- Text Size +

As Dorothy ate her half slice of pizza, the other three giantesses and Malcolm all began to discuss how to take on Kari and Crechorian. First, Malcolm asked the most obvious question of all.

“Where are they? Where do we even find this corrupt giantess, and the man feeding her unwilling victims?”

Alyssa burped, but then chimed in, to answer. “Burp! Excuse me. Well, I spoke to John Sienna about that yesterday. He told me that he narrowly escaped being eaten by Kari himself, and that he saw her and Crechorian headed down to the Baja Peninsula.”

“Who is John Sienna?” Carla asked.

Dorothy gave a moment, to avoid talking with her mouth full. “He runs one of those giantess restaurants that supply volunteers, and are entirely funded by said volunteers’ estates. The food literally pays for itself! Anyway, Mr. Sienna owns the place where I ate Travis several weeks ago.”

Elizabeth and Carla both burped, and excused themselves.

“Did this Travis guy seem to know anything, before you ate him?” Malcolm asked.

“No.”

“That’s just as well. When did you eat him? Was it around the same time that Carla ate O’Grady and his gang members?”

“Yes, I think so. The villains should still be down on the Baja.”

“Now,” Elizabeth added, “How do we handle them once we find them?”

“Kill Kari first,” suggested Carla, “with four giantesses against just one!”

All nodded in agreement.

“Carla wants me to stop dueling.” Malcolm remarked. “Perhaps, though, I could snipe out Crechorian from a nearby cliff, while you girls are taking down Kari. I’m a good enough shot to do it!”

All four giantesses rubbed their exposed bellies, and gave Malcolm the eye. “Oh, and you giantesses can draw straws, or something. Once I shoot him, you can decide which one of you gets to eat the mortally wounded Crechorian!” This elicited smiles and slight nods. Having finished her half slice, Dorothy burped and excused herself again.

Flashback: Carla and Thaddeus.

It was finally time for Carla to eat Thaddeus! “Do you have any last words?”

“Just that I look forward to being part of you!”

Malcolm enjoyed watching his friend Carla swallow Thaddeus. He always enjoyed watching her eat someone!

When Thaddeus landed in Carla’s stomach, he made a point of jumping around, so as to give Carla as much pleasure as possible. He couldn’t see where he was going, of course, as digestion takes place in absolute darkness.

Carla burped repeatedly. After just over five minutes, he finally gave in to her digestive acids.

Nearly half an hour later, Carla burped yet again from digesting Thaddeus.

End of Flashback.

Now that the strategy was already established, the conversation could be freer again.

“Do you girls like regular food almost as much as the people you eat?” Malcolm asked.

“Yes!”

All four responded the same, with Carla answering first. She was followed shortly by Dorothy, Alyssa, and finally Elizabeth.

“Food is food.” Carla added.

“Whether it is regular food brought across the portal from our Giant Home World…” started Alyssa.

“…Or whether it is a volunteer via one of those giantess restaurants!” Dorothy finished.

“A violent criminal for that matter,” chimed in Elizabeth, “can be just as tasty, too.”