- Text Size +
Story Notes:

It's a one-off story. There's really no background aside that my character is in his late-20's and his sister is her in mid-20's, long brunette hair, thin, and average height. Enjoy.

All of a sudden you wake up. It felt like a terribly bad headache, or maybe a hangover, who knows. Either way, you felt you needed to nurse whatever was throbbing you, but at the same time, you realize you couldn't move. Your vision was hazy, but soon you were able to see right what's in front of you. It looked like a field of multi-colored reds and oranges. it looked familiar, but you couldn't pick up an idea. There were also some kind of particle or something dust related in the air. You knew it wasn't snow or rain due to the fact that it didn't felt cold around you. You tried to walk, and move your arms, but you couldn't. It felt like your arms and legs were bound and tied from within and there was no way telling if you've been kidnapped. You can still breathe, see, hear, and your other senses were still there, but moving wasn't a component to your normal ability.

"Hello?! Is anyone out there?" You said. "Can someone help me? Please!"

All of a sudden, there was sudden movement on the ground. It gradually grew more, and more intense.

Earthquake?

You tried to move and find cover, but it was futile, as the quakes were getting a little more violent, followed by a soundlike thunder. Was it a violent storm and earthquake coming, you couldn't tell. All of sudden, the world literally has opened its door, and what came was a deeply dark and scary shadow like nothing you've ever seen before.

This whole time, you thought you were in some field, but reality hit you when you come to realize you are in the dirty carpet of your sister's bedroom, and your sister has came in.

Your sister was massively, huge and goddess like, standing in the door frame. While you, pathetic and shrunk, are helplessly stuck on her floor. But at the same time, you have a sense of relief. She can help me and save me.

You call out to her, "Hey, sis! I'm down here! Please help!"

She continued on, walking towards your direction, as you knew that she obviously couldn't hear you. You gulp to realize that in an instant she's going to crush you like a little bug with her sneaker.

"No, no, no, no, not like. Sis, help! Help! Help! I'm down here!"

All of a sudden, her giant shoe came crashing, right next to you. The gigantic stomp, now a vicious quake and boom, forced you up in the air, more high than what you're used to. However, you only got as high while you looked at your sister's bare ankle. Your sister was wearing gray shirt, with a black jacket, skinny jeans where they end at the ankles, while she wore below ankle cut socks, and low white Nike AF1s.

You drifted from the terror that your sister unknowingly caused you. But she stopped moving luckily. She was putting on her make up, as she looked into her bedroom mirror.

You were gently floating, but was about to land on your sister's shoe. You landed on the side swoosh of her left shoe. The rubber patent shoe was ridiculously bigger than you and you still couldn't move your body. It came clear that you became a dust particle. That explains why you couldn't move. This whole day was now weird and you were feeling the warmth of your sister's foot coming from the shoe. You do admit though that, you always loved girls wearing sneakers, but the reality that was your sister, has now really messed up your taboo, which only started to make you hard.

"No, no, no, no. Not like this. Anyone but her."

You were having lustful feelings you thought didn't exist. But were coming in strong, especially now that your touching a personal sexual pleasure you always wanted.

All of a sudden, she moved her foot, and you fell off the swoosh, this time you're back on the carpet, but a new terror was coming, as the goddess like toe of your sister's sneaker was descending on you. Those star patterns of her shoe are going to instantly crush you. You once again try to move out of the way, but it was still hopeless. You feel the whole weight of your sister crushing you in an instant. But the danger didn't end there. On cue, she started to bounce her toe back and forth, innocently on the carpet fibers, the violent rub to you and the toe of her sneaker was giving you an unimaginable turn on like nothing you've wanted before.

"Oh, god, please..."

It was unwanted pleasure, and wherever your dick was on this dust particle, it was getting it needed, as the toe kept bouncing. You started to get sweaty, but at least you didn't as a pulp under your sister's shoe. But she was unconsciously give you the greatest sex of a lifetime.

All parts of you were harder as she kept bouncing. However, she stopped. But then a new torture arrived. She started to twist her toe into the carpet. You were being pushed and grinded by her sneaker sole.

To your mind, at least my juices won't be on her actual foot, but you wish this didn't happen the way it did. You getting there, and after a few more grindings, you finally came and squirted. Some of your juices landed on your sister's sole, but it was so microscopic, it would be gone, while the rest were on the carpet fiber.

She just finished brushing her hair, satisfied, she stopped grinding and planted her feet back on the ground. You were stuck in the carpet fibers, so luckily, you didn't float up, but felt the vibration of her footfalls. Your sister turned around and quickly left the room, leaving you alone as you listen and felt her footfalls fade from a distance, while you tried to recollect your thoughts of what happened.

The End.