- Text Size +

Amelia was late again. This would be the third time this week she had been late to science class it was not very fitting to be tardy this often especially noting the particular importance of today. Today was the day her science class would get to experiment with the shrink ray. Usually each school district would have a single shrink ray funded by the government, often subsidised by the Department of Defense for Education purposes. It spend a week being carted around to different schools where students would get a chance to study the shrinking of simple items such as Apples, boxes, etc. It was a great learning experience, and Amelia was on the verge of missing it. Sprinting down the street towards her school she cursed herself for sleeping in a few too many minutes. "Oh my god", she muttered as she ran. She could feel the sweat conspiring in her sneakers as she raced to get to class (which had actually already started, hopefully shed make the end of it).

 

Amelia had just turned 18 and was considered a petite and remarkably pretty. Her younger sister Melody was 14 and the outlook for her was about the same. They both inherited their beauty genetics from their mother. Usually they spent one weekend with her, and every other weekend with their Dad due to the divorce. But Amelias Dad was unfortunately away on a work trip for a few months, a fact that she lamented as she enjoyed spending time with him.

 

Finally Amelia reached the school. Panting, she blasted through the empty hallways past the various filled classrooms to her locker. Amelia knew she would be in trouble, her science teacher Mrs Hamilton disliked her enough already. Mrs Hamilton was a younger teacher, probably mid to late twenties by Amelias guess, and caught the attention of a lot of guys in class. But her alluring character always seemed to break when Amelia was late to class or didnt bother to turn in her homework. Amelia quickly put her bag in her locker, grabbed her science notepad and popped some bubblegum in her mouth, and raced down the hall to the science faculty. Moments later she arrived at the door of her classroom. She quickly glanced back at a window in the hallway and fixed her hair up, trying to make herself more presentable. She opened the door slowly and peered into class.

 

Nothing. Nobody was there? "Uhh...", Amelia mumbled. Were they somewhere else? Where was the class? Amelia walked over to the classroom window and gazed outside. She scanned the outside parking lot briefly before seeing a truck labelled Department of Defense. Bingo.

 

A quick transit outside the building as Amelia briskly walked toward the truck in the car park. It was a cool overcast, a nice day out, but she was still sweating a little from her rush to get to class. She nervously chewed her gum as she made her way out of the building.

 

"Hello? Anybody around?", Amelia shouted as she approached the Defense truck. Amelia couldnt see anyone, but she noticed one thing; the truck was in fact unlocked and the back door for the container was ever so slightly ajar. It wouldnt hurt to take a look. Amelia opened one of the truck container doors and climbed inside.

 

The machine was complicated, it looked like some sort of mounted turret, but big. It was like getting two fridges and laying them on top of one another, but on their side that was about the size of the thing. It was bolted to the floor. The compartment of this truck container was clearly designed specifically for this device. There was vents in the truck, and wires running everywhere, with a very small desk covered in notes and instructions behind the machine. Amelia started noticed a small screen with a keyboard attached on the side of the device, and she began trying to interface with it.

 

Suddenly she heard a shout.

 

"AMELIA!!". It was Mrs Hamilton. "EXCUSE ME MAAM DONT TOUCH THAT!", an second unfamiliar voice shouted. Amelia gazed over and saw her entire class across the car park loading onto a school bus, the unfamiliar voice belonging to a government representative, likely the operator of the shrink ray. Clearly they had intended to drive over to the school field to do a few test runs with the government shrink ray. Her fear of being punished for meddling with the machine was only surpassed by her sudden fear when alarms started violenting blaring, and the machine itself started shaking.

 

---WARNING WARNING WARNING---

 

Amelia looked at the screen and was unable to make out anything on it, it was quite clearly glitching out, pixels on the screen were all distorted, and smoke was coming from the circuitry. "I.. I only touched the keyboard!!", she shouted, "WHAT DO I DO?", Amelia screamed in panic, unsure what was happening. She watched as the machine suddenly blurted out a blinding light for no more than about three seconds, Amelia couldnt look.

 

Final the machine whirred down, and Amelia rubbed her eyes as the smokey wreck effectively fell apart in front of her. Circuits were burned, the screen had fallen off, and oil was leaking form multiple locations. "Im really sorr..", Amelia trailed off as she looked over where her class had previously been loaded onto the school bus, with exception of Mrs Hamilton and the DoD rep. There was nothing. The bus was gone, her teacher AND the visitor all gone. Amelia simply stood there for a few moments blinking in disbelief before finally stepping off the truck.

 

Andy and Veronica were Amelias best friends, and had been on the bus as the incident unfolded. Andy coughed and cleared his throat as his eyes creaked open. Smoke was everywhere inside the bus but was quickly clearing. What had happened? "V..Veronica, everyone are you alright?", he coughed as the students all awoke slowly in a daze. What happened, did the shrink ray go off, what was going on? Veronica scratched her head as she awoke and looked around. All the students in the science class were helping each other and checking if their friends were alright. Veronica looked out the back window of the bus, and practically almost lost her mind on the spot.

 

Outside the window she immediately realized what was going on. The bus was floor level to the concrete. Some of the larger grooves in the road were actually larger than the bus itself, and outside the bus she could see Mrs Hamilton slowly awakening. Veronica rushed out of the bus doors and over to her teacher. "Miss are you alright?! I think the machine malfunctioned or something", Veronica said, helping her young teacher up.

 

A soft booming in the distance began growing louder, interrupting the thoughts of all the students. "Oh my god..", their teacher muttered as they gazed upon a titan in the distance quickly growing closer. It was Amelia. She was huge. She was more than huge. She was incomprehensible. Another student, Jack ran out of the bus and began quickly trying to help up the teacher. "W-wait, Jack, I need you to find our visitor, he cant be too far. He was walking toward the truck before Amelia screwed with that machine!", Mrs Hamilton frantically shouted, still trying to grasp and accept what had actually happened. Amelia had stopped in the distance and walked back toward the truck. She was clearly pacing, trying to figure out what had happened it might not have been immediately obvious to her. Jack ran off into the distance in search of the visitor. Veronica helped up Mrs Hamilton and they quickly piled back onto the bus.

 

Amelia paced back and forth looking around before it finally clicked. It was a shrink ray, duh. This was bad. This was really bad. She probably shrunk the bus. "Oh fuck oh fuck, okay get a grip Amelia", she mumbled to herself as she estimated the location of the bus. She quickly walked towards the area where she thought it might be, and got down on all fours, scanning the ground. After a few minutes of scanning around, she saw something. There was a pale yellow rectangle, probably about half an inch in size. It was minuscule, but pretty clearly it was the bus. Outside the bus she could see a tiny speck on the road, a person it looked like, but a bit difficult to see, microscopic in size but apparently jumping up and down waving.

 

Andy was jumping and shouting as he looked up at the titaness above. He was the only one not scared of trying to wave Amelia down, "AMELIA", he shouted to his enormous friend, "DOWN HERE!!". The giantess before them lowered her planet sized face down toward him, causing him to fall on his back in fear. Her glossy plump lips parted as she boomed, "OH MY GOD YOU ARE FUCKING TINY..." Amelias hot breath washed over Andy and the bus. "IM SO SORRY, GET IN THE BUS AND ILL TRY PICK YOU UP!", she boomed again. No Amelia wait dont! he protested, but he couldnt be heard by the teenager high above him, completely in control. Her building sized fingers began closing in on the bus, forcing Andy to sprint inside the vehicle. Finally the vehicle shook violently as the fingers clamped either side and began lifting the bus off the ground. The students were trapped in the giant fingers of their petite 18 year old ex-classmate, completely at her whims. "ILL TAKE YOU HOME AND SEE WHAT WE CAN DO THERE", she whispered at an ear breaking volume.

 

What? Shell take us home? What did she mean? Many of the student began asking each other questions, why wasnt she going to get help? What was going on? "IM SORRY BUT THIS WILL KEEP YOU SAFE FOR NOW", the giant girl said. The students watched as Amelia used her free hand to pull the pink gum out of her mouth, and immediately embedded the minuscule bus into the plushy substance, then dropped it straight into her shirt pocket. The students waited nervously to see what would happen once Amelia took them home

 

--- HOURS LATER ---

 

Jack and the government employee, Preston as Jack found out, had simply been walked past by the titanic Amelia hours earlier. Their next course of action was to try get someones attention. It was the end of the school day and they had made it inside after hours of trekking, probably nearly 15 kilometers from their perspective over the course of the day. They were only just inside the front door of the school, and decided to wait next to the drinking fountain to try and get someones attention.

 

When the school bell finally rang, they were in a relatively safe spot on the floor next to the drinking fountain. But they were too small, and failing to get anyones attention. All the students finally cleared out and the school was empty. This was hopeless. "We are going to need to find food and water man, this is pretty bad", Jack said. Preston agreed, "there might be crumbs in the cafeteria, but it will take us all night to get there."

 

However, they heard footsteps in the distance. Once last chance! Jack watched as from around the corner Mrs Everly appeared. She was a big breasted, firm assed English teacher who always dressed in semi-business black skirts and white collard shirts but she was pretty beautiful for her age of 37. Most guys perved on her in her classes, but not many people enjoyed her strict and domineering attitude. She wore reading glasses which definitely contributed to her sexy teacher appearance. Mrs Everly stopped at the drinking fountain and began to drink. She was titanic, like 50 buildings stack on top of each other in height. The two guys began jumping and waving, hoping she would notice a flicker of movement.

 

Luckily, she did. Mrs Everly stopped drinking and slowly lowered herself to the ground. "TWO BUGS, WHAT THE FUCK?", she mumbled at an intense volume, causing the boys to stop jumping. "WAIT A MINUTE..", she pondered as she lowered herself extremely close to the ground. Her glasses magnified the two dots on the floor, allowing her to see exactly who they were; "AHA, WOW, JACK SMITH?? HOW DID THIS EVEN HAPPEN? I KNEW YOU WERE A MISBEHAVING STUDENT BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS, YOU WERE MESSING WITH THE SHRINK RAY PROBABLY", she boomed, "AND YOUR LITTLE FRIEND? WELL I DONT KNOW HIM SO...." The librarian-esque beauty stood up swiftly, causing an imperceptible gust of wind to knock the boys over. She smirked from high above as she removed her nyloned feet from within her heels, and wiggled her big toes as she giggled with excitement. "DONT MOVE OR I SQUISH YOU", she commanded down.

 

Preston watched as the surface of this womans big toe slowly hovered a few meters above him. He whimpered and looked back at the school student just out of reach of the toe. "I DONT KNOW YOU, SO YOU CAN CRUSH", she simply said as she planted her football field sized pedicured big toe straight onto the man, obliterating him instantly. A loud boom emanated from the foot colliding with the ground, and Jack screamed at the man was instantly killed. Mrs Everly hummed with pleasure as she slipped her foot back into her heel in the distance, and reached down to pick up the microscopic speck of a student with her manicured fingernails. "IVE GOT MORE PLANNED FOR YOU", she stated as she dropped the wriggling screaming dust particle sized boy into her shirt pocket. She noticed a tiny lump right over her nipple where he was crammed between her breast and her shirt, perfect location. "STAY SAFE THERE FOR NOW."