- Text Size +

Brookes Current Height: 9'4 ft

 

    Brooke woke up.

    She remembered having quite a wild night with Veronica and Mike and tilted her head up to see the two of them on the bed with her. Both of their heads were cradled around her armpits. One arm from each of them wrapped around her body. Their feet ended around where her calves were.

    She looked further down towards the bed and saw that the bed ended about where her knees were. She slightly moved her body and heard the bed creaking beneath. She was absolutely immense for it now.

    She slowly and quietly grabbed the tiny arms of Veronica and Mike and moved them off of her body. She sat up straight in her bed and realized how close she was to the ceiling while sitting now. She raised her hands up and they were able to reach the top of the ceiling. She held them there for awhile, once again feeling empowered by her new height. She moved quietly to the end of the bed, sitting at the edge of it with her feet now on the floor. The height of the bed was 25 inches high so Brookes knees were inclined upward.

    Brooke heard movement behind her. She could feel the bed moving as someone walked on top of it towards her. As the individual approached Brooke they moved her blonde hair out of the way of her shoulders so that it would be flowing down her back. Their hands reached her shoulders gently and starting massaging them.

    "You know, this was much easier when your shoulders were much smaller." Mike joked from behind her.

    "Yeah but lets be honest, you enjoy this new size so much more than my regular size." She turned her head slightly around to look at Mike, seeing that his chest came up to the top of her head while she was sitting. "And besides, with my bigger height it's so much easier for you to pleasure yourself."

    "But hopefully i'm able to do the same for you. Although last night I was able to get some assistance." Mike glanced down at the naked Veronica still laying on the bed as he continued massaging Brooke.

    "The help was great but nobody will ever be able to compare to you. You know exactly how to please me, but as I get bigger you will have to learn new ways to do so. I know you're up to the challenge" Brooke teased.

    Mike and Brooke had many discussions about him feeling like she'll outgrow him. By now he realized that she was right. She was much bigger than she originally was but it felt like she enjoyed sex with him now more than ever before. Maybe it was the fact that she liked to be the dominating one, or maybe she really did just enjoy having smaller bodies against her. Maybe both. But now he knew that her next growth spurt and the ones after that would help to please her so much more then before.

    Brooke shrugged her shoulders in a gesture for Mike to stop massaging her. He let go and she started to stand up off the bed. She carefully bent her head as it approached the ceiling. She needed to fully angle her head and neck down now to bend lower than the ceiling. Her shoulders were now about a centimeter away from touching the ceiling. Mike still stood on the bed. His head was an inch away from the ceiling with the added height of the bed.

    "Well look at you shorty. Even standing on that bed you come nowhere close to my height." Brooke said, knowing that if she was able to stand up straight that Mike would come up to her shoulders while on the bed.

    "You say that like its a bad thing!" Mike joked. "Although seeing you from up here does make me realize how big you have become." Mike glanced at some body parts in particular that were now much bigger.

    "You two having some more fun without me." Said a voice coming from behind Mike. Brooke peered around him to get a look at the girl laying awake now in the bed.

    "Nothing too serious Veronica. I think I had plenty of fun last night. Wouldn't you agree?"

    Veronica sat up. "Oh I had fun all right. But I couldn't even imagine how much fun it was for you. Being able to completely dominate us, that just sounds like too much fun. What I would do to be your size. Or even bigger."

    "When the growth formula is ready you could always enlist in the military." Mike said jokingly. "Its been awhile since it was used on Brooke, i'm sure it's nearing completion now."

    "Don't give her any ideas Mike, she might take you seriously."

    Veronica got off of the bed and approached Brooke. She saw that her head was now just slightly above Brookes belly button. Her eyes however had to look up to it.

    "I think its a great idea." Veronica said as she put her hands up to one of Brookes legs and gently stroked it. "The final growth formula is supposed to make the person grow somewhere from 8 to 10 ft quickly. I'd be just like you."

    "But you have no military training or experience. There's no way you would be able to get it. Brookes case was just an accident." Mike said to try to lower her expectations.

    "We could always steal it. With Brookes size it wouldn't be easy to stop her. All i'd need is her help."

    "As much as I like the idea of having someone else big around with me, I don't want to get into any trouble. At my height it would be hard to hide. Sorry Veronica, I just can't."

    Veronica let go of Brookes leg and looked down as she sighed. She knew Brooke was right. However when the formula was ready it would not stop Veronica from trying to do it herself.

    "You're right Brooke. In the meantime though if I can't enjoy a big size we might as well let you enjoy yours. Come back to the school, all the students would love to see you at your size."

    Mike got off of the bed and stood beside Brooke and Veronica, all three of them still naked from the night before.

    "It sounds like a great idea. She does need to catch up on all her biology work. The problem is shes outgrown all her clothes and she can't show up to college naked."

    Brooke squatted down to be more on their level. "I know we said I would only order bras, panties, and bikinis since its easier for my height but I would just love a new outfit at this size."

    Veronica looked at Brooke with an excited smile on her face. "I know! Think about how sexy it would be if you showed up in a tight crop top and a miniskirt."

    Brooke immediately liked the idea of this but Mike looked slightly troubled.

    "Brookes legs are around five feet in height. People will absolutely be bending low enough to get a look up there."

    "Oh relax Mike." Brooke responded. "I'll obviously have panties on and what difference does that make compared to me going out in my bikini. This way is actually way more fun. People will have to put some effort to get a look at my ass."

    "Touché. We'll have to go do your measurements then so you could get the clothes quickly."

    I'd love to stick around but I do need to get going." Veronica said regretfully. "Looking forward to seeing you back on campus."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "Don't you think it exposes just a bit too much skin for a school environment?" Mike asked concerned as he stared at Brooke wearing her newly delivered outfit.

    Brooke wore a short sleeved hot pink crop top. She wore no bra beneath it and it was moderately tight to help show off the size of her breasts. The bottom of the crop top ended just bellow her breasts, completely exposing her midriff. The mini skirt that she wore was black and ended just bellow the bottom of her buttocks.

    "So many other girls dress this way at college honey. But technically you're right that I am showing much more skin than the average girl. But that's only because there's so much more of me, therefore I've got a lot more skin." Brooke explained.

    "I guess you're right. I just hope that none of the professors will file any complaints about the fact that your butt will be easily exposed due to your height."

    Brooke bent down to Mikes height and kissed him on the cheek. "There's no need to worry love. I think all of those profs will also be too busy admiring me to care." She stood up as much as she could within the house and looked towards the door. "Come on, i'd like to leave a little early so that we have more time for others to see me before class begins."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Brooke and Mike finally arrived at the college campus. Brooke was too big to normally fit in Mikes car so he had to remove the back seats in order for her to fit inside. When she stepped out of the car she immediately got a large number of looks from the other students. Her height was quite noticeable when standing beside Mikes car. Her legs were just as long as the height of the vehicle. It was becoming apparent that she would not be able to fit inside of it for much longer.

    She moved towards the school and ducked her head down to enter through the doors. Once inside she realized just how high the school ceilings were. They were 12'0 ft which gave her plenty of space to walk down the hallway without needing to bend over.

    As she walked by the students she could hear all of them talking about her as they tried to sneak glances at her. When she first came to the school her height was originally 5'4 ft which is just around where her hips are now. Those that recognized her knew that this was not her original height, that she was somehow growing. Her classmates knew that it all started from that field trip to the lab and had even seen her grow in class once.

    "Hey boys." Brooke teased as she passed by a group of guys who were ogling at her. Most people at the school only came up to where her stomach was. She loved that her crop top gave the opportunity to show off her body's new size. She imagined of being so big that one day people would be as tall as the top of her hips to the bottom of her breasts. They would be able to perfectly lay on her stomach. But that was far away from now if she continued growing at that size.

    Brooke and Mike walked into their classroom and saw Veronica. An excited look was on her face as she approached the two of them. "Its so good to see you back here Brooke! And you look sexy as hell in that outfit. I'm sure plenty of guys have been bending their heads low to get a peak."

    "I did see several guys doing just that. Soon though they won't even need to bend down their heads to get a look up there".

    "Oh I know, with your growth not stopping i'm sure we'll all be seeing much more of you."

    "I bet you will. However I do have to admit I might have a bit of a hard time in class today. I didn't realize just how small everything would be. I won't be able to properly sit at any of the desks."

    "I'm sure you'll figure out how to adjust." Just then the professor walked into the class. Professor Jim Barkley was a very short man with a height of 5'2 ft. Brooke was always used to being taller than him, most people were. He was there the day the lab monkey had accidentally injected Brooke with the unready growth formula. He had not seen her since.

    While Professor Barkley was walking into the classroom he was too distracted looking at the tablet in his hands. He accidentally walked into the back of Brooke, his face directly bumping against her butt. He stepped back in shock with an expression of horror on his face. He looked up, way up, as Brooke turned around and looked down at him. He had to crane his head all the up to look at her face.

    I-I'm s-so-sorry Brooke. I didn't see you there." He was incredibly embarrassed and very nervous to be in front of someone that appeared gigantic to him. He was always insecure about his height, nearly every student was taller than him, but Brooke made him feel absolutely inferior.

    "Its okay professor." Brooke said as she realized his height reached just below her hip, near her crotch area. Another growth spurt and she would be able to walk right over him. "I guess its time we found our seats."

    Brooke approached her desk and pulled out the chair. Mike sat down to her left while Veronica sat to Brookes right. Brooke realized she needed to push her chair even further back to give her legs space. She did so and went to sit on it, the chair creaking as she put her full weight on it. The seat was extremely small now, her butt was wider than the width of the chair. Her butt cheeks were flowing out from the chair on both sides. Her legs were so long now too that she had to stretch them to the sides of the desk instead of beneath it.

    Brooke had done her best to do homework at home but she realized just how much information she had been missing. She grabbed a pencil and kept trying to take down notes. The pencil was so small in her hand now that she was having difficulty writing. While she was able to take down the notes her writing did appear messy.

    Every now and again she would notice Professor Barkley nervously glance at her. She felt bad for him. She knew what it was like to have most people taller than you. She could not even imagine what it would be like to look up to someone almost double your own height.

    Veronica was barely able to pay attention in class. She would continuously stare at Brooke and dream of being that big. While Brooke was very gentle with others and wanted others to enjoy her height, Veronica thought mostly of herself and just wanted to dominate over people. Her 6'0 ft height already helped with that but she wanted much more. And she wanted her height to help please Brooke now that they were friends. She spent the rest of the class planning on stealing the current version of the formula. There was sure to be progress made on it since it was used on Brooke but it was still not quite ready. That did not matter to Veronica. She just wanted to be big and she would deal with whatever side effects there were.

    Class ended and Brooke stood up to leave when a group of sporty looking guys approached her. One of them was quite tall, his head just at the bottom of her breasts. While he was quite tall for a normal person Brooke still wanted to tease him.

    "Well what do you little guys want?"

    The tallest one spoke. "We were just wondering if you'd like to come to the gymnasium and shoot some hoops with us."

    Brooke blushed. She was never really good at sports but she felt like basketball might be a bit easier for her now. "I think that sounds like fun guys."

    Mike approached her and looked at her questioningly. "I thought you didn't like sports?"

    Veronica giggled behind him. "At that size shes unstoppable. I say why not play some sports."

    Looking down at Mike, Brooke gave a reassuring smile. "It'll be fun. And besides, it will be nice to be in the gymnasium. Its been awhile since I've been in a room with that much space."

    The three of them started leaving the classroom following the sporty guys. As they left Veronica walked by Professor Barkley and stroked his chin with her hand. "See you next week professor." She felt extremely superior to him. Veronica was a whole head taller than him and even though he was in his late forties, his height turned her on.

    Once again Brooke became aware of all the stares she was getting as she walked down the hallways. She loved that the mini skirt exposed all of her legs. She noticed some people would try and brush themselves against her as they walked by. She did not blame them for wanting to feel someone who was so much larger.

    They arrived at the gymnasium and while Brooke noticed that it felt smaller now, it still had so much space left. She stretched her arms as high as she could. The gymnasium was 84'0 ft long by 50'0 ft wide and had a ceiling height of 26'0 ft.

    Brooke went to the basketball nets and noticed that her head did not yet reach the rim of the net which was at a height of 10'0 ft. She was however taller than some of the netting.

    "Alright boys, how are we gonna do this?"

    The tallest one spoke again. "We don't think we have a chance with you if we played an actual game. You'd be able to block all our throws without even jumping. I say we just shoot some hoops and even dunk some just for fun." He threw the ball up to Brooke. She caught it and felt odd with how small a basketball now felt. She did not find any difficulty in being able to hold it with just one hand at all.

    She stepped back from the net and attempted to make a shot. It missed the net completely and went way past the backboard. She underestimated her strength with her new size.

    Everyone took turns throwing the ball but Brooke kept missing every shot. Every time it was her turn she would attempt a jump shot. This small hop she did allowed all the guys and Veronica to get a peek at Brookes ass due to her mini skirt. 

    She noticed some of the sporty guys starting to do dunks. She decided she should do the same and made a rush towards the net. As she got close she realized jumping would just make it more difficult to get the shot in with her height so she just raised her arms and put the basketball in the net without jumping. She stood by the net with a smile on her face.

    "I'd like to see any of you guys do that." Brooke quipped at them.

    "I think you're one of the few who can do that babe." Mike said, happy to see Brooke having fun.

    Brooke was about to grab the ball and pass it on to Veronica when she felt that familiar tingly sensation. Everyone but Mike and Veronica looked at her confused as she let out a moan. Mike and Veronica knew what to expect but the sporty guys were in for a treat.

    Brooke noticed that her head was slowly approaching the basketball nets rim. She felt a bit of a breeze on her butt as her miniskirt started to reveal more of her ass. Her crop top was already extremely tight and stood no chance against a growth spurt. The bottom of her breasts began to reveals themselves before her tits burst through the fabric of her shirt. She tore the rest of the crop top off due to it being shredded apart. As her growth stopped the mini skirt came up to the middle of her butt, exposing it, yet it still fit her waist even though it was now tighter. The panties below also still fit but revealed much more of her butt cheeks.

    Brooke looked up and was hopeful that she was taller than the basketball nets rim but realized she was still shorter. Just an inch shorter. She now stood 9'11 ft tall.

    "Oh man, I was so close to ten feet." Brooke said crossing her arms across her naked chest in anger.

    "Easy babe." Mike said as he noticed that the sporty guys looked somewhat scared. "With your current growth you'll soon be much taller than that." He reassured her.

    She looked down at him with a gentle smile and uncrossed her arms. He walked up to her and noticed her belly button was now taller than himself. Her hips were also now basically at his height. Veronica approached and also noticed that Brookes navel was taller than her, but just slightly.

    "My goodness." Veronica said. "You're so big now I bet you could please us all."

    Brooke looked at the group of people below her. There was five of them in total. She then noticed Mike pull his phone out of his pocket and he looked at it with a sad expression on his face.

    "What is it Mike?"

    "At first I thought I would be happy when I got this text but now i'm kinda sad. Its Doctor Kirby. He thinks he may have made a cure to stop your growth and wants us to see him in a couple of days."

    Veronica beamed her eyes at Mike. "You can't possibly think Brooke would want to go through with stopping her growth. There's so much more potential if she gets bigger!"

    "I don't know what to think. In the end though I think this is up to Brooke."

    Brooke also looked saddened by the news. She was enjoying getting bigger, having others enjoy her height. But she also knew that growing huge might be dangerous.

    "I think the least we can do is talk to Doctor Kirby. Hear him out. Maybe I do take the cure. At least its fun to be at this size."

    "I can't believe you're actually considering this!" Veronica lashed out.

    Mike spoke to her calmly. "If we don't do something the government might come after Brooke. That could be too dangerous for her."

    "Then maybe try to convince them that you can live big and be peaceful." Veronica proposed. "Big and small could coexist for the better can't they?"

    Brooke nodded in agreement. "I agree, we can try to convince Doctor Kirby that my size could be helpful to society. I don't want to be one of those super soldiers the military is making but surely someone bigger than those soldiers could do other jobs."

    "And sexually please others." Veronica slyly added.

    "We'll leave out that part." Mike said. "We better go home Brooke. You need a ride Veronica?"

    "Nah i'm good. I've got other plans." She said as she walked by the sporty guys listening in on their conversation. "And these plans will hopefully give me a higher point of view of giants and normal people coexisting."

    Mike sighed as he looked up at Brooke. "Why do I feel like I know what shes going to do?"

    "Maybe because you also want it. But maybe because we all know her true desires."