- Text Size +

Rob's date with the lovely Tiffany could not have gone better, and even though he had plenty of cash to pay the bill, Tiffany insisted that the meal was on her. He knew what she was after, and intended to give her more than she bargained for as he led the unsuspecting redhead into his apartment. "Have a seat," he instructed as he kicked off his loafers before plopping down on the couch. His beautiful date sat down by his side.

He wriggled his sock-covered toes in delight at finally getting them out of those cramped sweaty shoes, and rested them on the coffee table in front of him. If Tiffany noticed the smell emanating from those feet she must not have minded, because she began to scoot even closer. Had she paid close enough attention her emerald green eyes might have observed a noticeable bulge in one of the socks, squirming about in a vain attempt to escape...

Rob curled his big toes around the struggling lump in his sock and entertained himself as he absent-mindedly manipulated and tormented it using only his toes. He had completely forgotten that this lump was once a person with a name and a life, as he nodded and pretended to pay attention to what his date was saying. All he could really think about was shrinking her down and slapping her tiny white body around with his huge black dick. The thought of this beautiful woman screaming in horror as he tortured her made his cock swell to a size that was almost painful.

Tiffany took notice of this and gasped with her hand over her mouth as she gazed down at the giant bulge at Rob's crotch. "My goodness! Is that for me?" she said, pointing at his crotch.

"Only if you earn it," Rob replied.

"Hmmmm," Tiffany purred as she thrust out her large breasts and ran her fingers through her long crimson hair. "Whats a girl like me to do?" she pouted.

"It might help if you stripped out of those clothes," Rob grinned as he began to unbuckle his belt and release his beast from its restraints.

Tiffany obeyed his instructions and unbuttoned her blouse, causing her well proportioned breasts to bounce within the lacey confines of her brasserie. This too she undid, allowing her soft milky orbs to jiggle freely in all their freckled glory. Tiffany teased Rob a bit by leaning in and burying his face with them as she unzipped her skirt with one hand. A seductive swish of her hips sent the skirt into a crumpled heap on the floor.

Tiffany was certain she had Rob right where she wanted him, and by now he would be practically begging her to peel off her silky-satin panties for a peek at her pretty pink pussy. However, to her irritation, the black man seemed completely disinterested in her well-trimmed womanhood, and ordered her to get on her knees and suck his dick. This wasn't what she wanted, but obeyed anyway like a good submissive and hoped that after that it would be her turn for her pussy to get some attention.

Tiffany skillfully began to kiss and lick the huge cock teasingly, before taking it inside of her mouth and using her glossy lips to milk the penis as a calf on an udder. Before long she sensed the sticky hot explosion building up within the masculine volcano and wanted to break free before the salty goo exploded into her mouth, but Rob's poweful hands had grabbed her by her hair and held her head firmly in place, as if her head was his own personal fuck-toy. The poor redhead had no choice but to take his discharge in her mouth, and Rob wouldn't release her until he saw the bulge go down her throat to indicate that she had swallowed his load.

Now released from his hold, Tiffany gagged at the taste in her mouth and was at the brink of tears from this rough and callous treatment from a man who had seemed so nice earlier. But another part of her was more than a little turned on by this domination, and hoped her throbbing nethers would receive a similar treatment. As Rob's dick began to diminish, she began to kiss and lick it like a dog licks the hand of its master.

"Ahhh! That was great!" Rob boomed, as he reclined back against the couch. "I hope that was as good for you as it was for me," he said, at which Tiffany gave him a look of annoyance. "But where are my manners?" Rob continued. "You serviced my cock, so now its only fair that my cock services you too." Tiffany's big green eyes began to light up with optimism. Now it would be her turn to get the attention her pussy so desperately craved.

Rob explained to her that he had spent his load and would need a minute to get himself excited again. He instructed her to look at his penis and never for a moment look away from it, because it would soon begin to grow again right before her very eyes. Tiffany intently kept her eyes focused on the flaccid cock in front of her, hoping it would once again rise to the occassion. As she knelt there gawking at it, Rob clasped his hands on her shoulders and began to chant in some jibberish that she didn't understand.

Right before her eyes the dick began to stir to life once again, and grow in length and in gith. But to her surprise she suddenly began to feel dizzy, and the room seemed to wobble and spin as if it had suddenly been freed from the bounds of gravity and had floated into space. Rob's dick continued to grow, to a alarming size that now made her fear impaling itself into her delicate genitalia. Tiffany's eyes grew wide in horror as Rob's penis not only began to grow to an impossible size, but she herself began to be pulled towards it by an invisible force!

Tiffany began to feel weightless, and her body began to lose form as it floated towards the ever enlarging penis. Maybe it wasn't Rob's penis that had grown after all; perhaps she was dwindling? As Tiffany's tiny body floated like a feather towards the towering organ, she began to scream as she made out Rob's slit on the head of his penis which was now large enough to gobble her up in one "bite". The huge manhood still glistened with the fresh coating of her saliva, as well as a bit of cum dribbling from the tip. It was there that she was being stretched and pulled as if by a quantum singularity. Tiffany let out one long final scream as her body was twisted and pulled like taffy into the small male orifice, and within the blink of an eye she was gone.

*****

Rob scratched his balls and let out a long sigh of pleasure as he felt the attractive redhead's soul being sucked up by his cock and deposited in an extremely small form in the depths of his testicles. For her there would be no afterlife; only an eternity of imprisonment inside of his larger and dominant soul for him to torment and amuse himself with whenever he saw fit. At least she wasn't alone -- about a dozen other women had been similarly imprisoned in his nads. They were his personal harem of slave women, whom he could interact with and control in his dreams as he slept soundly and contentedly at night.

He considered only the most beautiful women to be worthy of imprisonment in his testicular harem. Less worthy women found themselves imprisoned in such foul places as the inside of his ass, or inbetween his toes. Rob loved growing his collection of women's souls, but the place on his body where their souls were imprisoned depended on how beautiful they were and how well he liked them. Tiffany had been a real catch, and Rob was interested to find out how well she and his other women would get along inside of his balls. But until then, Rob decided he would have to amuse himself by playing with her shrunken souless body, which trembled fearfully in her crumpled between his legs.

Tiffany had no recollection of being sucked up inside of Rob's penis and imprisoned in his testicles. That had been the fate of her immortal soul, but her mortal body still remained exactly where it had been between Rob's legs when he began to chant and the bizarre experience began to unfold. She was still alive and intact, albeit incredibly tiny, and as she gazed up at the legs of the giant man above her she did her best to curl up her frightened nude body deep inside of her discarded clothing.

This protected her only until Rob began to search her out. With a grin, Rob lifted up the skirt, deposited it onto his lap, and began to search inside for what he was looking for. In no time at all, a tiny helpless white woman tumbled out of the material and into the dense forest of his pubic fur. She was incredibly tiny, but her pale white body and red hair stood out in sharp contract to his dark skin so finding her was no problem. Even though she was tinier than his last victim, she was still much larger than most of his victims and that meant he could toy around with her in a way that he couldn't do with women the size of dust-motes.

"How cute! There's a tiny little elf that lives in the forest of my pubes," Rob chuckled as he poked at the fetal woman with his meaty digit. Even though it was far too tiny for Rob to see, the same luscious lips which had sucked his dick were now contorted into an expression of horror as they emitted loud frantic screams that were far too faint for him to hear at all. "Me and you are going to have so much fun together!" Rob said as he rolled her around as gently as he could, so as not to squish her into a gooey stain on accident. He wanted to keep her alive as long as possible, in order to prolong her torment.

"Earlier you ate my cock, so now I think its only fair that my cock returns the favor and eats you!" Rob boomed as he plucked the nude woman between his thumb and forefinger and gently deposited her on the huge purple head of his engorged penis. "My penis is your god and master!" Rob shouted in a voice that deafened Tiffany's fragile ears. "YOu have displeased your God by taking him into your mouth, which was very insulting! A woman is inferior to a man, so a woman's proper place is to be surrounded by penis and not the other way around."

Rob's words were too loud and deep for Tiffany to understand at her tiny size, but what was lost in verbal communication was more than made up for in the physical communication that Rob inflicted on her as he pushed and shoved the helpless insect closer and closer to the salivating orifice at the center of his shaft. This monster had an insatiable hunger to feast on both the souls and bodies of women, and Tiffany's soul tasted positively yummy. The giant shaft bulged with anger and hunger at its female prey who wanted to devour it with their vagina, but now the tables had been turned.

Rob only had to push her over the tiny slit and his penis almost did the rest of the job on its own. The piss-hole began to open as if it had a will of its own, and the screaming redhead began to fall inside of the chasm. If it hadn't been for her arms, she would have went on a long wet slide down into the mysterious depths of Rob's shaft. This was what Rob had wanted to happen, and it pissed him off that she had prevented it from happening. His massive face loomed over the tiny woman in his shaft with an expression of anger at her resistance to his will. Rob raised his thumb over the barely visible speck of red hair and prepared to stuff her inside of him forcefully, but out of fear Tiffany let go and let herself fall down inside of shaft, screaming all of the way.

"There you go, you little bitch. Now you know your place" Rob said, and reclined back and savored the struggling going on inside of his penis as the tiny woman tried in vain to climb back up the slippery shaft. Eventually he grew bored of this, and his penis became flaccid once more and he zipped up his pants with the tiny redhead still trapped inside his junk. Then he rummaged through her purse and clothing for anything of value, before tossing them in the trash.

 

Chapter End Notes:
The End?