- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

New Characters (descriptions for character that have already appeared will be in the first chapter they appear in):

Eva: age 18. A nerdy girl. Not super social and has glasses. She has long curly blonde hair. She looks like an innocent virgin.

Pip: age 18. Is like your basic white girl but less bitchy. She has long straight brown hair. 

As Masie landed she realised she shrank even more. There was now no way of being noticed. It seemed like she had landed on a bed. She recognised her surroundings and saw she was in Eva's room on her bed. She heard the loud booms of footsteps. It sounded like there was 2 people. Eva walked in followed by pip. Eva has small a cup breasts but despite this had a big bum. Pip had large c cup breasts and a bum of similar size to Eva's. Eva and Pip started to get undressed. Maisie hoped they were just getting changed but that hope ended when they started making out in their underwear. Maisie always thought Eva was an innocent virgin but this proved her wrong. Eva and Pip took each others bras and panties off.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at zacks house, he and Holly were getting ready for some more fun unaware that it would be a threesome.

Molly felt his penis getting harder again, still stuck to it she hoped that it wouldn't be anything too bad. She saw she was approaching Hollys vagina. She felt the penis twitch as she was trying to get off his dick. A wave of relief hit her as Holly told him to wait. She started to panic again as she opened her mouth wide for his massive penis. He put his massive penis through her tits and was having a tit job while she sucked on the tip. He then moved out and due to Holly's lack of gag reflex shoved as much in as he can. Luckily for Molly, she got unstuck and landed on her erect nipples. She saw holly start to finger herself, then her other hand came down and smushed her into her soft boobs.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Eva kneeled down in front of maisie and she got a face full of her crotch. She turned around to escape but got a face full pips crotch. The scent of those 2 giantess' horniness turned her on alot. They started making out and pip pushed Eva down and went on top while still making out. Pip licked both hands and used one hand to finger Eva's vagina and the other to finger her anus. Masie got caught on Pip's finger as she lifted it up and pushed it far in. The smell told her she wasn't in the vagina but instead inside her anus. It wasn't as bad as she was expecting it to be but it still smelt a bit. It was dark and all she could hear loud echoes of Eva's moaning. Despite the nausea inducing ride of moving fast she didn't dare get off the finger as she didn't want to be trapped inside Evas gigantic ass. She felt it get tighter and got pushed against the walls which was wet with a combination of Pips spit and Eva's cum dripping down. Before Eva could organise the fingering stopped and she was pulled out of the anus but fell of and was left stranded on her puffy and wet vagina lips. It was sticky enough to stop her from running away.

Maisie checked the teleportation chip but the sudden shrinking had been damaged due to the sudden shrinking. It was self-repairing but wouldn't be able to be used for a while. She felt Eva sit up causing her to be even more trapped and heard her tell Pip to look in her bottom draw. It was full of sex toys.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Before zack could cum down Hollys throat, holly asked him to cum over her tits. Holly moaned in orgasm as she came and zack squirted his white load all over her tits and all over molly who couldn't help but be turned on rubbing her tiny pussy with her hand as his sticky white cum rained over her. Holly started to lick and eat up the cum on her tits. Molly came quickly not realising what was happening adding her flavour into the mixture. It wasnt until she turned around and saw a giant tongue heading towards her ready to lick her up. She was licked up with the cum. She avoided being swallowed with the cum but her sudden moaning from zack playing with her pussy caused her to slip and fall into the endless abyss of her throat.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Maisie saw a giant pair of fingers heading towards her pushing her in and spreading Eva's puffy soaking vagina shoving Maisie onto her giant clit. Suddenly a giant pink double ended dildo parted her lips and pushed maisie all the way to the back of the vagina. Pip put the other end in to her vagina and they started fucking. Inside the dildo at each end was some white lube. With each contraction of their vagina pulsing in pleasure more cum lube was released. Maisie was already soaked in Eva's clear cum and now was being soaked in the white thick lube.
The smell of inside her vagina was intoxicating. She would be touching herself right now if she wasn't being pounded by a dildo. She was too small to be felt normally but Eva's vagina was very sensitive so she felt every movement of Maisie trying to escape and every single second of maisie moving turned her on even more. She was flooding in cum almost enough to drowning Maisie. Eva and Pip both orgasmed at the same time but neither of them were ready to finish.
As they took it out Maisie held on tight so she wouldn't be left in the vagina. She regreted that when they both started started to seductively lick it. Pip licked right next to her. Maisie saw a giant tongue lick up the cum and the cum lube dripping down and saw as she swallowed it. Maisie looked in fear as she saw Eva's tongue approaching and looked eager to lick her up. She got licked up and got sent to the back of her throat ready to be swallowed. But before she could swallow her , she started making out with Pip. The 2 tongues fighting over her both turned her on and frightened her. The feeling of both tongues on her body made her cum adding her flavour to the mix. They stopped making out and Maisie was left in Pips mouth, she felt the cum drain to the back of her throat ready to be swallowed and then in a gulp watched it flow down to the endless abyss. She managed to hold on. Pip started to lick and suck on Eva's erect nipples. When pip stopped maisie was left on her boobs. Despite Eva having small tits they still seemed huge as Maisie was so small. Pip got ontop of Eva and her wet, sticky pussy dripping in cum and that lube brushed over Eva's nipple on the way to Eva's mouth. Maisie got caught on Pip's sticky pussy lips and ended up over Eva's eager mouth waiting to slurp all that juice. This time maisie needed to stay inside the vagina.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will continue with the same characters for a bit but a new character might be introduced near the end.

Leave suggestions of new character ideas and what you want them to do

I added some more to this chapter as I didnt feel it was long enough