- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I edited the story to align more closely to Larissa's personality after she told me off about it lol. I hope you enjoy it.


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

‘How did it come to this?' Tim thought to himself as blood rushed to his head, product of being oriented upside down looking straight into the wet humid abyss that was Larissa's mouth...

 


 

We shall start at the beginning. One week prior to the unfolding of these events Tim was living life to the fullest. He was physically active, would play volleyball 4 times a week, hang out with friends and of course, pick up chicks. But truth be told, Tim wasn't always like this. He used to be comfortable with his life, but he was never the popular type. Yes, he had friends and was happy, but only when he got to university did he start being extremely sociable and outgoing and this, some could say, was his undoing.

 

*Ping* rang his phone. Pulling it out of his pocket Tim noticed he'd just gotten a reply from one of the messages he'd earlier sent to a girl on the IdealMatch app he downloaded a few months back. It was a sort of dating app but for interests a bit more... out of the ordinary, deviances. In Tim's case he really enjoyed things like femdom, feet, giantess and vore. The only ones he expected to get matches on, however, were femdom and feet which were considered the more mainstream fetishes, and this was indeed what this new girl was contacting him about as these were the interests she had on her profile page.

 

"Hi ^^" said the message from "Larissa". Pausing the movie he was watching on the TV of his living room Tim leaned back on the sofa and opened the app. She was rather cute, his friends would often say he tended to punch above his weight... Mercury coloured eyes, light skin, dirty blond wavy hair and a gorgeous smile, one that would look even more stunning once those metal braces came off, he thought to himself. She didn't look too tall and her figure was very proportionate, slim but not skinny.


He had to made sure she wasn't another findom trying to get him to pay for her services, which tended to be the case with pretty girls like her. No, he didn't just want a one-time thing. He wanted something deeper, more meaningful.


You may think that, in Tim's case, he wanted to be tied up and abused like most guys that were into femdom but that wasn't it. He just wanted a girl that would love him and show it in a more... direct manner. He wanted to be pushed against a wall or a bed and for her to take what she wanted. He wanted a gentle but firm woman and this Larissa chick might just be the one. As you can tell he was a very mild man, even when it came to his vore and giantess fetish. Getting crushed or chewed up wasn't his thing, he enjoyed mouth play and the occasional trip to a girl's stomach. These were all metaphorical preferences of course because to his knowledge he would never get to experience them.

 

"I'm glad you messaged back!" he replied, still slightly weary of the possibility of it not being a genuine person. "Don't take this in a bad way but I wasn't sure you'd be into the things I am; you look rather... soft" he joked.

 

"Well, I can be a bit shy at the beginning until I get to know the other person so you're at least partially correct" came the reply back. 

 

‘Ok, not many people are happy opening themselves up with a stranger off the bat' Tim thought to himself with a slight smiling and typing in his next reply. This was going to be a long night.

 


 

After a couple of days of back-and-forth Tim and Larissa decided it was time to meet up and what a better venue to do that in than a bar lounge by the canal on a warm clear night? The perfect place to have a chat and get to know each other... This had been Larissa's idea, a place familiar to her where she would feel comfortable. Brazilian chillout jazz music, mood lighting, and people having drinks and chatting. Great spot for a first date...

 

"H-hi Tim" Tim turns around following the source of the sound to find Larissa walking in his direction hips swaying gently with each stride, her high heels being the source of such sensuous moves. 

 

She looked stunning. A shy but warm smile on her face framed with calm burgundy lipstick, a tight black dress that contrasted beautifully with her lips. But her lips, he couldn't stop looking at them. They were so mesmerising... 

 

A light slap on his arm snapped him out of his trance bringing him back to the moment. "C’mon, you have to say something. It's not every day I agree to go on a date with a boy. H-how do I look?" she asks giving her skirt a little embarrassed squeeze.

 

"Yeah, sorry! You just look so pretty that I got a bit distracted there for a second."

 

Even in the darkness of the night Tim notices her cheeks go rosy causing her to look down at her feet to try and escape his gaze. "Why, thank you. I didn't think I looked that nice but if you say so..." she gives him a quick smile and grabs his hand. Tim starts to have his doubts. 'Is she really into femdom?...' 


"Alright, shall we go in?" she asks, Tim nodding in agreement heads in, leading this petit pretty girl by the hand.

 

Once inside the mood is complemented with the sweet smell of the scented candles laid out on various tables. The air is warm but a breeze can be felt, lowering the temperature of the two, much needed now that they're both relatively nervous. Tim notices that this is definitely a place meant not for families but couples, especially younger ones. The furnishings are stylish but not the most comfortable despite the soft pillows spread around the place. It was a place to meet others with the goal of perhaps hooking up for the night, or for a few, just have some flirting fun.

 

Tim leads Larissa through the sea of chairs and tables, occasionally bumping into someone and apologising, until they get to the bar. This is where most of the pre-action happens. Alcohol is the fuel that inhibits the mind, makes people more confident or forget their awkwardness, it's the drug that everyone gets on to simplify the process that is socializing. Much more important when both parties are relatively shy like these two.

 

As they both sit down at the bar stools Larissa calls the bartender and orders a bottle of Smirnoff Ice for herself and looks at Tim with an expression as if asking him to choose what he wants. From what she's told him, this is not the first time she's been here and tends to always order this one drink, her favourite. After some pondering, Tim asks for a glass of the house red wine. The bartender disappears behind the counter to come back up a few moments later with their drinks, placing them in front of each of them.

 

"So..." she says leaning in closer so he can hear her over the music, "what do you think? Pretty cool, right? I love this place!" she says while bobbing her head to the melody obviously wanting to dance along to it but restraining herself. 

 

"Yeah, it's awesome! No wonder we had to book so far in advance!" he answers back grabbing his glass and taking a sip, the taste of the wine seeping into his taste buds. He wasn't exactly a fan of drinking but at the moment he also needed a helping hand. "Why did you choose this place though? Wouldn't you just have preferred we went for a nice dinner at a restaurant or something?"

 

"Well, I usually don't like eating too much when I'm on a date. I know it might sound silly but I'm self-conscious about coming across less lady like..." she says while blushing slightly "It would have been a waste to go to a restaurant".


'Ok, she actually had a reason, that's reassuring' he thought to himself while taking another sip and noticing her adjust her dress.


"You know I would never judge you for that... but I understand. If you're still hungry later, we can still grab something to eat after this if you'd like. Just let me know!" Tim retorts, this time she's the one that takes a sip of her drink.


‘And by that, I mean you can have me as a light snack...' he found himself thinking to himself with a little smirk showing on his face.


"Is everything ok?" Larissa asks having noticed the slight smirk, causing Tim to quickly try and cover his face with another sip of his wine embarrassed. "Oh yeah, don't worry, it's nothing." he blurted out.


"What do you think of the wine? Do you like it?" another considerate question from his pretty date. Tim looks down at the wine and back at her "Yeah, it's pretty sweet! Tastes almost like a rose."


"Would you like to try mine? I absolutely love it! I do always feel like having something salty afterwards though". As she says this she swishes the bottle in her hand and takes another sip. What Tim doesn't notice is the look she gives him as she says it. Lust and hunger in her eyes.


Had he noticed, he would later realise why.


"I have to go to the toilet, I'll be back in a bit and then I can have a try?" he announces as he pushes the stool back and scans for the gentlemen's room giving Larissa a quick smile and heading in its direction.

 

In the toilet, Jim takes the opportunity to freshen himself up while thinking about what will happen next. Ideally he would invite Larissa to his place and they could get to know each other better. *Psssss Psssss* a bit of deodorant spray. Or maybe she would invite him back to his. *Pst Pst* a bit of minty mouth spray. No, he'll invite her back to his, he was the man after all. But maybe she would feel safer at hers?


Coming out of the toilet and heading towards Larissa he makes sure not to bump into anyone on the way, which proves to be a hard task due to the place being so packed.

 

"Hi!" he says as he plops back down. "Miss me?"

 

"Hmm, maybe just a little." she blushes trying to avoid his stare. "You know it's rude to leave a lady all by herself in a place like this, right? You never know who could have come and picked me up" she says in an attempt at sounding more confident. The first time during the night, maybe the alcohol was finally getting to her. "So, do you wanna try my drink? And go ahead and finish it because it's my turn to buy us another round". She swirls the bottle in her hand in front of him hinting at him to take it.


Picking up the bottle and taking a few big chugs of the drink finishing it there and then, he turns to her "Hmmm, that was quite nice! I might order that next. Now, do you come here often then?"


"Yeah, once in a while but not too often it's usually for special occasions" she says as she brings her hand up to her ear and fidgets with her earlobe. Larissa uses this chance to call the bartender and ask for another round of drinks.

 

This little chitchat continues for a few more minutes. They talk about politics, their workplace and a few other topics they had not had the chance to delve into in the past week they'd been talking. It was fun and they couldn't help shily flirting with each other as that was the main reason for meeting up. They'd kicked it off nicely on the app but now they wanted to know if they felt good together, in person. Tim was loving it, she was fun, sweet and smart. And she was into the same stuff he was which was always a plus. Apart from the whole giantess and vore thing of course. ‘No one is into that kind of stuff after all' he always thought to himself.

 

As it started getting close to 11PM Larissa started to hint that it was time to go. Having paid their bill (obviously split as this was the 21st century) they headed out into the cold air. Tim however noticed something rather peculiar... Larissa kept checking the time. Every few minutes she'd lift up her dainty wrist and look at her watch. It's not like she had anywhere to be so he didn't understand why she kept doing that.

 

"Hey, I really enjoyed my time tonight and feel like it would be a shame to stop here. Would you like to come back to mine for a few more drinks?" Tim asks having already decided he would invite Larissa back to his.

 

"Actually, I was thinking you could come back to mine instead." She almost stutters back hastily. "I'd feel more comfortable at my place if you know what I mean... It's not that I don't trust you, it's just that since it's our first date..." she trails off and Tim understand this is pretty non-negotiable, so he agrees.

 

As she leads him down a dark alleyway on their way to her place Tim suddenly starts feeling light-headed. The few streetlights that are still working start spinning and spinning and all he can do is slightly tumble to his right and lean against a building close by. "I'm not feeling too well, Larissa" he says as he slides to the floor ending in a sitting position with his back against the wall.

 

"What do you mean? Did you have a little too much to drink?" she looks worried as she comes closer crouching down next to Tim and putting a hand on his shoulder to stabilise him.

 

Tim on the other hand is not feeling ok at all. As the world around him continues to spin he feels himself getting lightheaded. That is when he notices something strange, everything seems to start becoming distorted. The distance from the other building across the street from him starts increasing, almost as if it's stretching. ‘This can't be good' he thinks to himself. But then he feels something else, his back is scraping against the wall he was leaning on. Is he sliding? Can he not sit up? No, something's wrong. As Tim looks to Larissa for answers, he notices that he's not looking at her straight anymore. Where he thought her eyes would be he is now instead looking into her cleavage. A very nice cleavage, he has to say, but now is not the time for such admirations. Leaning his head back his eyes finally meet hers. She's... worried but at the same time... curious? What is going on? As all the possibilities race through his mind, a new feeling becomes apparent. Could it be? He looks down and notices his closes are rapidly getting bigger. There is no mistaking it now.

 

He's shrinking.

 

Before he has time to ask for help, he shrinks passed his clothes which automatically collapse over him burying him under them. ‘This can't be real... I must have taken something that's causing me to hallucinate...' these were the only things poor Tim could think as his shrinking came to a halt and he found himself surrounded by these heavy mountains of fabric. 

 

"TIM?!" he hears Larissa calling his name. "Are you ok?" her worried voice vibrating through the air. Suddenly the clothes around Tim start moving and rustling and just above him the hole that he assumed was his collar opens and what he sees takes his breath away.

 

Standing just over him is Larissa's face. It would not be a problem if it wasn't now dozens of times bigger than him and poorly lit with only little rays of light hitting the side of her beautiful face. Her long elegant finger folding over the fabric and parting it to allow her to peer into the darkness from above. It was like he was looking out of the roman pantheon through the circular hole in the ceiling of one of the most majestic monuments on the planet. The only difference being instead of seeing the sky, seeing giant silvery eyes staring back at him.

 

As Larissa spotted him the shape of her thin lips changed. From a frown to a smile, a big wide smile. Her braces now in full display and her eyes sparkling like a kid's on Christmas day. She was happy and Tim could not understand why.

 

"What the fuck happened to me..." Tim almost whispers still not able to believe this is real. He looks at Larissa expecting an answer which he knew would probably never come.

 

It was then that everything became very real. "Awww, come here you." Larissa says as her huge face retreats and her giant hand replaces it reaching into the pieces of clothing and heading straight for Tim. He panics, of course, but there is nothing he can do as the fabric around him is easily moved aside by her dextrous fingers which in one swift motion wrap themselves around his now naked body. ‘Ah, so warm...' Tim hadn't realised how cold he'd gotten in the few seconds that had passed since his clothes had stopped adorning his body and Larissa's body warmth had instantly made him aware of that. For a split second he completely forgot he was being picked up by a girl now many times his size until he felt the momentum of being pulled from within his own clothes which were still radiating a bit of his own warmth.


As the floor got further and further, Larissa's face got closer and closer getting bigger by the second until his ascent came to a swift halt. As soon as the hand stopped it also opened, fingers spreading apart leaving him yet again exposed to the elements. Her eyes were now on him, big and round. Even though she couldn't see much due to the poorly lit street, it felt like she was inspecting every inch of his now tiny body. She used her other hand's index finger to lightly brush it up and down his body feeling his muscular form under its light pressure. 'How could this have happened?' he questioned himself again.

 

"You must be around 3 inches tall now!" her voiced boomed catching Tim off guard. No way did he expect her voice to be so loud at this size but at the same time he could also smell the alcohol and mint in her breath. It was like all his senses were now enhanced. Another thing he noticed was every little detail of her mouth, how her lips stretched and contracted, how the wrinkles came and went, how every little strand of saliva would catch the light making it look like strings of glass. But what was most imposing of course were her braces. Giant chunks of metal glued to her pearly teeth; wires almost as thick as a pull-up bar. And how the faint light reflected on them made them look almost like rare metal.

 

But what Tim should be worrying about was her smile. She wasn't worried anymore; she was loving this. The previously shy girl nowhere to be seen. Looking satisfied she closes her hand around Tim trapping him again in a warm prison and starts gathering his clothes and shoes with her free hand, tossing them into a nearby gutter. She then turns her attention back to Tim who is now pretty damn scared seeing as she just did what looked like getting rid of evidence.

 

"I'm sorry Tim but I don't have anywhere to put you and it's getting late, so you'll have to bear with me, ok? I know it won't be the most comfortable place, but it will have to do for now, and I love it. Plus, I know how much you like feet so it might not be all that bad." she says as she crouches and lowers him behind herself.

 

"WAIT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" He tries shouting at her, but by then the answer is clear. He looks up (down, as he's upside down now) and he sees where he is headed. As Larissa crouched, she gently lifted her right heel out of her shoe leaving a gap between it and her foot. A gap for which Tim was heading straight into. ‘She can't be serious...' was all he had time to think before her strong but delicate fingers pushed his puny body into the gap, letting him fall in and leaving him to slide down on his back towards the front of her foot. He instantly noticed how warm the shoe was on his back and felt the heat of her foot radiating just above him. But what he didn't expect was the smell. It was sweet and had a strawberry hint to it. ‘Probably some kind moisturiser she uses’ he thought to himself but quickly trying to snap himself out of it.

 

As all these emotions and thoughts ran through his mind, the ceiling above him started to lower and he was pushed into the shoe, whatever little light there was, disappearing as she put her shoe back on. The soft moisturised skin moulded around him leaving no room for movement, it was even hard for him to breath. It wasn't as bad as he'd expected probably because the high heel kept most of the weight on the ball of her foot.

Larissa on the other hand was exhilarated. She had been waiting for this moment all night. There were few things that beat the feeling of having a tiny man trapped under her feet. It was like having a little personal foot masseuse tending to her needs and she loved it!

 

But for Tim, here he was, 3 inches tall trapped in a beautiful girl's shoe. How and why were the only two questions that went through his mind as the pressure increased signalling that Larissa had started taking her first step towards her house...

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you're liking the story so far. Obviously it still hasn't gotten to the good parts yet but they'll come soon enough! Please do leave a review letting me know how I've done and how I can improve!