iliana's roommates by Dustman1
Summary:

iliana is a 21 year old bulgarian student living in the uk. one day her 3 roommates shrink, this story follows them and the others around her as iliana goes about her life far above them. 

NOW WITH PICTURES

leave a review and let me know what you want to see next


based on a story series on my deviantart page https://www.deviantart.com/giantess-edits/gallery


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Crush, Footwear, Insertion, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 12028 Read: 57989 Published: February 18 2021 Updated: June 13 2021
Story Notes:

 

 

1. the beggining by Dustman1

2. the restaurant incident by Dustman1

3. iliana's pleasure by Dustman1

4. iliana's first day by Dustman1

5. morning routine by Dustman1

6. university life by Dustman1

7. lunch break by Dustman1

8. unlucky tinies by Dustman1

9. best friends and boyfriends by Dustman1

10. giant sex by Dustman1

the beggining by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

the first chapter is based on the first part of my story on deviantart

 

https://www.deviantart.com/giantess-edits/gallery

 

###########################

iliana black

you, mark, are in the kitchen with 2 of your 3 room mates, steph and toni. iliana was in the bathroom getting ready to meet her friends at a restaurant in a while. the 3 of you were sitting chatting when you heard thunder. suddenly all 3 of you dissapeared from eachothers views as you all shrank. "whoa, what happened, where am i?" you shouted, looking around your new surroundings.


eventually you realised the situation you were in, you had shrank to only a couple centimetres tall. you had to assume toni, steph and iliana all had too so you began walking to where the 2 girls you were with secconds before were. after a long walk you saw both of them together half way to the bathroom. you ran and caught up with them. "hey, what happened, why are we so small?" toni asked. steph replied "i dont know but we should go find iliana, if she shrank in the bathroom she could be in danger". you agreed and all three of you began walking towards the bathroom.

as you got closer you heard some loud noises, suddenly the bathroom door began opening, out stepped the still normal sized iliana, looking stunning in her black dress and heels. "holy shit" you shouted as she began walking towards you, her heels making deafening crashes with every step. you ran to one side while steph ran the other way screaming. toni just stood in shock as iliana got closer, her titanic body growing bigger and taller as she began to loom over the tiny 19 year old. toni diddnt stand a chance as iliana's heel slammed down onto her, the tip piercing through her lower body. as iliana took her next step the tiny girls body was carried off, stuck to the heel. "holy shit, toni!" steph yelled, watching her friend being carried away by iliana's shoe.

you ran over to steph, picking her up off the floor. "we need to get lia's attention. toni might not be dead" you told her, not beleiving it yourself. "yeah, maybe" steph said through tears. you both headed towards the kitchen where iliana was now standing, looking at her phone. as you got closer she slid her foot from the shoe toni was still atatched to the heel of. after ankther long walk you reached the shoe, looking up iliana's legs you couldnt even see her face past her breasts from this angle. "you go see toni, im going to try get lia to see us" you say to steph before moving towards the shoe. steph walked towards the heel, looking at the pierced body of toni, her quiet whimpers just audible over the sound of iliana creaking the floor below her.

you got to the edge of the shoe and started climbing, the shkes looked smooth from a normal scale but at your current size they had hand holds and creases everywhere. you got to the top and began walking towards iliana's foot which was still stuck in the toe of the shoe while her bare heel was up in the sky way above you. "lia! please look down, we need help. youve stood on toni. please!" as if to respond, iliana smiled, obviously just looking at her phone still.

steph got to toni, stuck to the heel and pressed against the floor by the weight of the nearly empty shoe. "toni, oh my god" she said, staring at the giant black spear piercing toni's body. tony couldnt respond, simply mumbling and groaning. her arms weakly moving while her legs were stationary, ilianas steps having clearly shattered her spine.

you were about to jump off the shoe to get a different angle when iliana mobed her foot making the shoe vibrate a little. "woah, lia please!" you shouted as you fell into the shoe and began roling down the slope. iliana then put her foot back into the shoe, slipping her foot down and fitting it into the heel. you were pushed firmly against her bare foot, right under the arch.

steph saw iliana put her foot back into the shoe above her. "okay, toni, i need to get you off of the heel, lia is aboit to leave." she said to the quickly fading toni. iliana then stepped away with the other foot. the foot steph was under twisted on the heel, causimg toni to scream next to her. as iliana lifted her foot toni screamed more as she was slowly ripped in half. iliana twisting had stuck her lower half to the wooden floor. as iliana stepped away toni's top half was pulled away by the heel as her lower half was pulled down bu the floor. iliana's shoe won as toni finaly split in half. her top half flopping down, her head resting against the bottom of the heel. steph watched in horror as iliana planted the heel on the floor, toni's upper half was fully crushed under the pin point of the heel, ending her for good. steph was now left on the floor of the flat alone with toni's legs as iliana walked away with you trapped in her shoe.

(just after iliana put her foot in the shoe)

you were under pressure as iliana stepped forwards, you diddnt know what was happening outside, your world was now just iliana's foot and shoe, fighting over which could hurt you more. as iliana lifted her foot the shoe was freed up to allow you to slide around inside, and as iliana's foot slammed against the ground you were crushed under it in the position you ended up in, all the breath pushed from your lungs untill iliana stepped forwards again. she was on her way to the restaurant and your night mare was only just getting started.

the restaurant incident by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

new part to the story based on the end of part 1 of my story on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/giantess-edits/art/giantess-lia-iliana-s-roommates-pt-1-870646292

########################

As iliana walked you were crushed and released in cycles only jist long enough to get your breath back before she stepped onto you again. after 20 mimutes of comstant walking you heard the ground change under her foot, from asphalt to ceramic tiles, the latter affording a more hollow and sharp sound compared to the dull thunk of iliana's steps on concrete.

after a further couple of minutes on the tiles the ground changed again to a dull soft thud, iliana was walking on carpet. she walked and stopped a few times before the weight of your giant roommate lessened, she had sat down with her friends. unfortunately this was a short loved relief as iliana began tapping her foot, repeating the torment of walking but with less weight being slammed into you.

in the kitchen iliana's table's order was being prepared, a group of wait staff and chefs moved about the kitchen grabbing food and prepairing dishes. out in the dining room iliana heard thunder in the distance before saying to her friend steve "hope it doesnt rain later" to which steve responded by laughing alittle before leaning to the third person at the table taylor and saying "lucky that we get the bus". iliana swiftly kicked him under the table for making fun of her. inside iliana's shoe you were suddenly hit with a massive force as she moved her foot quickly, suddenly you slammed into the insole as iliana's bare sole impacted against you violently, knocking you out for a few secconds. you regained consciousness as iliana placed her foot back on the ground below her seat.

back in the kitchen at the same time, the table's food was ready, as all the plates were placed ready to be taken out by the next server to come in some of the kitchen staff nearby dissapeared. nobody else in the kitchen noticed as they were focused on their work. the 4 people that dissapeared were now spread across the 3 plates sitting on the counter. a girl walked in and grabbed the 3 plates, carrying them out to the dining hall right towards iliana and her friends table. she reaches the table and places the 3 meals down n the table in front of each person. a burger and fries with 1 tiny to taylor, a steak with 1 tiny for steve, and a sliced pizza and 2 tinies land on the table infront of iliana.

mary, an 18 year old waitress who just started a week ago was standing waiting to collect an order when she began falling. she landed and roled onto a large sticky surface. she looked up in time to see her friend sophie falling onto the giant...steak? she then realised what had happened, she had shrunken along with her friend. then she saw the owner fall onto the giant sticky surface she was on, far away from her. turning around to see where she was she saw another person in the distance land in a pile of fries on a plate with a building sized burger. as soon as she realised she was now stuck in the cheese on a gigantic pizza a monumental girl, gemma, picked up all of the plates knocking mary flat into the cheese. she lifted her head in time to see the table she was heading for, it was the table she took the order from just 15 minutes earlier. she had been nervous talking to the three, especially the one in the black dress, she intimidated the young waitress. her accent, though not obvious, just made mary more anxious for some reason.

as the plates were passed onto the table one by one mary watched her co-workers be carryed away, eventually her plate was planted on the table below the chin of the dark haired girl with the black dress. she tried to get up but the rough ride to the table coupled with the hard landing on the table had stuck her firmly into the cheese. suddenly iliana's hand moved and pulled free a slice of the pizza next to the slice mary was stuck to. as iliana ate the slice above mary, taylor on the opposite side of the table started to eat her fries. the first one she lifted had an extra ingredient, 27 year old kitchen worker tom. he looked up at the 22 year old blonde as she lifted him and the fry he was stuck waist deep in up to her mouth. the fry passed between her lips pushing tom under her slightly squint front teeth. suddenly taylors jaw snapped shut, cutting the fry in half and sealing tom inside before taylor began chewing. tom was almost instantly thrown between taylors molars and was instantly crushed and split into pieces which mixed with the quickly mashing potato. eventually the chewed mass was swallowed before taylor took a drink.


iliana finished her first slice as taylor lifted her burger. steve was eating some salad before starting with his steak. iliana lifted another slice, this time with the tiny 49 year old owner of the restaurant. iliana slid thebslice between her lips and bit down, as she pulled the slice away some cheese pulled tight before snapping. iliana slid her tongue out and pulled the cheese in before continuing to chew. the owner was pulled out as the chees stretched, she was now lying, arms stuck above her head as her legs were pulled towards the crust. iliana swallowed and began moving the slice towards her mouth again. the tiny owner watched as iliana's mouth grew closer and larger before her lips stopped directly above her. iliana bit down, her teeth passed right through the neck of the owner, severimg it and as she pulled the pizza away the owners head and arms were ripped from the rest of her body. iliana continued eating, not noticing the little extra in her mouth.

mary watched in horror as iliana finished the slice above her, knkwing that the owner of the restraint had just been killed by the young woman. mary was now defeated, she was only 18, she diddnt want to die, especially not to an unaware early 20's student as she ate dinner. maey then remembered her friend, she looked over to the guy and his steak. he had started eating and now the tiny girl was visible on the surface. steve finished chewimg his last bite and swallowed before stabbing his fork into the steak. mary watched in horror as she watched the fork slam through her friend and pierce the steak. the tiny girl squirmed as the giant man sawed at the steak with his knife. the prong of his fork wiggling, widening the hole in her body. as the knife finished cutting steve lifted the chunk towards his mouth. just then iliana lifted the slice mary was stuck to, she was stuck near tge middle of the pizza so was now heading right towards the giant bulgarian's hungry mouth. she went between the lips as she watched the fork pull out of the guys mouth, now completely empty. as she watched the giant man begin to chew with her friend in his mouth mary was drowned in darkness as iliana bit down, splitting Mary's piece of the slice from the rest. as iliana began chewing mary was thrown from the slice, landing at the back of the tongue. mary was suddenly hit by the chewed pizza as iliana swallowed. the tiny 18 year old was pulled down into iliana's stomach as the she began to eat the rest of the pizza.

in iliana's shoe you were struggling, iliana had began sweating slightly, the heat of the restaurant causing her foot above you to become slightly sticky. you had now been stuck in her shoe for almost 3 hours and were ready to leave. the weight above you suddenyl skyrocketed, iliana had stood up. eventually you heard the ceramic tyles crashing below you as the repetitive hammering of iliana's steps began mashing you into her bare sole within the shoe. next the harsh thud of the concrete outside. you knew tgis meant another 20 or 30 minutes, now with iliana slightly drunk, as evidenced by her heavyer foot steps crashing against you. eventually you heard the almost forgottom spund of the wooden floor of your flat. the nightmare of iliana's foot was almost over...for now.

End Notes:

please check out the story on deviantart for images associated with the chapters and to see what the goddess iliana looks like.

iliana's pleasure by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

this chapter is based off of part 2 of my story on deviantart, check it out for images of iliana, trust me you want to know what this goddess looks like:

https://www.deviantart.com/giantess-edits/art/giantess-lia-iliana-s-roommates-pt-2-870646405

########################

iliana pleaseure

iliana stepped into the flat noticing she was still alone. she dropped her bag on the kitchen counter before walking into her bedroom. in the 3 hours iliana had been out steph, your only surviving shrunken roommate had made her way into iliana's bedroom and had just finished climbing the bed when the front door unlocked. the titaness walked into the room, even from the bed she was unbelievably tall. steph was knocked off her feet as iliana sat on the far side of the bed. you finally felt cold air as iliana pulled her foot from the heel. unfortunately for you, you left the heel with her foot. she planted her foot onto the wood floor, you felt the cold floor heat up under you as iliana's warmth radiated out.

iliana stood and pulled huer dress off, followed by her bra and underwear. steph watched on from the bed, even though she was terrified of iliana, the girl that killed her friend just 3 hours before, she couldnt help but admire her as she stood there naked. it was short lived as iliana grabbed a green top and pulled on some panties from her drawer. steph admired and watched as iliana's perfect ass rose above her, suddenly noticing it was coming down on her. no matter how nice she thought lia's ass was, it wasnt going to be nice to her. steph jumped forward, iliana landed just behind steph who was now lying between her thighs. iliana lay down and pulled her feet up onto the bed, resting her arm across her chest.

you saw the world fly past you as iliana lifted her foot onto the bed, her sheets rushing up at you before you hit the rough surface. you woke up to steph trying to pull you from iliana's foot. you dropped to the bed "fuck, steph thank god, ive been stuck there for hours". "shit, how did you live? toni...she...uhh, it doesnt matter now we need to get lia to help us" steph responded before pointing towards her. "yeah...okay, lets umm...climb onto her i guess?" you say, steph looks at you nervously "yeah, okay. how?". "umm, her paties look climbable?" you say walking around iliana's foot and starting towards her waist. steph followed and eventually you reached the edge of iliana's panties where her ass met the bed.

inside iliana's stomach life was hell for mary, who had been swallowed by the dark haired goddess nearly 2 hours ago. she had survived by trying to stay afloat on whatever she could find, mostly the remains of chewed up pizza. this became increasingly difficult as iliana's stomach filled with food and large splashes of alcohol. by the time iliana reached the flat Mary's eyes had adjusted to the darkness. she had also gotten used to the sounds of iliana's body, from breathing and moving to simply her talking. life became worse when iliana lay down, everything in her stomach lurched to the back.

you and steph made it onto the top of iliana's lap. you and steph begin making your way towards iliana's breasts, from where you are they look like 2 gigantic mountains covered in a green shirt. you recognised the shirt, it was what iliana wore when she first moved in, green with lines, long neck and long sleeves but cut off just below her breasts. it was now yoir saving grace, instead of having to walk across rough cloth terrain you and steph were walking along iliana's smooth flat belly.

just as you reached her belly button iliana moved. her hand lifted from her chest and began sliding down her body towards you and steph. you ran to the left to avoid it but steph stood still in shock of iliana. you watched as her arm passed over you and then shouted "steph! move!" before watching iliana's hand slam into her, first bumping her to the ground before hitting her again and begining to slide her back the way you had both came. you looked on in horror as iliana's hand dissapeared under her panties, pushing steph in with it. "oh fuck, no lia, dont do what i think yore about..." you began shouting when you saw iliana's hand begin to pump inside her panties, she had began to pleasure herself and steph was now stuck in the middle.

steph was snapped out of her trance as the massive finger of iliana slammed into her knocking her onto lia's belly. a few seconds later she was beimg pushed slowly by the same finger, she was now cursed by the earlyer blessing of iliana having very smooth skin as steph couldnt grip anything to stop herself. she screamed as she watched the panties she had climbed just minutes before fly over her and lift as iliana's hand continued, unstopable. steph reached the downward slope and began rollingas iliana's fimger overtook her, as she stopped the finger began slowly buildimg preasure and releasimg it, getting harder and faster as time went on. steph was thrown into chaos as iliana began building momentum. she was suddenly plunged into total darkness as iliana pushed 2 fingers deep inside of herself. steph was suddnly surroinded by noise and slime as she was repeatedly pushed and pulled by iliana's movements.

you watched in horror as iliana got rougher and rougher, her body bucking under you as you struggled to stay standing. you heard her moan out and decided you had to help steph by stopping iliana. you began running towards her breasts again having to stop every time she moaned in pleasure below you and being knocked to the ground when she shifted and writhed as she was building in pleasure. suddenly she stopped. her hand began pulling out of her panties as she began sitting up slightly. you began to slip on her slightly damp skin before falling and rolling down towards her now wet panties and hand. you landed on the panties, seconds later her giant slick fingers grabbed you. she lifted you to her face and stared at you. "wow, a tiny little man." she said, her breath washing over you like a hurricane, blasting you with the smell of alcohol. "lia please! you have to stop! steph is...shes in your..." you tried to scream when iliana interrupted "im a bit busy right now, so you go in here for now." she said before swingimg you over a glass and dropping you. you landed with a splash, surfacing for air. she had dropped you into the waist deep remnants of a coke she was drinking hours ago. you splashed up to the glass in time to watch her hand slip back into her panties and begin again, now with a full view of you giant roommate in a state of bliss you'd never seen her in, her mouth open and her eyes shut as her neck was back. finally she orgasmed. she shouted out and then lay still for a second.

inside iliana, mary was in a new form of hell. every movement and moan sent her stomach into chaos. mary had to listen as iliana built towards a climax larger than anything she had even dreamed of. as iliana finally orgasmed her stomach shook and sloshed, mary was knocked off her disolving pizza raft by something, she was immediately sucked under the thick soup of dinner and acid. as the chaos continued she couldnt tell which way was up, her skin beginning to melt off as the acid began to fully take hold. the air on the surface was already bad, burnomg her skin and lungs, makimg her eyes sting but now, she was being ripped apart by the goddess she was inside, and the girl diddnt even know she was in there. Mary's last thought was that iliana had no clue she was killing her. with that she passed out from the pain.

steph was in agony, ilianas pussy had crushed her pelvis and her fingers were smashing her legs. suddenly the horror stopped. a new fear crept into stephs mind as she felt iliana's body move around her, what if lia left her in here. this fear was crushed when a mimute later the fingers returned and the violence continued. eventually with a flood of liquid iliana finnished. steph was pushed out and became stuck to the finger that pushed her into the panties to begin with. she couldnt move as iliana's hand pulled out from her panties before assendomg towards her face. "oh, another tiny haha. did you like it down there hmm?" she said having seen steph stuck to her finger. "aw, shame, i killed you. hey look little guy, your friend" she then said showing you steph on her finger.

she brought her hand close to the cup you were trapped in, you could hear steph shouting "please!! lia, im not dead! please help..." you couldnt hear her anymore as iliana brought her hand back over to her face. "well, wouldnt want you to go to waste. and i need to clean up" she said before slowley, one by one, putting her fingers into her mouth and sucking each clean. after all of her juices were off of her hand she leant over to you, her mouth above the glass as she swallowed, you watched her neck move as she gulped. iliana stood up and left the room, returnimg a little later having cleaned up and changed out of her soaked panties. she lay in her bed and turned off the light, leaving you alone in her unfinished juice, knowimg steph was dyimg inside of her, coated in all sorts of juices.

on iliana's finger, steph screamed as she watched the giant mouth open, engulfing her whole world. she was bumped against lia's lips before falling into a small puddle of lia's saliva and cum. another finger came in and left, dumping more juices onto her. after the third finger entered and left, steph couldnt move, now stuck fully under a thick coating of juices and saliva. iliana swallowed, steph got pulled down eventually landimg in the acid of her stomach. since she was stuck within the thick mass of liquid she immediately sank under the surface. iliana was asleep when steph finally melted inside of her, leaving you as the last roommate of iliana she haddnt killed.

End Notes:

leave a review.

show me love on the deviantart posts of iliana to get more of her in the fiture.

thanks for reading, next chapter to come soon.

iliana's first day by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

this chapter is a retelling of the first 3 chapters from iliana's (mostly) unaware point of view, showimg just how unaware a goddess can be to the insignificant tinys trying to survive around her.

this is a unique chapter so here is a random photo of iliana because, who doesnt want to look at her:

https://www.deviantart.com/giantess-edits/art/giantess-lia-10-867633874

############################

iliana day

iliana was stood in the bathroom finishing her makeup in the mirror. she heard her 3 roommates out in the kitchen. she had only moved in a couple months ago but had settled with the 3 well, becoming good friends with steph. steph's room was through the wall from her own so they often met in the middle when they left in the mornings. after another few minutes iliana walked to the door. as she opened it she noticed her roommates had all left. she walked across to the kitchen counter where she had left her bag. as she walked she listened to the satisfying clicking of her heels on the hard wood floor, not noticing when one of her steps sounded different.

she reached the cointer and pulled out her phone to check on the friends she was about to meet. as she stood there she slid her foot out of the back of her heel. she stood like this for a while as she messaged with the friends. finally she got a message sayimg theyvwere on their bus. iliana slid her foot fully back into her shoe before walking to the door.

as she walked to the restaurant iliana felt something in her shoe, she slammed the foot down hard for a few steps. the irritation went away and she continued walking. eventually she reached the restfaint, walking in she saw her friends at a table and joined them. her and her friends ordered and began eating when the food arrived. hours passed and eventually iliana and her friends stood to leave. she started thebwalk back home and after 30 minutes she arrived at the front door.

walking in she dumped her bag and walked to her room. she walked around her bed and sat down. she pulled off her heels and tossed them before standing up and undressing. she stood naked for a second admiring her figure in the mirror before stretching. she then pulled on a shirt from her drawer and some panties before walking around to the other side of the bed and sitting down. she then span and lay down resting after a long day. eventually she felt a slight itch just bellow her bellybutton.

iliana brought her hand down her body, eventually finding the itch. she then bit her lip as she remembered she was home alone. she diddnt stop at the itch, her hand continuing further down, pushing under her panties. she began rubbing as sokn as she could, ready for a release. eventually she began plunging her fingers into herself. suddenly she felt something on her. she pulled her hand out from her panties and sat up, feeling it hit her sensitive pussy through her panties. she pinched it and brought it up past her breasts and stared at it, a tiny person. "wow, a tiny little man" she said flipping him around, inspecting his tiny form. "im a bit busy right now, so you go in here for now." she said leanimg and dropping him into a cup on her night stand. she slod her hand back into her panties as she thought about what her friend jake had once told her, he said he had once found a tiny woman in his flat, he was about to jerk off so used her as he did, he said shoving her into his urethra as he did it was like nothing else. she couldn't remember what he said happened to her but diddnt care, she was back to her own pleasure now as her fingers entered her pussy again.

eventually iliana came, her back arched as she cried out in pure pleasure. she pulled out her hand, bringing it up to her face. she then noticed the motionless body of a tiny stuck to her finger, coated in her cum. she looked over at the cup, checkimg she haddnt accidentally used the tiny she thought she had pjt there. he was still standimg in the pool of cola staring at her. "oh, another tiny haha. did you like it down there hmm?" she said, realising the tiny had probably drowned inside of her. she realised this tiny must have been why she felt so good right now, as jake said he felt. "well, wouldnt want you to go to waste. and i need to clean up" iliana said before sucking all of her fingers clean and swallowing, not knowing it was her new friend and roommate steph. she got up and cleaned up, coming back into her room and shutting off the light. thinking about what she could do with the tiny in her cup...

End Notes:

leave a review and check out the photo on DeviantArt

 

thanks for reading

 

new chapter soon.

morning routine by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

iliana wakes up and gets straight to business, technically based on part 3 of the story on DA but thebimage for the story therebis for tge next chapter, so heres a more accurate image for this chapter:

https://www.deviantart.com/giantess-edits/art/giantess-lia-14-869793656

####################

iliana morning

you had to stand up all night, if you sat down your head was dangerously close to the surface of the cold soda you were stood in, if you fell asleep you risked slipping under and drowning. so you stood, listening to iliana move and breathe on the bed below you all night. eventually light began glowimg through the closed curtains, an hour or so later iliana began moving, she rolled onto her back and stretched. "lia! thank god, please! you need to help me!" you shouted as she woke up. iliana looked over at the glass "oh, hi little guy" she said, sitting up and pulling her covers off. she reached over and picked up the glass, you fell over and began sloshing around in the cola. "ready for your turn?" she asked, you looked down seeing her hand rubbing the outside of her panties.

before you could react the glass lurched. you looked up, seeing iliana's face, her mouth opening and the glass tipping towards it. you began sliding, pulled by the flow of the cola. you hit her lip, before flipping into her mouth, a small waterfall of cola spraying down onto you. iliana closed her mouth, her monsterous tongue moved below you, throwing you to one side. you landed on something hard, suddenly another hard thing slammed into your back. iliana had bitten down, her teeth holding you, slowley getting tighter and tighter. you heard her swallow, the pressure in her mouth threatening to burst your eardrums. you felt her biting down harder and harder as her moans of pleasure vibrated around you. iliana's jaw opened up, releasing you from her teeth. her tongue lifted you, throwing you into a large pool of saliva. you felt gravity shift then saw some light. in that light you then saw out into the world, you then realised you were looking down onto iliana's body, her breasts now exposed. suddenly all of the saliva began to flow out through tge gap in her lips, you saw it landing on her breasts before begining to slowly move with the flow. right before flowing out onto her breasts in the saliva the light was cut off, her lips closed and almost at tge same time you were thrown over to the otger side of her mouth, iliana then bit down on you again, her teeth crushing against you harder than they ever had the first time. you were bow just a chew toy for your roommate as she pleasured herself.

this cycle repeated twice more, you were released, coated in saliva then watched as iliana spat, barely keeping you in her mouth before biting down on you again. the 4th time it happened was different however. you were released from her teeth just before they snapped your leg. you fell into the saliva pool which captured you and began flowing towards iliana's lips. the light of the room burst in but this time it was much closer. you watched as the first splashes of saliva struck ilianas right breast, you were suddenly and violently pulled through the small gap in her lips, you fell in the stream of saliva, eventually landing in the growing puddle of thick saliva on her breast. you looked up as the flow stopped, iliana threw her head back, moaning. this event was eclipsed by her giant giant hand crashing into the breast you were stuck on. the mass of flesh moved below you as iliana played with herself, the pool of saliva slowley flowing into her cleavage. iliana's hand began moving upward, eventually reaching the pool. her fingers cut through the liquid becoming coated before hitting you. you became stuck to her finger as it lifted from her breast before moving to her nipple. you were slammed into it before iliana grabbed and played, gringing you across the nipple and surrounding area. after a few minutes the hand moved again. you looked up from the finger, watching as saliva crashed onto iliana's left breast. you looked up further seeing her mouth close before being plunged into the fresh pool of spit that had just landed.

iliana continued for another fiew minutes. eventually you were crushed hard has iliana gripped her breast, she was orgasming, moaning loudly. she loosened her grip. she sat resting for a minute, you were brought around on her finger as she brought herself down from her session. travelling to each breast, down to her pussy for a while before coming up to her face. she stuck her tongue out slowley bringing her fingers towards jt. just before you dissapeared inside her mouth she stopped. you were brought away from the tongue before seeing iliana looking at you. "oh, how did you get there. i thought i had chewed you up as i came, that was the plan anyway. oh well, guess you get to live as mine a little longer" she said before moving her hand over to the edge of her bed. she dangled it off the edge, her thumb nail scraping you free of the sticky digit and sending you into freefall. you landed in one of her trainers which was lying on the floor below. you lay there in shock, she was going to chew you up while she came? you heard her moving above and then she shoved something into the shoe, her soaked panties. you heard her walk out of the room and eventually heard the shower in the distance.

End Notes:

leave a review, maybe some requests for future iactions iliana might do.

check out the giantess lia album on deviantart for more images of the titular goddess, iliana

university life by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

no picture this time, jist be warned, tbis chapter will feature a giant male.

#################

iliana inshoe

after a while the shower shut off, a few minutes lager you heard iliana walk back into the room. she walked around for a while before you felt the shoe you were in move. iliana pulled the panties out revealing herself above. she now had a pair of tight blue jeans and a black jacket on. she lowered her socked foot into the shoe, you shouted "wait lia! stop!" before the foot made contact. you felt it get tighter as she tied the laces and stood up. iliana began walking, she left the flat and headrd for university for the day. she walked for a while, walking past the restaurant she was at yesterday, she noticed there wera some police inside asking people questions. iliana diddnt realy care why they were there so just kept walking eventually reaching the university. she walked in and headed to her first lecture.

frank and lucy had got to class a few mimutes early, justcas someone moved the handle both shrank. as soon as they stopped getting smaller in walked iliana. she walked to her seat, pulling it out and dropping her ass onto it. she looked down at the table and smiled. she saw 2 tinies standing on it, she reached forward and grabbed both in her hand. "oh, you two are lucky, i need some tinies." iliana said mockingly as she lifted both off of the table. she pulled her purse out of her bag, dropping the two tinies into the coin section before zipping it up. she looked over to the front of the room, on the floor she spotted something. she stood up and walked over. iliana crouched down and saw another tiny. it was her lecturer for the class, she was talking to frank and lucy when they all shrank. iliana lifted her up "hmm, another tiny. lucky me haha" she said, slipping the tiny woman into her pocket before heading for her desk.

evengually some more of the class qalked in, sittkng down around the room. after a while with no lecturer turning up they decided to leave. iliana wentnto the library to study in tge time before her next lecture. she got to an empty table and sat, grtting her books out and beginning. she then saw 2 tinies on the chairs either side of her. she grabbed both before standing up, looking at her seat she saw a tiny blood spot on it. she sat back down looking at the 2 tinies "oops, you tinies should know better than to use seats" she said before throwing one of the tinies into her mouth, sucking on him as she pushed the other into her bra. eventually time came for her to leave, iliana packed up and stood, beginning to walk out towards her next lecture. as she walked she bit down on the tiny in her mouth, killing him before swallowing his body.

you were in hell, as iliana walked you were pummeled by the sole of the shoe and her socked foot on top if you. you were glad when iliana finnaly arrived and sat down, though it was short lived as she almost immediately stood again, walking a short distance before returning to being seated. this time she sat for a while, allowing you to try and crawl, occasionally pinned down by her foot as she moved above you. you reached what you thought was the back of her shoe, trying to climb out, you then realised you had gone the wring way as iliana flexed her toes and pulled you under them. she began playing with you before standing up. she walked for a while before sitting down, standing quickly, then sitting again. she sat playing with you with her toes for a long time, rolling you around and pushing you down into the insole. eventually she stood up and began walking again.

iliana attended her next lecture, It went by slowley, eventually she got bkred, pulling the tiny out of her pocket. her missing lecturer from the first class screamed as she was launched into her young bulgarian student's mouth, hitting her tongue before being sealed inside. she sat sucking on the woman for the rest of the class. as the lecture ended she began getting rougher, eventually beginning to chew on the tiny. eventually the woman succumbed to her extensive injuries, iliana continued chewing long after the tiny was dead, finally swallowing her body as she reached the lunch hall.

she saw some friends and headed over, sitting down. she saw that they had a group of tinies gathered on the table between them. " hey guys, wow, lots of tinies haha" she said, getting a response from katie opposite her "yeah, we've been finding them all day, prety cool" jake then continued from katie "you find any? we wanted to collect them all and maybe play something". iliana began pulling her found tinies out. tipping the 2 out of her purse along with some coins, then pulling the woman from her bra. "wow, you diddnt find many did you" sarah said looking at the 3 tinies infront of iliana. "oh wait, one more i found in my flat last night" she said before pulling her shoe off. you felt her foot pulling away from you, light eventually burst in from the far end. the shoe then lifted and eventually you were tipped out onto the table between the 4 giants. "wow, you put it in your shoe all day?" sarah asked, iliana simply nodded as she put her shoe back on under the table. jake reached over, grabbing all of the tinies infront of iliana including you. he pukled you all into the middle with the other tinies the other 3 had collected. iliana diddnt seem to care, asking "okay, so what are we doing then?" katie responded "well, we could use them as bets and play cards?" sarah pulled herbpacj of cards out, dropping them onto the table "yeah, sounds good" she said, jake and iliana agreeing. jake pulled all of the tinies towards him, startimg to give them out one by one to each person. eventually finding he had one more than the three girls. you had ended up infront of him as he divided the group. looking up you saw him look down before reaching for the group. he grabbed the woman standing right next to you, throwing her into his mouth before swiftly chewing. "there, all even" he said as he swallowed, totally indifferent to the woman he had just killed above you.

the group began playing, tossing tinies into the middle of the table, raising bets with extra tinys. when a hand was won, the winner was slid all of the tinies in the middle, adding them to their pile. you were grabbed, jake tossed you to the middle, tge 3 girls all did the same, tinies landing all around you and rolling. a iliana folded first, katie and Sarahboth added another tiny and jake folded too. eventually you were won by sarah. she pulled her new tinies towards herself before beginning the next hand. you were used allot, won by everyone and passed around. next to katie, then sarah, then jake, then back to jake, then iliana, then katie, sarah, katie, katie, iliana, iliana, jake, jake, jake, iliana, sarah, katie, sarah, sarah, then jake. as henpulled you towards himself iliana looked at her phone saying "well, time for classes." you looked on, your blood runing cold. "yeah, are we just calling it and keeping the tinies we have?" katie asked, sarah said "yeah, i guess, i dont have many though". jake, your current owner, said "well, we all have a break after your next class, we could finish then before the last lecture.". sarah looked happy as kagie agreed, iliana said sure too. you were suddenly being swept off the tabke by jake's hand, you fell into a clear bag with jake's other tinies. he closed the bag and stood, beginning to walk away, taking you away with him.

End Notes:

leave a review.

lunch break by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

lots of guy interaction in this chapter, but goes back to female by the end. enjoy and please review

fries

you looked out of the side of the bag as jake walked, your world rocking as he moved his arms. every time the bag bounced off his leg you were tossed into the pile of tinies all trapped with you. you looked back and saw iliana get up from the table, sliding her pile of tinies roughly into her handbag before walking away out of view. jake walked for a while before going outside, he continued walking eventually ending up at a car. he opened the door and got in, dumping the bag into a cup holder in the front. after a few minutes watching jake on his phone the car doors opened, 2 new guys got in to join jake. jake then started the car as one of the new guys said "mcdonalds then yeah?" "yeah mate" jake responded as he turned a corner sending everyone in the bag to go flying.

"hey, whats this" the guy in the front passenger seat said, grabbing the bag roughly and lifting it. you stared out at the giant man, guessing he was in his early 20's. "its my tinies, what's it look like?" jake responded, sounding irritated. "cool, always wanted a tiny" the guy said, tipping the bag, you rolled out onto his open palm. he tossed the bag back into the cup holder and stared at you. "right, were here" jake said opening his door, the guy holding you closed his hand around you before getting out of the car and walking inside. the guys all order food and sit at a table. the guy holding you drops you onto his tray, jake sees you and says "hey, whered you find a tiny?", clearly having not seen him take you from the bag in the car. "oh, i took it from the bag in your car, figured it would make a good adition to my fries." the guy responded, lifting you and dropping you onto his box of fries, you slid in getting coated in oil and salt. "wait, the bag in my car, no you cant eat him, i need all of them for later" jake said as the guy lifted a fry out of the box and bit into it. "well, youve got loads in that bag and ive not eaten a tiny in days soo, tough luck hes already in my food" the guy said. you tried to crawl out of the box but the fries you were crawling on kept getting pulled out. "if we find any other tinies you can eat them but i need to take back the same number as i left with." jake said, you looked up at the guy who wanted to eat you in terror as he nodded before pulling the fry you were on out. he pulled you off of it and grabbed one of his chicken nuggets out, sitting it to the side. you were brought over it and then pushed on, endimg up stuck up to your waist in the batter. "fine, but as soon as we find another one im eating that" he said pointing at you and the nugget. jake shrugged and continued eating.

finally they were done, and none had found any tinies so the guy pulled you out of his nugget before he ate it, tossing you onto jakes tray looking annoyed. jake grabbed you before lifting the tray to put it over by the bins. the guys all went out to jakes car and got in, jake pulled open the bag and dropped you into it before sealing it shut and starting the car. eventually arriving back at the university jake grabbed the bag and walked inside. you stared from the bag and eventually saw iliana, sitting at a different table with the 2 other girls, katie and sarah. jake dropped you out of the bag into a pile with his other tinies. "so, just a few more rounds?" katie said dealing cards already. "yeah, i think so" iliana responded. you were bet in the first game and were won by iliana, she pulled you towards herself, but as the cards were delt again katie spoke up "hey, i have an idea, when you win a hand, you have to eat all the tinies you win?" sarah immediately nodded and iliana smiled as she looked down on you and her pile of tinies. you watched on in horror as tinies were eaten in groups of up to 8 by the 4 students, katie chewed allot, sarah just swallowedthem alive, jake did both and iliana threw them in all at once and chewed quickly above you. eventually iliana was down to just you infront of her, it was the last round of bettimg and iliana fiddled with you between her fingers, crushing you painfully as she thought about betting you, sending you to death in her or her friends mouths. finally it was her turn to bet, she crushed you tightly between her fingers but ended up sliding her cards forwards with her other hand, you werent being bet. katie won the round and one by one lifted tinies from her winnings pile and chewed on them before swallowing what was left, laughing with sarah as she did it. "right, well lunch is over so we are done here i guess" sarah said, only 2 tinies left infront of her "lia, you want these?" she said, offering them to iliana who took them, she immediately tossed them into her mouth and chewed them up as she lifted you up. she diddnt eat you, instead you were dropped into her handbag as she swallowed and began walking from the table.

lia food

unlucky tinies by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

this is a look at the life of another tiny brought to the card game.

lia

jane was sitting in the library, she had went into uni early to study when she shrank. after panicking for a while realising she was now stood on the table she was sitting at she saw a person sit down at the far side. she recognised the girl as sarah, a girl in the class above her on her course. jane diddnt know much about sarah but decided to go towards her to get help. she reached Sarah's arm and was about to try to get her attention when sarah moved, jane looked up and saw sarah looking back, she had been seen. "cool, another one" sarah said before stuffing jane into her jacket pocket, in there jane found herself on top of a pile of atleast 10 other tinies, all stuck in the cramped dark pocket. over the next few hours many more tinies were stuffed into the pocket by sarah who diddnt seem to care if they were okay in there, jane was now crushed under a few squirming bodies as new tinies tried to escape above her.

eventually Sarah's hand dug into the pocket and scooped out some of the tinies, a few seconds later it came back and jane was scooped out, being pulled from the pocket and dumped onto a table in the food court between sarah and two other giants. the other two also had piles of tinies infront of them, the guy reached out and pulled the other girls and Sarah's piles towards the middle before pushing his own forwards. jane heard some of the tinies from the guys pile crying out "finally! being in his boxers was disgusting, why did he have to piss with us in there, so loud and hot" they said as a new person walked up. the new girl sat at the free seat, sweeping her dark hair back with a hand she then dropped some tinies on the table, after a few seconds she brought her shoe up and tipped a final tiny out into her pile before the guy pulled them towards the middle. the giants split the big pile evenly between them, jane ending up infront of the girl who was opposite sarah who she heard being called katie. the four started playing cards and betting with tinies from their piles. after a lot of being passed around between all four giants jane ended up in the pile of the dark haired girl, iliana. she stayed in iliana's pile untill the four stopped playing. the guy pulled all of his tinies off the table into a bag before walking away, the other 2 girls started picking up their tinies and shoving them into their pockets. as jane watched all of this iliana had licked up her handbag, she put her hand on the table and swiftly slid all of the tinies in her pile loosely into it. one tiny diddnt go in, instead he fell off the table and landed on the floor, as iliana turned to leave her giant shoe landed on him, killing him instantly. jane landed in the bag right onto a pouch of makeup.

iliana went to her next class, the person that was in the seat she qas headed for had shrank before he could leave, as iliana sat down he was crushed under her ass, his breath slowley ran out as she sat unaware of his existence. during the class iliana went into her bag and pulled out the makeup bag jane was on, pulling jane out with it. she pulled a lipstick out of the bag and used it before putting it back in and putting the makeup all back into her bag. iliana then saw jane on the table. "ugh, fucking tinies" she said before violently grabbing jane. she opened her bag with her other hand and threw jane in before sealing it up. later in the class iliana got up and left, she was going to the toilet.

freya had just entered the stall when she shrank, she fell and landed on something soft, looking around she quickly realised she was stood on the toilet paper roll that was hung on the side. she stood there for a while, hearing people entering stalls either side of hers, the lock was not engaged as she had just stepped in, meaning someone could come in at any time. eventually the door to her stall slammed open and a dark haired girl entered. she turned her back to the toilet and pulled her jeans and underwear down before sitting. after a srcond freya heard splashes as the girl started urinating. freya was caught off guard as the girls hand reached for her. her hand began pulling the paper, slowley unrolling it. frey went to move but was knocked over and began moving with the paper. as the girl pulled she folded over the paper, freya got stuck between folds, but as the girl tore off her handfull freya's head poked through the paper, open to the world. the girl slowley broght thebpaper and freya down between her legs and wiped her pussy, freya was slid along her skin and got coated in liquid as the paper around her got damp. the girl then dropped the paper and stood up. freya looked up as she floated in the yellow water as the girl pushed the lever and sent water flooding in around her.

iliana flushed and stepped out of the stall, she headed for the sink and washed her hands before returning to class. she got back and after a while the class ended. she grabbed her bag and stood, heading out of the room and out towards the lunch hall to meet katie, sarah and jake again. she met them and pulled the tinies out of her bag, tossing them into a pile infront of her. after the first round the four started imediately eatimg the tinies they won, jane sat under iliana for a while but eventually her fingers pinched against her. iliana was the blind so had to bet a tiny, she tossed jane into the middle, quickly the other three did the same. a few more rounds and it was only iliana and jake left in. iliana finally won and her hand slammed down on the pile. she closed her fist, jane was pulled to the middle of the bundle as iliana lifted them. she brought her hand to her mouth and opened it letting all of the tinies drop in. jane landed on several other tinies on iliana's tongue but was quickly tossed to one side as iliana got ready to chew. as a new hand was delt iliana finally bit down on her prize from the last game, her teeth mercilessly slicimg and crushing tinies, eventually she swallowed as she tossed a tiny into the pile in the middle...

End Notes:

please review

best friends and boyfriends by Dustman1

lia house

emily and iliana had been friends for years, they had met in first year and immediately got on. iliana left university and headed back to her flat, expecting to meet emily there, they had a movie night planned together. as emily arrived at iliana's door she opened it, she had been given a key since the two were always togeather. she walked in but as she closed the door she dropped. emily was awoken by the clunk of the lock above her, she then realised she was tiny, lying on the wood floor of the flat. the door swung open over her and her best friend stepped in, iliana's shoe landed right next to her before the other flew over and landed in the distance. the door closed, the gust of air blowing emily further into the flat, she landed with a roll on the kitchen floor.

iliana walked into her room, dumped her bag and got changed into something more comfy. she then remembered the tiny in her bag. she went over and pulled you out, holding you up to her face, "my friend emily should be here any minute, she's like me with tinies, but less kind". you thought to yourself "less kind? lia is a nightmare already". "ive got some ideas for you" iliana continued "so youll be going in here for now" she then pulled a drawer open slightly and dropped you in, you landed on some kind of foil packet and bounced. as iliana bumped the drawer closed with her ass you caught a glimpse of where you were lying, you were in the middle of a letter D, the first letter of a word on the smallish foil packet. you were engulfed in darkness as you heard iliana walk out of the room.

in the time iliana was in her room emily had managed to get onto the kitchen counter, she hoped to get iliana's attention and her help. she watched as her now gigantic friend went to the couch and sat, iliana tried to call emily but couldn’t. emily remembered her high school science class about tinies, when a person shrank all non biological items, like their clothes and phones, atomised due to the energy the shrinking emited. nobody knew why people shrank, but emily now had to deal with it. after another few attempts iliana got up and walked to the kitchen. emily watched as she went to a cupboard and pulled something out, she put it in the microwave before turning and leaning against the counter, her ass pushed against the top, emily looked at her friends back and ass and decided she should go towards her and try to attract her attention. just as emily reached iliana's ass she stood up, the microwave had started to make popping noises, iliana was making popcorn.

she went to a cupboard and pulled out a big bowl, placing it on the counter right beside emily. another minute and the mocrowave beeped, iliana opened it and pulled the giant brown bag of popcorn. she walked over towards emily, she ripped open the bag and began pouring its contents into the bowl, a few pieces missing and landing beside emily on the counter. finally iliana finished pouring, she opened the bin and dropped the bag into it before picking up the bowl. she then saw the spilled popcorn and licked up one piece bringing it to her mouth. as she chewed she put the bowl below the edge of the counter and used her other hand to sweep the rest of the popcorn into it, along with emily who was send flying into the bowl as iliana lifted ot and started walking to the couch again. emily stared up at her friend far above as she slid between pieces of hot popcorn, the last thing she saw before slipping under was iliana swallowing the piece in her mouth, as she sat down the popcorn shifted and emily was burried deep in the bowl.

iliana sat and ate popcorn for a while, watching a movie on the tv. every time her hand went into the bowl it threatened to pick up emily. after an hour the bowl was emptying out, emily was now lying on a piece of popcorn that was exposed to the room, she could watch as iliana's hand came, took a piece, lifted it to her mouth and ate it. eventually iliana's fingers gripped the piece emily was on, lifting it from the bowl. she slowly brough the piece up towards her lips, emily was in stunned silence looking at her giant friend up close. iliana's jand stopped with emily looking directly at her giant lips, moving as she chewed the current piece of popcorn in her mouth. emily heard iliana swallow and saw her mouth open, suddenly she was blasted with iliana's hot breath as her mouth got wide enough to take in the piece of popcorn, teeth slightly visible poking out from behind her lips.

just before iliana dropped the popcorn and her friend into her mouth she was stopped by a knock on the door. she dropped the pice back into the bowl, emily falling, only to land on another piece, becoming trapped in a crack. iliana stood up and walked out of emily's view, emily tried to get free of the piece of popcorn but couldnt, her leg trapped solid. after a while iliana returned, emily watched her come and sit down, lofting the bowl onto her lap, a few seconds later someone else walked in and sat on the couch next to iliana, emily looked up and saw who it was, iliana's boyfriend nikki.

the two sat watching a film for a while, both taking from the bowl on iliana's lap. emily watched on as nikki leaned over and started making out with iliana above her, his hand gripping one of her breasts as they locked lips far above. eventually as the bowl emptied emily's piece was pinched, as the piece of popcorn lifted she started to dangle, she looked up and saw that it was nikki lifting her, her best friends boyfriend was about to eat her. he carried the piece up towards his mouth, emily was dangling upside down below the piece between his fingers. emily looked over at iliana, obliviously eating another piece of popcorn, before emily could turn to see nikki she was on his tongue being pulled inside of his mouth. suddenly emily was in a chaotic and dark hell. pieces of popcorn flew and pools of saliva splashed and coated her as the giant nikki chewed. emily ended up under his tongue as he swallowed, but soon after shebwas being pushed out and moved between his teeth. nikki started to bite down, his teeth pushing harder and harder on emily's spit soaked body. just before his teeth pushed through her he stopped, his tongue pushed emily to his lips where she fell out onto his hand. "hey lia babe, there was a tiny in your popcorn" he said showing iliana. "oh, okay, so?" she replied, picking up another piece not even looking over. "well, what should i do with it?" he replied looking at emily in his hand. "i dont know, keep it, eat it, put it back in the bowl and ill eat it or bin it later, who cares" she said, still not looking over, now pulling her phone out. nikki then smiled before pulling his waistband out, bringing his hand over he tipped emily into his boxers, she landed on his giant shaft and rolled down, stopped by his gigantic balls at the bottom. he let go of his waist band and emily was left in the extremely hot and humid boxers with nikki's god sized cock. eventually emily was slammed and pushed agains it as the two giants stated making out again, iliana's hand gripping nikki's groin and rubbing as they played with eachother, nikki's cock got harder and harder, the combined force of iliana and nikki threatening to crush emily. finally the two broke apart, nikki stood up, he had to leave now but said "we can pick this up tomorrow remember". iliana gave his cock one last squeeze before he started walking out, with emily now plastered against his slowly shrinking cock with sweat and other stuff she diddnt want to think about.

End Notes:

leave a review and let me know what you want to see happen next

giant sex by Dustman1
Author's Notes:

allot of giant male in her so be warned. last instance of it in the story.

lia sex

nikki walked home, emily stuck in his boxers. finally he reached his flat and entered, heading to his room. as he got in he started to undress, eventually getting down to just his boxers on. he reached into them and felt around for emily, finally finding her and pullin mg her out. "hmm, where to put you?" he said to himself as he looked around the room. finally he started to walk towards a drawer, pulling it open slightly before dropping emily into it and closing it again. emily diddnt get a chance to see what was in the drawer before she was in complete darkness. she felt around the edges as her eyes adjusted slightly. she saw the dim outline of i giant object, it was cylindrical and went on forever into the darkness. emily decided to head towards it, eventually she reached a large opening in one end, it had a hard plastic like shell but was fillled with a soft silicon tube. emily climbed up into the opening and began walking in, deeper and deeper along the silicon tube, some strange features sticking out of the walls. she decided this was a good enough place to sleep tonight, the softish silicon making for a better bed than the wood of the drawer.

emily was shaken violently awake in the morning as the drawer was ripped open. the giant tube she was in then moved upwards and out of the drawer, she saw a flash of nikki's face go by the opening she was closest to before the tube was set down on the bed. "ughh, i cant wait till later" she heard him say above her, then she heard the sounds of cloth ruffling as her tube vibrated and rolled slightly. she then heard a drawer open and a cap get poped open on a bottle. nikki groaned before she was lifted quickly towards him, suddenly a cold gel began pouring in on her through the opening she saw his face through before. the flow stopped and she looked up in time to see his mouth, a mouthful of spit was forced out of it and splattered down onto her. before she could clear his saliva from her airway the gravity shifted, she looked out of the hole and saw a monster she wished she never had to see again, nikki's rock hard cock, and she was moving towards it rapidly.

the tip of his penis mashed against the opening, deforming slightly as it tried to force its way inside, emily was still trying to breathe as she started to scramble and pull herself free of the multiple fluids plastering her to the wall. finally nikki pulled down on his fleshlight more and his cock slid in fully, emily was crushed against the side aand rolled along beside his cock head as it went deeper in. as nikki pulled up emily found herself stuck to his penis, now being pulled and pushed as he pumped up and down. at one point nikki pulled his cock fully out, he leant forward and spat on it, re coating emily in his saliva before ramming himself back into the silicone pleasure tube to finish. finally an eruption of molten hot cum jetted out into the fleshlight, some splashed back and hit emily, giving her deep burns where it hit her. nikki withdrew from the tube and dropped it off the side of the bed, lying back to recover for a minute. emily lay in agony, stuck to the head of his penis, as he began to get soft she watched as his foreskin started to move towards her, she tried to move but her burns had made her stick to his cock hard, slowley the sheath of skin forced its way over her, sealing her in darkness.

she stayed stuck all day as nikki went about his life unaware of her, eventually after hours emily heard her best friend's voice. nikki had arrived at iliana's flat and they were now talking. emily was forced to listen as the two giamts flirted and talked for what felt like ages stuck to nikki's cock and crushed inside his foreskin. eventually she felt something happening and began to become terrified, nikki was getting hard, and iliana was encouraging it with her hand, emily felt it rubbing against the cock outside. suddenly light burst in as iliana began pumping nikki's cock with her hand, pulling the foreskin back. emily looked up at her friend and saw that she was almost completely naked, only a bra struggling to contain her breasts remained, iliana's face loomed above emily as she spat onto her before reaching away and soon returning with a condom, as she reached away, nikki began pleasuring himself, his thumb crushing against emily. he moved his hand as iliana pushed the condom on, emily however went with the thumb and was now moving quicly towards iliana's breast as she pushed nikki to the bed and began riding him slowly. emily watched as the place she had been trapped all day dissapear into her best friend before being slammed into her breast, having now been freed from the bra. she then became stuck to iliana's nipple as it bounced to her motion. "kiss my tits" iliana half shouted as she forced emily towards nikki's face, emily got smeared across nikki's lips as iliana continued to fuck him unaware of her friend stuck in the middle. eventually iliana rose up, leaving emily stuck to nikki's mouth looking up at her incredibly attractive friend fully in control above. finally iliana screamed out in an explosion of pleaasure and nikki finished just after, iliana leaned down and kissed him, pulling emily onto her lips as she got off and moved down towards her boyfriends cock, she leaned down and kissed it, depositing emily onto it before rising up and saying "i have an idea babe" and leaning over to the same place the condom came from. she returned and said "close your eyes and dont swallow it" before pushing something into his closed mouth, she then returned to his cock and emily, opening her mouth and pulling both in with her tongue. emily was crushed by iliana's tongue as she began sucking him off, as iliana got more intense emily's body took a beating, first her leg got brocken between iliana's teeth, then her shoulder was dislocated by her tongue. finally nikki came and filled iliana's mouth with the boiling white liquid emily was caught by earlyer. emily was now drowning in the boiling cum, and as she began to pass out from the pain of being cooked in cum iliana swallowed, sending the cum and emily to her stomach where emily finally passed out.

***

you were sat in the drawer all day, listenimg to iliana come and go. eventually other noises started happening, the sound of two giants having sex, confirmed when iliana pulled the giant foil pack out from under you, you had been standing on a condom all day. "i have an idea babe" was all you heard before iliana ripped the drawer open again, but this time you were her target. her slightly wet hand formed a cage around you as she pinched you, lifting you out and saying "close your eyes" you looked down and saw her giant boyfriends face below you, now with his eyes closed. you were lowered to his lips "and dont swallow it" iliana finished as she shoved you between his lips, instantly you were tossed around by the giants tongue as he moaned in pleasure at whatever iliana was doing. you were pushed against the top of his mouth by his tongue. eventually it was iliana's turn for more pleasure as you were ejected from his mouth on the tip of his tongue, instantly being smashed against iliana's waiting pussy. you were pushed and slid around it as iliana wriggled and ground on her boyfriends face till she was satisfied. as she lifted off his face you went with her, stuck between her pussy lips as she rolled off the bed and walked to the bathroom, forcing you to look down her bare legs at her feet. as she stepped onto the tile of the bathroom her hand gentley pulled you free and lifted you up to her face. she diddnt say anything, just smirked and dropped you into a cup on the counter before walking out again.

End Notes:

leave a review to let me know what iliana should do with you next.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10189