a tightness on her breasts she knew that she was growing. She felt Veronica's lips get smaller and was also able to stick her growing tongue further into Veronica's mouth. Brooke also felt Veronica's hands get smaller as they still groped her breasts. The back of her bikini strap snapped as her body expanded. When the growth was slowing down Brooke felt the tips of her toes reach the bottom of the 8' ft tall portion of the pool. When the growth stopped she was able to stand on her toes and have her head reach above the water.

    "Don't think I didn't notice." Veronica said as she grabbed Brookes broken bikini top and tossed it out of the pool.

    While Brooke enjoyed having people admire her body, she had never appeared nude in a crowd before.

    "If I leave this water they'll all be able to see my boobs!" Brooke said with concern in her voice. "I guess if I cover them with my hands i'll at least be able to cover my nipples."

    "Sweetie, you are so above them now. Those melons are something to be idolized. I'd say don't bother covering them up and show it off."

    Her once rival had again restored confidence in Brooke. She climbed out of the pool, her firm breasts hanging over the ledge and her soaking wet and tight bikini bottom barely being able to cover her large booty. Once she fully climbed out of the pool she stood fully up. She had grown six inches in the pool and now stood at an impressive height of 8'8 ft tall.

    Veronica climbed out right after Brooke did and stood up straight beside her. Her 6' ft height now reached shortly below Brookes breasts. She pushed her body towards Brooke, reached her arms straight around Brooke and grabbed her butt. She gave each butt cheek a soft squeeze.

    "Damn, if you grow way bigger it'll be impossible to grab these buns."

    "I guess i'll just have to get low to the ground for you tiny's."

    "Just remember that we're not tiny. You're the big one!"

    Brooke turned her head to the side and saw Mike running to her. "Babe! You're bikini top snapped off! We need to get something to cover-"

    "Relax Mike." Brooke said with a calm smile on her face. "If i'm going to keep growing I should get used to people seeing more of me. And besides, they're all loving it. They've never seen tits this big in their lives!"

    Veronica let go of Brooke and Mike walked up to his towering girlfriend. He could not believe her new size. The top of her belly button came up to exactly the bottom of his eyes. Her legs were so long now that her hips reached just slightly above his shoulders. Mike thought it would be weird to be Brookes current size. He could not imagine his legs being about the size of everybody's legs and bodies combined.

    "I'd enjoy every little bit of her if I were you Mike." Veronica said looking at the couple. "Brooke you have got to come back to class sometime soon! Imagine walking through those halls at your height and sitting down around those puny desks."

    "I've been thinking about it. I've been falling a bit behind. But I think I just need a little more time before I go back."

    Veronica looked a little upset. "By then you'll probably be even bigger and I don't think I could go much longer without seeing you again." Her face then lit up like a light bulb. "I've got an idea! What if I come over to your place sometime this week. Have a little fun if you know what I mean?" Veronica then gently stroked her hand across Brookes long torso, which appeared to be about 1' ft from the bottom of her breasts to the top of her hips.

    "Oh I'd love that!"

    Mike looked up at Brooke. "Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean I know you wanted people to appreciate your new height but this is a lot more then just your bodies touching each other."

    "I'm sure babe. And besides, i'm so big now that I think i'd like to see if I can please two people at the same time, and vice versa." Brooke said with a sexual tone in her voice, and then winked at Mike.