- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A one off i felt motivated to write, please read tags and leave a review!

I’ve been living in these woods for years now. When I was originally diagnosed with SDD (Size Diminishing Disease) I went to the local woods near where I lived and carved myself out a place for the worst-case scenario, That being shrinking down to a few inches. I stockpiled food and resources so I could live the rest of my life peacefully only having to worry about growing food and staying alive. When I shrunk I was nearby and made my way over, two inches is what I had seen myself go down too. I have been living in my tiny little bunker for several years now with no contact with the outside world. I saw the videos before I had succumbed, to diminished being tortured, crushed, or even eaten. I just hope by the time someone finds me that Diminished have more rights and that ill have a safe return to society. The day started like all the rest. I got up and went outside to collect the dew off the grass, other than rainwater this was my only source and I preferred it over rainwater anyways. I gathered my tools and went out to tend my crops. I had a bean plant and a strawberry plant as well as several cans of food buried around if a harvest was not enough, along with that a lot of jerky buried away too. All was well until a sound of rustling came from the surrounding trees, I ducked under some foliage. The brush was broken by a petite woman. This is the first time since Diminishing that I had seen a woman. She had brown hair that was cut into bangs and brown eyes, she was a small woman maybe 5’5’ but still huge at my size. She had a blue dress on with a backpack. Her footfalls shook the ground and it seemed she was looking for something. My thoughts were cut short as her bare foot slammed down in front of me. I was safe from the impact but her foot sunk into the mud and around her ankle was an anklet made from diminished bones. I know now I need to hide. As soon as she turned her head away from me I made a run for it. I don’t think I ran faster than that in my whole life but my movement grabbed her attention. I was about to reach my bunker when her foot slammed in front of my and I ran headfirst into her foot. Then it was all black.

           When I came too it was dark. Feeling around me I could feel a cold hard surface, the four walls on each side of me trapped me. There was a slight sway to my prison, this lasted for what felt like an eternity. Finally, It stopped and I was dropped fast, so fast I hit the top of whatever I was in, the clinking noise around me made me realize I was in a glass mason jar. Light flooded in from above and a claw came in and grabbed my container. When my eyes adjusted I realized it was her. I was placed on a shelf in a small bedroom of what I could only assume was in an apartment by the nearby college campus. Through the distorted glass, I could see it was a fairly average room that was until I saw the shelf. Half the room had posters of bands and a nice cute pink bed and the other half was a shelf with jars computer and more bone jewelry. Again my jar was picked up and put on the shelf with other empty jars and I was face to face with her brown eyes.
“Okay let's get some things straight, I'm Makenna and you are my property” Her voice was soft cute, and innocent but the words that she spoke were cold and indifferent.
“I run an Esty store where I turn your bones into jewelry either by digesting you alive and picking your bones out or dissolving you in acid, I also make custom videos of me crushing or eating diminished” Why was she telling me all this is this some sick joke she’s playing?
“You’re lucky I just “Processed” the last of my Esty orders this morning” She touched her stomach and giggled “So it’ll be a while till I have a use for you buttt……” She took out her phone and snapped a photo of me in the jar “If someone has some money to blow on my only fans you may not make it to tomorrow”

“Why are you doing this!” I yelled in my glass jar, this was cruel on another level I thought the diminished would have more rights not less. She moved close to the jar where her face was all I could see
“Well I gotta pay my way through college somehow and bone jewelry is the hot new trend all the freshman girls want an anklet or a toe ring, I find you guys don’t try to escape if I tell you this up front and I like seeing you guys in pain, it kinda turns me on” With that, she moved away and then left the room. Leaving me alone with my thoughts. I couldn’t believe that this was happening, this must be some dream or something but no amount of pinching would make me wake up. I was a toy, a product, a prop to some college girl trying to pay her way through. It's still hard to believe that someone who looked and sounded so sweet and innocent could be so cruel.

Hours passed. She came in and out of the room eventually showering and changing into a white shirt and jean shorts with gray socks. She didn’t pay any attention to me as she did school work and texted on her phone. A few times I saw her take pictures of her feet and breasts. The sun was set now and she was on her computer when her phone buzzed and after picking it up her eyes fell upon me. Her look terrified me as she shot up out of her chair and picked up my jar
“Someone just sent me $60 for a video of me crushing you under my feet, Sorry little guy”
She had the gall to say sorry. The top of the jar was unscrewed and she sat back down at her desk. She placed her phone under her desk propped up by the back of it. She grabbed my jar and dumped me on the hardwood floor. The fall wasn’t that far but it was enough to disorientate me but before I could get my bearing her socked feet were upon me. I tried to fight them but she was too strong her feet pressed into me, not enough to kill me just hurt. I was getting rolled around between them, the smell of sweat and perfumed was the only thing I could smell as the assault continued. At one point she stopped and I could see the phone's front camera recording. But the moment was finished as soon as it began and I was tossed between her feet again. After a few minutes, I could tell I was breaking, the rolling of me between her feet had broken a rib and dislocated an arm. I was growing weak and about to slip out of consciousness when it all stopped. I caught my breath and looked around, both her feet were surrounding me she wiggled her toes in her socks and they began to close in on my from my left and my right. I wanted to run, I wanted to scream but I couldn’t, as her feet got closer and closer then engulfed me. The pressure was building from both sides and I wanted to escape but in the end, all I could do was pop.

Prologue: Makenna felt the diminished pop between her soles. She loved the feeling almost a bit too much. The power, the excitement, the feeling of their guts exploding. She still had some time left to fill the video so she played with the gore a bit more, squishing it between her toes and just rubbing it all in. Surprisingly diminished are very good for keeping feet soft even helping through socks. Soon the video was done and Makenna removed her socks exposing her bare souls. And tossing away the now blood-soaked socks. She sent the video to the buyer with the caption “He popped so good I wish I could crush him again” with that she closed her laptop and checked the time. She was just about to use the bathroom and collect the diminished bones she had consumed for breakfast. To think without the money she was making from this she would have to get a real job.