- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is only the FIRST 3 Chapters. Find the rest here:

 

https://tinyurl.com/yxfedch9


 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

 

Introduction

 

The ‘mants,’ as they have been named, are a race of inferior humans that infest the planet in their countless multitudes. No one knows why they appeared just a few years ago, a few of them at first then their numbers started to grow. After the initial shock of seeing a new species pop up out of nowhere the world got used to them very quickly, generally seeing the new arrivals as insects.  Standing at an average of 4cm tall, the mants start their lives at less than a millimetre and then grow throughout life.  Attitude to them varies with personality, some people like to look after them, watching where they put their feet, and leaving food out for them as they would a pet. Others make it their duty to exterminate them whenever they are seen, and sometimes just go on crushing adventures for sport.  The blood of the mant is the same colour as ours, but vanishes with the rest of the remains after about half an hour.  All is made more interesting by the fact that mants are attracted to human females. 

 

All mants mentioned by name will die eventually.

 

 

 


 

 

Chapter 1

 

Sarah had just broken up for the holidays and was eagerly looking forward to moving house later that day.  Getting out of bed, she checked the only thing left in her bedroom, the clock on the wall which read 8am.  She slid lazily out of bed and got ready to go, putting on her favourite shoes. These shoes were bright red, had a small heel and were very comfortable; they covered her toes and showed off her slender ankles.  She cast one last look around the room she had known for the first eighteen years of her life; the room seemed so much colder and bigger with only the bed. Sighing a little, she just stood and absorbed the moment, she wasn’t sorry that she was leaving, more excited that she would be going to a mansion and leaving this small house behind. It was still where she had spent her childhood however, and she had a lot of memories here. This day would be made still harder by the fact that her mother was away and she would be travelling alone to the new house for the first time. She had a close relationship with her mother and always felt lonely when she went off for several days at a time, filming in exotic locations.

Being eighteen and having just finished her exams, Sarah was glad to be on holiday. She was of average height, slim build and had a stunning pair of long graceful legs. Not too big or too small, her firm breasts also left little to the imagination. She had also been offered to do some foot modelling but her mother had vetoed the idea as she had been just sixteen at the time. She had been thinking of trying for that line of work; she certainly had grown more beautiful in the last few years like her mother had before her. But she was going to wait until exam results and then decide from there what the next few years of her life would involve. She was a strawberry blond, and the colour of her wavy hair was a contrast to the blue tint of her eyes. Her soft features immediately put you at ease.

She spotted something moving near the skirting board on the opposite side of the room. She felt that adrenaline rush that she always got when expecting a kill; very quietly she walked around the bed and paced slowly towards the mant. The mant probably knew she was there of course and her attempts to remain unseen and unheard were especially futile in the bare room, as her footsteps reverberated off the cold bare walls.

The mant was out for some exercise and was glad that the house was going to be empty.  Not having the humans around would be difficult as far as finding resources went but then they could live in almost complete safety without the fear of being crushed underfoot, eaten alive, or just generally hunted.  He slowly turned around. As his eyes scanned the floor they rested on two massive red shoes coming closer, and his heart missed a beat.  His eyes slowly travelled up the enormous goddess in front of him as his survival instincts took some time to cut in.

Sarah savoured moments like this, when the prey knew there was no hope, and that doom was upon them.  The mant started to sprint along the skirting board, but with his tiny legs and the nearest escape in the corner of the room, he had no hope.  Sarah took one step and brought her left foot down just in front of the helpless mant; which he ran into and fell backwards.  Getting up he started to sprint towards the only place he could see any shelter from her terrible gaze.  Sarah watched as the little man ran under the arch of her other shoe, and stayed there. Sarah wondered how the tiny creature under her foot could be so stupid, from her point of view he was in the worst possible place.  Pushing her hair behind her ears, she lifted her foot, hesitated for a moment and then with a satisfying crunch, slowly crushed the tiny man into the floorboards, the blood seeping out from beneath her red shoe.  She shivered with pleasure and flexed her toes in the shoe that was resting on the squashed remains of what had been a life. Lifting her foot she poked the remains with the toe of her shoe, smiling at the beautiful butterfly pattern. She left the bedroom and headed down stairs.

Sarah couldn’t feel like breakfast so she decided to go straight away, maybe she would find some tasty mants in the next house. The removal van was packed in the driveway, Sarah went and sat in the front seat and waited for the last of the things to be loaded up.  Most of the furniture had already been sent off; this was the last van to go the fifty miles to the next house. Sarah lived only with her mother, as her father had left before she was born and she knew very little about him. Most people had heard of her mother however: Angelina Ayton was a famous actress who had recently gained stardom after two blockbuster movies. She was often away from home for long periods of time, but when she came home it was always a time that Sarah treasured.  They had decided to get a larger house out on the outskirts of the city and a little further from the cameras that were starting to plague them. This was great for Sarah as she was going to be within walking distance of her friends for the first time, and she also had all the opportunities that came with living next to a city. The small airport nearby would also be great for travelling to far-off filming locations and maybe the odd holiday.

The last of the things were loaded up and the driver and his helper got in. Sarah did not like these men, not only were they coarse and stupid in her opinion but they could not stop eyeing her up.  The driver’s aid made a not so subtle glance at Sarah’s feet, his eyes then travelling up her legs up her flat belly and landing on her chest  She ignored him completely it was only a short drive and then with any luck she would never see him again. He would never dare touch her.

The truck started with a judder and began the irksome journey to the next house. Sarah stared wistfully out of the window feeling that nervous apprehension that often accompanies major life moments.  She was thinking what she would do once she got there, her mother would be away for the next few days and she had the house to herself.  She decided on getting to know the place better for the rest of the day, she had only been once to the house but had immediately fallen in love with it. Thinking of the blood on the underside of her shoe she began to feel horny once more, maybe she would go on a crushing spree. The new house would have many mants of all sizes as it had been deserted for  years. She would probably have her friends over for a day or two as well, to share in her adventures. 

Under Sarah’s seat two mants sat shivering.  It was a cold and lonely life moving about as much as they did; they had hitched a ride in the removal van in the hope of finding a new home where they could settle down more comfortably.  They were only 8mm tall so they had survived by not being seen, but now with such a prospect as the next house they were going to, they could probably live in safety in some room far away from humans such as the one whose feet were centimetres from them. They had overhead the humans talking and were excited.

The mants watched and acted on instinct.  The huge feet suddenly made a violent movement and the shoes came off, the feet then proceeded to sweep backwards, the heels lifting off the cold floor.  The mants dived as fast as they could and just managed to make the space between the gorgeous feet.  They stood and stared upwards, this was the closest shave they had ever had and they realised they were very lucky, both to have survived but also to be granted this beautiful view.  They walked between the toes, marvelling that they barely came up to the height of the crimson red-painted toenails.  One of the mants reached out and gently caressed the nearest toe, getting no reaction from the foot.  They spent the rest of the journey admiring this beautiful view in almost complete safety.

Sarah spent the rest of the journey thinking about the new house and what it would be like, and as the van parked in front of the house she was hit by the same awe that had struck her the last time she had seen the house. It was gargantuan and must have cost her mother several million, two sweeping staircases led off the drive to the main door, and the house looked regal and impressive. Sarah slid her feet forward and put her shoes back on, unaware that she had just painted her toes and the floor of the van with the blood of two little mants. 

While the men went and unloaded the rest of the things around the back of the house, Sarah decided to walk up one of the two main stairs that lead up to the main entrance hall.  As she walked she was delighted to see dozens of different sized mants attempting to crawl up the steps, she took great pleasure in casually crushing those that were in convenient places, she would leave the real fun for later that day.  As Sarah opened the main doors her jaw dropped, not only was the atrium big enough to accommodate most of her last house, but the rich red carpeted floor was covered in the things from her previous home.  She had expected this; but she could not wait for her mother to get back so she could make this new house feel like a home to her.

The entire entrance hall was richly decorated in red a gold. The thick pile of the red carpet made her immediately want to bury her toes in it while the gold trim here and there made her feel like a princess. There was one main staircase right in the middle that lead to the circular landing of the first floor that looked down on her. Artworks and statues adorned the walls all around her and the dust here and there gave the large space a noble and mysterious feel. It was clear that the house had not been touched by human hands in a long time.

The removal men gave her a cheery wave that she grudgingly returned, and she was left alone with her thoughts.  She ran her finger across the piano that was standing in the corner and wondered what she should do first. She could go and explore or she could take the element of surprise and go on a crushing spree. It wasn’t a hard decision. She knew that this was going to be the best crushing session that she had had in a long time; to feed the need for destruction was making her feel so aroused. From experience she had learnt that the most fun way to do this in a new area was to strip completely naked, and run to an area where the mants were most likely living on the open floor.

She quickly kicked off her shoes and slipped out of the miniskirt. Sliding out of her T-shirt and unbuttoning her bra, she threw the remainder of her clothes to the ground.  As quickly and quietly as she could, she ran through the atrium and the great hall, turned left and into the pool room, not even noticing that the pool was empty she continued to run into the changing room, she changed her stride slightly to bring her right foot crashing down on a mant that was almost 10cm tall.  Its blood splashed out and welled up between her toes, as her foot left the ground some of its remains stuck to the bottom of her foot. Knowing that she was probably going to have the best time she had had in many months, she only broke pace as she approached the shower room door. Tentatively she pushed the door open a crack, her heart beating ferociously in her chest.

She knew instantly that she had struck gold.  The floor was covered in thousands of tiny men of all different sizes; they had even built what looked like to be a settlement in one corner.  There were three exits, Sarah quickly dashed around the room and closed the doors.  She was pleased to see that the doors fitted flush with the floor and that the room was tiled with not a single imperfection.  It was just her and the mants.  She strode out into the room the blood welling up under her toes immediately, her toes crashed down on countless mants crushing them into unrecognisable pulp beneath her powerful feet.  Now and then the occasional mant got lucky and the arches of Sarah’s feet came down on top of them, not crushing them but just knocking them to the floor.  Sarah stared down as she slowly walked across the room, her eyes locking onto mants just in front of her, moving one of her feet directly over the mant and then applying weight to exterminate another life.

She stopped briefly and looked around. Behind her were her bloody footprints left in her wake. It was chaos all around her, most of the mants were about three or four centimetres tall and were all running to their primitive settlement in the corner of the room. Sarah was full of adrenaline and could not stop herself shaking with excitement. She continued her slow march across the room.

Thomas stared upwards; the massive human female was only a meter away and closing fast, all around the screams of his people echoed around the tiled room. He stood rooted to the spot while his eyes took in the scenes of destruction that the huge deadly feet were causing.  Out of chance he caught sight of another mant looking at him, running full tilt to avoid the slaughter.  The picture of intense fear only ceased when the view changed to the now blood covered toes. He saw as if in slow motion the mant first buckle, break, and then pulp as the toes came down leaving little more than a red mark on the giantess’s powerful foot.

With every footfall came the squelching of blood and bodies under her feet, Sarah saw one mant right below her looking straight up towards her, still, amongst all the confusion.  She decided to have some extra fun with this one.

Thomas watched in horror as the goddess took one step and placed her foot a short distance away from him crushing the life from several people that he knew.  All of a sudden his instincts took hold and he turned and ran from the monster.  He did not get far, as he ran past her big toe he caught sight of bits of several mants caught up and mangled in the toe joints that were still twitching.  The human curled the toes on her foot and the remains of limbs splurged out across the floor over Thomas. He slid, vomited, and knew his time was up.   He felt himself being lifted by strong fingers, and he got a sudden bird’s eye view of the carnage. Looking back he saw the footsteps of blood left in the wake of the monster and he wondered how many mants had lost their lives already. Now he was high enough, he could see his world from the giantess’s point of view. Her feet seemed smaller from up here, but what amazed him was just how small his people were compared to them. They were little more than large moving dots the size of the giantess’s smallest toes.  He turned and looked up, and his blood ran cold. 

Sarah brought the mant slowly closer to her mouth, licking her lips and liking the moment.  She smiled at the mant and told him that she was going to eat him slowly piece by piece.  The mant started to scrabble about madly but she held him tight.  She stretched out her tongue and licked the petrified mant gently, the taste was good and she had not even bitten into him yet.  Tilting her beautiful head back, she held the struggling mant above her mouth for a short time before dropping him in.

Thomas let out a scream as he fell into the gaping jaws, knowing that there was now no escape.  As he landed in the wet, dark hole he looked upwards and saw the teeth close up, just over his head.  He grabbed onto the tongue to stop himself falling down her throat, but this too proved to be a mistake.  The tongue seemed to be of infinite strength and it positioned his legs on top of huge teeth that were the width of his body.  Thomas just had enough light to see the top set of teeth come down, slowly crushing his legs off with ease.  It was pain beyond pain and he only wanted to die.  This he was quickly granted, next his head was positioned on the teeth and as the top teeth came down his last experience was of his skull cracking, and his face breaking. 

She swallowed. The taste of the mant had been exquisite, a taste that she was very accustomed to made all the sweeter by the thought of what she had done to the tiny man. Sarah licked her lips removing the blood that was staining them. Spotting a larger mant just a short distance away, she took one step and pinned him to the floor lightly with the toes of her right foot. She could feel the tiny arms pushing at her toes; hear the tiny voice pleading for mercy. As powerful hormones surged once more she closed her eyes, lifted her head towards the ceiling as if all-consumed in pleasure, and slowly squashed the mant under her weight. Mouth slightly open in a release of pleasure, Sarah ground her toes into what remained of the little man’s body.

Her body was beginning to come down off the high now, normally the feelings lasted longer than this but she wasn’t used to such a great experience. Still taking pleasure in squishing the mants, she walked slowly over to the door she had come from.

Sarah hoped that there was no way out of the shower room, so she decided to leave the rest for some other time, perhaps she would invite her friends Rachael and Anastia around tomorrow and they could have fun squishing the little men together. These experiences were always best shared with close friends and she longed to watch the tiny creatures squash under her the feet of her friends almost as much as she enjoyed squashing them herself.

 


 

 

Chapter 2

 

She walked back to the atrium, leaving a trail of bloody footprints on the carpets. Now and then bits of mant that were still caught up in her feet fell off and added to the effect, she was glad however that the blood and corpses would disappear within an hour.  She gathered up the clothes and her shoes and went upstairs, her mother said she could choose any bedroom, so she went to the front of the house and picked the biggest bedroom.  There was another that was perhaps better with more furnishings and functions but she preferred the space, this room had a beautiful view out across the front gardens and an expansive balcony. There was a four-poster bed on the wall at one end, next to a walk in wardrobe and a mahogany chest of draws.  The expensive plum coloured carpet covered the entire room to her bathroom, and the thick pile welcomed her toes comfortably.

She walked over to the wardrobe, opened it, and inside she found another large area were the rest of her clothes had already been placed.  She chose comfy clothes for the rest of the day, and as the house was surprisingly warm, she decided to wear her favourite pink flip-flops.  She moved out into the bedroom and collapsed on the bed.

She had a cocktail of different emotions flooding through her at the moment; she didn’t yet feel at home and was feeling home sick what with being in this strange new environment. She was also very excited, not just at the crushing trip she had just been on, but the whole new course that her life was about to take.

She curled up slightly in the thick duvet and just rested a while, waiting for her powerful emotions to subside a little. She thought about where she was at the moment, not just in being but in terms of where she was in her life. With the A-level exams over and the results out in a few weeks she would have to make some large life choices, mainly about what she wanted to do for the next few decades of her life. As all young people realise at some point, choosing which direction to take is a difficult decision, often accompanied by some difficult changes. She had no idea at the moment. Right now a gap year sounded good, just so she could get her mind around things before making some of those decisions.

A new feeling of loneliness drifted over her and she slipped into an uneasy sleep. Her dreams were erratic, not coherent nightmares but more a disjointed collection of imaginations and thoughts. Sarah slept lightly but for many hours. She was cold and hungry when she awoke. Slightly dazed, she sat on the end of the huge bed and knocked her feet together absentmindedly. Sighing slightly, she let the daze pass and stood up. Now feeling a little better, she looked around her room, taking it in once more but in a different light.

 She realised that there were no mants to be seen in this room; they had no doubt been alerted to her coming when her stuff had been moved in.  She liked this, although devouring, crushing and trampling little men was her most favourite pastime, it was good to have a room where she could retire at the end of the day and know that she was not to be sneaked up upon.  Wandering to the en-suite bathroom, she saw that it was just as spectacular as the room she had come from. Gleaming granite counter tops, a walnut framed decorative mirror, walk-in shower room with an oversized shower head. There were fluffy towels neatly arranged and by the feel of it there was underfloor heating below the marble tiles. The large Jacuzzi in the corner gave the possibilities of mant drowning, or eating mants while they were swimming. She saw that the room was largely devoid of mants again except for one group of them around the golden sink taps.  On closer inspection she saw a large mant almost ten inches tall, who looked like he had fallen in the sink and was unable to climb out, and the group just above him were trying in vain to rescue him.

On seeing the giant lady peering down at them they all quickly scrambled away through a hole in the wall just above the sink, leaving the one mant behind.  Sarah stood up straight and looked thoughtfully at the large mant. After checking her watch and realising that it was late lunchtime she decided to have him as part of her lunch. Grabbing the terrified man from the sink she rushed downstairs into the kitchen to get a container. She placed the mant in the container and realised she would need more than this little man to fill her up. While there was undoubtedly plenty of mants scattered throughout the house she wanted to know what had happened to the community she had encountered much earlier in the day, and she wanted to know how the mants had responded to her attack.  She proceeded back to the shower room next to the pool at the other end of the house and approached the door.  The door opened towards her and she knelt down with the box ready.  She opened the door just a crack and peered through.  She saw nothing.  Opening the door fully and standing up she stuck her head around the doorframe, and she saw immediately what they had been planning.

On seeing the door open, the leader of the escape party gave the signal and the multitude of mants around Robert started to move for the door.  The idea was to run through the open door as soon as the monster had come through, the hope that some of their number would make it. The opening came closer and for a moment he thought he had made it, but suddenly he saw a massive pink covered foot come out of nowhere and crash down right in front of him, reducing the mants in front of him to a pulpy mess of gore and twisted flesh.  As he collided with the foot, and the rest of his people bunched up behind him he remembered something that he had learnt some time ago; ‘the safest place around a human female is right below her.’  This was a risky strategy but if it worked he would have a better chance than the one he had now. 

Going on not much more than instinct he climbed on top of the pink slab, and carefully made his way round to the front, where the toes were.  Now on glancing up he saw that the giantess had hesitated, and he had a chance.  Grasping each toe gently as he edged his way round, he finally reached the space between the big toe, and the second toe where the bar of the shoe clasped around the foot.  He was glad to see what he had hoped for.  Backing in to the space slowly, he put the pink bar between his legs and hooked his feet behind it. This was somewhere he had never been before, to his right was the big toe of the giantess, it was already blood stained and was a great deal bigger then he was. On his left was her second toe, still bigger than he was, and it too was covered in the remains of his people.

He felt secured, but still terrified.  The only way he would not survive now was if she felt him.  Suddenly Robert felt himself first rocketing upward and then hovering a distance off the ground.  If he stretched he could just look over the rim, he saw below a small group of his people making a run for it across the floor.  He realised where he was and what was about to happen a second before it did. He was suddenly plunged downward and towards the group of mants.  There was a sickening crunch and he was splattered in blood, now the floor was only a small distance away he saw limbs and a head poking out from under the shoe.  He was off again.  The speed with which he moved was incredible, but he was pleased that he was not in danger of being trampled, less pleased that the blood of people he knew would probably prevent the giantess from seeing him.

They stopped close to the town, and Robert saw the giantess bend over him and open a large box, which he could not see inside. The box was set down on the tiles, and on top of one very small mant that she probably couldn’t see. This accidental death of someone and the total disregard for the life that had just been extinguished was as frightening to Robert as the wilful acts of cruelty as he had just witnessed.  Robert saw her hands move out into the town and start collecting the largest of their number, placing each one in the box. He watched with a mix of awe and fear. It was a horrible sight to behold but he couldn’t shut his eyes. Every now and then he saw a struggling mant picked up and carelessly tossed into the mouth of the waiting giantess. His people didn’t stand a chance.

After she had collected about fifteen of the miserable little creatures, Sarah straightened up, placed the lid on the box, crossed over to the door, opened it and quickly slipped through. She made sure that she closed it behind her. Some mants were caught in the door but a small number got through, these she quickly squashed or bent down and added to the box.  Sarah waited for a moment and then decided that she would try out the Jacuzzi and have the mants as they were; it was far more fun eating them alive and still kicking.  She went upstairs to her bathroom and started to fill the Jacuzzi.  She slipped out of her bloody flip-flops and the rest of her clothes.  She then edged into the Jacuzzi toe first, testing the water. It was perfect, so she slid in and left the box on the side for the time being.  The deep hot water felt very soothing around her, and she lay there for about five minutes, while the blood on her feet was washed off by the gently churning waters.

Robert was now severely shaken, and barley conscious but he was alive and with no lasting damage so far.  The bra had fallen right on top of him when the giantess had taken off her clothes, and although the smell was intoxicating and threatening to overpower him, he decided to make a move.  Summoning the remainder of his strength he stood up and jumped down from the instrument of death.  Peering out from under the bra he scanned the floor of the bathroom.  It was empty save from bloody footprints; but from the sounds of the splashing above and the bright white tiled floor meant that he would have to be careful not to be seen.  He edged along the side of the Jacuzzi and along the wall towards the door that was almost closed.  He reached the door and looked back to check all was well. All was not well and his heart missed a beat. The girl was looking directly at him, watching his progress. She had a smile on her face and a glint in her eye as she spoke, “you may go unharmed, I cannot be bothered to get out of this relaxing water, just for the sake of crushing one last mant under my foot.” Robert did not need telling twice, he dashed away around the doorframe into the next room; the thick pile of the carpet did not smother the bloodcurdling chuckle from the Jacuzzi.

Sarah added more bubbles to the bath and sighed, she was having the time of her life. The relaxing water was washing away more than the blood on her feet, but also the feelings of loneliness and anxiety. She was beginning to feel like the goddess that she thought she was.  She added more hot water with her toe and reached out for the box.  She sat up a bit and threw the lid onto the floor, resting the box on the water where it bobbed gently.  She saw the twenty mants looking up at her, terrified.

“Why have you taken us?” one of them asked.

“Because I have not had my lunch yet and I very much like how you taste,’ Sarah licked her lips and continued, ‘I am going to eat you one by one very slowly, and maybe if I am full by the time I have eaten most of you, I will let some of you go.  Now who would like to go first?”

“Please don’t hurt us!” one of the smallest cried, “I’m too small for you to eat me!”

“Like I care how big you are! Sometimes you small ones are the most delicious,” Sarah reached into the box and cornered the one who had spoken. Lifting him up to her mouth she made sure all the mant in the box could see what was about to happen.

“I'm going to chew your tiny body as slowly as I can. You will feel your body break, and watch me swallow your limbs one by one. Then you should just about be conscious enough for the trip down into my stomach where you will be digested slowly!”

  She pushed the mant into her mouth and began to chew slowly, allowing some of the blood to seep out between her lips. She was sure the mant was already dead, he was too small for her large teeth to bite off parts of him. The first chomp had reduced his entire body to mush.

She continued to feed on the mants for the next five minutes, this time lying back in the bath and dropping them into her mouth like popcorn. She made each one last as long as possible, talking to each one, even getting to know them a little before ending their lives brutally. She had enough of a conversation with the huge mant to start to put him at ease a little. This illusion of safety was quickly done away with as she started to chew his limbs off.

The next mant she pulled out was a little more confident than the others, and he was a little longer than her index finger.

“My, aren’t you a handsome mant,” she cooed softly to him, “you are going to really enjoy being in my mouth, and I'm going to love having you there.”

“Why don’t you fuck off?” The little man spat, trembling in her mighty grasp.

“You speak back, finally a mant with some balls! I crush your kind under my feet and swallow you alive because I like it. No, I love it! The only reason I do this to your people is because it amuses and arouses me!” Sarah moaned seductively and slid a little further into the warm water.

“Then there’s no chance of you letting me live?”

“What’s your name?”

“S...Simon.”

“Well S...Simon the only times I would consider letting one of your kind go are either if I can’t be bothered or you have something better to offer me. DO you have something to offer me in return for your life?”

Simon knew there might now be a way out of this grotesque situation, but he couldn’t see it yet. He stared into the beautiful face of the giantess that was holding him tightly and his mind went blank. With raw determination and some powerful survival instincts cutting in he managed to pull himself back to reality. He racked his brains to think of something she wanted. All he could think of was his friends being digested in her stomach, and he realised he had little time left.

“Well? Anything?”

Simon felt himself moved towards the massive red lips, and still his mind was empty. He began to struggle as hard as he could against the strong fingers that were holding him.

“No? That’s ok, don’t feel bad. I’ve never let a mant go because they’ve offered me something, you did well to maintain your little life a bit longer.”

Sarah stuck out her tongue and lowered Simon onto it gently, she then closed her lips around his twisting body and began to push him into her mouth. Feeling his little body entering her, she began to feel more aroused and her free hand found other set of lips.

Simon knew there was now no hope, she had decided to eat him alive and there was no chance to change her mind but… “Wait!” he cried out.

Sarah pulled Simon out of her mouth and held him in front of her face, dripping with her saliva, “You are the first mant that has spoken, while being eaten rather than just screaming. You can a few more seconds for that, I'm actually impressed.”

Simon, though petrified, could see that she was being sincere. He had shouted because he thought it would buy time to think and it had. “Do you want me as a slave?” He immediately regretted saying that, why, why had said something so stupid? There was a long pause.

“Hmm, I'm beginning to like you little man. I’ve never had a mant as a pet before, could be fun. Don’t suppose I’ve got anything to loose, and I can always eat you another time if I get bored. Yeah ok, I’ll try out the whole pet thing with you. I don’t need to warn you that if you’re a bad pet I won’t hesitate to eat you or squish you.”

Simon couldn’t believe what he was hearing, he had to tell others what he had learnt about the human females that they were not just mindless animals, but there were more pressing issues. He worked up the courage to speak again.

“What of me now?”

Sarah licked the little man of her saliva and said, “I'm going to put you on the side, just here, and if you’re still there when after I’ve finished the rest of you lot, you will have gained some of my trust.” She gently let go of Simon on the hard tiles around the Jacuzzi next to the wall. She knew he could escape if he wanted to, but she didn’t mind, maybe he would stay.

 Sarah reached into the box and could not immediately find any remaining mants so she lifted the box and turned it upside down on her wet chest.  Two mants fell out, hitting her breasts on the way down and coming to a stop in the deep water.  Sarah took a deep breath and submerged herself under the water.  Lying on the bottom of the large bath she saw the two mants swimming quite well towards the side.

One of the mants stopped, he was exhausted. This was more due to the fear of the past hour and his nerves were shot. The edge of the bath was still a long way off.  His friend looked back and shouted for him to keep going. He knew he had to keep going or he would be lost, where had the giantess gone? He struggled on.  To his horror he saw the water bulge up around his friend; a gapping maw open and swallow him up before taking him under the water.  Within seconds the water was calmer again and he was able to stare into the depths.  He was able to see the massive form of the giantess coming up towards him, mouth open; he knew that this was it.  He felt himself being swept up by the current and he came to rest not in her mouth put on her top lip.

Sarah drew breath; the last mant was clinging on for dear life to her nose.  She stuck her tongue out and brought him into her mouth where she did not chew him but instead swallowed him whole, feeling him trying to escape as he went down into her stomach.

The mant felt himself falling, and then land in some hot liquid that burned.  He felt something beside him, and realized that it was the partially chewed, half alive remains of his friend who had shouted to him a moment ago, he felt himself passing out, all his nightmares coming true at once

Sarah remained in the Jacuzzi a little while. She suddenly remembered about Simon and turned to see if he was still there. To her great surprise he was, merely sitting and watching the action, though he was white as a sheet and looked very cold. 

“You stayed! I am surprised that you didn’t try to escape but I guess that wasn’t in your best interests. Here...” Sarah carefully picked him up and placed him between her hot breasts, just above the water line.

Simon couldn’t believe this, it was rumoured that there were human females that were kind to mants that received treatment like this all the time, but he knew he was very lucky. He knew he would never like the giantess, but that he would take advantage of the first decent chance of an escape. He knew also that this was a great chance to find out more about his enemy. He had to learn what he could and get the information back to Dacron, who would be pleased. He decided to stay with his captor a little while longer.

Taking hold of the little man in her cleavage, Sarah got out of the bath and placed Simon on the floor. She rubbed herself all over her naked body with the towel, aware that the mant on the floor could not stop looking at her.  Putting on her clothes and picking Simon up once again, she went into her bedroom. Her bare foot carelessly squashed Robert as she crossed the room. She did not notice that her big toe was once again covered in the blood of another unfortunate victim.  Still slightly horny she decided to spend the rest of the day reading and watching TV, maybe she would get to know her new pet a little better.


 

 

Chapter 3

 

Sarah’s mother Angelina Ayton was not having the greatest fun.  She was just out on a photo shoot, and one of the photos required her to trample some mants under her bare feet.  She was like her daughter in many ways but where they differed was their attitude to mants.  While Sarah got her fun out of crushing them in their hundreds, eating them and generally causing havoc, Angelina got far more fun out of acting nice to the mants.  She was perfectly fine with her daughters’ attitude as most women were like her, but when she was on her own and there were mants about, she watched where she put her feet. Killing the small helpless creatures and acting like she loved it for this photo shoot was not going to be pleasant, but she was paid well for it and didn’t voice complaints.

Angelina, 37, was tall and as attractive as her daughter, devastatingly beautiful as some said. Her light brown hair usually had highlights in and fell just past her shoulders. She had a flawless face and perfect features, probably helped of course along the way by the numerous make-up sessions and ‘enhancements’ that her job required. She had gone for breast enlargement a few years back, which had probably helped her career a little. Another selling point had to have been her well-proportioned feet, they had a ‘distinguished’ quality that every provider of ladies shoes paid her handsomely for. She had done foot modelling early in her career before she had gone into the movie making business, before becoming a full model. The magazine cover time that this afforded her gained her some publicity and when directors realised she was also no bimbo and had a passion for expressing herself she entered onto the big screen. 2 years further on and a few successful movies under her belt and her acting career was set.

Now and then she still foot modelled, as it paid well for relatively little effort especially as she was more famous now. In this world of mants though, she was considering dropping this and focusing on the movies. But for now she was content.  She sat on the bed and slipped out her hot shoes, they were not really her shoes, more of free samples from the latest days photo shoot. An almost unlimited range of free high-end shoes was another perk of the job of course, though Angelina was still sorry for the many mants that had been accidently squashed underneath her while wearing them.

She had to return home a day early, as there was a money problem and the photographers couldn’t pay her the vast sums of money that her agent demanded. Often she would offer to do the job regardless when this happened as she usually worked for the enjoyment more than the money. This time however though she would leave as she didn’t want to be here crushing mants.

There was a flight whenever she wanted one, so she would fly home mid-morning tomorrow to have more time with her daughter Sarah.  It was very late and she was slightly tipsy, so it was probably time for bed. She undressed and sat on her bed in her underwear, as if trying to remember what came next.

She had been on the photo shoot here a week now and the mants had got to know that she was one they could trust.  Angelina knew that the mants were very attracted to her and her feet, so she normally drew some attention. Tonight was no exception. 

“Miss Ayton, can we please paint your toenails?”

Angelina looked kindly down at the little men; toenail painting was something that had to be done, and something that she usually couldn’t be bothered with as someone else did it for her.  Mants loved doing jobs like this whenever they could.  “Certainly,” she replied, “here,” she loosened the lid of the small bottle which she handed to the tiny men between her feet.

She brought her feet closer to the little men and slowly, so as not to startle them.  They unscrewed the bottle and the largest of them took the brush in his arms, the end covered in the black toenail polish.  As they first approached her left foot they were obviously nervous but they hid it well.  Angelina lay back on the bed and stared at the ceiling of the hotel room.  She enjoyed her job, movie making was fun but she did miss her daughter very much.  Sarah was at home for the next three months before she went off to university if she chose to, and if she was accepted. Angelina knew Sarah had many opportunities in life, and more could be opened, but she also thought that higher education might not be the best fit for her as she had never been one for books.  Angelina mulled things over for a while, keeping her feet very still while the little men finished their job. 

The mants around her feet were having a great time; many were just sitting on the stunning feet watching the others do all the work. One of the smaller mants managed to crawl between the two smallest toes of one of the feet and curled up, totally content. Another was happy just staring up at the leg that soared high above him.

After they had finished Angelina thanked them and replaced the bottle in the drawer.  The little men started making their way back to the gap in the floor next to the door.  Angelina heard two knocks on the door and it began to open.  She knew it was her personal aide Gabrielle; she was a close long-time friend and could come in at any time for any reason.  Gabrielle entered; the black dress and black stilettos a contrast to Angelina’s pale blue underwear. 

Angelina had hired Gabrielle because she was razor sharp and extremely organised. She was a secrete of her success as if were not for her she wouldn’t have landed the prestigious movie roles. They got on very well indeed, over the years they had formed a close bond and had been there for each other through thick and thin. Gabrielle had simple features and a passable figure, having said that you would say she was attractive but forgettable, out-classed by Angelina if they were both in the same room. She was of average height, and had a penchant for darker clothing, accentuated by her dark eyes and dark hair. Gabrielle had an ‘aura’ about her, she had a hatred for mants that was not bitter but potent and angry fire that seemed to flare up from time to time. When Angelina had questioned, the real reason why was never given, but it was clear that Gabrielle friendly, smart and calm exterior hid a secret or two.

Angelina watched as the black shoes came closer, there was a crunch and several of the mants were squished under the beautiful black shoe. Gabrielle stopped and looked down.

“Oh I'm so sorry.”

“It’s quite alright, you know you can act however you want towards them when you are with me, I really do not feel that strongly,” Angelina said.

“Yeah I know.” There was a slightly awkward pause and Gabrielle took a couple of steps closer. Angelina was never sure if these mants like many others before them had just been crushed by accident or not, but she really didn’t mind too much. She shuddered almost imperceptibly picturing what it must have been like for those tiny men, seeing their lives were about to be extinguished in that fashion. Gabrielle continued,

“I came to say that I booked your flight at ten o’clock tomorrow morning, you will be home for a late lunch.”

“Thanks, and it was a great night out, thanks a lot.”

“What are friends for?” Gabrielle smiled and turned to go.

Angelina nodded, “I’ll see you in the morning.”

“Goodnight.”

She left and Angelina got into bed.  She told herself that she really didn’t mind the patch of blood on the carpet, and that she would never have seen them after the morning anyway. Her thoughts turned to Gabrielle. They had an interesting relationship; they were good friends but she was still her boss and paid her salary. There was occasionally that really awkward feeling when these two aspects of their affiliation crossed.

 

Sarah lay awake in bed later that night, her mother had called saying that she would be home the next day.  This was great, but it meant that if she were to have real fun crushing with her friends she would have to do it earlier in the morning.  She had called up Anastia and Rachael, and they said that they would not miss such a crushing opportunity for the world and that they would see her in the morning.  Sarah rolled over onto her side and went to sleep, eagerly awaiting the next day.

Two small mants stood quietly under her bed, they had agreed what they were going to do but it was going to be risky. They caught hold of the sheet hanging off the bed and began to climb.  They reached the top and they both cautiously poked their heads over the edge.  They were relieved to see that the giantess was asleep, so they began to walk carefully towards her.  She was facing the other way so although they were fairly sure that she was asleep they remained quiet and vigilant.  They made their way right up to her back and started to work downwards under the sheet, already much enjoying themselves.  As it was summer and there was a full moon they could see fairly well, the moon light just came through the thin sheet which they were very pleased about.  They reached her curvy behind and took a moment to carefully run their hands down the gorgeous skin; she was only wearing panties.  They continued the long walk down her legs and made their way to her feet.  This was the part of a giantess that all mants, large and small, worshipped and yet feared, to come this close and to be in relative safety was the reward they had been craving.

They found blood stains on and in between the toes which made them move on a little faster.  Five minutes later they had made their way up her front pausing a good while at her crotch, before reaching her breasts.  The bra was loose and they found that they could easily slip in behind the cup to sit right next to the breast itself.  This was paradise for them but they could not linger, it was known that the giantess could turn over at any time.

They extradited themselves and made their way up to her face, climbing up on top of the pillow.  She was definitely asleep and her mouth was slightly open.  The two mants went as close as they could, intoxicated by her breath; they were tiny and in danger of being blown away or sucked up.  Suddenly and without warning the goddess mumbled in her sleep and rolled slightly over onto her front.  The mants found themselves closer still to her mouth and they were sucked into it with a yelp.  Sarah did not wake but swallowed in her sleep, totally unaware she had devoured two tiny people.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This is only the FIRST 3 Chapters. Find the rest here:

 

https://tinyurl.com/yxfedch9