- Text Size +

The train from Berlin entered the city of Leipzig, carrying an unusual passenger. For Nitra was no ordinary person, at least not in most parts of the world.

She was a giantess.

Hailing from Brechia, the Giant's Isle, the 24- year old stood a little over 36 feet, dwarfing even the tallest and most robust of humans by far. Her colossal form couldn't literally be overlooked, and people near her felt the ground of the main railway station tremble slightly as she walked by, caused by her heavy shoes carrying her 22 ton weight.

If her height wouldn't draw attention, her boobs would. Even for her size, they were humongous, jutting a full 6 feet from her chest like two enormous drops of water. And since she did little to cover them up, not in the last place because it was summer and therefore warm, the young giantess revealed a huge cleavage. Of course, the humans at her feet could not see it, but only the underside of her gigantic bosom. It looked like a huge, jelly-filled overhang, wobbling with each step she took as she walked towards the exit of the station. Heads went up as she walked by, mouths fell open and pictures were taken, while the blonde was looking for the giant's exit, hauling a travel bag the size of a small car and weighting more than a ton easily on her boulder-sized shoulder.

Nitra was on a vacation trip all over Europe, having saved enough money to do so. Her job was being a prostitute, which also included having sex with humans. Those that loved giant women and gigantic breasts paid huge amounts of cash for a bout with her and hence, she had amassed quite a fortune over the years, even if she was an employee in a brothel instead of her own boss.

Nitra, oblivious to the attention she drew, found the exit, went outside, and began looking for her hotel. There were only one or two hotels which had accommodations for giants in the larger cities of Europe, so her choice was limited, but the one she had booked a room in was easy to find, lying close to the main station.

While sailing on the ship to Europe, Nitra had been told that the best one could do as a giant was to just go with the flow, doing as the humans did. Her race, the captain informed his passengers, was just like them, only a bit bigger. Well, a "bit"... standing 36 feet was average for a woman of her kind, but ti made her still six times larger than a normal human. But dim-witted and gullible as she was, the giantess took that advice to heart and tried to act like the humans did all the time, even though it wasn't always possible, appropriate and sometimes even stupid due to her height.

Klaus, the clerk of the "Rhodos" hotel (named after the colossus), had a secret fetish for huge women, hence he took the job there. While the hotel in Leipzig didn't get that many guests from Brechia, and even few women of the "right" age stayed there, he had seen a number of really hot giantesses from time to time. But the girl towering high above him now in the huge entrance hall was a true eye opener.

Her shapely legs, beautiful face with the blonde hair tied in a pony tail (make that horse tail) and, above all, ginormous breasts protruding from her chest like two huge, jelly-stuffed balloons made him wish to be her boyfriend on the spot. Though he had to remain professional, Klaus had made plans over the years to get his share of giantesses, from befriending them via social media (and hoping to get a date this way) to asking the more naïve ones for pictures or offering them to show them Leipzig, under the ruse of this being "part of the service".

This one, Klaus realized quickly, was naïve. After she had signed the register (using a pen the size of a thick branch), he asked Nitra if she would be interested in a tour of Leipzig with him tomorrow, omitting that he was off duty then. And much to Klaus' delight, yes, she would love it.

"Well, I will show you around then, Klaus offered. "Tomorrow, at 10 AM in front of the hotel. I will use my bicycle, so you don't need to walk slowly."

"Ooooh, that is great!" Nitra beamed, her tits wobbling.

"No problem," Klaus smiled. "I love cycling. Its a hobby of mine. You will love to see my bicycle, it was very expensive," he added, hoping to impress her.

"Ooooh yes, great!" Nitra said, beaming.

"Not much of a vocabulary too," Klaus thought delighted, as he accompanied Nitra to her room, carrying a key more than a foot long. Good! Such dumb ones were the right prey for him. He told her about the breakfast and dinner times, about the landmarks to see, the usual stuff, while ogling her long legs. And he didn't shy from looking at her cleavage when she bent over to receive said key from him when they stood in front of the door of her room.

While Nitra was unpacking in her room Klaus was on the toilet, having unpacked something else, pulling it while thinking of her cleavage and size....