- Text Size +

Brookes Current Height: 8'8 ft

 

    With a growing height came a growing appetite. As Brooke grew she needed to eat more than the average person. Mike had ordered a large pepperoni pizza for the two of them but underestimated how much of it Brooke would be eating.

    "Mmmm." Brooke moaned as she devoured another slice.

    "I should of bought another pizza. I've only had one slice and you're almost done the whole thing!"

    Brooke giggled and tried to shift in her seat. She was so big now that instead of the height of the seat reaching her knees it now reached her calves. Her butt was so wide that it now fully covered the seat she was sitting on. These were minor annoyances but the biggest problem was the fact that her knees now constantly scraped the bottom of the kitchen table. If she grew anymore she would no longer be able to sit under it.

    "You know that i'm a growing girl Mike. At least you'll know what to do next time." Brooke said with a dry throat. She needed more to drink before she finished off the pizza. She got up carefully, knowing that if she did not that her head would hit the ceiling. She grabbed her cup, fully encircling it with her hand, and made her way towards the fridge. The top of the fridge came up to the middle of her stomach. She squatted down and opened the fridge door, refilled her cup and made her way back to the table.

    Mike watched as she gulped down her cup of milk and finished the final two slices of pizza.

    "Next time you grow i'm ordering two large pizzas." Mike joked.

    "And many growth spurts after that I might be so big I could just eat you." Brooke joked back. "After all you do look so tasty!"

    At first Mike was repulsed at the idea of her eating him, but than thought that maybe just her sucking on him would be fun. But she would need to be gigantic to be able to do that and he doubted she could get that big. Or would she?

    Brooke continued laughing at her joke as she got up and made her way towards the living room. Mike followed from behind, appreciating her large butt cheeks. All she wore was one of her pink panties from before her last growth spurt so it was rather tight and small on her. Her bras could not fit on her so she did not bother trying to wear one of them. She also did not bother ordering anything to wear for her new height this time. She wanted some time to herself and Mike before she went back to college and figured that she might grow again before she went back outside so there was no point in buying something new.

    The two of them went towards Brook's three seater couch which was 7'0 ft wide. She went to go lay on it. Her feet reached one end of the couch while the bottom of her shoulder reached the other end, meaning she needed to prop her head up.

    Mike went up to her and placed himself to be laying belly down on top of Brooke. His head lay comfortably on top of her large breasts while his feet reached slightly above her ankles. Brookes large form made Mike feel lighter to her than he actually was.

    "Veronica should be here soon." Brooke said lustfully.

    Mike thought back to how the 6'0 ft tall Veronica had started a sort of friends with benefits relationship with Brooke at the pool. As they were ready to leave Brooke suggested that Mike could join in on the fun, allowing two people to please Brookes large size.

    "I'm glad that you found someone else to help with your sexual desires babe." Mike said truthfully.

    Brooke looked down at him and stroked his hair. "You know I would love to have someone else join in on the fun. Think about it, you both help to please me and we both help to please you. And with us both being taller than you, there would be plenty of woman for you to enjoy."

    Mike really liked the idea. Brooke was the only girl he had ever had sex with. Back when Brooke was 5'4 ft he enjoyed sex with her but would look at Veronica and imagine what it would be like to have sex with someone taller than himself. Now however, he knew what it was like to have sex with someone much larger than himself. Doing it with two women taller than him would be an occurrence that few men have been able to experience.

    They heard the doorbell ring. "Looks like our guest has arrived." Brooke said with a mischievous smile on her face. Mike got off of Brooke and she slowly stood up. She made her way towards the door and bent down as she grabbed the handle that was now tiny compared to her hand. She opened the door and stood back up, her neck still slightly bent from the height of the ceiling. She realized that she now could not see who was at the door due to her head being between the space of the ceiling and the door frame.

    On the other side of the door Veronica stood there amazed. She could not see Brookes face at all. In fact, the top of the door frame reached up to the top of Brookes breasts. She took in the incredible sight of Brookes huge naked body.

    "Hello sexy." Veronica said, feeling as if she was talking to Brookes breasts.

    Brooke lowered her back all the way forward and her face was now just slightly lower than Veronica's. "It's great to see you make it!" Brooke said excitedly. She watched Veronica's eyes look down below her face. Brooke realized that her large breasts were practically hanging in hands reach for Veronica. "My eyes are up here." Brooke teased.

    Veronica's cheeks blushed red. "I'm sorry, its just impossible not to look."

    "Why don't you come inside and you can do so much more than just look."

    Veronica stepped into the house as Brooke closed the door. She looked up to see Brookes head bent due to the ceiling. Brooke smiled down at her. They then made their way to the living room where Mike still stood.

    "Great to see you here Veronica." Mike said. He noticed that Veronica was wearing short shorts and it exemplified just how long her legs were for a 6'0 ft tall woman. He imagined Veronica being the same size as Brooke. How pleasurable it would be for him to be doing it with two giant women.

    "Hope you've been able to keep up with your lady pipsqueak."

    "Uhhh-" Was all Mike was able to manage before Veronica cut back in.

    "Its okay little one. Today i'll be able to help you out. But I hope that you'll also be able to help me as well." Veronica teased.

    Mike was only two inches shorter than Veronica and she acted like she was huge compared to him. She had acted this way towards everybody before Brooke started growing but he knew that even though Brooke was huge compared to the average female, Veronica was still very tall as well. It would be hard for Veronica to forget that, even in Brookes presence. He knew that if Veronica was able to she would go back to the lab and get the growth formula. If it was perfected she would immediately shoot up to around 8' to 10' ft tall. If it was not perfected she would be in the same situation that Brooke was in, having small random growth spurts and never knowing when it would end. As Brooke grew taller Mike felt like Veronica will also have an increasing desire to be bigger. He had a feeling she might actually try to do it someday.

    "How about I get onto your level." Brooke said, interrupting Mikes thoughts. She got down onto her knees, with the rest of her staying straight up. Even on her knees Mike and Veronica were not as tall as Brooke. Mike came up to about the bottom of Brookes nose. Her breasts were now also about level with Mikes chest.

    Veronica's eyes could not leave the sight of Brookes body. The more she looked at it the more she desired it. Mike was also feeling quite aroused by it. But he also was very interested in seeing more of Veronica.

    "So when do we st-" Veronica could not even finish her sentence as Brookes long arms reached out and grabbed her. Brooke took off Veronica's clothes, stripping her as if she was a toy. Veronica now fully naked, pressed her breasts against Brookes larger ones. Brooke tilted her head down and the two began to make out.

    Mike watched in the distance and was extremely aroused. He started to take his shirt off. As he was in the process of getting his head and arms through the shirt he felt it get tugged off by something else. In front of him stood the tall naked form of Veronica.

    "Hey there little guy. Don't think we've forgotten about you." Veronica said with a naughty smile on her face. She undid Mikes belt and pushed his pants and underwear down. She then pushed him towards Brooke. The back of his head hit Brookes massive breasts. Before he could stand up straight again he saw Veronica walking towards him. She got right up to Mike and pressed her breasts onto his face. He could not believe that his head was in a boob sandwich right now. The two girls fondled their breasts with Mike still between them. He enjoyed the pleasure immensely. They stopped and then looked down at him. "Hows about we take this to the bedroom." Brooke said as Mike stood back up.

    "Aren't you a little big for the bed these days." Veronica teased.

    "I'm only about two feet longer than it. It'll be much smaller as time goes on though." Brooke stood up and removed the tight panties she had been wearing. They all walked to Brookes bedroom. Brooke was the first to lay down on the bed. She made sure that her head reached the very back of the bed frame to give her more space. Even doing this the end of the bed still only came up to the bottom of her knees.

    Mike approached the right side of the bed while Veronica approached the left side. They both laid down at the sides of Brooke. The top of their heads were around Brookes armpits.

    "From this position I think you both know where to go." Brooke teased.

    Veronica and Mike understood completely. They both moved their faces towards Brookes breasts, grabbing the one that was on their side. At first they fondled around with them. Mike still could not believe how much boob there was. They were more than a handful now. They then both placed their mouths on Brookes nipples and began to suck. Brooke moaned with immense pleasure, her hands resting on top of their heads.

    Veronica was amazed by how big Brookes breasts were in comparison to her face. At first she felt a little jealous, wishing she was the larger one being sucked on by two people, but she also realized being able to do it to someone larger than her was also a good time. She continued to suck while also rubbing her body against Brookes.

    That was when Brooke felt it. That feeling she had grown to like. She was about to have another growth spurt. She felt her legs start to grow even further beyond the bed. She could feel the bodies of both Veronica and Mike feeling smaller as she grew, as well as their heads which Brookes hands continued to rest upon. Their mouths now also having even more of a mouthful of boobs.

    Mike and Veronica also noticed that Brooke was getting bigger but did not stop. Mike watched as the boob directly in his face started to slowly expand, taking up even more of his vision. Veronica enjoyed herself as she rubbed her body against the expanding figure.

    "Yes!" Brooke yelled as her growth came to a stop. She had grown 8 inches and was now 9'4 ft tall. She had just become the tallest person to ever exist.

    Veronica and Mike stopped sucking and took in Brookes new large form.

    "Don't stop little ones. Continue having fun!" Brooke commanded at them.

    Mike and Veronica made eye contact and moved on top of Brooke. At first Mike felt a little odd sitting on top of his girlfriend like this. He knew with her increased height that him and Veronica would feel even lighter to her so she would be able to handle it.

    He once again looked Veronica in the eyes and knew what they were both about to do. Their faces came closer together and they started to make out with each other.

    Brooke enjoyed seeing Mike having some fun. She wanted him to enjoy this moment even more. She reached out to his penis and started stroking it. She noticed just how small it now felt in her hand. She then reached out to Veronica's vagina and started to finger it. With its bigger size it was now a lot for Veronica to take in but Brooke made sure that she was careful.

    They all continued to have fun for the rest of the night.