- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Meet the main characters:

Molly: 19 years old. she is taller than average and is smarter than average. She is a lesbian in a relationship with Maisie she and her are the top 2 hottest girls at the universiity

Maisie: 18 years old. she is around average height and super smart. She is super hot

 

The side characters:

Zack: 19 years old. he is also super smart but not as smart as Maisie. He is also good looking with something big bellow his belt

Holly: 20 years old  She is top 10 hottest girls at the university but is the sluttiest girl. She has slept with most boys at university.

 

It was a normal day for Molly and Maisie. They were both the hottest girls in their university and sadly for the boys they were both lesbians and in a relationship together. Both Maisie and Molly both wished they could be shrunken down and used as a dildo. Molly had long brown hair and beautiful C-cup breasts and a big bubble butt. Maisie had big D-cup breasts, a big butt and also had long hair but hers was blonde. Despite the stereotypes of blondes not being smart, she was incredibly smart. She had designed a nano chip that can teleport her and anyone she is holding to any location in the world.

One afternoon they were both making out and stopped to take of their clothes. They felt a tingle and saw a bright white flash of light. They looked around and noticed everything was bigger. Maisie guessed they were around 6 inches tall. Neither of them had any idea of how they shrank. Molly asked Maisie if this was her but it was not. As they were both naked and turned on they decided to continue what they were doing as neither of them had a clear head with all there hormones making them horny.

Molly climbed ontop of Maisie and started to lick and sick on her vagina while Maisie did the same. They both came quickly and squirted in each others mouths. After a bit of making out and cuddling they decided to seek help. Molly suggested there friend zack. He was the nerdy type who was almost as smart as Maisie. Maisie agreed and entered in the coordinates for his house. Since being shrunk her teleporter chip seemed to work not as well. It told them there was a smooth surface near zacks face but didn't say what it was. They were reluctant as it didn't say what but just assumed it was a table and they were big enough to get his attention and to be mistaken as bugs. Maisie grabbed Molly but just before they could teleport another brightbeam of light hit them and shrank them to 1 cm tall. Before they could react they teleported to the location

Where they landed was soft, it sort of looked like skin. It wasn't until Molly looked up and saw 2 massive mountains of flesh they realised the soft surface was the stomach of their other friend Holly. Holly had light blonde hair and perky C-cup breasts, a good looking butt and a nicely shaved pussy. Zack was eating out her pussy and anus which was making it very bumpy for them. Molly slipped on some sweat and slid down to the top of the gaping hole which was Holly's vagina. Maisie carefully followed her down to help her back up but also slipped and fell into Molly causing her to fall into the wet and bottomless hole. When zack lifted his face away, Maisie peaked inside to try and find Molly. Before she could do anything a giant finger came down and pushed her inside and mushed her around against Holly's giant pussy. The reason Molly couldn't be found was because the pussy was so wet she slid right down and stuck to the butt hole.

Holly moved her fingers out with Maisie stuck to them and got onto all 4s. Maisie looked in shock as she saw Molly stuck to her anus and a giant penis was heading towards it. Holly licked her fingers seductively and swallowing her cum. Luckily for Maisie she managed to hold on but she saw the giant penis enter her ass pushing Molly far in. The chip had recharged and Maisie wanted to teleport out but she knew she shouldn't leave Molly. She heard loud moaning from Holly as her fingers Maisie plunged into Holly's wet and dark vagina it was more sticky as some of zacks pre-cum was dripping down she was pulled out and scrapped along Holly's tongue as she once again liked her fingers covered in her cum and some of zacks pre-cum. She was slightly jealous of Molly but that thought was quickly cut short as Holly sucked harder causing Maisie to be swallowed. She landed in her stomach which was shaking due to the anal. She had no choice but to teleport out and leave Molly. She quickly selected one of her other friends hoping they would help. She left leaving Molly hoping she would be ok. Molly felt a pulse on the giant penis followed by a tsunami of white sticky cum. She inevitably swallowd loads of it. As zack pulled out she was stuck to his dick. He and Holly cuddled for a bit. Molly was relieved it was over, and was working on getting herself unstuck from the gigantic penis. The relaxation ended when Holly asked if he was ready for round 2.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will be out soon and when its released there will be new characters and Holly will return for round 2 with zack.