- Text Size +
Jun looked over the small vial full of blue, glowing liquid in his hands. He was beginning to wonder if he was an idiot as he considered exactly what he was doing. Why should he trust the words of a total stranger in regards to… anything? It seemed positively foolish. But…

He blushed.

A week prior he’d been at work at the local convenience store. It was a hard, stressful job due to his manager driving everyone who worked for him so incredibly hard. He hated it, but the days that he did get off never really seemed to be quite enough. And that was when he even got a day off to begin with. All too often he would try to relax at home only to be called in to work because they were understaffed.

It all led to him being quite exhausted in general and not feeling like he was able to relax even when he had time off. Thankfully… it seemed as if he’d worn this on his sleeve. Jun was a rather effeminate boy, often confused for a girl thanks to his long, flowing black hair and womanly shape. And a week ago he’d rang up the items for a rather tall girl who’d come into his store.

She had to be well over eight feet tall. Blonde with her hair in a tight ponytail, she looked down at the small boy over her chest and smiled. He smiled back at her, blushing intensely as he’d never been complimented in such a way by someone so pretty before. It was a new sensation for him, and he found he actually didn’t mind when she rubbed her long fingers through his hair after checking out.

“Hey.” She’d said, reaching into the pocket of her jacket. She pulled out a small glass vial filled with a glowing blue liquid, and shook it in front of Jun. “You look like kind of tired. Is the boss overworking you?”

Jun looked back and forth, making sure there wasn’t anyone else around. When the coast was clear he nodded respectfully, blushing even harder when the giant woman ran her fingers along his soft, smooth face.

“Figures. Tell you what. Whenever you have a day off you should drink this. Make sure you do so somewhere that you don’t care about. The results can be kind of… intense. Okay? I’d recommend a small town nearby, or something. Somewhere that people won’t recognize you, and that can be cleaned up quickly.

With that cryptic statement she winked, and bent over to plant a wet kiss on his forehead. There was a stirring inside of Jun’s pants, and he accepted the glass bottle from the giant woman, stashing it away inside of his work uniform as the blonde smiled, and walked away.

He’d held tightly onto this glass container every day since then. Today was his day off, and he decided he would try what she said. Making sure he left his phone at home so he could not be reached, he had hopped onto a train and taken it to the nearest small, traditional town. Stepping out of the train he was greeted with the sort of picturesque beauty that reminded him of growing up in a similar place himself. Most of the buildings were rather old and traditional, constructed entirely of wood and surrounded by a good deal of forestry, though there were a few more modern structures as well.

Just being here made him feel at peace. He could probably get a good deal more relaxation here done himself if he were to come here every time he had a day off. He wondered if perhaps this was what the woman intended, knowing that this was the closest small town that matched her description.

“Excuse me young lady, do you need any help?”

Jun’s face turned bright red as he turned around to see an older woman standing over him and smiling gently. He shook his head, black hair whipping across his face back and forth, before sighing. The woman accepted his answer, and walked off, leaving him alone again.

Taking a deep breath, Jun reached into his pocket and pulled out the glowing vial. What could be in here, anyway? Maybe some drugs? Something that would help him relax in a peaceful place? Maybe he’d relax too much and it would be uncouth to be seen stoned out of his mind around people who’d recognize him.

There was only one way to find out!

Uncorking the glass vial, he took a deep breath, and flipped it upside-down over his mouth. He swallowed the creamy blue fluid intensely, feeling it travel down his throat. Any observers would have noticed how even his throat glowed for a split-second as he drank it, before it all settled into his flat stomach.

Jun lifted both his eyebrows. That tasted… surprisingly good. Sadly, with only one dose of whatever it was, he threw the glass container to the floor and stepped on it to crush it. How long was this supposed to take to kick in? Was he supposed to be feeling any-?

All at once a powerful rumbling shook his stomach. He doubled over, clutching his midsection as beads of sweat began to form all over his body. The same older woman from earlier quickly ran up to him, asking if he needed any help, but he ignored her pleas.

After five seconds of this the eerie glow from inside of his body subsided. The pain went with it, and he stood back up, while the woman who helped him up smiled. He smiled back at her.

Then instantly began to grow.

The entire thing happened incredibly quickly. In a span of less than ten seconds he went from a petite boy barely topping five feet in height to a towering colossus. His body expanded outwards in every direction, shredding through his clothes in the blink of an eye until he gradually tapered off.

Jun took a deep breath, hardly aware of how long he’d been holding it in. As life-giving air flooded into his lungs he looked at the new world around him, and felt a rush of adrenaline course through his body. He was positively gigantic! After a second’s searching he spotted the woman who’d been trying to help him near his toes. She’d fallen onto her backside after his sudden rapid growth spurt, and he gently picked her up.

The small woman screamed in his fingers as he looked her over. He smiled at her tiny screams, as they sounded funny to him, and he quickly estimated her to be roughly 2-3 centimeters in height from where he stood. Or roughly an inch tall.

Then he remembered the blonde woman’s advice. He’d specifically come here because no one would recognize him. And it was a small town because… the pieces gradually began to come together in his mind. She must have been implying that he was supposed to…

All the blood in his body was instantly drained, rushing straight towards Jun’s impressive penis. Though he was a small boy in his normal life with quite the effeminate physique, the cock he wielded would have emasculated most any other man he came across. It thrust forward from his hips like a mighty weapon, and he looked down in surprise as his excitement over having his way with the tiny town certainly seemed appealing.

He looked back to the woman in his hand. She’d taken to pleading, crying and hoping that he would put her down. All of the possibilities flooded through his mind as he was confronted with the reality of what this all meant. What it could mean for him to do as the blonde woman had suggested.

Smiling down at the older woman, Jun separated his fingers. The tiny woman screamed bloody murder as she fell the incredible distance to the ground in front of his toes. She landed with a pained THUD, but appeared to continue breathing.

Not for much longer. Jun raised the toes of his right foot over the broken little thing writhing in front of him. He felt a fresh surge of blood rocket into his erection as he gently placed his toes over the helpless little thing, and pressed down.

The woman crunched loudly. A spot of precum dribbled at the tip of Jun’s erection. He could not believe he’d just done that. He’d just taken a life. And it had turned him on to a quite-frankly absurd degree.

Though his sudden growth had done quite a bit towards drawing attention his way, it was his callous crushing of the woman who’d tried to help him that set the crowds in the city wild. People began to run, viewing him as a giant monster and he found he was okay with that. Jun smiled, and brushed some of his long hair out of his face.

This whole town was going to be turned into smoldering ruins before he was finished.

Jun set to work immediately. His erection bobbed with every step he took as he approached the closest thing that looked like it would be broken nicely. A simple utility pole, which undoubtedly supplied power to many, many people in the area. Raising his bare foot high he gently placed it on top, smiling as he felt the softness of his sole press into the top of the power line.

Jun had always taken great pride in his appearance, working extra hard to maintain his cute appearance. Applying lotion to keep his skin smooth at all times was part of that, and as he stepped down, feeling his toes crush the small pole he felt a shiver run down his spine. The amount of power he now wielded so effortlessly was making his heart race. There was no way any of this could be real… right? Surely he was imagining things?

The pole was fun, but he wanted blood now. An electric pole couldn’t cry out in terror as he loomed over it, or beg for mercy that he had no intention of providing. No, it was a static object, and he wanted to feel a life be snuffed out under his giant body.

Finding people was easy. He approached one of the old, traditional looking buildings and simply launched a powerful kick into it. One of the outer walls collapsed in an instant, lacking the upgrades that buildings of more modern construction had. His erection grew more eager as the idea of destroying such valuable artifacts of an older era for nothing more than his own amusement made the situation incredibly exciting.

But what was even better was inside. An older couple was kneeling in front of a table, holding small mugs in their hands when he’d busted the wall down. They stood in surprise, but with just one hand he ripped the sagging roof free, exposing the tiny couple below to him while he stood proud and nude over them with an erection several times bigger than a normal person showing just how much he was enjoying this.

“All of these buildings are worthless!” He shouted, kicking over the other walls while the couple below tried to shield themselves. Once they were standing out in the open over what was once a modest home he made his move. There were many options available, but he chose to simply raise a foot high into the air.

He smiled down at the pair, who took to try and running. They were too old, weak, and slow to get away. With savage quickness he slammed his bare foot down into the ground, crushing the couple flat and launching a geyser of blood in every direction as he felt the woman flatten under his toes and the man crush under his heel.

Almost immediately Jun was overcome with pleasure. It took a good deal of resistance to avoid falling to his knees himself, but he was unable to stop himself from grabbing hold of his cock and stroking it a few times, eager to unleash it. The monster hidden away inside of his pants in his day to day life measured nearly thirty centimeters when fully hard, and he’d never gotten the chance to be with someone for fear of hurting them with such a huge thing.

Ironically, now that he was so much bigger he felt he might get his chance. When the size as any of these normal-sized people he was bound by their rules, and did not want someone to be angry at him for injuring them with the size of the gargantuan cock jutting from his hips. If, however, he were a hundred times larger than normal it would change things quite a bit, wouldn’t it? Shoving the huge thing into anything without destroying it was nothing but a fantasy now, so why should he bother holding anything back? He could crush and rip things apart with the giant bludgeon with no regard for how anyone or anything felt about it.

He didn’t think it was possible, but his cock grew even harder at the idea of doing exactly that. He looked down at the mighty pole jutting from his hips, imagining himself using it on someone. Perhaps even against their wishes, as he thrust himself to an epic climax over and over for nobody’s pleasure but his own.

He shivered at the thought, while watching the tiny traffic below him move about. He raised his left foot high into the air, and slammed it onto one of the vehicles attempting to get away. In an instant he converted it to a flattened sheet of steel with blood pooling underneath.

He stroked his mighty cock again, before looking for another car. He settled on one that looked strangely familiar. A fancy, expensive blue sports car was speeding around, with seemingly little care for anyone or anything that may have found its way in its path.

“Where do you think you’re going?” he asked, stepping around in front of the car and pressing his big toes into the hood. He smiled when he felt the car come to a sudden stop from his presence, and the tires squealed loudly when whoever was driving this little thing tried to get away, not knowing they were fully stuck. Still… he couldn’t shake the idea that he recognized this vehicle.

Figuring he might as well satisfy his curiosity, Jun bent over and picked up the small vehicle, bringing it up to his face. The windows were all tinted so he couldn’t see inside, but a quick flick with his finger shattered the front windshield, and with two fingers he peeled the top of the car away entirely to reveal his tiny plaything.

Or playthings, it seemed. A young woman began screaming in terror as his pretty face was unveiled to her, but it was the driver of the vehicle that surprised him. A young, strong man who looked up at Jun nervously.

“No way…” Jun whispered, recognizing this face. “What are the odds?” He asked, smiling as he poked a finger at the small man to nudge him. He didn’t recognize the girl, but knew who she had to be based on the man inside of the car, who just so happened to be his manager’s son! The man would always come around the store, and frequently just… take stuff. Jun’s manager didn’t believe him the first time it happened, and threatened to fire him after. Since then Jun just paid for whatever merchandise his manager’s son stole out of his own pocket, not wanting to deal with being yelled at more for missing merchandise.

“I’m guessing this is your girlfriend?” Jun asked, poking his finger into the small woman. A shock of pleasure surged through his erection when he brushed his finger over the small woman’s chest, having never had the experience of touching a boob before. Even if this one was incredibly tiny, it still counted as far as he was concerned!

Jun wasn’t quite sure what to do next, though. He looked over the pair, trying to remember what they said they were doing the last time they’d stopped by the store. He knew the manager’s son would often brag about his life on social media, and would visit places purely for the joy of taking pictures around them so he could appear more worldly. Naturally, his pretty girlfriend was always there by his side, supporting him every step of the way, and this small town’s pretty vistas must have made for an interesting backdrop.

“She’s cute.” Jun said, sliding a nail under the girl’s shirt and lifting it up. With all of his newfound power he could feel himself growing more excited as she tried to fight him off, but couldn’t do anything about it. “What’s her name?”

“JUN!” The man shouted, unbuckling his seatbelt and standing up. He seemed to experience a surge of confidence at the idea that Jun recognized him, and stepped out of his ruined car. “Let us go! We’ve done nothing to you!”

Jun rolled his eyes. All the money lost from his pocket certainly should have counted for something. But it certainly made for an interesting idea. He should probably pay them back, and get back at his manager at the same time, shouldn’t he? The thought of crushing this car and the cute couple inside sent his cock rising even higher, and he made his decision then and there.

“No.” He said simply, then lowered his hand away from his face. Stranded on the giant’s palm, the couple could only watch as their point of view shifted from the cute boy’s face, down to his smooth, hairless chest, and finally stopped once they reached the gigantic, jutting member poking from his crotch.

“I just want you to know I’ve never liked you. Shame about your girlfriend, though.” Jun proclaimed, then picked up his girthy cock with his spare hand. He hovered the meaty appendage over the tiny pair in his palm, and smiled when the guy took this as a bad sign and ran to hide back into the car.

It wouldn’t matter in a minute. Jun let go of his cock, smiling when gravity pulled it back down so it slammed onto the tiny car. Two terrified screams rose up from under his smooth, hairless cock when it landed onto the fragile vehicle, bending the frame considerably after the damage he’d already done to it, but leaving the thing largely intact. He stopped to give the gigantic cock a quick stroke, and rose it again.

For a second time he dropped it, and for a second time it slammed into the car, bending the frame even further and this time actively striking the pair hiding as best they could. He wanted to just turn the ruined thing upside-down over his cock and shake them free so he could use them as lubrication for an epic masturbation session, but held back.

No, that would be too good an ending for the pair. One or both of them might even enjoy it! That wouldn’t do at all, so he gave the car a quick rub underneath his cock, shivering as he felt bits of it bend and deform underneath him, then pulled his hand away silently.

Gradually the ruined vehicle was brought back to his face. Hiding under the doorways as compact as they could were the tiny couple, and he smiled at how utterly terrified they were of him. He was beginning to feel a mighty need to cum, so this would need to be quick.

With a simple bit of maneuvering he flipped the car upside-down, knocking the two shaken occupants loose in seconds. He smiled, and looked at the badly-damaged car, before crushing it with his free hand.

“See how strong I am, now?” Jun asked, flicking the ruined ball of steel away with two fingers. “Or how WEAK you two are!”

Wasting no more time, Jun pinched the small woman between two fingers. With a bit of careful maneuvering he made sure to tear her clothes clean off his body so he could admire her gorgeous physique, if only for a moment. She wondered how such a pretty girl could wind up with such a rotten man, then shrugged his shoulders.

It wouldn’t matter in a second, anyway.

“I hope you taste good.” He whispered, smiling when he saw the utter insanity that the woman broke down into at that statement. She begged and pleaded for him to not do what he just implied, but Jun didn’t care to listen in the slightest. With nary a thought given he tossed the tiny, nude woman’s body into his mouth. He considered biting down, feeling her bones crackle and sending fresh spurts of blood from between his lips onto the manager’s son in his opposite hand, but figured that his original idea would be more cruel.

Bringing the terrified man up to Jun’s throat, he pressed the small body into the smooth skin, holding him in place. Then he tilted his own head back, shivering as he felt the tiny woman fall to the back of his throat. Wanting to drive his sheer dominance in even further, Jun made sure to ever so slightly part his soft lips, so the shrieking woman’s final moments could be heard before she slipped into the back of his throat, and descended into the depths of his stomach.

“Mmm…” Jun whispered, keeping the crying man pressed into his throat as the small bulge that was the woman slipped down. “She tasted great.” He added, before finally pulling him away and looking down at him.

That simple act had been enough to break him mentally. The manager’s son simply kneeled in Jun’s palm, staring at the boy’s flat stomach as he thought about what it was like for his girlfriend inside of there. He hardly struggled as he was lowered to the boy’s gigantic, smooth cock and not until he felt his body pressed into the thickly-scented, spongy head did he realize that he was in a dangerous situation again.

“DON’T DO THIS, JUN! LET ME-“

“Shut up.” Jun said, squeezing his cock and crushing the small man into it. He gradually picked up speed as he stroked his incredibly excited erection. Given how excited he already was it took less than a minute for him to lose control

“DIEEEE!” Jun screamed, squeezing his cock incredibly hard and feeling the tiny body he held against it break apart. He smiled at the sensation, then pulled his hand away, looking at the violently-deformed man crumpled up in his palm. It seemed as if the little guy had tried to resist being smushed into Jun’s hot erection, and had gotten all of his limbs broken and bent into awkward angles for the effort.

“Pathetic.” Jun said, transferring the man to his free hand and holding him in front of the gigantic cock. A few more strokes were all it took for an orgasm to rock his body, and a powerful blast of cum shot from the gigantic head of his cock, striking the small man in his palm like a cannon. When the white liquid splashed off of his hand he smiled when he saw that a considerable amount of it was tinged pink. Over and over he came, shooting more of his gigantic load into palm until it gradually tapered off into a quiet dribble, and a pool of cum formed around his bare feet.

Jun smiled, tipping the hand he’d blocked the explosion of cum with. Thick white rivers of liquid dripped from his fingers to the ground below, and there was no sign there had been a body in his palm at all. His orgasm had struck the man so hard he’d simply disintegrated, leaving nothing behind but some blood that had quickly been mixed with and overwhelmed by the sheer volume of cum blasting from Jun’s gigantic erection.

Normally it took a boy like Jun several minutes to grow hard again after pleasuring himself, but the combination of his sheer power, the violence he’d inflicted onto a longtime thorn in his side, and the fact that it really didn’t seem like one orgasm would be enough, he was beginning to feel himself grow hard again.

And this time he was ready to make sure absolutely everything was fucked up. He had a city to destroy, after all!

It took Jun only a minute to trample the train station flat, ensuring that no one else could leave that way. It was the way he’d come in, and he knew it was the only way aside from the roads themselves out of this town. His cute feet were slathered in blood after, and he took the time to wipe them out on the grass before he continued his destructive rampage back into the sacred part of the small town.

This area was well maintained, as it was being kept as a historical site. Several temples were spread around this section of the town, each still being maintained. Additionally pagodas, gateways, and a number of religious statues were placed everywhere to indicate that this was holy ground to those who were religious.

Jun didn’t care. He walked into the religious section of the town without a care in the world, naked as the day he was born with a cock that would have dwarfed most anyone else’s at his normal size, and could have crushed a bus flat under his current girth.

“Stupid old people.” He said, kicking over a small, intricately crafted statue. It crumbled in an instant, breaking apart and spraying debris in every direction. This entire place was full of artistically crafted things, and he wouldn’t rest until he destroyed absolutely every one of them.

The religious types stuck around in this section of the city, believing that their faith would spare them from harm. So when Jun walked up to one of the small temples, casting it in shadow he could see that it was still packed full of people. That delighted him to no end, and he smiled as he turned around, and slapped his full, thick ass. It wobbled back and forth as the cracking sound was enough to break the concentration of those still praying inside, before he planted his gigantic body onto the roof.

It was no contest. Immediately after his big ass sat onto the roof he felt the entire thing crack violently, and cave in underneath him. Dozens of religious people had to have still been inside, and absolutely every single last one of them was splattered under Jun’s round ass instantly.

And as he sat in the remains, satisfied that he’d desecrated such an important building in such a manner, he felt clear streams of precum dribble on the end of his cock. He needed to cum again soon, and set about working himself towards that as much as he could.

After that he became a killing machine. Hardly a second went by that Jun wasn’t crushing bodies in his fists, breaking them under his feet, or desecrating more religious locations by knocking over statues, bells, and all manner of things. The vast majority of this area was redundant in his eyes, and he set about the task of making sure that none of it remained standing before he was through.

Finally, as he was watching one of the taller pagodas crumble into dust in front of him he looked at the piece de resistance. The final standing things in the temple area, and the most populated ones by far. He had to admit that these people were committed to their idiocy, as even after he’d made it obvious that whatever stupid Gods they worshipped wasn’t going to stop him, they still hadn’t given up hope and stayed in one place so he could crush them at his leisure.

But now he stood in front of the final artifact. An absolutely enormous golden statue… or at least it would have been enormous by a normal person’s standards. The statue of a golden idol hardly came up to his shins in height, and was overlooked by an exceptionally tall pagoda that he could see was filled with worshippers looking on at the statue from inside.

“Wow… look at this thing.” Jun whispered, pretending to be impressed as he kneeled over the golden figure. It was of some man doing some bizarre hand gesture, and the top of his head was carved into what looked like a number of small, round nubs. He licked his lips in excitement over what that would feel like, and made a decision.

“I know you guys might think that I get all the girls with this thing of mine.” Jun explained, grabbing hold of his massive cock and shaking it idly. “But the truth is… I’m still a virgin. So I’d like it all of you could be my first time. And don’t worry. I still appreciate the butt plug you guys prepared for me as well.”

With but a wink Jun bent over, and grabbed hold of the idol. It took hardly any effort on his end to rip it free from its base entirely. As soon as it popped free the people inside of the building seemed to snap out of a trance, and began to scream in terror. Strange how they seemed to place such high importance on a hunk of gold, but Jun didn’t mind.

That would just make it feel better.

“Here we go…” He said, bending over as he gradually worked the figure up between his smooth ass cheeks. As he thought about how big this statue was to the tiny people, and how he was now shoving it up his ass like little more than a tiny sex toy he could feel more precum dribble from the tip of his cock.

“Thank you for the kind gift.” He whispered, managing to shove the statue the rest of the way up inside of him, leaving nothing but the base sticking out from his backside. Then, crawling forward to the multiple-story tall pagoda remaining he looked at the people inside who looked back at him, and licked his lips in excitement.

Then he stood back up to his full height as best he could with such a big thing inside of him, and raised his cock until it was level with the opening he’d been observing the people from. Taking a deep breath, he thrust his hips forward, expecting to feel a bit of resistance over this.

Instead his cock plowed straight through the outer walls in the blink of an eye, converting numerous people inside to a smear. A cute moan escaped his lips in excitement, and he began to pump his hips back and forth. It wasn’t a warm, soft opening like he’d probably have liked to slide his cock into, but every additional crushed body provided extra lubrication, as well as a gritty texture as they were pulped by his thrusting cock.

It didn’t take long at all. Being a virgin and with such an incredibly huge cock Jun dropped to his knees, wrapped his arms around the pagoda, and began rutting with the building at an increased pace. His arms broke through more of the building, while his sensitive nipples pressed into the outer walls. The entire building was beginning to shudder, and just as the upper floors were beginning to fall apart, he felt another orgasm shake his giant body.

A gigantic blast of cum shot out of his cock, instantly flooding the room that he’d shoved it into. He gasped in surprised, and squeezed the building he held onto harder, feeling it break apart under his powerful body as he continued slamming his hips into the structure over and over. It wasn’t long before the seemingly-endless amounts of cum blasting out of his cock overpowered the flimsy walls of the building, leading them to burst open and sending waves of creamy cum outside. Dozens of drowned bodies were carried with it, but Jun could not have cared less about their fates.

If anything he was thankful. This temple area had provided an excellent way to get himself off, and as he stayed on the ground kneeling, his cock began to soften and he finally reached behind himself to pull out his golden butt plug.

Not caring about it in the slightest, he took one look at the bent, and deformed statue, then tossed it away. What good was a single-use butt plug?

Taking a moment to catch his breath, he looks around the temple area, satisfied with the destruction he’d visited upon the place. There were no more standing buildings. No more statues. No more… anything. Blood and cum were dripping from a number of buildings, while he gently ran his fingers over his soft cock, eager to do this all over again.

There was but one place left untouched. A small pond, filled with lily pads and a gentle fountain pumping water into it. It was a pretty sight, and he considered leaving it where it was. Letting it be a sign that he could still appreciate some beauty in some things.

Then decided not to. After catching his breath, he stood to his feet again, and turned around to stand over the small pond. He smiled, grabbed hold of his cock, and wished he had another orgasm in him ready so he could make it overflow with cum. Sadly, that second explosive orgasm seemed to drain him, but there was still something else he could do with it, he supposed.

“Worthless.” He spat, before releasing his bladder. Instantly a scalding-hot golden shower sprayed from the tip of his soft cock into the pond below. It took less than a second for the thing to overflow, and begin spreading out across the temple grounds. A hot, acrid odor hit Jun’s nose, but he didn’t mind. This was the kind of smell such a pointless location deserved to have.

He kept peeing for a very long time, until he could feel the liquid pool around his toes. The clean water had been thoroughly despoiled, and the incredibly high temperatures of it were enough to melt some of the steel workings, stopping the fountain from running entirely. Being this big certainly provided some… interesting advantages he hadn’t expected.

But, Jun was feeling spent. For now, at least. He figured he’d had a good time destroying enough of the town… maybe he should get going?

Walking back out onto the city streets, he looked back over much of the city he hadn’t had time to explore, and crush. Still, there was always next time, he thought. Then looked around the streets as he began to walk.

In a manner of seconds he came across another speeding car. He carefully placed his bare foot in the car’s path, smiling when it screeched to a stop in front of him. The driver immediately attempted to drive around his toes, but Jun quickly picked up the car with one hand.

“Get out.” He told the driver. Almost instantly the door opened up, and a small man jumped out of the car onto Jun’s soft palm. He smiled at the small figure, before tossing him into his mouth. His teeth came down on the pathetic figure near-instantly, crunching him into a meaty paste that slid down his throat a second later.

Jun exhaled, and placed the car back onto the ground in front of his toes. He would have loved to keep going, but knew that he wouldn’t have all the time in the world. Now seemed like an opportunity to leave, and he did just that. By closing his eyes, he closed his hands into fists, and concentrated just the way the woman at the store had told him to when he was ready to end his fun.

When his eyes opened again, he gasped. He was standing out in the middle of the street, completely naked, next to a running car with the door open. He could not help but smile to himself as he stepped inside, and drove himself back home while the car’s owner digested inside of his stomach.

He’d taken the vehicle home, changed back into something resembling normal clothing, and then abandoned the car outside of town before taking a bus to get back home. Dusting his hands off, he went back home, and immediately climbed into bed. His cock spent, his stress released, and his satisfaction over having ended the life of a huge nuisance keeping him satisfied.

The following day Jun woke up bright and early, feeling more refreshed than he ever had his entire life. Just the thought he knew he wouldn’t have to deal with his manager’s son ever again was enough to make him smile the entire time he got back into his uniform, brushed his long hair, and took the bus to work.

Stepping into the convenience store, he saw his first task set out. His manager was standing behind the counter, next to a pile of newspapers that were to go out into the vending machine out front.

“Good morning.” Jun said with a smile, greeting his annoyed manager who was looking at his phone. He overheard some grumbling along the lines of “Why won’t that boy answer his phone…” before giggling to himself. He knew exactly why, but stepped outside with the enormous pile of newspapers and the key to the vending machine.

Bending over, he began to put the papers into the machine, and smiled when he saw the front page headline.

“CULTURAL SITE DESTROYED! NO WITNESSES!”

He found that second sentence strange, as though he was sure no one would have been able to identify it, there would surely have been some sort of witnesses. Shrugging his shoulders, he began to load the newspapers into the machine, when he felt a presence behind him.

“Just a moment!” he said, finishing his task and locking the vending machine before turning around. His jaw dropped, and again he blushed intensely.

The blonde woman was standing over him, looking every bit as big as she had when they’d first met a week ago.

“H-Hello.” He said. Should he thank her for the vial? Or would that be too strange?

“I saw what you did.” The blonde said, pulling out a few coins to get herself a newspaper. “Good job. Though you should be more thorough. I had to step in after you left and make sure anyone who saw your face didn’t live for much longer.” She said, a wide grin forming on her face.

“Oh…” Jun whispered, blushing intensely. He looked down at the now much-more casually dressed woman’s flip flops, and imagined her being as big as he had been, crushing people by the dozens to clean up after him. “I’m sorry.” He added, suddenly feeling self-conscious about staring at her feet.

“Don’t be.” She said, smiling. She turned the crank to the vending machine, opened the door, and pulled a newspaper out for herself. Then, reaching into her jacket, she pulled out another glowing blue vial, and handed it to Jun, who accepted it with wide eyes.

“Is this… another…? Th-Thank you, Miss!”

“Shh… don’t tell anyone.” The gigantic blonde whispered, before crouching. Even while lowered so far she still towered over the petite boy, who was only about even with her chest when she was in this position.

“I… I won’t!”

“Good boy.” The blonde said, ruffling Jun’s long hair, then pulling him closer to plant a kiss on his forehead. “And you can just call me Sammy.” She whispered, before standing back up and walking away. Jun watched her go, looked back the glowing vial again, and then looked back at the blonde, only to find that she’d vanished completely.

He couldn’t wait to try this again.