- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

There haven't been a lot of couples vore stories, so I decided to write one. I'm open to comments and feedback. Thank you for reading!

"You really believe in this shit?" Liz laughed, handing me back my phone. I had received a mysterious text message about a vore themed restaurant yesterday night and I couldn't believe my eyes. Without hesitation, I contacted Liz, an old friend who knew all about my strange fetishes. 

 

"Come on, Liz," I pleaded, "We have to go. This may be a once in a lifetime opportunity."

 

Liz looked at me like I was crazy, but I could see the hesitation in her eyes as she mulled my request over. "Fine, but I'm sure all is this is some dumb scam. First sign of trouble, we get out."

 

"Deal," I smiled, hugging Liz in appreciation. "You're the best." 

 

Liz just groaned in response, "You owe me one, you freak." 

 

Two days later, Liz drove me to the restaurant which seemed like any other Italian eatery. Liz sighed in relief, "I half expected this to be some shady back alley business."

 

"Yeah," I paused, becoming a bit nervous. Maybe I had been roped into some sort of elaborate prank. "Don't you think it looks a little too run of the mill?"

 

"What's the problem?" Liz tilted her eyebrows. "The least we can do is catch up. Maybe have a good meal."

 

"It has been a while since we met up," I gave Liz a wan smile.

 

"That's the spirit." Liz put her hand on my shoulder to comfort me. "Let's go inside and have a good time."

 

Once we were inside, we were greeted by a female waiter, who was a brunette with green eyes, her hair tied up in a bun. Giving us a polite smile she motioned for us to follow, "I'm Amanda and I'll be serving you today." Soon enough, we arrived at the back of the restaurant where we found some private tables, each separated from the outside with a velvet curtain. Before we could even ask, Amanda giggled, pushing the two of us inside. "This is for the privacy of our special guests." Liz and I looked at each other, both too uncomfortable to bring up the subject matter. "You are here for the special meal, right?" Amanda questioned Liz.

 

"Well, yeah," Liz muttered, sitting down on a chair. 

 

Before I could join her, Amanda softly placed a finger on my shoulder. Leaning down, she handed Liz the menu. "Ok ma'am, I'll be back in a while to take your order."

 

Liz made eye contact with me, seeming a little nervous. I grinned, "It'll be alright. I'll be back before you know it." Turning around, I allowed Amanda to guide me to a small room. In the center, I could see a strange glass capsule with mist spraying out. I laughed, "For a second there, I thought this was all real." I was kind of disappointed. After all, the capsule looked to be more of a prop than an actual shrinking chamber.

 

Amanda guided me inside, giving me an artificial smile, "You'll just have to wait and see." She clasped her hands together, leaning them against one cheek. "I just love seeing men shrink down."

 

"Alright." To be honest I was a little weirded out, but I stepped inside anyway, giving Amanda the thumbs up. 

 

"Here I go," Amanda giggled, pulling a lever located on the side of the machine. Losing my sense of balance, I leaned against the capsule walls, panting for breath. However, as I shrunk, they got further and further away, causing me to fall onto my belly. 

 

Hearing the capsule open I groaned, "Is it done yet?" Amanda gave me no response, instead reaching down to grab me, fingers curling around my midsection. 

 

"You tell me yourself," Amanda lifted me above her face, stretching out her tongue. I could feel her warm breaths envelop me and I paled, looking down at the cavernous gullet at the back of her mouth. 

 

"You aren't supposed to eat me." I paled as Amanda loosened her grip. All I could do was tighten my arms and legs around her thumb, hoping I had enough arm strength to avoid the fall.

 

Amanda just giggled, pulling me away, "I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist teasing you."

 

I sighed in relief, "For a second there, I thought you were one of those psychotic characters in those vore stories."

 

Amanda ruffled my hair with her finger affectionately. "Let's get you to your girlfriend's dinner plate, where you belong. Yeah?" After I nodded, Amanda started walking. Where to, I couldn't tell you. By the time I had been placed on the serving tray, some of my senses had returned. "You're going to have to take off your clothes, little guy." Amanda handed me a bin to place my clothes in. I looked at her in confusion, "For when you grow back, duh?" 

 

"Alright." Blushing a deep red, I hesitantly stripped, planning my clothes aside.

 

"That's what I like to see," Amanda laughed. "The only thing left is to turn you into a meal." Setting aside the clothes bin, Amanda dropped me into a neck-deep liquid where I encountered some vegetables and pasta. Apparently, Liz had chosen me to be a secret ingredient in her minestrone soup. The ground under me began to shake as Amanda lifted up the serving tray. Heading toward Liz, Amanda began humming.

 

I breathed a sigh of relief as Amanda placed me on solid ground. "Your order is served ma'am." She pulled out her notepad, "Anything else you need?"

 

"No thank you, I'm fine for now." Liz smiled, watching Amanda exit the room. Shifting her attention back to the plate, she began searching for me, smiling as she saw my soup covered body. "Well what do you know?" Liz smirked, picking me up in her spoon. "The restaurant was actually legit." 

 

"Yeah," I smiled, holding the rim of the spoon for some stability. " Liz brought me in front of her mouth hovering me just outside her plush lips. 

 

"Ahhhh," she breathed out, covering me in warm mist. Reaching out her tongue, she licked some soup off of my face, covering me with a healthy dose of saliva. I could see her gullet twitching at the back of her mouth. "I can't believe you're bite sized," Liz laughed, lifting me towards her blue eyes. "It's kind of cute."

 

"Wait a second," my breathing quickens, out of excitement or fear, I do not know. "Liz, are you blushing?" 

 

"Shut up, you twerp," Liz glared at me. "I'm just doing this for old times sake. If you're not going to stop flirting with me so cheaply, I might refuse eating you altogether."

 

"Please," I clasped my hands together and looked Liz right in the eye, "We've already come this far."

 

Liz looked a little nervous, "Well, I  had one too many breadsticks while I was waiting for you. And I'm still going to eat the lasagna I ordered. You still want me to eat you?" I nodded only to hear Liz scoff, "I should've guessed a freak like you wouldn't back down." Plucking me off of the spoon, Liz brought me to her mouth again, licking me clean. The spongy tongue felt good against my bare skin. 

 

"What are you waiting for," I laughed. "Drop me in."

 

Liz pulled me out of her mouth, putting a finger to my lips. Her voice became huskier and she whispered, licking her lips, "Shhh… Food doesn't talk back." My face became beet red and my arms scrambled to cover my dumb expression.  My reaction only made Liz giggle. "Want a little preview of your final destination?" Liz rolled up her shirt exposing her chubby belly and black bra. 

 

I gulped in fear and arousal, "Umm, Liz, don't you think you're acting a bit weird."

 

Liz pressed me under her left breast, right outside her stomach, "Take a moment to soak it all in." The belly groaned and I could hear the faint sloshing of stomach acid. "This is your final destination. Pulling me up to her face Liz narrowed her eyes. "Do you still want me to eat you?"

 

"Of course," I mumbled eyes downcast.

 

"Awww…" Liz rubbed my hair with a finger. "The little guy is scared." Looking up I saw Liz grin wolfishly. "In all seriousness, I could get used to this." I just had a bewildered expression on my face, causing Liz to giggle. Resting me on top of her palm she stretches her tongue out, ready to accept me. Her enormous eyes roll downwards to observe my movements. 

 

"Here I go," I mumbled. Even though this was a dream come true, the situation was still pretty scary. I dropped onto my knees, tentatively putting an arm on the tongue. The spongy flesh sagged under my weight with a wet squelch. Determining that it was safe, I crawled onto the tongue, leaving the hand behind. Lowering her arm, Liz got out her phone and I turned around to face the camera. Liz chuckled, making a peace sign and I lifted one hand to wave to the camera. It was all so surreal. Once that was done, Liz put down her phone and closed her mouth, causing her teeth to clack together ominously.

 

"Mmmmm," Liz pushed me against her hard palate, absorbing my taste. By now, I was covered head to toe in viscous saliva, smelling faintly of marinara sauce. Suddenly, I heard Liz's belly growl, waiting for me. Opening her mouth, Liz pointed toward her phone. It said, "I'm kind of getting hungry now. Going to swallow. Toodles~"

 

Instinctively, I squeaked in fear as Liz once again began to close her mouth, causing her lips to curl up into a grin. She tilted her head back, ready to swallow and I began to slide down the warm tongue, lubricated by Liz's saliva. I shivered as Liz's gullet twitched eager to send me past the point of no return. With a quick flick of her tongue, Liz tossed me towards her throat which squeezed tightly around my body. *Gluck.* Liz had just swallowed me. 

 

Liz couldn't believe how easy it was. Blushing, she traced my path down her throat with one hand and rubbed her belly with the other. Feeling me drop down past her breasts, she sighed. I was actually quite tasty. 

 

Sliding down the esophagus was surreal. It was scary to hear the groans of the stomach below, but the constant beating of Liz's heart reassured me, as if it were saying It would all work out in the end. Before long, my foot felt open air and I fell face first into a pile of stomach mush. I recall Liz telling me she had eaten breadsticks, but by now the food was unrecognizable. 

 

Feeling me settle down in her stomach, Liz burped, blushing in embarrassment. "Hey, twerp, are you okay?" Liz tilted her face down, rubbing her tummy to soothe it's groaning. 

 

From inside the stomach, I heard the sound of Liz's muffled voice. Although it was stuffy and kind of messy inside the stomach. Even if the constant groaning was a bit frightening, Liz's heartbeat and her reassuring voice made me feel right at home. Wiping some gunk off of my face, I crawled to the pulsing stomach walls and leaned my face again, "Can you hear me?"

 

Liz gasped, a bit surprised. Although my voice was muffled, she could hear it. She frowned as her stomach groaned again, she was getting quite hungry. "Loud and clear. Hey, little guy? No offense, but I'm starving. Mind if I send some company your way?"

 

"I guess," I squeaked, another rumble sending a shiver down my spine. 

 

The stomach wall caved in as Liz slapped it from the outside in response, "Thanks a lot,"  she smiled. Liz let her shirt drop down, ready to dig into her minestrone, only to hear footsteps approaching. 

 

Amanda brushed the curtain aside, entering Liz's room. She scanned the Liz's plate before smiling, "So you ate the little guy, huh? How was he?"

 

Liz blushed, leaning back into her chair and rubbing her stomach. "Don't get me wrong, he was tasty." Liz looked up proudly, licking her lips. "But I'm ready for a real meal."

 

Amanda chuckled, setting the lasagna on the table. "Your lasagna as ordered, ma'am." Amanda searched her pocket for a piece of string before handing it to Liz, "This should help you get him out at the end of the meal."

 

"Thanks a lot," Liz smiled, waiting for Amanda to exit the room. Liz set aside the piece of string before digging in. 

 

Down below, chunks of chewed up lasagna rained into the stomach from above, causing the stomach to pulse, ever so violently. "Liz," I panicked, wading toward the edge of the stomach. Before I could continue my sentence, the outer walls convulsed, sending me back into the fray. "Slow down." 

 

Liz just laughed me off, "Shut up you dweeb, I bet you're having the time of your life. Raising her cup, Liz took a sip of water before continuing to chow down on her lasagna. 

 

I wiped some sauce off of my forehead, falling to the floor as the stomach lurched yet again. *GROOOAAAANNN* Breathing hard, I scrambled towards the outer edges of the stomach as the stack of chewed up lasagna came raining down, burying me. Diving forward, I managed to get ahold of the pulsing stomach walls, struggling to pull myself out of the muck. As my head cleared the churning stomach sludge, I gasped for air, realizing that the stomach was actually pretty cramped by now. Before I had a chance to rest, the slimy flesh of the stomach wall folded around me, engulfing me in warmth before letting go. Although the experience was claustrophobic, I blushed. It was moments like this that reminded me how intimate stomachs could be.

 

"Oh my god," Liz blushed, rolling her shirt up again in order to clutch her stomach. Kneading the skin from the outside, Liz moaned, "This feels so amazing!"

 

Strangely, the stomach wall began folding around me more frequently, not that I was complaining. In response, I massaged and squeezed the wrinkled flesh, causing Liz's moans of delight to echo around me. Then it happened. I began feeling a sense of vertigo as Liz leaned forward, causing the stomach sludge to ooze towards me. I panicked, "Liz, Liz! Help me!" Before I could scramble for safety, the stomach wall folded around me, pinning me in place.

 

Liz blushed, now clutching her stomach and gasping. At first she had reservations about vore, but she was beginning to understand its appeal. She could feel my body wriggling to escape the stomach wall and she loved the power it gave her.

 

"Liz" I tried to shout, stomach flesh gagging my mouth, "You're actually crazy." 

 

Liz's eyebrows shot up in surprise as if interrupted during an intimate moment, blushing, she leaned back against her chair and spread her legs wide apart, "Shut up!" She blushed, releasing the stomach flesh. "You're the freak that wanted me to eat you." She wiggled side to side in embarrassment, "You… You can't… Aaaaahhh I'm a spazz." In a gentler voice, Liz tilted her head downwards, giving her belly a kiss, "You can't blame me for enjoying myself.

 

After Liz had leaned back, the stomach walls had released me. Eyes wide, I had scrambled for some sort of foothold out of instinct. Thankfully, I had plopped into stomach gunk which ended up cushioning my impact. "You mean it?" I asked, brushing food out of my hair. "To be honest, I was ecstatic when you swallowed me, it was everything I had ever imagined. But when you started ignoring me, I got kind of scared. I'm sorry for being such a party pooper."

 

"Hehe," Liz loved how I had acted weak and vulnerable, sending a tinge of pleasure down her spine. "Don't worry little guy," she leaned her head back and rubbed her belly in circles, overflowing with joy and a maternal instinct. "It's your first time inside a stomach. Any sane person would be scared out of their mind. Next time, it'll be a little less scary."

 

For the first time since being swallowed, I felt blessed beyond belief. "Liz, if you say that," my heart pounds faster as I search for the words to express myself, "I can't help but fall for you." 

 

Liz feels giddy, face now a deep red. If I had been at full size, she would have deflected the compliment with some sort of insult, but now she felt more confident, as if she could share her true feelings. Burping, she giggles, "I wouldn't mind that, little snack. After all, I've had feelings for you a long time now."

 

Falling onto my back I smile. Liz was so unbearably sweet. Why did I waste my high school years chasing hot girls when I had a girl like this so closeby. "Do you know what I'm doing now?" I laugh, fanning out my arms and legs.

 

Liz had a joyful spring in her voice, as if she had released her subconscious frustrations. "I don't know. Care to tell me, cutie?"

 

I laughed. "Sure. sure. I'm making snow angels in your stomach mush. Isn't that funny?" 

 

"It is funny." Liz couldn't help but let out a giddy laugh and soon she and I both started laughing.

 

"You were always right about me, I said, enjoying Liz's laughter and how it reverberated along the stomach walls. "I'm a total freak."

 

"Shut up you idiot."

 

I laughed some more, "That's more like it, I was worried that you were some shapeshifter or something, acting so confident. That's the Liz I know and love."

 

"I didn't mean anything by it." Liz took long, deep breaths, trying to calm down her racing heartbeat. "But technically, aren't we both freaks?" 

 

I paused for a moment, as if I had been told some secret truth to the universe. "I guess we are. I guess we are. Liz?"

 

"Yeah?" Her voice was peaceful as if she had reached Nirvana. 

 

"Let's just stay like this for a little while longer."

 

"Mhmm." Liz sighed, closing her eyes. We were freaks alright. Calling this date romantic was a stretch. No normal couple could form a romantic bond over a strange situation like this, but yet, she and I had poured our hearts out to each other.