The Power Of Friendship by FrostGiantess
Summary:

An Unaware story about girl on girl masterbation and body exploration. 


Categories: Giantess, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 9485 Read: 50643 Published: March 27 2021 Updated: April 28 2021

1. This is clit... by FrostGiantess

2. Nipple Gripple by FrostGiantess

3. Nip Slip by FrostGiantess

4. Nailed it! by FrostGiantess

5. Lip Service by FrostGiantess

6. Chapter Sex by FrostGiantess

7. Lost at see by FrostGiantess

This is clit... by FrostGiantess

The sun filtered in through the blinds settling peacefully on the fresh linen of the bed. Dappling gently over the flawless cocoa skinned beauty that slumbered within. As the rays of sunlight kissed her cherry lips and tickled her face her lashes fluttered and with the stirrings of wakeful wonderment.

She stretched mightily her t-shirt lifting and the bottoms of her full breasts peeking out. Her hand rested on her tummy and she glanced downwards toward her covered loins. Her thighs rubbed together as she wiggled in the warm bed. There was more to this waking thing... her eyes glanced to and fro and then closed once more, her hand moving down her belly towards more southern real estate. Her fingers felt the heat emanating from her privates and with the expertise of one who knows their body completely she began.

Parting her silky lips her finger tip grazed her clit, as if testing the waters, seeing if she was actually horny or just playing a bit. Her thighs tensed with anticipation at the gentle brush and it was all the encouragement she needed.

 

 

The past hours had been hell, trapped in the hot confines of another woman's sex, surrounded by curtains of musty flesh, enduring the humid heat and ever present reek of feminine scent. She had no idea how it had happened, she'd awoke stuck to the tacky surface of a giant clit. And now the owner of seemed to be stirring. The lips rubbed together with a horrifying sound, like massive living mountains sliding back and forth and then they parted, peeling apart with a sickening deafening "slllllliiiiick."

As they separated a gush of fresh air made the tiny cry out in relief. Beyond her humid confines lay a room of unimaginable proportions, the wrinkles in the bed sheet like waves of a massive white ocean, bordered by fallen pillars of leg. The blurry outline of a pair of feet on the horizon, and the silky chocolate of legs leading back to her prison. The soft thighs radiating heat as they quivered beside her. She was in a state of shock at the size of this being, this goddess of a woman, yet her shock and sense of momentary wonder rapidly mutated into sheer terror.

Blocking her fantasy like view was something sinister, it darkened her perch as it neared. Rings of flesh, like valleys and mountains slammed into the clit, jolting her body and rattling her bones. Making contact just bellow the bit of flesh she clung to, gliding down it and then retreating, offering a glimpse of smooth glistening pink... a fingernail meticulously manicured, a finger of a giantess. As it retreated she exhaled not even realizing she'd been holding her breath, the humid air nourished her deprived lungs but did nothing to quell her racing heart. Was it a mere accidental brush or was hell about to be released upon her?

 

 

She traced the edges of her lips, letting her fingernail barely make contact, following the natural waves of the loose skin, feeling them slowly open like a flower accepting the eager buzzing's of a bee, she played with her petals teasing herself building anticipation and when she'd lost interest in the teasing she went for the goal. Her finger pressed against her clit and she began to stroke herself, up and down, feeling her clit began to swell and throb along with her heartbeat. She pressed a bit harder now wiggling the swollen nub of tingling nerves up and down and back and forth.

She could feel her heart racing now her breathing faster. Her eyes still closed picturing the man of her dreams fucking her hard, their naked sweaty bodies intertwined. "Mmmmm hmmmm" she mumbled as she pumped her hips, her huge ass jiggling as it bounced against the mattress. She pushed herself up keeping her finger stationary and rubbed her clit against her finger, her hips swaying back and forth, the jiggle of her own ass adding momentum to her movements. Up and down back and forth, then back down, her thighs cushioning her return to the mattress, her finger now dancing in circles over her throbbing clit, sending waves of pleasure through her body, demanding more faster and faster racing toward orgasm.

 

 

What felt like an eternity quickly came to an end as the digit returned, casting its shadow down upon her. It moved along the outer edges of the lips. The fingernail edge like a shadowy iceberg peeking over from time to time as it grazed the thick edges of the purple hued folds. Scraping like a bulldozer, rubbing, displacing the flesh only for it to spring back like a rippling wall of terror. And then it all stopped, like a panther crouching in a tree about to spring, she starred unblinking as the finger pounced onto the clit and began to stroke.

The first few passes missed her as she was stuck near the clitoral hood, the gargantuan ring of flesh concealing the black pearl she was stuck to offering a slight buffer for the finger to hit as it stroked. The mound of flesh above her causing the entire clit to bounce like a truck hitting a pothole as it was rubbed. The silky spongy flesh she was glued to began to change, it was becoming taught and hard as the rubbing caused it to swell to even more horrifying proportions.

As it became engorged and erect it slid further out from the hood placing her directly in line with that lapping hungry finger tip. And then it happened, like an avalanche she had no hope of outrunning the finger came toward her sliding over the rounded edge of the clit and smashing into her tiny body, rolling over top of her. The ridges of the finger offering intense pressure then relief as she was ran over the divots and ridges of the giant fingerprint. She was rolled over the surface of the clit and then pressed against it.

The weight was worse than anything she'd ever felt. Her ribs began to compress and she was unable to take in any air, the pressure began to build in her eyes and her head felt like it might explode. She tried to scream but not a sound escaped her lips. Then the rubbing changed. Her body compressed against the smooth surface of the clit, imprinted into it as much as possible it began to slide beneath her. The smooth throbbing love nub grinding against her pathetic excuse of a body, the finger holding her still as the massive surface of womanly desire moved like a conveyer belt below her.

Suddenly the pressure was gone and the sweet return of glorious air filled her lungs. She coughed and sputtered like a dying fish, laying against the throbbing clit, a speck on its vast surface, tears running down her face. "Please stop!" She screamed knowing the giant girl would never hear her pleas. Her body had not finished its beating and the flesh she clung to jolted, the shock waves shaking everything and throwing her into the air only to land with a painful crash onto the hot tacky surface again.

She lifted herself up and began to crawl as the finger landed on her again and the process was repeated. A new sensation rippled through the tiny woman's battered body it was the giant woman moaning in pleasure "you fucking monster!" The tiny screamed slamming her fists against the giantess, pounding digging her nails into the purple clitoris in an effort to fight back. Unfortunately it seemed to have the opposite effect on the super charged nerves of her unaware tormentor.

 

 

"Uhhhhhh" she grunted as she felt an amazing tingle tickle her pussy "oh god" she panted her finger frantically rubbing against the spot of origin, stroking the pulsating nerves of pleasure. But it was short lived and in a desperate effort to milk out more pleasure she delved the depths of her pussy rubbing her g spot, and coating her finger in her own milky nectar. She returned her attentions to her clit, her pleasure juices letting her finger slide effortless across the throbbing swollen clit.

She could feel the orgasm was imminent, she was sinking into that strange state of bliss where your body feels itself falling away from reality, and begs you to take it further, knowing damn well there is no further for you to go yet still pushing for more. Her back arched her head tilted up her mouth open as she moaned and whimpered in pleasure. Waves of ecstasy overtook her and she felt everything pulsating as she was entrapped in her orgasm. Her body crashed back to the bed, a thin glistening layer of sweat coating her ebony skin, her heart still pounding in her chest, aftershocks of pleasure slowly subsiding.

She exhaled slowly "what a way to start the day she whispered her cheeks flushed and a dumb smile on her face." She pulled her hand away from her dripping pussy, and stared at her shimmering fingers coated in her own juices. She rubbed her finger and thumb together and slowly pulled them apart watching her cum stretch between them and then snap. "Wow, I needed that she breathed wiping her fingers across her breast and getting up.

 

 

She was once again crushed against the clit but this time it was as if the full force of the woman was behind that finger, it was like being battered in the worst storm ever to make landfall and then it stopped, somehow still alive she gasped "I-is it over? Did she cum?" As she pushed her battered body up she saw the bitches fingers below, and with a "sploooosshh" they dived into the massive hole that was this whore's pussy. A fresh wave of humid stench blasted her coating her in sweat from the humid heat displaces from inside this planet sized being. She could see cum rising up around the fingers and the she was knocked off her feet.

The ground she stood on was moving and shaking as the fingers played below, rubbing the clit from the other side. She rolled back and forth over the nub as her landscape moved and swayed like a magic carpet. "Shitttt!" She screeched as she rolled toward the edge of the black pearl, grasping frantically at anything and finding nothing to hold on the throbbing slick surface. She was saved by a sudden jolt in the opposite direction as the fingers existed the love tunnel with a wet pop.

The sweet relief of escaping death by plummeting off a pussy was replaced with longing for it as she was crushed under a cum covered finger. The thick secretions coated her completely and she was slid around in them, coughing and gagging as the salty creamy juices filled her mouth, "nooooo!" She cried as her body was weighed down by the viscous sex scented juice. She felt the clit throbbing under her and it began to quiver. In the distance she could see the massive thighs shaking and jiggling like a waterbed, the rumble of "god yes" vibrated through her and around her personal hell. And then it was silent, except for the beating of the giant woman's heart through the skin she was still pressed against.

With a wet peeling sound the finger lifted with her worn out body stuck to it, from the spinning heights she beheld a massive sea of brown and in the center a black hole as her eyes panned out she realized it was an enormous eye. She reached out "here!" She feebly mustered before she was smashed between another finger and rubbed back and forth.

As the fingers peeled apart she found herself suspended in a string of cum between them able to see the entirety of the face of her tormentor "CASS!" She screamed recognizing her best friend staring directly at her. She flailed her arms waving frantically before with a loud snap the cum string snapped leaving on her on the tip of Cass's finger in a lake of her best friends sexual juices. "S-she can't even see me... when she's looking right at me! I'm too small to even see!" She layer there, beaten, moist, defeated as Cass wiped her fingers off, leaving her best friend in a glob of her cum stuck to her enormous bumpy nipple...

Nipple Gripple by FrostGiantess

As Cass rose the shirt fell effortlessly back over her exposed breasts, sealing the tiny woman in a veiled warm dimness. The light from outside shifted in through the mesh like fabric. At normal size it wasn't something you'd even notice but from her vantage point it was like being trapped in a tightly woven net made of rope. Each step caused the fabric to shift and stretch over the ample breast she was stuck to. The light filtering in, like something akin to walking in a thick forest.

Instead of the smell of earth and woods it was the scent of her best friend whitewashing her senses, the smell of her lotion and the lingering scent of her sex. In fact the cum she was coated in was drying faster than she'd expected. "If I don't move now, I'm not going to be able to at all." she muttered. The only problem was the bouncing, each step Cass took resulted in a jarring stop as the massive foot made landfall with the floor below, and with each jar the momentum sent Cass's breasts into a swaying jiggling fit.

The cum was literally gluing her in place if she broke that bond she'd have to hold onto the nipple with a death grip, and she wasn't sure if her beaten body would be able to fight against the motions of her best friend walking. Was plummeting to her death and becoming a stain on the floor so small no one would ever notice it worse than being glued to a giant nipple by your friends cum? It was hard to say. Either way she decided to go for it.

She tensed her muscles and with everything in her, she pulled her body up and away from the nipple. There was a moment she didn't think she was going to be able to break the suctioning power of the glue like cum but finally she could feel her arm start to move. Slowly she lifted away from the chocolate surface of the nipple, strings of gooey thick cum tried desperately to pull her back as if trying to make her one with her new surroundings. "SNAP!" the bond was broken and one arm was free. With an exhausted sigh she did the same for the other arm. Her arms now free she gathered her hands beneath her, fingers sinking into the tough skin of the nipple as she pushed up and away, and finally her upper body was free.

At this moment Cass took a step down... The momentum traveled up and the top half of the tinies body slammed face first into the nipple. The flesh gave but not enough and her eyes watered from the pain and she could feel blood running down her face from her nose. She cupped her nose and pushed away from the nipple, anger swelling inside her. "Fuck!" she screamed punching the wrinkled surface of Cass's nipple.

An explosion of light blinded her and she blinked her retina's missing the dim dappled light they'd become accustomed to. As her vision returned she found herself staring at Cass who was now naked. "The hell?" she blinked confused by what she was seeing, turning her body away she saw she was still firmly glued in place. Then her ears noticed the sound, was that water? water running? Suddenly it dawned on her, it was a mirror, Cass was looking in a mirror naked in the morning with running water, "Dear god no." she screamed and frantically started to flail trying to rip herself free. People bathe in the morning Cass was gonna take a bath, and she was going to be washed down the drain and rinsed off.

The cum had now dried and with her panicked thrashing she'd freed herself... into a free fall. She grabbed desperately as she tumbled down the nipple, her body rolling over the thick strange flesh, her hands coming up empty each time, her fall continued until finally she managed to grab the wrinkled edge. She hung there, her arms screaming in pain as Cass bent over swirling her hand in the steaming water filling the tub. Millions of gallons of steaming water swirled thousands of feet below her, but fate seemed to be mocking her as soft fluffy bubbles drifted calmly over the water and vanilla scent wafted up toward her as she screamed moments away from certain death.

To add insult to the intensity of the horror she was feeling, her body began to vibrate as Cass started to hum some stupid hardstyle tune. The soft humming like a thousand angry bees shaking her tiny body and threatening to dislodge her precarious grip even further. Everything shifted as the deafening sound of water being displaced roared in her ears and she found herself laying on her belly across the nipple rather than hanging on for dear life.

Gingerly she stood up, her feet sinking into skin making it hard to stand she tipped her head back staring up at Cass's serene all expansive face. Her eyes were closed, her head tipped back, wires running from her ears and over the water like huge electric lines, attaching to a town sized cell phone sitting on the edge of the tub, illuminated as the name of some song streamed across the screen. Cass's arm rested peacefully next to it, her mocha skin in contrast with the ivory tub. She turned and could see thighs and knees rising up over her like twin mountains in the distance and surrounding them water... so much water.

She fell to her knees feeling sick and breathed in deeply, the steam coating her own skin in moisture. The horrible humid heat and sickeningly sweet vanilla making her almost lose consciousness. Crawling forward she peeked over the edge of the nipple, bellow stretched yards and yards of areola, dark like fertile fields, the wrinkles making it appear like a hilly landscape of hard travel, and beyond that the smooth bare skin of Cass's breast, the water lapped the sides of the boob like waves from an ocean. She was trapped on an island of boob.

She slowly stood up, her legs shaking both from the trauma she'd endured and the movement of the breast floating in the water. This was hopeless, yet her spirit refused to give up, somewhere inside her the primal urge all living things had overrode her mind telling her to keep trying, you're not dead so you have to fight. Jumping up and down she waved her arms and screamed with all her might. There was no way Cass would hear her in total silence much less with those headphones in but she still yelped like a beaten dog. "CASSSSSS CASSSSS!!" she panted trying to catch her breath and started again "CASSSS YOU FUCKING MORON!! I'M DOWN HERE! LOOOK! Come on... just look." desperation tarnished her voice and she slowly started to give up "She's not going to see me."

A quaking knocked her to her knees and water rushed up toward her as the landscape rotated about 90 degrees, frantically she grabbed on to the nipple as foamy bubbles blocked her vison, another drastic shift back to equilibrium left her again on her stomach. All she could hear was the sound of waves as Cass's breast jiggled in the water and her own heart pounding. "What was that." she moaned waiting for some stupid simple motion to kill her at any second. "Come on, just kill me already, Cass." she whispered.

Straining her eyes she could see that Cass had turned off the phone and took out her ear buds, the earth turning moment had merely been her reaching over. "Oh god, why won't this just end." she whined her body almost unable to handle the stress she was being exposed to. The sound of 800 waterfalls made her twist at breakneck speed. A wash cloth was hovering in the distance, the folds scrunched in Cass's colossal fingers, water dripping off the drenched fabric and pouring back into the sudsy vanilla sea. It was dragged across Cass's skin, the sound canceled out by the roar of water dripping off, but the effect was felt and seen, the soap being worked into a lather, rising up like thick clouds on Cass's soft dark skin.

It was obvious it was coming but her heart still sank when that dreadful shadow fell on her, she craned her neck back and saw it descending. The rough fabric becoming her sky, droplets of water crashing down around her like bombs, making ponds where they landed. There was no running, and with a horrible wet crash it was on her, suffocating her, filling her lungs with soapy water. Stinging her eyes, she didn't yell; she didn't make a sound as she was rolled into the lather and dragged across the surface of Cass's nipple. Then everything went black...

Slowly her eyes opened, burning like fire she closed them, trying to get her bearings in this dark place. Her body throbbing in pain, everything hurt. She forced her eyes to open, through the pain she saw... nothing. "Great I'm blind" she moaned trying to remember where she even was. She tried to move to rub her eyes but couldn't. "Am I paralyzed too? What the hell happened?" then it came flooding back, like the nightmare it was. Panic overtook her and she started to struggle but wherever she was it was tight, too tight to move... too tight to breathe. Her breath came in short gasps and she almost blacked out again. "Calm down, calm down." she cooed to herself, "Take a deep breath." she breathed in slowly, her chest expanded and contracted. "Ok, I can breathe" it's just a panic attack.

Wherever she was, was tight and firm and really hot, she wiggled back and forth making a tiny bit of progress, but the more she wiggled the tighter things seemed to get. But she kept going and finally her head pushed out of wherever she was and she sucked in the warm fresh air around her. It was still dark but not black now, and she could make out the now familiar bumpy surface of Cass's nipple. "Oh shit... I'm stuck in her nipple." she closed her eyes, only her head sticking out of Cass's nipple hole, this was so upsetting. This was closer than anyone should ever be with their best friend, and to top it all off her squirming bid for freedom was making Cass's nipple get hard... 

Nip Slip by FrostGiantess

Cass passed by the mirror in her bedroom, her hips swaying with her signature Cass like swagger. Normally she wasn't one to preen in the mirrors like some high school bimbo, she knew she looked good, but hell everyone looks every now and then. She stood in front of the full length mirror and turned, pumping her voluminous ass out and peeking at it from over her shoulder, she gave it a quick shake and then turned back around. She pulled her shoulders back, admiring her ample rack, the way her shirt wrinkled in the corners of the arm struggling to contain her tidies.

She couldn't help but notice her nipples, clearly visible through the shirt and bra, she wiped her hand across the left one and shivered, "Damn... why are they so sensitive all the time." she fumed. Usually she didn't do much playing with them since the stimulus was just too much but every now and then you have to take a walk on the wild side and try something new. Her head shook back and forth "Gurrrrl what is wrong with you today." she muttered; a frown appearing on her face, it wasn't cold and she didn't even feel horny but her highly visible pointed nipples begged to differ.

She pulled off her shirt and hiked up her bra, her breasts bouncing up and down wildly. Her hands moved slowly, her fingers tracing along the silky fabric of the bra, making circles around her hard nipples, the anticipation of the feeling spurring her forward. Fingers danced back and forth tickling her nips through the bra, it was almost too much just through the fabric but it was enough. She unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor, exposing her perky jugs and her rock hard nipples, like 2 huge chocolate chips atop two soft cakes. Fingers sunk in to the softness, palpitating her own soft breasts, squishing the jiggly skin, letting it bulge and squeeze out from between her barely visible fingers.

Those same playful digits quickly zeroed in on her nipples, pinching them around their bases, rolling them pulling them as if she was attempting to squeeze milk from herself. Instead of milk a blissful feeling of arousal poured out, sending her into a fit of shivers. She giggled, the feeling bubbling up and out and she pulled her hand away. In her panties the atmosphere had quickly become tropical and she considered moving there but decided to stay up north for the time being, after all it was lovely this time of year.

A peacock feather sticking out of a vase on her dresser called to her and she plucked it out, a devious little smile on her face. Softly she rubbed the feather across her erect nipple, the sensation was so light yet so impactful, she tickled herself for a few more minutes before her hand slipped down the front of her panties, she rubbed herself for a few minutes teasing her throbbing clit, feeling the wetness of her panties. "Too bad I don't have more time." she giggled pulling her hand out and redressing herself. She straightened her clothes in the mirror and picked the feather up from off the floor, having carelessly tossed it there in exchange for something a bit rougher. She ran her finger over the fluffy feather "I think I found a new toy to add to the collection." she smirked, dropping it back into the vase and exiting the room.

 

 

Inside Cass's bra the tiny woman struggled, wiggling and thrashing as best she could, attempting anything to dislodge herself from the constricting force of the solid nipple around her. She was starting to feel sick from the motions of the breasts jiggling as Cass walked. Up and down back and forth, but the worst was yet to come.

Without warning it felt like she was shot out of a cannon, her body still in the nipple rising upwards at insane speeds only to feel the force of god only knows how many G's as she plummeted back down. The breasts wobbled up and down and back and forth, the fabric pulling in the same motion. It twisted her head to the side as it pressed against her face and the front of the nipple. As she stared to the side, by no choice of her own she saw the tent like space forming around the nipple, the brunt of the fabric's tensile strength pressing on her tiny head and the vast surface of the front of Cass's nipple. How nice it would have been to be there she lamented, tears rolling down her face as she realized she was actually thinking about preferring a different location on her besties nipple. This is what it had come to, no more dreams of her former life, but just desires to be anywhere other then where she currently was on Cass.

The force of the fabric began to push her back, back inside of Cass's nipple. "NOOOOO!" she screamed unable to do anything as all her efforts to escape the nipple were being undone by a bit of fabric. She could feel herself sliding along the smooth skin of the milk duct, see the dim light slowly being blocked from her sight by nipple flesh closing in, the opening resealing trapping her yet again in darkness. The nipple was devouring her, like some sort of horrible animal swallowing her whole, leaving her to rest in its belly, to be nothing but part of Cass's immense body. Her own tiny body shook as she sobbed alone in the dark feeling the vibrations of Cass's blood pounding around her and the gentle sea like sway of her enormous breasts.

The gentle swaying didn't last, nothing lasted. It was always horror, pain, desperation, then silence only for the pattern to repeat until she was killed. There was no hope here, not for her. The tissue around her began to contract, squeezing her body, her arms pressed to her sides, her ribs were being forced inward on both sides. She felt like her guts might bust out her mouth but she couldn't even scream, there wasn't room. The slick skin inside the nipple began to slide pulling her up and down morphing in weird bizarre movements that she could only assume were at Cass's doing.

Everything was because of Cass, it was her body, her slightest movement caused a world changing reaction for someone so small. Through the pain she found herself sinking into a dangerous sense of awe, of respect? Of... she didn't even know, but Cass was no longer just her friend now she was a force of nature, something so beyond any scope of understanding or control by her. The twisting pulling motion slowly coaxed her out of her flesh cocoon and she blinked in the bright light of freedom, her legs still stuffed in Cass's nipple hole.

She watched Cass's fingers, like mountains sliding by her, deafening her with the sound of flesh on flesh, she was shell shocked, no longer caring if she was crushed, watching in a daze unfaced by the danger those fingers possessed. Her head tipped as she saw something green moving toward her, swaying unlike anything she'd ever seen hundreds of fluffy green fingers approaching. They rubbed all around her, touching the nipple's surface everywhere, brushing into her pummeling her, dislodging her from the nipples grip.

She clung, her body responding without her mind interfering, she was falling she knew, and with a bone crushing impact she hit the floor, still nestled in this green cloud. The magnitude of the room spewed out around her, the legs of furniture growing from the jungle of carpet fibers and stretching to the heavens, a canopy made of the undersides of furniture. It was too much, her brain had checked out. She had no idea how long she laid there, not blinking not thinking. Painfully aware of the gargantuan presence of her friend beside her, just existing and barely even that.

Then there was Cass, her face staring at her like a goddess, something so beyond human. For a moment she felt herself thinking she didn't deserve to be seen, she was nothing to her, nothing in comparison to this being. The pounding sound below her perch snapped her out of this destructive thought process and the familiar smell of her friends' privates came with the breeze. She turned to see the forest flattening as Cass's finger moved across the emerald landscape. PFFFFTT PFFFFT PFFFT the green fronds beat against the approaching finger, and then it was her turn. Cass's finger slammed into her and she tumbled up over the ridges, across the dark surface toward the underside of her pink fingernail, with a crash the underside of the painted nail halted her movement, and for the second time that day she slipped into the peaceful embrace of unconsciousness. 

Nailed it! by FrostGiantess

 

The spicy smell of peppers slowly invaded her senses, mingling with her mind in a strange confusing way. It was so ever present so overwhelming. “Ugghhh” she groaned, it was like someone was shoving salsa up her nose. She cracked her eyes her head still spinning and instantly her current situation came spilling back in on her, bashing her mind with flashbacks and replaying over and over as the pain racking her body. 

 

She twisted seeing nothing but pink. Her body jammed in something paste like? She pulled her hand free and scooped up a handful of the stuff “what is this?” She whispered bringing it to her nose and sniffing. It didn’t really smell like anything, in particular. Around her in the mush like material were large rocks. It took her a minute to put the pieces together, given her location, it was dirt. She was stuck in a bit of debris under Cass’s fingernail. It was a mix of dirt, dead skin, lotion, probably cum and god knows what else. 

 

She reached up and covered her nose as the smell of onions, tomato, and pepper made its second appearance. She could feel herself moving with the fingernail and peered out through the narrow opening between nail and finger. Through that half moon of vision she saw red then “CRUNCH!” She slammed her face down her hands covering her ears from the deafening sound. She tentatively removed her hands, everything buzzing from the damage to her ears. Her tiny brain couldn’t seem to figure it out as the sound again tried to remove any hearing she has left. She recovered her ears and hunkered down waiting for it to end. 

 

As she looked up she saw the red outside but now it was intruding on her space, spilling in on what little real estate she had claimed. It seeped under the nail coating her body in spicy acid, the smell was intense and she coughed as it burned her eyes and nose. She could feel the liquid causing her body to slip and she tried to brace herself under the nail but there was nothing to grab. She slipped out from under Cass’s nail and rolled across a hard white surface. She laid still, dripping with salsa juice against the cool floor, not wanting to get up and see what was coming next. 

 

Curiosity is a strange thing, even when you really don’t wanna know you still wanna know, so she looked. Her eyes panning up, it seemed to be the only way to look at her new size. Above her hung Cass’s breasts, covered but still ever present and partially shrouded by them her face. Her mouth was closed but moving... she was chewing. Turning to her left she saw the mountain of salsa, to her right something akin to a content of taco, half of it apparently missing as its interior stuffings spewed out about it. Surrounding her was a mine field of boulders, about the same size as her. 

 

Cass’s hand descended, the shadow of the colossal appendage moving over the plat like a storm cloud. The plate shook knocking her to her feet as Cass’s fingers wrapped around the land mass known as taco and effortlessly lifted it into the heavens. Sauces spewed from it like blood from an animal pierced by the talons of a bird of prey. Dripping out and dripping back to the plate with a bang and a splash gushing out like tiny rivers across the plate. She felt her blood run cold as Cass bit into it, her teeth ripping through it with ease. So much of the taco vanished in an instant, behind those plump moist lips, chewed  and swallowed. 

 

Watching something so enormous simply vanish into nothing filled her with terror, and knowing that the being responsible was even bigger was beyond measure. At her new size Cass eating a taco was like watching a goddess destroy Atlantis. She felt herself backing away but tripped her eyes transfixed on this immortal being who was once her friend. She knew it was crazy to be thinking like this but her mind was having a hard time convincing her body that someone big enough to eat a country was just Cass. 

 

While she tried desperately to detangle this shock and awe Cass had finished her main course and was eyeing the plate. She could feel those brown eyes staring at her, trying to drown her with their gaze alone. She stared back, “I-Is she looking at me? Can she see me?” For the first time hope began to blossom inside her. But like a flower blooming in a blizzard it wilted as Cass’s finger pressed down a few feet away, lifting up and away with one of the boulders next to her. The finger disappeared into her world swallowing mouth. “She’s just eating the crumbs” she lamented recalling one of Cass’s annoying habits of cleaning off her plate until it was spot less. She paled instantly realizing she was on the plate. “Oh my god she’s gonna think I’m a crumb” she started to panic as Cass’s finger descended. She was flattened against the plate before she even had a chance to try and run. 

 

There was no give in the plate and she was pressed into Cass’s skin, her still lingering saliva holding her in place, and lifted up and toward Cass’s mouth. “Please noooo, don’t eat me Cass!” She begged. To her terror she saw her best friends lips part with a loud smack, could feel her hot moist breath around her like a wind storm, as she neared the dark wet cave of Cass's mouth... 

Lip Service by FrostGiantess

She collided with the substantial pink muscle, her slight body scraped off the finger and onto the serpentine like body part like the crumb Cass believed her to be. The lips sealing behind her like soft fleshy doors with a wet “SMACK” 

 

A scant bit of light managed to squeeze in around the finger still squished between the lips. It illuminated the horror of her situation. The tongue was like a carpet, tiny bristle like fingers that flattened beneath her all coated in saliva, and spaced farther apart rounded little hills of taste buds. Far above the roof of Cass’s mouth like a domed ceiling in some ancient building, and hanging from that ceiling tightly spaced pillars of white, the light sparkling off their smooth flawless surface as saliva dripped from them. Rising to meet those ivory beings were even more of their kind. Teeth tightly closed but prepared at a moments notice to spring apart and ensnare her body between them,grinding her into nothing but paste to be washed away. She felt herself swallow hard hoping Cass wasn’t going to do the same, as she gazed in terror at the darkness at the back of the throat, that tunnel leading to an acidy death of digestion. 


She jumped to her feet and ran toward the tiny gap around the finger before it was pulled from the mouth sealing her in with zero chance of escape. This was the one chance she had, with all the horrors she’d experienced since being shrunken on Cass she's never been given her an option of escape until now, she was not going to miss it. 


Adrenaline pumped through her and her legs moved toward their goal, but they hadn’t taken into consideration the effects of saliva. She felt her feet slip, With a wet crash she fell flat on her face. The softness of the tongue cushioning the blow to her body but not her pride. Before she could get up her ears popped from a sudden change in pressure. With a “SLLLUUURP” deafening her, her body was pulled toward her goal. Riding a wave of saliva she was being forced toward the exit as Cass sucked at her finger, then disaster! 


The massive tongue bellow her began to roll and the saliva wave changed direction. She slid down away from the outside world and toward the base of Cass’s fingertip. The saliva still tinged with Mexican spices ran like streams around her, all pooling around the finger. With a thud she was pushed against it and pulled down into the lake of spit gathered there. The suction held her under and she struggled against the torrent tying desperately to break surface and breath. Her lungs burned begging for sweet sweet air and she screamed bubbles erupting from around her mouth for a second as Cass’s spit flooded her lungs. She clawed frantically at the finger looking for escape, and as all seemed over the suction stopped. With a gasp she broke the surface, coughing and sputtering in the dimness of the giantess’s mouth. 


The pink behemoth turned over slowly, draining the lake that had nearly been her grave away but refusing to allow her to escape. It crushed her against Cass’s finger and began to slide over her meager body. The tastebuds pressing into her back as it slid over her “thump thump thump” each bump knocking the wind from her burning lungs as it pressed her harder and harder against Cass’s finger. “Ughhhh” she moaned unable to even turn her head from the relentless massive licking of her body. 



Finally she’d run the gantlet of the tongues size and it slithered over the top of the finger her in the ocean of saliva that had gathered below it in the bottom of Cass’s mouth. She swam forward and clambered onto Cass’s inner gums, a wall of ivory rose up before her. She reached out and placed her palm against the hard white wall, her neck craning up “how the hell do I climb this” she panicked. Her mind slid back in time, a moment years ago, simple and unimportant then but life saving now. Her and Cass... they’d been putting on makeup, preparing to hit the bars for a night out. Cass was leaned over the sink looking in the mirror “I hate this stupid gap!” She whined her smile in the mirror turning to a frown. Her own voice chimed in “shut up you can’t even see it, gurl. You look amazing stop hating on yourself." she flashed back “the fucking gap!” Her head twisted back and forth and she saw it, scrambling she rushed toward it, and sure as shit it was there. Barely visible to a normal human but to her it was a gateway to freedom. 


She jammed herself in, the two teeth forming a narrow hallway to traverse. Slowly she moved, her back and breasts rubbing against the edges of the teeth, uncomfortably close, her feet sinking into gums. The unfortunate smell of past meals lingering in the crevasse she now moved through. Before her was a wall of smooth pink flesh, the inside of Cass’s enormous lip. There was no thought process other than escape and as she reached the wall of pink she stopped, unsure of what to do now. 


With a deep breath to steady her nerves she pushed against it, the moist smooth flesh compressing around her, sliding against her skin as she moved against it. She was outside the mouth but still inside the lips, her body crammed tightly against the front of Cass’s bottom front teeth. She began to wiggle trying to work her way up and hopefully over the lip, far away from this moist death trap. The wiggling wasn’t working, there was no friction with the layer of saliva coating everything. She pushed against the slick smooth flesh, her hands attempting to make an sort of space she could move better in, surprisingly the skin flexed and allowed her passage. She moved toward the finger slowly covering decent ground until “POP!” The finger vanished from the mouth, sending a ripple through the skin pressing around her, banging her against the teeth behind her. 


The sudden disappearance caused a gush of air and it filled the pocket she was in lifting her airborne in the vacuum of space the substantial finger had just occupied. As Cass’s lip snapped back to fill the space she was flung up and out and with a thud landed on top of Cass’s lower lip as the top lip descended. The huge plump lips sandwiched her between them. Holding her firmly yet cushioning her body in the same instant. Around her she heard a buzzing, the lips vibrated and from deep in Cass’s throat a humming started. A tune stuck in her head bellowed out and shook the tiny woman trapped between her lips. When it stopped hot humid air gushed out and the lips parted, the thick coating of saliva covering her body was the only thing that kept Cass’s breath from blowing her away, but it still hit her with hurricane forces blowing out and over her. 


 

Then a new smell, the most overwhelming yet, coconut. Intense coconut overpowered her senses as she was crushed into the softness of Cass’s lip. Surrounded by thick white paste, she tumbled over the lip carried by this coconut powerhouse, too small to do anything, too exhausted to even know what was happening anymore. “PPFFF SMACK” her ears ached at the super charged lip smack above her. She looked to her left and right, nothing but the glistening purple tinted flesh of lips and the smell of coconut. Unable to move a finger as the thick paste bound her to her best friend's kissably plump lips. Then it dawned on her, it was lip gloss, coconut lip gloss. She was stuck to the bottom of Cass’s lip held firmly in the sticky sweetness of her lip gloss. To make matters worse there was only one time Cass wore coconut lip gloss... when she was with her boyfriend

Chapter Sex by FrostGiantess

Knock knock knock! The banging on the door filled her tiny heart with dread. Cass and her stowaway lumbered toward the door. Before the door even opened she knew who would be there and sure enough he was, filling the open door like a god stood Cass’s boyfriend. They’d been on and off over the years and she was personally not a fan of him. He was a player, never willing to settle down with her bestie, always dumping her when they started getting too serious but Cass always took him back.

She shuddered as his puckered lips filled her entire field of vision, colliding with Cass’s and sandwiching her between the two lovebirds. She was ground back and forth, the Titans she had come between intertwining tongues, thick saliva from who knows which ran down the lips coating her. The loud smacking of the lovers lips made her jump nearly out of her skin but the pressure they forced from both sides prevented that. “I missed you so much baby” Cass purred as the lips parted ways. A louder smack that sent vibrations through her body resounded around them as he slapped Cass’s ass.

“I’ve been thinking about that ass all day mama.” He cooed rubbing against Cass, his hot breath washing around the side of Cass’s neck and mingling with the scent of coconut as he ground up against Cass, his arms reaching around to try and finger his girlfriend. She slid across the lip toward the horrors of the mouth she’d just escaped as Cass gasped sharply, the inhale threatening to suck her back in but the “mmmmmmmm” vibrating her away as the gods hands teased his goddess.

The pair unknowing carried her to the bedroom. The lights dimmed and the music began to roar, disorienting her. She heard a ziiiiiip and before her was a new horror. A dick head of unimaginable proportions, she was eye to eye with it, fully erect, the purple head engorged with blood and lust. The slit in the tip oozing with precum drooling as it eyed her tiny form. Hot moist air washed over her as Cass opened her mouth, her tongue slithering out running over her lips and her best friend as she moistened them in preparation for the task ahead. The tongue slathered her in a fresh coat of saliva, eating away the thick lip gloss holding her in place, smothering her into the soft plump lips. Taste buds racking across her front, with her arms now free she wiped the saliva from her eyes with just enough time to see the dick rapidly approaching.

The dick head disappeared above her own head, taken in by Cass’s huge mouth “SHHHHHHHHLLLL” the shaft slid across the lips as it plunged deeper into the mouth. She was plunged into a forest of musky pubes, the hairs rubbing against her body and the lips around her, threatening to scoop her off and leave her lost in the thick manscape around her. She beat at the hairs as they rubbed, her arms being pushed back with ease by the pubic bush around the base of the dick. Over and over as Cass deep throated the huge pulsing member, the pubes becoming matted with her saliva. The sound of gagging from time to time making her own stomach turn as her friend choked on the pulsing member.

Cass pulled back and began to work the head, her lips rolling inward taking the tiny girl stuck to them toward the dick head. She was rubbed between lip and slimy head. The natural shape of the dick colliding with her body, scrapping her from Cass’s lip. Leaving her jammed on the underside of the dick head, in the crevice between the glands. In the hurricane of tongue, saliva, and lips battering the dick she was now plastered to she felt it throbbing. She could feel his heartbeat around her, feel the blood pump as it fed the monster she was stuck to.

As the master of the member groaned his dick twitched threatening to buck her off. Cass’s tongue twisted around it, lapping greedily between the glands, stroking his sensitive areas, the huge tongue plucked her off, and slide her across the vast head, pressing her tiny body into the giving flesh of the head of the dick. Dragging her through the salty precum, threatening to press her into his dick hole to drown or suffocate.

The edge of his piss slit snagged her and the tongue slithered on. She watched Cass retreat through blurry vision, her eyes stinging from the salty acid precum oozing around her. The slick surface of the giants urethra pressing in and out on her as his dick throbbed with his pounding heart. She knew the pounding was just starting.

She bobbed above Cass, her body laid out stretching for what seemed like miles on the bed bellow. She saw her milk chocolate thighs spread and the harpoon she was stuck to flew toward its target. The heat of Cass’s moist sex washed over her as the dick hesitated before the enormous mulberry lips, thick and wrinkled glistening with anticipation. She could feel tears running down her cheeks as the dick pushed aside the flesh curtains plunging her into the dark warm pussy of Cass...

Lost at see by FrostGiantess

The dick slid back and forth inside Cass's love tunnel. Her body reached perhaps the worst level of discomfort so far in her new life in Hell. The dick around her was being squished as it forced itself inside of Cass. The flesh surrounding her pressing in on her to such a degree that she was unable to move, not even her chest could expand and contract, so she stayed there, unable to breath, panic racking her fragile mind yet no way for her body to even attempt to express the sheer terror she was experiencing. All the while her tormentors were beginning to feel the pleasures of each others touch.

He slid his dick head back and forth inside Cass, his efforts not going unnoticed by her body. The humidity level around her began to climb, she could hear Cass's juices flowing around the grinding dick she was jammed into. As she was about to pass out from heat and lack of oxygen the dick slipped out. "Damn you're wet, gurl." vibrated through her and in that one moment she thrashed, not caring if she fell to her death, her cheeks flushed with adrenaline as air rushed into her lungs.

Whether it was her efforts or just gravity she didn't know but she felt herself come free of the dick slit, toppling forward face first into a small glob of cum on the tip of his dick head. A long groan bubbled out of her mouth, her face pressed against his musky skin.

There was no escape, her actions had zero impact, she was at the mercy of these unaware gods and she could do nothing without their blessings. They controlled everything, this was their world and she no longer belonged in it.

Darkness and heat surrounded her once more as she was pushed back inside Cass, dragged along as the dick thrust in and out, harder and deeper. She no longer cared, she kept telling herself to just accept this fate. She felt her body come loose completely. She was rolled and thrashed in the ocean of juices inside Cass's tunnel. In some weird way she found peace in this. Like someone drowning in the ocean, being carried by the waves, turbulence all around yet her mind was accepting of her fate. There was no escape, no release of death, only turmoil in this place.

The dick rammed her into something hard. Bubbles erupted from her mouth as the twitching ramrod crushed her against Cass's cervix. Her body vibrated with Cass's moans of pleasure, with the twitching of the spasming dick she was pinned against. Pressure blasted her face, as the dick exploded its load inside Cass. The cum forced itself into her mouth to such an extent that it pushed out her nostrils. Cass's walls shook around her as she came as well, her orgasm shifting and shaking the love juices she was drowning in. As the quakes subsided she found her body draped across the dick, like resting on some massive jellyfish.

She felt it pulling away and with a wet pop it exited Cass's tunnel. She knew she was breathing again but it didn't matter. She had wanted to die, so this survival was no victory. The lovers spoke a few words and like a curtain the foreskin of the dick she was stuck to slowly rolled over her, trapping her underneath it, pressed against the dick again in darkness. This time the darkness claimed her mind as well and she found herself alone inside her own mind, passed out, asleep, she didn't know.

She was in darkness, nothing new here, yet this was different. The light slowly filtered in, she was in Cass's room and she was big? no she was normal. Her hands reached up and touched her face. "I'm I'm back!" she cried tears of joy running from her eyes, she turned and Cass was sitting on the bed.

"Why are you crying?" she asked looking freaked out.

"I-I was shrunk and you... you did such horrible things to me!" she sobbed. Cass looked at her like she was totally insane. "You didn't know I was there!" she cried wiping her eyes. Cass got off the bed and stood in front of her, her face was cold and uncaring, her lips were moving but no sound came out. Slowly the room began to expand around her, and with it Cass as well. "PLEASE NOOOOO!" she screamed her hands clasping her head as she rolled into a ball. Cass now towered above her and stared down, hatred burning in her eyes.

"How stupid can you be?" she laughed "I knew the whole time." Her words shattered her spirit and she looked up to see the bottom of Cass's foot above her. "You were always such a pathetic little loser." she taunted her foot slowly lowering toward her. "You fucking worm" she seethed as the wrinkled sole smashed down on her.

Her eyes snapped open and moved from one side to the other. She couldn't move her arms or legs but around her she could see Cass's room, still huge. "Will this never end?" she whispered "Maybe I'm really in Hell." she knew she was stuck to the dick, cemented in place by a mix of both Cass and her boyfriends cum, the fact that she was no longer under the foreskin meant he must be hard again. She just laid there staring up at the ceiling until Cass's voice boomed like thunder in the distance. "Good morning" it cooed, her face moving above her. Those beautiful dark eyes looking right at her yet looking through her. "You ready for round 2 baby." she giggled... 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10353