Jade Responsibility by NRawkGTS
Summary:

A series of stories that follows Rat, the smallest and most clever of the Zodiac Guardians, as she struggles with the all the troubles that 2020 created and the consequences of failing to uphold her responsibilities.


Categories: Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Odor, Scat, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 22441 Read: 11518 Published: March 23 2021 Updated: February 09 2024
Story Notes:

Formerly titled 'An Unwanted Year', I decided at the last minute to turn this into a multipart story rather than create a series for 12 connected single-chapter stories.

1. An Unwanted Year (2020) by NRawkGTS

2. Stuck Cleaning Up (2021) by NRawkGTS

3. On the Hunt (2023) by NRawkGTS

4. Down the Rabbit Hole (2023) by NRawkGTS

An Unwanted Year (2020) by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[2021/03/23]

Extremely nervous in the final minutes of the Lunar New Year, Rat gets ready to pass 2021 over to Ox after the terrible year that was 2020.


So...  I meant to post this for the actual Lunar New Year, but kinda forgot about it for too long.  Enjoy!




February 11th, 2021

11:53 pm

 

“It’s almost time.”  Pacing back and forth in her room, the small, skinny brown haired girl nervously checked the time.  It had been a difficult year to say the least, but in less than seven minutes it would all be over.

 

On the table in the middle of her gigantic room sat an orb, the manifestation of Earth’s prosperity and general condition.  Unlike the other animals, it was already a challenge for her to monitor and maintain the years under her care, but 2020 was particularly horrible!  Cracked and chipped, without the brilliant luster of shining potential and swirling mass of sickly green and disgusting brown within dark stormy clouds meant that the next animal to take the year has their work cut out for them.

 

“Ox will be here soon, then I can finally be done with this year!”  Sitting on the table next to the year, the tiny girl was just short of being three times the size of the 5 cm orb.  Even if it was only once every dozen years, carrying out the Jade Empress’ edict to tend to the orb was so exhausting.  Unlike the other girls, she couldn’t just carry it around.  “It looks so terrible… but it’s not my fault!  It was that fat ass sow, Pig!”  Just thinking about it made her angry and a bit embarrassed as she played with her long, single braided rat tail.

 

January 24th, 2020

11:55 pm

 

Being not only the smallest of the animals that participated in the Jade Empress’ race, but also smaller among her own kind, the brown haired girl always had to quickly scurry along the sides of the hallways of the Palace, lest she get stepped on or kicked accidentally.  While annoying, it was worth the benefits of immortality that came with serving the Empress directly.  Arriving at the door of the girl currently watching over the year, she knew that neither knocking nor opening the door herself were options and squeezed under the gap between the door and floor.

 

“Boar?  Boar, where are you?”  She called, greeted by the usual sight of piles of trash and dirty laundry scattered around the floor.  “Where is that lazy Pig?  She could have at least cleaned up a bit.”  She thought, walking past some half eaten meals and clothes that were stained from grime and sweat as she dusted off her light brown silk cheongsam.  “I hope 2020 will be another relatively easy year.  I haven’t heard anything out of the ordinary happening in 2019… at least not since Pig was last seen a few months ago.”  Following the sounds of someone eating loudly and sloppily, coming around a pile of dirty clothes the tiny girl found the gigantic girl she was to receive 2019 from laying on her side, naked, stuffing her face.  “There you are Boar!  Did you forget what day it is?  You need to give me the year soon.”

 

Looking back over her shoulder, Boar noticed her tiny guest and rolled over, almost burying her under her immense pot belly.  “Oh, hey Rat.  Is it that time already?  Sorry, but I can’t give you the year just yet.”  She said, her plump thighs and fat-inflated breasts jiggling as her body came to a rest.

 

The massive gut stopped just inches from Rat’s face and from behind the thick layers of gelatinous fat, the sounds of meals being churned into nutrient slop for the hefty girl were loud and audible.  However, despite the dozens of unnecessary pounds packed onto the Boar’s frame, her skin was firm and smooth making it almost look like the extra weight was healthy.

 

Mesmerized by the massive gut, Rat stumbled back before looking up to Boar’s face.  “Wh-What do you me-”

 

“Urrrrrrrrrp!”  Cutting her off as a large pocket of gas worked its way up her throat, Boar belched loudly and without reservation in Rat’s direction.  “Oops, sorry about that.  Here.”  Grabbing the tiny brown haired girl with her chubby fingers, the portly blonde set her down atop a pile of discarded clothes.  “Much better.  Talking to you always gives me a crick in my neck.”  She snorted jokingly.  All the animals in the Jade Palace teased each other a bit, and Rat’s size was a popular target.

 

Falling into the pile of clothes in desperate need of washing, Rat quickly covered her nose as her body kicked up the potent odors trapped in the fabrics.  “Oh, by the Empress!  Boar, when was the last time you did laundry?  W-Wait a second…”  Looking around at the clothing she was laying in, Rat immediately recognized the particular article she was on.  “Are these your panties!?”

 

“Hmm?  Oh, yeah, looks like it.”  Boar said, realizing and giggling at the sight.  Her undergarments had more material than a bed set for the tiny girl would have.  “But enough about that, you’re here for the year, right?  Well like I said, I can’t give it to you just yet.”  She explained, reaching behind her to grab the bag of chips she had been munching on.

 

“Wh-Why not?  Where is it?”  Rat asked, becoming dizzy from the fumes of Boar’s body odor.

 

Rubbing her huge gut a bit in contemplation, she pointed to a spot in her lower abdomen, her finger sinking into the doughy flesh up to her knuckle.  “Right about here I’d say?  Not entirely sure since the damn thing has been backing me up for a month or so now.”  She said, grabbing a handful of crisped potatoes and shoveling them into her mouth, crumbs falling down and getting stuck to her breasts.

 

“What?  You ate 2019!?  Why?”  The smaller girl asked in disbelief.

 

“It was an accident.  It fell into my food and I was just cleaning it off in my mouth.”  Trying to defend herself, Boar opened her mouth to show Rat just how big it was, clumps of unswallowed, chewed up chips sticking to her teeth as the copious amounts of saliva dripped from her palate.  Her warm breath wafted over her tiny guest.  “...But then I swallowed before pulling it out.”

 

Staring into the gaping maw, Rat was once again reminded of just how small she is compared to the other animals.  If Boar wanted, she could toss her in and swallow her with almost no difficulty, a fact she knew could very well happen after witnessing the glutton swallow a sausage Snake had made that was roughly Rat’s height, weight and girth.  The reptilian girl loved to tease Rat about how she, and any of the others, could eat her and made food just to prove it.  She could still vividly recall the long bulge traveling down Boar’s throat.

 

However, hearing the overweight swine had swallowed the precious year given to them by the Jade Empress infuriated Rat.  “Well maybe if you didn’t spend so much time fattening your ass you wouldn’t swallow everything you put in your mouth, you pig…”  She said under her breath as she climbed down from the pile of laundry.  Noticing the huge grease stains on her dress from where Boar grabbed her, she pushed those thoughts aside as she tried to figure out how to get her year out of Boar’s digestive track.  “You need to get me that year soon.”

 

Her thoughts were interrupted, however, as a large shadow loomed over her and she looked up to see Boar glaring down at her.  “Rat… what have I said about insulting my body like that?”  She asked menacingly.  While she acknowledged she was on the bigger side, her body was soft and the other’s often poked at her rolls playfully.  Jokes between friends are fine, but few of the animals made the mistake of insulting her with her weight in particular.  “And did I hear you call me a pig?”  Planting a foot to either side of the tiny girl with a thunderous stomp, Pig squatted over Rat, pulling her hefty backside apart to reveal the moist, greasy entrance to her bowel with a literal puff of steam and drops of sweat rolling down her curves.

 

Looking up, Rat’s entire field of view saw nothing but the underside of Boar’s huge ass.  Sweat dripped down around her, and the heady scent of musky skin filled her nostrils.  Thick hairs lined the puffy anal muscle that quivered as the cool air finally brushing against it.  “W-Wait… Pi-er Boar.”  Paralyzed with fear, Rat stared up, struck dumb from the sight as Boar’s knees buckled and her immense rump came crashing down around her.

 

While small and almost unnoticeable, like that time Rabbit dropped Rat down her buttcrack years ago, Boar wouldn’t have noticed the tiny girl’s body between her glutes if she wasn’t concentrating on it.  Her head contacting her sensitive backdoor, however, like that incident years ago was unmistakable!  But Boar didn’t stop there, and Rat’s head slid right up her hairy, tacky asshole with ease she was just that small.  While she denied it when she eventually pulled the tiny girl from her buttcrack and sat on Rabbit to make it up to her, Boar was actually extremely turned on by Rat squirming against her backdoor back then, and feeling her this time was no different.  Flexing her anal muscles, she pulled the tiny girl up into her bowel despite her fighting to get out like it was nothing.  Wiggling and grinding her backside against the floor, Boar laid back down and rolled over onto her side.  Looking back, she saw the wet ass mark on the floor where she sat, and Rat once stood, and snorted in satisfaction.  “Hmph, get the year yourself and then get out of my room, stupid Rat…”

 

Trapped in the pitch darkness of Boar’s rectum, Rat cursed the fact that before living in the Jade Palace she had gotten used to places with horrendous smells.  Boar’s butt was far worse than her room, but no amount of holding her breath or plugging her nose could help, the toxic miasmic air surrounded her and the portly blonde’s weakest anal muscles were more powerful that Rat’s strongest.  “Boar!  Boar let me out you fat pig!  You know how much I hate it when you do this to me.  Your ass stinks!”  Struggling to push herself out, the tiny girl kicked at the sealed ring muscle beneath her feet with no success.  Despite coming in first place during the Empress’ Race, being the smallest meant she had been on the tail end of constant harassment and accidents that had her interacting more intimately with the others.  Boar sitting on her, or more so lately shoving her up her rear when upset with her, was a reason she avoided her when she could.  She was dragged a bit deeper as the piggish girl laid back down, the walls hugging her tightly.  “You can’t keep doing this because you’re mad!  I didn’t even do anything wrong… AND YOU RUINED ANOTHER OF MY DRESSES!”

 

Pouting, Boar finished off her current bag of chips and rubbed her wide rear.  “It’s not that big… She’s just too small.”  Grabbing another bag of junk food, the chubby blonde wiped her greasy fingers on her butt and squeezed out a small puff of bowel gas to relieve some pressure which caused Rat to freak out.  “Hmph!  Whatever, I don’t care about you anymore, Rat.”  She said in a very childish tone.

 

Blasted in the face by the gust of tainted air that so easily escaped when she couldn’t, Rat coughed uncontrollably as her lungs burned from the nasty scent.  She couldn’t push herself back towards the exit and in fact was pulling herself deeper with every failed attempt to gain some momentum to force her way back.  “By the Empress… I’m just crawling deeper, waiting for her to push me out herself…”  Realizing her fate, and the fate of 2020, were now completely dependent on Boar’s mood and bowels, Rat reluctantly ventured deeper into the hot, nauseating flesh tube.

 

And Boar promptly forgot about the mean little Rat in her digestive tract after a quick nap.

 

February 11th, 2021

11:57 pm

 

“What a horrible way to start the year…”  Just remembering her time in the sweltering, disgusting environment made Rat’s skin crawl.

 

Because she doesn’t want the more mischievous animals to mess with her while it's her turn to tend to a year, Rat generally secludes herself in her room for the year.  So she was stuck in Boar’s bowels for almost an entire month before the rotund girl ate enough to forcefully dislodge the blockage backing her up but nobody had realized where she was during that time.  Carried with the flow, clutching 2020 tightly, Rat was propelled out of Boar’s rear as she emptied her intestines with enough force to make her impact with the toilet bowl.  To make matters worse, Boar didn’t even seem to notice and continued to evacuate her bowels.

 

“It was literally a shitstorm… just like 2020, so looking back I guess it was an appropriate start to the year…”  Burned into her memory was the portly blonde’s spread butt cheeks as flith slithered and sputtered out over and buried her.  If nothing else, Boar could pack a lot away in that gut of hers.  “Once Ox gets here, I’m going to sleep for a week!”  The late start and horrible condition 2020 had been in kept Rat busy the entire year without a single day to relax.  Yet, for all the sleepless nights and bags under her eyes, the year she had to hand off still looked terrible.

 

As the tiny girl paced back and forth, the sound of heavy footsteps from the hall caught her attention and then there was a knock at her door.  “Rat?  It’s almost time.”  A sultry voiced, mellow woman said as she opened the door, knowing that the brown haired girl inside would take forever doing so herself.  The massive, docile woman had a kind smile on her face as she looked around to find her colleague, but her soft features hardened when she saw the tiny girl on the table next to an orb that looked absolutely horrendous.

 

While she is generally kind, nurturing and easy-going, Rat had heard stories of Ox’s temper when angered.  From the aura seeping from the gigantic black haired, overly busty woman as she walked heavily towards her, causing the table to shake with each step, Rat could tell that her bovine companion was just barely containing her rage.  She had to strain her neck back as Ox cast her in her shadow, standing almost 20 times her height, giving her a perfect view of not just the underside of Ox’s breasts through the open slit in her cow print mini Cheongsam that ran from her collar to her belly button, but her bare undercarriage as well!  She was practically choking on the tension it was so thick, as Ox’s face was hidden behind her breasts and she tapped her foot impatiently.  Like Boar, the massive mammalian guardian had a higher body fat index than the other girls, though hers was all located on her chest and to a lesser extent on her rear so that she wouldn’t fall forward all the time.  So, when Ox harshly sat her hefty butt at Rat’s table, she dropped her hips with enough force that it knocked the smaller girl off her feet.

 

“Rat, I spoke with Boar earlier since you like to be so secretive while caring for the 2020.  From what she said, 2019 was a good year, so how do you reduce all the hard work we’ve all put into all these years to this state?”  Ox asked, easily picking up the orb to inspect it.  Not only did it look terrible, there was a disgusting smell and unsettling texture to it as well.  “While I won’t say that for the past few decades the years have all been perfect, I haven’t seen a year this bad since the aftermath of World War II.  However, unlike those years, you don’t have the excuse of bad years before to justify this!”  Putting the year back on the table, she plucked Rat up from the table to bring her up to her face.  “You used me millennia ago to win the Empress’ race, which I do not hold against you.  I was impressed by your quick wit and resourcefulness.  But this I will not stand for.”

 

Caught in a grip that threatened to crush her organs and shatter her bones, even if that wasn’t Ox’s intention, Rat couldn’t even squirm to escape let alone try to explain herself or ask the larger mammal to stop.  All she could do was attempt to draw air into her lungs as she watched Ox pull the opening of her dress to either side of her massive mammaries, allowing them to hang free and open to the air.

 

Because of her higher body temperature, Ox’s clothing were designed with as minimal fabric as possible so she didn’t overheat, but her breast and butt were always sweating profusely whenever she had to do anything.  The humidity spiked as Rat was brought closer to the cleavage of the exposed breasts, and the heat radiating from the bovine woman was suffocating.  All that escaped her quivering lips as Ox stuffed her deep into the wet, stinky crevice was a small squeak which was mostly lost in the mounds of femininity and fat.

 

Holding her smallest colleague firmly in her cleavage, Ox pinched and rolled her nipple between two of her fingers.  “I’m not going to let you off easy this time, Rat.”  Increasing the pressure of her breasts on the tiny girl as she felt her trying to escape, Ox smiled knowing it was futile effort.  Rat was the smallest of them all by far, and next to Horse and Dragon she was the largest though going by chest size she was the clear winner.  Even if she had stuffed Rat into the valley of her breasts horizontally the girl would be completely lost within them, so Ox continued to tease and loosen her nipple without concern.

 

“Ox!  Ox, you fat Cow!  Stop, listen to me for a second!”  Only not crushed flat and utterly pulverized by the overwhelming pressures crushing her from either side thanks to the immortality she received from the Jade Empress, Rat’s body was still screaming in pain as she tried to get Ox to listen to her.  “Boar said the year didn’t look so bad?  Maybe before she swallowed it!  She buried me in months worth of shit without even looking.  I couldn’t even start trying to fix things until March!”  Sadly, all her efforts to get Ox’s attention resulted in the heavy chested woman increasing the pressure on her to keep her in place.  The heat intensified, quickly sapping her of her strength and the sweat soaking her body and dress practically drowned her there was so much.  “Empress, this is so disgusting and humiliating…  When will this year be over?”  Streams of the foul, salty liquid flowed directly into her mouth as her jaws were forced open and the lack of oxygen had her on the verge of passing out.  It hurt and she was already exhausted from a year of non-stop work.  After what felt like hours of being crushed, shaken, jiggled and steamed between the massive mammaries, the masses of fatty tissue separated and Rat’s unresisting body slipped out limply, fell to the table with a wet slap.  In addition to the heady scent of Ox’s body odor saturating her room now, Rat could smell a sweeter, creamier aroma mixed in as well.  If she didn’t air out her room soon, she knew that at least the smell of the bovinian woman’s sweat was going to seep into her furniture and last for months.

 

Her breathing noticeably more ragged than when she started, Ox rubbed her knees together as a poor method to alleviate the heat that had built up in her loins from teasing her nipple.  She wasn’t trying to use her sex drive as a means to punish Rat though, her breasts were simple so sensitive that even only a few minutes loosening a nipple was enough to put her in heat.  “Ah… Oh Rat.  Could I get away with ‘accidentally’ sitting on you again?  Your little body is perfect for reaching all my most delicate spots.”  Momentarily lost in her lust as she looked over Rat’s unmoving body, the blush on her cheeks intensified remembering that not-as-drunk-as-she-claimed night of fun and the faux apology she offered the morning after.  Cracking open her perpetually closed eyes a bit, she licked her lips as she slipped a couple fingers into the engorged folds of her dripping sex.  However, seeing the orb on the table reminded her of what her true goal was.  “Perhaps another time.  Despite her hesitance to since that last ‘incident’, I believe Rat owes me a quiet night sharing some alcohol…”  Giggling as she carefully picked the barely conscious girl up.  “... just the two of us.”  “You disappointed me Rat.  I never would have expected that you would neglect your duties this badly.”  Pressing Rat’s face into her thoroughly excited and relaxed, leaking nipple, Ox twisted the tiny girl and pushed on the back of her head until she felt what she was waiting for.

 

“Wha-?!  Ox, you’re hurting me.”  She didn’t have the strength to fight back, but with a face full of breast milk and Ox tit, the pain of her face rubbing into the elastic mass made her want to try one more attempt to get through to the usually gentle woman.  Ox usually stood up for her when she could, and while she wasn’t exactly on bad terms with most of the other girls she considered the docile giantess her greatest friend, even if she’d never said it out loud before.  But when the pressure against her face let up and her nose slid in a bit more, she wasn’t sure what to expect.

 

Lubricated from her light lactation, the tight opening slowly spread out over Rat’s face and Ox was easily able to feed the rest of the half a foot girl into her breast once she got past her shoulders.  Plenty of her nutritious milk got pushed out to make room for Rat’s body with a final little spray coming out and pooling on the edge of the table with the rest as the tiny girl’s feet disappeared from the outside world.  “My, I wasn’t sure if you’d actually fit in my breast, Rat, but it seems I worried for nothing.”  Amused by the novelty of having one of her colleagues in such a compromising position, Ox light-heartedly giggled as she bounced Rat’s prison in her hand and pushed the girl deeper into her milk ducts.  “In fact, that was a bit too easy, don’t you think?  Did you, by chance, want you to come into my breast or did you need to be punished for ruining cycles of hard work like this?  Well, no matter.  You won’t be needed in the Jade Palace again until at least 2032, but if you’re well behaved I might let you out before that.  You should have plenty to drink in there.”

 

Death by suffocation, or any other means really, wasn’t possible for the mammalian guardians while within the walls of the Jade Palace, so Rat knew she was safe as the tight tunnel of flesh around her pulled her deeper into its milk rich depth.  However, that didn’t mean that they didn’t need to breathe to remain conscious.  For as noxious as it was, there was ‘air’ in Boar’s bowels, so she remained conscious the entire month of her stay, but that wasn’t the case now.  Ox’s breasts were filled to bursting with incredibly thick milk, and any attempt to swallow some to decrease the amount was met with the mammary producing more from the abundance of fat surrounding her.  “New year my foot…”  She thought as she felt her body succumbing to her year-long exhaustion.  “This isn’t… 2021…  It’s just 2020+1…”

 

Picking up 2021, Ox set it into the ring that she and the other zodiac guardians shared between them.  Rat was just too small since the orb itself didn’t change size like the metal band did for the wearer.  Standing up, Ox began to leave Rat’s room, which she left was too cramped, and glanced back as she was about to close the door.  On the floor there was a wet imprint of her butt from where she sat and the pool of sexual fluids that dripped from her crotch soaking into the wood floor and the milk she leaked was staining the tiny table.  If she had time, she might have helped Rat clean up the mess, but as things stood she couldn’t waste another moment and closed the door to seal the smell in.  “Why’d you have to leave me with so much work, Rat?”  She wondered, fixing her dress as she self the tiny girl slipped a bit deeper.  Patting her chest over Rat’s body, she went back to her room to fulfill her year long duty.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282
Stuck Cleaning Up (2021) by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[2022/01/31]

Disappointed by how horribly 2020 seemed to be handled, Ox calls for an emergency meeting with the other Zodiac Guardians to discuss a proper punishment for Rat.  Since she messed up her responsibilities so much, it seemed only fair that she also help clean up her mess.




February 13, 2021

9:00 am


As impressive and immaculate as it is massive, the Jade Palace is a divine structure like no other.  Officials and delegates hold courts to decide matters of the highest importance within the walls that are home to all sorts of Gods and immortal beings.  In one such wing of this large structure, ten female figures of various sizes and builds sat around a large dodecagonal table with twelve seats.  Before each seat a stylized image of one of the animals of the zodiac was burned into the table top and each chair was crafted for each girl’s specific physique.


“Dragon I can understand, but Rat’s always very punctual.”  Noting the two absences as the agreed upon time for their meeting came, a short, busty girl with white hair looked to the doorway leading to the hall, checking the floor for any signs of the tiny woman.


Appearing literally out of nowhere, sitting in the vacant seat behind the Dragon symbol, a full figured, mature woman with vibrant green hair cleared her throat.  “I am very much on time, Goat, but you’re right that it is odd Rat isn’t here yet.  Ox, you did tell her about this emergency meeting, yes?”


As the attention shifted from the missing five and a half inch tall girl to the eight and a half foot tall, black-haired, absolutely stacked woman massaging one of her breasts, she leaned forward.  Resting her heavy chest on the table, Ox extended her hand to show the ring she was wearing with 2021’s orb set into it.  Chipped and marred with deep cracks, the once brilliant shining jewel of Earth’s prosperity was tainted with dark, swirling clouds of disgusting browns and sickly greens.  It was a state they hadn’t seen a year be reduced to in decades, as it seemed like 2020 was left to rot without any sort of organized plan of action until it was far too late.


“When I went to Rat’s room yesterday, this is what I received from her.”  She said, her anger long since dissipated into disappointment.  Looking to her right, past the vacant seat for the tiny rodent-turned-girl she addressed the overweight, blonde who looked visibly uncomfortable in her dress.  “Boar, it’s hard to believe Rat would be so negligent in her duties.  You’re sure there was no problem when you handed it over to her?”


Looking at the terrible state that 2021 was starting out in, Boar was as surprised as everyone else when she saw it.  “Wow, Rat really dropped the ball.  Last I saw it, 2019 was perfectly healthy and normal.”


“And you gave it to her without issue?” Goat asked, assessing Boar’s behavior and speech patterns.  So far she’s been honest, but something just isn’t adding up here.  She thought, knowing how diligent Rat normally is.


However, having long since put her exchange of responsibility out of her mind, since she was eating and upset at the time, Boar had completely forgotten that she both accidentally swallowed 2019 for the last month or so of her time with it and that she had sat on and shoved Rat up her butt after the brunette insulted her weight and called her ‘Pig’.  Not even the oddly large bowel movement she had near the end of February registered as anything important to her, since she didn’t even notice expelling Rat from her bowels or burying her in her excrement.  “Yeah, Rat came and went so fast, I barely remember it at all.”


Because Boar believed she was telling the truth, Goat’s blessing didn’t register what she said as a lie, so she was forced to accept what the portly blonde had said.  “Okay, well it still doesn’t make sense that Rat let the year get this bad.  And again, where is she?  We should hear her side too.”


“Regardless of what she says, she’s still responsible for not telling us that the year was in such hard shape.”  Speaking up in a sultry, silky smooth voice, the tall, thin woman two places to the left of Goat was quick to dismiss whatever excuse the palm-sized girl would give.  “We must administer a punishment for her negligence.”


“You just want an excuse to torment her, Snake.”  Even if she tried to hide it behind just intentions, Goat could see through the elegant word play the serpent-tongued woman was setting up.  “Ox, you were the last one to see her.  Where’s Rat?”


“Well, about that.”  Lifting one of her breasts with her hand, Ox bounced it a couple times while blushing slightly.  “I was so angry at her that I decided to punish her myself.  She’s currently trapped in my breast.”


There was a silence that hung over the table for a moment at the bovine woman’s admission.  Sure, over the millennia since they had been charged by the Jade Empress to watch over the year in turn, there wasn’t a single one of them that didn’t have a story of the tiny girl getting inserted into one of their orifices, but this was a first.  Even with her claiming the brunette was in her breast, it wasn’t noticeable at all.


“Okay, that’s hot actually.”  Eyeing the mammoric prison, the girl directly to Ox’s left smirked.  “Y’know what?  I’m kinda pissed at Rat for messing up our hard work too.  I don’t think getting trapped in Ox’s boob for a bit is punishment enough.”


Despite the protests of Goat and Dragon, the rest of the Zodiac Guardians agreed, and the rest of the meeting was spent discussing how they were going to hold the tiny girl accountable for her actions.



????, 2021?


Sustained by the blessings of the Jade Empress, Rat wasn’t sure how long she was out for when her consciousness stirred within Ox’s breast.  She could still remember being roughly inserted into the larger woman’s gigantic nipple, and all she could smell and taste was thick, creamy breast milk.  Not that she disliked the taste of Ox’s breast milk, since the bovine woman was constantly lactating and freely offered her teats to anyone who asked, Rat would often seek her out to chat and drink, but this was overwhelming.  Her stomach was filled with it and with how heavy her lungs felt, they were only recently emptied of it.  As she laid slowly regaining consciousness, the first thing she saw as her vision came into focus was the gentle giantess as she was watching over her with a smile.


“Wakey, wakey, sleepyhead.”  Giggling at the tiny girl as she noticed her wake up, Ox nudged Rat with her finger playfully.


Sitting up and coughing to soothe her agitated lungs, the small brunette’s mind raced to catch her up with what she last remembered and why Ox had decided to trap her inside one of those gigantic deposits of fat and milk hanging off her chest.  “O-Ox!  Ox, you have to listen to me.  I didn’t ruin 2020, Boar didn’t-”


“I’ve already shown the others the year, Rat, and Goat confirmed that 2019 was fine when Boar last had it.”  Cutting the mousey girl off before she tried to talk her way out of punishment, the ravenette held a finger to Rat’s tiny lips to silence her.  “We’ve all agreed that some sort of punishment needs to be doled out for such egregious mismanagement of 2020, but I understand that managing an unfortunate year can be very difficult… especially for you.”  Gently picking the tiny girl up in her palm, the larger woman brought Rat up to her lips and gave her a quick kiss.  “I’m sorry I was so rough with you yesterday, but when I saw the state 2020 had degraded to…”


“But I did…  I mean, I did my best, but…”  Trying her best to figure out the best way to explain what had happened, Rat’s blessing was aiding her in what to say but she could tell that nothing she said, no matter how clever, was going to get through to the more simple-minded woman.  “Boar ate 2019 before giving it to me and shoved me up her butt to get it!  Sure, I probably should have asked for help after she literally crapped me out a month later, but 2020 was in such rough shape!”


As entertaining of an idea it was to imagine Rat getting pushed out the plump rear of the portly blonde, if that was the case Boar would have said something about it at the meeting.  Or at the very least Goat would have noticed if she was trying to hide something like intentionally interfering with another Guardian while they tended to the year.  However, having always been one of the largest Zodiac Guardians, Ox wasn’t able to fully appreciate all the hardships that come with being as small as Rat.  Hugging the tiny girl into her chest, she offered her another gentle smile.  “It’s alright, I won’t be too tough on you as you assist me in watching over 2021.  You don’t mind, right?”


“But I didn’t… I-It wasn’t…”  Wanting so desperately to deny the blame being laid on her, with her Cleverness Rat came to two conclusions.  Firstly, Ox wasn’t going to believe her over Goat’s Councilor blessing, so there was no talking her way out of the erroneous fault laid against her.  Secondly…  Well, if it’s Ox maybe a year playing assistant won’t be so bad.  Her heart fluttering at the thought of climbing on and accidentally being pinned under the bovine girl’s massive body, unable to free herself until the busty woman either noticed her or moved of her own accord, she wasn’t completely against it.  Sighing, she dropped her shoulders in defeat.  “Alright, I guess.”


“Good.  Now, I spent most of yesterday tending to 2021 so we’ll have to wait a bit to see if the treatment takes.  Until then, how about some drinks while we wait.”  Motioning to the table in the middle of her room, she had already prepared a couple ceramic bottles labeled as some of the strongest liquor the Jade Palace produced.


Paling a bit at the thought of the massive woman losing her sensibilities into the bottom of a bottle, Rat hesitantly smiled back to her.  “Uh… Y-You know, as much as I’d love to, um, I…  I just came out of you breast and-”


“You can go back in instead if you want.”  In the most gentle yet frightening way that only Ox with her motherly personality could threaten someone in, she bounced one of her mammaries in her free hand and giggled playfully at the tiny girl.  Even just that bit of interaction with her breast was causing her cheeks to turn crimson with excitement and her eyes to glaze over in arousal.  “I never knew how incredible it felt before…”


Jumping down to the table top, Rat scurried over to the cup sized for her and held it up to Ox.  “To a wonderful year!”


“Yes, I suppose there is no need to do that again…”  Somewhat disappointed, the larger woman poured them both a drink.  …yet.




Despite her much larger body with a body fat percentage close to Boar’s, only focused almost exclusively on her chest and rear, Ox was a pretty cheap drunk and Rat knew it.  So while encouraging the curvy woman, who quickly discarded her cow-print, mini cheongsam, to drink heartily, Rat herself nursed every cup she got to maintain her sobriety.


“An’ then Rabbit just… just lied therr and Snek was doin’ this weird danshe.”  Attempting to catch Rat up on the most interesting things she had witnessed over the past year, her inebriated state was making her stories less coherent.  However, to demonstrate her point, the naked woman got up and started both gracefully and awkwardly shaking her hips and jiggling her breasts as she danced around the table.


This is my chance!  With Ox’s attention focused on trying to replicate the dance she only half-remembered, Rat took advantage of the distraction to put down her cup and climb down from the table.  I’ll come back first things in the morning, I promise, I just need a shower and my comfy bed.  Waiting for the gigantic dancing woman to pass her so she could rush to the door while her back was turned, Rat could still smell Ox’s breast milk on her clothes and was tired from close to a year without a proper night’s sleep.


Oh my, trying to run so soon?  However, not quite as intoxicated as she let on, Ox noticed Rat’s escape attempt and smirked as she saw the brunette sprinting to the door.  “An’ then Snek- whoa!”  Buckling her knees, she jumped back to eclipse the fleeing girl under the shadow of her butt.  Sorry Rat, but Horse has been so busy lately…  Just help me out for a bit.


Freezing instinctively as a dark shadow fell over her, Rat had just enough time to look up and see the hefty rear of the drunken bovine girl soar over her and the thick, plump folds of her bare sex coming down on top of her!  No, Ox!  Throwing up her arms in defense on reflex, Rat was crushed under the immense weight of the hundreds of pounds slammed into her, sinking her arms and face into the deep, moist slit.


Moaning sultrily as the tiny brunette pressed pleasingly into her womanhood, Ox looked down at her crotch and smiled seeing a small pair of legs sticking out from under her.  Anh~!  Oh Rat, I meant to get you under my rear, but this works as well.  Grinding her sex into the floor a bit as she rolled her hips back and forth, Ox took another swig from the gourd she was holding as Rat’s kicking feet stimulated her clit perfectly.  Yes, yes!  Right there, you’re doing so well.  Mmmmm, we’ll just have to do this again without the alcohol.


The sweet scent of the gigantic woman’s sex, paired with the rapidly increasing heat, overwhelmed Rat’s senses.  Sweat was soaking her in equal measure to the love nectar spilling from the clearly aroused ravenette and to make matters worse, in her drunken state even though Ox clearly felt that she had fallen on her, she was too aroused to get off her.  Ox!  Ox, I know you can feel me!  Get off!  I’m… I’m sinking in more!  Her legs the only thing she could move, Rat kicked furiously and tried to squirm out from ravenous sex as Ox parted her labia to better feel her, but all she accomplished was to increase the heat around her and the flow of sexual fluids oozing past her.  Ox…  Please, get off of me.  I-I’m not your toy.  In order to breathe, she was forced to lick and swallow the viscous liquid coating her face.  It tasted sweet and light, like juice from an exotic fruit, so it was easy to consume and slightly addictive.


Over the millennia, whether intentional or accidental, she had been used by all of the other Guardian’s to relieve sexual tension.  Given her small stature, she was shorter than most of their adult toys, to say nothing of the male genitals that Horse and Rooster both had, so she was easily overpowered and handled.  Despite her protests, she had intimate awareness of the many holes, and in some cases digestive systems, of her eleven colleagues…  It was degrading and frustrating to know that, when it came down to it, she wasn’t, couldn’t be their equal.


No…  Ox, please… get off of me~!  And yet, through all of that and the storm of emotions raging inside of her, the heat spreading throughout her body in tandem with the pleasure of being so completely dominated by the gentle giantess made her try to match Ox’s rhythm as she pressed her crotch up into the plump sex covering her.  Oh, Empress!  I.. I…  Her arms caught in the hungry orifice hidden between the black-haired woman’s lower lips, Rat felt her body being drawn deeper into the sweltering furnace of lust.


Also feeling her body pull the diminutive girl into her sacred place, Ox didn’t try to stop the process, but didn’t speed it along either.  Yes, that’s the way Rat.  Come inside of me. It’s a bit slimy and may be a bit tight, but it’s warm.  Come.  Deeper… deeper~  Finishing off her bottle, Ox let her lust guide her towards the sexual release she had been craving for close to a week now.  Not nearly as big or thick as Horse, but you feel amazing in your own way, Rat!  That’s right, don’t fight it.  You love it in me, don’t you.  Squeezing her labia together to hold the squirming girl in place, Ox leaned forward until her face was against the floor and round rear was sticking in the air.  Most of Rat’s torso had been drawn into her, with only the legs of the smaller girl writhing out of her sex.  Just a… bit more…  Her moans becoming louder and louder, drowning out the squelches of the tiny girl struggling in her quim, Ox focused more on pulling Rat further into her own so she could feel the girl’s minuscule tongue poke and scrape along the deeper folds of her womanhood.  Rolling over onto her back as she felt the brunette’s feet about to disappear into her, Ox looked down at her sex, sweaty and panting, as the last trace of Rat was hidden from the outside world.  Swallowing Rat with just her vaginal muscles, Ox’s lust was tipped over the edge and her body constricted down on the tiny girl, pulling her a bit deeper as a spray of satisfaction shot from her sex, soaking to the floor as she cried out in ecstasy.


Tapped and compressed into the full-figured woman’s body, Rat owed her immortality once again for keeping her alive as the powerful sex-muscles would have crushed her small body otherwise.  But even that only helped to facilitate her own orgasm as she spasmed inside of her fellow Zodiac Guardian.  I…  I did it again…  As the aftershocks of a fulfilling climaxed rocked both her and Ox’s body, Rat breathed heavily of what little air was available to her inside the undulating sex.  I know I should hate being treated like this… but it’s not so bad with some of them.  Ox and Dragon especially, but…


“Well, I suppose that is enough fun for one night.”  Standing and rubbing her lower abdomen, while she wasn’t as satisfied as when she gets to ride Horse’s member, it was more fulfilling than playing with herself.  Looking around the room though, she had made a bit of a mess, getting her sweat and secretions all over the floor, not to mention the spray of her ejaculation reaching as far as the wall next to the door.  “But first I should clean this up.  I wouldn’t want Rabbit to see this.”


Listening to her and Ox’s heartbeats clam down, Rat was expecting that she would be pushed, pulled or allowed to crawl out of he powerful sex holding her, but after a few minutes, Ox simply got up.  Huh?  O-Ox?  Ox?!  C-Can you let me out now?  Ignored by the woman she was hidden away inside of, Rat felt as the ravenette went about doing tasks that involved her walking around, bending over and shaking from side-to-side or back-and-forth.  Ox!  Ox, I know you can feel me!  Squirming a bit to get the gentle woman’s attention, Rat quickly stopped when she the only fruits of her labor was the increase in heat around her as the sex organ began to get ready for another round.  Seriously, she’s just going to keep me in here?  Is this what the next year is going to be like for me?  She didn’t have the energy for something so intense again, even if her body was getting excited from being left inside of her gigantic colleague like some forgotten sex toy.


Humming to herself as she cleaned up her mess, Ox looked down at her belly in mild disappointment when Rat stopped stimulating her again.  “Aww, that’s too bad.  Well, sleep tight, Rat.  I suppose I should go to sleep as well.”


Breathing deeply and letting out a sigh as she felt Ox lay down to go to sleep, it confirmed to her that she was stuck in the curvy woman until… whenever she decided to let her out.  At the very least, it smells much better than Boar’s fat ass.




With the first couple of nights setting the precedent for the year to follow, Ox used Rat continuously throughout the year as a means of stress relief.  There wasn’t a day when the ravenette didn’t have the mousey girl on her, most often squeezed between her gigantic breasts so’s not to be too much of a distraction… or to more easily put her into the mood when she wanted.


Rat also didn’t mind being held somewhat against her will either.  She liked Ox and they had a good relationship with one another, though she wasn’t sure if the large woman saw her as a friend, colleague, daughter, lover or toy since she was made to fill all of those roles throughout the year.  For about a month after Ox took over, managing 2021 was relatively easy, so rather than ask for her input or request her to complete tasks, they would chat like friends and Ox would breast feed her like some child.  Rat was resistant to this at first, despite Ox’s milk being very delicious and nutritious, but she wasn’t able to overpower the larger woman who would end up shoving her entirely into her breast if Rat fought back too much.  There were also the days of Rat being trapped in Ox’s dress, face pressed into her nipple, as she attended to other duties, and it wasn’t like her silhouette was hard to see through the material.


However, things worsened for a few months after that and Ox became increasingly sexually frustrated having to continuously manage that ever changing situation.  In the beginning, Ox consulted with Rat for ways of dealing with the increased misfortune, but quickly started ‘requesting’ Rat to relieve her instead.  Even though she was sitting on Rat or using her to massage her sex, Ox always asked in that way a parent would tell a child to do something as if they had a choice in the matter.  Soon enough, she didn’t even need to ask at all, and Rat knew exactly how to please the curvy woman by the time things even out roughly halfway through the year.  While their friendly, coworker relationship mostly returned to normal, their conversations were usually between Rat crawling into Ox’s sex or rear simply because she was used to it by now.


Ox didn’t try to correct this behavior either, or rather, she didn’t see it as something that needed to be corrected.  She could cuddle with the smaller girl whenever she wanted.  She could feed her, so there was no need for them to be separated.  Even if Rat acted reluctant, she barely had to even imply she was horny for the tiny brunette to attend to her lust, and she of course returned the favor.  Even as 2021 took a bit of a turn for the worse approaching the end of summer, it wasn’t as severe as earlier in the year and Rat was indispensable throughout it.  Then, things started to look better leading into the last few months of the year, and right up until the last week or so of the year, thanks to Rat’s council warning her about it, Ox was able to handle the influx of misfortune that accompanied the winter holidays…


Out of seemingly nowhere, the year took a turn for the worst, far more severe than anything Rat had seen since she first got the year from Boar.  Practically all the hard work and restoration Ox had done for the year was ruined and there was nothing she could have done to stop it.  Rat could tell this irritated the ravenette, though Ox was trying to not take her anger out on her intentionally.  Getting sat on or smothered under the woman’s massive mammaries became more and more common, and lasted longer until Ox just couldn’t take it anymore.


Believing she was distracting herself too much with Rat, in early January Ox shoved Rat back into her breast so she could focus entirely on trying to get 2022 ready for the next Guardian.



January ??, 2022

??:?? pm


Just as every other time she had been drowned, Rat awoke with sore lungs, a stomach filled with milk so rich and thick it might as well be a heavy cream and absolutely no clue as to how much time she had been unconscious for.  However, the crushing pressure of the heavy flesh around her told her she was still in Ox’s breast, which was unusual.  Huh?  Shouldn’t her blessing be replenishing her milk?  Before she could form an idea of what was going on, a powerful suction force pulled on her body as something increased the pressure of her surroundings.  Wh-What?  What’s going oooooooon!  Lubricated with breast milk, Rat slid towards the entrance of the milk duct holding her, but as her feet came out of Ox’s nipple, it wasn’t cool air that caressed her feet, but a rough, slimy, squishy surface rubbing against her.  In quick succession, her legs and body were also drawn from her breast entrapment, only for some other tight, smooth orifice to grab hold of her feet and drag her further out.  Once her head popped out though, her confusion was replaced with fear as her superior eyesight wasn’t hampered by the near pitch darkness of the thing pulling her from Ox’s nipple.  A mouth!  Wh-Who?  No!  Quickly wrapping her arms around the tongue attempting to push her further down the gullet devouring her, Rat panicked and tried to kick herself free, but it’s hold on her legs was too strong.  “Hey!  Hey, let me go!  I don’t want to be your lunch!”  She yelled, hoping her voice could even be heard.


Whoever her would be devourer was, they were aware they had gotten her out of Ox’s breast since they released the nipple as soon as she was pulled out of it.  After a couple unsuccessful attempts to simply ignore her and swallow her, the lips of her captor opened, and two slender, tanned fingers came in and plucked her out.  “Just couldn’t go down easy, could ya.”


Recognizing the tone and voice as her eyes adjusted to the light, Rat froze as she was held up by the next in line for the Zodiac Guardians, Tiger!  Her bright orange and black hair cut to just long enough to be able to tie back, her tiger print, two-piece qipao fit snugly to the contours of her athletic build, revealing her well defined muscles.  She was grinning menacingly, though the adorable purring sound she was making took a bit of the edge from her intimidating stance as she stood over Ox, grinding her foot into one of the satisfied-looking woman’s breasts.


“Tiger!?  Let me go, you can’t just eat me.”  Of her colleagues, Rat was the least fond of Tiger and Snake since the two of them were always trying to swallow her whole simply to prove to her they could… expect it wasn’t exactly hard to prove and they have done so often enough!


“Now, now.  It won’t do to lie.  We both know you’ve toured my guts more times than either of us have bothered to coun-”


“20,353.”  Cutting the fourth tallest Guardian off, Rat was very much aware of how often she had been swallowed alive.  In fact, because of Snake in particular, she’s been through every other Zodiac Guardian’s digestive systems multiple times throughout the millennia.


Did she seriously count each- No, of course she did.  Pausing only for a moment, Tiger shook off her surprise.  “Yeah, well you’re coming with me to help fix this mess you started.”  Holding up her finger to show the brunette the battered and tainted gem in her ring, Tiger left Ox’s room with an unwilling Rat.  “And I think having a little stomach massager giving me belly rubs from the inside is about as useful as you’ll be to me.  That and using you to fill my stomach will help me keep to my new diet without overeating.”


“What!?  But I thought my punishment was helping Ox this past year!”


“Heh, and how’d that be fair to the rest of us?  We’re each getting a year with ya, and we can choose how we treat ya.”  Opening her mouth again, Tiger was eager to swallow Rat and not get yelled at, or even worse ‘disciplined’ by Dragon for it.


“W-Wait, wait, wait!  It wasn’t me!”  Trying once again to reason with someone over this, Rat tried to get Tiger to let her go.  “It was Boar!  She ate 2019 a month before giving it to me and it backed her up.  When I went to get it, she shoved me up her butt to get it, but I couldn’t get it out and was trapped in her butt for a month!  If it wasn’t for my late start, I could have handled this, or at least handled it better.”


Stopping and pulling Rat back from her mouth, Tiger just grinned at her.  “So it was the fat ass’ fault after all?  Figures.”


“Yes!  So, could you let me go?  I’ve already spent a year with Ox over false charges.”


“Yeah, how ‘bout a hard ‘no’.”


“What!?  Why?  I swear it was Boar!”


“And I believe ya. But when Ox said she was punishing you by trapping ya in her tit?  Empress, I wanted that too.  Actually, even though Snake led the push for all of us getting a year with you, I think everyone realized that pig must have done something without realizing it.  Well, except her, that cow back there, and probably Horse, so only Goat, Dragon and Dog voted on not punishing you.  If yer lucky, they’ll go easy on you, but the rest of us just got an excuse to get a live plaything for a year.”


“N-No… No, please don’t.”  Now that she has become aware of the full scope of her punishment, Rat was terrified of the year to come.  Normally, as long as you don’t take it too far, the other Zodiac Guardian’s wouldn’t get involved when one messed with another.  Incidents like her getting sat on by others, if it seemed like an accident, were forgiven, but orchestrating for it to happen or whenever Tiger or Snake ate her for fun were usually met with disciplinary action from Dragon, or Ox if she could do it.  So… until 2032 I’ll be at the mercy of everyone else without repercussions?


Seeing that Rat understood her position, Tiger didn’t waste any time and swallowed her without hesitation.  It was definitely in line with her blessing, so she thoroughly enjoyed feeling the large lump of flesh slide down her throat and settling in her belly, sloshing around with all of Ox’s delicious milk that she drank to suck the tiny brunette out.  “Looking forward to working with ya, Rat.  Try to stay in my belly unless you like the view of my ass you’ll be seeing on your way out.”  Patting her stomach, the muscular girl went back to her room, looking at 2022 and sighing.


As much as she hated being eaten, Rat knew what was in store for her for the resort of not just the year, but the cycle as well.  And yet, maybe because of the year she had just spent with Ox, she felt her loins tingle at the thought.  Regardless of how this goes though… it looks like the start of 2022 is going to be about as shitty as 2020 was…  Left to stew in acids incapable of breaking her body down, Rat settled in for what will definitely be a long, long year.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282
On the Hunt (2023) by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[2023/01/22]

Given to the next Guardian in their rotation, Tiger has little need of Rat's help to manage the year's prosperity after all the hard work Ox already put into it.  Instead, she decides the best way the tiny girl can be of service is in more intimate matters.

Year of the Tiger is coming to an end, so before we see it off, let's check back in on Rat and see if the last or next year can be any better for her!




February ??, 2022

??:?? ?m


Passed to the next Zodiac Guardian once Ox’s turn came to an end, the predatory feline took great pleasure in informing Rat of the punishment that her peers had decided on for her mishandling of 2020.  Though, saying she was ‘passed’ to the Tiger wasn’t entirely correct, since Ox had decided to focus on fixing a mess that cropped up at the end of 2021 and kept her drowned and in her massive breast for almost a month.  Tiger then sucked the tiniest of the Guardians out of the former bovine girl’s mammary and, after some teasing, swallowed her whole.


And life in the tanned woman’s stomach was anything but pleasant.  Next to Snake, Tiger had the most active and painful stomach to reside in.  Unlike the serpentine seductress, the ever-prowling huntress’ digestive organ battered more than it squeezed.  If not for the invincibility conferred on them from the blessings of the Jade Palace, Rat would have been reduced to a pulpy slurry of nutrients for her devourer.


I’d rather be passing through Boar’s guts…  Not sure how many days had passed, since Tiger was prone to nap frequently through the day so she could hunt at night as well, Rat sulked in her confinement as Tiger’s bowels rippled around her.  As much as she hated the idea of exiting through the backdoor, Tiger was too vigilant for her to climb up her throat, and getting squeezed as the athletic girl did crunches or other core muscle exercises had become unbearable.  This is going to be my year too, isn’t it?  Eaten by Tiger and staying in her stomach until I’ll take being treated like her shit over being crushed constantly…


Since she couldn’t reason with Tiger, not even her Cleverness could help her in a situation like this.  There was no other solution to broach when the other party wanted the current misunderstanding to continue.




Stretching as she woke up from a power nap, the orange and black-haired girl rolled over as the warm glow of the midday sun shone down on her.  Rubbing her belly as the drowsiness cleared from her mind, she sat up and smirked down at the imperceptible bulge her fellow Zodiac Guardian made as she toured her intestinal tract.


“Finally decided to come out, eh, Rat?”  She snickered as she got up and grabbed the two-piece, tiger print qipao she normally wore over her dark sports bra and tight spats.  “It’s always so nice to shit ya out my ass.  You clean me out better than any high-fiber diet ever could.  Now, ya think I should go see Horse today, or should I take Rooster for a ride?  Think it over while I get something to eat.”  Getting dressed so she wouldn’t get lectured for walking around half-naked, Tiger made her way toward the Zodiac’s wing of the Jade Palace.


Looking at the spherical jewel on her finger, though Ox told her that things had taken a turn for the worst at the end of the year, 2022 seemed to be doing far better than she remembered it after it had passed from Rat.  It still lacked the luster from before, and a few hairline cracks were visible, but the motherly woman had set her up for an easy year now that the year had recovered so much.


“Maybe I’ll skip lunch and go play with Ox.  She loves it when I ask for some milk.”  She thought aloud, knowing that her words were likely too muffled for Rat to understand her.  “Thanks to someone, I had to go a year without, so I need to make up for lost time.  Though if she’s visiting Horse… I’d rather not get ‘between’ them, if ya know what I mean.”  Realizing that she wasn’t the only one that had next to no interactions with the short-haired ravenette, the idea of getting sandwiched between the soft, plump Ox and strong, muscular Horse as they went at it was not so appealing.  “Rooster it is then.  After I get Rabbit to make me something to eat.”




Though Boar was the biggest eater of the Zodiac Guardians, technically speaking she produces the least amount of waste from the food she digests out of all of them per meal.  It’s only thanks to the overweight girl’s Plentiful blessing that she can absorb any nutrients at all, making her immortal body different than the rest of them.  None of them needed to eat to survive, so meals were a luxury that they engaged in for the pleasure of eating, not to gain sustenance.


Though, because she does eat so much, Boar does end up creating the majority of the fecal matter their wing produces.  So, to be packed into Tiger’s bowels with so much of her crap meant that the predatory feline had been gorging herself lately, likely just to torment Rat that extra bit more.


By the Empress, Tiger, this is disgusting!  Squirming to get to the end of the digestive tract a bit faster, the brown-haired girl shuddered as the thick, sticky sludge squelched around her.  Her cheongsam not surviving the digestive process like she had, there was no barrier between her fair skin and the semi-solid stool as it and Tiger’s intestinal walls squeezed and shifted around her exposed nipples and crotch.  She won’t eat me right away again.  She normally waits a week or so before trying to hunt me again, so that’ll give me a chance to hide somewhere.  Planning what to do to avoid experiencing a repeat trip through her fellow Guardian too quickly, hiding only worked for so long.  Tiger reveled in the thrill and challenge of the hunt, and whenever she wanted to find her, she typically did, no matter how difficult she made it for her.  But where can I hide?  Everyone agreed to give each other a year with me… so I can’t go to Dragon, Goat, or Dog… and Ox already gave me up once.  She’d definitely bring me back to Tiger if I went to- hnnngh!  Her thoughts interrupted as Tiger’s bowels clenched up and a sudden sense of vertigo accompanied a quick drop in the feline woman’s hips.


The pressure increased behind her as the ring muscle bore down on her in sequence, pushing her and the waste surrounding her surging forward.  The all-consuming darkness that had been surrounding her for who knows how long was banished by a dim ray of light that, to her, might as well be as blinding at the Jade Empress’ radiant glory itself shining through the gap between Tiger’s bronzed, toned thighs.  Plummeting down into the basin of dirtied water, the tiny, five-and-a-half-inch-tall girl buckled under the hefty logs of waste that continued to be expelled from the firm, pert buttock of the eight-foot predator.


“T-Tiger!  Tiger, s-stop!”  Trying to get the attention of the girl defecating on her, Rat was desperately clawing her way up the building pile, slowly losing ground with each log passed.  From between TIger’s massive thighs, she could see her abdominals tightening to push more crap out of her.  This torment wasn’t even intentional on the gigantic girl’s part, since she’d normally be smirking down at her and taunting her.  “Tiger!  Tig-eep!”  Desperately calling out, Rat’s plea was cut short was a dense log of fecal matter was sheared off by the quivering anus early, causing it to drop with a bit more force and shoving her deeper into the pile of feces.  This is so degrading!  Get me out of here already!




Leaning back on the porcelain seat after giving her bowels one last clench to clear them out, Tiger wiped her brow and let out a sigh of relief.  “Backed up more than I thought I was.  Hopefully this fancy, ‘modern-day’ latrine can handle all that shit.”  Spreading her legs to look down in the bowl at her handiwork, it was an impressive pile, though since this particular toilet also needed to accommodate Horse, someone over three feet taller than her, the depth of the bowl made it look smaller than expected.  “Oh, I can’t feel ya squirming in me anymore, Rat.  You down there?”  Rubbing her lower abdomen, there was no sign of the tiny girl, which she found hilarious.  “Remind you of when Boar finally shit ya out?  Empress knows that pig can eat and shit like no one else.”  Wiping her crotch and ass as she got up, Tiger waited a few more seconds before a small hand emerged from her shit.  “Ah, there she is!”


Emerging from the steaming pile to the laughter of her tormentor, Rat glared up at the sharp-eyed girl.  “This is so disgusting…  Do you have any idea how humiliating this is?”  She asked, trying to stand only for her legs to slowly sink back down into Tiger’s crap.


“Thanks to Dragon, yes.”  Not recalling the experience fondly, though the green-haired girl manifested her avatars at her original height from millennia ago, Dragon’s constantly growing body made the rest of the Zodiac Guardians look like Rat by comparison.  Even Horse was less than a tenth her size.  Rat was the only one of them that didn’t avoid interacting with Dragon’s main body.  “Gotta say, I’m not a fan when I’m the one touring someone’s guts.”  Not so cruel as to flush the tiny, brown-haired girl to parts unknown, she helped Rat out before pressing the lever and dropped her in the sink as she washed her hands.  “Been avoiding her room for centuries so I don’t experience that again.”


“If only I could do the same with the rest of you…”  Washing up and griping under her breath, if the past thousands of years were any indication, nothing she said now would stop the other Guardians from teasing her or taking advantage of her tiny size.  Though the main perpetrators were Tiger and Snake, the number of times she had been through more than half of the others' digestive systems still numbered in the triple digits.  Dragon, Ox, and Horse were the notable exceptions, but even then, that was only in terms of them eating her.


Snickering down at the tiny girl, Tiger helped her dry off once she was cleaned up.  Even without bringing her close though, she could still smell the foul odor clinging to her body, eliminating any chance of her indulging in her year-long treat.  “If ya hated it so much, you wouldn’t come out of your room as much as ya do.”  She teased, tossing Rat up onto her head as she exited the bathroom.  “Looks like Ox got Earth’s prosperity back on track, so I won’t be needing your help managing it.  I’ll come hunt you down in a couple days, and if you make it too boring…”  Leaving the rest of her warning unsaid, Tiger took Rat back to her room, dropping her off at the door.  “‘Course, if ya want in my belly again, I guess I wouldn’t be opposed to eating you again.”


Stopping herself from piquing Tiger’s competitive nature with a challenge, Rat just entered her room so she could get some clothes on and think of how she was going to avoid becoming her prey again.  However, upon entering her room, her nose was assailed by the scent of sour milk, fermented butt sweat, and stale sexual fluids that she was all too familiar with.  Not having a chance to clean her room since Ox abducted her a year ago, the mess the bovine woman left remained in the closed-off space.  “OX!!!!”



February 17, 2022

2:05 pm


There was nothing that upset the yellow-eyed huntress more than an easy hunt, and few in the Jade Palace satisfactorily tested her skills.  Dragon had become as untouchable as the Jade Empress herself thanks to the size difference between them, with Horse and Ox sharing a similar, but not nearly as pronounced, advantage over her.  And of the Guardians that were too small to oppose her physically, most of them had annoying blessings that took all the fun out of it.


That’s what made Rat worth hunting, despite being the tiniest and weakest of them all.  She couldn’t rely on weird inventions like Monkey, or confusing wordplay like Snake.  All she had was her wit and lateral thinking to challenge Tiger’s hunting instinct.


Where could she be?  I’ve been looking for almost two weeks now, but all I find are decoys and abandoned hideouts.  She thought as she ran around the Jade Palace, sniffing out any trace of Rat that she could.  As frustrating as it was, being tested in such a way honed her senses.  Returning to their wing of the palace, she followed the current trail she was on to the expansive yard behind it where she saw the third smallest Zodiac Guardian laying out in the grass, curled up in a ball.  “Hey, Dog!  Ya see Rat around?”  She asked, approaching the frizzy-haired, tanned girl.


Her brown and black modified shenyi hung loose off her fit, curvy body from running around all day, the ravenette fixed her robes to cover her ample chest and rolled over.  “Heya Stripes!  Ya wanna play?”


“Maybe after I have a cute little, brown-haired morsel in my belly.  So, have you seen her?”  She said, crouching down and rustling the girl’s long, untamable hair, both to greet her and to check to see if Rat had gotten herself tangled up in it… again.


“Hmmm…  I think I saw her a few days ago in the garden.  I wanted to play with her too, but it’s your turn for now.”  Answering honestly, Dog smiled and cuddled up to Tiger as she receive what she interpreted as a firm head pat.  “Ah, but I’m not gonna play as your hunting dog this time.  It wouldn’t be fair to poor Ratty.”


“Getting you involved takes all the challenge out of it anyway.”  The fatigue and weariness that had started to set in from her long, unsuccessful hunt started fading thanks to the therapeutic blessing of the canine girl.  While she was more used to hunting at night rather than being active during the day, she had hoped changing her schedule would let her catch Rat off guard.  It was unsuccessful, so far. Tiger scratched Dog behind the ears and smiled down at her as she stood up.  “I checked the garden a few days ago and found one of her decoys in one of the trees at the edge.  Maybe I missed something.”


Pressing herself up against the slimmer, taller girl’s firm, toned legs, Dog raised her head under Tiger’s hands to try and encourage her to give her more head pats.  “Don’t be too mean to Ratty.  I wanted to help her hide, but that’d be against the rules.  I still don’t think it’s her fault.  Remember the Great Depression?  We didn’t blame or punish Slithers like this…”


“That’s because we all saw that coming years in advance,” Tiger said, recalling the incident vividly.  “Not to mention she was able to talk her way outta it and isn’t as easy to get along with as Rat.  When it’s your year, ya can treat her however you want, but I’m going to have my fun with her.”  Showing the jewel set in the ring on her finger to the playful girl, the scars of 2020 were mostly gone but still present.  “She needs to be held accountable for this, and you know it.”


Looking at the murky fog swirling in the magical orb, Dog couldn’t refute that it was hard for such a drastic change to happen so quickly.  2018 wasn’t without its problems, but the radiant shine from when she gave the year to Boar was nowhere to be seen.  “Y-Yeah… I guess…  Hmm?  Hey, Stripes?  Don’t you think you’re being a bit too… aggressive with 2023?”  Even though it wasn’t her turn to watch over the year, as a Zodiac Guardian, she still had a connection to the jewel and could easily interpret the subtle changes occurring in it.  While there was drive and motivation to move past the lingering unpleasantness on Earth, this much could easily lead to big conflicts.


Flipping her hand around to look at how some of her small adjustments to what Ox had left her were developing, Tiger shrugged.  “It’ll be fine.  It’s not like Earth’s ever been completely free of fighting or anything like that.”  Her energy now fully replenished thanks to the fluffy-haired girl, Tiger started to head towards the garden, continuing her hunt.  “If I find Rat, I’ll let ya talk with her… through my stomach!”



March 13, 2022

?:?? am


Simply finding a place to hide away was never enough to keep her safe for more than a day.  Tiger did have millennia of experience tracking her after all, so simple tricks were useless.  Conversely, she had acquired millennia of experience hiding from the accomplished huntress and was constantly improving her evasive skills.  So even if she, unfortunately, got spotted by Tiger as she finished setting up come decoy locations and was on her way back to her true hiding place just as the sun had set the night before, this only marked the third time she had been caught since the year started.


The shaking, squeezing, and bouncing motion she had to endure all night as she opted to try and crawl her way through Tiger’s bowels was no less annoying and demeaning, but she wasn’t about to risk staying in the predatory girl like she did last time.  Just because I got the better of her for so long doesn’t mean she needed to go see Horse…  Recalling the painful experience of getting battered and beaten by the thick, hot member that could only belong to the large, broad, muscular laborer, reliving it wasn’t something she was looking forward to doing.  If she told Horse I was in her, she’d probably have taken it easier on me…


Pulling herself through Tiger’s large intestines as her captor laid down after a long night of exercise and muffled teasing, escape while the tiger-striped-haired girl was still wearing those tight spats of hers was impossible, but she could get closer to the exit and force her to evacuate her promptly after waking up.


At least, that was the plan, but less than an hour into Tiger’s nap, the girl got up and violently ran to some destination or another.  The sudden stops indicative of her slamming into walls as she sloppily turned corners meant that she was still too tired to be running so quickly, unable to move with the grace she normally exhibited, which normally meant one thing: Someone disturbed her sleep and fouled up her mood.


Was it Monkey pulling a prank?  No… she wouldn’t be up this late.  Hearing her devourer reach wherever she was going and speaking angrily to whoever upset her, Rat tried to figure out who gained Tiger’s ire.  She was getting close to the end of Tiger’s bowels, so thanks to whoever it was, she could probably get out of Tiger sooner than planned.  Oh, wait!  It’s got to be close to morning by now, which should mean…  Realizing who the culprit likely was just as she reach Tiger’s foul-smelling rectum, her entire world violently dropped as something hot, slimy, and rigid pried open the sealed orifice ahead of her.  Rooster!




Though the measure of a unit of ‘chi’ has changed over the years since they first became Guardians, with their unaging bodies, the gaps in sizes between them all remained constant, with the exception of Dragon.  So, while she may not be able to claim to be five chi taller than the pompadour-donning redhead anymore, that didn’t mean that she towered over the boastful girl any less.


And pinning the disturber of her pleasant sleep, she was going to make the androgynous Rooster take responsibility for waking her up and help tire her out again.  “Empress damnit, ‘Prince’!  How many times do I hafta tell you to keep it down first thing in the morning!”  Lining up the redhead’s erect phallus with her tight, strong asshole, she had already dragged the hermaphroditic girl into an empty room and tore off her hanfu.  Even in her sleep, Tiger’s body had been enjoying Rat’s squirming, and while her sex was burning with lust and dripping in excitement, feeling the little morsel nearing the end of her digestive tract prompted her to tease her with getting even with Rooster.  “I was in the middle of a fantastic dream!”


“Ha!  You don’t have to make excuses, you big pussy cat.  You just want to be penetrated by me.”  Pinned and utterly helpless against the stronger girl’s strength, there wasn’t a bit of concern on Rooster’s face as she grinned confidently up at the horny predator.  “I get it.  With a fine specimen like my cock, you just couldn’t help yourself once you heard I was awake, could you?  Well, I’ll be sure to have you purring in no time.”


Narrowing her eyes at the loud braggart, Tiger slammed her hips down, filling her rectum with the erect member, pushing Rat back into her a bit more in the process.  For all her bluster before, Rooster’s face instantly melted into pure pleasure and she let out sensual moans of delight.  “Please, if I want a real fuck, I’d go to Horse.”  Releasing the convulsing girl and leaning back, she held one of her hands just under her stomach and the other a bit under her belly button.  “You got a lotta growing to do before you can compete with her.  Not to mention your,” smirking as she tightened her anus around the base of Rooster’s cock, feeling the smaller girl spasm under her as she blasted Rat in the face with her messy seed, Tiger purred happily, “stamina issues.  Our little ‘Gilded Prince’.  Ya talk big, but that’s all that’s ‘big’ about’cha.”


“Heh…  S-Still… g-got you t-to pur… you overgrown pussy cat.”  Not one to take a loss lying down, though she didn’t have the energy to fight Tiger off, Rooster wasn’t afraid to use her words to get a blow in.


Eye twitching in annoyance and her cheeks turning red, Tiger slammed her hips down on Rooster again, causing her to wail in pleasure.  “Huh?  What was that?  I didn’t hear anything over your sweet cries.  Since ya like making so much noise, let’s wear out those pipes, shall we?”  Pulling the redhead up and wrapping her arms and legs around her, Tiger buried the handsome girl in her embrace, finally getting some semblance of silence as she muffled her with her body.  Once I tire you out, you’ll make for a nice little sleep companion.  Just try not to drown Rat in my ass.  Stroking the energetic phallus in piercing her rear a couple more times, Rooster’s body spasmed again and her resistance weakened even further.  However, since she had just woken up, the redhead had plenty of energy to spare and remained rigid.




Blasted in the face but the salty seed of her hermaphroditic colleague before she could get scramble back into Tiger’s bowels, Rat lost her grip and fell onto the Rooster’s pulsating member.  With Tiger violently pumping her hips up and down the phallus’ length, she could get a good grip on the slimy cock, so all her efforts to try and escape with it did nothing but elevate the pleasure Rooster felt, resulting in a second load to quickly follow.


Rooster, seriously!?  You haven’t changed at all!  Even though the erect manhood stood taller than her, even Rat was able to tease the redhead for her lack of endurance.  At least let me out of here first!  I don’t want to drown in Tiger’s butt like this.


Her pleas going unanswered, squeezed by powerful intestinal contractions, and repeatedly beaten by a quick-shooting member, Rat was forced to continue to drink Roosters cum and wait for Tiger to get tired.




Outside of a major conflict that Tiger thought would be over in a matter of weeks dragging on throughout the entire year and a few other issues cropping up here and there, there was little need for the competitive huntress’ guiding hand for 2022.  The world’s prosperity had finally stabilized and everything was starting to go back to normal, which meant that she was free to focus on hunting down and playing with Rat, undisturbed.


Though, she didn’t always swallow the tiny girl whole and wait for her to make her way through her digestive system.  As fun as it was, despite being in constant contact and control, the majority of the time they were together felt so impersonal.  Sure, she was as close with Rat as anyone could be, but she might as well not even been there.  So, consumptions started to become fewer and further between in favor of more personal time together.


If she was feeling nice, this would generally result in Tiger playing personal trainer to Rat, helping her learn how to use her body and natural athleticism better since their bodies were largely unchanging.  Though she’d often get a bit too carried away and decide to add penalties and punishments if Rat didn’t meet certain milestones.  Sometimes, Rat would get her to train her mind instead, but similarly to keep Tiger’s engagement in these less physical activities, she had to offer something in return.


However, despite spending a year together, the nature of their millennia-long relationship didn’t truly change.  Tiger was still a predator, a huntress constantly striving to improve and dominate while Rat was her colleague and respected prey.


And at the council of the quick-witted girl, Tiger kept a closer eye on the jewel as the winter holidays came around and 2022 rolled over into 2023.  Thankfully, there was no surprise outbreak like what happened to Ox, which kept Rat in Tiger’s good graces throughout January.



January 21, 2023

11:55 pm


Once Tiger had lost interest in eating her every time she caught her, Rat’s year was more enjoyable than she thought it would have been.  Though, even though she spent a lot of the previous year drowned in Ox’s breasts, it was still a more relaxing and pleasant time overall compared to this year.  She wasn’t rough with her, but Tiger didn’t ‘play’ like the busty bovine woman did, she single-mindedly pursued improvement and challenges.  So, getting to spend their last day together just relaxing in her room and massaging the gigantic predator's body was a welcome end to a not-too-terrible year.


“Can’t believe I lost track of time like that…  I wanted to get ya through my body one more time before it was over.”  Lamenting her poor planning, Tiger laid on her back, staring up at the ceiling, as Rat knelt on her stomach and rubbed her abs.  “Belly rubs feel better coming from the inside.”


Even if it was meant as a joke, Rat was happy that she wouldn’t be touring any digestive systems for a while.  Like most of the herbivore Guardians, Rabbit didn’t have an appetite for her… unless she was tricked into it.  “Aw, shucks.  That’s just too bad, isn’t it?”


“Heh, don’t tell me you won’t miss it, ya little gut slut.  Last time I ate you, you stayed in me for a month.”  Bringing a hand down on her diminutive masseuse, Tiger chuckled just remembering the pleasant, nigh-imperceptible weight and movements of her colleague in her stomach.  “You like it in us more than ya care to admit.”


Not that any of you need to know that.  If anything, I’d rather be in Ox or Dragon… maybe Dog or Goat, but they’re a bit tighter.  Able to be honest with herself, not all her time in the other Guardians was as unpleasant as she made them believe.  Huffing, she rolled her eyes as she tried to squirm out from under Tiger’s heavy hand.  “About as much as you like it in Dragon.”


“Oh, you’re lucky I’m handing ya over to Rabbit…”  Eye twitching from the comment, Tiger could at least appreciate such a well-placed counter-attack and sat up a bit with a strained smirk on her face.  “Otherwise, I wouldn’t make ya take the long way to my ass.”


Squeezed in the stripe-haired girl’s abdominal muscles, Rat couldn’t reply as she struggled to breathe.  Though, Tiger quickly relaxed her firm core, letting her fall down to her lap as she finished sitting up and crossed her legs.  Laying on the makeshift hammock of Tiger’s tiger-print skirt as it stretched over her strong thighs, Rat was about to say something when there was a knock at the door.


“Tiger?  Are you there?  I’ve come to receive the year from you.”  The polite, quiet voice from the other side said.


“That time already?  Well, it was fun, Rat.  We’ll have to do this again sometime… ya know, after everyone else gets their turns with ya.”  Poking fun at the brunette one last time, Tiger got up and went over to the door, opening it to reveal the next Guardian in their cycle, Rabbit.


Standing about one-third shorter than Tiger, she smiled politely as she looked up at her, brushing some of her brownish-grey hair out of her face.  Her black qipao clung tight to her slender shoulders, with much of the chest exposed to show the high cup, low-cut black corset she wore under it to accentuate her slightly larger than average bust size, with the short, white frilly apron tied tightly around her narrow waist showing off her bodyline.  The skirt of her dress hung down just above her knees, doing little to hide her powerful, supple thighs.  Topped off with a black, bunny-ear headpiece with white frills, the self-professed ‘bunny maid’ of the Zodiac Guardians definitely had the most intricate outfit of the twelve.


Taking off the ring holding 2023, Tiger held it and Rat out to Rabbit.  “Well, good luck.  And I’ll hunt’cha later, Rat.”


“I don’t look forward to it…”  The brunette replied as the grey-haired maid took the ring from Tiger.


“Oh, I had completely forgotten about you, Rat.  Well, so long as you don’t interfere with my duties, I suppose I can bring you along.”  Her tone not carrying the same degree of respect as when she was talking to Tiger, Rabbit picked up Rat and stuck her in between her breasts.


“Yeah.  Good to be working with you too, I guess, Rabbit.”  She replied.


Once she had the brunette secure in her bosom, Rabbit bowed politely to Tiger.  “Well, if you’ll excuse me, I’ll take my leave.  I may be a bit busier this coming year, but if you need me for anything, please don’t hesitate to ask.”


“Yeah?  Well, if ya get a chance, drop by and we can have some fun with your little helper there.”  Tiger said with a toothy smile.  “Damn, now that she’s not gonna be available all the time, makes me kinda wanna hunt her down again.”


One-track mind, I swear…  Shaking her head, Rat knew Tiger’s predatory nature would kick back in sooner or later, but wasn’t expecting it to happen so quickly.  Luckily, she knew that the other Guardians couldn’t interfere with her ‘helping’ whoever she was with that year, meaning she had another ten years of safety from being her prey again.


“Oh, I doubt I’ll be requiring Rat’s assistance too much.  If you see her wandering around without me, feel free to entertain yourself with her.”  Stopping as she turned to leave, Rabbit unhesitantly offered free access to Rat for the next year.  “Th-Though I’d a-appreciate it i-i-if you p-played with me t-too when you d-do… Tiger.”  She added, fidgeting as she wiggled her hips and cupped her cheeks as her face warmed up at the thought.  Any protests Rat might have lobbied were unintentionally silenced as her arms squeeze her breasts together, completely covering the tiny brunette.


“Seriously!?  Well, I ain’t about to say no to that!  Though I think we’ve seen enough of each other for now, so I’ll take ya up on that later,” Reaching out before the grey-haired girl got too far away, Tiger grabbed her by the waist and pulled in close, leaning in to whisper into her ear, “Little Bunny.”


Her knees threatened to give out on her as her heartbeat spiked, Rabbit ecstatically squirmed in Tiger’s firm hold.  “T-Tigress…  N-Now isn’t…  I-I must retire for the night…”  She said weakly.


“Yeah, yeah.  I know.”  Letting the unresisting girl go, Tiger slapped her lightly on her plump rear.  “Later.”


“G-Good night…”  Her disappointment hard to miss, Rabbit bowed again as Tiger returned to her room, closing the door.  Releasing her face, she awkwardly walked toward her room, trying to ignore the heat in her loins.


Finally able to breathe again at the corset Rabbit wore spread her breasts a bit, Rat clung to the bouncing mammaries so’s not to fall.  “Would it kill you to acknowledge me a bit, Rabbit?  You nearly suffocated me.”  She griped, knowing that her standing in the bunny maid’s eyes was tenuous at best.  Still, as long as I avoid Tiger, since she won’t care if I’m around or not, I might finally have some peace and quiet.


“Oh, Rat.  Sorry, I forgot you were here.”  Unapologetically, Rabbit pulled the brunette from her cleavage.  “Hmm… I need some help calming down after Tigr-er, I mean, Tiger riled me up.  I suppose you’ll do for now.”


“Huh?  W-Wait!  Rab-!?”  Seeing the lustful look in the perpetually horny girl’s eye, Rat barely got two words in before she was stuffed back into her cleavage and under the tight, form-fitting corset.  Unable to resist, the larger girl pushed her down her clothes to her waiting sex.  I didn’t expect my year to start like this… but I can’t say I’m too surprised…

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Down the Rabbit Hole (2023) by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[2024/02/09]

The next girl to get and punish Rat in the cycle is Rabbit.  While normally submissive and subservient, the perpetually lustful girl only defers to those she recognizes as "strong".  For those she considers "weak", like a tiny girl who is easily overwhelmed by a single hand, she is much less respectful and polite.

Another year over, so it's time to check in on poor little Rat and see how Rabbit treated her during their time together!



Jade Palace Throne Room

2637 BC


With the Heavenly Gate race officially concluded after the final animal crossed the river and entered her throne room, the Jade Empress looked down upon her twelve females bowing before her, her new guardians.  The clever rat, gentle ox, graceful tiger, agile hare, benevolent dragon, cunning snake, study horse, patient goat, crafty monkey, blustering rooster, playful dog, and rotund boar; each proving themselves qualified to accept the blessing and charge she had for them.


“Ara ara~  What delightful creatures that inhabit the Earth.”  She said with a gentle voice as smooth as the finest silks.  “We’ve not the time to visit the surface world Ourself, so this is Our first chance to see the manner of animals that roam the land.  As promised, you, the first twelve to arrive, shall be most handsomely rewarded in accordance with the order you arrived in Our palace.”


Waving her hand, a stream of radiant particles of light flowed from her immaculate jade regalia, surrounding and sinking into the animals in her throne room.  Each of their bodies began to shed the same golden glow before their flesh inflated into orbs of pure light.  As the light slowly faded and the shell of divine energy evaporated into nothingness, the twelve animals were now replaced by twelve humanoid figures.  Lacking any features of their animalistic forms, their inhumanity was reflected in the colors of their hair and eyes, as well as the sizes of their bodies.


The ox, tiger, and horse were much larger than even the tallest humans before she altered their bodies, while the snake and boar were just within the range of normal human limits.  Her blessing increased the sizes of the hare, goat, monkey, rooster, and dog to various degrees, granting the smaller animals fully mature bodies similar in size to adolescent humans at the smallest.


However, of the twelve, the changes to two of them, the rat and the dragon, surprised the Jade Empress.  The tiny rat hadn’t grown at all, receiving a human body that was less than a chi in length, while the long, serpentine body of the dragon had shrunk to the average height of a human woman.


That is odd.  Our blessings were supposed to grant them bodies and abilities most appropriate for their new responsibilities.  While she couldn’t foresee a problem for the dragon, seeing how small the rat still was, the Jade Empress was conflicted.  Well, tis no matter that We cannot resolve should the need arise.  She did arrive first.  “By decree of the Jade Empress, these twelve shall be charged with monitoring and maintaining the fortune and prosperity of the world henceforth.  Each shall stand guard over Earth in turn, passing from one to the other in the order by which they arrived in Our throne room.”  With the divine authority resonating in her voice, the beautiful woman manifested a small, translucent orb in her hand, levitating it down to the tiny girl rat.  “Your new forms shall assist you in your new duties.  Though make no mistake, while you have been given the form of the humans you now watch over, the instincts of your previous forms remain.  Be sure to remember that and conduct yourself appropriately within Our palace.”



January 22, 2023

12:05 am


For as unforgettable of a day that was for her, Rat always recalled the Jade Empress' words whenever she caught Rabbit not busying herself with her self-appointed cleaning duties.  Each of the Zodiac Gaurdians received four blessings upon being appointed to their positions; the immortality that kept them from maturing past the prime of their lives, which also eliminated the need to eat or drink; the enhanced durability that ensured they couldn’t be injured; the protection from suffocation and harmful airborne elements, though they still needed to breathe to remain conscious; and finally, a unique blessing catered to each of them.  And of all the Guardians, Rabbit’s was seen as the most inconvenient of them all: Fertility.


“Ahn~!  Oh, yesh~  Rat, that’s amazing~”  Laying in her bed, naked and sweaty, the slender, supple, grey-haired woman clutched her cotton sheets as she writhed in pleasure under the rays of the moon that shone through her window.  Her other hand held her year-long helped to her dripping flower, forcing the tiny brunette to sink into the messy petals.  “Th-That’s right~  I keep f-forgetting how u-useful you can be~”


Half fighting the force trying to shove her deeper into the hot, wet, pulsating hole, Rat rolled her eyes at the ‘compliment’.  Once again, I’m so thankful for the Jade Empress’ blessings.  This horny rabbit has no self-control once she starts going at it…  Her body aching but unable to break, Rat occasionally licked at the inoffensive nectar threatening to drown her.  At least it’s better than Tiger’s stomach.  But having to deal with Rabbit’s infinity lust for a whole year is going to be…


While the bodies they received were mostly the same biologically, some of their blessings altered certain physiological functions, like Ox endlessly producing breast milk, Dragon and Boar’s bodies being able to grow larger, and most relevantly to Rat, Rabbit constantly being in heat.  Or, to put it more accurately, any time Rabbit is aroused, she goes into heat.


As the fingers holding her in place curled up and entered the lustful rabbit’s sex, Rat’s legs were forced to join them.  However, unlike Rabbit’s fingers which were able to escape the narrow passage, Rat’s legs were stuck, claimed by the wanting sex.  “Yesh~!  Oh, by the Empressh~  Deeper!  Go deeper, Rat~”


“H-Hey!  You h-horny Hare!  Are you t-trying to d-drown m–!?”  Kicking furiously as Rabbit’s fingers repositioned on her shoulders, Rat couldn’t finish her complaint before being plunged into love hole’s hot, passionate embrace.


“Ahhhhhn~!  Yes!  Squirm and s-struggle!  Something as small and weak as you~  That’s all you can do~!”  Arching her back as she teased her sensitive fold and pinched her hardened love button, Rabbit showed no mercy to her powerless colleague.  Though she wasn’t a predator, nothing turned her off more than weakness.  And yet, with the tiny brunette…  “I take it back, Rat!  I’m looking forward to our time together~!”


Disoriented by the violent thrashing and suffocating in the thick arousal leaking from Rabbit’s heated flesh, Rat’s lack of oxygen was only a threat to her consciousness, not her life.  And hearing how much Rabbit was enjoying herself, she blacked out knowing exactly how the rest of the year was going to play out.



April 10, 2023

2:41 pm


Having spent most of the last year sharpening her skills and honing her techniques thanks to having full and uninterrupted access to Rat, not having the tiny prey around left the huntress’ days feeling grey.  What was worse was that she knew exactly where to find the tiny brunette, but couldn’t do anything to her as long as she clung to the gray-haired bunny maid.


Damn it…  Never thought I’d miss Rat this much.  Maybe this wasn’t such a great idea.  As she meandered around their wing of the Jade Palace, Tiger rubbed her stomach.  The absence of delightful squirming and wiggling only made her want to hunt down Rat all the more and put her back in her place.  It doesn’t look like Ox misses Rat, though I wasn’t paying much attention to her last year either.  Thinking of the motherly, buxom ravenette, the times she did interact with Ox while ‘punishing’ Rat was when she was thirsty, and Ox was always more than happy to feed anyone who asked.


As she turned a corner, the feline girl saw Rabbit with her plump and juicy rear in the air as she swiped down the floorboards.  Though the skirt of her qipao would normally reach just above her knees, the long strides Rabbit was taking as she went had rolled it up to reveal the tight, black frilly panties she wore.


From past experience, Tiger was about to question the grey-haired girl’s decision to wear underwear at all but then smirked as she saw a familiar-looking bugle squirming in the stretched-out fabric.  Bet that was Rat’s idea.  Makes it harder for her to get separated like that.  Crouching low, the feline huntress snuck up on her oblivious prey, licking her lips as she eyed her prize.  Once she was in range, Tiger didn’t even hesitate and pounced, burying her face into the plump rear tempting her as she wrapped her arms around Rabbit’s torso.


“Wha–!?  Who?!”  Flailing around in a panic as she was folded in half and her moist sex assaulted Rabbit looked around wildly.  “T-Tigre– I mean, Tiger!  St-Stop, p-please.  I st-still have cleaning t-to do~b29;”


In the short time since she started pleasing the grey-haired girl, Tiger turned the smoldering ember of Rabbit’s lust into a raging furnace, thanks in part to Rat keeping her on edge the entire time.  Hoisting Rabbit over her shoulder, Tiger smirked as she looked down the immaculate hall.  “Looks plenty clean ta me.  Now, unless ya wanna make a mess in the hallway, I’m bringing ya back to my room.  Now.”


The will to resist already smothered by her submissive nature, she knew she couldn’t say no to the confident Tiger.  Her Tigress.  “Y-Yes…”  Clenching her vaginal muscle around the toy-sized girl that Tiger shoved deeper, Rabbit squirmed in anticipation.




Relegated to the life of a sex toy for the time she was with Rabbit, Rat didn’t want to test the typically meek and submissive woman’s patience.  She was just lucky the night Rabbit tossed her out of her room for being ‘too annoying’ that Tiger didn’t find her.


Of course, while she wanted everyone’s respect as a fellow Zodiac Guardian, and technically their leader, she’d take being demeaned and humiliated like this over being treated like a reusable snack.  Convincing Rabbit to give wearing underwear a chance so she had an easier time clinging to the horny, active maid also helped.


But she wasn’t expecting to suddenly be shoved into the lustful furnace while Rabbit was in the middle of cleaning.  She could reliably predict when Rabbit would take a break, which was happening more frequently as of late.


It couldn’t have been more than fifteen minutes s-since…  Trying to figure out what was going on, the tiny brunette brushed as the latest intimate interaction with Rabbit went.  How she unceremoniously dropped her to the floor, plopped her wide, juicy butt on her, and forced her to lick the sweat dripping down her deep crack.  The foul stench and tacky resistance of her puffy anus were still burned in her mind, and if she hadn’t been able to get Rabbit to cum, the wetness dripping down her legs would have exposed her.  She usually ignores me, so getting to see a new side of this Horny Hare is…  N-No, that’s not important right now!  I need to figure out who–whao!!  Losing her train of thought as Rabbit dropped a short distance and landed on the ground, Rat scrambled back as a pair of slender, tanned fingers slipped into the sopping wet honey pot and pried it open.  Rat heaved a weary sigh, her expression souring as she looked into the piercing yellow irises of the perpetrator of this off-schedule heat break.  “Well, shit…”


“Aww, don’t act like ya didn’t miss me.  Wanna save us both the trouble and start rubbing my tummy from the inside?”  Tiger teased, licking her lips and opening her mouth wide.


“You were the ones that sentenced me to help/serve each of you in turn.  Apparently, I’m Rabbit’s now, so–”


“If you can get her out, you can have her for a bit, Tigress.”  Cutting her off as she tried to use logic and reason to stay out of the feline woman’s gut, Rabbit invalidated her argument entirely.  “I d-didn’t think she could be s-such a big distraction for s-someone so small, s-so…”


“Say less.  I’ll take her off yer hands for a bit, little Bunny.”  Reaching her fingers into Rabbit’s sex, Tiger grabbed Rat and began to plunge her in and out of the slick folds.


The squelching sounds that she made as she was used to please the grey-haired girl drowned out whatever else the two said to each other.  Not that Rat needed to hear it to know.  Tiger would belittle, demean, and tease Rabbit as she submissively went along.  While she makes it a habit to not peep in on her fellow Guardians, over the millennia she has seen and overheard more than enough.


I should have known I couldn’t avoid Tiger all year…  Trying to wiggle out of Tiger’s grip, Rat had already committed to the lesser of two evils.  Taking another tour through the huntress's powerful digestive system was worse than being treated like a living sex toy.  Living in Rabbit’s vagina wouldn’t be much different than being trapped in Ox’s breast, so if I can just… get… free…!  While she was aided by the copious amount of liquid lust Rabbit was producing, her violet movements also caused the excited love muscles to constrict tighter, making it nigh-impossible for her to crawl deeper.  However, as soon as she got one leg free from the orange and black-haired girl, Tiger pulled Rat out of Rabbit’s nethers.  “N-No!”




“Aww, hear that, little Bunny?  Seems Rat really likes it in your pussy.”  Knowing that wasn’t the true reason for the brunette’s dismay, Tiger teased her nonetheless, dangling Rat over the panting grey-haired girl’s flushed face.


Panting to catch her breath, and her unsatisfied sex aching for release, Rabbit ground her crotch on TIger’s thigh as she pressed it into her.  “R-Rat a-at least kn-knows her place.  She st-stays in there wh-when I’m n-not working, b-but…”  Lifting her head off the floor, Rabbit clamped her lips around the dripping fingers holding Rat above her as she warped her arms around Tiger’s neck.  Pulling herself up to the larger girl’s face, she pressed her full lips against Tiger’s and in the process of a passionate kiss, shoved Rat into the feline girl’s mouth.  “...you can enjoy her for a few days, Tigress.  So, please…”


Smirking as the tiny brunette tried to cling to her tongue, Tiger placed her knees to either side of Rabbit’s body and pulled the horny girl down so her face was under her butt.  “Not before your Tigress.”  She teased, lowering her hips as she swallowed Rat with ease.  Rabbit’s reply was muffled under her crotch, but she obediently began licking and massaging her lower lips through the black, thin fabric.  By the Empress, I still can’t believe humans made such a convenient fabric.  I can run, hunt, and sleep in these and it doesn’t get in the way for this.  Settling more of her weight on Rabbit’s face, she buried the smaller girl’s nose in her hot folds.  Silk stained way too easily, and tore if I was too rough with it.  Monkey did good bringing this ‘polyester’ stuff to the Jade Palace.


Unlike most of the residents of the Divine Realm, and in the courts of the Jade Palace in particular, Monkey was always curious about the things the mortals made and tried to replicate their technology.  For millennia-old celestial agents, changing their ways wasn’t easy, but Monkey was constantly adopting the fashion and culture of the mortal realm to better understand them.  If not for how convenient the clothes Monkey modified for her, Tiger likely would be like the rest of the Guardians, wearing ancient, traditional clothing still.  Of the twelve, she, Rabbit, Goat, and Monkey were the only ones with more ‘modern’ sensibilities.


Not that the novelty of modern entertainment isn’t a hot topic among the Imperial courts.


As Rabbit slowly edged her closer to climax, and the trashing of Rat in her stomach satiated her lust for the hunt, Tiger reached back and resumed pleasuring the grey-haired girl.  With measured technique, she controlled Rabbit’s arousal, using the convulsions that shook her body as she came to reward the submissive girl’s efforts and tip her over the edge in turn.


Both Guardians’ amorous cries echoed through the thin walls as Tiger collapsed onto Rabbit and the two caught their breath.


With a better-trained body, Tiger was first to recover, sitting up and covering Rabbit with her now-soaked crotch.  “Damn, I missed cumming with Rat in me.  Ya did good, little Bunny.  I’m gonna go take a bath, make sure you clean up before you leave.”  Standing up, she took off her wet shorts and tossed them into her laundry basket before exiting the room.  Even without her spats on, the miniskirt of her two-piece qipao kept her covered enough not to get lectured.  “See ya later.”


As Tiger closed the door and confidently walked off content, Rabbit took a bit longer to settle down and catch her breath.  She was used to being toyed with and talked down to by the bigger, stronger huntress, and she had adapted to pleasuring herself with the meek and weak Rat but having the two together was more intense than she thought.


However, as she recovered and got up to go get her cleaning supplies to keep the floorboards from developing watermarks, the lack of something squirming inside of her was more noticeable.  For the first time in over a month and a half, she could work at full capacity, completing all the tasks she set out for herself.  She even had time to clean up the dirt and debris that Dog tracked in from running around in the garden and the mess from Monkey’s latest attempt to recreate something she saw from the mortal realm.


As she laid down that night to go to sleep though, her nightly self-pleasure session took longer and was less satisfying.  “How long has it been since I’ve had a dry orgasm?”  She wondered aloud, licking her fingers clean as she turned over in bed.  “I didn’t need you to make your absence annoying too, Rat…”



July 31, 2023

8:44 pm


For immortal beings, social dynamics are much harder to improve than that of mortals.  While it is not uncommon for acts of betrayal to turn long-standing friendships into bitter rivalries, mending such a relationship could take decades, or even centuries, if ever at all.  By comparison, humans being able to redeem themselves or mend damaged relationships within was all but unheard of within the Jade Palace.


And yet, as she was nestled safely in the bosom of the colleague who before saw her existence as a nuisance at best, Rat couldn’t exactly be happy at the better treatment she received from Rabbit lately.  Even since she last escaped from Tiger and made her way back to the grey-haired bunny maid, Rabbit had treated her with more affection, just not as a person.  Like finally getting a beloved toy back, the kinder treatment was limited mostly to jealously guarding her from Tiger’s further attempts to get the perpetually aroused girl to ‘lend’ her Rat once more.


“Get back here you horny Hare!”


Not sure how to feel about this development, Rat still clung to the idea that it was better to be a toy for Rabbit than a snack for Tiger.  As the latter chased the former through the halls of their wing of the Jade Palace, the only thing keeping the well-developed breasts of her holder from battering and tenderizing her body was the hand that kept her from slipping down further.


“I told you, Tiger, I’m not lending Rat to you anymore!  You kept her for over a week last time!”  Able to outpace the proficient huntress thanks to her powerful legs, Rabbit’s refusal to obey only motivated the domineering feline more.  “You had your turn with her.  She’s mine now!”


…Not how I was expecting to gain her acceptance, but it’s better than nothing I guess.  With no say in the matter one way or the other, Rat could only hope Rabbit could sake off her pursuer.


“Listen to you.  Talking back and refusing me!”  While she wasn’t able to catch her prey, Tiger wasn’t about to let her get away either.  Like Rabbit, she also enjoyed involving Rat in their hot and steamy fun, and getting a snack at the end made it all the more appealing.  However, the horniness that encouraged her to seek out Rabbit again so soon was now fueling the indignant rage burning in her chest.  “Just because you have a toy to dominate doesn’t put you at the top of the food chain, Little Bunny.  Looks like I’m gonna hafta remind you where you belong!”  As Rabbit turned another corner to escape from her, Tiger propelled herself forward, kicking off the wall as she pounced at her before she could build up speed again.


Sensing her impending capture through her heightened prey instincts, and with not enough time to pool the strength in her to leap away, Rabbit moved to defend herself without thinking.  “I-I said no!”  Planting her foot firmly, she spun her body around, bringing the other up as she landed a devastating kick to the careless Tiger’s head.


The yellow-eyed feline didn’t even have time to defend against the attack or soften the blow, taking the full brunt of Rabbit’s panicking self-defense.  Despite the grey-haired girl’s relatively smaller size compared to Tiger, Rabbit’s kicks were some of the most powerful within the Jade Palace.  Not even Horse, who was more than twice her size, could walk off a well-placed kick with ease.


Luckily, either through happenstance or subconsciously not wanting to damage the building, Rabbit’s kick sent Tiger flying toward the garden.  The blow knocked the proud huntress out, so she very ungracefully landed and slid across the grass before coming to a stop, face down and toned rear in the air.


“H-Huh?  T-Tiger?”  Once she realized that she wasn’t pinned under the stronger girl, Rabbit opened her eyes and looked around frantically.  The bright orange of Tiger’s clothes drew her attention and she quickly went to check on her colleague.  “Sh-She’s out cold.”


With the threat seemingly neutralized, Rabbit eased her grip on Rat, allowing the tiny brunette to crawl out of her cleavage to get a breath of fresh air and assess the situation.  Seeing the knocked-out huntress facedown in the dirt with a slight imprint on her cheek, it wasn’t hard to figure out what had happened.  “Yeah.  Getting kicked by you is no joke.”


Furrowing her brow, Rabbit stood up and pushed Tiger onto her back with her foot.  “Hmph.  Sorry, little Kitty Cat, but I’m not lending my toy to a weakling.”  Speaking in a tone of superiority and dominance, the grey-haired girl turned around and plopped her plump rear on Tiger’s face.  “Oh!  What a nice seat her face makes though.  Her nose is poking into my bum.”  Though a show of weakness like this would normally turn the submissive bunny maid off, her relationship with Tiger was long-running and unique.  The few other times she managed to get the upper hand of the athletic huntress, Tiger would take some time to reflect on her loss, train up, and come back stronger than ever.  And the more she humiliated her, the more intense the payback was.  Pulling up her skirt, she dropped Rat on her lap.  “Come on then.  You get to work too.”


While Rat wasn’t thrilled with the turn of events, Rabbit’s defensive instincts did spare her a trip through Tiger.  Not only that, but she could help leave a reminder of that humiliation when the cocky feline came too.  “Fine…”  Rolling her eyes, she smirked as she scrambled into Rabbit’s tight panties.




Unlike most of the residents of the Jade Palace, and because of their unique duties of monitoring the mortal realm, the Zodiac Guardians are free to go to Earth whenever they wish; so long as they don’t cause any major incidents.  Some Guardian frequently use this privilege, like Snake and Monkey, while others, like Horse, Ox, and Rat, do so sparingly as their sizes do not change to match human standards.


After the humiliation she endured, Tiger left to go train on the surface, leaving Rabbit more time to focus on exploring her options when playing with Rat after completing her other duties.  2023 wasn’t an especially difficult year to manage compared to what 2020 looked like, but there were a few issues that carried over from Tiger’s more aggressive influence.


Her influence of cleaning up had brought a few other issues that had been hidden from sight to light among the humans too; political corruption, tax fraud, embezzlements, international espionage, and mounting conflicts.  Of course, it wasn’t all bad news, but in the technological age of the internet, most good news was isolated within the communities that formed around the topics most influenced by it.  Bad news was, unfortunately, more universal, but overall, it was a better year than not altogether.  And at least this time she didn’t have to deal with a bunch of ‘end of the world’ conspiracies.


Of course, for her, it was a year of unexpected discoveries too.  For centuries, she’d scorn and belittle suitors weaker than her that dared to approach her.  And the first time she knocked out Tiger, she was so disappointed in the larger woman.  But Tiger proved she could get stronger, reclaim her dominance, and put Rabbit back in her place.  For Tiger, and Tiger alone, the reversal of their roles only produced a stronger mistress for her to submit to, and the anticipation of that moment made it all the more satisfying when it came.  But with Rat, it was different.


The only sort of victory the tiny brunette could hope for was a sexual one.  To please Rabbit in a way she was either not expecting or outlast her peaks of lust.  And with the aid of her blessing, Rat proved to be a match for Rabbit’s nigh-infinite libido enough for the grey-haired bunny maid to admit it wasn’t just luck.  The blurred line of domination and submission was one she’d have never experienced if not for the year-long servitude to each of them their ‘leader’ was forced to endure.



February 9, 2024

11:35 pm


Making the most of her last day with Rat, Rabbit had gotten no cleaning done at all.  Of course, whether she cleaned or not, the actual servants of the Jade Palace would tidy up their wing.  She just did so to keep herself busy and distracted.


“If only we got to keep you when we’re not overseeing that year’s fortune, Rat.  I would have loved to spend this last month thinking of nothing but how to play with you.”  Slipping into the large bath with the diminutive girl, Rabbit’s tone was much softer and friendly than the day she received her over a year ago.  Not wanting to pass Rat off covered in her love juices, she waited as long as she could before coming to clean up.


I kind of wish she’d just ignore me again, honestly.  It’s not like she likes me.  Trying to put some distance between her and her colleague, Rat knew that she’d still be licking Rabbit’s puffy anus right now if she didn’t want to keep up appearances.  Just what pleasures I can bring her…


As a former rat, she understood the difficulties of adjusting to their human forms.  Both Rabbit and Rooster were the horniest of them all since both go into ‘heat’ whenever they get aroused.  Technically, she goes into ‘heat’ every four or five days, the most frequent of everyone else who had actual heat cycles.  While it can be a bother if she neglects it for too long, she’s long since figured out how to control herself, like a human can.


“Well, it wasn't the most terrible I’ve had yet.”  She said as Rabbit cupped her hands around her to keep her from drifting too far away.  “Though I’m sure either Snake or Boar will be contenders to beat Tiger…”  Sighing, she contemplated the years ahead of her as she was tucked snuggly into Rabbit’s cleavage.  “At least I’m going to Dragon next.”


“For as much as you complain about all of us being so much bigger than you, you don’t seem to have the same issue with Dragon.”  Letting the warmth of the water permeate her body, Rabbit shuddered at the thought of having to interact with Dragon’s true body.


“What difference does it make to me if she is nine chi or four hundred?  All that means for me is I have a bit further to climb when I visit her.  And unlike everyone else, she doesn’t tease me for how small I am.”


“Four hundred chi already?”  Trying to image just how big the emerald-haired woman must be, Rabbit recalled how, back when they first received the Empress’ blessing, she, Dragon, and Monkey all shared the same height.


“Well, four hundred thirty-two come midnight, but who’s counting.”


Shaking her head, Rabbit just smirked at how close the two Guardians that represented the extreme ends of the size spectrum were.  “Well, I suppose humans would never build a house next to a bear’s den, but will settle cities around volcanoes.”  Knowing that their time was short before she had to be back in her room for the hand-off, Rabbit held Rat up and impishly stuck out her tongue at her.  “J-Just one more time?  I doubt I’ll get my hands on you again until your punishment is finished.”


“Why ask when you’re going to do it anyway?”  Rat asked, seeing the lust in Rabbit’s amber eyes.


“Formality, mostly.”  She said, lowering the brunette into the water.  “After all, weak and helpless as you are, I am still a maid.”


Rolling her eyes at the false professionalism, the servants that tend to matters in the Jade Palace are far more respectful than the grey-haired, self-proclaimed ‘maid’ ever was.  Were there rumors and jokes circulating about her size among them?  Of course.  But they wouldn’t dare breathe a word of disrespect in the presence of herself or the Jade Empress.


Holding her breath as she was pulled under, Rat didn’t hesitate to crawl into the waiting, hot sex.  There wasn’t much air in Rabbit’s dripping folds, but enough to keep her from passing out for a few minutes.  And with a year’s worth of practice squirming and wiggling in the tight tunnel of lust, she was able to sequester herself deep enough to reach all of Rabbit’s most sensitive spots.  Licking the thick fluids pooling around her, she didn’t dislike the flavor or viscosity, but it wasn’t like drinking Ox’s milk, or even Goat’s for that matter.  Beats the taste of her ass though.  Just thankful Rabbit wasn’t in the mood for some back door pleasure, Rat indulged her ‘caretaker’ final request.  Digging her feet into deep crevices, nibbling on plump folds, massaging areas where nerves grouped up, she used all the experience she gained to give Rabbit an intense, fast orgasm.


As the vice-like muscle of the horny hare’s sex constricted and spasmed, Rat was pushed out just as her lungs began pleading for air.  Before she could blackout, Rat frantically swam to the surface and gasped for air.


“Mmmnnn…  We could probably fit one more–”


“Do you want to keep Dragon waiting?”  Not letting Rabbit’s greedy lust tempt her into using her again, Rat knew the threat of the larger woman would carry more weight than her words alone.


And as much as she wanted to ignore Rat’s warning, they all knew how punctual Dragon was; Rabbit especially.  With a reluctant sigh, she rinsed the tiny brunette off and promptly exited the bath.




Getting back to her room with a few minutes to spare, Rabbit made the most of her dwindling time with Rat by having the tiny girl play with and tease her breasts.  Unlike Ox and Goat, she didn’t lactate, so there was no risk of dirtying the brunette with anything other than her sweat.


Then, as punctual as always, there was a knock at her door just as the Year of the Rabbit ended.  “Hare, I have come for 2024 and Rat.”  The voice on the other side said in an even, professional tone.


Quickly getting up and fixing her clothes, Rabbit slipped the ring holding the jewel off her finger and gave it to Rat as she opened the door.  As always, the emerald-haired, mature beauty had sent one of her avatars to interact with people outside of her room.  Other than renovating their entire wing to accommodate her true body’s size, it was the only way they could all comfortably live together.


The form-fitting, scale-patterned cheongsam Dragon wore accentuated her mature, hourglass figure.  The deep verdant color of the silky smooth fabric matched the scales that had once covered her body and if not for tying her hair up, the long locks would reach well past her knees.  Taking the reading glasses off her face and hanging them in the open chest of her dress, she pulled back the light green satin shawl draped behind her back over her arms as she held out her hand.


“Here you are, Dragon.  I wish you luck in guiding 2024.”  Speaking softly and politely, the grey-haired girl bowed as she extended her hand and let Rat climb off.  “And it was a more enjoyable year than I anticipated, Rat.  Make sure you support Dragon properly.”


Sliding the ring onto Dragon’s finger for her, Rat held onto the older-looking woman’s slender fingers and half-smiled to Rabbit.  Seeing her speak so humbly now seemed like a poor joke after a full year of being exposed to her true nature.  “Yeah, I guess it wasn’t worse than I was expecting.”  She said, offering her a small wave.


“Thank you, Hare.  Now, if you’ll excuse us, I have much I’d like to discuss with Rat.”  Bowing to the bunny maid, Dragon turned to leave.  “Oh, and could you please pass a message to Serpent for me?”


“Of course.”


“Tell her that, this year, I will not be delivering the year to her and she is to come to my room to pick up 2025 and Rat.”  Dragon knew why the other Guardians avoided her room, and her going to Snake’s room to pass off the year each cycle was her being considerate of the silver-tongue seductress.  This cycle, however, she wasn’t feeling so generous.


“A-As you wish.  I’ll make sure she gets your message.”


“Thank you.  Have a pleasant year.”  Leaving, unlike when she manifested her avatars, she needed to bring both the jewel and Rat back to her room, and she didn’t want to risk Rat running into anyone else on her way to her room.  “Now that I finally have a chance to speak with you, can you tell me what happened back in 2020, Rat?  Even if Goat verified that Boar wasn’t lying, I cannot believe you would be so negligent as to let 2020 degrade so much.”  Once she was sure they were far enough away from Rabbit’s impressive range of hearing, Dragon’s professional, neutral tone warmed up and she held the tiny brunette up to her face.  The sharp glare in her eyes softened as she asked her to be honest with her.


And to not have someone harass her or immediately use her for sexual gratification, Rat was happy to be in Dragon’s capable hands.  Had she been earlier in the order, before Tiger even, Rat might have appealed to her to try and get the others to listen to her, but it was too late for that now.  “It still doesn’t change the fact that I never told anyone when things got bad.  I didn’t seek help from Ox, Goat… or you.  So, as much as I’m going to hate my year with Snake, it shouldn’t be so bad after that.”


“Are you sure?  If you just stay in my room…”


“Oh~?  Is that what this is really about?  You just want to keep me all to yourself?”  Snickering at the knowledgeable beauty, Rat jumped over to her collarbone and scurried to the emerald hanging from the gold chain around her neck.  Lifting it, she smiled impishly as she lightly licked the spot usually hidden under the gem.  Even if the Dragon carrying her currently was an avatar, it was still connected to her true body, and Rat’s action caused the larger woman to stumble.  Losing her grip, Rat tumbled down into the large hole that exposed Dragon’s deep cleavage.


Stifling a sensual moan in her throat, only the tiny brunette could get away with such an act.  “R-Rat!?  How many times must I tell you to not touch my inverted scales!”  Though her tone was more stern than before, the flutter in her voice and blush on her face told a different tale.  “If you were not so small, I would have to punish you quite harshly.”


Snuggling herself in the fourth largest bust, proportionately, among the Guardians, Rat was unintimidated by the empty threat.  While Dragon had, on occasion, punished some of their colleagues by showing them what it is like to have to tour someone’s digestive system once she became significantly larger than everyone else, she had never purposely done so to her.  In fact, as Dragon grew more and more distant from the other Guardians because of her size, that just gave Rat more time to bond with her without the others realizing it.  They were both inconvenienced by the Empress’ blessing and teased by the others for their sizes, which gave them something in common.  “Like being eaten by you is even a punishment.  You’re so big, I feel more cramped in my room than in your stomach.”


As they got to Dragon’s room, the emerald-haired woman sighed and opened the door.  “Well, try to behave yourself and relax.  Nobody will harass you while you are with me.”  She said, but the voice didn’t come from the fake body she manifested to retrieve her.


As they passed the threshold into the magically enlarged room, the avatar plucked Rat from between its soft breasts, took the ring off its finger, and approached the gigantic true body of the Zodiac Guardian.  Laying on a pile of treasures, gold, gems, tomes, scrolls, and art, Dragon lowered her pinky finger to her avatar to receive Rat and the year from it.  Setting Rat on one of her ridiculously huge breasts, the ring holding 2024 grew to fit her finger when she slipped it on.


“And don’t touch anything you’re not supposed to.”


“Don’t worry.  If you really didn’t like it, you wouldn’t keep me so close.”  Giggling and sticking out her tongue, Rat cuddled up to the much, much larger woman.  Had Ox not gotten the wrong impression, the year she spent with her would have been as pleasant as she estimates her time with Dragon will be.  So, for the first time in over four years, the tiny brunette felt she could finally, truly rest.  “Good night, Big One…”


Sensing Rat slip into a peaceful slumber, Dragon smiled gently and manifested another avatar to lay with and protect her.  As she could freely adjust their size, she had it embrace her, and looking through its eyes, she watched over her as she slept.  “I missed you too, Little One.”

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10332