- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
As always, if you'd like to support me then the lewdest way to do so is by buying a premium story at my E-Junkie here! https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear


Jessica was itchy.

She did not know why she was itchy. Only that she was. She was not even sure if itchiness was the proper descriptor. She only knew she felt… strange. Lying down in bed half asleep she wanted to try and ignore it. Will the sensations away so she could go back to sleep and enjoy a few more precious minutes in bed.

Nevertheless, the sensations persisted. The early rays of sun outside tickled her eyelids as she groaned in annoyance. Birds chirping just outside confirmed to her that the day was ready to begin whether or not she was ready herself. But she wished to get as much rest as possible. Beauty sleep, as it was so colloquially called, was an important part of her job after all. It wouldn’t do for her one-million plus fans to see her with unsightly bags under her eyes.

But still, the itching persisted.

She yawned, and scratched herself. There were tingles all over her fit, toned body but it seemed as if the greatest concentration of the irritating sensations lie between her breasts. One hand slipped inside of her pajamas and between the soft masses, looking to relieve herself.

Unbeknownst to Jessica something unheard of had happened overnight. Something that she would likely never be made aware of. A number of her fans, in a desperate bid to meet the woman of their dreams, had concocted an outlandish plan. They banded together, and put their minds to work. They set about trying to figure out the seemingly unsolvable. Their lust-addled minds experienced breakthrough after breakthrough, until it culminated in their ultimate achievement.

The machine was vast, and grand, and a miracle of modern science. Many wanted to present their findings to the greater scientific community. But others knew that doing so would only get their findings regulated. And likely confiscated, given its seemingly limitless potential. No, if they wanted to use this for the reason they intended then it would have to remain private. At least for now.

But there was a mistake. The fans wanted to use their device to transport themselves as a unit to Jessica’s property. Maybe observe her as she slept. They knew she had to be so cute when she did! If they got lucky… perhaps she would even invite them to spend time with her. Sex, or anything of that nature was probably being too hopeful, but the idea that she would recognize their dedication and devotion to her and choose to reward them was… well. It was certainly stimulating to their maginations.

The process of transporting items had been tested to an extensive degree, but there were some factors that couldn’t be fully accounted for. An anomaly that could never have been predicted. Perhaps one of the fans had sabotaged the machine, wanting to be the only one with the honor of meeting his idol. Maybe the device just wasn’t intended to send so many people at once, so it came up with a logical compromise to allow that to happen.

The end result was two major problems. The first was that their transport hadn’t been as precise as it should have been. Instead of winding up in the model’s yard they landed inside of her home, in a number of different locations. It would have been deeply concerning for all involved and gotten them arrested in the blink of an eye had it not been for the other error.

A hundred men, eager to meet the same woman, had been shrunken during the transportation process. Now they were sprinkled all around the woman’s home. So small that they couldn’t possibly have been recognized as human without spending a moment concentrating on their tiny forms. Ten of them stacked on top of one another would have reached only a centimeter in height, leaving them really quite puny.

By comparison, Jessica was big. Very, very big. As she slept, those who had found themselves in her bedroom made a beeline for her gigantic form. While some had more noble intentions, like getting the giant woman’s attention, there were those who found their newfound size a blessing in matters of remaining undetected. They could enjoy themselves with the giant woman’s body without her even knowing they were there. As they had already done so from behind a screen countless times.

To accomplish their goals many had made their way to her breasts. A rather slim, fit woman Jessica was nonetheless blessed with a pair of enviable mounds resting on her chest that drew the attention of many wandering eyes. A dozen of the fans had landed nearby enough to make this trip feasibly, and they moved as one to the source of so many fantasies and dreams.

And this brings us back to the beginning of our tale. The sleeping Jessica, suddenly awoken by a strange, itchy sensation. They were faint, and appeared to be al over. As if she had inadvertently fallen asleep in an awkward position. A quick flex of her toes stopped whatever was happening down there in the blink of an eye. A quiet yawn blew away a couple of specks who were still braving the trek towards her soft lips.

But it was those who had completed their journey to her awe-inspiring breasts that had earned the most attention. Each of her boobs was large enough to have crushed hundreds of the puny men between them. Their homes, and even the places they worked could have been thrown into the mix and her mighty chest would have easily ground them all with brutal efficiency. So when she chose to address the itchy sensation by scratching herself, make no mistake.

It was a massacre.

One after another bodies popped under the relentless assault of the sleepy woman’s fingers. Though the sound was so soft it was essentially inconsequential to her, the rumbling of hard nails scraping against her soft skin soon represented the ominous tolling of a bell signaling their end.

They were too small to leave behind little more than specks of red on her skin. Their entire livelihoods compressed to a minuscule dot. A fleck so small that it would be wiped away by her fingertips just a moment later. So pathetic that she would celebrate their demise, as her flawless skin was not even marred by their presence.

After all, their deaths meant she no longer felt itchy.

Jessica figured it was time to get up, now. She did not want to get up, but the life of a popular internet figure required she follow some sort of a regular schedule. So that her fans would get their steady intake of content.

She sat up in bed, pushing the blanket off of her body. Unbeknownst to her a couple more bodies that were still moving towards the living landscape that was her sleeping form were sent flying off the bed in the process. Their bodies, completely invisible to the naked eye from a standing height, landed among the plush carpet of her bedroom. There was no earthly way she would be able to see them after she stood. A fact made even more impossible by the fact her heavy chest blocked the view of anything happening directly beneath her.

Once again she yawned. Her hands ran through her hair, and she smiled at how messy it was. She liked it. It was one of the few times in her day she got to remember what it had felt like before she’d gained the notoriety she now had. She’d often considered taking a few photos of herself directly after waking up, just to see what the reactions would be like. While there would be many complaints, she was intensely curious as to how many would be positive. Seeing her in her least-presentable state. Hair a mess. No makeup. Before even her teeth had been brushed, or she’d taken a shower. Just her as she was. As she truly existed.

It was a nice thought, but that was not to say she was dissatisfied with her current life. On the contrary, she quite loved what she got to do. She would have not continued doing so if that were not the case. So with yet another yawn she stretched her arms high overhead, and slid off the bed.

Seconds prior, two men had been thrown from her blanket. Two men had fallen an impossibly great distance. Two men had screamed, flailed, and cried the entire way down. Two men were unscathed, able to meet up shortly after the fall thanks to hearing each other’s cries for help. Two men who knew that together they had a much higher likelihood of survival.

When the creaking of the bed’s springs far away confirmed that the giantess was moving, they watched. She sat up, and ran her fingers through her hair. Then sat, and stared into nothingness, yawning occasionally. Two men watched as a small smile formed on her face.

And then she slid off the bed.

The mood changed immediately. Two men had watched silently, so infatuated with the object of their affection that they hadn’t even considered how dangerous their current position was. Two men broke into a run, separating almost instantly as the fear of death triumphed the spirit of unity. The giantess nearby was unmoved. The living colossus who towered larger than any building the pair had seen in their entire lives was moving with no regard for any who would land beneath her sole.

But it was no use. One man, and then another. Both were simply too small.

And she was too big.

Jessica’s bare foot rose high overhead, covering them in a dense, deep shadow. The near-microscopic fans trapped in the carpet could only now truly get a clear sense for her immense scale. Though they had separated and were still putting distance between one another it was obvious that it would not be enough. Both still fit comfortably under the wide, plush expanse of her sole. The gigantic bare foot descended onto them slowly, passively. They watched it move, and pushed their tiny bodies to their absolute limits to escape. Ran so hard their lungs hurt, and muscles begged them to stop.

It did not matter. They were too small. She was too big.

When Jessica’s foot hit the soft carpet she smiled. She was thankful to have spent extra on a more premium option for her bedroom. She slid her bare soles back and forth over the carpet a few times to enjoy the plush surface, before pushing herself off the bed.

Far below the future victims raised their tiny hands high over their heads, hoping to stave off what they knew would be an inevitability. They cursed themselves for an idiotic plan such as this. They could have enjoyed the fruits of her labor from the safety of their home. And now here they were. So unbelievably pathetic that they could not save themselves. They could not hope to fight off even a single toe if it idly moved over them.

So the fact that it was the ball of her foot directly overhead was unfathomably disheartening. Near-microscopic hands made contact with the plush bottoms of the giantess’s feet. They marveled at how, for only a moment, they could feel her resistance. Jessica truly was an otherworldly beauty, they thought.

And then they were crushed. Flattened. Splattered beyond recognition. So small that any mess was absorbed into the fibers of the carpet beneath them. So pathetic that it wasn’t even visible, and would not have raised an eyebrow even if closely examined. The dark color made it so they had essentially never existed, and the fact that Jessica then slid her feet back and forth several times only obliterated whatever particles remained.

Jessica stood. She had a shoot to do today, but first she needed some sustenance. She lazily walked to her kitchen, unknowingly crushing a dozen more tiny fans in the process. There weren’t too many options at the moment, as she would soon need to brave the outside world and restock on groceries, but there was still a decision to be made. Was today perhaps a protein day, with eggs on the menu? Or maybe this was to be a sweets day, with pancakes? She could also take the opportunity to drip a little of the syrup between her breasts and send that as a photo to her fans as a minor update.

In the end she settled on cereal. Plain, simple, cereal. A bowl was filled, a splash of milk made it inside, and she carefully picked up a spoon from where the silverware was kept. Had she looked down… she still would not have noticed the half-dozen fans clinging to that spoon for dear life. They figured it to be an effective method of gaining the giant woman’s attention. And they knew that she would often mix herself a drink with the spoon every morning.

They were her fans, after all.

What they did not expect was cereal. Why, they would ask themselves, would someone so lovely and beautiful debase themselves with so lowly a food as cereal. Like some sort of commoner? Was she simply not in the mood for something fancier? Was this not the woman they had spent so much fawning over?

Many would argue that they never knew the real Jessica at all. For cereal was her favorite breakfast treat, and she never once even looked at the spoon before tossing it into the bowl. Enormous flakes rained into the glass container a moment later, before it was filled with a rising tide of milk so icy cold it made them shiver.

They swam to the best of their abilities onto some of the golden flakes flecked with sugar that filled the bowl. Anything to get out of the milk. To get closer to Jessica. They watched as the monumental woman put the plastic jug away, and sat down at the table. She was just tall enough that her chest rested on the table itself, causing those inside of the bowl to curse their short-sightedness.

That was unless, of course, they could get a higher vantage point. Being rather bright, they set about solving this problem as best they could. If they could get themselves intentionally scooped up they would have a fantastic vantage point. There they would see the breasts they had lusted after so long up close, at a size far larger than they would have at normal size. Indeed, this seemed like a splendid plan to the numerous tiny people swimming about inside of the bowl.

Jessica never knew a thing. She brought a spoonful up to her mouth, and slipped it between her lips. She chewed, swallowed, and repeated the process. Over and over. Until all of the cereal was gone. Until there was only milk.

For her fans the situation was rather different. They eagerly made their way to the spoon, with half of them making it onto that first bite. They jumped and raised their hands, hoping to be noticed. They knew the woman of their dreams to be of exceptional ability. It should have been easy for her to spot them with her vision that needed no glasses. To hear them with her hearing that required no aids. Perhaps even to smell them, with olfactory senses that would put any normal woman to shame.

Sadly, she was never aware of their presence. And so the spoon was brought to her mouth. The lips parted, and the spoon slid inside, taking with it several lives.

The situation quickly turned dire. No one wanted to die. None of them had that plan when they had initially concocted this idea. While they did feel a slight bit of nobility in giving their lives for her, it was overwhelmed by the sheer, heart-numbing terror that gripped their hearts after her lips sealed them off from the outside world entirely.

Things were quiet. For only a moment. Then the spoon began to retreat. Taking with it everything that it contained, and leaving them in the darkness. They could smell her breath in the air, thick and cloying. It felt as if her breathing itself were enough to weigh them down they were so small.

The tongue beneath undulated. It tossed the food inside around like it was nothing at all. The men moved with it. There was no discrimination in the movements as many slammed into the hard palate directly above them. One unfortunate soul was moved under the heavy, pink muscle. Pinned there as the mixture of saliva and milk pooled, making it impossible to breathe.

But it was the ones who found themselves stuck to the cereal itself that had the most immediate effect. They were tossed around violently, sick to their stomachs before things suddenly stopped. They hadn’t the slightest idea where they were, given how dark it was.

They would find out too late. Jessica began to chew. She didn’t have a particularly strong jaw or anything out of the ordinary for a woman of her size. It didn’t matter. Her fans were so utterly miserable before her that they were pulverized in an instant. Their popping, crunching bodies neither affected the flavor, nor texture of her breakfast. Nor did they leave any noticeable mark on her tongue. One by one they met their demise, until the mouthful of food was ready to go.

There was only one survivor. The man who had slipped under her tongue. His time was now up, as the giantess’s powerful swallow sent him teetering over the back of her mouth. A powerful, hot blast of wind from the depths of her throat washed over his body, signaling to him that it was time to go, now. He could scarcely tell what direction anything was, but he knew that the esophagus would spell certain doom even after he had avoided being crushed.

He did not want to meet such a grisly fate. So he fought. He clawed and kicked and tried to find any sort of a handhold to prevent such a fate. He found purchase quickly, but it was no use.

Jessica swallowed, never knowing of the dramatic fight for survival taking place inside of her mouth. She only tasted the sweetened corn pressed into flakes, and the milk her food swam around in. She had unknowingly sentenced a real, living man to a torturous demise in her belly.

As the man plummeted down her throat he began to wonder. Would she feel remorse if she knew? Or would she be filled with a rush of excitement, knowing what she was capable of without her even being aware. He did not like to think about that question. But he could do nothing but think, now. Think, and wait.

Jessica continued her meal. Five millimeter tall people had made their way into her the inky depths of her maw. Four were crushed by her powerful teeth before they even finished the trip. Converted into a paste so thin and irrelevant it didn’t even register on her taste buds. More food went down her throat, making sure that her belly’s companion was always well aware of his situation.

There was but one man left in the bowl. Like the others, he was so tiny and worthless that she could not see him even when the bowl had been emptied of all other visual noise. Appearing as little more than a tiny speck in the sea of white he registered to the giant woman as little more than perhaps a small bubble. Or a crumb that had broken off the flakes and was now floating around in the sweetened milk.

She never even acknowledged him. Indeed, for why would one spend more than even the slightest passing thought at a speck? Jessica, for her part, only lifted the bowl to her mouth and began to tilt it up. Her lips pressed against the outer edge, and the incredible amount of liquid inside of the bowl began to flow between them. The man inside swam against the current as best he could, terrified out of his mind. He could hear the noisy swallows behind him, and he knew that failing to escape would send him to her stomach. He knew well what stomachs were capable of. He would prefer to avoid an acid bath, if that was within his power.

Luckily, it seemed as if fate was on his side. While he was so obviously losing the fight against the powerful flood of milk, it was Jessica herself who made a mistake. Who acted in a completely human manner, getting a tad overzealous while finishing off her breakfast. She overestimated her ability to swallow the next mouthful, and instead sent a not-inconsiderable amount of milk past her lips.

The man thanked every deity he could name for the mercy he was granted. He slipped past the giantess’s lips at the last second, and fell. He did not know where he would land. Perhaps in her lap, where her warm, soft thighs would embrace his tiny form. He could then explore the land around him, and really get a truer appreciation for the woman he desired so strongly.

Perhaps he would not be so lucky, and his ultimate destination was to be the floor. Though it was a long way down, the laws of nature would ensure his safety. He would land on the hard floor, relatively unharmed, and be at her bare feet. He could spend time exploring them, and plant kisses on her warm skin. She was a goddess in his eyes, after all. She deserved to be treated as such.

But it was perhaps the best possible outcome that he was making his way towards. He smiled widely as the realization came upon him.

Jessica leaned back, surprised. Milk had spilled all over her chest! She frowned, and tugged at her pajamas a few times to try and dry herself off, before inspiration struck. Never one to go anywhere without her phone in case inspiration struck, she quickly brought up the camera, and pointed the lens at her chest. She snapped a picture at her glistening cleavage, still shiny with milk. It may have been cold, but that only made her nipples pop up ever so slightly. Making tiny bumps in her pajamas that an eagle-eyed viewer may catch, but could conceivably also pas for a slight wrinkle in the fabric.

Turning the phone back around she looked at the photo she’d taken. Had she been interested in examining it more closely she may have spotted the almost-invisible black speck bobbing in the white liquid. She could have noticed the last time that anyone in the real world would ever see the young man who had made a series of unfortunate decisions in the pursuit of meeting her.

He was beneath her now, though. The single black spot on her chest could just as easily have been a side effect of the camera’s flash function, or a small smudge in the lens of some kind. No one could possibly identify it as a fully grown adult, and she posted the picture seconds later.

The man atop her breasts was having a rather difficult time of things. The rush of liquid tried to drag him between her breasts and deep into the darkness inside of her pajamas. It took all he had to scrabble up to an even surface on the gigantic breasts, but he managed to do so.

He breathed a sigh of relief, as the icy milk rushed down between the breasts far below, leaving him alone, and stuck on top of a soft mountain. He was struck with the sudden realization of where he was, and his eyes went wide in surprise. With his footing stabilized, he gave a quick look around, leading him to catch sight of the gigantic phone hovering overhead. Its strange glassy eye was focused on him, and he suddenly became aware of what was happening. She would inadvertently include him in her next photo! What a way to be immortalized, and never forgotten.

He was, of course, too small to be seen by anyone at all. And Jessica, after taking the photo, decided that now was a good time to clean up. The bowl was tossed into the sink and since she was alone she unbuttoned the top of her pajamas, exposing her skin to the open air. Had the initial plan from her fans worked as intended they may have been getting an eyeful of her naked flesh at that exact moment, rather than fleeing for their very lives by a being so impossibly mighty they would have been beneath her notice even if they’d locked eyes.

Jessica let her pajamas fall to the floor as she stepped into the bathroom. Her outfit for the day’s shoot was already picked out and waiting for her. A simple bikini. Boring artistically, but functional. She’d rather have spent hours being prepped in an intricately detailed costume, but bills needed to be paid, and the skimpy outfits were at least quick!

Her shower passed in a flash. She stepped out, dried herself off, and stepped into the bikini bottoms. Then, as if nothing at all was out of the ordinary, picked up her top, and slid it over her shoulders.

Things had changed drastically over the past minute. The boob spelunker had realized the immense danger he would be in if he stuck around on top of the milk-laden breast while Jessica showered. So he made a leap of faith when he spotted a counter nearby. It paid off, and he could feel his tiny, microscopic heart skip a beat when he saw that he had landed near the bikini the titaness had set out for herself.

He got into position. Sliding into one of the cups he eagerly awaited the moment of truth. He heard the ominous rumbling lessen in the distance as the water cleaning her gigantic body shut off suddenly. He silently cursed himself for not trying harder to look through the crystal surface and get an eyeful as she cleaned herself. But it was too late for that now, as he did not want even the remote possibility of being discovered as she stepped out. Trying to explain his presence would be too much for even one of his considerable intellect.

The entire room rumbled as she walked. She whistled an upbeat tune as a towel dried her hair off, and the minuscule man could feel his anxiety spike suddenly. She was so close, now! He held his breath as an enormous shadow suddenly moved over the entire counter. He could feel her very presence now. Smell the soaps that wafted from her freshly cleaned body. Down below he could feel a stirring between his legs.

It was ruined in an instant. The cup he was hiding inside of was lifted away, making his stomach drop as he clutched the fabric with both hands to avoid falling out. It lasted less than a second, but it affected him for a much longer period of time. He felt sick to his stomach, needing a moment of rest after such a violent shift.

He would not get it. As he saw the same breast he had admired up close only a few minutes prior descend onto him from above. He braced himself, and watched as the gigantic mound jiggled enticingly as it was stuffed into the bikini top.

Then he saw it. Up close and personal. He locked eyes with the giantess’s nipple as she guided her immense breasts into the cloth. His breath caught in his throat. He did not know what to do. He’d never touched a woman before. He did not know if this would count. There was no one he could ask for advice because no one had ever been in this situation before. He was treading new ground, and could only gulp audibly as the soft skin rushed to meet him.

Jessica frowned. This bikini did not fit properly. She knew why that was the case, as the sight of her generous assets bulging out of an outfit struggling to contain them was something that helped emphasize her curves. It made her look powerful, sexy. She enjoyed the image, sure… but it was not particularly comfortable. It would never be comfortable. And she wished there were a way to make it work for everyone.

Still, she managed to tie the strings behind her back after a bit of effort. The small triangles of fabric pressed tightly against her nipples, covering up little more than those as the pillowy mounds straining to break free produced that familiar look. Were she to step out like this she would certainly turn heads as plenty of people would want to get a better look at the woman who walked past them with so little regard for how inappropriate her state of dress was.

And she was, admittedly, tempted to do so. To lord herself over others, and intimidate weak-willed men with her feminine wiles. To wreck homes, and tear apart marriages simply by thrusting her gigantic breasts into the faces of those who would have their free will decimated by their presence.

She giggled to herself.

The idea was silly. A bit more arousing than she’d have liked to admit… but silly nonetheless. It was time to get ready to take some photos. Her hair was still a bit wet, but that would only add onto the appeal as she walked outside onto a lawn chair she had set up in the backyard.

This would be where her so-called “beach” photo set would take place. She may have been rather popular online… but that didn’t exactly translate to glamour in the real world. Besides, this way she would have more freedom to do things that popped into her mind. Less having to worry about how others would react to her lascivious ways.

The entire time she was unaware of the dueling fates happening on her body. First was the man trapped inside of her top. He realized almost immediately what a horrible mistake he’d made when the fabric was finally pulled over the gigantic breast. Were this a properly fitting bikini he may have found himself pleasingly pressed into the soft surface, and could enjoy it.

Instead he was faced with an overwhelming amount of pressure. An all-encompassing sea of soft, warm flesh that molded around him so tightly he was essentially vacuum sealed. He fought to break free. He could not. He cried out for help. But no one would hear. He said a prayer.

But no one was listening.

He was not the only one trapped with the giant woman’s body, however. For deep inside of her stomach was another man. The one who’d survived his trip inside of the giant woman’s breakfast. He’d traveled down her throat, and landed with a piddling splash inside of her stomach. He could only faintly hear the world around him after. He could not understand what sound the shower was making as she cleaned herself. He could feel himself be sloshed around, signaling that she was moving, but he knew nothing about where to.

He hoped that it was to the doctor. Perhaps one of the other fans had notified her of what was going on. She would then head to a medical professional, who could ensure that he was extracted safely.

There was nothing more he could do. Nothing but sit in the darkness and stew. Breathe as best he could the acrid air surrounding him. Try his best to ignore the tingling sensations all over his body as the warm liquids assaulted him. If he wasn’t let out soon, then…

He did not want to think of the consequences.

Jessica burped. Then laughed. Not very ladylike, and she wondered what some of her more ardent fans would have said about her doing that. None of them would know. It would be her own little secret. Known to no one but herself and the little man boiling away inside of her stomach.

The man inside felt it more than heard it. Everything around him shook powerfully, sending a wave of the warm liquid over his entire body. Again that incessant tingling coated his skin. It was beginning to itch.

Then, in the blink of an eye, everything changed.

It no longer itched. It burned. It felt to the man as if he had been dipped in fire. He stood from where he was sitting, and began to scrape at his arms, hoping to get some of the excess acids away from his body. He succeeded, but it wasn’t as effective as he had hoped. More and more his entire body began to burn as he suddenly lost his composure.

“HELP!” He shouted, as the acids ate away at his skin. “JESSICA! SOMEONE! HELP! I’M DY-” He tried, but the entire belly moved.

On the outside, Jessica had simply changed position. She had been sitting up on her lawn chair, and taken a few photos in that position. Satisfied with the result, she then lay down in the cheap furniture, and got herself comfortable.

An utterly insignificant event on her part. Were she asked later to recount exactly what happened during that shoot she would not have changing positions it mattered so little. But for her little companion riding around inside of her stomach it meant the world. He was thrown from his feet, and landed into the rising tide of her stomach acids as they sought to process his entire body.

He had worked so hard to lessen the pain he was going through, but the sudden change made everything a thousand times worse. Agony didn’t even begin to describe it as he fell face first into the liquid, and felt a wave of it wash over him. He was back up in the blink of an eye, but there was no relief to be found. He tried again to wipe away some of the excess liquid, but he could no longer feel the tips of his fingers. The grisly sight would surely have shocked him had he been able to see anything at all, but trapped in darkness as he was there was little go on but instinct.

He tried backing up, hoping that some part of the giant woman’s stomach was more shallow with acids than the rest. As he walked it felt as if his feet were being assaulted endlessly with countless tiny knives that sought to strip the flesh from his bones.

There was no safe space inside of the hellish stomach. The heat and the darkness alone were enough to drive a man to insanity, but the acids were doing their best to break him. Every inch of his body was in pain. He wanted to cry out again, but knew there would be no one to listen. He tried anyway.

And at the same moment, his legs gave out. While he tried to cry for help a surge of the acid flowed straight into his open mouth and down his throat into his own tiny stomach. He managed to get up quickly and cough to stop himself from choking too much, but it was too late.

The moments before had been positively delightful compared to what came next. Now the giantess’s powerful acids were inside of his own body. His own puny stomach was overwhelmed with the strength the giantess possessed passively. His throat felt as if it were dissolving inside of him, and he could not bring himself to stand again as the pain in his stomach was so severe.

This was the end for this little man. Unable to stand. Unable to fight any longer. He could only curl up in the acids into a ball and endure. No one should have to know what it was like to have their skin sloughed off from their bones, but this was his punishment for his hubris. Had he learned to respect boundaries better he would never have found himself in this situation at all. If anything, he’d have been one of the many, many eager fans who would come from work this very day and see the results of Jessica’s latest set.

He passed. Full of regret. His body gone, supplying the giantess who surrounded him with an insignificant amount of energy. Even in death he was worthless, and provided nothing of value to the woman who’d taken his life. A parasite to the end. Unable to even be forgotten as he had never been acknowledged in the first place.

But that was only one of the men hitching a ride on the colossal woman at that very moment. While one passed in agony inside of her belly, there was still another. He remained trapped against a breast so impossibly large its softness did not matter. The weight alone could overwhelm him if the woman so much as leaned forward.

Thankfully for him, she did not. When she moved to lie on her back the pressure on her bikini was lessened. Not by much, but enough that the insignificant speck was able to break loose and scuttle out from the cloth triangle that had held onto him so tightly for the past several minutes.

He crawled like his life depended on it. Because he knew it very well did. While he moved he marveled at how incredibly soft the surface beneath him was, and felt a pang of regret that he could not spend even a moment to enjoy it. He’d have liked to stop and nuzzle his face into the giantess’s warm bosoms. Maybe then he would no longer care about his ultimate fate. He may have even been able to die happy, in that case.

Still, he moved. After a minute he managed to escape from the orange cloth prison, and tumbled out onto the slope of the giant woman’s breast. Head over heels he tumbled until he managed to land directly between them. The depths of her cleavage had been plumbed, and though he was dizzy he sat up enough to look over his new surroundings.

The giant woman’s body more closely resembled an alien landscape than anything organic. Her soft, pale skin stretched out for what seemed like miles in every direction, and he could only bite his thumb in anxiety. There was so much to cover that he had become overwhelmed with indecision. Should he stay where he lie now, and watch as she continued her photoshoot? Or perhaps there was another angle he could approach this from?

Jessica figured she had taken enough pictures lying down. Now it was time for the money shot. The real winners, as far as her fan base was concerned. She had been outside for a few minutes, but it was an incredibly hot morning without even a little bit of wind to cool things off. It made for the perfect excuse for her next shot.

Sitting up again, she adjusted her heavy boobs with her hands, and leaned forward. The effect was striking, creating a canyon so impossibly deep it seemed as if a fully grown man could dive headfirst inside and disappear completely. She smiled, took a photo of herself winking as beads of sweat began to form on her forehead, and moved the camera back down to her chest.

The man below was instantly sandwiched by boobs so large they could have covered a half-dozen city blocks. The teensy bikini held onto him just tight enough that he could not escape as she leaned forward, bringing the soft, heavy masses close enough together to keep him locked in place.

It was a precarious position, but it wasn’t quite as dangerous as it had been inside. If anything he could breathe a sigh of relief, as difficult as breathing was now. That, and as he had the opportunity to feel the all-encompassing breasts of his dreams on every side he considered himself a blessed man. No one on Earth had ever gotten to experience such a thing, and he could not help himself. His slimy little lips were whetted, and he planted a kiss on the unaware woman’s hefty chest.

He was punished in an instant.

Hot liquid washed over him completely, and he suddenly had to writhe and wriggle in order to stop it from keeping him submerged. He was so small that it was only a droplet, but he had not seen it coming as he was locked within a prison of soft flesh that prevented him from seeing anything not in his immediate vicinity.

It had left behind an unusual odor, however. One that was distinctly feminine. He could feel a microscopic appendage between his legs press into the skin surrounding him as the cloying scent filled his lungs.

And he was once again punished. Another droplet ran over him. This time he opened his mouth in surprise and felt the liquid coat his tongue in the process. It was thick. Salty. It was-

Sweat. Jessica smiled. Normally such an effect would be achieved through the use of oil, or even a water bottle, but she felt she could work on a slight tan at the same time, so why not let the natural stuff come out. Given the size of her breasts it took quite a bit of time to get them sparkling, but the sun was unrelenting. She would be able to pull this off just fine.

The tiny victim between her breasts fought for his life. More droplets followed. Each hotter, and more salty than the last. He tried to swim through the soft boobs, but they weren’t liquid, and provided far too much resistance. Another droplet washed over him. Now panicking, he desperately tried scooping it away, freeing his mouth and eyes from the salty liquid. It would prove ineffective, as the pliant flesh that felt as if it were almost chewing on his body was too heavy for such an insignificant thing to move.

At his normal size he had been a weakling. Jessica was not some sort of fitness queen, but even she would have had no problem overpowering the sickly little man between her boobs before he’d shrunk. Now his stick-thin arms and legs were doing no good, as the giantess’s generous assets provided a hot canyon for her sweat to pour down, and pool into.

The droplets had stopped. The sun was so overbearing now that it would be more accurate to call it a stream. He fought to break free. Everything around him was so hot. The liquid felt was suffocating. He opened his mouth to breathe, but found it only filled with more sweat.

More scalding sweat was forced down into his lungs. He had a crazy idea. Maybe he could force enough of it away to get a breath of fresh air through drinking it. His taste buds revolted at the idea, but he was too weak to do anything else. And so he tried.

His stomach began to hurt almost immediately. His eyes shot open as terror gripped his heart, and immediately the salty liquid poured into them. He opened his mouth again and kicked at the softness surrounding him. He could only hope beyond hope that he would have enough of an effect to break free.

Jessica was finished. She’d managed to capture an excellent shot of a droplet of sweat falling from between her cleavage and onto the cement below. She snapped one final shot of the wet spot on the ground next to her pretty toes, then put her phone down.

She adjusted her top.

And in the process, instantly snuffed out the life of the man between them. The man who had been dying of oxygen deprivation, struggling through a hellish situation he never wanted. And when she adjusted her top her breasts moved about ever so slightly.

He was pathetic enough to be crushed beyond recognition in the same instant. The river of sweat between her breasts washed away anything recognizable in the blink of an eye. There was no sign he was ever there at all. He left no impact on the world, and vanished without anyone raising an eyebrow.

Jessica never knew of his devotion. She stood back up, and stretched in the hot air. Then stepped back inside to upload these photos.

Not even a quarter of her shrunken fans had met a grisly end at the unaware giantess’s hands so far. Before the day was out she would be out a hundred paying supporters as their tiny bodies would wind up splattered all over her at various points throughout the day.

Not that it mattered. She would gain more than a hundred that very same day. The pictures, after all, were very good.