- Text Size +

The next day.

 

Frank woke up in his plastic box on the headboard of the bed. He and Helen thought it best that he be in the container when she was asleep. He walked to the wall of the container and looked down over the bed. Helen was asleep. She was never one to wake up that early. She rolled from her side to her back and as she did so the covers retreated from her massive breasts. Frank’s dick was immediately sprung but he was confused. She usually slept in her nightgown.

 

“Sweety. Wake-Up” Frank called. Helen began to stir. “How come your naked?” he asked. “I figured since I couldn’t find any tiny clothes for you I would stay naked too.” Said Helen as she kicked off the blankets giving Frank the full view. “I appreciate the gesture but its kind of depressing. You’re so beautiful but since I can’t have you its bloody torture.” Reasoned Frank. “Who says you can’t have me” said Helen as she raised up on all fours and turned to look at her tiny husband on the head board.

 

For Frank it was worse than torture. If he was normal sized he’d grab her by the hips and give it to her doggy style but he wasn’t. And her teasing was becoming annoying. “Sweety. Please don’t tease I have no hope of pleasing you. You’re simply to big.” Pleaded Frank. Helen would have none of it she reached up and plucked Frank’s container off the headboard and brought it up to her face. “Sweetheart we may not be able to make love like before, but we can still be intimate. Remember you said last night you want to participate in life as much as you can. Well this is a big part of life.” She was right. Frank had no response.

 

Helen set Frank underneath her on the bed. Frank looked up through the plastic box and saw Helen’s massive tits suspended above. “My god your boobs are incredible” Frank muttered. Grinning Helen lowered her chest and planted her left nipple directly on top of Frank’s box. Frank heard a thump as her gigantic nipple made contact. As she lowered herself further her boobs began to flatten against the bed until she was finally laying flat on her chest. Frank’s world was totally dark as he was completely under his wife’s left boob. “Incredible. Your boob has completely enveloped me. I can hear nothing but your heart beat and see nothing but darkness.” Described Frank.

 

Helen lay like this taking a couple of deep breathes concentrating on Frank’s play by play trying to imagine what it was like for him. She lifted herself up and about freaked when she didn’t see Frank. “Whoooaaaaahh!” yelled Frank as the plastic container fell from Helen’s tit. “You OK.” Giggled Helen. “Oh yeah, just got a sore butt.” Responded Frank. “Hold on.” Instructed Helen as she used her right nipple to push the container around the bed. After positioning the box with her tit she rose up and repositioned herself so she was spread directly in front of Frank. Frank was in awe as Helen began to stroke her vaginal lips, and then began to gently pry them open. “I want your pussy so bad!” said Frank as he rubbed his cock against the wall.

 

On cue Helen picked the tiny container and began to slip it into herself. “Oh my God.” Shouted Frank. “Oh Frank take me now.” moaned Helen as she pushed the tiny container completely in with her middle and index finger and then began to masturbate furiously. Frank heard the container make creaking noises as Helen’s love muscles began to tighten, but it was well constructed and held. Frank had actually climaxed on insertion but to assist Helen he would chime in with an “Oh baby” or “Yes” every so often. At one point Frank let out an “Oh Baby.” That was met with hysterical laughter from Helen. “What’s so funny out there?” inquired Frank. “Its just that I’ve been done for at least three “Oh baby”s and two “Yes”s. explained Helen. “Well then let me out. Its hot in here.” Replied Frank. “After I get out of the shower.” Said Helen as she took the earpiece out and turned on the water. “Helen wait.” Called out Frank in futility.

 

Helen got out of the shower put her hair into a pony tail and put the earpiece back in. “Helen you there yet?” she heard Frank pitifully ask. “Is my teensy weensy hubby ready to come out of my big pussy?” Helen playfully asked patting her cunt. “Thank God I thought you would never get out. Yes. Its so hot in here.” Commented Frank. With quite a bit of difficulty Helen extracted Frank’s tiny box from her pussy. When light finally hit Frank he was laying on his back in pools of his own sweat looking up at his humungous wife who was smiling down at him.

 

“So how was it for you hubby?” asked Helen. “It was great except for the end. I can’t believe you took a shower with me in your pussy. The heat was becoming unbearable.” Complained Frank. “Ahhhh. Poor baby. Is there anything I can do to make it up” Said Helen as she lowered her self so her right eye was only inches from the transparent container. “My God he IS tiny. Even the box is large in comparison. And he looked exhausted” she thought. There was some truth to what Frank said. Without being creative there would be no way he could ever please her physically again. “He could use my clit for a trampoline and I wouldn’t even notice” Helen thought to herself.

 

 “For starters you can let me out of this box.” Said Frank. “Your wish is my command” replied Helen as she opened the box and lifted Frank out again with her fingernail. She gently placed him on the bed. Frank sat down on the sheet exhausted. Helen’s chin rested on her hands as she gazed down at her miniature husband. “Oh that feels good” commented Frank. “What does?” asked Helen. “Each of your breathes feels like a 20 mph gust.” Answered Frank. “Well in the Samuelson bed we adjust the weather to your liking.” Said Helen smiling as she took a breathe and began to let out a sustained blow. For Frank the gust went from 20 to 60 mph. “A little less.” Frank yelled. “Perfect” yelled Frank back as Helen complied with a sustained 30 mph (to Frank) gust.

 

“I know, let me walk on you sweety” said Frank. “I haven’t got to feel your touch, except your fingernail since the accident.” “I don’t know Frank you are very tiny. What if I lose you?” Replied Helen. “We have the earpiece you can’t lose me.” Responded Frank. With that Helen carefully gave Frank a lift to her left thigh and lay back flat on her back resting her head on a pillow so she could see the tiny spec that was her husband. “So where are you going to go sweety?” asked Helen. Frank turned and saw Helen’s gaze on him and said, “The first place I went when I first got your clothes off…your tits of course” responded Frank. Helen laughed as she watched the tiny spec slowly begin to move in the direction of her boobs.

 

Frank finally made it to the base of Helens breast. He was floored. Her tit was the size of a large hill to him. “Helen I’m going to climb your tit but I can’t do it from the underside the slope is impossible” stated Frank. “That’s great sweety.” Replied Helen. She hoped Frank was having a good time because this wasn’t doing much for her. She couldn’t even feel him treading on her skin and she was so worried about twitching the wrong way or sneezing.

 

Five minutes later Frank had finally worked himself around to the other side of her boobs and had made the ascent to her areole. “Damn your nipple is humungous, but I think I can climb it.” Said Frank. Before he could make it to the giant nub he saw a gigantic finger and thumb coat the nipple with saliva and then he felt a 60 mph sustained wind from his back. The nipple instantly doubled in size. Fully erect it now stood about half an inch or close to 50 feet at Frank’s size. “First you were concerned, but now you’re trying to kill me.” Frank said looking back at Helen who was smiling mischievously. “You sounded too confident. Now it’ll be more of a challenge. Besides if you get in trouble I can always rescue you.” Helen answered back.

 

Ten minutes later Frank had succeeded in scaling Helens nipple and stood atop of it drenched in sweat with an enormous grin and arms raised over his head. Then he acted out on a thought he had on the way up. Helen’s nipple was covered in pores of different sizes. He found one that was just right and began fucking Helen’s nipple. “Are you humping my nipple sweety?” Helen asked straining to see. All she got back was an “Oh Yes!”.

 

When Frank had finished he stood up and for a moment he forgot that he had been shrunk. Helen was glad he was happy she left out the fact her nipple had returned to its normal size when he was only half way up. But it was 10:30am and she had to do her laps. “Well Mr. Horndog, I’m going to do my laps do you want to come outside or stay in? Either way you have to go back in the box.” asked Helen. The question crashed Frank back into his reality. “Outside I guess” he muttered.