- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Before reading, I highly recommend that you read the original Giantesses in the West, by GirlFood: https://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2425. Again, this was written with his express permission.

The three convicted horse thieves were marched out of the jail for Carla’s breakfast. This had been arranged in advance with the local sheriff, judge, and warden. Showing her bare midriff as giantesses always do, her stomach growled audibly with hunger.

“Good morning, boys,” said Carla. “I hope you had a good final sleep.”

One by one, Carla swallowed the three men whole. For his part, Malcolm enjoyed watching his friend eat, just as much as he always did. It mattered not whether her prey was volunteers or criminals, although this meal was the latter.

“Burp! Excuse me.” Carla said, as she began to digest the three men now in her belly.

“Wow, Carla! You have a lovely burp!” Malcolm said.

“Thank you, Mal!” Carla used “Mal,” as she very often did, as an affectionate nickname for her friend Malcolm.

Just as Carla and Malcolm were about to leave town and hit the trail, the new widow Martha approached them.

“You already ate my husband Tyler. I’ll gladly give my life to be with him again. Please eat me, too.”

“Sure thing,” said Carla. “Just tag along with Malcolm and me.”

Carla had indeed eaten Martha’s husband Tyler the previous evening, but only because he had already been mortally wounded by a stray bullet. He was collateral damage from the duel between Malcolm and Roscoe. Of course, Carla had always wanted Malcolm to quit dueling, but that was neither here nor there.

Mere moments later, Carla, Malcolm, and Martha left town and hit the open trail.

Flashback: Carla and Thaddeus.

Thaddeus was mesmerized while watching Carla eat Lee! He had a feeling for the pretty giantess who would eventually eat him, too, almost as though he were in love with her.

“Burp! Excuse me.”

Both Malcolm and Thaddeus agreed that Carla had a wonderful belch. Of course, Malcolm was a friend of hers and would always watch her eat someone else. By contrast, Thaddeus had volunteered to be eaten by Carla, himself.

Between the two volunteers, Carla had eaten Lee first because he was less talkative. He seemed to have a less colorful personality than Thaddeus. Quite honestly, he was somewhat boring. What was not boring at all, however, was his flavor.

“How was he?” Thaddeus asked.

“Delicious!” Carla answered. “He was the tastiest man I ever ate!”

“Tastiest person or just the tastiest man? What about any women you ate?”

“Oh, I’ve eaten some women, too. None of them were as tasty as Lee.”

“Tastiest person then!”

“Yes, he was the tastiest person I ever ate! He happened to be a man, though, so that also makes him the tastiest man.”

“Good point.”

“Why do you want to be eaten?”

“Because I have to die at some point, and being eaten by a pretty girl seems like one of the nicer ways to go!”

“But you’re only 20, and Lee,” Carla continued, patting her digesting belly, “was 19. You two would have had your whole lives ahead of you, except that you both volunteered to be eaten.”

“Your belly already looks like Heaven! Why wait?”

At this, Carla blushed mildly. The very next day, Carla ate Thaddeus! Right after she ate him, he stayed alive for an unusually long 5 minutes in her stomach.

End of Flashback.

On the wide open trail, Martha had nothing further to say. She simply looked forlorn, grieving strongly for her now-digested husband. Given that she had volunteered to be eaten several hours ago, the time was right to put her out of her misery. Carla swallowed Martha. After the giantess ate the normal-sized woman, she burped and excused herself as usual.

A while later, Malcolm thought of a strategic idea. It took him still a while longer to say it out loud, but he finally did so.

“Hey Carla, I have an idea!”

“What?”

“Didn’t you tell me about two other giantesses who are friends of yours? Maybe they could team up with us to defeat Kari and Crechorian.”

“Yes, absolutely,” said Carla, “I’ll introduce you to them soon!”