- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

This story was inspired by the world of "Property of Lily" written by Yougts and Jsm109. I hope you enjoy! As this is my first story I would be very grateful for any reviews to help me improve!

Paul had met Emily in high school, the two hit it off very well and after a year the two of them got together. After school many relationships fail as when they meet new people they want to try new things but Paul and Emily did not have this problem, at least on the surface. Friends who knew them well expected them to marry eventually and even they themself thought so. Of course there were some smaller problems but as Emily got used to university and Paul finished his apprenticeship as an electrician and got his first job they both looked optimistically towards the future.

 

"Good morning, what are you reading?", Paul said, as he entered the kitchen. He saw Emily sitting at the table with her phone in front of her, scrolling through an article.

 

"I'm reading about this new thing, a shrinking app", Emily answered, "have you heard of that?".

 

Paul had heard about them. People at work had told him horrible stories about people being shrunken and being taken advantage of. "Yeah, terrible right.", he said finally. 

 

"I'm not sure", Emily replied while still curiously looking at the article, "it says here that many women are unsatisfied in bed and that shrinking the man can really help out. Look at this, they say that "doing it" with a shrunken man makes women more self-confident and makes the men appreciate a womans private parts more. I think that would really help you. Sometimes I've got the feeling that you don't really appreciate what you have".

 

Paul would have loved to disagree. He often had the feeling that Emily herself didn't appreciate his effort. She often asked him to lick her out for long periods of time while never sucking him off (as she felt this to be degrading) this in it self wouldn't be so bad but she often got horny at times where he was really tired from work and had to get up early in the morning. He felt this to be somewhat unfair but he didn't want to start an argument. He knew that if he didn't lick her out she would be very angry and he knew the old saying "happy wife happy life" and so he just accepted this. He had a feeling he would have to accept shrinking too, but at least since it was his girlfriend of five years he could trust her not to do anything bad with him. 

 

"We can try it if you want to", Paul replied, hoping that Emily would see that he indeed appreciated her.

 

"Really?", Emily was excited, "Great! Tonight ok? After we have our game night."

 

Paul groaned on the inside, he had to go to work early tomorrow, but he agreed, if they liked it he could suggest them doing it more early next time. He would install the app on his way home from work and then after game night they could try it out. 

 

Today there wasn't much work and so Paul had the opportunity to already install the app at work. There were a lot of settings to change but since it was his girlfriend, he simply set them to "partners choice", so that she could use the settings she set as favorite in the app. On his way home he picked up some sweets and drinks. He somewhat dreaded game night. They always played with Emilys best friend Daisy, who he felt didn't really like him. She was always teasing him and he sometimes felt that Emily thought less of him after talking with Daisy for a long time. This made him very sad, as Emily never wanted to talk about it afterwards. He hoped that it would be a little more friendly today. 

 

After he came home from work he changed out of his work clothes and helped Emily put the snacks and drinks on the table and to find their board games which as usual had been lost somewhere. Just as they found them they heard the bell ring. Emily shouted "Coming!" and opened the door. A short time later they sat around the table and played Monopoly. 

 

"So, how are you two guys doing?", Daisy asked happily. 

 

"Really well actually!", Emily exclaimed, "you know of this new shrinking app right? Paul and me are going to try it out right after today! I feel really lucky that I have a boyfriend who is willing to try this out with me. Online they said that only very few people would let themselves be shrunk on purpose."

 

"Oh, I'm sooo jealous", Daisy replied, "you know how badly I want a shrunken man. There are some on tinder but after I put one of them inside of my butt they blocked me."

 

"You're so crazy", Emily laughed, "you put him inside of your butt? That is so gross! Why did they block you though?"

 

"Well, he kinda didn't agree to that and the terms of service of tinder a rather strict", Daisy explained, "since there are no legal repercussions for doing things with shrunken people which they didn't agree to they had to put them in so that anyone would still be willing to be shrunken... I have to say, it was worth though, it is truly electrifying to feel a mans struggle in that place. You should definetly try it out. Best two days of my life!"

 

Now Paul has had enough and he interjected: "Now wait a second. I still have some say in that, don't I? I do not want to be put inside of a butthole, not even inside of Emily's. That absolutely does not sound romantic for me and I won't allow it."

 

Daisy looked at him strangely, "so you say that your girlfriend's butt is not romantic?"

 

"No, it's ok Daisy", Emily quickly said, "if he does not want to do that then I don't want to force him. I want the things we do together to be things we both want. If he doesn't want to go inside of my butt then I accept that, even if I'm slightly curious after what you've said. Maybe we can talk about this another time, right Paul?"

 

"Sure", Paul answered, still slightly irritated. He noticed that Daisy was mockingly looking at him but Emily didn't seem to notice. He was so thankful that Emily was on his side and didn't push the matter. He already had this talk with Emily before, she really wanted him to lick her anus one time but he told her strictly that he would not do any butt stuff as he thought this was gross. He always felt that Emily was not really happy with this arrangement so he resented Daisy for bringing it up. He had heard from Emily that Daisy was also of the opinion that boyfriends should lick their girlfriends butts so he knew that Daisy knew that this was a sensitive topic. After this talk it was a normal evening though so he didn't think about it anymore and just enjoyed playing their games. Eventually Daisy left, but not before joking about him accidentally falling into Emily's butthole to which Emily laughed but quickly controlled herself after seeing that Paul did not think this to be funny. 

 

"Did you also think that this was weird of Daisy to bring up her putting someone in her butt?", Paul asked Emily. 

 

"Why?", Emily asked.

 

"Because she knows that we don't do stuff like that. Why would she obsess over this so much?", Paul said.

 

"You know", Emily laughed, "the only one I see obsessing here is you. You always talk about Daisy so much. She's my best friend, just stop talking about her, especially about her putting things in her butt. You're ruining the mood"

 

"Ok, sorry", Paul apologised, "you're right, I'll stop talking about her. Lets check how the app works, ok?"

 

"Ok", Emily said, then with a sly smile she added, "I expect you to perform extra well tonight, to make up for this, ok?"

 

"Sure", Paul said, hoping she would drop the topic. He was hoping to take it slow as he was already tired from the game but he would just have to push trough it, "i just want to ask for one thing: Don't use me like a dildo please, ok? I'll do my best from the outside and then you can grow me back and we just have regular sex"

 

She agreed and they started up their apps. As it turned out using the app was increadibly simple. Since they had both already set their settings (and since Paul's settings were simply hers) it was easy to synchronize the two apps. Emily simply had to scan Paul's code and he had to click the accept button. Then Emily could control his size. 

 

"Are you ready?", she asked. 

 

After he agreed she shrunk him down to 5 inches. She was amazed by this new technology. He was so cute and tiny. She carefully put him on her hand and looked at him up close. Every detail of his body could clearly be seen. It was an unreal experience but she liked it very much. She felt a slight tingle in her stomach as she sat down on their bed. She carefully put him down on the nightstand next to the bed and undressed. Paul marveled at her shape, he had seen her undress so many times but every time he saw her undress he felt more in love. As she opened her bra he saw her breasts come out from underneath and as she pulled down her panties he could see her bush. He had made the mistake of asking her to shave once but she instantly shut him down by saying how creepy she felt that was. Afterwards he didn't dare bring it up, though he sometimes wondered how she would look shaved. The hairs also made it very difficult to perform cunnilingus on her but she also shut down that argument by saying that this just shows how much he loved her. 

 

Emily gently sat down on the bed, pointed her legs in his direction and slowly parted them. He could see that her labia were swollen and hungry. She was obviously very much looking forward to this. She bent forwards and picked him up again. She moved him towards her mouth and gave him a small kiss.

 

"I love you, Paul"

 

"I love you too, Emily"

 

She slowly moved out her tongue a bit and gave him a small lick which sent a small tingling sensation up his spine. Maybe he could get used to being shrunken. She kissed him a few more times. He felt her warm breath wash over him. It smelled wonderful. 

 

Emily slowly moved him further down, towards her breasts and slowly moved him around each of her nipples, feeling his body around her breasts made Paul increadibly aroused. He wanted to jack off but she held both of his arms. She moved him over to her other breast and did the same there. She was getting increadibly aroused.

 

"Pleasure me, Paul!", she shouted and moved him down to her vulva. As usual she had showered before so her vulva had a fruity fresh smell with a hint of her arousal mixed in, it was an intoxicating cocktail for Paul and he just wanted to dive in. She spread her lips apart pushed on his back and rubbed him up and down her vulva. Multiple times he got scared that he got tangled in her pubic hair but she just carefully pulled him out and continued. He never felt more in love, he started grabbing her labia and clitoris to please her and got a reaction from her. She started to moan, pushed him slightly harder and continued rubbing him along her vulva. 

 

After a few minutes she left him between her labia and told him to do his best to pleasure her. He started grabbing everything he could and moved as best he could. Shoving himself into every crevice he could find. 

 

"I had something great happen at university today", Emily suddently said, slightly out of breath due to his efforts, "you know Devon right, that nice guy who helped me with my excercise sheet. Well today Devon told me we could learn together." She suddently pushed on Paul's back again and started rubbing him around more vigorously, "that is so amazing, he is really smart. I love working with him. So I asked him what I could do for him. And you know what he said? He said that I don't need to do anything and that a girl as nice as me deserves this. I was so happy!" 

 

Paul tried to say something but when he tried to speak her juices got into his mouth.

 

"You know in the begining I kind of felt bad using his help. I didn't want to use him. But he said that my ideas were beautiful and that they inspired him to find these solutions in the first place. AH! But I still feel kind of bad for him. AH! Wait, lets continue talking another time! AH!", she screamed and continued rubbing him. After 10 more minutes of continuous rubbing she came on him. 

 

For him it was increadibly humiliating and painful being used like this but the app made him survive despite the incredible force exerted on him. 

 

"Paul", Emily moaned, "please let me use you like a dildo."

 

"Please (sputter) don't do this Emily, we (cough) talked about this beforehand", Paul croaked.

 

"Well, its either you or I just use my dildo and we uninstall this app", Emily said, insulted by Paul's refusal. 

 

"No, don't use your dildo please, your ex gave it to you. I hate you kept that. Please... ok, fine... use me", Paul said. 

 

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Please move around a lot, you're my own personal vibe!", Emily said happily. She moved him down and roughly shoved him into her hole. Paul could feel every ripple of her inner walls. He gave his best to please her he moved his upper body as hard as he could, he punched as strong as he could muster until every muscle in his body ached. His lungs stung terribly. He hoped that she would finally finish and let him out of there.

 

Emily meanwhile didn't really feel it. Using him as a dildo felt really underwhelming. She had imagined him being the most pleasurable experience of her life but instead he was really boring. She shoved him inside of her, got a handkerchief a cleaned her hands. She didn't like her smell. She grabbed her phone form the nightstand and looked at a few chats. 

 

Paul was struggling with every bit of energy he had left. He started shouting for Emily to let him out but she couldn't hear him from inside of her vagina. 

 

She lazily scrolled through her chat with Devon, he had just asked her if she wanted to learn tomorrow and of course she enthusiastically agreed. He really was a good friend. Afterwards she wrote to Daisy and told her that Paul was inside of her "naughty parts" and that it felt lackluster. Daisy responded: "The other hole is always an option ;)". Emily laughed. After 5 more minutes of lazily scrolling through other social media she put her phone down and pulled out Paul.

 

"Sorry, you're kind of too small for me, Paul", she laughed. "Ew!", she suddenly saw how he looked, his face was red from the heat inside of her and his hairs were sticky with some white sticky fluid, "you look really gross! Sorry, I can't make you big right now, I couldn't have sex right after seeing you like this. Sorry I'll just use the dildo". 

 

She put him next to her butthole and pulled out the big dildo her ex gave her. She knew Paul didn't like her using it but well, it didn't really matter to her where the dildo came from and she didn't understand why it made him so jealous. It was just too good to throw away, it was custom made to be shaped like her ex's penis. Paul knew how expensive it was which made her wonder why he always begged her to throw it away she was over her ex so what was his problem. 

 

She thought about putting Paul in with the dildo but after seeing him like that she lost interest in doing that. She shoved her dildo inside of her, she really enjoyed the shape. Suddently she got a message, she looked over (maybe it's Devon?). But it was Daisy: "Maybe just rub him against the outside of your butthole, he didn't say anything against that, right?". 

 

She was right, Emily thought, she grabbed Paul and gently rubbed him against the wrinkles of her butthole. "No, Emily! Please! Don't do this! Please! Anything but that!", Paul shouted. Emily didn't hear him, she felt pleasure surging through her spine, this was the best sex she ever had, she thought. Thank you Paul and thank you Daisy! 

 

After a short time she came. It was the biggest orgasm of her life. She lazily laid down (unintentionally pressing Paul against her butthole) and relaxed for a few minutes in the afterglow of this orgasm. 

 

She stood up, pulled out her dildo and grabbed Paul. She went over to the sink and thoroughly washed the dildo. After doing so she carefully put it away in a box underneath her bed, afterwards she went back and washed Paul. 

 

"Thank you so much Paul! This was the best orgasm of my life. You don't know how happy this made me!", she told Paul, "you know, I feel that this really helps our relationship."

 

Paul was about to shout at her and tell her how horrible what she did was but he saw how happy she was, "you're welcome Emily. You got carried away slightly, right?"

 

"Yes", she admitted sheepishly.

 

"Ok, no problem. I forgive you, but next time please listen to what I say ok?"

 

"Ok", she said, "but is it ok if I rub you against my butthole again?"

 

He thought about it, "yes, but I've got one condition: I'll buy you a new dildo, shaped like my penis and you throw out the old one, ok?"

 

"Ok!", Emily shouted, "but you know how expensive they are right?"

 

"Yes, but you're worth it for me, Emily", he said reassuringly. 

 

Emily grew him back and they talked for a bit. At the end Paul felt very reassured. She told him about her meeting with Devon the next day and he told her how happy she was to have a nice guy helping her at university. He knew that she would never cheat behind his back, she wasn't that kind of girl. They both went to sleep happily in each others arms.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoed! Leave a review if you like and hopefully see you in the next chapter.