Relationships are difficult by tra xanh
Summary:

Relationships are difficult, people have different expectations of one another and sometimes there are some big misunderstandings. Paul and Emily very much love each other, but what happens if a jealous friend tries to break up the relationship. Can their love prevail? (hint: if there is a question in the title, the answer is always "No!")


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Humiliation, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 10981 Read: 12811 Published: March 18 2021 Updated: March 29 2021
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

This story was inspired by the world of "Property of Lily" written by Yougts and Jsm109. I hope you enjoy! As this is my first story I would be very grateful for any reviews to help me improve!

1. Chapter 1 by tra xanh

2. Chapter 2 by tra xanh

3. Chapter 3 by tra xanh

Chapter 1 by tra xanh

Paul had met Emily in high school, the two hit it off very well and after a year the two of them got together. After school many relationships fail as when they meet new people they want to try new things but Paul and Emily did not have this problem, at least on the surface. Friends who knew them well expected them to marry eventually and even they themself thought so. Of course there were some smaller problems but as Emily got used to university and Paul finished his apprenticeship as an electrician and got his first job they both looked optimistically towards the future.

 

"Good morning, what are you reading?", Paul said, as he entered the kitchen. He saw Emily sitting at the table with her phone in front of her, scrolling through an article.

 

"I'm reading about this new thing, a shrinking app", Emily answered, "have you heard of that?".

 

Paul had heard about them. People at work had told him horrible stories about people being shrunken and being taken advantage of. "Yeah, terrible right.", he said finally. 

 

"I'm not sure", Emily replied while still curiously looking at the article, "it says here that many women are unsatisfied in bed and that shrinking the man can really help out. Look at this, they say that "doing it" with a shrunken man makes women more self-confident and makes the men appreciate a womans private parts more. I think that would really help you. Sometimes I've got the feeling that you don't really appreciate what you have".

 

Paul would have loved to disagree. He often had the feeling that Emily herself didn't appreciate his effort. She often asked him to lick her out for long periods of time while never sucking him off (as she felt this to be degrading) this in it self wouldn't be so bad but she often got horny at times where he was really tired from work and had to get up early in the morning. He felt this to be somewhat unfair but he didn't want to start an argument. He knew that if he didn't lick her out she would be very angry and he knew the old saying "happy wife happy life" and so he just accepted this. He had a feeling he would have to accept shrinking too, but at least since it was his girlfriend of five years he could trust her not to do anything bad with him. 

 

"We can try it if you want to", Paul replied, hoping that Emily would see that he indeed appreciated her.

 

"Really?", Emily was excited, "Great! Tonight ok? After we have our game night."

 

Paul groaned on the inside, he had to go to work early tomorrow, but he agreed, if they liked it he could suggest them doing it more early next time. He would install the app on his way home from work and then after game night they could try it out. 

 

Today there wasn't much work and so Paul had the opportunity to already install the app at work. There were a lot of settings to change but since it was his girlfriend, he simply set them to "partners choice", so that she could use the settings she set as favorite in the app. On his way home he picked up some sweets and drinks. He somewhat dreaded game night. They always played with Emilys best friend Daisy, who he felt didn't really like him. She was always teasing him and he sometimes felt that Emily thought less of him after talking with Daisy for a long time. This made him very sad, as Emily never wanted to talk about it afterwards. He hoped that it would be a little more friendly today. 

 

After he came home from work he changed out of his work clothes and helped Emily put the snacks and drinks on the table and to find their board games which as usual had been lost somewhere. Just as they found them they heard the bell ring. Emily shouted "Coming!" and opened the door. A short time later they sat around the table and played Monopoly. 

 

"So, how are you two guys doing?", Daisy asked happily. 

 

"Really well actually!", Emily exclaimed, "you know of this new shrinking app right? Paul and me are going to try it out right after today! I feel really lucky that I have a boyfriend who is willing to try this out with me. Online they said that only very few people would let themselves be shrunk on purpose."

 

"Oh, I'm sooo jealous", Daisy replied, "you know how badly I want a shrunken man. There are some on tinder but after I put one of them inside of my butt they blocked me."

 

"You're so crazy", Emily laughed, "you put him inside of your butt? That is so gross! Why did they block you though?"

 

"Well, he kinda didn't agree to that and the terms of service of tinder a rather strict", Daisy explained, "since there are no legal repercussions for doing things with shrunken people which they didn't agree to they had to put them in so that anyone would still be willing to be shrunken... I have to say, it was worth though, it is truly electrifying to feel a mans struggle in that place. You should definetly try it out. Best two days of my life!"

 

Now Paul has had enough and he interjected: "Now wait a second. I still have some say in that, don't I? I do not want to be put inside of a butthole, not even inside of Emily's. That absolutely does not sound romantic for me and I won't allow it."

 

Daisy looked at him strangely, "so you say that your girlfriend's butt is not romantic?"

 

"No, it's ok Daisy", Emily quickly said, "if he does not want to do that then I don't want to force him. I want the things we do together to be things we both want. If he doesn't want to go inside of my butt then I accept that, even if I'm slightly curious after what you've said. Maybe we can talk about this another time, right Paul?"

 

"Sure", Paul answered, still slightly irritated. He noticed that Daisy was mockingly looking at him but Emily didn't seem to notice. He was so thankful that Emily was on his side and didn't push the matter. He already had this talk with Emily before, she really wanted him to lick her anus one time but he told her strictly that he would not do any butt stuff as he thought this was gross. He always felt that Emily was not really happy with this arrangement so he resented Daisy for bringing it up. He had heard from Emily that Daisy was also of the opinion that boyfriends should lick their girlfriends butts so he knew that Daisy knew that this was a sensitive topic. After this talk it was a normal evening though so he didn't think about it anymore and just enjoyed playing their games. Eventually Daisy left, but not before joking about him accidentally falling into Emily's butthole to which Emily laughed but quickly controlled herself after seeing that Paul did not think this to be funny. 

 

"Did you also think that this was weird of Daisy to bring up her putting someone in her butt?", Paul asked Emily. 

 

"Why?", Emily asked.

 

"Because she knows that we don't do stuff like that. Why would she obsess over this so much?", Paul said.

 

"You know", Emily laughed, "the only one I see obsessing here is you. You always talk about Daisy so much. She's my best friend, just stop talking about her, especially about her putting things in her butt. You're ruining the mood"

 

"Ok, sorry", Paul apologised, "you're right, I'll stop talking about her. Lets check how the app works, ok?"

 

"Ok", Emily said, then with a sly smile she added, "I expect you to perform extra well tonight, to make up for this, ok?"

 

"Sure", Paul said, hoping she would drop the topic. He was hoping to take it slow as he was already tired from the game but he would just have to push trough it, "i just want to ask for one thing: Don't use me like a dildo please, ok? I'll do my best from the outside and then you can grow me back and we just have regular sex"

 

She agreed and they started up their apps. As it turned out using the app was increadibly simple. Since they had both already set their settings (and since Paul's settings were simply hers) it was easy to synchronize the two apps. Emily simply had to scan Paul's code and he had to click the accept button. Then Emily could control his size. 

 

"Are you ready?", she asked. 

 

After he agreed she shrunk him down to 5 inches. She was amazed by this new technology. He was so cute and tiny. She carefully put him on her hand and looked at him up close. Every detail of his body could clearly be seen. It was an unreal experience but she liked it very much. She felt a slight tingle in her stomach as she sat down on their bed. She carefully put him down on the nightstand next to the bed and undressed. Paul marveled at her shape, he had seen her undress so many times but every time he saw her undress he felt more in love. As she opened her bra he saw her breasts come out from underneath and as she pulled down her panties he could see her bush. He had made the mistake of asking her to shave once but she instantly shut him down by saying how creepy she felt that was. Afterwards he didn't dare bring it up, though he sometimes wondered how she would look shaved. The hairs also made it very difficult to perform cunnilingus on her but she also shut down that argument by saying that this just shows how much he loved her. 

 

Emily gently sat down on the bed, pointed her legs in his direction and slowly parted them. He could see that her labia were swollen and hungry. She was obviously very much looking forward to this. She bent forwards and picked him up again. She moved him towards her mouth and gave him a small kiss.

 

"I love you, Paul"

 

"I love you too, Emily"

 

She slowly moved out her tongue a bit and gave him a small lick which sent a small tingling sensation up his spine. Maybe he could get used to being shrunken. She kissed him a few more times. He felt her warm breath wash over him. It smelled wonderful. 

 

Emily slowly moved him further down, towards her breasts and slowly moved him around each of her nipples, feeling his body around her breasts made Paul increadibly aroused. He wanted to jack off but she held both of his arms. She moved him over to her other breast and did the same there. She was getting increadibly aroused.

 

"Pleasure me, Paul!", she shouted and moved him down to her vulva. As usual she had showered before so her vulva had a fruity fresh smell with a hint of her arousal mixed in, it was an intoxicating cocktail for Paul and he just wanted to dive in. She spread her lips apart pushed on his back and rubbed him up and down her vulva. Multiple times he got scared that he got tangled in her pubic hair but she just carefully pulled him out and continued. He never felt more in love, he started grabbing her labia and clitoris to please her and got a reaction from her. She started to moan, pushed him slightly harder and continued rubbing him along her vulva. 

 

After a few minutes she left him between her labia and told him to do his best to pleasure her. He started grabbing everything he could and moved as best he could. Shoving himself into every crevice he could find. 

 

"I had something great happen at university today", Emily suddently said, slightly out of breath due to his efforts, "you know Devon right, that nice guy who helped me with my excercise sheet. Well today Devon told me we could learn together." She suddently pushed on Paul's back again and started rubbing him around more vigorously, "that is so amazing, he is really smart. I love working with him. So I asked him what I could do for him. And you know what he said? He said that I don't need to do anything and that a girl as nice as me deserves this. I was so happy!" 

 

Paul tried to say something but when he tried to speak her juices got into his mouth.

 

"You know in the begining I kind of felt bad using his help. I didn't want to use him. But he said that my ideas were beautiful and that they inspired him to find these solutions in the first place. AH! But I still feel kind of bad for him. AH! Wait, lets continue talking another time! AH!", she screamed and continued rubbing him. After 10 more minutes of continuous rubbing she came on him. 

 

For him it was increadibly humiliating and painful being used like this but the app made him survive despite the incredible force exerted on him. 

 

"Paul", Emily moaned, "please let me use you like a dildo."

 

"Please (sputter) don't do this Emily, we (cough) talked about this beforehand", Paul croaked.

 

"Well, its either you or I just use my dildo and we uninstall this app", Emily said, insulted by Paul's refusal. 

 

"No, don't use your dildo please, your ex gave it to you. I hate you kept that. Please... ok, fine... use me", Paul said. 

 

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Please move around a lot, you're my own personal vibe!", Emily said happily. She moved him down and roughly shoved him into her hole. Paul could feel every ripple of her inner walls. He gave his best to please her he moved his upper body as hard as he could, he punched as strong as he could muster until every muscle in his body ached. His lungs stung terribly. He hoped that she would finally finish and let him out of there.

 

Emily meanwhile didn't really feel it. Using him as a dildo felt really underwhelming. She had imagined him being the most pleasurable experience of her life but instead he was really boring. She shoved him inside of her, got a handkerchief a cleaned her hands. She didn't like her smell. She grabbed her phone form the nightstand and looked at a few chats. 

 

Paul was struggling with every bit of energy he had left. He started shouting for Emily to let him out but she couldn't hear him from inside of her vagina. 

 

She lazily scrolled through her chat with Devon, he had just asked her if she wanted to learn tomorrow and of course she enthusiastically agreed. He really was a good friend. Afterwards she wrote to Daisy and told her that Paul was inside of her "naughty parts" and that it felt lackluster. Daisy responded: "The other hole is always an option ;)". Emily laughed. After 5 more minutes of lazily scrolling through other social media she put her phone down and pulled out Paul.

 

"Sorry, you're kind of too small for me, Paul", she laughed. "Ew!", she suddenly saw how he looked, his face was red from the heat inside of her and his hairs were sticky with some white sticky fluid, "you look really gross! Sorry, I can't make you big right now, I couldn't have sex right after seeing you like this. Sorry I'll just use the dildo". 

 

She put him next to her butthole and pulled out the big dildo her ex gave her. She knew Paul didn't like her using it but well, it didn't really matter to her where the dildo came from and she didn't understand why it made him so jealous. It was just too good to throw away, it was custom made to be shaped like her ex's penis. Paul knew how expensive it was which made her wonder why he always begged her to throw it away she was over her ex so what was his problem. 

 

She thought about putting Paul in with the dildo but after seeing him like that she lost interest in doing that. She shoved her dildo inside of her, she really enjoyed the shape. Suddently she got a message, she looked over (maybe it's Devon?). But it was Daisy: "Maybe just rub him against the outside of your butthole, he didn't say anything against that, right?". 

 

She was right, Emily thought, she grabbed Paul and gently rubbed him against the wrinkles of her butthole. "No, Emily! Please! Don't do this! Please! Anything but that!", Paul shouted. Emily didn't hear him, she felt pleasure surging through her spine, this was the best sex she ever had, she thought. Thank you Paul and thank you Daisy! 

 

After a short time she came. It was the biggest orgasm of her life. She lazily laid down (unintentionally pressing Paul against her butthole) and relaxed for a few minutes in the afterglow of this orgasm. 

 

She stood up, pulled out her dildo and grabbed Paul. She went over to the sink and thoroughly washed the dildo. After doing so she carefully put it away in a box underneath her bed, afterwards she went back and washed Paul. 

 

"Thank you so much Paul! This was the best orgasm of my life. You don't know how happy this made me!", she told Paul, "you know, I feel that this really helps our relationship."

 

Paul was about to shout at her and tell her how horrible what she did was but he saw how happy she was, "you're welcome Emily. You got carried away slightly, right?"

 

"Yes", she admitted sheepishly.

 

"Ok, no problem. I forgive you, but next time please listen to what I say ok?"

 

"Ok", she said, "but is it ok if I rub you against my butthole again?"

 

He thought about it, "yes, but I've got one condition: I'll buy you a new dildo, shaped like my penis and you throw out the old one, ok?"

 

"Ok!", Emily shouted, "but you know how expensive they are right?"

 

"Yes, but you're worth it for me, Emily", he said reassuringly. 

 

Emily grew him back and they talked for a bit. At the end Paul felt very reassured. She told him about her meeting with Devon the next day and he told her how happy she was to have a nice guy helping her at university. He knew that she would never cheat behind his back, she wasn't that kind of girl. They both went to sleep happily in each others arms.

End Notes:

I hope you enjoed! Leave a review if you like and hopefully see you in the next chapter.

Chapter 2 by tra xanh

It had been a rough evening for Paul the previous night. After massaging Emily he instantly fell asleep but he couldn't sleep well, he had nightmares all night and woke up multiple times. He felt tired and exhausted at work, but also optimistic since his girlfriend Emily would finally throw away the dildo shaped like her ex's penis. This had bothered him for a long time. He knew that she always said that she was over her ex, but he still couldn't get over the feeling that she preferred the dildo even to him. He had looked it up, making on of these really was expensive, luckily he had a few thousands saved up so he could afford it. He was still furious at Daisy for how she acted during the Monopoly game: Next time he had some time alone with her he would tell her what he thought of her and that he would no longer support her friendship with Emily if she continued acting like that. She should be supporting their relationship, he thought, not questioning his devotion to Emily. Even if there were problems, he argued to himself, they should be private between his girlfriend and him. 

 

Suddenly his train of thought was interrupted by a text message from Emily: "We need to talk." 

 

He felt sick to his stomach. He didn't know what to expect when he arrived back home, his girlfriend smiled at him when he entered their appartment and happily greeted him, but he could feel that she was uneasy. What does she want to talk about, he thought. 

 

They ate and he still pondered what it could be. Emily looked at her plate nervously while eating. After they ate he asked her what she wanted to talk about. 

 

"Well...", she started, "I don't really know how to say this." she looked towards the ground, not quite knowing how to say what she was thinking. Paul was dreading what she had to say. "I know we said yesterday that I would throw out my favorite dildo but I've been thinking about that."

 

"Don't say that...", Paul was hoping she wouldn't say what he was thinking.

 

After a short pause Emily continued, "it really seems like such a waste. You know, that dildo has been with me for so many years now and I've really gotten used to its size. It means something to me, you know? I thought maybe it was just me not understanding how you feel but I also asked Daisy and she said the same: It seems like a complete waste to pay thousands just so that the dildo is smaller."

 

"Wait, did you tell Daisy my size?" Paul was shocked.

 

"She asked about it when I told her about the dildo.", Emily quickly replied, "She had to understand what a replacement would mean for me. I know you might be a little upset but hear me out - we came up with a great idea: If you want to show me how strong and manly you are you could also just treat us to a little shopping spree. What do you say?"

 

Paul didn't know how to respond, he just stared at Emily. 

 

Emily frowned, "maybe it was a dumb idea, I just felt really bad all morning. You know, I just want us to be happy together and I think if we go shopping instead of wasting all of that money we could buy stuff which helps us for the future. Otherwise if we just continue wasting money, how are we going to be a family? Do you really want to spend your entire paycheck on your own insecurities?" 

 

"No, of course not", Paul said slowly, he sighed, "ok, you can keep it and I'll treat you."

 

Emily smiled happily, "Really, Paul?" 

 

"Yes, Emily. You make some good points. I think that could be great for us", Paul paused for a moment, "but I want to talk about how you talk with Daisy."

 

"Daisy again?", Emily frowned again, "why do you always want to talk about Daisy?"

 

"I just feel that she shouldn't know every tiny thing about our relationship", Paul chose his words carefully, not wanting to upset her.

 

"Well, if you didn't always hurt my feelings then I wouldn't have to talk about it, wouldn't I, Paul?", Paul could sense her getting angry.

 

"Sorry, Emily", he said sheepishly, "you're right, I should try to hurt your feelings less. You're right, you should talk with somebody if you are unhappy. Better than letting it get bottled up inside." 

 

"Thank you, Paul", Emily said, "I knew you would understand. That's what I love about you. You always try you're best and always accept when you did something wrong." 

 

Emily was smiling again. Paul noticed that she was getting turned on. "Do you wanna go upstairs?", he asked. 

 

"You mean, do something naughty?", Emily asked cheekishly. 

 

"Yeah. I was thinking about us doing some good old fashioned sex again", Paul suggested. 

 

Emily thought for a second, "really? Do you not want to try out the shrinking app again? I was really hoping that we could try out shrinking again."

 

"I don't know", Paul said.

 

"You still have some days of leave at work left over, right?", Emily said, "you could take next week off and we could spend the time together."

 

Paul thought about it. "Actually that sounds great", he said, "we were having some troubles the last weeks, with you being very unsatisfied in bed with me and us always fighting. I think just spending some time together sounds great. We could work through our issues and you can also shrink me sometimes if you want. Let me just call work and take the week off."

 

Emily was over the moon, she was so happy that Paul valued their time together so much. He grabbed his phone and called of work for the next week. 

 

"Ok", he said after putting down the phone, "that's all of my leave days for the year but I've got a feeling that this is going to be the greatest holiday of our life. Do you want to start with a little shrinking fun?" 

 

"Do I?", Emily exclaimed, "let me just scan your code again".

 

After having his code scanned Paul felt the same sensation as the last time he shrunk, a strong feeling of dizziness and a short loss of consciousness paired with a feeling similar to being roughly shaken, while every atom of his body was shrunk. It felt very uncomfortable but luckily the feeling went away after a fraction of a second. 

 

"Omg, you are so cute!", Emily shouted, "you are going to be my little toy", now with a little more seductiveness in her voice, "you could say you are my - toy for the holiday (TM)"

 

"But I won't spend all of my time being small, right?", Paul asked.

 

"No, of course not", Emily replied, "I'll make you big again and then we can do regular sex, when I feel like it. But first I think you should get me in the mood while I check out what else this app is capable of..."

 

Emily undressed quickly, picked up Paul again and sat down on the bed. She suddenly realized that she forgot to shower today, but she also didn't want to ruin the moment. She felt that would be unfair towards Paul to let him wait while she went and took a shower. She reckoned that it would be fine. Also the sooner they started, the sooner she got her incredible orgasm which should be Paul's main priority at the moment anyway. 

 

"You know what to do", she told him. 

 

"Wait!", he shouted.

 

"What?", she responded, slightly irritated at the delay.

 

"I love you, Emily!"

 

"I love you too", she answered and quickly moved him down towards her butt again. 

 

She rubbed him against her - now sweaty - anus which instantly made him struggle and try to escape her grasp but she was to firm.

 

"Please, Emily", he begged, "not there! Not again! Please!".

 

"Don't ruin the mood, Paul", Emily said annoyed and pressed his face against the wrinkles of her butthole, she felt he didn't care for her enough and she was playing with the thought of just pushing him in. But she had promised him not to do that and so she controlled herself, at least for now. "Ah!", she moaned, "you feel great down there... you wanna hear something funny? I wouldn't even have pushed you against my anus if Daisy didn't suggest it. I think you should buy her a little present, when we go shopping, don't you agree? For finding this great compromise."

 

Paul definitely wouldn't buy anything for Daisy, he thought. He screamed into her anus, he was utterly humiliated.  The smell was much worse than last time. Being pushed against this dirty place was Daisy's fault too. He wanted to finally tell Emily that this friendship with Daisy was not ok, but at the moment she couldn't hear him. If he could only talk to her and patiently explain how he felt, he would have to wait for a good moment though. 

 

Meanwhile Emily looked over some of the features included in the app. "Painful shocks" was one of the options which Emily disregarded immediately, while advertised as making the shrunken person move a lot, she didn't want to hurt her boyfriend. Another option was really interesting, "POV" it said. Emily clicked on the button. On her screen she could suddenly see a video feed of exactly what Paul was seeing. It was incredible. From his perspective everything was huge. She held him in front of her pussy. It was a hairy mess from her perspective, like many women she didn't spend a lot of time looking at her body and didn't feel quite comfortable with it. She slightly pulled apart her outer labia and she could see the slightly darker inner lips, swollen in anticipation. She noticed that it had become quite dirty since she didn't shower, she thought it looked quite gross scaled up so big, but then again, she didn't have to go in there. It was every mans dream, she thought, to go inside of there, shrunken or not, showered or not. Out of interest she also held Paul in front of her anus again, but she couldn't stand seeing her brown eye and quickly turned off POV-mode again. Maybe this mode could be helpful another time but at the moment she looked for something different. 

 

Then she saw another button just labeled "make tiny". Emily clicked on the button. A warning popped up: "Warning! Shrunken person will be too small to communicate with you at that size. Continue?". She continued. For Paul it was a shock, at 5 inches he felt very vulnerable, despite the apps best efforts to keep him safe, but at his new size of one inch he felt completely helpless. Emily very carefully picked him up. 

 

"It would be very dangerous to put you anywhere, I think", she said. "What can we do at this size? Wait! I have an idea!"

 

She stood up, walked over to a cupboard, checked inside some of the drawers and finally pulled out some small duct tape. She held Paul next to her dildo and taped him to the lower part of the tip. After quickly checking that the duct tape held tightly she positioned the dildo at the entrance of her pussy. 

 

"This is so romantic, Paul. I wish you could talk to me.", Emily said. If Paul could have said anything he would have begged her to take him of the dildo. 

 

Emily slowly rubbed the dildo up and down her vulva, while quietly moaning. Then she carefully inserted the dildo and Paul inside. Paul couldn't see what was happening as his face was pointing towards the dildo. He could only see the intricate anatomy of the dildo which by now was many times larger than him. He felt a warmth wash over him as the dildo was inserted inside of Emily's vagina and he could feel her walls tightly pressing against him. At his small size he felt like he was drowning in Emily's secretions. He reckoned that this must be what waterboarding is like as he felt the now wet plastic of Emily's dildo being pressed against his face. The tight walls of her pussy pummeled his head with every thrust, painfully hitting him against the dildo. 

 

Paul begged her to stop, to go slower but of course she couldn't hear him. For her it was just a usual masturbation session, with the added spicyness of ramming her boyfriend into her pussy as well. In her head she tried to imagine it being her boyfriend ramming inside of her but her thoughts were always going to her ex. She thought about how they broke up, she had broken up with him. Maybe she had been to harsh with him. She wondered if he was still interested in her. She instantly pushed these thoughts aside though, feeling slightly guilty. She quickened her pace. 

 

This will definitely show Emily how much I love her, Paul thought. Spending a week with her, using all of my leave days at work for her and even letting her shove me inside of her. This must convince her that I actually do care about her pleasure. He heard loud squelching around him. The speed at which he was shoved inside of her quickened and he noticed that the duct tape was not binding him a strongly as before. He dreaded being in Emily's pussy at this size without the dildo holding him, he could be trapped in here forever he thought. "Emily, pull me out quickly!", he shouted despite knowing she couldn't hear him.

 

Emily on the other hand was just getting started and quickened her pace once more. Suddenly Paul's worst fears came true: The duct tape binding him to the dildo came loose and before he knew it he was shoved against Emily's cervix. The dildo mercilessly rammed into him throwing him around and disorienting him. He heard Emily moan from the outside, she was really enjoying this. He realized that him being tied to the dildo didn't actually accomplish anything. Emily was just getting off on the thought of him being there. She didn't even seem to notice that he was no longer on the dildo. 

 

Emily was getting close, she felt her vagina tighten. She let out a gentle moan and after a few more minutes of roughly pushing the dildo into her hole she came. She roughly twisted the dildo around during her climax. "Fuck yeah!", she shouted. She breathed heavily, enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm. She slowly pulled out the dildo and inspected it. She saw that Paul had come loose. "Oh no!", she thought, "what if he got inside of my uterus. I'll never be able to get him out." She remembered POV mode and quickly activated it. She only saw darkness. She panicked. "What am I going to do? I can't go to a doctor. Way to embarrassing. Maybe he'll come out with my period?" She wasn't sure. Then while frantically scrolling through the options of the app she suddenly found something. A button which read "size changing vibrator", the explanation of the button said that it would rapidly size up and down the shrunken person. Up to roughly 7 inches and then down to roughly 3 again, again and again, creating a vibrator-esque feeling. The button warned that this would be extremely uncomfortable and in some cases even psychologically traumatizing for the shrunken person if used for too long but Emily needed to know where he was. 

 

She clicked the button and skipped the warnings. An intense relief washed over her. He was vibrating inside of her vagina. He didn't get lost in her uterus and she wouldn't have to think about going to a doctor if he didn't come out with her next period. He felt increadibly good. She thought about turning off the vibration instantly but after the relief she felt that she deserved some relaxation. She reasoned that Paul would probably want her to be satisfied and after upsetting her so much before he should give her a second orgasm. 

 

She lied down and relaxed and just enjoyed the soft feeling of Paul vibrating inside of her. She grabbed her phone again looked at the app again, there was the option for going faster. She clicked on it, skipped the warnings that popped up and suddenly felt a jolt of pleasure shoot through her as the intensity of the vibrations increased. She heard Paul scream, then his scream fading and then him screaming louder again in the rhythm of the vibrations. He's so immature sometimes she thought. He was the same age as her but she thought that men were always a little immature for their age, she remembered her ex, Brandon, he had been a few years older than her. She suddenly remembered that she still had some old voice recordings of him. She quickly scrolled through their old chat, put on headphones, and listened to his old messages. She felt herself becoming even more wet, this would be incredible. She felt the familiar tightness going through her, feeling the vibrations even more intensely. She listened to Brandon's deep voice imagining him lying next to her. She came. 

 

She turned the vibrations off, she was scared leaving them on for too long would hurt him. Suddenly she felt increadibly guilty. What had she done? She wasn't that kind of girl, she didn't want to cheat. She was feeling tears well up. She quickly wrote Daisy, about what she had done. Daisy managed to calm her down a little, telling her that what she did was ok, and that she shouldn't beat herself up over it. She didn't actually cheat, Daisy argued, and so she hadn't done anything wrong. This calmed Emily down a little but she didn't feel like she could face Paul right now. She also didn't want him begging her for sex again, since she wasn't feeling up to it right now. She thought about what she could do and decided that she would leave him in her, get a good night's rest and then talk to him in the morning. Maybe she could have Daisy over, then they wouldn't have to talk about tonight until even later. That was a good idea, she thought. 

 

Paul was in absolute agony. The vibrations had been increadibly painful even at the beginning but as their speed increased they had become completely unbearable. He just wished he could get out of this hot and tight tube. He was completely covered in sticky fluids and couldn't see anything. He hoped that Emily would get him out as quickly as possible so that he could rest. Suddenly he heard her call Daisy. She thanked Daisy for her help which made him furious. "Take me out first!", he shouted, but didn't get a reply. How could she do this to him? He had done everything he could to please her and now she calls Daisy before getting him out? He heard Emily ask Daisy to come over tomorrow morning to go shopping together and that Paul would pay for both of them. He would not! He thought. I worked hard for that money and I'm not gonna give a cent of it to Daisy. He heard Emily saying goodbye to Daisy. 

 

Emily put down the phone and lied down. She was tired and needed to sleep after the stress she had with her coming listening to her ex. She quickly fell asleep. 

 

"Emily, don't sleep please! Get me out!", Paul shouted, but she was already sleeping. He tried to get out on his own, grabbing her flesh and pulling himself out. It was tedious but he made small and steady progress. He desperately wanted some fresh air. He knew that he didn't need any oxygen due to the settings of the app but his lungs were still stinging. For him it felt like an eternity, grabbing a piece of her walls, trying to pull himself forwards a few centimeters, sometimes slipping back a few centimeters (centimeters from his perspective). Finally he reached the exit. He shoved an arm out of her vagina and felt fresh air cooling it down. He was free! 

 

Suddenly Emily turned around in her sleep. Before she was lying on her back, now she turned onto her side. Paul froze. As her legs moved on top of each other he felt a huge pressure pushing him backwards. "No! Please, no!", he shouted, but to no avail. He was being shoved backwards, back into Emily's depths. Paul started crying. He wouldn't get any rest tonight. Emily peacefully snored in her sleep. 

End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed. Leave a review if you have something you would like to see in the story or if you have some suggestion.

Chapter 3 by tra xanh

Paul heard his alarm clock go off. Still slightly in a daze he wondered where he was. He felt a strong pressure on him, as if something heavy was lying on top of him and restricting his breathing. He tried to inhale but instantly regretted it as there was no fresh air flowing into his lungs but instead only a thick viscous fluid. He tried coughing it up again but everytime he opened his mouth to cough a soft wall covered his mouth, stopping his cough. It all came back to him, where he was, what had happened the day before and he renewed his struggles to get out. Why Emily, he thought to himself, why are you doing this to me? I love you. Please let me out of here. His loungs stung terribly, he wanted nothing more than to get out of her. 

 

Emily had also woken up, still slightly tired she stood up and went to the bathroom. She tried to remember what she did the day before. She tought about Paul and how she had used him to masturbate while thinking of her ex and felt very guilty. Luckily she had asked Daisy to come over, she was always very good at comforting her and making her feel better whenever she beat herself up about something she did. She sat on the toilet and felt some stirring inside of her pussy. She giggled: "Don't come out yet, Paul". 

 

Despite her warning, Paul shoved himself out of her, he just wanted some fresh air. Her inner lips stuck to him and he had to shove himself into them multiple times to get out of her. Then he noticed where she was sitting, he saw the toilet bowl below him. He coughed and tried to make Emily notice him, "Emily, don't go (cough), pull me out first!", he shouted, praying she wouldn't start with him caught in the crossfire. 

 

Emily really had to go, but she didn't want to be cruel to Paul, so she grabbed two sheets of toilet paper, folded them over and carefully grabbed Paul so that her fingers didn't get dirty. She put Paul and the toilet paper to the side and did her business. As she felt the warm stream flow from inside of her, relieving her, she thought back to her relationship with Brandon. He had been a decent boyfriend, she thought, but in bed he had been fantastic. She hadn't had a great orgasm with Paul before shrinking him, she thought. It wasn't just how well endowed he was, he also looked so handsome. She felt a warm tingling sentation deep inside of her. Brandon, she thought, do you still love me? She absentmindetly grabbed the toilet paper with Paul still inside of it and roughly wiped herself with it. 

 

Paul had almost freed himself from the toilet paper, when he suddently felt himself being lifted up again. He thought Emily would take him out, but instead she casually moved him between her legs and held him below her pussy. He saw huge drips or urine falling down onto the toilet paper next to him, the smell was unbearable. Before he could fully comprehend what was happening she strongly rubbed the paper and him along her pussy from her vagina up to her clit multiple times. The air reaked of urine and Paul felt his skin covered with the same yellow liquid. "Oops! Sorry, Paul!", he heard Emily say. She grabbed another toilet paper, pulled him out of the wet one and let the used paper drop below him into the water. "I didn't realize that was the paper with you inside of it." She had her head turned away from him and put him down in the sink. She closed the drain, looked at him and giggled. "You're lucky I didn't go number two." Paul didn't think it was as funny as she did. "I think I need a shower", she finally said after a short pause. 

 

"Wait Emily! You need to clean me!", Paul shouted after her. 

 

"Yeah, yeah, give me a minute", she answered, "I want to get clean myself first. I haven't had a shower since yesterday morning, imagine how I must smell." He didn't need to imagine, he had always loved her smell but was still hurt. 

 

She turned on the shower and relaxed. This is pleasant, she thought, I've been really sweaty. She felt the warm water run down her skin. She knew that she would have to tell Paul about her feelings for Brandon eventually. She knew she couldn't control them much longer. But she wanted the emotional support of Daisy before she started that talk. Maybe Paul would let her cheat, just for one time. She felt that one night with Brandon would probably solve her troubles of always thinking about him. But she had to be careful how she told him. Paul could be very immature, she knew. 

 

After Emily got dressed, she went over to Paul, quickly washed him with some cold water and dried him off. They didn't talk much in the morning. Paul tried bring up what had happened the day before but Emily quickly changed the subject. She wasn't yet comfortable talking about it. Not without Daisy. She didn't want Paul to talk all over her and make her feel bad.  

 

"Sooo, Emily", Paul started. 

 

"Yeah?"

 

"I heard you say that I would buy something for Daisy today right?", Paul dreaded her response. 

 

"Yeah, I just thought that it would be nice after she helped our sex life so much. You know," Emily thought for a second, "sending me the news article about the shrinking app, telling me that shrunken men feel great touching my butt. And when I want to talk about anything, anything at all, she is always there for me. She really is my best friend."

 

"But she is not my friend, Emily." Paul argued, "I worked hard for that money, you know that. I took plenty of overtime, sacrificed time with my friends to save up that money and I don't want to spend any of it on your friends. I have many bills to pay and it was difficult saving up. I love buying presents for you, Emily, but I feel like Daisy doesn't like me very much."

 

"Well, if you want to keep me you also have to accept my friends, Paul. Don't make me choose between you and Daisy," Emily looked very stern, Paul knew she meant it. He felt tears welling up inside of him.

 

"Please, Emily!", he started when suddenly their doorbell rang. 

 

Paul begged Emily to talk with him some more but she quickly stood up to open the door, she was glad that Daisy interrupted them as she was really getting annoyed with Paul.

 

"Hello Daisy!", Emily shouted in a happy voice.

 

"Hello Emily, how are you?", Daisy answered.

 

Paul listened to them having small talk for a few minutes while trying to hide that he had just cried, he would not accept this humiliation in front of Daisy. 

 

"Hello Paul!", Daisy said, entering the kitchen. "I heard that you were going to treat us two today, isn't that right?"

 

Paul felt defeated, there was so much he wanted to say, but he feared Emily's threat that they were going to break up if he didn't cooperate. "Yes, that's right. I'll buy you something at the store." He tried to hide the shakeyness in his voice but he could tell that he was fooling nobody. 

 

They drove to the local shopping mall. Paul had been here often when he was still normal sized only a few day prior. He had asked Emily why she didn't grow him back but she just said that it would save costs to keep him small to which he reluctantly agreed. He wasn't happy that he was spending all of his free time from work being shrunken but he was glad that at least he wasn't being tortured by the shrinking app or forced to smell Emily's butt hole. Emily had put him inside of her clevage so that he could see what they were doing. At the moment they were just casually strolling through the aisles. Daisy was very excited to go shopping but Paul could feel that there was still something unresolved between him and Emily, she didn't look as happy as usual. He wished they could talk about what had happened the night before but he didn't want to embarass Emily in front of Daisy so he kept quiet. 

 

They stood in front of an expensive looking clothing store. Daisy insisted they go inside. Emily followed her inside and both of the girls started looking at the fine clothing hanging in the store. Both of them looked for a while but Emily didn't seem to find anything she liked. "Too expensive", she always said, after seeing a piece of clothing that she liked. Paul tried to tell her that it would be ok "200€ for a dress isn't that expensive, it looks pretty right?", it would cost him a lot but that would be worth it. He had saved some money, just for situtations like this where he could make his girlfriend and maybe soon to be wife happy. Emily agreed but she argued that she didn't feel like buying clothes at the moment, she gave him a little kiss and thanked him but insisted that they don't buy anything. Paul felt very disappointed. He suddenly saw what Daisy was carrying. Daisy had been looking through the store, found multiple expensive looking panties with rose patterns and a little bow at the front, a skirt, some pants with those holes in the front that made it look like it was already broken (or so he thought) and a very expensive looking dress. 

 

"How much will that cost, Daisy?", Paul asked. 

 

"Not much for you, just 800€", she had a sly smirk. 

 

"Absolutely not, I won't pay that much!", Paul shouted.

 

Emily gave Daisy Paul's card which she had been holding, "don't worry about him Daisy. He'll gladly pay for those clothes." After Daisy walked away to pay for her clothes Emily whispered at Paul in an angry voice, "I can't believe you're embarassing me like this, Paul. Don't you remember? You wanted to buy some rubbish dildo for thousands of euros and now you can't spend a little bit on her clothes? I find it to be increadibly disrespectful that you want to make her feel bad about wanting nice clothes. Imagine how she must feel! You are embarrasing me too, Paul! If I hear anything from you about not wanting to pay for her then I'll break up on the spot. You hear me?" Emily looked deadly serious.

 

"Yes, Emily. Sorry", Paul meekly replied, "I just..."

 

"Don't argue with me, Paul", Emily got really angry, "you're ruining my day. This was supposed to be a nice day in the shopping mall and you are making me angry."

 

She shoved Paul further down her clevage and met back up with Daisy. "I think Paul wants to apologize to you for being so rude to you", she told Daisy, "he'll buy you something from another shop, ok?"

 

"No, it's ok", Daisy replied, feigning being insulted, "if he doesn't think I'm a good friend to you..."

 

They continued talking like this for a few minutes, Paul could barely make them out, crammed inside of Emily's clevage but he got the gist and he knew that he had to just bite the bullet and pay for whatever Daisy was going to show him next.

 

When Emily took him out of the clevage they were inside of a clean white shop. At first he didn't recognize where he was but as he looked at the wares being sold he instantly realized in what kind of a shop he was. This must be a shop for sex toys, he thought. There were dildos, butt plugs and many other things Paul didn't recognize. 

 

"Do you like what you see?", Emily asked Paul.

 

"This shop looks very nice, but why are we inside of a sex shop?", he asked back.

 

"This is not just any sex shop, but a sex shop for toys that can be used with a shrunken person. Daisy wanted to show me some things here."

 

Paul looked around and he could make out Daisy next to some dildos. "Come take a look at his", Daisy shouted at them. Emily carried Paul over to her and looked at what Daisy had picked up. It was a black dildo, but with a hole cut into the side. "You can put Paul inside of here", Daisy expained, "he can't see anything in there, but if you activate a vibration setting in the app it turns this boring dildo into an exciting vibrator." She grabbed Paul and showed Emily what she meant. She roughly shoved him inside of the dildo. It was completely black inside of there and it smelled very unclean. Someone had probably tested it but didn't care to clean it afterwards, Paul was disgusted. Paul felt the dildo shake while Daisy was explaining. It was tight inside of the dildo Paul noticed. It was quite frustrating, luckily he was taken out again after a few minutes. When Paul described how little he liked the toy, Daisy put it in the bag. 

 

Paul noticed that there were some fleshlights fitted in the wall, some resembling a vulva and some an anus. He didn't have to wonder for a long time what they were for as Daisy put him inside of a butt plug with a hole in the top where his head poked out. She looked at him, showed him to Emily and then shoved him inside one of the fleshlights that looked like an anus. Emily giggled as she saw Paul going inside of the plastic anus. For Paul it wasn't as funny: While the store looked clean on first blush, the fleshlights were not cleaned regularly and the smell inside of them was terrible. Paul tried not to imagine what had been inside of there before him. 

 

Daisy pulled Paul in and out again multiple times, the last time he touched something sticky deep inside of it which made him throw up. Finally Daisy pullem him out again and cleaned him off with some desinfectant they had lying around for exactly this reason. She put the butt plug back into the shelf again, Daisy explained to Emily that she preferred them not having a layer of protection against her anus. 

 

After a while Daisy had filled her bag with many things: Panties which had some straps inside of them to fix the shrunken person to a position, some shoes where tinys could be used as the insole, jewlery where the tiny took the place of the gem. Daisy was especially excited when she saw something which looked like a headset. "You can use this to talk with tinies even when they are inside of you", she had said, "quite expensive though". Then she put it into her bag. There were also some things Daisy didn't want to go into detail about, for Paul some looked like medieval torture devices and others like chemical flasks with warning labels on them. "I don't think you want to know what you do with these", Daisy explained to Emily, "these are for tinies which you don't want to keep around for long. They have very... permanent effects, if you get what I mean." Emily took her by her word and didn't press her for more explainations.

 

Emily was overwhelmed by everything the shop had to offer and didn't want to commit to any toy quite yet as they were very expensive. Daisy offered her that she could try some of her toys if she wanted to which Emily gladly accepted. Daisy used Paul's card to pay for everything. Paul asked her how much it cost but Daisy ignored him.

 

After they went out of the shop, Paul had an idea: "Emily, do you want to go to the jewelers with me? I want to buy you something very special."

 

Emily gladly went along. "I want to take our relationship to the next level", he told Emily, "do you want to get engaged?"

 

Emily was speechless, she had been waiting for a while for Paul to make a move like this, she had often felt that he didn't care enough, but this was a pleasant surprise to be sure. "Yes!", she shouted.

 

"Then I will buy you a beautiful ring", Paul said. He could see how happy Emily was. This was a good idea. If he had to spend so much on Daisy, he would make sure that he also treated Emily right. 

 

Emily quickly chose a ring she liked, not too fancy but pretty, just the way she liked them. Paul tried to pay for it, or in other words, Daisy tried to pay for it with his card, but it got declined. Daisy tried again, it was declined again. 

 

"It seems you have no money left, Paul", Daisy said, not without Schadenfreude. 

 

When they sat at a table in a nearby restaurant half an hour later Emily was still mad at him. She had told him that he spent too much on himself, that she should find a boyfriend that was better with his money and many other things. Paul was close to tears. He had begged Daisy to return some of her items after he found out that he had payed almost 3 thousand for them, but she wouldn't allow it. "Please", he begged again, "please!"

 

"I'm not sure I want to be engaged to you anymore, Paul", Emily said finally, "you always spend your money on games" (he had spend 50€ on a game one time during their relationship) "and when I want something for me you instead try to take back gifts you gave to my friend. You are so childish, Paul."

 

"You should break up with him, Emily." Daisy stated matter-of-fact-ly, "he obviously does not care about your happiness." 

 

"Is there anything I can do to make it better, Emily?", Paul asked.

 

"Well...", Emily suddently snapped out of her anger, she looked almost guilty, "maybe there is... Do you promise not to get mad at me?"

 

Paul nodded hesitantly which Emily could barely make out. She continued: "You know, there is one thing that would show me that you actually care about my happiness. Remember yesterday? When I tried out the vibrating function?" How could he forget. "Well, I was kinda thinking about Brandon. He was my first, you know. That is something special. I was texting while you were inside of me and I suddenly saw Brandon's profile picture and it turned me on sooo much. Of course I was trying to think about you of course, but you are kind of boring now. Daisy has been telling me to break up with you but I had anouther idea. I really don't want to break up with you, Paul, tough I was close after you couldn't buy me that ring. I sill love you very much. The problem is just with our sex life. You are not good at satisfying me. Maybe what we need is that I can just have one night with Brandon. Don't worry, Paul. You won't have to see it. I feel that afterwards the sex with you will have some spice again. Maybe then we can start building a good relationship again."

 

Paul was devastated, "but you know how little I like Brandon. He was always really mean to me. Can't it be someone else?" Paul could see Daisy smirking at him. She was enjoying every second of this. 

 

"No", Emily said firmly, "it has to be Brandon. I just love how big he is. I love how he looks."

 

Paul sniffed, "ok, Emily. If you feel that only that can save our relationship then I will accept it." he could see her getting aroused while thinking about Brandon.  

 

"Thank you so much, Paul!", Emily hadn't looked this happy in a long time, "you don't know how much this means to me. I'll do everything you want after this."

 

"Really? And are you sure that you don't think that this is going to stop you from loving me?", Paul asked. 

 

"No! Of course not!", Emily beamed down at him, "this just makes me love you even more. Don't worry, this meeting with Brandon is just about sex. With you, it's about love!"

 

Paul wasn't completely convinced, but it relaxed him nonetheless.

 

"What will Paul do while Brandon has sex with you?", Daisy asked.

 

"Hmm, good question. Do you want to watch, Paul? Maybe you could learn a thing or two.", Emily suggested.

 

"No! Please don't show me", Paul begged.

 

"You know, Emily, maybe I can just take him for the night", Daisy said.

 

"That's a good idea, Daisy. But watch out that he doesn't perv on you."

 

"I don't think you need to worry about that", Daisy replied with a smile. 

 

And so it was settled. Paul felt empty inside of his stomach. Not only was the love of his life going to cheat on him tonight, but he had to stay the night with Daisy, the woman he had lost most of his savings to. This couldn't get any worse. Emily called Brandon and, as he was single at the moment, he was happy to come over. They still went window shopping for a few hours but eventually drove back home. Daisy excused herself for a few hours and promised to be back in the evening when Brandon came. He was now alone with Emily. He didn't know what to say to her. What could he say?

 

"Paul? Can you help me with something?", Emily finally asked. 

 

"Sure, what do you need?"

 

"I want to be clean for Brandon, can you help me shave, you know, 'down there'?", Emily looked at Paul in a shy way.

 

"What? But you never shaved for me", Paul complained, "I've asked you so many times. Why for Brandon?"

 

"You know... I just don't want to feel dirty while he is doing me, maybe he wants to lick me, you know?", Emily paused, "you know me well, it's not as important to you, but for him it might be a dealbreaker if I'm unshaven. Back when we were dating he always made me shave, it wouldn't be fair to him if I didn't shave for him again."

 

Paul was stunned but he knew better than to argue against her. He reluctantly agreed to help her shave.

 

"Ok, grow me back and I'll help you get ready", Paul said.

 

"Actually," Emily replied, "you being shrunken is kind of the point. I want you to remove every hair which I can't do on my own since I might not even see them. Do you understand?"

 

Paul felt jealously burning in his stomach when Emily held him in front of her shaved vulva. It looked beautiful to him, she had cleaned it and even put some perfume down here. It smelled a little like roses. She had often used rose water on her face and Paul had loved the smell. Now it just made him even more jealous of what Brandon would get. She had given him a small razor which he could use to cut of the few hairs which were left. Every hair Paul cut of he thought about how much he would have loved to do Emily right now and how much he wanted to just admire her but he got scolded every time he took a small break and so he just concentrated on shaving her. 

 

"Faster", Emily was getting annoyed with his slow speed. 

 

The work of shaving her was honestly increadibly tedious and boring work and furthermore also quite humiliating: He had this huge wall of flesh in front of him being firmly held by the girl he loved, helping her cheat on him. 

 

After Paul finished shaving Emily she quickly pulled him away from her and got dressed. She put on the dress that he had bought her previously at the store, "Brandon will be here in an hour. I still need to do my makeup and hair. Don't disturb me please, I need to hurry up. I'll call Daisy, she'll take care of you while I have my special evening."

 

"Emily, I love you", he shouted, but he fell on deaf ears.

 

When Daisy came over Paul didn't like her smile, it made him very uncomfortable. He knew she had something bad planned for him. 

 

The doorbell rang. Brandon was here.

 

End Notes:

I hope you liked the new chapter, sorry for the long delay. If you have any suggestions on how you want the story to continue please do tell me!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10314