Nitra's Travels III: Leipzig and Kassel by Vaalser4
Summary:

Nitra, the 36 feet giantess continues her vacation through Germany, always good-natured, but naïve.


Categories: Feet, Giantess, Breasts Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 6808 Read: 10559 Published: March 03 2021 Updated: March 03 2021

1. Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

2. Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

3. Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

4. Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

5. Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

6. Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

7. Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

Chapter 1 by Vaalser4

The train from Berlin entered the city of Leipzig, carrying an unusual passenger. For Nitra was no ordinary person, at least not in most parts of the world.

She was a giantess.

Hailing from Brechia, the Giant's Isle, the 24- year old stood a little over 36 feet, dwarfing even the tallest and most robust of humans by far. Her colossal form couldn't literally be overlooked, and people near her felt the ground of the main railway station tremble slightly as she walked by, caused by her heavy shoes carrying her 22 ton weight.

If her height wouldn't draw attention, her boobs would. Even for her size, they were humongous, jutting a full 6 feet from her chest like two enormous drops of water. And since she did little to cover them up, not in the last place because it was summer and therefore warm, the young giantess revealed a huge cleavage. Of course, the humans at her feet could not see it, but only the underside of her gigantic bosom. It looked like a huge, jelly-filled overhang, wobbling with each step she took as she walked towards the exit of the station. Heads went up as she walked by, mouths fell open and pictures were taken, while the blonde was looking for the giant's exit, hauling a travel bag the size of a small car and weighting more than a ton easily on her boulder-sized shoulder.

Nitra was on a vacation trip all over Europe, having saved enough money to do so. Her job was being a prostitute, which also included having sex with humans. Those that loved giant women and gigantic breasts paid huge amounts of cash for a bout with her and hence, she had amassed quite a fortune over the years, even if she was an employee in a brothel instead of her own boss.

Nitra, oblivious to the attention she drew, found the exit, went outside, and began looking for her hotel. There were only one or two hotels which had accommodations for giants in the larger cities of Europe, so her choice was limited, but the one she had booked a room in was easy to find, lying close to the main station.

While sailing on the ship to Europe, Nitra had been told that the best one could do as a giant was to just go with the flow, doing as the humans did. Her race, the captain informed his passengers, was just like them, only a bit bigger. Well, a "bit"... standing 36 feet was average for a woman of her kind, but ti made her still six times larger than a normal human. But dim-witted and gullible as she was, the giantess took that advice to heart and tried to act like the humans did all the time, even though it wasn't always possible, appropriate and sometimes even stupid due to her height.

Klaus, the clerk of the "Rhodos" hotel (named after the colossus), had a secret fetish for huge women, hence he took the job there. While the hotel in Leipzig didn't get that many guests from Brechia, and even few women of the "right" age stayed there, he had seen a number of really hot giantesses from time to time. But the girl towering high above him now in the huge entrance hall was a true eye opener.

Her shapely legs, beautiful face with the blonde hair tied in a pony tail (make that horse tail) and, above all, ginormous breasts protruding from her chest like two huge, jelly-stuffed balloons made him wish to be her boyfriend on the spot. Though he had to remain professional, Klaus had made plans over the years to get his share of giantesses, from befriending them via social media (and hoping to get a date this way) to asking the more naïve ones for pictures or offering them to show them Leipzig, under the ruse of this being "part of the service".

This one, Klaus realized quickly, was naïve. After she had signed the register (using a pen the size of a thick branch), he asked Nitra if she would be interested in a tour of Leipzig with him tomorrow, omitting that he was off duty then. And much to Klaus' delight, yes, she would love it.

"Well, I will show you around then, Klaus offered. "Tomorrow, at 10 AM in front of the hotel. I will use my bicycle, so you don't need to walk slowly."

"Ooooh, that is great!" Nitra beamed, her tits wobbling.

"No problem," Klaus smiled. "I love cycling. Its a hobby of mine. You will love to see my bicycle, it was very expensive," he added, hoping to impress her.

"Ooooh yes, great!" Nitra said, beaming.

"Not much of a vocabulary too," Klaus thought delighted, as he accompanied Nitra to her room, carrying a key more than a foot long. Good! Such dumb ones were the right prey for him. He told her about the breakfast and dinner times, about the landmarks to see, the usual stuff, while ogling her long legs. And he didn't shy from looking at her cleavage when she bent over to receive said key from him when they stood in front of the door of her room.

While Nitra was unpacking in her room Klaus was on the toilet, having unpacked something else, pulling it while thinking of her cleavage and size....


Chapter 2 by Vaalser4

Nitra went for the city, but as soon as she left the hotel, she was approached by another guy. His name was Dieter, who also loved giantesses, like Klaus. But instead of taking a job at a hotel for giants, he simply lingered near it, looking for lone giantesses during the holiday season.

"Hey, lady! Can I give you a tour of Leipzig?" he called up to her.

Nitra looked down, took a step back because her boobs obscured her view and saw the little guy.

"Ooh, that is nice, but I get one tomorrow already," she said.

"How long do you stay?" Dieter asked.

"Two days."

"Aaah, you cannot see all of Leipzig in one day. Let me show you some interesting things, you can see the rest tomorrow then," he offered.

"Oh. Yes. Ok, fine," Nitra replied, having seen the logic of his reasoning. True, she had been to Hamburg and Berlin for two days each as well and hadn't seen all of those cities too.

"Do you know the Völkerschlachtdenkmal, the Monument to the Battle of the Nations? No trip to Leipzig is complete without having seen it."

"No. Could you show me?" Nitra called down at the little guy at her feet, who barely reached halfway up her calf.

"Yes, sure! I have my car with me, just follow it as I drive there," he offered.

"Oooh, yes, great!" Nitra said delighted, clapping her hands. A few startled crows flew from the nearby trees.

Dieter drove through Leipzig, the huge form of Nitra following him on the sidewalk. People dodged her as her huge footfalls came down, here and there a brittle tile cracked. Luckily she didn't step on anything, though a few times she almost crushed a trashcan when she was too much focussing on his car, Dieter noticed in the rear mirror.

Having arrived at the Monument to the Battle of the Nations, he parked his car near it and smiled as Nitra approached. This one seemed easy, he thought. Most giantesses, they totally resembled human girls in that respect, made snide remarks when he offered his "service" or said "no" in an offended way. Last year, one even spat at him, covering his entire face with stinking spittle. But this one was a dim-wit.

Dieter talked about the monument, acting as if he was an expert. But what he told was what almost every resident of Leipzig knew and could be googled and read on the internet within seconds. But Nitra was genuinely impressed, gazing up at the almost 300 feet high landmark. It reminded her of the temples back home, though this building would barely pass for a shrine on Brechia. Too small.

"Yes, its very solid," Dieter concluded. "It could even carry you on top of it."

"Oooh yes? Then I can climb up and look all over the city!" Nitra replied, wrongly deducing from her little friends' remark that it was permitted to do so. Before Dieter could react, the giantess had begun scaling the monument.

Nitra climbed up the Völkerschlachtdenkmal. With her long, long, legs she was able to reach its top in no time. From its 299 feet of height, plus her own 35 (the height of her eyelevel), the giantess could see over a good part of Leipzig. Nitra took her cellphone and began taking pictures and selfies, while Dieter watched her in awe from below. The monument seemed much less impressive with the huge form of Nitra on it. What a woman! And what tits! She would make a good statue, he thought, his lions reacting accordingly.


Chapter 3 by Vaalser4

"Hey! You! Giant woman! Get down!" A policeman on patrol shouted up to Nitra. Climbing the monument was forbidden, certainly if one stood 36 feet and could damage parts of it with one's sheer mass. "Climbing is forbidden! Get down immediately!"

"Oh. Sorry... yes, sir", Nitra stuttered embarrassed as she saw the tiny form of the officer looking up at her. She climbed down as fast as she managed, but being around 50 feet above the ground, she heard the officer cry "faster!". So she turned, seated herself on a ledge, stretched her legs and jumped down. Her gigantic form sailed for a second or two through the air before she landed with a thunderous "THUD!".

Right on Dieter's parked car!

With a loud crash, the vehicle was flattened instantaneous under the huge feet and heavy shoes of the 22-ton giantess. Its frame bent in an angle they wasn't meant to, the windshields smashed into thousands of diamond-like pieces, the metal buckled and crushed. Though Nitra's feet were by far not big enough to cover the car completely, their size and of course the weight of the giant girl turned the vehicle immediately into scrap.

Dieter hadn't seen it. The impact of her landing had caused a minor earthquake that had knocked him off his feet. Some of the statues on the monument trembled, but luckily, everything remained undamaged. Safe for Dieters car.

"Oops! Sorry, I...", Nitra began as she saw what she had done. She stepped from the total loss car, looked at it before bending over and scraping it from the tarmac, which showed a few cracks. The giantess lifted the car, compared to her as big as a large card box, to her face and examined it. Nope, damaged beyond repair.

Dieter, having stood up, was in shock. His beautiful car, destroyed by a giantess accidentally jumping on it in her haste to get off the Völkerschlachtdenkmal! He recalled having heard form a giantess in Lübeck, who owned a scrapyard and flattened cars with her feet for a living. He always wanted to see her do this, but the idea that his own car had been flattened in such a manner was too much for him. He felt his knees shake, pee ran down his leg, and then his instincts kicked in. He ran.

Nitra saw her little friend running. Another one. Humans were so strange sometimes, always running away when something unintended happened. Maybe because they were so small and fragile, she thought. After all, could she not eat one whole? She has done so, because her contract obliged her to devour those that couldn't pay for the brothels "services". Or peeping toms.

"Excuse me officer, what should I do with this?" she asked, turning to the policeman who had ordered her to get off the monument, holding the wreck in her outstretched arms. The man, who had witnessed it all, only stared dumbfounded.

Nitra waited for a few seconds, but the officer didn't utter a single word.

"Well, I will throw it away then," she offered embarrassed. With some effort, she folded the flattened car once, looked for a trashcan and after she realized it would fit in, placed the wreck against the street lantern next to it.

"Sorry," she sheepishly said, looking down at the officer, who had witnessed her folding the car like a piece of stiff cardboard. He could only stare at the huge form of the giantess as she quietly walked away.

Nitra, as usual, caught a lot of attention while strolling through Leipzig, and also as usual, she was oblivious to it. She took pictures of the landscape and landmarks, from the Opera to the Gasometer. The rest of the evening was uneventful, safe for one minor incident.

Nitra crossed a street, the traffic light had just turned green, when suddenly a biker for whatever reason shot between two waiting cars, trying to get through at the last moment. He rode in the middle of the street, so normal humans wouldn't be walking there yet. He thought. Too bad for him he didn't think of giantesses like Nitra, who took steps much longer than humans.

She just strode forward as the motorcycle emerged, her long leg ending in her heavy shoe. BANG! Nitra had, be it by accident, kicked the bike with such force that the vehicle and its reckless driver flew a few feet through the air. The bike landed in the branches of a tree, hanging four feet above the ground, while the biker landed on the grass underneath it. Though the man suffered only from a few bruises, his bike was dented from Nitra's unintentional kick.

He stumbled up, and saw the gigantic form of the young giantess towering over him, making apologies and offering to get his bike from the tree. All the man could do was nod and watch in awe as the 36 feet tall behemoth plucked his heavy bike from the tree like an entangled kite, placing it with one hand on the ground as if it was a toy. No, Nitra didn't need to pay for the damage, he said, knowing that this would involve calling the police, who would give him tickets for speeding and ignoring a red traffic light, resulting in costing more money than fixing the dent would cost. So he mounted his bike and drove to his goal, this time obediently waiting at every red traffic light.

Nitra went back to the hotel, wondering why a few people had applauded her on that street.

At the hotel's restaurant she took a light dinner, eating only two roasted piglets, a wheelbarrow's load of potatoes and 12 lbs of peas, before taking a shower and going to bed.


Chapter 4 by Vaalser4

Next day, after having had breakfast (two pancakes the size of a tabletop with three bottles of syrup over each of them) she was greeted outside by Klaus, the clerk from the hotel. He stood there proudly showing his expensive bicycle in front of him, smiled up to Nitra, craning his neck farther up the closer she came.

"Let's go," he said, marvelling at her huge form and titanic tits hovering like two balloons over his head (shelter for when it rains, he thought). "Did you see the Völkerschlachtdenkmal yet?"

After Nitra's confirmation, he suggested going to see the Thomaskirche. Nitra, who hadn't been there yesterday, happily agreed and the odd couple went on their way.

Klaus cycled, being able to keep up with the long strides of his "girlfriend" with ease. If he was nice to her, maybe he could have fun between those gigantic boobs tonight he thought. She seemed dumb enough to be swayed to have sex with him. Better than that other giant girl visiting the city last year. She had been very wary on their "tour", and as he made a carefully worded sexual advancement towards her, she had nearly smashed him flat using one of her boots in her hand. Like he was a bug. But this one seemed naïve enough.

"My, you have a nice bicycle indeed," her melodic voice chirped from above.

"Yeah, its new. Cost me quite a lot of money. Over one thousand Euro," he remarked, looking proudly at his indeed new and expensive bicycle. He had saved cash for over a year in order to afford it, now he could show off. "I use it every time I go to the hotel, I live two miles away from it, see."

"Wow," Nitra replied, impressed. "You love to cycle you said?"

"Yeah, especially out in the open. Not here in the crowded city... I go to the Kulkwitzer See to cycle. Great landscape there."

"That is far away?" Nitra inquired.

"Yes, but I take the subway to get there. Its not a big deal, the only downside is that taking the bicycle with me in the subway is cumbersome. It needs a lot of room, and that can be a problem if its crowded. Now I once had a so-called folding bike, that is much easier to travel with."

"Folding bike?" Nitra asked, puzzled. She had never heard of it.

"Yes, you can fold it in two at its center. It only occupies half of the normal space then. Easy to take with you if you travel, see?"

"Ah yes..." Nitra said. Folding a bike to travel by subway. How clever!

The unequal duo arrived at the Thomaskirche some time later. Nitra was impressed. What a beautiful building! Through its walls, the giantess could hear music. Someone was playing the organ inside.

"What is that music?" the giantess asked her little guide.

"That is Bach," Klaus replied. "One of the greatest composers ever."

"Gee, he plays great!" Nitra beamed.

She gleefully walked towards the churches' entrance and began knocking on the relatively low roof, which was about eye-level with her.

"Hu hu, mister Bach? Can I have your autograph please? I cannot come in, could you please come out?" she called.

A few tiles broke under her pounding and fell down.

Klaus didn't know whether she was joking or serious, but as he saw the colored glass windows rattle dangerously, he called for Nitras attention. It took a while before he had made her understand that Bach was dead for more than two centuries.

As he walked away with a disappointed Nitra, he looked over his shoulder, seeing a few churchgoers emerging from the entrance, wondering what the pounding had been.

He took Nitra to a quiet place, somewhere in a park along the Pleisse River, where no one would disturb them. He and Nitra talked, he carefully began to make advances towards her, and within a few minutes both were naked, having sex.

Klaus laid on top of a mountain of delicate female flesh. Her tits were so huge, even as the giantess was lying on her back, the huge boobs stood taller than him. Nitra playfully squeezed them together, enveloping his entire body with soft titty flesh. Klaus kissed and caressed them, slime leaking from his erect dick. Nitra bent forwards, her little lover still caught between her funbags, and stuck out her tongue. The tip of the huge tongue professionally snaked itself around his dick, covering it completely. Klaus couldn't hold back anymore. The gigantic tits sandwiching him, the tongue stroking his sensitive dick, the idea having sex with a real giantess, 36 feet tall... he shot his load in three large waves over Nitra's huge tongue, who caught it all.

"Hhmmmmm..." , she purred, swallowing his spunk and grabbing her little lover. She brought him down between her legs, placing him gently on the ground before her pussy.

Klaus licked a cunt as big as one of his feet, the emerging clit was bigger than his still-erect prick. Nitra's honey soaked his entire face, making his hair wet and sticky.

Grabbing the blond bush of public hair, he stuck his -in comparison tiny dick in the huge cunt, trying to rub it along her huge clit, rivalling his erect member in length, as good as he could manage. He rubbed and rubbed, eventually also using one hand to rub the long, wet shaft of Nitra. He felt his groin burn again. He came for the second time in a mere five minutes just as a huge hand pushed him with force against the hot pussy.

Nitra came too. Her gigantic, massive body shook as she orgasmed, soaking her lover, which she pressed firmly against her soaking wet cunt. Rubbing one of her huge boobs with an erect nipple the size of a normal man's fist, she shamelessly flooded little Klaus with her juices.

"AAAaaaaaahhh!!!" she moaned. Klaus, moist and slimy, fell backwards. Exhausted. The unequal couple needed a few moments to catch their breaths.

Both dressed, though Klaus' clothes were moist from the remainder of Nitra's wetness, and went on their way. Klaus, having had what he came for, wanted to call it quits for today. He was just about to say he had to go home in order to get dry clothes, thus having an excuse to leave her, as Nitra remarked she wished to go back to the hotel. So they went there, he on his bicycle and the giantess on foot.

"Are you here tomorrow?" Nitra asked, standing in front of the hotel.

"Yes," Klaus said, craning his neck to look her in the eyes. Her boobs made that more difficult than her size.

"Ok," Nitra answered a bit enigmatic, see you tomorrow then, goodbye!" and went inside.

 

"Yesterday was great," Nitra said the next day, after having checked out at the front desk. Klaus, indeed on duty, smiled. Yeah, great indeed, dumb pussy, he thought. He inquired if she got an email address or social media account, but alas, Nitra didn't have either, she sadly said.

"But wait, I shall do you a favor to thank you for the great tour before I leave for Kassel," she said, smiling, and walked away, her huge bag hanging from her shoulder.

Klaus was about to ask what that favor was, but Nitra had already left. Her huge strides would have made it too hard for him to catch up with her. So he shrugged his shoulders and went back to work.

A few hours later,Nitra was already well on her way to Kassel, Klaus' working day was over. He went outside to get his bicycle. On the parking lot for employees, it took him a few seconds to see what "favor" she had done him. And his heart sank. A huge piece of paper, the size of a table cloth lay next to his bike. On it, letters the size of his hand were scribbled, saying that he now no longer had to worry to have enough space while travelling by subway if he wanted to cycle.

Next to it lay his new expensive bicycle.

Folded in two!


Chapter 5 by Vaalser4

Nitra was on her way to Kassel, reading a pamphlet about the city. A lot of nice buildings there, and she was especially delighted to read about the Grimm brothers, who had lived in there as well. As a young girl, Nitra had always enjoyed their fairy tales, though she had always been sad when giants were depicted as evil man-eaters in those stories. Little did she know that as an adult, she would eat men herself, be it only because her working contract told her so.

After the three-hour train ride, the 36 feet tall blonde arrived in Kassel, again drawing the looks of the other passengers in the main railway station. People hurried out of her path as she walked through the station, even the grumpy janitor kept his usually snide comments to himself as he saw how the giantess folded her pamphlet, the size of a billboard poster, and squeezed it in a small trashcan. Not only did the pamphlet fill the entire trashcan, but it stuck out at least three feet. It would take two men to pull it out.

Nitra went outside, looking gleefully around her. Another great city to visit! As she scanned the plaza in front of the station looking for the direction to her hotel, she saw a large metal rod with what she first thought was a human walking over it. Upon closer look, it was a doll, but the rod itself (the so-called "Himmelsstürmer") seemed bent over, not standing straight in the ground but diagonally. The giantess didn't know that this was supposed to be so, and deduced someone must have crashed against it, causing it to tilt. So, helpful as she was, or considered herself to be, she grabbed the rod and pulled it straight, much to the astonishment of a few locals observing that feat. Smiling down at them, she went on her way.

The check-in at her hotel was uneventful, and the giantess knew in the meantime that the clerks wouldn't carry her bag, nor clean her shoes. So she simply went to her room, unpacked and dressed herself to explore the city. The (female) clerk had, somewhat confused, informed her the Grimm brothers were dead when she inquired whether she could meet them (the pamphlet hadn't been clear on that one), and was even more confused when Nitra replied that Bach was dead too. For more than two centuries.

The giantess strode through Kassel, taking pictures here and there and was being photographed as well. Most did so discreetly, but while Nitra was admiring the city hall, a cheeky guy asked her for a picture. Sitting on the stairs, with him standing next to her, he suggested. She cheerfully agreed to have a picture with him, oblivious to the fact that the man had a crush for huge boobs, and that this was the sole reason for having that picture with Nitra. So he could "enjoy" her funbags at home.

"Oh, what are those by the way?" Nitra asked him after he had managed to get three pictures with her, standing up and pointing at the golden statues on small pedestals standing left and right on the staircase. The man stood in front of her, his waist barely reaching her ankles.

"Those are the Hessians Lions", he replied.

Nitra hadn't quite understood him. From her height, she had understood "hässlich", German for "ugly".

She bent down to have a closer look at the lions.

"They are not ugly. I like them... hello?"

Nitra had forgotten that the little guy stood in front of her when she bent over. Thus her enormous boobs had come down on him like an avalanche. Before he could react, the gargantuan weight of her tits made him go through his knees before smacking him backwards to the ground.

Nitra stood upright again, rubbing her breasts. "Oh. Excuse me, " she called down, seeing the man crawling over the ground on his back. "Now, they are not ugly, they... HEY!"

The little man had gazed at her as if she was a ghost, then stood up, turned and ran away. Nitra watched him run. Those humans! Who could ever understand them, always suddenly running.

Shrugging her shoulders, she went on her way.


Chapter 6 by Vaalser4

"Come, don't be shy! We need strong people! Remember, the winner gets the main role in our upcoming TV series! Be part of our cultural heritage! Be part of the Grimm fairy tales!" the announcer proclaimed loudly in the microphone.

Grimm fairy tales? This had caught Nitra's attention. Curiously, she went towards the plaza were a large number of humans had gathered. From her height, she could easily look over the crowd and saw a large canvas cloth lying on the ground, on which a man with a mike stood. Next to him stood a large, burly man, as far as humans go that is, standing flexing his muscles. For a human, he was certainly a very strong specimen. Behind the couple a large digital clock stood, its number all set to zero.

"Who wants to wrestle?" the announcer called. "The great "Bonebreaker" (he pointed at the burly man) will take on anyone! For every minute you can hold out against him, you get the main role in one fairy tale episode. Defeat him, and you get the main role in all! Come, who dares?" the announcer repeated.

Nitra smiled. Wow! Playing in a TV series? And a Grimm fairytale on top of that? That sounded great!

"ME!" her voice boomed over the crowd.

Everyone turned, only to gasp. There a huge mountain of a woman stood, towering high over the people, beaming. Some people laughed nervously, but most could just stare. Just like the announcer and the "Bonebreaker".

Nitra looked down at the people in front of her. "Allow me please?" she asked cheerfully, raising one of her long legs. The sight of her huge sole, about as long as an adult human was tall, was enough for those underneath it. Nitra was allowed to....

The people made room and the 36 foot girl strode to the announcer, who looked quizzingly at her. Nitra bent over, showing her more than ample cleavage and told the two baffled men that she wanted to wrestle. And yes, she loved the Grimm fairy tales! She would love to play in the TV series!

"Eeerr... One moment, Miss...", the announcer stuttered, overwhelmed by her gargantuan body. He went to the organizer who stood equally confused near the clock. Just like in Berlin, the announcer didn't know what to do. So he asked whether or not that giantess was allowed to wrestle. And just like in Berlin, the rules didn't exclude giants from competing. It was clear. "Bonebreaker" had to wrestle the huge girl....

The announcer came back, trying to be as professional as possible, given the situation.

"Eeerrr. Yes. Ladies and gentlemen, we have a contestant. There will be a match... between Bonebreaker and...", the announcer stuttered, looking up at Nitra's huge form with a puzzled expression. The giantess bent down her knees. The announcer dove aside, so her huge, protruding boobs wouldn't smack him like the little creep at the council hall. The crowd laughed.

"NITRA!!!"

A few glass windows shattered. People clutched their ears. The giantess had bellowed her name in the mike, the sound woofers had amplified her already booming voice up to eleven. For about a mile around the event, everyone had heard her name.

"Errrr. Yes. Thank you. Nitra... applause...", the announcer sheepishly said, rubbing his ringing ears and dove away.

After the applaus, Nitra smiled down at the Bonebreaker, who looked like a dwarf next to her. Burly, yes, but compared to the 36 feet tall giantess, he was a speck. His frame barely came to her knee. The man felt sick. How the hell was he going to wrestle down this... this... colossus? He saw himself lying in hospital, covered with bandages, his nickname being honored in another way.... But the contract compelled him to wrestle.

The preparations for the match were made, Nitra and Bonebreaker went barefoot to opposite sides of the canvas, and, standing next to the clock, the announcer did his best to sound unfazed when he spoke again.

"To the right, standing six feet six inches and weighing 300 lbs, the Bonebreaker!" he said.

Applause.

"And to the left, standing... thirty-six feet and four inches... err... and weighting 22 tons and 450 lbs... Nitra!"

Bigger applause and laughter. Many held their phones up, video mode on.

"All right, lets get ready... and... WRESTLE!" he said, pressing a button on a large clock, which started to run.


Chapter 7 by Vaalser4

Nitra, due to her job as a prostitute, has had many humans with special preferences. Some of those liked to wrestle with her and be subdued. She knew the type, they loved being humiliated under the huge body of a giantess. Because of this, she knew a few wrestling tricks to humiliate people with both her body and fitting comments, though in reality she was no dominant person at all. In her simplemindedness, she thought that this Bonebreaker guy wanted the same. Why else would someone, whom she could squash underfoot with ease, want to wrestle with her in front of so many onlookers? And if the show was appreciated, she'd win the price, a TV role in the Grimm Brothers fairy tale series. That is how she interpreted the entire show and therefore she decided to play the humiliation game with the man.

Bonebreaker could do little but to grab an ankle of Nitra, he barely managed to wrap his arms around it. The man pushed and pulled, but he might just as well have tried to move a truck or uproot a full-grown oak. The colossus didn't move an inch.

"Aaawww... is this little girl to much for the man to handle?" Nitra purred mockingly looking down on the wrestler from her 36 feet height. The audience was laughing at the guy who was doing his best to get some movement out of her foot, but despite his muscles bulging, couldn't.

Nitra lifted her leg with ease, taking the man with it like nothing. Now Bonebreaker had to hold dear to her ankle, for Nitra let her foot hover eight feet above the ground. His feet kicked air while the giantess, hands on her hips, looked down at him with a broad grin on her face.

Nitra lowered her foot again, much to his delight, but he did not enjoy standing on the ground not for long. For the giantess simply toppled him with a shove of her foot. Lying on his back, the blonde behemoth placed said foot on him. It nearly covered his entire body.

"Do you like that? Like my cute feet? Better hope I won't lose my balance, because... (she looked cheerful at the audience, most of which were looking frightfully at the man, helplessly trapped under Nitra's foot, wondering whether she would crush him)... well, those at the front row, be careful. You are in the "splatter-zone", ha, ha!" she beamed, having heard that joke from her boss. Those in the front row were not laughing. Some hurried back.

Bonebreaker felt the pressure of the giantess mass on his entire body, and the smell of her foot was cloying. Toes bigger than his head covered his face, and no matter what he tried, no matter how hard he jerked on her toes, Nitra held him down with ease. It was a relief for him, and the audience, when she removed his foot. But not for long.

The giantess grabbed the man and lifted him up like a small animal. She held the struggling wrestler with one hand, smiling like a child at him. The burly guy, dwarfed and ridiculed by the ginormous Nitra, kicked in vain as he hovered 34 feet above the ground.

"Come, hit me. Push me over. Men are stronger than women, right?" she challenged. Bonebreaker tried to squirm his arms free, but Nitra held him so tight that he couldn't. Helpless he was, being held by this colossal woman and being watched by a few hundred people. Little did he know that many were filming the match and quite a few of those videos would go viral on the net. But the humiliation was far from over.

Nitra sat down and swung the man left and right, imitating the sound of an airplane. Bonebreaker got dizzy.

Then the giantess decided to do something else she learned at her workplace. She opened her mouth and stuffed him in it. Only his still kicking legs protruded from between her lips. Nitra made a "tasty" expression, took a deep breath through her nose and...

GULP!

He was gone.

Swallowed whole.

"Hmmmm! Yummy, ha,ha!" Nitra laughed, rubbed her belly with satisfaction.

The audience was frozen from shock. The announcer pale like a corpse. The organiser nearly threw up. A few members of the audience dropped their phones, some screamed. The giantess had indeed eaten him!

Nitra opened her mouth, pounded herself once forcefully on her belly and...

BLOB!

Bonebreaker fell from her open maw. Covered with saliva and slime, but alive. Nitra had learned this trick to satisfy vore-fans; swallowing people whole and bring them back up from her stomach at will. A human named Stevie Star did that for show with all kind of items, and after her boss had seen one of his performances on TV, she had made Nitra train her stomach- and esophagusmuscles accordingly. Some human customers paid well for that.

The giantess caught Bonebreaker in her hand, gave him a kiss that moisted his entire face further and placed the totally confused wrestler on his back on the ground. Before he could get up, Nitra kneeled and lowered her ginormous boobs on his body. Bonebreaker felt the huge mass of soft titflesh pressing him down. Her boobs were so huge, they engulfed his impressive frame completely, only one of his arms still peeked from underneath them. No one needed to wonder what made the otherwise rather slim woman weigh 22 tons.

Nitra shook her breasts, making them roll, and Bonebreaker rolled helplessly with them. The onlookers saw how his arm, with biceps swollen to impressive proportions, pushed at her boobs, trying in vain to move them away. But Bonebreakers entire strength, enough to knock a normal human unconscious with a single blow, was useless against the massive, ultra heavy and gargantuan boobs of the giantess.

Nitra, eyes twinkling, took a deep breath, expanding the already gigantic bosom to even more frightening dimensions. Bonebreakers arm waved helplessly through the air.

"Gee mister Bonebreaker, I suppose I have won the movie role. All I am using is my little boobies to keep you totally pinned. If you cannot even escape from under the softest part of my body, I have won, right?" the giantess beamed.

And won she had, for all that Bonebreaker could do was tap out. Nitra stood up, got a huge applause, and was announced the winner, while Bonebreaker was taken from the canvas in a dazed state. The audience was cheering her enthusiastically. The organisation, however, was not....

 

 

Nitra sat two days later in the train, leaving Kassel. Much to the delight of the TV producers.

The shots for the series with her, done the day before, had been a disaster. Partly because of her height and partly because of her naivity. The schedule of the movie studio had been thoroughly messed up.

For the Hansel and Gretel fairy tale they had built a candy house out of real gingerbread to make it more believable. Nitra, who should play Gretel, had been told to eat from it. But before the director could intervene, the giantess had already devoured half the house. "Tasty," she commented, stuffing her maw with huge chunks of sugar-coated gingerbread.

The shots for Red Riding Hood fared not much better. The trained wolf had fled for the 36 feet tall Nitra.

Cinderella fared no better. Dancing with the prince looked like she was playing with a doll, and it wasn't really believable that the prince, as the fairy tale told, couldn't remember whom she was after having danced two nights with her. But it would be believable that the lost glass slipper only fitted one person in the entire kingdom....

The seven league boots fairy tale was no option either, it turned out. The boots were too small for her....

And though no camera tricks were needed to make the seven dwarfs in Snow White look like dwarfs with Nitra as the title character, there was no glass coffin available to fit her in. Nor could one be made.

But in the end, everything turned out to be fine. Nitra, in her dim-wittedness, believed that for a one-hour episode one also needed only one hour to shoot it. The movie studio was relieved when she, while making apologies, informed them she had to leave the city the day after to continue her journey through Germany. They offered to send her a book, adapted to her size, with Grimm's fairy tales. Grateful, the giantess accepted.

Now they needed to organize another contest. And a new wrestler was needed, because Bonebreaker was in psychological therapy to get his feeling of self-worth back. And in the changed rules giants and especially giantesses were strictly forbidden to compete....

Nitra, in the train, was from one side sad that she hadn't seen much of Kassel, because she had been in the movie studio the entire day yesterday, but from the other side, she had learned something new again. The Grimm brothers were also dead, and for a one-hour episode more than one hour of shooting was needed.

She looked forward to receive the fairy tale book and visiting the next city on her list.

 

Cologne.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10249