The Shrink [F/M vore] by BunnyWrites
Summary:

Benjamin's therapist, Ms Madeleine Cooper, seems to have an unusually keen interest in his dreams of being tiny. Dreams he thought would only ever remain fantasy, until Madeleine has a proposal that will turn his world upside down. But are her plans the same as his?


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 8262 Read: 19472 Published: February 16 2021 Updated: February 16 2021
Story Notes:

This is a commission for Anonymous. I currently have several more stories in my commission queue, so if you're interested in me writing something for you, get in touch to reserve your slot. 

---

1. Chapter 1 by BunnyWrites

2. Chapter 2 by BunnyWrites

3. Chapter 3 by BunnyWrites

4. Chapter 4 by BunnyWrites

5. Chapter 5 by BunnyWrites

Chapter 1 by BunnyWrites

“And that’s why girls are objectively inferior at Super Smash Bros” declared Benjamin with an air of smug satisfaction, watching his therapist diligently copy down his incredible insight into her notebook. She was sat cross-legged in the armchair opposite him, peering down her thick-rimmed glasses at the notes on her lap.

Benjamin’s gaze didn’t linger long on her notes as his eyes rode up her figure-hugging cream dress and to the deep cleavage it showed off. Her dress’s shoulder straps dug lightly into her skin as they strained to maintain a firm hold on her ample bust. Benjamin had often imagined one of those straps slipping off, sliding smoothly down her lightly-tanned skin and exposing the bra underneath. He’d thought long and hard (both literally and figuratively) about the type and colour of underwear she had on. Dr Madeleine Cooper maintained an air of quiet competence when listening to him, implying a neutral tone, a classic white perhaps? But he’d also caught brief glimpses of barely-restrained lust flick across her face when he talked about those dreams. So perhaps a sultry red?

He was so proud of his impeccable logic and distracted by his visualising how that red lace would look against the freckled skin of her chest that he missed her reply. His gaze rose from her bust to her face, where he saw her staring right at him expectantly, tapping a pen on her plump scarlet lips. She had a slim face with high cheekbones, while her brunette hair was folded neatly into a braided bun at the back of her head, leaving a small fringe overhanging her eyebrows. Those eyebrows furrowed into a small scowl as she continued to wait.

“Err… what?” Benjamin spluttered, feeling like a deer caught in headlights.

Dr Cooper took a breath, seemingly letting go of her annoyance before speaking. “I asked how your schoolwork was going.” Every syllable was pronounced prim and proper, with an air of cool professionalism.

“Oh! It’s going pretty good I guess? You know how the teachers are biased against me, they don’t like that I’m smarter than them. Like last Friday I was explaining to the science teacher, Mrs Taylor, that she was wrong about…”

Madeleine nodded her head attentively as she looked down at her notes. She resumed doodling her plans for decorating the office. Its current decor reflected her recent acquisition of it, with bland grey walls, a thin carpet designed more for ease of cleaning than appearance, and her small wooden desk stacked with paperwork. The only flash of colour was with the ruby armchairs, something she’d picked out herself. They had thick plush seats so her ass wouldn’t get sore counting the seconds until 5pm. On the plus side, the office offered an amazing view. Glancing over Benjamin’s shoulder, she looked out the glass walls that overlooked the city. She’d never grow tired of the view from here on the 8th floor. It made her feel like she was towering over everyone, and that she could crush them underfoot any time she chose.

She noticed the room had gone silent. She looked over to Benjamin to see his eyes fixated on her crossed legs. She resisted the urge to pull down the hem of her dress, not wanting to draw further attention to how much of her thighs were already exposed. Nor could she uncross her legs without flashing Benjamin more than he deserved to see. She tried wriggling her toes in her wedge heels, hoping it might catch his eye. Nope.

She tried clearing her throat and Benjamin jumped in his seat. She struggled to resist smirking, enjoying his squirming as he pretended he hadn’t been looking up her skirt. She knew he was attracted to her, being wearily familiar with male attention. From her colleagues to her professors at school, she’d always attracted the gaze of those with an eye for feminine beauty. She didn’t mind, seeing how easily she could twist them to her will never failed to amuse her.

With Benjamin’s attention elsewhere, she uncrossed her legs, but lingered just enough to give him the briefest glimpse up her inner thighs. As she snapped her knees shut, she thought of trapping Benjamin between her thighs, forcing him to pleasure her. While she wasn’t especially attracted to Benjamin, the thought of having complete control of him thrilled her.

“So, Benjamin,” she tried to keep her tone casual and uninterested, hiding her eagerness to hear his response. “Have you had any more of those… dreams?”

Benjamin sat up in his chair and glanced around the empty room, seemingly wanting to confirm they were alone. For the first time today, he kept his eyes off Madeleine’s body, looking any direction but hers as he struggled for the right words. “Yeah… um. Last night… it started as usual with me walking into school and noticing everything was so big. Like… giant! It was then I realised how small I was, tiny, like the size of your palm.”

Madeleine squeezed her thighs together, feeling a tingle in her crotch as she replied eagerly “and what were you wearing?”

Benjamin coughed awkwardly, “nothing…” If he’d been watching Madeleine in that moment, he’d have seen a shiver run down her body. “Just like the other times. So, um, being so small, I’m scared someone will step on me, so I start looking for somewhere safe to go. I see an open doorway and rush through, but then realise I’m in the girl’s changing room. It was totally an accident! I swear, I wasn’t trying to peep...”

Madeleine nodded as she drew a crude illustration in her notes of a tiny naked man cowering under the foot of a giant woman. By “sheer coincidence,” the woman looked an awful lot like Madeleine. “Are you circumcised, Benjamin?” She asked as she began sketching out the tiny man’s erect penis.

Benjamin nearly fell out his armchair. “W-what does that have to do with my dream?”

Madeleine waved a hand in the air dismissively, “oh, you know... Sigmund Freud.” That was always her default response to difficult questions. It turned out saying “Sigmund Freud” with enough confidence got you out of anything. “Anyway, what happened next?”

As Benjamin resumed talking of his dream, recounting the humiliating things the schoolgirls had done to him after they’d found him peeping, he found himself growing increasingly aroused. Mirroring Madeleine earlier, he crossed his legs to hide the growing bulge in his crotch. She looked uncomfortable too, or so he assumed from her red cheeks, mistaking her arousal for embarrassment.

Madeleine’s voice took on a huskier tone as she inquired for more and more details about his dream. She almost worried she was going to leave a damp spot on her chair by the end of the session. It wasn’t just Benjamin’s dream that did it for her, it was what she had planned for him. In her desk drawer was an experimental drug she’d recently obtained, one designed to help men struggling with height issues, that would within just a few minutes permanently shrink someone by a few inches. She didn’t have just one pill of the drug, she’d stashed dozens. By her estimate, she had enough to shrink someone down to the size of her hand, and she had special someone in mind for that…

“Benjamin!” She called out with some reluctance, not wanting to interrupt the details of his dream. “I may have a way to help you with those dreams.”

“Oh? But… I don’t know if I really need help?” Benjamin replied as he fidgeted with his sleeve. “I, um, kind of like them?”

“No Benjamin, it’s a problem! It’s a sign of…” A note of uncertainty entered Madeleine’s voice. “It’s one of Sigmund Freud’s theories on an unhealthy attachment to, um… your mother? It’s very complicated! You wouldn’t understand, but trust me...” She tried her most winning smile.

Benjamin’s looked uncertain. “My mother? I guess I do rely on her a lot, maybe… maybe I could dress myself in the mornings?”

“She dresses you?” Replied a bemused Madeleine. “But no, forget that. I have another option, a better option...” She rose to her feet in an excited rush and dashed to the desk behind Benjamin, not wanting to give him time to ponder her offer. “I have the perfect treatment! It’s kind of experimental, hush-hush you understand?” She bent over, knowing she was presenting her firm buttocks in Benjamin’s direction and hoped it kept his attention.

As he twisted in his chair to face her, Benjamin realised the smooth curve of her ass was a mere arm’s reach away. He imagined running his hand over the taut fabric, squeezing it, feeling her divine derriere indent under his grip. His breathing quickened as he realised that when he bent forward he could see up her dress, all the way up her thighs. As her hips swayed from side to side and her thighs rubbed together, the hem of her skirt began to rise up her legs. As he leaned a little lower, he could just make out the shadowed outline of her panties. Just one more inch and he’d determine their colour...

Madeleine rose upright and twirled on her heel with her attention on her prescription book as she scribbled down an appointment time. “Tomorrow… no, Friday would be better! Let’s say 8pm?”

Benjamin nearly toppled his armchair backwards as he urgently rose from his bent position. He tensed as he awaited a rebuke for looking up her skirt, but it didn’t come. Instead, she leaned over him, lowering her bust to eye-level and giving him a peek down her dress. Benjamin gulped, not quite sure what was happening.

Hoping to keep his attention more on her body than her words, Madeleine subtly shrugged her shoulder as she ripped out the top page of her prescription pad, causing her dress shoulder strap to slip down her arm. Benjamin gazed in wonder at the exposed black bra strap, a sight he’d replay in his mind repeatedly later that evening. He barely noticed Madeleine slipping the torn page into his hand.

“Remember, 8pm Friday, my office” spoke Madeleine as she gently tugged on Benjamin’s hand, helping him to his feet.

Finally realising what she was saying, Benjamin looked back at her with confusion. “But… isn’t that a bit late?”

“Oh, err, it’s my special time for my favourite patients” Madeleine explained with a wink as she herded him to the door. Before he could question it further, she gave him a slight push and closed the door behind him.

With the door shut, Madeleine leaned her shoulder against it and slid down to the floor, her wobbly legs barely able to keep her standing. She was so excited, this had been a fantasy of hers for so long. She felt her loins call out for attention, aching. She glanced at the clock on the wall, she had 10 minutes before her next appointment… just enough time.

Chapter 2 by BunnyWrites

Friday. 7:56pm.

Madeleine buttoned up her silk blouse as she stood by her office window, peering down at the street below. She could make out Benjamin standing in the rain, wearing a tan suit that looked a size too big for him. Her lips curled into a wicked grin as she watched him wave goodbye to his mother’s minivan before dashing for the shelter of her office building.

She felt her stomach quiver in excitement, knowing he was on his way. She looked up at her reflection in the glass, wriggling her hips in the tight-fitting blouse and pencil skirt she had on. She tugged on her waistband, raising the hem to expose just a thin band of skin between her stockings and the skirt. As she rolled her hips, the light caught the outline of the garter belt under her skirt. She’d never wear something this promiscuous during business hours, she’d be fighting off male colleagues every trip to refill her coffee, so she’d changed into it just a half-hour before. 

Over by the desk, she’d draped her old Princeton University sweatshirt. She wasn’t sure how much of a bulge she might be leaving the office with, or whether her blouse would still fit, so she’d prepared it as a backup. 

She felt her pulse quicken as she thought of what was to come. She hadn’t even heard the term “giantess” until she’d started taking on male patients a couple of years ago. A surprising number of them spoke of dreams involving being stepped on, toyed with, and otherwise humiliated by giant women. At first she’d thought it rather strange, but as time went on, as she’d heard the same fantasy again and again, she’d started to enjoy hearing about it. Her efforts to help her patients had taken second place to her desire to hear more of these dreams, wanting more and more details. 

That was all she’d ever thought they’d be, idle dreams she touched herself to, until an attractive sales rep had mentioned off-hand about an experimental drug her company was testing. Madeleine had thought it couldn’t be real, that someone could really be shrunk, but she’d seen it with her own eyes. It was designed to shrink someone by only a few inches to help those who struggled with their height, but she’d carefully examined the research notes and there was nothing there about a shrinking limit as long as the dose was increased. 

She’d managed to convince the sales rep to give her a supply of the drug “for her patients,” and had been awaiting just the right candidate to use her entire stash on. Tonight she’d find out just how far it could go. If her plan didn’t work and he only shrank by a few inches, then she’d give him a kiss on the forehead and send him home, telling him he was cured. She was sure he’d be satisfied just in having seen her dressed like this. She’d even picked out some red lingerie for tonight, having heard him regale her at length on the innate superiority of red over all other lingerie colours. 

Taking a deep breath to calm her excitement, she popped the top two buttons of her blouse and awaited her prey...

Chapter 3 by BunnyWrites

“No Mom, I’ll just get the bus home” Benjamin yelled back impatiently at the minivan as he hunched his shoulders, wanting to get out of the rain.

 

“Ok, but if you change your mind, just text m-” called back his mother before being cut off by the slam of the van’s door as Benjamin turned around and dashed towards the office building. He wasn’t sure if he was going to “get lucky” tonight, but he didn’t want to ruin the mood by having his mother waiting outside.

 

Stepping through the revolving door and into the brightly lit lobby, he shook the raindrops from his suit jacket. It hung a little loose on him since his mother didn’t want to buy a second suit for his college graduation, so she’d told him to grow into this one. Explaining why he’d needed a suit in the first place was hard enough, but he wanted to impress Dr Cooper. He knew she had the hots for him, she was always so diligent in scribbling down his opinions in her notebook, and how else to explain such a late night appointment in her “favourite patient” slot?

 

He walked through the lobby with a cocky air, nodding to a tired young woman passing him the other way, a heavy box of paperwork in her arms. He didn’t think to hold the door for her as he marched past, his mind’s eye already on Dr Cooper. He wondered what colour underwear she wore today. Maybe white, as pure and innocent as she was?

 

He stepped into the waiting elevator and pushed the button for Dr Cooper’s floor. He tugged at his tie, he’d told his mother it was way too tight but she hadn’t listened. 

 

Stepping out the elevator, he saw the glass partitions into the neighbouring offices showed vacant rooms, computers left idle and humming through the night. He walked through the familiar corridors to Dr Cooper’s office and was initially surprised to see the desk outside her room unmanned. Her usual receptionist was so snooty with him, just because she’d caught him looking down her blouse that one time. If she didn’t want men to stare, then she shouldn’t have worn such a low-cut top, reasoned Benjamin. 

 

Glancing at the desk, he saw a small piece of paper folded upright with the words “Hello Benjamin! Let yourself in whenever you arrive, I’m ready for you now. Dr Madeleine Cooper <3” He felt his heart skip a beat on seeing the <3, she WAS into him! He was tempted to take a photo for his friend at school, who had refused to believe his therapist had the hots for him. 

 

As he stepped up to Dr Cooper’s door, he wondered if he should have brought flowers. Maybe next time? He lightly rapped on the door and was surprised when it opened immediately. Dr Cooper stood within, beaming a wide smile and beckoning him inside. There was something about her expression, an intensity to her gaze, that cut into his self-assured mood, but he wasn’t going to back out now. As he stepped through the threshold, Dr Cooper swiftly closed and locked the door behind him. She’d never done that before.

 

She twirled around to face him, the key in hand. Seeing his nervous expression, she explained “it’s just to keep us cosy in here, I don’t want any interruptions to… your therapy.” She lifted the key above the popped collar of her blouse, dangling it over her cleavage, silently daring him to reach for it before letting it drop from her fingers. Benjamin watched it bounce, then nestle itself between her breasts, wobbling down and out of sight. She clapped her hand over her bust, grinning and she sealed it in. “All gone... don’t you feel cosier now?” 

 

Benjamin watched, mouth slightly ajar, as Dr Cooper sauntered past him. His eyes followed her, lowering to her firm, round, ass that swayed with each step she took in her stiletto heels. The seams that ran up the back of her stockings were like arrows, drawing all eyes to her booty.

 

“Have a seat” Dr Cooper said over her shoulder as she went to her desk, spurring Benjamin from his paralysis as he nervously walked over to the two armchairs in the middle of the room. He was glad for the chance to sit down and cover the growing bulge in his pants. 

 

He settled down on the nearest armchair, his familiar chair. Trying to think of anything to fill the silence as Dr Cooper bent over her desk, her pencil skirt beginning to rise up her thighs, Benjamin cried out, “so, sure is nasty weather out there tonight Dr Cooper, I hope you have an umbrella.” He inwardly cringed at himself, he was talking about the weather? Of all the things he could have started their conversation about, he chose this?

 

Dr Cooper laughed, “we’re after business hours, so just call me Madeleine, also…” she turned to face him. “I don’t mind getting wet.” She winked and wriggled her hips before returning her attention to the desk, counting out the tablets as she crushed and mixed them into a glass of water.

 

If this were like the anime he watched, Benjamin knew his nose would have just exploded in spurting blood. He crossed his legs, feeling his cock pressing up against the zipper. “So, um, do you want me to tell you about those dreams again?” He asked, trying to sound suave, but only coming across as awkward. 

 

“Not this time, I have something better planned. I think you’ll quite enjoy it, at least the first half...” Madeleine turned to face him with a glass of water held carefully between her dainty fingers. She brought it over to Benjamin slowly, ensuring she didn’t spill a single drop. “I have a special treatment for you, it’ll help us roleplay your dreams, then you’ll be cured!”

 

“Roleplay my dreams?” Benjamin blushed as he wondered what part of the dream she meant. When the schoolgirl had toyed with him between her toes? When she’d sat on him? He felt his breath catch in his throat at the thought. 

 

“Yes! This water here will shrink you down to around the size of my palm...” Madeline struggled to stifle a smirk as she thought of it, her eyes sparkling in excitement as she held out the glass of drugged water for Benjamin to take. 

 

Benjamin hesitated. “Shrunk? For real?”

 

Madeline nodded with a level of enthusiasm that unnerved Benjamin. 

 

“B-but, like, just temporarily? I don’t want to be small forever…” Benjamin looked suspiciously at the water as he took it from Madeline. 

 

“Not forever! Just...” she tapped a finger on her lips, drawing Benjamin’s attention to how plump and luscious they looked with her dark lipstick. Madeleine wasn’t entirely sure how long digestion took, she’d studied psychology, not biology. She was at least confident she’d be done within a day. “12 to 24 hours maybe?”

 

“That long?!?! B-but I need to get home! What will my mother say?” 

 

“Don’t worry” Madeline cooed, struggling with the urge to grab the glass and force it down his throat. “That’s why you’re going to stay overnight with me!” 

 

Benjamin gulped, even in his wildest fantasies he’d never imagined Dr Cooper to be so forward. “I guess I should text my mom?” He put the glass down by his feet and fumbled in his pockets for his phone.

 

An annoyed grimace briefly crossed Madeline’s face as she snatched the phone from his grasp. “You can text her where you are later! You told her not to pick you up, right? Like I told you...”

 

Benjamin nodded and Madeleine sighed in relief. The smirk returned to her lips as she twirled and took the phone to her desk. When she turned back to Benjamin, she saw him blushing and looking down at his suit. 

 

“If I’m tiny…” he asked, “this wouldn’t fit. Would I be… naked?” 

 

Madeleine’s grin widened. “As naked as your dreams! Unless you packed some doll-sized underwear…” she giggled at the thought. 

 

Benjamin’s cheeks went a deeper red. “I don’t know if I could be naked, here, with you, when you could see me... it’d be so embarassing!”

 

Madeleine held back a sigh, maybe she should have tried this with someone older first? Someone who’d leap at the chance of parading around naked for her amusement. His youthful naivety was useful though, and she admitted there was a thrill in plucking him from his mother’s grasp. From one woman to another, from her womb to my belly. "Perhaps..." she whispered, in a questioning tone as if she hadn't planned out exactly how this night would go, "it would make you less nervous if I also stripped off?" 

 

Benjamin could barely believe what he'd heard, his jaw dropped as Madeleine ran her hands up her hips, sloping into her waist, then back out over her bust. Every curve in her figure shown clearly within her snug-fitting outfit. She began teasing the buttons of her blouse, popping them one at a time, exposing more cleavage. Benjamin was pleased to see her bra was the fiery red he’d once imagined, but he’d never thought there would be so little of it. The silken fabric band hugged the underside of her bust with just a small frill lace on top, leaving her nipples partially exposed as they poked on top. She continued popping buttons all the way down to her waist, exposing more lightly-tanned skin and making Benjamin wonder if she sunbathed nude. 

 

Madeleine shrugged her shoulders back, slipping her unbuttoned blouse down her arms to collapse on the floor in a heap. Her hands remained in constant motion as she rolled them around her hips next, her fingers disappearing behind her. After a brief wriggle of her hips and a zipping noise, her skirt’s waistband loosened and started to slide down, exposing the garter belt digging slightly into her hips. 

 

Madeleine continued to wriggle her hips as she pulled the pencil skirt down past her thighs, revealing the red lace panties she had on underneath. She bent forward as she tugged the skirt past her knees, her heavy breasts drooping forward and nearly tumbling free of her bra. With the pencil skirt past her knees, it was able to slide on its own down the smooth surface of her stockings. She shuffled her feet as she stepped out of it, her high heels stomping on the fabric. 

 

"Ta-da!” Cried Madeleine, rising upright and lifting her arms into the air in a flourish. “Isn't this more comfortable?"

Chapter 4 by BunnyWrites

Benjamin tried to reply but only spluttered as she bent down so much that he wondered if she was going to approach him on hands and knees, but she only reached for the glass of water by the foot of his chair, lifting it up to his lips as she rested on her knees in front of him.

Benjamin's eyes ran over her bare skin, trying to soak it all in, and wondering if he was in a dream. He barely noticed the glass being pressed to his lips as Madeleine gently tilted it back. "Come on" she cooed quietly, "just swallow..."

Madeleine intently watched the bulges run down Benjamin's throat as she counted his swallows. She could barely contain her excitement as he came to a finish, took a breath, and sank back into his chair an inch lower than when he'd started. She wasn’t sure if she was imagining it at first, but then she saw him shrink another inch and she couldn’t hold back a small excited squeal.

Benjamin looked around at the armchair growing larger around him, feeling his suit grow increasingly loose around him, and then up to Madeleine’s eyes that had once looked up to him now look down on him. He felt a flicker of fear at the predatory intensity of those eyes.

Madeleine wasn't exactly sure how far he might shrink, she’d done the math and carefully measured the dose, but this quantity had never been tested before. As his arms slipped out of his suit, she started to worry what’d happen if she’d given him too much. An ant sized Benjamin wouldn’t be fun to play with. Or maybe it'd be worse if she hadn’t given him enough? What if she couldn’t fit him in her mouth?

As Benjamin's height reduced to that of a beach ball, his nude torso slipped up through his shirt collar, the top button still fastened. From his perspective, the world seemed to be growing ever larger, none more so than Madeleine's face as she peered down at him, her breathing coming faster and heavier.

After a few minutes, the shrinking seemed to slow and eventually stop. Benjamin remained sat on the chair, now nude and surrounded by the suit he'd worn. Madeleine carefully reached down, scooping her hand under him and lifting him up for inspection. She sighed in relief, seeing he'd shrunk to about the size of her palm. "How do you feel Benjamin?" She asked, her lips curling into a wicked smile.

Benjamin shuddered, her formerly soft words seemed to boom loudly now she was so much bigger. He awkwardly clasped his hands over his crotch to cover his arousal as he felt Madeline's soft palm under his buttocks, so warm and comfortable as his legs dangled off the edge of her palm. He looked around in amazement. If he thought Dr Cooper had large breasts before, now they were bigger than he was! His earlier apprehension turned to wonder, "I-I-I'm, um, ok? I'm small, but I feel normal? Like it’s the world that changed, not me."

"That's good!" Madeleine brought up her other hand, raised a forefinger, and lightly patted his head. "You're just so cute like this" she cooed happily.

Benjamin felt himself being knocked around with each pat when even her forefinger was bigger than his head. He was relieved when she stopped.

"So..." Madeleine said, "shall we begin?"

"Err... what were we doing again?" His mind having space for little more than the sight of Madeleine’s breasts hanging in front of him.

"We're roleplaying your dream!" Madeleine explained in an excited rush. "So tell me again, how does it begin?"

"Oh, well, normally I'm on the floor..." He leaned out over the edge of Madeleine's palm and gulped, realising it looked far further down now he was tiny.

Madeleine gently lowered him down, being careful to cup her fingers so he didn't fall off as she brought him to the floor. Looking behind him, Benjamin realised he was shorter than the armchair's legs. Underneath it, past several dust bunnies, was a pair of lace pink panties. He wondered how long they'd been there, had he been sitting over that for months? Only yesterday that knowledge would have been enough to satisfy his fantasies for weeks, but now, looking at Madeleine’s lingerie… he now he had higher expectations. He returned his attention to Madeleine, seeing her enormous stocking-clad thighs come down on either side as she settled down on the ground in front of him. His vision was drawn up her thighs, past the straps of her garter belt, to the red lace of her panties. Looking closely, he could make out the shape of her puffy labia lips amidst the lace.

"What next?" Came Madeleine's booming voice above him, interrupting his drooling stare at her crotch.

"I guess I'd walk into the girl's changing room?" Benjamin would normally have felt embarrassed admitting that, but looking up between Dr Cooper's curvy thighs, he felt exhilarated. Maybe the therapy was working already?

"Oh..." replied Madeleine as she got to her feet and stepped away from him. She twisted around so the curve of her ass came into view. "So would I be in the showers? Something like this..." She began to run her hands up and down her body, her fingers gliding smoothly over her bra, peeling back the lace and exposing the side profile of her nipple, before sliding down to her hips.

"Errrr..." Benjamin struggled for words as he gazed up at the magnificent sight, his new height giving him a further appreciation of Dr Cooper's divine body.

Madeleine peered down at Benjamin, "what next?"

Benjamin coughed uncomfortable, "then, um, I'm found..."

Madeleine grinned then let out a mock shriek, covering her open mouth with the back of her hand. "There's a tiny man watching me shower! How... naughty!" She turned her whole body to face him, bending over with her arms cuddling chest and squeezing her breasts together. "Does someone need to be... punished?" She stepped forward and Benjamin stepped back, but her stride was far further than his. He realised the height difference was far more daunting in real life than in his dream.

Before Benjamin could back away under the armchair, Madeleine tapped him with her big toe, knocking him onto his back and causing him to raise his arms. She rose an eyebrow as she looked down at his tiny crotch and the small erection there. Her voice grew a touch huskier, “you didn’t tell me it was a wet dream…” She placed her heel between his legs, then slowly lowered the sole of her foot over him, her toes coming down over his face. He felt the toe seam of her stocking on his chest as she lightly pressed her foot against him.

“I could crush you right now” she said with an air of menace, her lips curling back into a wicked grin.

“B-but not for real right?” Benjamin spluttered from under her foot. “Just in the dream…”

“Of course! Only in the dream…” Madeleine pressed her foot down a little harder, forcing Benjamin to huff as the air was forced from his chest.

After a few moments of watching him squirm under her foot, feeling his tiny erection rub against her foot as he gasped for breath, Madeleine let up the pressure. “I think you should kiss my toes.”

Benjamin didn’t dare ask if it was a request or a command, he tried to ignore the throb in his cock as it was pressed flat against his belly under her foot. He tilted his head forward and lightly planted his lips against her toes. Once. Twice. Three times.

“That’s a good boy... “ purred Madeleine, in no rush to let Benjamin go. After several moments, she lifted her foot up and off him, exposing his quivering cock. She tapped her finger on her lips, “now, what else happened in those dreams? Oh, yes, I remember! She sat on you didn’t she?”

Benjamin felt a shiver down his spine, the thought of being crushed under Dr Cooper’s ass cheeks suddenly seemed far scarier after experiencing how heavy her foot could get. “Errr, no, I don’t think that was part of my dream…”

“I’m sure it was...” cooed Madeleine as she scooped up Benjamin’s prone form and dropped him onto her armchair. He bounced on the plush velvet fabric before coming to rest on his back, looking up again at his therapist towering over him.

“Wait… sto-” cried out the shrill voice of Benjamin as Madeleine turned around, presenting her ass to him, and lowered herself down on him. The round orbs of her asscheeks blotted out the light as they came down over Benjamin, and he found himself wedged both cheeks. His arms were pinned to his sides, while the lace fabric of her underwear pressed against his chest, crotch, and thighs.

Madeleine began to gently rock her hips, grinding herself against Benjamin, and biting her finger to stifle her moans as she felt him pressed deeper between her ass cheeks. His tiny cock slipped between the lace of her panties to squeeze up between her ass cheeks, feeling like a small pea. With Benjamin’s view obscured, Madeleine ran a hand up her thighs and against her crotch, lightly stroking herself through her panties.

Benjamin wasn’t sure whether he’d cum or pass out first, Dr Cooper’s ass cheeks felt amazing against his dick, but that same squeezing felt less good against his chest as he struggled to breath. He tried to squirm and call out, to let Dr Cooper know he needed air, but it only seemed to increase the intensity of her grinding.

As Madeleine squealed in joy, Benjamin worried his love for fat asses might have been replaced by a fear of them.

After a minute of this, just as he wondered if this was his final moment, crushed under a butt, he felt the pressure lift off his chest and light flood over him. He gasped for breath, coughing, as Madeleine returned to her feet.

“Wasn’t that fun?” Madeleine asked, her breath rapid. “Was it as good as your dreams?”

“I think I’m ready to wake up now” groaned Benjamin.

Madeleine laughed and reached down to scoop him up again, lifting him up to her face. Peering from off the side of her palm, he caught a glimpse of silver between Madeleine’s breasts, the door key, lodged deep in her cleavage.

“So, Benjamin,” Madeleine said, jostling him slightly to return his attention back to her face. She bit her lower lip, seemingly wanting to savour this moment, “do you ever get eaten in these dreams of yours?”

Benjamin felt a shot of fear run through him. “Err… no? I wake up before that.”

“Well, there’s no waking up from this,” replied Madeleine with a sinister giggle. She slowly licked her lips and Benjamin fully appreciated just how large her lips were, and the mouth inside. Certainly big enough for him…

“I’m not so sure about this, maybe this is enough roleplay for today?” He yelled, scrambling to grab hold of anything as she began to tilt her hand forward, her lips parting as her mouth opened wide, showing the wet, glistening, drooling cavern within. He clung on for dear life with his arms wrapping around Madeleine’s fingers.

Madeleine lightly shook her hand, trying to dislodge Benjamin, but it was no use. She took a moment to think, trying to calm her excited tone. “Benjamin. Don’t you want to get over your recurring dream? Your phobia of women? Don’t you want to be cured?”

“I guess so, but not at the cost of being EATEN!”

“Oh? Did you think I was going to EAT you?” Madeleine couldn’t resist curling her lips back and showing her pearly teeth. “I’d never swallow, I’m not that kind of girl…” She hoped Benjamin would mistake the blush on her cheeks for embarrassment and not arousal. “I’m your therapist, I would never do anything to hurt you, Benjamin. Don’t you want me to help you?”

Benjamin was caught off-guard, suddenly feeling like he’d said something wrong. “I, um, didn’t mean it that way.”

“Don’t you trust me?” Madeleine asked as she fluttered her long eyelashes, blinking rapidly as if she were holding back tears..

Benjamin internally berated himself for being so heartless. “I’m sorry! You’re a great therapist Dr Cooper! I, um, was just confused about how this worked?”

“Well… first you go in my mouth,” Madeleine couldn’t resist licking her lips. “Then we’ll get you comfortable in there, rub you on my tongue, I’ll play with…” She looked at Benjamin’s crotch and he realised in grabbing her fingers he’d left his erection exposed. “You would feel me on EVERY part of your body.” Madeleine paused, letting Benjamin think more with his cock than his mind.

“And, um, what then?”

“Just… knock on my teeth, three times, and I’ll let you out. You’ll be cured of all anxiety towards women!”

Benjamin didn’t know much about psychology, but if his therapist said this would relieve his anxieties, he believed her. The twitch of his cock seemed to indicate its agreement too. He nodded his head.

Madeleine didn’t want to give Benjamin any time to change his mind. She immediately parted her wide lips, opening her mouth wide below Benjamin. Her tongue snaked up beneath his legs as they dangled off the palm of her hand, curling around his ankles. She lowered her hand down, her tongue running up the underside of his thighs, squeezing up between him and her palm as she nudged his butt, hoping he’d slide down.

Benjamin closed his eyes, telling himself it was like a waterslide. A warm, wet, slippery waterside. He loosened his grasp on Madeleine’s fingers and felt himself beginning to slide down Madeleine’s tongue, the sides curling up to guide him into her mouth. Feeling his fear rise, and thinking nothing could be scarier than not seeing what was coming, he opened his eyes, and realised it was scarier seeing what was coming. His legs rushed into her waiting mouth, his feet knocking against the inside of her molars and his forehead just barely missing her upper teeth.

His vision went from the cool white of the office to the dim pink of Madeleine’s mouth. She closed her lips around him, her tongue curling over his head and nudging him deeper into her mouth. His legs pressed out to her cheeks, trying to stabilize his position before he slipped into her throat. Her uvula swung above that ominous pit, like it was waving hello, or gesturing to his final destination.

With his feet lodged into Madeleine’s cheeks and his position feeling somewhat secure, Benjamin let out a long sigh, realising he’d been holding his breath during the whole descent. He felt his panic abate and his arousal grow as he looked around him and felt her tongue probing between his thighs, squeezing his cock against the roof of her mouth. He gasped in delight and reached down to grasp himself by the hilt, eagerly jerking himself off.

He felt himself getting coated in drool as Madeleine tasted him, her tongue probing between his thighs. Benjamin was initially disappointed as he felt his hand pushed away from his dick, but then gasped in delight as the tongue replaced it. Her tongue was like an excited puppy who had found a bone, wrapping around it, rubbing it, pulling it, pushing it, and thoroughly coating it with drool.

It didn’t take him long to climax with that level of stimulation, with a few last strokes he felt a familiar pressure build in his shaft. He thrust his hips up against the roof of her mouth, forcing his cock down the back of her mouth as he came. His cum shot out and splattered the back of her throat and hanging uvula.

Benjamin’s pleasured moan turned quickly to guilt as he wondered if he’d gone too far. What would Dr Cooper think of him? Would she think him an awful pervert for getting off during his therapy? He watched the back of her throat flex as she swallowed, followed by a rumble rippling up Madeleine’s throat as she moaned, it was as if she was enjoying his flavour. .

Benjamin looked around him, at the soft fleshy walls of Madeleine’s cheeks, her white pearly teeth, and her constantly active tongue, rolling under him and pressing him from one side of her mouth to the other. He started to wonder if he could get away with jerking off a second time? He heard another rumble come up Madeleine’s throat, but this wasn’t a moan, it was her stomach. He decided he wasn’t going to push his luck, perhaps his “treatment” might require more than one session, he could ask Madeleine to shrink him again sometime? Maybe next time she could put him in her panties, pressed up against her labia lips…

As he imagined how that’d feel, he knocked on Madeleine’s molars. Once. Twice. Thrice, and he waited.

And waited…

Had he got the signal wrong? What was she doing anyway? He felt her breath running hot and rapid past his legs, and the jostling of her jaw seemed to suggest her arms were in constant motion. He reached out to knock on the molars again, when suddenly he felt his world tilt forward. He realized he was sliding towards Madeleine’s throat. Her tongue left his limp dick to curl up his shoulders, pushing him downward, deeper into her.

“Dr Cooper! Madeleine?!? Hello! I’m ready to come out now…” Benjamin cried, his voice growing steadily more shrill as he slid closer towards her throat. His feet scrambled for purchase to stop his descent, but his entire body was now slick with drool. He felt his ankles slide past the back of her tongue and overhang the dark abyss of her throat, followed by his calves, then thighs. It was a tighter squeeze on his hips than her mouth had been, the rings of muscle down her throat pressing tight against him as she swallowed. The rings contracted then loosened in sequential ripples, pushing him a little deeper each time.

“Help!” He screamed. “You’re swallowing me!” As his chest began to slide down into her throat, he reached up, trying to grab anything, but his fingers slid smoothly over her molars and the esophagus took him completely.

Madeleine sat back in the armchair, her legs parted with one hand in her lace panties and the other massaged the lump in her throat, helping push down her food. Two fingers curled up and around her clit, vigorously grinding against her sensitive nub. She could barely hear Benjamin’s cries over the wet sounds of her pussy.

She kept her head tilted back until she felt Benjamin pass her collarbone, then lowered her chin to her chest, looking down her chest as she tried to glimpse the lump as it worked past her breasts and into her belly. She was initially disappointed, not seeing anything, until she saw a small bump appear briefly above her bellybutton. It had the outline of a foot, and then it was gone, but was followed shortly after by a tiny hand.

Madeleine let out a long groan as she climaxed, one hand rubbing the bulge in her belly almost as hard as her clit. She felt her entire body quiver as the orgasm rippled through her, her thighs shaking against either side of the chair as her toes curled up. She took a deep breath, then another, trying to calm herself before speaking softly, “Benjamin? Can you hear me?”

“Dr Cooper!” Came a faint muffled cry from her belly, barely audible above the groans of her stomach.

Madeleine shivered in excitement, she hadn’t thought she’d still be able to hear him. “Are you… ok... in there?”

“Erm, I think so? Is this part of the therapy too? When do you let me out?”

“Soon,” Madeleine replied as she grinned to herself, probably around 12 hours…

“It kind of smells in here? Can I come out now?”

“Not just yet Benjamin, why don’t you… go for a little nap?”

“A nap? Well, I guess I am kind of tired...”

“Good…” Madeleine cooed, gently rubbing her belly. “Just sleep, it’ll all be over soon.”

“Ok then. I trust you Dr Cooper...”

Madeleine bit her lower lip to stifle a groan. She lightly ran her finger over her wet pussy lips, wondering if she could get off again without waking Benjamin. She decided to find out...

Chapter 5 by BunnyWrites
Madeleine awoke at home, her limbs spread to all four corners of the bed and her bedsheets tangled around her. She had only her underwear and stockings on, having decided they were too much effort to peel off last night. She’d been absolutely exhausted when she got back so late last night as a sweaty mess. She’d not even showered before climbing into bed and masturbating one last time.

She looked down and patted her belly, disappointed to see how flat it was already. She started to doubt her memory, had she really done it or was she getting the same dreams as her patients?

She felt a rumble in her gut, a rumble that demanded immediate attention. With a resigned sigh, she lifted her long legs off the side of the bed and got to her feet. She nearly tripped on the sweatshirt left on the floor as she headed to her bathroom.

She stepped inside the marble-tiled bathroom, avoiding the crumpled pencil skirt on the ground, and glanced at her reflection. Her disheveled brunette hair had formed a halo around head, she hoped a shower would fix that later. She sat down on the toilet and pulled down her panties. She relaxed, and tried to ignore the sound of her pee in the bowl.

A muffled ringtone began echoing within the confines of the bathroom. While still perched over the toilet bowl, Madeleine reached out to root around her discarded clothing, eventually pulling out a phone. Her eyes remained too bleary to read clearly, so she answered the call without checking the caller ID. “Hello?” She said in a husky voice.

“Benjamin?” Came a feminine voice.

Madeleine cleared her throat and tried again, “this is Dr Cooper. Who is this?”

“Oh… sorry. This is Benjamin’s mother, Mrs Harriet Taylor.”

Madeleine felt a thrill run through her as she remembered the night before and realised it wasn’t a dream. She struggled to keep her voice even as she replied “oh Mrs Taylor? How can I help you?”

“Well… Benjamin didn’t come home last night. I was wondering if you’d seen him?”

Madeleine felt her guts quiver as a heavy mass worked through her anus. She stifled a gasp as it stretched her asshole wide. She may have felt bigger things enter her, but never exit. She took a moment to compose herself before replying. “Um, he left his phone at my office to charge last night. I haven’t seen him since our session.” She grinned to herself, knowing that it wasn’t technically a lie. She hadn’t SEEN Benjamin, only felt him as he digested within her belly.

“Oh… well if you see him, will you tell him I’m looking for him?”

“Of course Mrs Taylor.”

“Thank you… goodbye!”

Madeleine ended the call just before her heavy load hit the water, causing a loud splash. She wiped herself clean and got to her feet, looking into the bowl. She could just make out a few tiny bleached bones amidst the shit. “Good morning Benjamin,” she said with a giggle. “Your mother is looking for you!”

Still giggling to herself, she flushed what remained of Benjamin and made a mental note to discard his phone and clothes. What happened to Benjamin after he left her office was none of her concern, or so she’d tell any investigator.

With the whole weekend ahead of her, she wondered how to fill it. Maybe she’d go to the office and check her other patient files. After she’d proven the drug worked and she could digest a whole person, she was kind of curious if other types of men tasted differently. Maybe she’d try an Asian next time? An exciting world of new possibilities (and flavours) had opened up to her, and she was going to fully indulge herself...
End Notes:

---

I hope you enjoyed the story! This has been a commission for someone who prefers to remain anonymous. While there are no plans for a direct sequel, you can expect to see Madeleine again in an upcoming story in March. If you're interested in commissioning a story from me, please get in touch. I don't bite (as much as Madeleine)~ 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10180