Aster's Size Shorts by Asterisk
Summary:

A compilation of various short stories I've made over the years. 


Categories: Gentle, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 3957 Read: 17969 Published: March 27 2021 Updated: April 06 2022

1. The Dark Knight by Asterisk

2. Area Word: Confident Titanic Redhead by Asterisk

3. Keeping Warm by Asterisk

4. Devoured by Despair by Asterisk

5. Titanic Temari by Asterisk

The Dark Knight by Asterisk

Heyo. This is something of an idea I've mused on doing recently. Sometimes once in a blue moon I write something brief that people seem to enjoy, but not long enough I feel it's worth making a new story or something to post. This here is meant to be a collection of such things. 

At the moment I only have a few on hand, but for the future this is going to be a place I can share shorts like that with a broader audience. What they are and who they feature can vary wildly, but I'll always try to offer at least some context. Length can vary, from just a few paragraphs to maybe a few pages; but don't expect anything super meaty here. This is a collection meant more for very casual and brief stories.

Now then, I hope you enjoy! To start things off here is a short I wrote today featuring a Lysithea from the game Fire Emblem: Three Houses. It's definitely on the shorter end of the spectrum for what I've done, but think it's a quick, cozy little read all the same. Future things posted here will be longer, I promise.

Also, there are some mild spoilers here, so if you're worried about that kind of thing consider this a warning.

--------

 

 

The light faded from Jeritza’s eyes as he blinked away the dots from his vision. One moment he had been atop his mount, the Dark Knight unleashing death upon the battlefield. The next, a blinding spell fired from his flank. 

There had been no sensation of impact, and now as vision returned the man stared at a world unfamiliar to him. A tundra of emerald trees that seemed to stretch into the horizon. On some level realization struck him then, but it wasn’t until the ground trembled beneath his feet that he truly understood.

Approaching from the direction of the spell was a colossus rising higher than the tallest tower; and one he recognized: Lysithea. The young woman naturally two heads shorter than him, she now towered like a mythical giant descended from foreign lands. Her every footfall made the ground shudder beneath her weight, looming boots coming to a halt mere inches away from the Dark Knight. 

She had shrunken him, he realized; and the petulant expression she wore suggested it annoyed her how easy it had been. “This is the warrior who has been laying waste to our forces?” her stare seemed to say. 

In reality she said nothing, only lifting her foot with all the care one would pay a particularly annoying roach. Jeritza turned and sped away on horseback as fast as his steed could take him, but that coupled with his black armor only seemed to add to the mental image of an insect in Lysithea’s eyes. 

With a dignified and yet childish “Harum-ph!” the young woman’s boot came down. The crunch underfoot proved mildly satisfying as she lingered on the sensation before returning to the broader battle at hand. 

A simple spell and a single stomp. That was all it took to rid Fodlan of the so-called “Dark Knight”.

Area Word: Confident Titanic Redhead by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

This little short is actually based on a commission I got from Thunderafterdark.  You can find the picture at: https://twitter.com/Thunder1250/status/1319751040179331072 and I happened to enjoy it so much I made a little thing to accompany it.

The pic and this little short features characters and ideas from .Hack G.U. , but even without that context you can follow along. enjoy!

--------

 

There is an Important Mail at the Mail Station

The update flickered across the screen before a certain young man’s eyes. Curiosity piqued, he checked his email to see a familiar name attached. It was from Alkaid, the subject: The Perfect Training Spot

 

“Hey Haseo, 

I found just the BEST spot for us to train for our next fight in the Holy Palace Tournament. The Area Words are Θ Confident Titanic Redhead . 

Don’t forget to invite Atoli too! Just you guys wait and see what I found!”

 

“Well someone’s awfully proud of themselves.” The man behind Haseo commented wryly under his breath. “Guess I’ll get Atoli and Alkaid and go to this training spot of hers.”

 

He never could’ve predicted what came next; as upon logging into The World and getting the party together, Haseo visited the area he was given. As he used the Chaos Gate and his character appeared in this new area, Haseo blinked and looked around. By all accounts it appeared to be a normal dungeon, save for one key difference: Scale. He must’ve been nothing but half an inch tall!

“Um, Haseo…?” Atoli’s sheepish voice came from behind. “Is this right?”

The ashen-haired man rubbed at the back of his head and sighed. “So you see it too huh?. Must be some kinda bug or something.” He couldn’t detect any traces of AIDA at least, so it didn’t appear dangerous. He slowly turned and shook his head. “Well sorry Alkaid, but if the area’s bugged we’re better off…” The words trailed off, Haseo’s jaw agape. Behind him he saw Atoli, yes, but behind her loomed a pair of sandals and tower-like legs. 

“Nah, this is about right.” Alkaid’s boyish voice boomed from far above, rumbling the level near Haseo and Atoli both as she shifted her feet. “I told ya it’d be the best spot to train!” The redhead boasted from on high with a hearty laugh and a toothy grin. She set one hand on a hip and looked down, visibly enjoying herself far too much. 

“Wait a sec- You knew?!”

“Well yeah.” Alkaid shrugged. “This place is kinda a little secret among PvP champs. It’s great for training. Really!”

Atoli shifted uncomfortably away from the imposing footwear and Haseo crossed his arms, looking rather nonplussed. “Oh really? Training what exactly?”

“Reflexes.”

Why did he expect anything else? He sighed. “Ha ha. Very funny Alkaid. Now let’s turn around and get out of here and find a real dungeon or something.”

“Good luck when only one of us is big enough to use the Chaos Gate.” Alkaid replied with a fresh, predatory grin. She lifted a foot and hovered it over Atoli, the blonde woman letting out a shriek as she ran and narrowly avoided a casual stomp. “We leave when we’re done training! And if I were you guys I’d start running.”

Atoli needed no further encouragement on that matter. She was already running as fast as her character would allow. Haseo, however, was calling the bluff. He remained defiant before the giant redhead. Even as she lifted her foot and her grin widened. Even as a surprising amount of game detail went into rendering the details of her sandals and rained down bits of dust and dirt around him. While her toes danced within the confines of the footwear and her sandal sole began to close in and…

And...She...Was not joking was she?

WHAM!

Before he knew it the former champion of the Demon Palace had stepped on him like a bug. Alkaid twisted her foot with a chuckle under her breath. Thankfully it was just a game, but through the headset Haseo wore every grizzly detail and sound was rendered with shockingly vivid detail. Even in the real world he squirmed and felt like a pathetic thing on the floor - Just as Alkaid wherever she was undoubtedly felt the opposite. 

All the indicators on his screen flashed red as his HP was reduced to virtually nothing. Trying to move failed utterly as he was granted a rather uniquely fitting status effect: Stunned. “A-Agh get off of me!”

“Awww, what’s the matter? Is widdle Haseo unable to handle a girl’s foot?” Alkaid delighted at his expense. Her foot pulled itself free from the sandal and she sighed, doing the same with the other. “Well while you’re crawling out from under my shoe, I think that’s enough of a headstart for Atoli. Dont’cha think?” One could hear the giddiness there and a moment later the redhead kicked off. 

Her foot created a shockwave effect that blew Haseo *deeper* beneath her discarded footwear, the man only able to see a glimmer of the world beyond and the tiny blonde frantically running from the rapidly approaching Alkaid. Her steps sounded off like a bombing run and she caught up in no time, Alkaid swinging her foot up and slamming it down without mercy. To her credit, Atoli managed to dive and roll out of the way, blasted further by the stomp’s impact.

“Hey that’s the spirit! By the time I’m done with you guys you might even be half as quick on your feet as I am!” More laughter followed, as had many, many, many stomps. 

 

 

Almost half an hour later and Haseo was finally free. Not by anything he did, but because Alkaid elected to kick her sandal off of him. “Break time ya little runts!” It had been denigrating to be trapped so effortlessly, but poor Atoli got the worst of it by far. The woman endured an endless parade of stomps and chases and teasing from the massive redhead before Alkaid elected to end the game and snatch the woman with her toes. With the sort of ease that suggested she could’ve done so whenever she wanted. 

With a soft breath, Alkaid found a nearby pillar and rested against it. Her legs crossed and she began to stretch, Atoli squirming between the folds of her tabi. Haseo hurried before the redhead, absolutely livid and a deluge of colorful language came spewing out. To which, all Alkaid did was grin and scratch the back of her head, almost looking apologetic if you squinted hard enough

If they thought that was bad, they were in for a rude awakening come the next floor - Where they would get even smaller.

 

Keeping Warm by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

This one's a submission I made for a Winter-themed size story contest last year. It's more of a cozy one, but I hope you enjoy!

----------

 

A frigid gloom had blotted out the sun. Snow blanketed everything from the roads to the buildings. A sheet that hid it all away in a sea of white; and yet, even so, the city’s denizens continued going about their days all the same. The bright lights of vehicles and the dark figures of people moving about marred the untouched, serene beauty of the snow. Yet, even in that there was a natural charm.

Winter was here at last.

“Fwua~!”

Arriving home after a long march in the snow, Chika peeled her scarf away and let out a visible breath. The woman fumbled with the doorknob through thick gloves, eventually managing to get it open. As she stepped inside, she was met with the welcoming heat of her home. Perhaps cool to anyone who was already inside and adjusted, but for one who had just arrived it was a veritable sauna. Her skin tingled as if aflame as she slid her shoes off at the entryway, Chika wasting little time in peeling away the layers she wore.

Off came the wintry coat blanketed in half-melted snow, revealing the black school uniform beneath. Away went her hat, unveiling a head of messy dark hair. Letting out another relieved sigh, Chika stretched her limbs out and basked in the sweet embrace of warmth and comfort.

She entered the house proper after shutting the door behind her. Woolen socks padded silently across the tatami floors as she took a quick survey and found, to her mild surprise, nobody else home. Neither of her parents nor her younger brother Hiro. Well, not entirely true she supposed. There was one other who was undoubtedly home. If you considered them a person that is. The cold still nagged at Chika’s body as she made way towards her room at the back. May as well check on the little thing, she figured.

Her room, as typical of the young college student, was a disarray of athletic equipment, disheveled clothes, and lazily strewn about school books. Messy, but not as messy as it once was after some gripes from her family. She looked aside as soon as she entered towards a small, clear pet pen atop a bookshelf. Something the size of a hamster cage, but there was no mere hamster within. Instead, what stared back at Chika was the pale form of a small, red-haired woman.

“Miss me Aka?” Chika greeted with a fond smile and a couple affectionate taps to the side of the clear wall. Her pet replied in kind with an exuberant smile.

In a manner long since familiar to the two of them, Chika’s fingers unhinged a latch at the pen’s roof and opened a slot to fit her hand through. Her fingers scraped at the bottom before unfurling, and without reservation Aka climbed into her palm.

“You’re cold!” Chika realized as she felt the smaller woman’s body against her own. It shouldn’t have been a surprise, considering the chill in the house and the rather brazen nudity of her pet. Even so, it caught her off guard.

Bringing her hand up, the woman opened her fingers and saw Aka nuzzling herself against the callused ridges of Chika’s palm. The redhead purred like a cat and hummed merrily, pressing her lips to the base of Chika’s ring finger. Such a heartwarming scene made her smile fondly at the little thing. Her thumb deftly came down over the smaller woman and stroked at her back as she turned.

“Me too come to think of it.” Chika remembered a bit sheepishly.

Fortunately, this was where technology came to the rescue. The young woman stepped out and back towards the living room, eyes set on the family kotatsu. After setting Aka down, she reached beneath the thick blankets until she found a familiar switch. Then - CLI-CK-! The heater was on. Chika wasted little time in sitting at the table and sliding her feet beneath the blankets, her socks mere inches away from the heater itself.

“Ahhhh~!”

Chika leaned back on her palms and relaxed, her chest rising and falling with subtle breaths as she enjoyed the growing warmth at her feet. She closed her eyes and could feel the frost and any stress the day melt away all at once. Truly, this was the life.

A couple whimpers from the table, however, and the dark-haired woman opened a single eye. Staring back at her was the pleading, and very much still cold, Aka. “Don’t worry don’t worry. I didn’t forget about ya.” Chika lazily comforted. Her fingers plucked the woman half their size up while the other hand lifted the rim of the blanket.

“Don’t get too close to the heater though, alright? Could burn you.” She warned like she was speaking to an infant. Aka nodded and was brought down low before she was dropped onto the toned thigh of her owner.

From there, Chika had faith that her pet could work out where she wanted to be for herself. She set the blanket back down and pulled out her phone, ready to occupy herself for however long it took to warm up. Although unseen, she could feel the tiny steps of her pet wandering the length of her leg in search of a comfortable spot. Ticklish at first, but easy enough to ignore after a while. Besides, it wasn’t long before Chika was busy coordinating with her peers for an upcoming class project.

Ten, perhaps twenty minutes passed before the woman felt satisfied enough to leave. She lifted the blanket back up, fully ready to depart, when she saw it. Right at the lower edges of her thigh was Aka, curled into a ball with a dreamy smile and snoozing happily atop her owner. If she moved, Chika would undoubtedly wake her.

In other words, she was trapped.

“Good grief.” Chika bemoaned with a wry smile. “What am I gonna do with you?”

Devoured by Despair by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

This was a short story I made to accompany a commission I got from TD featuring Perona from One Piece. The piece in question can be found at: https://twitter.com/TheSpaceSpeck/status/1478057211897155585 - I hope you like both it and this little story!

--------------

You hadn't the time to realize what had hit you until it was too late. One moment you stood before a pink-haired woman, her self-satisfied smirk silently taunting you. The next you were under siege by a horde of otherwordly spirits; all spawned by that same woman. As they flew past your corporeal form it was as though they took your very will to fight back. One merely took the wind out of your sails. A hundred took much, much more.

Each ghost, one after another, stole what it could. Your body grew heavy. Your mind weary. Your vision blurry. And through it all the woman, this...Perona merely grinned. Without needing to raise a finger she forced you to your knees; and in her triumph...She began to rise even higher. No, it wasn't that she was growing. You were the one shrinking. Further, and further down like the pitiful insect you now felt like. She never said a word; she simply watched you dwindle away into nothing. Until, as seemed inevitable, you found yourself kneeling before the vast red boots of the pinkette. 

"Horororo~!" She laughed, the noise now a thunder in the heavens that rattled within your ears. "You were stupid to ever think you could stand a chance against me. Let alone Master Moria!"

The ground shook suddenly and violently with her every step. Displaced air batted away at you like gusts of intense wind, threatening to cast you aside simply by Perona walking. Though even if you were sent flying, it's not like you'd have gone far anyway. Massive pale fingers descended from the heavens, seemingly radiating mirth. Two of them, each many times your size, pinched a leg and with ease you were lifted. Soaring seemingly miles into the air before the unnerving, if not beautiful, visage of your tormentor.

With a wicked grin, the crimson serpent that was her tongue traced her ebony-painted lips before her mouth opened wide - and you gazed upon your fate in alarming detail. Strands of saliva born from her eagerness to devour you connected parts of her mouth and a humid breeze wafted upwards and caressed your body. The cold of the open air warred with Perona's breath and, realizing what was to come, you found the resolve to squirm and plead for your life. Whether or not Perona even heard them didn't seem to matter. She hoisted you higher. Her mouth opened wider. Her fingers let go and...

And...that was it. 

You fell a great distance that couldn't have been more than a couple of inches, landing upon the wet bed of her tongue. With ease, the slimy muscle retracted and her lips closed to seal you in darkness. Everything fell to chaos shortly thereafter, your pitiful form tossed and turned and abused before there came the inevitable. The mercilessly greedy embrace of Perona's throat muscles as they dragged you deeper towards the pit. Despite your best clawing efforts for freedom, there was nothing you could do. The light of the world past Perona's lips mocked you as they slipped further and further away. Until at last the end came. Not with a bang or even a whimper, but with a nigh invisible lump that descended Perona's throat.

As you soon fell towards your demise, one last mocking chuckle reverberated all around you, the noise deafening.

"I love dealing with intruders."

Titanic Temari by Asterisk
Author's Notes:

A quick little Naruto-themed short based on some artwork by Scrungee for a contest of his. Check him out at: https://twitter.com/Scrungeesmall and hope you enjoy!


-----------------

A drowsy groan escaped Sakura as her eyes fluttered open, memories of the previous night a blur. With muddled thoughts and a body heavy as lead, she struggled to lift her head and take in her surroundings. This...This wasn't her home. This wasn't her bed. It was a desert. A desolate wasteland. A vista of tan that went on as far as the eye could see.

What the…?


An attack? Some kind of enemy Genjutsu? Had she been kidnapped? Such thoughts assailed the woman as she continued to pick herself up. This desert was…Wait…It wasn’t a desert at all. She frowned, testing the ground with her palms. Much too firm and soft to be sand or rock. In fact, it almost felt like…


“Finally awake? Took you long enough.”


It was a voice. A female’s voice. That much Sakura understood; but it rattled throughout the heavens like roaring thunder. It vibrated across the air, rattling the kunoichi’s bones as her head immediately turned towards the source of such an almighty sound. Once she had, she understood at once where she was. It was no desert.

It was a foot.

Impossible as it was to imagine, this sprawling landscape that went on for seemingly miles on end was just the upper side of a foot. A toe, even. Sakura could see that now. Her senses were coming back into focus and she could make out the massive world surrounding her. The familiar village of Konoha. The neighborhood she knew well. And of course, the blonde titaness whose foot had become her world.

“Temari…? Temari! What’s going on here?! You have to help me! You…” Sakura blinked, context clues falling into place on a delay. Temari being here didn’t make sense. Not unless…“You…You didn’t…”

A damning smirk warmed the gigantic Sand ninja’s face, her eyes brimming with a knowing contempt. It went without saying who had done this to Sakura. For a woman like her, it would’ve been easy to make it happen. But…

Why?” Sakura demanded in a despondent tone. “Why after all we’ve done? What about all your friends? What about Shikamaru?!”

“I don’t have to explain anything to a little Leaf girl.” Temari answered with a shrug. “I don’t have to explain myself to any of you. In fact…”

Leaning back on her palms, Temari watched with an amused glint in her eyes as a mass of movement filled Sakura’s peripheral. A burst of air shockwaved out at her and forced the pink-haired ninja to shield herself. Not from any kind of Jutsu or attack, but from Temari moving. From lifting her other foot and presenting its vast, unending sole to the mite atop her toe.

“...I think you have bigger problems to worry about.”

Sakura was left in awe of the massive foot above her. It went on and on for what seemed like the length of a whole village. Tan and plush, but with a distinct weathered edge that hinted at the life on her feet Temari led. The slightest wrinkles and indents in her foot were incredible ridges and hills for one as little as Sakura. For a woman who had battled against tyrannical ninja, monstrous abominations, and even demigods, this was the most she had ever been humbled. Temari’s foot was a living mountain that dominated the heavens; and further past that, much, much further past that, the giant regarded it all with a smug smirk. 

Questions plagued Sakura. Confusion addled her. Fear crippled her. But all of it didn’t matter as Temari’s sole began its descent. Countless tonnes of tanned skin poised to turn her into a smear, and something in Temari’s domineering expression said she was deathly serious. So Sakura ran. She found the strength to rise to her legs, she turned, and she ran. As fast as she possibly could. Faster. She pushed herself back her limits fueled by an instinctual, primal fear for her life. Even if deep down she knew her efforts were less than worthless. She was too small, and Temari too powerful. Trying to run was trying to deny reality. A pitiful act that only served to amuse the giant. 

Really?” Temari let out a thunderous, arrogant chuckle. “Running? And here I thought you were the smart one. Oh well.”

In a blur of movement that seemed too fast for something so big, her foot came down. For all her desperation, Sakura hadn’t even traveled an inch along Temari’s toe. The blonde’s bare sole overwhelmed her in an instant. It forced her against the ground, overpowered her, crushed the air out of her, and at last, with a bemused grunt, Temari twisted her foot and felt the satisfying pop that said it was done. 

“One down.” She laughed. “Time to check on the others.”
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10349