Reunion by Averageguy
Summary:

Dexter hasn't seen his childhood friend Melania and her mother in a long time. Now he's in his twenties and he decides to pay a visit to them. He's going to find out that many changes have happened, and many others are about to come...

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, BBW, Mature (40-49), Breast Enlargement, Gentle, Growing Woman, Maternal, New World Order, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 17381 Read: 49733 Published: January 21 2021 Updated: February 08 2021

1. Chapter 1 by Averageguy

2. Chapter 2 by Averageguy

3. Chapter 3 by Averageguy

4. Chapter 4 by Averageguy

5. Chapter 5 by Averageguy

6. Chapter 6 by Averageguy

7. Chapter 7 by Averageguy

8. Chapter 8 by Averageguy

9. Chapter 9 by Averageguy

10. Chapter 10 by Averageguy

11. Chapter 11 by Averageguy

Chapter 1 by Averageguy

 

Chapter 1

 

Dexter was so glad to finally visit again his childhood friend Melania. He used to spend holidays with his family in the city she lived in, next to the seaside, and he had gotten to know her through mutual friends. He still remembered with pleasure the summers they had spent together. But, growing up, he had got the chance to spend holidays elsewhere with his friends and schoolmates, so since turning fifteen or so he hadn’t seen her anymore. But, despite that, they had kept in touch and sometimes they would give each other a call in order to have a chat. Melania had kept on inviting him to visit her, but Dexter was now so busy with his work that he hadn’t been able to accept her invitation yet.

But that summer, he had managed to obtain a whole month free, and he had decided that he would consider that possibility. He was really worn out by his job, and he needed a holiday relaxing by the sea, just like the old times. So he had called her one afternoon:

“Hello, Melania, you know the great news? I’ve got a whole month free this summer, from mid-June, and I’ve been thinking of paying you a visit..!”

“Oh, that’s wonderful, Dexter! You will be my guest, I’ll take care of everything!” She had showed great enthusiasm, and he had realised how lucky he was to have an old friend living by the sea.

They had arranged everything and said goodbye, both very happy.

So now, after a long journey by train and by bus, there he was standing in front of Melania’s house. It was just as he remembered: big and white, with a sinuous path going across a beautiful garden full of Mediterranean plants and leading to the threshold. He remembered that the house offered a cool shelter during the afternoons of burning hot. Glad to be finally there, he took the path and reached the door. Full of excitement and curiosity, he knocked. He could hear footsteps reaching the door from the inside, then he saw the handle turn. As the door began to open, he could see a tall, imposing figure take shape from behind it. When it was fully open, he could see a massive woman stand in front of him: she had wide hips, thick legs and big and round boobs. Her arms were crossed on her chest and she was looking down at him with mock anger.

 “So, what took you so long?” she said, pointing her beautiful brown eyes on him.

He was speechless: that girl was gigantic, and he was face to face with her breasts. He had to look up in order to look her in the eyes. Dexter was an average guy, standing at about 5 ft 7, so that situation really impressed him. Suddenly her expression turned into a smile and she opened her arms, asking for a hug.

“Dexter, I’m so glad you’re finally here!” she exclaimed.

He moved close to her, as if answering her bodily request. So, that girl was really Melania… How could that be? She was like two years younger than him, so he had thought she could have grown a bit since the last time, but… that was undoubtedly more than a bit. She hugged him and pulled him against her bosom, holding him tight. Dexter felt good about that, but he was beginning to run out of air:

“M-M-Melania, I’m so glad too, but could you please let me breathe…?” he asked.

“Oh, I’m sorry darling, of course!” And she let him go. “You know, it’s just that it’s been ages and I’m so excited…!”

“Don’t worry, so am I..!”

He decided not to mention the fact that he was so impressed by her height. She continued the conversation:

“You have to be tired by the journey. Here, let me help you with your baggage and show you the guests’ room.”

She grabbed the biggest of Dexter’s bags, which was also the heaviest. She effortlessly lifted it with one hand.

“Follow me!” she said turning around.

 Dexter was already amazed by the ease with which she had lifted the bag, but he was absolutely impressed by how big her butt was. It appeared round and soft, and her cheeks moved so sensuously that he almost felt an urge to touch it. But he refrained and just followed her. They went upstairs and turned right, reaching the second door on the right. She opened the door and showed him the room:

“Here you go! Make yourself at home and take a shower, or do whatever you please. I’ll be waiting for you downstairs with a drink. Oh we’ve got so uch to talk about!”

“Thank you, Melania, you’re so kind as always” he smiled at her.

She smiled back and left the room. Wow, what a big surprise, he had just had!
He took a long desired shower and put on some clean clothes, then he went downstairs and got in the kitchen. He could admire again her magnificent butt, as he saw her from the back, making their drinks. She turned around and smiled:

“Here you are! Please, have a sit: let’s have our mojitos and have a little chat!”

He reached for a chair by the table, and he noticed it was a little taller than an average one. Once seated, they began to talk about their lives, Dexter let her know about his job and she told him about her last year at the university: apparently, she studied something related to social sciences. Then they started recalling the past times, when they used to play together as kids. In particular, they recalled that time when Melania was grounded and forbidden by her mother to go out. In order to go out anyway, she had put a ragdoll in the bed in her place and had gotten out of the window. They laughed loudly.

“Yeah, I was just a little girl back then…” she said.

“Yeah, you were… And you surely are not anymore” he answered. Then, trying to correct himself, “I mean, no offense at all, it’s just that, you know…”

“Yes, I think I’ve changed a bit since the last time” she interrupted him.

“You could say that… And I just meant that you seem to be a woman right now, through and through.”

She smiled. “Yes, in fact I’ve grown up by some inches…” she giggled.

“Some inches?” asked Dexter , “Melania, to me it’s just impressive to see how much you’ve changed…”

She raised her eyes: “Well, if you’re so impressed by how much I’ve grown up, I think you’ll be shocked when you see mom…”

Dexter thought to have misunderstood her words: “I’m sorry, what did you just say?”

“I said that probably you will be shocked when you see mom.”

Dexter tried to grasp the meaning of her sentence, but he just couldn’t:

“I’m sorry, Melania, I don’t think I understand what you’re trying to say.”

“I’m simply saying that mom has grown a bit too, since the last time you’ve been here. In fact, she’s a bit taller than me.”

Dexter gasped. “Errr, you must be joking, Melania..?”

She silently shook her head looking at him. It obviously had to be a joke. But with a girl that tall next to him, he suddenly thought that nearly everything was possible. Still, the thought of a woman even taller than the one he had in front of him was absurd, and even more so if the woman concerned was an adult in her fourties, whom he remembered to be more or less as tall as him the last time he had seen her. While he was thinking about that, he could hear the front door lock turn. He turned around and saw the front house door open. Right after that, he saw a statuesque figure cross the threshold of the house: it was a woman and she was so tall that she almost had to duck her head in order to fit through the doorframe. When she was finally inside, she stood still, revealing all her massiveness. Dexter was speechless as he recognised her: she was Melania’s mom. She was dressed in black and baggy clothes, but you could clearly see how curvaceous she was. Her breasts protruded visibly, and her butt was so round and thick that he thought he couldn’t get his arms all the way around it. She removed a black hat and shook her hair, revealing long brown and wavy hair. Then she looked right at him with her blue eyes and exclaimed:

“Dexter, how long has it been?”

“S-s-surely a lot..!” he managed to say, containing his stupor, and stood up from the chair in order to greet her.

As she walked towards him, though, he could feel a strange feeling building up inside of him. The more the woman got closer to him, the more she appeared in all her grandeur, and he couldn’t help thinking about how little he had to look, compared to her. He felt a mixture a of awe and admiration: that caused him to lower his eyes when she was finally in front of him. She gently forced his head up with an index under his chin, and at that moment he realised that he barely reached her boob level. They were at least as big as basket balls. But she was big all around, and he was particularly impressed by her hand on his face. He met her beautiful eyes and she smiled at him:

“How cute you are, my darling! You’ve become such a pretty boy!”

 He almost felt an urge to return the compliment, but dared not, and stood silently in front of that colossal woman. She turned to Melania:

“Melania, dear, I’m starving: I hope you made something good for me.”

“You mean for us: we’re all starving here, mom.”

Melania’s mom laughed: “Of course darling. Let’s eat then!”

They sat down and ate a delicious pasta with vegetables. During dinner, Melania’s mom told Dexter about her job: She had recently been promoted and so she was always very busy.

“Oh, you’ve been promoted: congratulations!” Dexter said.

“Yes, my boss always said I had great organizational skills and, after my recent personal growth, he finally decided to promote me.”

'Sure she had an astonishing growth…' he thought, but decided not to mention the fact yet.

Some minutes later, they had finished dinner.

“So, what do we do now?” asked Melania.

Dexter made a proposal: “We could watch a film or something.”

“Yes, why not! I like the idea!” Said Melania’s mom.

“Ok, then: mom you make the pop corns. In the meanwhile, I search for a good film.”

“Well well, I can see someone else has great organisational skills!” Melania’s mom joked.

They all stood up. Dexter was again astounded at how big the two women were, and had to fight with himself in order not to be caught watching at their full bosoms.  He then followed Melania in the living room. She beckoned him to sit down on the sofa and she crouched by the television in order to choose a film. Dexter looked at her ass: it was so big, round and apparently soft, yet firm. He was beginning to fantasise about diving in it, when she found out a film worth watching:

“We could see this documentary on fish: we can learn something about species we will be able to see tomorrow during our snorkelling!” she said.

“Yes, it’s ok with me!” he answered.

In the same moment, Melania’s mom appeared through the doorframe:

“Here come the pop-corns, kids!” she exclaimed.

She and Melania approached the sofa and sat at either side of Dexter. He could feel the softness of their big bodies pressing onto himself. Surrounded by womanly flesh, he felt a bit overwhelmed, but still comfortable. Melania’s mom handed him the bowl with the pop-corns, saying:

“You hold it, so that everyone can reach them easily.”

The film began and was wonderful, fish of every form and colour passed through the screen. But the two women’s hands going through the bowl to grab pop corns were beginning to make him uncomfortable: the bowl was resting right on his crotch and that situation was beginning to turn him on. At some point, the documentary showed a species of fish whose female specimens were bigger than their male counterparts, and the voice said that they had a very peculiar social organisation. Dexter could hear and feel Melania’s mom laugh. He turned to her and looked up in her direction. She said:

“That reminds me of something…”

Dexter took courage and asked her: “Do you mean that, well, that reminds you of this situation?”

She looked down at him over her shoulder. She answered:

“I mean that reminds me of every situation I find myself in. I’m always the big fish: a female fish who’s bigger than every male fish that find themselves next to me.”

She smiled proudly, grabbed some pop-corns and threw them into her mouth. One of them missed the target, though, and rolled between her massive breasts. Dexter followed its trajectory and couldn’t help fixing his eyes on her two fleshy mountains.

“Oh,” she joked, what a naughty pop-corn we’ve got here! Let’s see if we can get it out of there…”

And she began to rifle through her own bosom. Dexter was like hypnotised by the majestic movements: he would have loved to be that pop-corn. She finally pulled it out:

“There it is, little rascal!” She kept him between her fingers, looked down at Dexter and said: “Oh, boy, you’re drooling! Do you want it?”

 And she gently put her hand at his mouth, dropping the pop-corn inside of it. Dexter savoured it and it tasted different from the others: it was a delicious taste, a naughty taste, a taste of… her. He began fantasising about that taste, and about the perfume he could smell next to her, and about that soft touch of her body… The situation was too much too handle, and he was so tired from his journey: so, in no time he was fast asleep.
He woke up feeling a big round and perfumed pillow under his head, and he was hugging something equally soft and warm with his arms. He realised he was stuck to Melania’s mom: her boob was the pillow and he was hugging her belly. He tried to regain composure, but she reassured him:

“It’s ok, darling, don’t you worry.” And stroke his head.

He realised Melania wasn’t there anymore.

“Where’s Melania?” he asked anxiously.

“She’s just gone to bed. She was tired, and I can see someone else is, too.”

She was right. But strangely, as he regained consciousness, he was beginning to feel quite aroused by the situation. He decided to go away before it was too much to handle.

“Madam, I think I will go to bed. Tomorrow I’ve got to wake up and go to the seaside with your daughter” he said standing up.

“As you wish, darling.” She smiled.

 

Was she considering another possibility other than going to sleep? Anyway, it wasn’t the moment for thoughts like that. So, Dexter waved at her and she waved back. In no time he was on his bed, dreaming of sleeping again hugged to that big, voluptuous woman.

 

Chapter 2 by Averageguy


Chapter 2


 


Melania knocked on his door at nine o’clock, and he was still asleep.


“Dexter, are you ready? We have to go and take the bus!”


 He jumped up and answered: “Of course I am!”


“I’m waiting for you downstairs, then!”


So he quickly washed his face, put on a bathing suit and a t-shirt, and rushed downstairs. He found Melania, who was placing a cup and some milk and corn flakes on the table.


“Milk and corn flakes, what do you say?”


“It’s perfect, Melania” he smiled.


She was even more stunning than yesterday, enveloped in that wonderful blue sarong, which let show her cleavage and tan legs. They ate and quickly went outside to take the bus. They waited for it about ten minutes, then it arrived. Dexter was amused by the disbelief on the driver’s face as he saw Melania getting on: her stature and mass couldn’t go unnoticed. In fact, she could barely fit the corridor as they searched for seats on the bus. Unfortunately, it was very crowded, and they could find only one. Dexter spoke:


“Don’t worry, Melania, I’ll stand up.”


“Oh, no way!” she answered decidedly, “You can sit on my lap so that we can both sit down and enjoy our trip.”


Dexter appreciated the gesture and deep inside he even liked the idea, but didn’t want to be seen sitting on that big woman in public. “


Oh no, don’t bother” he said, “I don’t want to disturb you”.


She insisted: “You won’t disturb me in any way.”


“But really, Melania, I…”


He was interrupted by her hands wrapping around him and lifting him from the ground to place him on her lap. He was speechless. He could feel all the eyes of the crowd on him, and he could even hear some people chuckle. He tried to look away, outside the window, but in that moment he heard a voice from above whispering to him:


“Don’t pay attention to them, they’re only jealous.”


He lifted his eyes behind and saw her smiling down at him. He smiled back: she was right. In fact he really had the most comfortable seat on the bus. Her big boobs felt so soft pressing on his back, and her thighs were two perfect cushions. He enjoyed his bus ride like he never did.


They got off the bus at the terminus, and there was no one other than them. The beach was almost deserted, only some people were there but still far from them. This would assure a bit of privacy, and Dexter was very pleased by that. They put down their stuff and beach towels. In no time, Dexter saw that Melania had already taken off his sarong, revealing a thong and a bikini which could barely covered her overflowing assets. She was already teasing him to reach her in the water.


“Catch me if you can, Dexter! And don’t forget your mask and snorkel!”


She run to the water and dove in. He could see all her womanly flesh jumping up and that was mesmerising: he rushed to the sea as well. They swam far and wide, observing wonderful fish swimming around them. After a while, they were away from the shore, and Dexter was beginning to feel a bit tired. She probably noticed that, so she approached him and stopped beside.


“Feeling tired, dear?”


He had to admit it: “Well, in fact, quite a bit”


“Don’t you worry: you can cling to me if you need to. I can touch the bottom.”


He was astonished. Could she really still touch the bottom, even being that distant from the shore? Anyways, he really needed a handhold then, so he didn’t care very much. He decided to accept her invitation, and wrapped his arms around her neck.


“There you go, little one, you’re safe now.”


He felt like a koala clinging to a big tree. Strange as it may seem, that situation was beginning to turn him on. Her breasts almost enveloped him, and he feared that she could feel his incipient erection pricking them. She probably did, as she came out with an awkward question:


“Dexter, there’s a thing I want to ask to you… Do you like me?”


He felt unmasked: he would have to admit it, there was no way he could hide it.


“Well, Melania, you’re certainly a beautiful girl… Moreover, I’ve known you all my life and I always thought you were very nice…”


She interrupted him: “I want to know one precise thing, Dexter: do you like me?”


He was painted into a corner, she wanted no turn of phrase.


“Well, Melania… Yes, I think yes, that I like you.”


She smiled at him. Then he felt her hands on his butt, lifting him slightly up so that her lips could meet his. They kissed for a good moment, and it felt perfect. His erection was getting even more evident: the whole situation was turning him incredibly on. But suddenly, she retracted, shaking her head:


“No, no, I can’t do that…” she said. Dexter was disappointed: why did it have to stop like that?


“But… Melania, what’s the matter?”


“Well, Dexter, I like you too, indeed, but… It’s just that I’m seeing someone else…”


Dexter was overwhelmed. There he was, clinging to a big, gorgeous woman with enormous breasts who, after giving him a kiss, had told him to stop because she was dating someone else. And, cherry on top, his erection was clearly poking her belly. That was terrible. She was already walking back towards the beach, and he decided to let go of her and to make his way his own. They silently went back to the towels, and yet Dexter couldn’t really get his eyes off of her massive figure and assets. Having a woman like that half naked next to himself and not being able to touch her, so to express his admiration to her, was a torture. He decided that the best way to get through the day was to fall asleep and so he tried and tried, until he succeeded. He slept the afternoon away, and was woken up by Melania’s voice telling him it was time to go away. He noticed that he had been grabbing her torso in his sleep, so he hastened to let her go and get up. They packed their stuff, put their clothes on and got back to the bus station. They were silent all the while.


Once back home in the evening, they found Melania’s mom sitting on the sofa, watching some tv. She immediately turned to Melania:


“Melania, you remember your appointment with the doctor tomorrow morning, don’t you?”


Melania appeared caught off guard: “Oh, ehm, yes mom, of course…!”


“Well, then you are surely aware of the fact that you should go to bed, since it’s very important that you are well rested for the medical examination.”


Melania snorted.


“Ok, ok, I will go… But, if I go to the doctor’s visit tomorrow, what will our guest do, all alone?” and she pointed her finger to Dexter.


 Melania’s mom smiled at him and said calmly: “Oh, but he won’t be all alone. I’ve taken a week off from work, so tomorrow we can do something together. And, since today you’ve been to the seaside, we could, say… Have a trip to the mountains? What do you say, Dexter dear?”


After the unpleasant turn of the day, in fact he was so glad to have such a chance for the following day. So he answered:


“It would be wonderful.”


She smiled.


Melania spoke: “Very well then, since you’ve arranged everything, I will go to my room and get to bed. Good night Dexter, good night mom.”


And she made her way to the upper floor. Dexter was still standing in the middle of the room, when he heard Melania’s mom stand up from the sofa. He turned to her. He was again impressed by her tonnage. Wow, how tall was she? He had to ask her sooner or later. Anyway, in that moment he realised that she was way taller than Melania. He suddenly felt lucky for the chance he had to pass a whole day with that gorgeous, massive woman. She slowly moved towards him, smiling. It was almost impossible for Dexter not to look at her mammoth breasts hanging in front of him, slightly above his eyes level. She then crouched, in order to look him right in the eyes. She spoke:


“I think it’s time for you to go to bed, too. Tomorrow we will have to walk a long way, and you’ve got to be very well rested, darling.”


“Ok, madam. I think you’re right” Dexter answered.


She smiled and Dexter thought that she was not only sexy, but actually beautiful, despite her age.


“Oh, you’re such a good boy” she stated.


She put her big hands on his arms, slowly stroking them up and down, but shortly afterwards she suddenly grabbed him and turned him around. She said, teasingly:


“And now, my boy, up you go! Hop, hop, hop!” and she patted him on his butt as she said so, as if to push him forward.


He felt a little dumbstruck by her action: was she treating him like a kid? He turned to look at her and saw her standing up from her crouched position: he realised she was tall indeed, and maybe so tall that, in fact, he could look like a kid to her. That thought was odd, but at the same time it felt somehow exciting… He saw her sending him a goodnight kiss and couldn’t help smiling at her. Well, that woman was simply incredible, he thought. He made his way to his room, so excited now at the idea of spending a whole day with that super-hot, outgrown milf. He got ready, got to bed and finally, hoping to dream about that colossal woman, he fell asleep.


Chapter 3 by Averageguy
Author's Notes:

The real fun is about to begin.

 

Chapter 3

 

The next morning he was awaken by a voice from coming from behind his room’s door: it was Melania’s mom calling him.

“Dexter, you have to get ready, we have to set off for our hiking trip!”

Dexter immediately got up :”Yes, madam, I’m coming!”

“I’ll wait for you downstairs!” And he could hear her steps going downstairs.

He put on comfortably clothes and put everything he needed into a backpack. As he went downstairs, he was astonished at the vision of Melania’s mom. She wore hiking shorts and a t-shirt which was outstretched by her gigantic breasts: in fact it could barely contain them. The hiking shoes she was wearing actually made her look even taller than the evening before. Dexter was in awe.

“Now be a good boy, eat your milk and cookies and then we go.”

She placed a cup on the table in front of him and ruffled his hair. While he was eating, she would take care of some stuff in the kitchen, so he could admire her statuesque body swinging around. He said to himself that it was an undoubtedly delightful vision to wake up to.

Once he had finished breakfast, each of them carried their respective backpacks, hers ridiculously bigger than his, and headed to the car in the garden. They got on it and set off. It was a pleasant ride to the inland area of the region. As they went up a mountain road, she explained that they were about to reach a parking from which they would have continued by foot. They were about to climb the highest peak of the area, from which you would have a wonderful view of the gulf. She was so interesting as she talked, she denoted a great knowledge of the region and her imposing figure sitting next to him inspired authority. He had a difficult time trying not to stare too evidently at her enormous bouncing boobs, though.

Once they arrived at the parking, she opened the trunk and Dexter did as if to lift her backpack, in order to be kind. But he realized too late that it was way too heavy. She giggled as he struggled in the process. So, it was finally her who handed him his backpack, and who eventually carried her own.

“I think it’s better if each carries his own, don’t you?”

He had to admit it, and nodded. She smiled and ruffled his head, then said:

“Follow me, darling,” as her imposing body began to march.

He immediately realised how much of an effort it would be to keep pace with her. She had such long, thick legs that each of her steps was probably twice as long as his. In fact, Dexter really had the impression that she was taller than the day before, though that was clearly not possible… Was it? Anyway, her height provided him with a nice close-up of her wide and round butt, which was the main encouragement for him to try and not to lose pace. After a good while, though, he had to stop.

“Madam…” he panted, “could we please stop for a minute?”

She turned to him: “No way! If we don’t move on we won’t be able to reach the peak before noon!”

“But I’m exhausted!” he protested.

“Well, if you really can’t keep up, I have a solution. But first, let me take off this t-shirt, cos I’m really burning up…”

She slowly stretched to undress, showing off the massiveness of her wondrous body. Dexter could admire all the good stuff that had been hidden by that t-shirt up to that moment.  He was almost scared by how her white bra seemed to struggle to contain her overflowing, humongous titties. She then spoke resolutely:

“Now, in order for us to keep going, if you can’t walk anymore, I’ll carry you.”

Dexter was astonished by her proposal. Was she really meaning that? He couldn’t say if the perspective of being carried by that colossal woman was more frightening or attracting. Anyway, even if he was beginning to figure out that deep inside he would have liked it, he didn’t want to give up that easily.

“Ehm, madam, I don’t want to bother you…”

“Oh, you will be no bother at all” she said as she was tinkering with her backpack, making some changes to it.

“B-but seriously, madam, I’m not sure if I feel comfortable about that…”

“Oh, nonsense. As you can see, my backpack can easily be turned into a carrier. I will hardly feel your weight, and you will be able to rest for a while. Now be a good boy and come here…”

Dexter was speechless. Was that feminine colossus really going to carry him like a baby? The answer came directly from her action, as she grabbed him and lifted him off the ground in order to fit him inside the carrier.

“There you go! I hope you’re not scared of heights,” she giggled, “enjoy your ride and look around yourself: we’re beginning to get a good view from here!”

And she started walking again. Dexter felt like he was riding a camel or a very big horse. It was a beautiful feeling, though, and he was just marvelled at the woman’s strength, mass and height. At that moment he realised that the situation was clearly turning him on, as he could feel a hard-on coming. They reached the pick in one hour and they had their lunch up there: the view on the gulf was amazing.

“Thank you for bringing me here, literally,” he said, “this place is awesome.”

“You’re welcome, darling” she said, and kissed him on the forehead.

Dexter couldn’t say if it was just his impression or if that woman was actually trying to seduce him, but didn’t  have the courage to step forward and find it out.

When it was time to go down, Dexter said that he could walk by himself now. He did not like the idea of getting off of his privileged means of transport, but he wanted to sound tough enough. But something in his stance was clearly not so convincing, as she could guess his fundamental desire to stay aboard:

“Oh, Dexy… You don’t have to get off, if you don’t want to…” she said in a seductive tone, “I can carry you all the way down. I have to admit that I like it: I like the idea of taking care of you, of feeling so powerful and so in charge…”

This speech was turning Dexter so on: that amazon was delighted to carry him again. And who was he to prevent her from doing it? So he took place and the descent began.

She walked and they talked and talked, and it was such a pleasant ride. By late afternoon, they were back to the car. He was put down and he finally stood on his feet again. Seeing that towering busty milf who had just carried him stand next to him aroused in him an urge to ask a question. So when they were back in the car, Dexter asked her:

“Madam, I was just wondering… In fact I’ve been wondering it all day long… May I ask, if you allow me, how tall are you..?”

She smiled down at him: “Last time I checked I was 7 ft 1 inch, but who knows: maybe I’ve grown some more since then.”

Dexter was thrilled and felt that he could finally approach the topic of her height and her growth.

“So,” he raised the question, “you’re telling me that you’re still growing up… at your age?”

She frowned: “Are you trying to tell me that I’m old?” she teased.

“Oh, no no, absolutely not, it’s just that…”

She burst out laughing.

“Well, since you ask it, yes: I’m growing up. We’re trying to understand what’s causing it, but we don’t know it yet. Anyway, I must confess I honestly like it.”

They sat down in silence for a while.

“And you, my dear, what do you say? Do you like the company of this outgrown woman?”

Dexter blushed, but answered sincerely: “Well, in fact I like it very much.”

They smiled at each other. The situation was clearly getting flirty. Surely, after the delusion of the day before with Melania, now things were taking a positive, unexpected turn for Dexter. After Melania’s refusal, he had been afraid that he would have had a hard time spending his holidays in the company of a gorgeous big woman without being able to get any attention from her. And now, her hot mom turned out to be the one who could give him comfort? That was too good to be true. Because, on balance, Melania’s mom attracted Dexter even more than her daughter. She had that seductive mature allure, she was even bigger and bustier than Melania. She exuded femininity out of every part of her body. He took a last glance of her, hoping to be able to take advantage of the favourable situation.

When they got back home, Melania was waiting for them to have dinner. She had an important issue to talk about: the doctor had apparently found out what could be causing the growth and needed to see her mother tomorrow. They decided they would all go to the clinic, including Dexter, since he had nobody else to turn to for his alternative activities.

Later that night, after a good meal and a little chat, they all went to their rooms. But when time came to go to bed, he couldn’t really get to sleep. The vision of Melania’s mom enormous body still haunted him. That evening, sitting next to her on the sofa, he had been having a hard-on all the time, and it was still evident right now: the mere thought of her was making his cock ache. So at some point, failing to wipe that image off of his mind, he simply decided that he couldn’t endure it anymore.

He took courage, got up and exited his room, then walked down the corridor up to Melania’s mom’s room door. He stood in front of it for a moment, then knocked. He could hear heavy footstep approaching the door from inside, and then he saw the door open. Melania’s mom appeared in all her majesty, wearing a revealing nightgown underneath which he could see all of her.

“Hello, my boy” she said seductively. “How brave have you been to come all the way here. Let me give a hug to this handsome adventurer.”

And she bent down to get her arms around his body. He realized that he didn’t reach her breast level. Wait a minute, her breast level: he could remember that the first day, when he first met her, he could reach it, even if just barely. Now, if she hadn’t bent over, he would probably have been like three inches under that level… That was just crazy: had she already grown that much since his arrival? He couldn’t figure it out very well, but strangely those crazy thoughts were somehow turning him extremely on. Confused, he decided to, or better to say, he instinctively grabbed onto her magnificent body and buried his face into her vast bosom. Everything was getting so strange, he was so excited but equally so dazed. He just rested there for a moment.

Then he felt a big hand grabbing him from behind, and he ended up being lifted by her. His feet left the ground and she started to gently cradle him. His face was in her massive bosom and his body was being lifted precisely to let him reach her boobs even with her standing. She placed her other hand on his head and gently but firmly held him close to her cleavage. He was beginning to run out of air, and he thought he would just pass out as he began to feel numb. Then, she suddenly pulled him out and smiled down at him.

“Want to see how much this amazonian milf has grown from the last measurement?”

Dexter was so confused right then that he simply passively nodded, just to comply with that massive and growing woman’s desire.

She placed herself back against a meter on the wall and lifted him up in order to allow him to see the result.

 “So, what does it say?” she asked in a seductive voice.  

“It says…  7 feet 3 inches.” He couldn’t believe his own words.

“Oh, that’s not bad at all” she commented with satisfaction.

Wait a minute… She had been saying that last time she had checked she measured 7 feet and 1 inch. So she had gained 2 inches… But how long did she take? He felt an urge to know:

“Madam, let me ask you… When was the last time that you checked your height?”

She smiled and brought him down to her eyes level, then said: “It was the night before you arrived.”

What? That meant she had gotten 2 inches in just three days? She could read the astonishment on his face, but also his arousal: she took a better look at him and noticed a protuberance in the area of his crotch.

“Well, did a mice eat your tongue? Since as far as I can see, you like that, you should be complimenting me. Come on then, compliment your matron for her new height.”

Your… matron? Did he hear correctly?

“Wh-what do you mean by matron?” he asked.

“Well”, she said, “I’d like you to refer to me with that name. If you agree, I will ease your tension with my touch. And I’ll let you be around me as much as you want.”

Dexter’s excitement skyrocketed: she was finally saying he could have her. His aching cock would finally meet that glorious woman.

He said: “My matron, you are surely doing very well. Your massive, growing body is a delight to look at.”

His words just sort of sprang instinctively out of his mouth. He wondered if he was still in control of himself.

She proudly smiled and kissed him on the forehead, then put him finally down. He took a look at that magnificent imposing body from his natural point of view. Man, she was just enormous, and that perspective gave her quite a dominant aspect. She opened her nightgown and revealed her bare, humungous breasts. As for the lower body, she only had a thong on. She turned her big ass towards him and smacked it provocatively.

“Won’t you show what a big man you are?” She teased.

He couldn’t resist anymore. He removed his pyjama and his cock was sticking out so rigid you could have put an anvil on it. She gently bent herself over to him and nodded to him to approach her. He moved towards her and kissed her butt. He continued kissing it as he slowly pulled down her thong. Once it was on the floor, he began working on her clit with one hand. His cock was poking her legs, and it was a beautiful feeling. But the only problem was that this fact evidently showed that he wouldn’t have been able to reach her pussy with his cock from behind: it would be just too up high.

“I want you inside me, Dexter…” She lusciously said.

Dexter was just so desirous of humping that massive body of hers, but didn’t know how to reach her vagina. Then he suddenly noticed a stool in a corner of the room, and dragged it close to the woman. He stepped on it and joyfully noticed he could now reach her. She bent to stick out her ass even more, and he searched for her vagina with the tip of his cock. When he finally found it, he vigorously stuck it inside. Together with that, he hugged her giant butt as best as he could, and then started to hump it. He was guided by a strong primitive feeling, which pushed him to squirm furiously to satisfy that jumbo woman. Her vagina was large though, and its inside walls didn’t  really wrap around his cock, they rather brushed up against it. But that fact only added to the excitement, as it was a slow ride to the point of no return: after some minutes of effort during which he had almost lost his mind, he finally felt it coming. She had to feel it coming herself, because in that moment she tensed and got on her tiptoes. That brought Dexter up in the air, his toes no longer touching the stool. So he had to hold on tight to her massive butt to keep pushing inside of her.

A good minute and a considerable amount of sperm later, he was finally starting to relax. But that caused him to let her go, and he still was in mid-air: so he started slipping down from her butt. She rapidly put a hand under him and kept him pressed onto her, so that he wouldn’t fall. She then moved to the bed and once next to it she finally let him fall on the soft mattress. He was exhausted and closed his eyes. He could feel her heavy body lie down beside him, as the gravity force made him roll slightly toward her. He hugged her gargantuan belly and felt her breath and the warmth of her massive titties, right above his head.

He managed to whisper: “It was an intense, primal experience… Thank you, my matron.”

Then he just passed out, so overwhelmed by the sexual ecstasy.

When Dexter was waken up by the sunlight coming into the room, he felt like he had slept for months. Still half asleep, he slowly rolled onto the bed to reach the edge of it, but he just didn’t find it. He opened his eyes wide and realised that the edge was still far away, because the bed was enormous. In fact, the whole room was enormous. He started to panic: what the fuck was going on? His attention was suddenly drawn to footsteps coming from the stairs. Each of them felt incredibly heavy, and as they got closer it was like if Dexter felt a little quake each time they hit the ground. He looked to the door and he finally saw a gigantic figure entering the room. It was a woman.

 

After a moment, he realised it: she was clearly different, standing terrifically colossal now, and looking bustier than ever, but there was no doubt she was Melania’s mom. 

 

Chapter 4 by Averageguy

 

Chapter 4

 

“What the fuck is going on here?” Dexter screamed.

She opened her eyes wide and reached for him. Her hands were freakishly big, she could easily hold him like a doll. She lifted him up and held him mid-air:

“Dexter, are you feeling fine?”

He was squirming in her hands, and shouting: “I’m feeling fine, but just what the fuck is happening?! Let me down!”

In response, she pulled him to her immense chest and held him tight.

“Oh, Dexter, it’s all right! Don’t panic, I don’t mean to hurt you.” She said.

He felt her soft enormous boobs surrounding his whole figure, and that sort of calmed him down a bit.

“O-ok, I’m calming down, I’m calming down. But please, my matron…”

He suddenly stopped. His last word reminded him of the last memory he had about himself. He had had sex with Melania’s mom, and in the same night she had told him to call her his matron. He tried to put the pieces together, but his head was about to explode as he was trying to figure out how that woman could suddenly be so gigantic. He thought that all he could do was to ask her politely for an explication.

“Just… Please, matron: what happened?” He asked, confused.

“What’s the last memory you have?” she asked back.

“I… the last thing I remember is when we had sex for the first time and I fell asleep in your bed.”

She seemed very surprised at his words.

“Dexter…” she asked, “are you really back with us?”

He couldn’t understand and answered confusedly: “I-I’ve always been with you in the last few days…”

“Oh Dexter, I’m so happy you’re conscious again!”

She rejoiced and kissed him on the forehead, then hugged him again. He couldn’t understand a single moment he was witnessing. After a while, she freed him from her hug, trying to contain her inexplicable excitement, and began to explain:

“Oh Dexter, you have to know… Two months ago, the morning after our first night together, you woke up in mysterious state of trance, which made you very absent-minded and passive. Most frighteningly, you didn’t seem to have any memory whatsoever. As you may now remember, Melania and I were supposed to go to an appointment with our doctor, so we simply brought you along with us. After examining you, the doctor said that your state of trance could be linked with the important news she had for us about our recent growth. She had discovered that we were not the only women who were witnessing such a growth: many women around the world were beginning to exhibit the same symptoms. Apparently, her laboratory analysis had revealed the presence of a growing factor in our blood, a peculiar molecule, which triggered the growth impulse. They had isolated that molecule and now they were about to begin experimenting it on other humans. The doctor was so excited about the idea. If the molecule affected all the women as it did with the women that had naturally synthesized it in their bodies, that discovery would have a major impact on human civilization. In particular, it could help in fighting the problem of violence against women. In fact, they had already tested the molecule on guinea pigs, and had noticed that the molecule had no effect on males: the male guinea pigs hadn’t been undergoing any physical change. But still, by the time the females had started their growth, the males had developed a sort of lethargy, for a period. It could be the same kind of lethargy you were suffering from in that moment. Anyway, the doctor immediately assured that the trance would only last for a month or so, and that we didn’t have to worry about it. So she picked up on her story again, and said that the experimentation on the human population of the region was about to start. Time passed and, during the following days, it turned effectively out that, after the administration, all the men developed a form of lethargy while all the women started to grow. After further researches, the doctor was able to tell us that the condition of lethargy was somehow needed in order for the men to be able to mentally endure the first and more shocking phase of the women’s growth. Once the males had sort of physically and subconsciously accepted the growth process, their consciousness would reappear. And… Here you are, conscious again! I was beginning to think that the day would never come.”

Dexter looked at her, speechless. That was a huge amount of information to deal with. And, even if the facts could seem kind of science fiction, a striking evidence of the veracity of her story was in front of him: she was colossal and was carrying him like a doll.

Still, one thing didn’t convince him: why was the whole room so big?

“Oh, about that,” she promptly answered, “the whole growth experiment is funded by the government, and they provided every woman involved  in it with a new mansion, adequate to their new size. Can’t you see that it’s a whole different room from before?”

Dexter took a better look around himself: she was right.

“But… What am I going to do right now..? Since I’ve been here for two months, I should already be back home, going to work…”

 “Oh, no way,” she interrupted him, “first of all, I must ensure that you’re really able to take care of yourself. Secondly, if I were you I would carefully consider my options: in fact, since you take part in the experiment, you’re paid for that by the government. Moreover, if you decide to live by my side, I will be pampering you all the time” she giggled.

Dexter felt completely crushed by all the new, heavy information that was being poured onto him. Was the world going to change forever? Was he really going to live with this giant woman for the rest of his days? It was like a strange dream, he couldn’t figure out if he found himself at ease or not. But if the world was really going to change so drastically, if the women were all going to grow to giant proportion, the new world could also be kind of dangerous… considering that, he’d better stick to a woman he really knew and trusted. Anyway, he decided he would have better judged the situation after a little cohabitation. And, most of all, he decided that he would have better decided after a good breakfast. So he spoke:

“My matron, could I please ask if I can eat something? I’m starving and I think a good breakfast will help me figure out the whole situation.”

“Of course, my darling! I take care of it immediately!”

She put him down on a table in the room and sat in the gigantic chair in front of it. Then she moved her oversized gigantic chest forward and in a gentle move she took out a massive bare boob, a gargantuan fleshy globe which was just as tall as Dexter. Her nipple was as big as his head and was lustily pointed towards him. He was almost scared by the vision. What was she going to do with that enormous thing? He just stood there trying to figure it out, when he felt a big hand behind his back pulling him towards the boob.

 

 

 

Chapter 5 by Averageguy

 

Chapter 5

 

Melania’s mom was pulling him towards her gigantic breast, trying to place his head onto her nipple. He protested:

“Hey, what are you doing? I just asked for something to eat!”

She stopped, surprised. Then realised:

“Oh, that’s true, the doctor said it could happen. You don’t remember you’ve been breast-fed by me while you were in trance, do you?”

He couldn’t believe it: even this? She continued:

“You know, in fact it was you who firstly and instinctively tried to suck at my breasts. The doctor said it was one of the behaviours that men developed during their trance, the moment they could feel that the woman next to them was big enough. In fact, sucking on my nipples was one of the few actions you carried out during the trance. For the rest of the time, you mainly slept or wandered around like a zombie.”

Dexter was overwhelmed.

“But… Did I really drink milk out of your boobs…?”

“Exactly honey. And what’s more, from a certain point of my growth onwards, I was able to meet all your dietary needs: you could survive feeding on my milk only.”

Dexter looked up at her face, looming above him, in awe and disbelief.

“And, believe me, my milk was your preferred choice on the menu… by far” she added, blinking at him.

Dexter took courage and spoke:

“I was thinking about something else, when I asked you for something to eat… But, matron, w-what do you think I should do right now…?” He didn’t even know how to behave anymore.

“Well,” she smiled down at him, “I surely think you should give it a try.”

Dexter decided to trust her, and moved towards the big naked boob resting on the table. The boob was really as tall as himself, but way thicker and wider. He looked up one more time to meet her eyes: she was looking down at him in a lovely way. He brought his lips on her nipple, and she started massaging her own tit. He himself put his tiny hands on that massive globe too, hugging it as he could. After a moment, he felt a warm liquid pour into his mouth: a flow of milk was pouring from her nipple. He drank up and held tighter onto the gigantic boob. It was a satisfying, blissful sensation. He could feel one of her massive hands on his back, squeezing him harder against to her mammary. After a while, he felt full. He pulled his head back, but since a gentle flow of milk was still coming out, he suddenly found himself and his clothes all soaked up. She giggled and gently tried to dry him, but it was just no use.

“Trust me, Dexter, you’d better change your clothes” She suggested.

He was caught unprepared by her words, and only then he noticed that his cock was fully erect under his pyjama pants. He suddenly felt embarrassed. He understood he was excited by being breast-fed by a mature giantess, and that was already a weird fact. But did he have to be exposed and get caught by her with his penis erected? Apparently yes, because she grabbed him with her hands, saying motherly:

“Here, let me help you with your clothes…”

He could feel her hands taking off his pyjama top and then gently pulling down his pyjama pants. But these were held up by his erect cock, and she had to pull down a little harder. When his penis finally popped up from the pants, it stood at attention, pointing towards her eloquently. He blushed, finding himself naked and evidently aroused in front of that giantess. He felt like he had to explain himself:

“M-matron, I’m sorry, it’s just that…”

But she interrupted him: “Oh, don’t you worry my darling, it’s so cute! By the way, during your trance you would spend essentialy all your time following me around and poking me with your hard cock. Every now and then I would give you relief by stoking it, and then you would calm down.”

Dexter felt overcome with awe. Was that situation actually real? Also… What was he supposed to do now? She could feel his insecurity, so she spoke:

“Come right here, boy, come to your big matron” and she opened her arms wide, looking mighty.

Her gesture was asking for a hug: but how to hug such a chesty colossus of a woman? He got closer to her, approaching her roundish boobs, one of which was still covered by her robe.

“Oh, wait,” she said, “I can arrange for that…”

And she pulled out another perfectly round and tremendously big tit. He stared at them, ravished by the charm of all that abundance. He then just opened his arms and tried to hug as best as he could that monumental woman. Throwing himself on his boobs, he could feel his cock bumping into her, and it was a wonderful sensation. She hugged him back with her hands, holding him tight. He was kind of swimming into that vast bosom, feeling his cock gently rubbing against her mounds. After a while, she lifted him up and placed him on top of her breasts, keeping him up with a hand on his back. Her face weas so close to him right now. She looked at him and smiled with her fat, luscious lips. Standing on top of her breasts, his penis was on a level with her mouth. She gently brought him closer to her face, but didn’t make any contact with her lips. Instead, she started gently stroking it using the index and the thumb of her free hand.

“Now be a good boy and give it to me.”

She had to stroke it just a few times, then she opened her mouth as she felt it coming. He came furiously into her big mouth, feeling finally relieved from a tremendous tension. Once he had finished, she closed her mouth and licked her lips.

“There you go, kid, well done” she said, then smiled and kissed him. “But now, for goodness’ sake, let’s get clean!”

She put on her vest again and stood up. Then she took him into her hands again and lifted him up, but only to place him between her breasts.

“There, you will be comfortable” she said.

 

He was amazed at how he was held up by those gargantuan tits only. She started walking and they got out of the room: they were headed to the bathroom.

 

Chapter 6 by Averageguy

 

Chapter 6

The bathroom was just as enormous as the bedroom, but it developed in length: on one side there was the washbasin and on the other there was a bathtub. She sat on the edge of the bathtub and turned the water on, feeling its temperature with a hand. When she was satisfied, she started filling the tub, then poured bath foam into the water. She stood back up and went looking into the mirror that was hanging above the washbasin. Dexter could see the whole picture reflected in the mirror: the mother of his childhood friend Melania, who once was simply a lovely busty woman, was now a super-busty, imposing mature giantess, and was holding him between her breasts. They met their eyes in the mirror and she smiled.

“Feeling better, little one?”

Dexter answered: “Yes, my matron, I feel relieved. I’m sorry about my reactions… It’s just that everything is so messed up.”

“I can understand you,” she said, “But you don’t have to worry anymore. I’m going to take good care of you. Also, if you have to ask questions about the last period, when you were in a trance, I’ll be glad to answer.”

“Ok, thank you, matron.”

She took him out of her breasts and placed him onto the washbasin, to be free to undress herself easily. He was amazed by the view of that colossal woman stripping off slowly. Her breasts, he had already been confronted with. Still, from his actual point of view they appeared even mightier, hanging chestily high above his head. As for the rest, he could see her outgrown vagina in front of himself for the first time – since when she had turned into a giantess. It was so big, he could have probably fit his legs inside of it. He was strangely torn between a feeling of attraction and a sense of awe. Then. as she turned around to check the temperature of the water in the bathtub, she showed him her extremely massive, wide butt. He could probably have taken a little walk on it. That was just so fascinating, he felt like an urge to feel the softness of that butt… He wanted to reach it so badly, he was almost losing himself in the image of it. He tried to stretch his hand outwards to touch it, but it was just too far away... Then he snapped suddenly back to reality, and noticed he had instinctively moved to the brink of the washbasin. Luckily, he had realized it before it was too late: he could have hurt himself by falling down from up there. When she stood up again, she turned to him and said:

“The water’s ready for the bath!”

She picked him up and placed him on the edge of the bathtub, then she took a step inside and started to slowly immerge herself. There was foam all over the surface, and the water level raised as her whole body slipped inside. Dexter was still standing on the edge, so she asked him:

“What is it? Don’t you want to join me?”

Dexter smiled in excitement and immediately dove into the water. The bathtub was like a big swimming pool to him: he had to swim and to make his way through the foam to reach her boobs, who were floating and slightly emerging from the surface. He realised that they were a good spot to sit back and relax. He took place between them and they sort of held him up inside the water, allowing him to keep his head effortlessly over water level, while his whole body was immerged. They stayed there and just relaxed for a while: it was perfection. At some point, he could hear her voice surrounding him from behind:

“Ok, let’s get clean now.”

She lifted him up and moved him on the edge of the bathtub, then she slowly pulled herself up and knelt down inside the water. She stood there in front of him like a curvy and busty monolith, half planted in the sea. She leaned forward to him and brought her mammoth breasts in his face. The close-up was simply wondrous. She asked teasingly:

“Won’t you help massaging my tits?”

“It would be an honour” was Dexter automatic response.

He started pressing his whole body against that overflowing amount of womanhood, massaging and rubbing it with all himself. She herself started washing the other parts of her body, too, because it would have taken him too long to carry out the whole task on his own. But When the upper part of her body had finally been washed, she rolled over into the bathtub, so to bring her immense ass in his face.

“Would you mind taking care of my butt, too?”

He couldn’t ask for better. Her gigantic ass was a pleasure to touch and to rub against: it was so soft, so round and so beautiful. He had some fun bouncing off her ass cheeks and trying to massage them as best as he could. The funny thing was that, in doing so, he himself was getting washed up. Ultimately, she turned around one last time and she grabbed the shower nozzle to rinse. Then she took him in her hands and rinsed him, too. She could see that during bath time he had been developing another hard-on, and his cock was now fully erect, again.

“Oh, I can tell  somebody’s enjoying the whole business!” She giggled and teasingly tapped his cock on top. “But hey, we’ve just got clean, we cannot make another mess just yet! What do you think?”

 

Obviously, deep inside, he was extremely excited and he would have liked to come in that very moment. But he managed to refrain and to submit to her matron’s will. So they just dried, and put some clean clothes on. It was now about time to get downstairs and get to work: as Dexter would have discovered, Melania’s mom had great plans for them.

 

Chapter 7 by Averageguy

 

Chapter 7

Once in the living room, Melania’s mom placed Dexter on the table, and opened an enormous laptop beside him.

“Dexter dear, there’s still a lot of things you have to learn about what’s going on. As you now know, the molecule found in our body is able to affect all women, and triggers their growth. But as you also know, the members of our family – that is Melania and I – are among the few women in the world who naturally synthesized the molecule inside their bodies. Personally, I’m very proud of that: because I’m aware that, thanks to a molecule I’ve naturally synthesized, billions of women from all around the world could be able to get access to a whole new plan of existence, by growing to unprecedented proportions. That said, as you also know, the whole growth business is just an experiment so far. That means that only a small percentage of the global population – and namely only that of this region – is involved in it. That’s the reason why I’ve begun to prepare a political agenda to legalise the intake of the molecule at the national level. It so happens that, this year, national elections will take place. And, as you may imagine, I’ve finally decided to run for president.”

Oh man, that was huge news. Dexter didn’t know exactly how to react, so he simply said:

“Well, matron, I’m happy for you and I wish you the best luck.”

She giggled: “Thank you, my little man. But the thing is that you could be part of our political team.”

What? Was she trying to drag him in? He felt out of place, since he had never been the ‘political’ kind of guy.

“Matron, if you’ll excuse me, I don’t know very much about politics, and I would probably end up being a stick in the mud.”

She laughed: “Honestly, I think you would be great at it. But outside of that, let me tell you that you would have a purely representative role. You wouldn’t have any difficult task: you should just represent the male point of view during the campaign.”

“And what does that mean, practically?” He asked.

“Well, you should come along with me and take part in meetings, speeches and stuff like that. If my math is right, we already have half of the voters on our side: all women will presumably be favourable to our reforms, because they would basically enhance their status in a revolutionary way. But we have to demonstrate to the male part of the population that the change we’re asking for could be a blessing for men, too. And you would be the perfect face to testify and support that fact.”

Dexter was reflecting on the whole matter. Wasn’t all this a bit too quick? That very morning he had said to himself that he would have waited a bit more to draw conclusions about his life in this new reality, and now he was already about to get caught up in the middle of a political project which aimed to involve the whole of the nation in that growth affair? He decided to stall for a little while:

“Matron, as I told you earlier, I would like to get acquainted with my new situation, before taking such important choices.”

“Well, all right then, I won’t insist. Just remember that you can take the offer at any time” she responded.

He was very pleased to hear her so easy-going. He had to admit that, in general, he felt very good around her. Until then, she had proved helpful and kind, and inspired him trust and reliability. She could sometimes appear dominant, but when she decided to take charge of a situation it was always for good… Anyway, he had been allowed to take his time, so he didn’t have to forcefully come up with a definitive opinion in that moment.

All throughout the day, Melania’s mom worked with concentration at her political programme, while Dexter simply walked around on the table. Sometimes he would sit against her chest, and the feeling of her soft warmth surrounding him was the best thing in the world. Seeing her so concentrated made him understand the importance that the project had for her. He was particularly fascinated by the revolutionary fervour which guided her.

At some point, just before dinner time, they heard the front door open: it was Melania coming back from university. He hadn’t been seeing her for two months now, or at least he couldn’t remember anything about his last two months, so he was impressed by her new height. She was surely not as tall as her mother, but it was a matter of few feet. Clearly, she appeared just as gigantic to him.

“Dexter! I’m so happy to see you’re conscious again!” she said, then run to the table and lifted him up to hug him.

Dexter was very happy to see her, too. She saw that her mother was working on the programme, so she asked him:

“Oh, has mom already talked to you about our political programme?”

He then understood that Melania was a part of the project, as well. He explained her that he had asked for some more time to decide if he would take part in it.  She showed comprehension. As she decided to go to her bedroom, Dexter asked if he could go with her, since he had been staying with her matron all day long until then. Melania’s mom agreed, and Melania carried him upstairs with her. Once in her room, she dropped him onto a desk which was there. She had to prepare herself to go out that night, so he would be applying her make-up. Dexter wanted to raise a question, so he spoke:

“Melania, as you probably know, I’ve been in a trance for about two months. I see you’ve changed quite a lot during this time… You’re so beautiful.”

She looked at him and smiled as she was putting her lipstick on:

“Well thank you, my little boy!” She responded.

Wow, she was younger then him but she was calling him a little boy. It was awkward. Anyway, he continued the conversation:

“Well, I just wanted to talk about the fact that, well, that day by the seaside we kissed each other. But then you changed your mind and refused to go further, saying you were already seeing somebody. I think I am over it, but I want to know if you’re comfortable with the situation that I have… With your mother… Because you know, since I’ve learned some things about my period of trance, and I can suppose you know about it as well, and I just wanted to tell you that, well… I still like you, you’re my friend and all, but… Well, I hope that this thing that I feel for your mother… Briefly, I hope it’s ok with you.”

She stopped and stared at him. Then she burst out laughing:

“Aahah, oh my goodness, the little man has a thing for the giant milf! That’s so cute!”

Dexter blushed.

“Dexter, I had already noticed it, don’t worry. During the trance, you’ve been sticking around my mother with your penis in erection for all the time. From a certain day onwards, you also began to search for her titties, in order to breastfeed. Since I saw that, I think you can agree that your attraction towards her was already clear to me. And since you developed your attachment to her during a trance, it is clearly an instinctive and primal kind of attraction that you feel, and I couldn’t blame it on you. And, what’s more, you can be sure I’m not angry about that. As you can see, I myself am going out tonight, and I am seeing a guy. So again, you don’t have to worry about this, ok?”

She sounded sincere and convinced, so Dexter smiled and nodded at her. She spoke again:

“Now, I really have to go. I’ll take you down to my mother and I’ll go out, is it ok with you?” She asked.

“Of course,” he answered.

She did so and in no time he was again on the kitchen table, standing in front of Melania’s mom lovely smile. Melania said goodbye to them and went out.

“Is it all right, darling?” Melania’s mom asked.

“Well, I think I have set an important matter straight.” He answered.

“Very well then! I was going to have something for dinner, would you like to join me?”

“Well, I’ll be glad to keep you company, but I don’t feel so hungry yet. I’ll just be sitting with you.”

So he sat down cross-legged on the table, right in front of her. She had brought over an enormous bowl of salad and a dish of rice, and she was eating voraciously. Dexter thought that even watching her eat was a show. She devoured everything, and sat back for a moment. Then she leaned forward and beckoned him to reach her bosom. He was growing accustomed to that nest, and was glad to be welcomed again inside of it. She rose up and he could see the floor moving away - or better to say, he saw that her boobs were raising higher and higher. She went sitting on the sofa, then she gently pulled him out of her cleavage and made him sit on her lap. They just relaxed there for a little while, until at some point they could both hear Dexter’s stomach rumbling.

“Oh,” she asked motherly, “does someone feel hungry now?”

Dexter turned to her and giggled: “Well, finally yes, or so it seems..!”

She smiled and asked:

“Do you want me to cook something for you, or do you prefer the ready-to-eat, fresh house specialty?” and while saying so, she gently shook her mammoth breasts in front of him.

Man, that was tempting… In fact, her boobs looked tremendously huge, bigger and fuller than ever. Maybe he should have eaten something different, but the desire to suck on her again was too strong to be resisted. But he still didn’t know very well how to ask for it, so he just kind of pointed his fingers at her breasts. She smiled tenderly, and said:

“I understand.”

He was standing on her lap, facing her colossal upper body, so he could have an exciting close up of her chest as she pulled her bare breasts out. They hung overpoweringly in front of him, looking fuller than ever, bigger than his whole body. And they were ready to feed him.

 

 

Chapter 8 by Averageguy

Chapter 8

 

The vision in front of Dexter was magnificent. Melania’s mom was looking colossal and mighty in front of him. He could feel an urge to surrender to her glorious amount of boobs, which was towering over him. In the meantime, a natural desire to worship her was growing inside of him. He moved closer to that immense bosom: her tits really appeared bigger than the last time, and that impression was filling him with awe and desire. Moreover, compared to the previous time, he wasn’t even so embarrassed anymore, knowing now that it was customary for him to be breastfed by her, and that she was pleased by that.

“Let me take good care of you, my little boy” she said lovingly but firmly.

She put a hand under one of her massive globes, and gently lifted it up; in the meantime, she also lifted Dexter up with her other hand. He got settled on her forearm and she slowly began to cradle him. She then brought his head on a level with one of her nipples, and he eagerly began to suck on it. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment, sinking into a state of profound pleasure. There he was, sucking on a gigantic woman’s breast while being lulled by her. He began to feel her milk pouring into his mouth, and was delighted by the sensation. In the same time, he could feel a huge index stroking his crotch. As a consequence, he let out a moan of pleasure and winced.

“Don’t fret, little one, I just want to make you feel good… But first, let’s give the other booby its share, mh?” she said.

He could feel his head being pulled back. Then she added:
“While we change position, we could make yourself a little more comfortable, what do you think about that?”

Without waiting for an answer, she gently removed his shirt and then started pulling down his pants. His cock perkily jumped out of them, fully erected. The situation was surreal, but such a turn-on: Dexter was sitting back on her forearm, naked and excited, to the warmth of her enormous breasts, from which he was breastfeeding. She moved him to the other tit, which was greedily waiting for his lips, and gently commanded:

“Now keep sucking, my little one.”

He felt so overpowered but still so aroused by her dominance, and immediately carried out the order. He started sucking with passion and devotion, tasting her milk with pleasure. In the meantime, she was caressing his cock and his balls with her gigantic, magic touch. He could feel her calm, deep breath as her chest moved slowly and majestically up and down with her every breath. He could feel waves of pleasure rhythmically pervading him, until he realised that these same waves of pleasure were now about to overwhelm him. He couldn’t hold on any longer and, as he kept on sucking, his cock began to spurt out loads of sperm. He moaned and writhed in ecstasy, as she continued to stoke it, whispering to him:

“Shhh, it’s all right baby, it’s all right. Come to your matron’s huge tits, and you will feel better…”

She was pointing his cock towards her cleavage, in order to feel the fruit of his rush being sprayed all over herself. She was so turned on by the power she felt to have over him, and smiled in self-satisfaction, looking down at his puny body on his lap. From the opposite perspective, Dexter was being turned on by the exact same factors: the fact that she was so enormous compared to him, and that subsequently she could do as she pleased with his body.

After coming all that he got into her cleavage, he finally gave up sucking on her nipple and let himself go, exhaustedly laying back on her lap. He took his time to relax for a while, but every now and then he would still recoil at the aftermath of the avalanche of pleasure that she had caused him. After a while, he opened his eyes again, and saw that her face was looming over him from beyond the level of her boobs, smiling with approval.

“How did it go? You’ve quite covered me up with your juice” she said, giggling.

“That was… something I had never felt before. Just so extraordinarily intense… Thank you.”

He stopped and thought for a while, than spoke again:

“Matron, I think I’m in for that political project of yours.”

She opened her eyes wide, rejoiced and kissed him on his forehead.

“Oh Dexter, I’m so happy about that! Now, if you can tell me: what has convinced you all of a sudden?” she asked mischievously.
It was kind of a rhetorical question, since she had just gave him the best orgasm of his life. But Dexter decided to explore the deeper reasons for his choice:

“I think I’ve just realised how much I like being around you. And now that you are this size… I don’t know why, but I think I like you even more. You make me feel so safe, so looked after… After all you’ve done for me, I think I owe you the favour that you’ve asked me .”

“Oh, that’s so kind of you, my boy” she said. “There’s just one more thing that I need to ask you. Do you feel ready to support our ideas all along the line? I mean, for example, do you feel ready to publicly admit that a world in which the women grow as tall as me is a desirable prospect for the future of humanity? And that this is also true from a male point of view?”

 He looked up at her immense figure bent over himself, thought for a moment and then said:

“Yes, my matron. I have definitely made up my mind.”

Chapter 9 by Averageguy

Chapter 9


 


Melania’s mom was so delighted that Dexter had decided to accept her proposal. She explained that his presence was crucial in order to convince other men of the desirability of women’s growth. Without the testimony of a man, they would have been way more reluctant to vote for their party: they would have probably been more suspicious, and the vision of women as big as herself might have scared them. But with Dexter in their ranks, the men would empathize with him, and grasp the benefits of their political programme in a much more straight way. Dexter was happy to feel her satisfaction, and was glad to make himself so useful. They talked some more on the sofa, then decided it was time to go to bed.


Dexter still had his own guest room, in the new house provided by the government. But Melania’s mom had asked him if he wanted to sleep with her, and he had obviously accepted: so she carried him into her room. He was like a doll to her now, so she didn’t have to put any effort whatsoever in her action. She placed him on the bed, and began to undress herself in front of him. When she was finally completely naked, Dexter looked up at her and felt bewitched by the view of that glorious giantess. She was so imposing and so beautiful, her boobs and her ass were bigger than ever, and full and round like two juicy, mature fruits. She looked down at his entranced gaze, and asked:


“See anything you like, little one?” Her voice was so sexy, and that only added to the magic of the moment.


“I see greatness and beauty, my matron. You’re such a wonder…” he answered in a sigh.


She sat on the bed, then gently laid down and brought him next to her mouth. She kissed him on the head and placed him on a soft, warm boob. He felt he was in heaven. That woman really made him feel like he had never felt before. After giving him the most intense orgasm just an hour earlier, she was now gently cuddling him on her magnificent body. He suddenly felt an urge to please her in return. So he spoke:


“My matron, I feel wonderful. My day was amazing, and I owe it to you. Would you agree, now, if I tried to pleasure you?”


“Oh Dexter…” she said lustfully, “I’m not going to stop you.”


So he stood up from her boob. He could feel a soft, warm ground under his feet: her body was a joy to walk over. He walked to her crotch and crouched among her pubic hair. He could smell an intense but still pleasant odour emanating from her vagina. He reached for her clitoris, which was already swollen for the excitement. He began gently touching it, then started massaging it with both hands, and after a while he was licking it on top. He could feel her body slowly moving on the bed. Then she began to let out moans of pleasure: softly in the beginning, then louder and louder. Her body was starting to spasm. Dexter was getting aroused, too, and his cock was getting harder. At a certain point, Dexter felt an urge to try and suck on her clitoris: it was slightly bigger than his mouth though, so he could only pop the top of it into his mouth. But apparently that caused her an intense pleasure, because he could feel her spasms getting stronger. He continued to stimulate her organ, and moments later she let out a scream of pleasure and pressed her hand on Dexter’s back, to pull it harder against her clit as she climaxed, in ecstasy. Despite the pressure, Dexter was feeling good, laid down as he was against her big, wet vagina.


She released her grip only a few moments later, when the wave or, better to say, the tsunami of her orgasm had finally passed. She opened her arms wide, resting supine on the vast bed, and sighed deeply. He waited on her crotch a little more, than slowly began to make his way to her huge bosom, to find a good spot to rest. There was some room between her round and soft mammaries, so he placed himself there and made himself comfortable. Then he felt her pulling up the covers, being careful to leave his face outside. She gently stroke his body a few times, and then whispered:


“Dexter, it was so good… Thank you.”


“You’re welcome, my matron. It’s been a privilege for me” He answered.


“I think it’s time to sleep now, my little one. Tomorrow is going to be a hard day of work, and in the late afternoon we’ve got to go see the doctor for our weekly check… So good night, baby boy, sleep tight.”


“Good night, my matron, I’ll surely sleep tight with you…” he responded.


He was hard again, surrounded by those two mountains of flesh. But despite the excitement, her mere majestic presence was able to soothe his nerves. He found himself thinking that it was nice to let her know that he was so pleased to be with her, and to prick her body with his erect cock. He loved to make her giant matron aware of his appreciation towards her.


And so, thinking these thoughts and gently groping her enveloping giant breasts, Dexter was slowly lulled to sleep by her calm, deep breathing.


 


 

Chapter 10 by Averageguy

Chapter 10

 

In the following weeks, Melania’s mom and Dexter spent their days drawing up a coherent and valid political programme for her party, while Melania conducted some researches about the social and economic benefits that women’s growth could bring about. It was a period of intense work, but still they could find some time to indulge in moments of fun and pleasure. Those were Dexter’s favourite times of day. He felt so good each time he was allowed to benefit from Melania’s mom’s giant body, and the truth was that he had to contain himself for the rest of the day: he just couldn’t get enough of her, and he was getting used to living with a constant hard-on.

What excited him the most, was the fact that that glorious mature body seemed to be a bit bigger each time he approached it. But maybe it was just his imagination.

Finally, after they had worked on the programme and on the speeches for weeks, the day came for their first electoral meeting. It was to be held in a stadium, and when Dexter, Melania and her mom got there, it was clear to them that the new-born “Growth party” was an object of great curiosity among the population. Because, in fact, the stadium was completely packed.

When the three of them appeared before the crowd to take their seats behind a giant conference desk, the audience muttered in disbelief at the view of the two enormous women. Looking at the crowd, Dexter could clearly notice the look of shock on men’s faces. On the other hand, the women appeared amazed and intrigued.

The two giantesses sat on giant chairs, taylor-made for them, while Dexter was placed directly on the desk by Melania’s mom. She then smiled at the crowd, checked the mic and spoke:

“Good evening everyone, and welcome: what a lot of you there are, it’s a wonderful sight! As you may know, we’re here to present the “Growth Party”, with which we aim to ferry this country into the future! Our idea of future is that of a radiant, fair and prosperous one, and we will now introduce it in detail. But first, let me say a little about ourselves…”

She briefly introduced Dexter, Melania and herself, then told about the growth that she and her daughter had been undergoing, its physiological reasons and how it changed their ordinary lives in many ways. After that necessary introduction, she turned it over to Melania, who was charged with the more technical issues.

She explained that the new world, inhabited by giant women, should rebuilt from scratch in order to fit their new sizes. That would bring an enormous amount work, and be decidedly positive on an economic level.  On an ecologic one, there would be less necessity to use means of transport and thus to pollute the air, given that even great distances would appear as short walks to the giantesses.

The laws they would propose would be aimed to encourage the new employment opportunities, generated by the growth, and to protect men and women’s rights in the upcoming transitional period.
She was speaking like a political insider, and you could really say that she was a very educated young woman.

When she finished exposing all data, she turned it over again to her mother. She began to speak again:

“So, I think we’ve discussed our political agenda sufficiently. For my part, I can tell that I will lead the government with equity and determination, and I will do my best to provide for all my citizens’ needs, just like I do now with my man: Dexter.”

Since there was nothing left to say, Dexter simply nodded and smiled at the crowd.

The audience remained silent for a while, then the first women began to clap their hands and stand up, followed by many others. The crowd applauded and cheered, and Dexter noticed that even some men had began to clap their hands. After the standing ovation was over, though, a man spoke up and said to Melania’s mom:

“Well, Mrs., how can we trust the way you provide for your man’s needs? How can we be sure that we would agree about your methods, and about your idea of ‘taking care’? After all, we don’t know what you mean by that. And I want guarantees when the one who says that she will take care of me is a, well… Let’s say it, a giantess.”

Melania’s mom was caught a bit off guard by that remark, but she thought fast and immediately got an idea. She puffed out her chest and defiantly smiled down at the man in the crowd.

“Ok, sir, you will now have a demonstration of the care I have towards my man. Dexter, come closer please.”

Dexter couldn’t understand what she had in mind, so he just looked up at her with quizzical eyes. In that moment, he noticed that she was unbuttoning her shirt. Her cleavage was being exposed little by little, and the more you could see of her humongous breasts, the more you could tell that they were impatiently demanding to be set free from the constriction of their bra. Slowly and solemnly, Melania’s mom took out one glorious breast, then the other. They were absolutely enormous, so that her whole figure appeared even more majestic and imposing now. Indeed, Dexter was awestruck by her overall size. Maybe the fact that she was sitting in front of so many normal-sized people was contributing to make her look even bigger. But actually he couldn’t understand: was it just a perception due to the context, or was she actually bigger…?

Dexter was still motionlessly gazing up at her, when he felt her big hand lifting him up from the table, and placing him right in front of her immense bosom. The view was unbelievably astounding, but he still couldn’t understand her intentions. So she spoke:

“Come on, Dexter dear, show these people the way in which I provide for your needs” said Melania’s mom.

Dexter was really confused and torn. The vision in front of himself was undoubtedly glorious: that enormous body was calling him and he deeply wanted to answer its call and to stick to her boobs. But, on the other hand, he was in front of hundreds of people, and the whole situation was quite embarrassing. Having perceived the state of uncertainty in which Dexter was lingering, Melania’s mom decided to act for herself and grabbed him again.

“He’s just a bit embarrassed, poor boy,” she said to the crowd. Then she added, turning to Dexter: “Come here, little one, it’s all right.”

And as she said so, she pulled his body towards one of her magnificent breasts, and placed his head on a level with her nipple. Dexter was overwhelmed. She was forcing him to breastfeed from her in front of all those people. He felt abused, but still he couldn’t find the strength to protest or to fight against her will.

“Suck it now, my boy” she ordered, stroking his head.

Dexter felt so embarassed that, almost in order to hide his face from the curious looks of the audience, he turned his face towards Melania’s mom’s giant bosom, pressed his mouth against her nipple and started to suck on it.

He had surrendered to the fact that his reputation was gone forever: he was being breastfed by a giant woman in front of hundreds of people, and he wasn’t even able to oppose that. Shortly afterwards, milk started pouring into his mouth and he drank it up, trying to lose himself in his work, so as to forget about the crowd that was looking at him.

With Dexter still sucking on her breast, Melania’s mom looked proudly toward the audience, which was silently witnessing that event. The guy who had asked for a demonstration had been silenced, and was now looking up at her, open-mouthed and in awe. She could see that many women were intrigued and fascinated by what they were seeing, and the look on their faces clearly expressed their desire to be like her: big, powerful and irresistible. The men, on the other hand, seemed to be mesmerised. They were watching the scene in disbelief and awe, and a good number of them were excited to the point of drooling. This contributed to increase Melania’s mom’s feeling of power and self-satisfaction: it was clear that the audience was convinced.

Moments later, Dexter gave up sucking and, amid the general silence, Melania’s mom’s nipple popped out of his mouth, with a popping sound. He was still deeply embarrassed, though, and rushed to bury his face in her cleavage again, holding onto her breasts as if to take shelter. In that very moment, though, he could hear that the crowd was starting to clap hands and cheer. The whole audience stood up, applauding, honouring and magnifying Melania’s mom. There was no doubt that the campaign rally was a success all along the line. Nonetheless, Dexter wasn’t able to look directly at the crowd yet, still ashamed about the way he had been used in front of all those people.

The rally was officially over, but they hung around some more time, answering to journalists’ questions, taking pictures and receiving enthusiastic compliments. During that entire time, Dexter was carried around by Melania’s mom, and kept hiding his face into her cleavage to avoid people’s stares. He was only talked to by some interlocutors, mainly women, who stated how lucky he was to have such a woman on his side.

When it was finally over, they set off. Since Melania had an appointment for that evening, she made her separate way to the city, while Dexter and Melania’s mom headed straight home.

Chapter 11 by Averageguy

Chapter 11

 

Melania’s mom carried Dexter in her cleavage all the way back, and didn’t care too much about his silence, thinking that he could simply be tired.
When they finally got inside the house, Melania’s mom headed straight to her bedroom.
She put Dexter down on the table, and looked down at him. But Dexter, for his part, lowered his eyes and tried to avoid eye contact with her.

“Is there something wrong, sweetie?” She asked with apprehension.

She put one gigantic index under his chin and lifted his face, in order to look him straight in the eyes. It was the same action she had performed when they first had met again after long time, about three months earlier. He could remember that he had felt similar feelings of subjection back then, when he had found her way taller than he remembered, to the point that her new height had caused him to lower his eyes in her presence. She had gently forced his head up with an index under his chin, then flashing him a loving smile from above. Just like she was doing now. But how many things had changed since then! That first evening, standing in front of her, he remembered that he almost reached her breast level. Now her mere index was as big as his whole torso, and he had to look further up at her, even while standing on a giant table. Also, she had grown more authoritarian, as the facts of the day could demonstrate. The point was that he was so tiny now, compared to her, that she could simply do what she wanted with him. Dexter had many contrasting feelings in that moment, but he wasn’t able to confess the true reasons for his silence and discomfort, so he simply muttered:

“N-no, my matron, i-it’s all right…”

Her loving face smiled motherly down at him, then she said:

“I’m so proud of you, darling. You’ve been so brave to do what you did in front of all those people today. You really are my courageous little man.”

She lifted him up, brought him in front of her fat lips and kissed him tenderly.

“And I think you deserve a reward for that…” she said temptingly.

She put him down again and started undressing him. Despite the recent embarrassment he had been forced to endure, his cock was promptly standing to attention, careless about his dignity being hurt or whatever. In fact, judging from that physical reaction, you could easily guess that he was absolutely loving the whole thing.

She left him stand naked on the table, his erect cock pointing to her majestic figure, and she began to undress as well. Dexter was ecstatic and his eyes followed her every movement in the process. His cock was jumping up and down, his excitement growing with every piece of clothing she removed. When she was finally naked, she turned to him and stood still. Her boobs were immense and mighty, her whole body was curvier and thicker than ever, and inspired deference and admiration. She was a powerful, gigantic goddess in front of her loyal, tiny subject. And she was simply imperious. She looked down at him from up above, with a luscious smile on her face, and that view was almost enough to make Dexter’s cock explode right then, but somehow he managed to keep from ejaculating. She then spoke:

“My boy, as I said you’ve been so brave today. And you have to know that courage turns me on so much…” She licked her lips and continued: “Now I want you to show me how me how much of a man you are.”

She got closer to the table he was standing on, and turned her back to him. She then bent over and stuck out her butt towards him. It was tremendously huge: way, way bigger than his body, it was a wonderland to look at. She spread her legs a bit and bent some more, so that the two mountains of flash in front of him seemed to expand even more. Then she slightly crouched and brought her ass precisely on a level with the table Dexter was standing on.

“Show me what you’ve got, brave little man” she said, and Dexter had the impression it was the giant butt itself talking to him.

He felt an urge to make contact with it. He made his way to the edge of the table, against which her buttocks were pressed, and touched her incredibly smooth skin. He slowly began to stroke that ass, then to rub himself against it, spreading his arms to hug the greatest amount of butt that he was able to. That situation was driving him crazy, and he surrendered to his most irrational sexual impulses: he began kissing and worshipping that enormous butt with devotion, losing himself to it.

Melania’s mom was so turned on by the power she had over Dexter. She loved how easily she could get him to do whatever she wanted, and she was so pleased to be worshipped for her size and superiority. After a while, though, she really wanted him to get down to business, so she spoke with authority:

“Dexter, now you have to stick it inside of me. I want you to ride me RIGHT NOW.”

That was an order. She wanted him to ride her just like in the old days. Except that now she was an extremely massive colossus.

When he heard the command, Dexter hastened to do what he was ordered. He struggled to make his way between her massive round buttocks, which were pressing on his body from both sides, trying to get as close to her vagina as he could. Sticking out his pelvis, trying to get deeper between her cheeks, he felt his cock making contact with soft and warm flesh, which was probably her labia. Extremely aroused, he began to hump her matron.

Melania’s mom, despite the fact that she could barely feel his cock pricking her, was so aroused too.  What excited her the most was the mere fact that she was so powerful and enormous compared to him, and that he couldn’t help but venerate her and obey her every order. These simple thoughts were enough to make her arousal increase more and more, so that after a while she began moaning loudly and lustfully.

Those moans were a great encouragement, for Dexter, to hump her even harder and faster: he was completely losing his mind between those gigantic buttocks. Not much time later, he could feel his orgasm approach, and after a few more thrusts he began to ejaculate. In the same moment, Melania’s mom reached her climax too, filling the air with wild, loud moans. Dexter continued thrusting some more, until his spasming body was completely worn out by the superhuman effort and pleasure it had been undergoing.

They rested there for a while, his body held up by the two thick buttocks pressing around it. Moments later, he felt a big hand pulling him out from between the two fleshy mountains and putting him back down on the table. He then saw the colossal ass in front of him raise higher (she had been slightly crouching in order to reach the table level) and jiggle as the giantess reached her standing position. What a feeling of dominance it inspired.

It was only in that moment, facing that immense butt looming over his tiny body in all its glory, that he realised how tremendously he adored being subjected to that goddess-like mature giantess. To serve her, to please her and to obey her were the only things that mattered. His previous reaction to the facts of that day was just the last attempt of his struggling ego to fight against the new state of affairs. But now, at last, his ego was leaving place to a new, fully conscious awareness of his devotion to his giant, powerful matron.

Dexter smiled and closed his eyes: he felt finally ready to embrace this new reality with all himself.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10100