Naoe's Tiny Misadventures by idunnow
Summary:

Naoe from Plus-Sized Elf is mysteriously shrunken down and must rely on the otherworldly women around him for help.


Categories: Adult 30-39, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Gentle, Maternal, Muscle, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 30918 Read: 39896 Published: March 30 2021 Updated: June 08 2021
Story Notes:

A series commissioned by an anonymous user. This has no connection to my other Plus-Sized Elf giantess story.

-----

1. Oga the ogre by idunnow

2. Ooeda by idunnow

3. Kuroeda by idunnow

4. Chief Akiho by idunnow

5. The Gorgon Sisters by idunnow

6. First Dream by idunnow

7. Second Dream by idunnow

8. Satyr by idunnow

9. Epilogue by idunnow

Oga the ogre by idunnow
Author's Notes:

More chapters coming soon-ish

When Naoe arrived at the gym, he found it nearly empty. The only other person there was Oga, the ogre woman, whom he had agreed to help out with her workout today. He explained to her what the plan for the day was and got her started on her routine with some stretches. While she was in the middle of doing that, he got a message on his phone and had to excuse himself for a moment. “You're doing very well,” he told her. “Keep doing this for now. I'll be back in a minute; just have to make a call first.” He went to the locker room so he could talk in private; when he finished a couple minutes later, he started making his way back to Oga. On his way there, all of a sudden he got a really weird sensation, as though all the mass were being squeezed out of him, and he found himself shrinking so fast that he couldn't even call for help before it stopped, leaving him at just a quarter of an inch tall.

He had no idea what had caused this. All he knew was that he had to get help. He tried to use his phone to call someone, but it wasn't working. His only option now was to try to get Oga's attention. With this plan in mind, he started making his way towards her.

The closer he got, the more intimidated he became. Oga was a very big woman, not only in height but also in muscle mass. She stood at 7'1, which compared to him was more like two thousand feet tall, and she was so muscular she looked like she could lift a car.

As he approached her, Naoe circled around to her front where he hoped she might see him. Once there, he noted that even the smallest of her toes dwarfed him. He was totally insignificant next to her.

He looked up at the giant ogre woman and tried to judge what best approach was. She was only stretching her arms at the moment, so she wouldn't be moving her feet too much; maybe he could get her attention by poking her. He inched closer to her toes and carefully tapped on one of them, ready to bolt at a moment's notice. When he saw there was no response, he tried tapping her more forcefully, and eventually he resorted to banging on her toe with his fists. Still, no response: he was too small and she was too focused on her workout to notice him. He tried yelling up at her, but his voice was too soft for her to hear. It occurred to him, however, that maybe he could make himself heard if he managed to get all the way up to her ears .

Of course, to get there he would first have to climb her body, and that was a daunting prospect. He had done some mountain climbing before, so it wasn't like he was totally unprepared for it, but Oga was like a living, breathing mountain; climbing her would be unlike anything he had done before. In the end, he could think of no better alternative, so he steeled himself and started on his journey by climbing onto her toes. From there he walked up the slope of her foot until he reached her ankle, then jumped up and grabbed onto her tight yoga pants, whose threads made for good footholds at his size.

Before climbing higher, he first circled around to the back of her leg. He feared that if Oga saw him crawling up her leg at this size she would mistake him for a bug and crush him, so it was best to avoid detection for now by staying at her back.

He made it past her calves and thighs without any trouble. Once he made it to the underside of her buttcheeks, however, things started getting a bit harder as the climbing surface sloped backwards. To make matters worse, Oga started doing squats right then. Naoe stopped climbing, having no other option than to cling to her ass as she repeatedly crouched down and stood back up, her motions bringing her ass terribly close to the ground. If she lost her balance and fell back, she would end up sitting on top of Naoe, and there was no way he could survive something like that, he thought. Thankfully, she soon finished without any such mishaps, and he was able to resume his climb.

He had clambered it all the way up to her pants' waistband before he had to stop. He had made it this far, but now he faced what seemed an insurmountable obstacle. The bare skin of her Oga's exposed midriff that separated her sports bra form her yoga pants.

There were no footholds on her skin like there were on her pants, meaning it would be very easy for him to slip, and fall to the ground far below. What should he do now; risk climbing her skin, or give up and try to find some other way to get her attention?

By this point Oga had stopped exercising and was looking around for Naoe. He'd been gone a long time and she found it strange he hadn't returned yet. As she was looking for him, she reached back to adjust her waistband. Naoe happened to be right at the spot she grabbed, so he was caught between her fingers and lifted up up as Oga reached to wipe her brow. From there, Naoe fell down and landed on her chest, rolling down the slope of her bosom until he finally managed to hold on to her sports bra, hanging down from the tip of her breasts.

A downwards glance made him freeze in terror as he saw the thousand-foot drop to the ground below. He had to force himself to look away from it, resolving not to look again. Above, he saw Oga's massive face looming over him. It would be so easy for her to see him now if she only looked down, but she didn't. He was completely beneath her notice.

Naoe began climbing again, slowly making his way up Oga's bosom, whose slope made for a much better climbing surface than the sheer cliffs of her legs. He climbed up her bra straps and onto her shoulders, and from there he was able to grab on to a strand of her hair, climbing it like a rope on his way to her hear. Seeing the goal so close now, he couldn't help feeling a bit proud of himself. From the ground it had seemed like an impossible climb, but he had somehow managed to conquer Mount Oga, and was almost at its peak. Just a bit further and he would finally be able to get some help.

All his hope turned to dread, however, when he heard a familiar voice behind him. “Figures I'd find you here.” At those words, Oga turned towards the gym's entrance, where a huge figure was standing at the door.

Her head's movement caused the hair that Naoe was climbing to swing wildly, forcing him to hold on tight so he wouldn't be thrown off. Once it stopped, he looked to see who had spoken. His worst fears were confirmed when he saw saw Hitome, the cyclops woman, coming closer.

“Are we the only ones here?” she asked Oga as she approached. Though her face and hairstyle gave her a youthful appearance, she was even taller than the ogre woman, and just as muscular.

“The human came with me; he went to make a phone call and should be around here somewhere. Other than that, there's no one else,” Oga replied, standing her ground.

“Good. Then maybe now we can finally settle our score,” Hitome said as she finally reached the other woman. They stood chest-to-chest, staring at each other in defiance.

“This is bad,” Naoe thought. These two were very competitive with each other, and when they started sparring, getting caught between them was like getting caught between two fighting elephants—well, for someone of normal size that's how it was. For Naoe at his current size, it would be more like getting caught between two tectonic plates. Survival was not a likely prospect.

Desperate to get Oga's attention before the two started throwing punches, he started climbing faster to reach her ear. He was about to speak up when Oga threw a punch at the cyclops, causing her hair to whip forward and sending him flying through the air. He landed softly right on Hitome's prodigious chest and scrambled to find purchase on the massive bosom, clinging to the fabric of her shirt for all he was worth. Her breast was bouncing so much it was like she was trying to throw him off. As blow after blow connected around him, the sound of their punches a thunderstorm to his hears, he struggled to hold on to what felt like the world's biggest mechanical bull.

He was sent flying again after a particularly forceful punch and landed on Oga's shoulder where he barely managed to hold on to her bra strap. He wouldn't last long, however, as another punch shook him free of it and he fell down along the length of Hitome's body, all the way down to her waist, where he was able to grab onto one of her pants' drawstrings. He clung fiercely to it, hanging on even as it swung wildly in every direction. After a while, the women started grappling with each other and Naoe found himself caught between the pair's muscular thighs; it was like being caught between two dueling mountains. Finally, Oga was able to get some leverage over her opponent and lift her overhead with a triumphant roar. As she did so, Naoe took the opportunity to drop down onto Oga's head, landing right between her horns. Not a second later, she threw the cyclops onto the ground. Landing with a mighty CRASH, the cyclops tried to push herself up, but Oga firmly pressed her down with a foot on her back, keeping her pinned to the ground.

“Okay, okay, you beat me,” Hitome said once she saw couldn't manage to get out from under the ogre woman. Oga helped her up and then the two of them shook hands. “Good fight.”

“It was,” Oga agreed. “Want to stay and train with me?”

“No, thank you. I only stopped by because I saw you inside; I was actually on my way to grab lunch. You wanna join me?”

“Nah, I want to work out some more. Besides, I'm still waiting for the human to come back. I wonder what could be taking him so long?” she muttered to herself.

“Alright then, see you around,” Hitome said as she turned and left the gym.

As they finished talking, Naoe started climbing down Oga's hair so he could reach her ear at last. Once he was hanging right in front of Oga's ear, he called out to her. “Oga! Can you hear me?” he yelled.

“Human?” Oga asked, looking all over for him. “Where are you?”

“Please stop moving!” Naoe yelled as he was swung around on Oga's hair from her looking around for him. “I've somehow been shrunk down to the size of an ant. Right now I'm hanging from a strand of your hair and talking into your ear. Please reach up very carefully and pick me up.”

Oga did as he asked, reaching up and feeling something like a small bug on her hair. She brought her thumb and forefinger around it and softly pressed them together before bringing it under her gaze. When she saw there was indeed a really tiny Naoe between her fingers, she couldn't help but gasp. She hadn't quite believed him when he told her what had happened to him, but now she could see he had told the truth. “Human, you're so small,” she said in wonder as she looked him over. She dropped him onto the palm of her hand and placed a fingertip next to him to compare its size to his, finding that it totally dwarfed him. She could have smothered him under it and he probably wouldn't have been able to resist.

He was so small and helpless that he triggered her easily-aroused maternal instincts; she wanted nothing more than to protect and take care of him. “Don't worry, human. You're in good hands with me. I'll make sure nothing happens to you.”

“Thank you, Oga. What I really need is some help getting back to normal, though. Could you call Elfuda and Kuroeda to tell them what happened?”

“Of course I can do that, child—I mean, human. But first, tell me: are you feeling thirsty?”

“Well, maybe a little,” Naoe cautiously admitted. There was something weird, he felt, about the way Oga was talking to him. What exactly did she have in mind?

“Then let mama—I mean, let me give you a drink. But first, let's go somewhere more private.”

“Why would we need to go somewhere private for that?” Naoe asked, but the ogre woman paid him no mind. She went off to the locker room and once she got there she pulled off her bra, leaving her huge boobs totally exposed. The twin orbs hung in front of him like massive celestial objects. It seemed impossible for something that size to hang so gracefully, but somehow they managed it. Naoe went speechless at the sight of them. What on Earth was Oga doing?

He was still in shock when he was moved onto the right breast's nipple, being pushed into it so firmly he couldn't even breathe. “Go on, drink,” Oga said as she felt the tiny little human squirm against her.

Naoe tried to push the supple flesh away from him. He found some success at first, but the more he pushed, the more the nipple pushed back as it began to harden, engorging in size until it was bigger than he was. “Oga, please stop this!” He begged her, to no effect.

“What's wrong? Can't you get the milk out? You really are helpless. I guess mama will have to help you out with that.” She raised a hand to her nipple and massaged it until a small trickle of milk flowed out o fit—a trickle for her but a small flood for Naoe, who was left soaked in milk as the white liquid washed over his tiny body. “Want some more?” she asked as she kept stimulating her nipple, keeping her milk flowing. Naoe tried to ask her to stop, but only got some milk in his mouth as he tried to speak. He swallowed it reflexively and found that it actually tasted good, though drinking it made him feel seriously weirded out.

After a few more seconds, Oga finally pulled him away form her boob. Still drenched, Naoe shivered as a gust of air blew into him, chilling him to the bone. “Oh, are you cold? Don't worry, I have the perfect place to keep you warm,” Oga said as she pulled her sports bra back on. She tugged on the neck, exposing her cleavage, and dropped Naoe into it.

Naoe fell over a hundred feet before he met with the skin of Oga's boobs. He slid down them and finally ended up in her cleavage, firmly wedged between both of her breasts as they were held against each other by her bra. “I'll see how I can help you once I'm done with my workout. For now, just hold on,” Oga said as she left the locker room. Outside, she went back to doing her exercises, which involved a lot of strength training as well as some aerobics. All the movement caused her breasts to bounce nonstop, and poor Naoe was bounced along with them. Not only that, but the workout was causing Oga's body to heat up and she was seriously starting to sweat. As if being drenched with her milk weren't enough, now Naoe found himself thoroughly soaked in her sweat. He was sticky all over; when he made it back to normal, the first thing he would do was take a good long bath to get all all this stuff off of him.

With so much bouncing and sweating, Oga's cleavage turned into a very slippery place to be. Soon Naoe began sliding down her breasts, a little bit at a time. Eventually he slipped free of them and fell screaming all the way to the floor. To his surprise, he survived the impact just fine, feeling dazed but with his body still in one piece, and without the least bit of pain.

He rolled over onto his back and saw Oga's gigantic sole looming over him. Again he screamed and held up his arms as if to stop it from crushing him. As well have tried to hold back an avalanche. He was stepped on like a bug, but he was still alive; whatever had caused him to shrink had probably also made his body more resistant, otherwise he would have no doubt been killed under Oga's tremendous weight. He had that much to be thankful for, at least.

What he didn't have to b e thankful for was that he remained stuck to Oga's foot even as she lifted it up. He would remain stuck like that, being stepped on over and over again, until well after her workout when, searching desperately for him all over the Gym, Oga eventually thought to look under her foot and found him plastered to her sole. She peeled him off with a fingernail, then pressed him tight against her chest, weeping as she apologized to him. Not until she got it all out of her system did she pull him away again.

She set off for Naoe's house then, to get some help in returning him to his size. Maybe there he could find someone a bit more stable to take care of him.

Ooeda by idunnow

All was pitch black for Naoe as he was held within the confines of Oga's fist. The giant ogre carried him, supposedly, to his apartment, though in reality he had no way of knowing if that was so. Not that he doubted her or thought she would try to kidnap him—it was just a measure of how truly helpless he was at his meager quarter-inch and of how much he depended on others for survival. The ogre woman was overbearing, but not uncaring. She would take him to his home, where he would hopefully be passed off to Erufuda, who, whatever her faults, he could at least trust not to force him into breastfeeding.

Trapped in his cocoon, his only knowledge of what was happening in the outside world came from the muffled sounds that reached his hears through the ogre's thick hand. He didn't know how close they were to his place until he felt Oga come to a stop and he heard a knock. There was the sound of a door opening, and then Erufuda's voice.

“Oga? What are you doing here? And where's the human?” she asked.

All of a sudden Naoe found himself back in the open air as Oga's hand uncurled from around him. Squinting until his eyes acclimatized themselves to the light, taking in the fresh air, stretching to do away with the numbness in his limbs, Naoe slowly became aware of his surroundings, in particular of the giant elf face looming in front of him. Erufuda looked shocked to see him. As for himself, he was glad to have finally found someone other than Oga. Maybe now he could get away from the ogre.

“He was helping me with my workout at the gym when he had to leave to answer a phone call. I found him like this some time later,” Oga explained.

“Human, area you alright?” Naoe nodded, managing to give her a reassuring smile. “What caused all this?” she asked.

“Beats me,” Oga said. “He told me he doesn't know either. Said he just started shrinking out of nowhere.”

“I bet the satyr is behind this,” Erufuda said, her face furrowing in anger.

Naoe had had much the same thought. The satyr had access to a number of powerful and insidious magical spells and had shown no qualms in using them to inconvenience him and his friends on many occasions. She was by far the most likely culprit. Still, they'd have to find her to make sure—she was far from the only magical creature around.

His thoughts were interrupted as he saw Erufuda's hand reaching out to him. Finally, he thought as he prepared himself to be picked up, he would be free of Oga's smothering attentions.

Before she could snatch him away, however, Oga's hand curled around him again and pulled him close. “What are you doing?” he heard Erufuda's voice from outside.

“I'm protecting him.”

“You think I would try to hurt him?”

“No, but you don't have experience in handling him like I do. You could hurt him by accident,” Oga said. Of course, she herself had mishandled him on more than one occasion, and even stepped on him, but she wasn't about to admit that.

“Then I swear I'll be very careful with him. Now can you please hand him over?”

“No. I will protect my baby from anything that might harm him,” Oga said. Her fist squeezed him tighter, emptying his lungs of their air. If it weren't for whatever protective spell was on him, he would have been crushed like a bug.

“He's not your baby, you dumb ogre. This isn't even like the time when he got turned into a baby by mistake. He doesn't look anything like a kid; he's a fully grown man,” Erufuda said. There was a stillness and a long silence in which all he could hear was Oga's pounding heartbeat. Naoe felt he was about to pass out form a lack of oxygen if she didn't loosen her grip soon. Eventually, however, the elf relented. “Fine, you can take care of him. Keep him safe in here for now, I'll go ask the others if they have any idea where the satyr might be.” She left as soon as Oga agreed to the arrangement.

Naoe set to filling his lungs with air as soon as Oga released him again. Lying on his back, he saw her face above, smiling at him. She brought a finger over and began petting him. “Is there anything you want, child? Food? Water? A nap, maybe?”Naoe sighed. It seemed Erufuda had given up on him. She probably didn't care to anger the ogre. If only her aunt, Ooeda, had been there, maybe she could have made Oga hand him over. Come to think of it, where was Ooeda? He was pretty sure she should have come back from her jog by now.

Either way, he would evidently be spending some more time with Oga. “Well, I could really use a bath,” he said. He was sticky all over from having been soaked in the giant ogre's sweat and milk, and his clothes still clung to his skin uncomfortably. If he could get himself cleaned up that might at least make this more bearable.

“Whatever you want, child,” Oga said. The immense environments of his house flew past him at dizzying speeds as she carried him off to the bathroom on her open palm. Once she got there, she set him down on the tub and turned on the faucet. A torrent of water spilled out from it, crashing down into the tub with all the might of a waterfall, its thundering splashing sounds deafening to his ears.

“You don't need to fill the whole tub for me,” he yelled at Oga over all the noise as she crouched down to look at him. “I'm sure I could bathe just fine in a bottle cap.”“Oh, the water's not for you alone. I worked up quite a sweat at the gym, so I figured I should take a bath too. I'll bathe with you, sweetie,” Oga said.

“W-what!? Oga, I don't think that's safe. Oga? Oga!” He yelled up at her but it was no use. She had stood again and was out of earshot, especially with the sound of the water splashing into the tub. He was going to end up in the tub with her and there was nothing he could do about it.

Once the tub was full enough, Oga turned off the faucet and began taking off her sports bra. She had only raised it to her neck when the sound of a door closing shut made her stop. A few seconds later, Erufuda came running into the bathroom.

“Keep your clothes on. I think I might have a lead on where the satyr is. I need you to come help me look for her,” she said as she went and grabbed Oga by the arm, dragging the bewildered ogre away before she could object. “Human, stay put! We'll be back later!” Erufuda yelled as she and Oga left, the door slamming shut behind them.

Naoe silently thanked Erufuda for saving him from his bath with Oga. For the first time since he had been shrunk down, he felt could breathe easy. It would have been a perfect outcome, if he hadn't been left all alone. Now he was stuck up there with nothing to do. Sure, he could jump down to the floor and he'd probably survive, but that would just leave him stranded on the floor where he'd be even harder to spot. Plus, magical protection or no, he was too scared of heights to do it.

He could also dive into the tub to take a bath, but at his size that would be like diving into the ocean with no shore in sight. Without anyone to fish him out, he would be stuck treading water until his muscles gave in and he drowned. No—he would have to wait for someone to come back for him. Preferably someone other than Oga.

Thankfully he wouldn't have long to wait, as after only a few minutes later he heard the front door open and close again. Then he heard a single set of footsteps in the living room. Was it Erufuda, Oga, Ooeda, or... someone else?

He held his breath until he saw the owner of those footsteps pass in front of the bathroom door. As it happened, it was Ooeda, finally come back from her jog. Finally, he thought, someone he could trust to take care of him. The older elf was a dependable woman, her stoic disposition not prone to flights of fancy like Oga. She was the one who treated him most respectfully. A woman like that was just the sort of caretaker he needed in his condition.

So glad to see her was he that he waved and shouted at her as she passed by the bathroom door. She didn't hear him, of course, and she didn't glance into the bathroom so she didn't spot him. He was disappointed, but at least it was good to know she was in the house with him. He listened to her steps as she went around the house, finding that the sound of them comforted him. He perked up when he saw her come into the bathroom again, a bundle of clean clothes under her arm. She seemed surprised to find the tub already full. Had she come in to take a bath?

Naoe tried to get her attention but she didn't see him. Then the giant elf began to undress and his efforts tapered off. His eyes were fixed on her titanic body as more and more of it was revealed to him. Ooeda had a very athletic body, one marred only slightly by the bit of pudge that had built up on her belly from the constant ice cream cones she had taken to eating since her arrival in the human world. She wasn't as built as Oga or Hitome, but she was still stronger than most men, her body honed from years of training and battle as a warrior, an occupation for which the various scars on her body gave testament.

Then she stood, fully naked, looking like a monument to the female form. It was not the first time he had seen her in the nude, but seeing her at this size made it seem a completely new experience. He couldn't help but gawk at her proud carriage and imposing figure.

As she stepped into the tub, her toes bumped him into the water. The frightened shout he gave as he fell was silenced as he splashed into the pool of water. The water's surface roiled as the tub received Ooeda's body into itself, her entrance causing powerful waves and currents which dragged Naoe along helplessly, floating him to the surface only to drag him back under over and over again as he frantically splashed around, fighting to stay above the water.

Finally the waves abated and he was left afloat on the sea. Unfortunately for him, however, he was all the way at the wall opposite to the one on which Ooeda's head rested placidly, her eyes shut and her breathing calm. He had no hope of her noticing him where he was, so he resolved to swim along to one of her knees where he would at least be safe from drowning. Fortunately he was a pretty decent swimmer, and once he'd caught his breath he was able to set off at a good pace. His journey was made even easier after he took off his clothes, letting them sink to the bottom of the tub. He would have liked to keep them on, as they were the only clothes available for him at his size, but they dragged too much on the water so he had to leave them behind. Hopefully he could get Ooeda to salvage them before they were washed down the drain.

After that he son made it to her knee. The climb up to it was so steep it was almost a sheer cliff, but with much effort he managed to reach the top, where he collapsed an the ground and lay panting. Today had been such an exhausting day, from all the climbing, swimming, being stepped on and being squeezed tight in Oga's fist or between her breasts. After such pains, surely he deserved a rest, he thought. So he closed his eyes and forgot his aim to get Ooeda's attention. He would do something about that later, he told himself. But “later” came much sooner than expected as a slight movement of Ooeda's knee was enough to send him tumbling into the water again. He resurfaced and shook his head, freeing it of water droplets, then, accepting the event, he kicked off against the giant elf's thigh and resumed swimming towards her face.

Quite a while later he finally made it to her chest, where each of her breasts presented him with a shore to climb up. He got on the nearest one and walked up its slope. Not without some shame, he thought its surface would make for the most comfortable bed her had ever slept in. Still, he focused and kept going. As he did so, he saw Ooeda's hand rise up and stretch towards him, though he noticed her eyes were still closed. She set her hand down just above him and began scratching herself, perhaps having felt him as an itch on her chest. Her scratching caused her breast to jiggle and bounce; Naoe had to hold himself tight against it so the movement wouldn't through him off. Eventually she withdrew her hand and he was able to keep on climbing her. He made it to her shoulder and from there he climbed up a strand of her hair, like he'd done with Oga. Once he reached her ear he yelled at her, telling her about his condition and asking her to pick him up. Her hand approached him and soon he was being held, firmly but gently, between her thumb and forefinger.

She carried him before her face, where she deposited him onto her open palm. She looked him over with a surprised expression. “What happened to you?” she asked. “And why are you here in the tub?”Relieved to finally find himself in good hands, Naoe began unloading all his problems onto her, beginning with his mysterious shrinking and going on to explain how he'd been trampled and smothered and made to climb so far to be noticed; how Oga had treated him and how he'd been left alone on the bathtub and how he'd been knocked inside by Ooeda herself. It felt good to be able to talk to someone about all these things.

His story finished, she looked on him with sympathy. “I'm sorry I didn't notice you sooner, human,” she said.

“It's fine,” Naoe said. “You couldn't have known.”

“Still, I should make amends for my role in your troubles today. Maybe I can help you out. It sounds like you've had a very rough day—let me help you relax,” she said as she lowered a finger towards him.

Seeing such a large object approaching, Naoe put out his arms to try to ease its advance, lets he be crushed under it. His efforts were futile as the huge digit easily pushed past his arms until it met with his chest. His worries were unjustified, though, as Ooeda applied only a slight pressure onto him, never enough to be uncomfortable or damaging. She gently rubbed his chest with her fingertip, kneading the soreness out of his tired muscles. As her massage went on, he eased all his tension, lying limply on top of her hand while she worked him. When she nudged him with her finger he rolled over so she could give his back the same attention.

Her massage finished, she plucked him from her hand and set him down on top of her ample chest, where he lay, curled up like a baby, taking in the soothing sensations of her body. Her softness was a bed which invited him to sink into it, her warmth a blanket that enveloped him, her heartbeat a lullaby and the rise and fall of her chest with each breath a gentle rocking. It was ironic; Oga wanted so badly to play the role of his mother, but Ooeda, who never even tried to fill it, fit it so much better.

He and she lay together; him basking in her presence and her in the water's embrace, their thoughts a sea of pure contentment. But their minds were jerked back to reality as they heard the door close and a set of footsteps come in. “That must be my niece and the ogre,” Ooeda said, her head perking up. Naoe worried she was going to end their bath to go meet them. She seemed to listen to their noises a while, then let her head fall back again. “We'll speak with them later.”Naoe was glad to hear her judgement and went back to resting on her chest. A while later, however, the bathroom door swung open and in stepped Oga, her naked body wrapped in a towel that barely fit her. “Who's ready to bathe with mommy!” she said as she came in.

The ogre's cheerfulness was cut short as soon as she saw Ooeda already in the tub, giving her a steely glare.

Ooeda began giving Oga a mighty tongue-lashing, really piling onto her for her careless mistreatment of him and her obsession with trying to mother him. Her glare, as withering as her words, made the ogre shrink back, leaving the room in shame once Ooeda had dismissed her. “There,” she said to Naoe then. “She shouldn't bother you so much anymore.”Naoe looked at the giant elf in amazement. “Thank you,” he said.

“Don't worry about it. I'm glad I could help. Anyway, It's about time we get going. I'm curious to hear what my niece and the ogre found,” Ooeda said.

-----

A while later, Ooeda left the bathroom with a fresh set of clothes on, carrying Naoe who was once again clothed. The giant elf had managed to recover his discarded garments for him before letting the water drain out, and drying them out with her breath, he had put them back on.

“Auntie!” Erufuda said. “Glad to see you're back. And you're taking care of the human now, I see. You know, you really did a number on Oga.”“Where is she? Has she left?” Ooeda asked, looking around for the ogre.

“She went to lie down on the bed. She looks kinda depressed.”

“She'll get over it,” Ooeda shrugged. “Now tell me, what did you two find out?”

“Nothing much, really. We tried following a couple leads on where the satyr might be but we weren't able to find her. We could keep looking for her, but who knows when we'd find her.”“So what do you plan to do now?”

“Well, I don't like it, but... I figure the dark elf is our best chance of getting him back to normal right now.”

“The dark elf” being Kuroeda, of course. Aside from the Satyr she was the most skilled magic user he knew. She was pretty good with potions too, most of the time. If anyone could get him back to normal it was her, he thought. The only problem was that she and Erufuda didn't get along too well. Their relationship was like a sibling rivalry, with lots of bickering and occasional fights. That was troublesome enough at his normal size, but at a fraction of an inch tall, who knew what would happen if he ended up getting caught in one of their scuffles.

Ooeda seemed to have had the same thought. “If we go there, will you promise not to start a fight with her?” she asked her niece.

“I promise.”

“Then let's go. Tell the ogre she can come too, if she promises to behave.”

Naoe's gaze followed Erufuda left to relay the message. Despite her assurance she'd behave, he was still a bit apprehensive about having her come along to see Kuroeda, and even more so about Oga. Still, he'd just have to wait and see if they both kept their promises.

He felt a pat on his back and looked up at Ooeda. The giant elf stroked his head with her thumb and gave him a look that set his mind at ease. If there was anyone capable of keeping the others under control, it was her.

The other two women soon returned. With all of them ready to leave, they set off to speak with Kuroeda. Hopefully the dark elf would help put an end to this nightmare.

Kuroeda by idunnow

Naoe was surprisingly happy on his way to Kuroeda's store. Sure, he'd been shrunk to the size of a bug, and he'd had to endure a bunch of stuff because of it, but at least now there was a good chance he could get back to normal soon. At least, he really hoped he could.

He rode on top of Ooeda's shoulder, clinging to a strand of her hair as the elf woman walked down the street. The day was nice and bright, and it was very interesting to see all the familiar sights of the city from such a different perspective, now that he wasn't being carried through them in a tightly-curled fist through which he could make nothing out. Erufuda and Oga trailed behind them, with all three women being on the lookout for potential danger as they walked, or possibly for any signs of the person they suspected was behind his condition.

They soon arrived at the shop where Kuroeda, the dark elf, worked, along with some of her familiars. He saw her standing behind the counter as they walked in.

“You three?” she said as she looked up at them. “What brings you all here? Have you come to buy something?”

“We're here to ask a favor of you, dark elf,” Ooeda said, stepping up to the counter.

Kuroeda sighed. “I'm in the middle of my shift. Can't this wait for later?”

“I'm afraid not.” Ooeda began explaining the situation to the other woman, pulling Naoe down from her shoulder and showing him to her. The more Ooeda said, the more interested Kuroeda got.

“Okay, I think I can help you,” she said at last once the explanation was over. “Give me a minute, and let me know if any customers come in.” She went into the back of the store. From the other side of the doorway, Naoe saw her giving orders to her familiars, who went and gathered all sorts of ingredients for her. After a while, he he caught a heady smell in the air, coming out from the back room. Finally, about half an hour after their arrival, she stepped back out, carrying a dropper and a small vial with some green liquid. “I believe this should get you back to normal,” she said as she signaled for Naoe to be put on the ground.

Ooeda set him down and Kuroeda walked over to him, her steps making the earth tremble. She kneeled over him and used the dropper to extract a small amount of the green stuff from her vial. “Open your mouth and drink in as much as you can,” she told Naoe. He did as she asked, preparing himself. She let a single drop of the stuff fall onto him, almost knocking him down as it landed on him. He managed to get just a mouthful of it and gulped it down quickly before preparing himself for the next drop. She let fall three drops on him, then she stood up and took a couple steps back to see what would happen.

At first Naoe felt nothing, then after a few seconds he started feeling woozy and soon blacked out, waking up some time later in a world that was neither the one he knew from his normal size, nor the one he'd grown familiar with ever since he'd shrunk down. There were a bunch of huge boulders everywhere, and the landscape was very uneven, covered all over with crags. Had he been taken somewhere else?

He couldn't make sense of where he was until he looked up. As it turned out, he was still in the store, but now he was even smaller than he had been before. The boulders, several times bigger than him, must have been grains of sand. He was the size of a tiny speck of dust, the bodies of the women around him transformed into immense monuments, dozens upon dozens of miles tall.

His heart sank How would they ever get him back to normal now? Heck, how would they even find him? Was he even visible for them now? All he could do now was stand and see what they did.

Unsurprisingly, Kuroeda and Erufuda were arguing with each other, with Erufuda blaming the other woman for his shrinking. Kuroeda, meanwhile, claimed that her potion should have worked, that she had used the exact same potion to successfully return someone to normal size before, that the magic used to shrink him must have been different form the one she was used to. She also blamed Erufuda for losing him. Apparently she had done something that had caused him to fly into the air, and with how small he was they had lost track of him.

Their voices was like an endless rumble of thunder for him, their words shaking the earth itself. From the sound of it, they would start getting physical soon, and that didn't bode well for him.

Meanwhile, Ooeda and Oga were looking for him on the floor. Ooeda looked for him some distance away, where he had been before, whereas Oga said she thought she saw him fall somewhere else. She lay down on her belly, her immense head looming over him, and started searching the floor. Looking down from her face, Naoe saw the mountainous figures of her great, round breasts. Each of them was at least twice as tall as mount Everest. If he fell onto them he could spend days just walking along their surfaces, and if they fell on him...

Suddenly he found himself wondering if whatever protection had saved him from being stepped on by Oga was still in effect, and if he would be able to survive being smothered under Oga's gigantic breasts now. He tried waving at Oga but it was no use. If she had had trouble seeing him at his previous size, he would be practically invisible to her at his current one.

Suddenly there was an apocalyptic boom behind him. He turned and saw that Erufuda and Kuroeda had started fighting for real now, with Kuroeda having smacked Erufuda on the face. The giant elf soon recovered from the blow and returned it with interest, giving Kuroeda an even louder slap which made her stumble back a couple steps. As she did so, her foot passed over Naoe. The movement was so fast, the sole of her foot so immense, that he felt disoriented from watching it. The passage of her foot overhead was succeeded a second later by a huge gust of wind which swept him into the air and dragged him away at unimaginable speeds, eventually causing him to land in she shadow of Erufuda's toe, which stood a mile tall. Its immensity was breathtaking, as was the sheer power with which it moved.

Once Kuroeda recovered, she took a step forward, creating another gust of wind that dragged him along behind her foot, blowing him onto the side of her ankle, where he held on to a tiny imperfection on her skin so he wouldn't fall off. But the forces around him were too much for him to resist, and he was soon being  blown hither and thither at dizzying speeds. He flew around Kuroeda's feet, and Erufuda's too, before eventually falling back to the ground, near the place where he'd started out. As he picked himself up, he looked up and saw Kuroeda's foot approaching him again, this time looking like it was about to step on him. He curled up tight and prepared for the worst, but though there was an ear-rending sound and an earthquake which put all the others he had experienced to shame, nothing fell on him. Confused, he opened his eyes and saw that he had ended up under one of the many grooves of the dark elf's footprint, which only made him more aware of how small he was.

When she lifted her foot he was once again blown up into the air, but this time he gently floated down closer to Oga, eventually landing on her breast, clinging to the immense wall of her skin. Before he could do anything else, Oga stood up in anger, ready to put a stop to their fighting. Ooeda got to them before she did, however, pulled them both apart by the ears. She gave them a stern tongue-lashing for fighting when they didn't even know where the human was, since they could put him in danger. They both apologized and Erufuda said that she would help look for the human on the floor.

Kuroeda stopped them, however, saying she had a better idea: she would cast a tracking spell to be able to find exactly where the human was at that moment. Erufuda replied sarcastically saying how she wasn't sure if they should trust any more of her spells, but Ooeda shushed her and motioned for Kuroeda to continue. The dark elf stepped behind the counter again and grabbed her magical staff, holding it before her with both hands as she concentrated on finding Naoe.

Meanwhile, Naoe was just barely holding on to Oga's breast. The huge, soft mammary jiggled and bounced with Oga's slightest movements. The world pulsed with every beat of her heart and the flow of blood through her veins, making it difficult for him to hold on to it. Below him he could see the deep, dark cleavage between her breasts. If he fell down there, he might end up as a microscopic red smear between them. The thought was scary, but even so he couldn't stop looking down.

Oga's chest was now by far the biggest he had ever seen. If he still had his protection, he would be able to slip down and crawl between them. They were certainly more than big enough for it. The thought of that gave him pause. As long as she didn't find him, he wouldn't have to deal with her smothering him and he could spend the rest of his life living between them. She would become his entire world, and he would worship her as his absolute goddess. He would even gladly die on her skin. He would...

Naoe shook his head. What kind of thoughts was he having? This wasn't the sort of thing he had any interest in at all. Was this an effect of the potion, or the spell? Maybe an interaction of the two? Either way, he certainly didn't want anything to do with whatever it was. No, he had to keep holding on, he told himself. But that was easier said than done. He had managed to stay put so far, but then Oga scratched her chest absentmindedly, causing it to bounce so much that he couldn't hold on anymore. He fell down. Part of him was completely swamped in fear while another part of him was filled with anticipation for what would come next.

He slipped right between Oga's breasts, not making so much as a ripple as he dove in, finally coming to a stop as he was wedged between the two massive mammary mounds He tried to squirm around but he couldn't even move, so strongly was he being pinned down. All around him was completely dark, and the world resounded with the beat of Oga's heart. That part of him which was enjoying this wanted nothing more than to melt away here, becoming a part of Oga forever, while the rest of him was just glad that he hadn't been crushed. Apparently his protection still worked, thankfully.

There he remained until some time later, when Oga crossed her arms under her chest as she waited for Kuroeda to finish her tracking spell. That caused her breasts to part just enough to allow Naoe to keep sliding down between them. Soon he had fallen past them and continued to fall down over Oga's belly, eventually landing right on her pants' waistband, which, thin as it normally was, still provided him with a lot of room to stand on. Looking up, he saw the other women still standing around Kuroeda, whose brow was furrowed in frustration. Evidently she was having a hard time finding him. He hoped she would manage it soon. In the meantime, he turned around and looked up past Oga's belly, finding that he could see a bit of underboob from under her sports bra, which a part of him really liked. Then he saw one of her hands come down to adjust her waistband, causing him to fall off and float back down to the floor. As he landed, he heard Kuroeda lament that she hadn't been able to find him.

“I told you so,” Erufuda said. Kuroeda stuck her tongue out at her.

Ooeda told them to knock it off before they started fighting again and told everyone to get down and start looking for him again, on the off chance they could find him. They all did so, getting on their hands and knees as they started searching for him. Of the four of them, Kuroeda was the one searching closest to where he was. In fact, she was heading his way, and if he didn't move fast, he would be caught under her hand.

He turned and started to run, but as he stretched his leg out to propel himself forward, he found that the action launched him forward at an incredible speed, causing him to leave the ground for a second. He landed still going at such speeds that he fell and rolled across the floor before coming to a stop. He didn't have time to figure out what had happened as he could already see Kuroeda's fingertip about to fall on him. Getting to his feet, he jumped away from it, again traveling several hundred feet in the blink of an eye, just barely getting out ahead of her finger's meteoric descent, still being caught in its shadow. A few seconds later, it went away.

He didn't know why, but apparently in this much reduced size he was so much lighter than normal that he could jump and run at incredible speeds if he wanted to. That was great news, as it meant he could traverse an inch in mere seconds as opposed to the minutes it would otherwise have taken him. It meant there was a chance that he could climb up into someone's ears and try speaking to them to see if they would hear him.

Since Kuroeda was the one closest to him, he resolved to try climbing up her body. First, though, he had to get out of the way of her legs as she crawled over to him. He did so in a few leaps, then when her feet passed him by, he jumped right onto her big toe. He clung to it until it had stopped moving, then took some more leaps up to her heel. From there he passed on to her pants leg, and kept going further along her body whenever she held her leg still, clinging to the fabric whenever she moved it forward.

The vertical climb up her thighs was a bit more difficult, but he soon got the hang of propelling himself along the curved surface just enough to be able to grab ahold of it again as he flew. From there he eventually managed to make it up onto her buttcheek. Once he reached the top of its curve, he felt compelled to take a moment to stop and enjoy the view. He looked out across the surface of her ass, vast and curvy like the surface of a miniature moon, and off in the distance, the twin peak of her other buttcheek. Her ass was even bigger than Oga's boobs, so vast a whole city could settle on it with room to spare. What would it look like without her pants on, he wondered? The rich, dark tone of her skin would make for a great surface to live on, her fat ass an amazing bed to rest on. Oh, to live as a tiny dust mite on her ass...

Naoe shook his head again, dismissing his lewd thoughts. No, he had to keep making progress. Forget all this nonsense about living on these women's skin. He leapt ahead again and again until he had passed just past Kuroeda's waistband. Just then, however, the dark elf stood back up again as she thought she heard a customer approaching. This caught Naoe off guard. He bumped against her lower back mid-flight, causing him to fall and slip under her waistband, sliding down into her asscrack until he ended up wedge between her buttcheeks. That lewd part of him went crazy with that, filling his head with fantasies about living on and worshipping Kuroeda's ass, having her take on the role of his goddess and letting him explore her ass whenever he pleased.

Of course, Kuroeda didn't notice him getting stuck in her pants, especially not with this new customer she was expecting. She told the others to get up so no one would see them and suspect something weird was going on. She walked back behind the counter, her asscheeks rubbing against each other as she walked, rolling Naoe back and forth between them.

However, instead of another person, the “customer” she thought was coming turned out to be a dog. “You?” she asked as she recognized the fat canine as none other than Raika, the lycanthrope. “What do you want now?”Raika turned back into her dog-girl form in a puff of smoke, standing along with all the other women. “I came in for a treat!” she explained. “Is something going on? Why are you all here together?” she asked, looking around at all the other women.

“We're busy looking for the human,” Erufuda said. She explained to Raika everything that had happened that day, putting special emphasis on Kuroeda's failures to help the human. “Do you think you can help us find him?” she asked Raika.

“You bet!” the dog-girl replied. “With my sense of smell, I bet I could find him in no time flat!” She set her nose to the ground and started sniffing around for the human's familiar scent, carefully crawling all over the store as the other women looked at her curiously. Her nose led her all over the floor before she found the freshest trail. She followed it up to Kuroeda's foot and up her leg, grabbing ahold of it as she did so.

“H-hey! What do you think you're doing?” Kuroeda said. Ooeda told her to keep still, however, and to let Raika finish smelling her. The dog-girl kept sniffing further and further up her leg until she reached her buttcheeks, grabbing ahold of her hips as she went on. Then she followed it up her back and then down into her asscrack.

“A-ha!” she exclaimed as she reached a hand into Kuroeda's pants and into her asscrack, swiping a finger through the top of it and causing Kuroeda to squeak in shock. Raika then removed her hand and held out her finger for everyone to see. “Here he is!”The others looked but couldn't quite make him out. They asked if she was sure it was him; Raika sniffed her finger and confirmed that it was.

Suddenly remembering something, Kuroeda want to the back room and returned with a powerful magnifying glass in hand. The women all gathered around her as she used it to look closer at Raika's finger, and they all confirmed that Naoe was indeed on top of it. He looked totally passed out, so they yelled at him to try to wake him out. “Human! Are you okay down there?” Eventually he began to stir and sat up again, rubbing his eyes. All of them grew relieved as they saw he was fine.

Kuroeda, flustered as she'd realized he'd been on her ass, apologized profusely. “I'm sorry, human; I should have felt you down there and fished you out.” He waved at her, making a forced smile to say that he forgave her. It was no one's fault really.

“Well, it looks like our only chance of fixing this is to find whoever is behind this. We'll all be on the lookout for the satyr, since she's the most likely subject,” Ooeda said before leaving the store along with Oga and Erufuda, who had since picked up the human from Raika and kept him in her ear where she could just barely hear his voice if he yelled at her. As they were walking out, he suddenly remembered that he still had to let his boss know that he wouldn't be showing up for work today. He told Erufuda about this, and she let her aunt know about what he'd asked her to do, saying she'd be back as soon as she'd relayed his message to his boss. Ooeda bid her goodbye and told her to come home soon.

Chief Akiho by idunnow

Deep inside the enormous cavern of Erufuda's ear, Naoe looked out through her ear hole, his only window to the outside world. Small as it was, he found it hard to tell where they were exactly, and only his trust in Erufuda kept him reassured that they were going the right way.

Every step the elf took sent vibrations up her body, very slight ones which were nonetheless terrible earthquakes for him, though ones he'd gotten used to since he'd been shrunk. Such tremors threatened to send him rolling into one of the many huge piles of earwax which surrounded him—dirty and sticky destinations which he would rather avoid—so he found himself clinging to one of the “tiny” hairs which lined her ear, which was more than twice as thick as his body.

Eventually Erufuda's steps took them through a door and he heard a voice he recognized as belonging to his boss, Ino Akiho. “Oh, welcome dear!” she said. “Did you come to see Naoe? He's not here right now. I haven't seen him all day, in fact.”“Actually, that's what I came to talk to you about.  You see, Naoe is... He's sick right now, and he won't be able to come to work today,” Erufuda said.

“Oh my. Is he grave?”

“No, it's not that serious, but he can't come to work right now. I don't know when he'll get better, but we're trying our best to see to his health.”

“Poor thing. Maybe I should stop by his place to see him.”

“Uh, that won't be necessary!” Erufuda was quick to dissuade her. “The doctors said he should get plenty of rest and not see any visitors.”

“Well, if the doctors say so, we should probably listen to them,” the chief sighed. “It's a real shame; I was hoping to get our offices cleaned up while he dealt with the customers, but I guess I'll have to do it all by myself.”“Actually, maybe I could help you clean things up a bit. I'd feel bad about leaving you to do all this work by yourself,” Erufuda said.

“You would do that for me? Thank you so much, dear! The cleaning closet is over there; if you have any questions feel free to ask me.”

Naoe then heard his boss leave the room. Once she was gone, Erufuda whispered to him, saying, “I hope you don't mind me staying for a while. I'll be moving around a lot while I work, so I figure I should leave you somewhere else, just in case. Here, jump onto my finger.” He saw her finger poke up just beyond her ear hole, then he jumped onto it, traveling the hundreds of feet to it in a single leap. After a couple seconds, he was brought before Erufuda's face, where the giant elf squinted to make sure he was on her finger. Then she set him down on a nearby stand. “Stay put,” she told him, “I'll come back for you later.”She left, and then Naoe was all alone again, with nothing to do but stay put and wait for her to come back for him. This forced idleness was by far the worst part of being small, he thought.

Some minutes later, the chief came back in and he was able to see her at his new size for the first time.

Ino Akiho was a short woman, but one with a disproportionately large set of breasts, not to mention a decently large ass. She was a delight to look at, something he did often, when he knew he could get away with it. She was also very fond of him and not averse to some close physical contact. How would she react if she found him at this size, he wondered...

As he watched her walk around, he realized that this new size gave him the advantage that he could stare at her as much as he wanted to, without any risk of being discovered. This was something he meant to take advantage of.

He stared at her breasts, thinking of how nice it would be to spend the day with her at this size. As she walked around, she dropped something near where he was and leaned over, to pick it up giving him an amazing view of her ass as she grabbed it. The sight of her huge round ass all up in his face made his heart rate speed up, making him feel all giddy as more blood was pumped through his system. He sat down and set to enjoying the sight.

As the day went on, more people passed through the room, many of them women, including his boss and Erufuda. He took the opportunity to admire their bodies shamelessly, looking them over from head to toe, giving free reins to that lustful part of him which had shown up in his mind after he'd been shrunk for a second time.

On one occasion, when Chief Akiho stepped into the room, in opening the door she created a gust of wind which blew him off the stand and carried him gently down onto a well-cushioned chair. As he landed, he looked up and saw her standing in front of the chair, her ass turned towards him. She was about to sit on him, he realized.

As much as that thought appealed to that lecherous part of him, he knew he had to get away before she fell on hi,. Quickly, he scrambled up and began running, off to the nearest ledge. He jumped off from the chair just in time, as no sooner had he done so that the boss's endless ass settled on the chair behind him. The air picked him up as he fell, its winds carrying him along like a mere speck of dust, before depositing him into the boss's gym bag, right on clean white towel. There his body was caught, getting all tangled up in the tiny fibers that made up the vast landscape of the towel. He struggled to break free, pulling on the fibers with all his might, but he couldn't manage to break out. Try as he might, he was stuck there.

For half an hour he fought to get loose, but in the end he grew tired and gave in. He would have to wait for circumstances to free him from this trap. In the meantime, he fell asleep, having grown exhausted from his efforts.

When he came to, the first thing he saw as he opened his eyes was the huge body of his boss looming over him, talking to someone he couldn't see. “Well, if this thing you lost is that important, I suppose I can let you stay and look for it. Here, take my key. When you leave, be sure to lock up and then just slip the key under my door.”“Thank you, ma'am. I promise I'll get them back to you once I'm done,” he heard Erufuda say from somewhere outside his field of view. Apparently she had noticed that he was gone and now that it was closing time she would stay in the clinic alone to look for him. Little did she know that he wouldn't be in there with her much longer.

Chief Akiho crouched over him and grabbed the bag by its strap, slinging it over her shoulder as she stood up. All he could see of her now was her heard and shoulder. “Good luck, dear! I hope you find this thing soon,” she said, then she sipped the bag shut and left the clinic.

“Good-bye!” Erufuda said. His heart sank as he knew that would be the last time he would hear from her today. As he was being carried off to the chief's apartment, he wondered how he could possibly get back to his place and to Erufuda now. Would he ever be found again, or would he spend the rest of his life lost in the world as a tiny speck of dust, never to be found and recognized as a human being ever again? He tried to push such thoughts away, but they came to him almost of themselves.

In that immense bag, his only company were the sounds of evening reaching him through the porous fabric of the gym bag. The bag's swinging as its owner walked along was as a gentle rocking motion, but he couldn't relax with his mind all in a tizzy. He didn't want to fall asleep, in fact. He resolved to stay up for as long as it took to free himself from this trap.

After some more failed attempts to untangle himself, Naoe gave it a rest just as it sounded like they had finally arrived at the chief's home. There was the sound of a door opening, then closing, and then after a few more steps the bag was dropped to the ground. Outside he could hear footsteps and the rustling of fabric—he supposed the boss was changing her clothes. As he saw when she unzipped the bag again, she hadn't so much changed as she'd stripped herself bare, her only clothes now being her bra and panties. She reached into the bag and pulled out the towel he was on, slinging it over her shoulder. The apartment's environments then flew by as she walked off with the towel, carrying it with her into the bathroom where she left it slung on the towel rack, with the side that Naoe was on looking out into the rest of the bathroom.

From that vantage point he was able to see all of the spectacle that followed.

Humming a tune, chief Akiho turned on the shower and let it run as she took off all her clothes, leaving herself completely naked.

Naoe had always known that his boos took very good care of her body, but he hadn't known just how well cared for it was until then. Her skin looked smooth as velvet, her breasts soft as marshmallows, and her buttocks perfectly rounded. He stared at her lecherously, taking her whole figure in. She took the time to do a few stretches while the water heated up, giving him a view of her body from every angle. Then, once the water was nice and steamy, she stepped inside and began to bathe.

Oh, how he envied those drops of water which got to run down her body from head to toe. What he wouldn't give right then if only he could join them in traversing every inch of her living landscape. Those luxurious breasts, that well-toned belly, those plump thighs... What marvels he could find there, what sights there were to see.

All throughout her shower he remained transfixed on her figure. Then, once she had finished and the shower was turned off, she reached out and grabbed the towel he was on, using it to dry herself.

Naoe's wish was now granted as his towel was run all over her body, from head to toes. He was run over her skin, which even at its immense size proved to be as smooth and soft as it had looked. He was even rubbed along her most intimate areas, without her ever once suspecting what a ride she was giving to the tiny little speck of her employee. Then, once she was done, she wrapped the towel around her body, leaving him firmly pressed against her nipple, just about the best place he could be. It seemed all his misfortunes today had been leading up to this exact moment, and it made them all worth it. He happily let his puny body be pressed against her divine skin, which pulsed with her body warmth and the heat of the shower, the smell of her lavender-scented body wash enveloping him and filling his lungs. He didn't care where she was going as she left the bathroom; right then, he didn't even care if he was ever rescued or brought back to normal; this seemed as good a place as any for him to live the rest of his life.

After a short walk, he felt the chief lie down with an impact that was followed by a series of bounces. It seemed she'd just jumped into bed, which meant he was now in bed with his boss. Quite the amusing thought, though not as much as the thought of doing that in the more euphemistic sense of the phrase, especially at his current size.

She took a deep breath, her bountiful chest squeezing him harder against the towel as it filled up with air, thereby squeezing the air from his lungs. Then she sighed and relaxed into the bed. At first he thought that she was falling asleep, but then he felt her roll over in bed and grunt as though reaching for something before settling back down. The chief then adjusted the towel around her, and as she did so she happened to nudge Naoe out of the threads he was tangled in. Once her fingers passed him by, he fell down into the vast valley of her cleavage, rolling down her smooth skin until he was lodged firmly between her breasts, his body hugged tightly by the huge mammaries. It was hard to say, but he thought he might have liked this position even more than the last one. He wanted to live here the rest of his life and...

What on Earth was he thinking? He didn't want to live the rest of his life as a dust mite between his boss's breasts, he wanted to get out of here and back to Erufuda, or anyone else who could help him. He wanted to get back to normal size, and he especially wanted these intrusive thoughts out of his mind for good.

Unfortunately for him, right then the towel was holding chief Akiho's breasts too firmly together for him to be able to get out. He would have to wait for it to loosen up before he could crawl out. In the meantime, he was stuck.

Then there was the sound of rustling paper. Was the boss reading some sort of book? But no, from how often she flipped through the pages, it sounded more like a magazine. With some effort he managed to turn his head up and look through the thin window to the outside world that made it through the gap between her boobs. At first he could see nothing but the ceiling, but after a minute he managed to catch a glimpse of what was definitely a magazine, and one featuring some handsome young men in rather skimpy clothing. “Of course,” he thought. “I should have guessed.” His boss was shamelessly into young men; she'd even admitted to going to the gym just for the sake of having some specimens to look at. He'd never thought about her looking at magazines with them but it didn't surprise him.

As time went on he felt her body growing hotter and hotter. Her heartbeat quickened, causing the massive walls of her breasts to squeeze him a little bit tighter with every pulse. Her breath, too, intensified, and sometimes she cooed or gasped. There were also other quite telling noises which made him blush to hear them, even if he couldn't see anything improper. It made him feel a bit guilty, even if he knew he wasn't here of his own free choice.

Eventually, all her activity ceased and she lay breathing heavily on her bed for a few minutes. Then she stood and unwrapped the towel from around her. Without it holding her breasts together, they parted from around him, though he remained stuck to one of them. Ordinarily he didn't like it when that happened to him, but right then he was glad for it, as otherwise he would have slipped and fallen to who-knows-where. Only his head was unstuck, and as he looked out he saw the chief grab a fresh set of underwear and put it on before carrying her towel away and dropping it in the laundry bin. After that she went to the kitchen and served herself some light supper before heading back to her bedroom, where she turned off the lights before getting into bed. Before long she was snoring softly, hear breath and heartbeat relaxing considerably.

Once he was sure she was asleep, Naoe began getting himself unstuck, finally managing to free himself from her skin. He popped loose with such force that he fell, tumbling down the side of her other chest, before landing on top of her sternum. Feeling all the day's events catching up to him, he lay there for a while, feeling awfully tempted to just fall asleep there. But if he stayed there all night, he might well end up getting caught there again come morning when the chief got up, so he stood back up. He was about to start going towards the chief's face, which he could see faintly illuminated by the light coming in through the window, but then he thought that this might well be his last chance to explore the boss's body to his heart's content. Even without the intrusive lewd thoughts he'd been getting, he really wanted to take some time doing that.

First he went down along her body, towards her belly. The land there was soft and fairly flat, and it rose and fell with every breath she took. He stopped for a while at her navel, looking down into its depths from the edge of it. Then he jumped down into it and stayed inside for some time before hopping back out and continuing further along her body. He jumped up onto her panties and from there he made it onto her thigh. Further along he went, down to the knee, then the shins, and then finally her foot, which towered high above him. He began climbing up the foot, eventually making it up between its first two toes. He looked up at them, admiring how huge and powerful even these little things were compared to him. He then climbed up to the very top of the big toe and looked out across his boss's body, which stretched out on the bed like a huge island protruding from a sea of bed sheets. The tallest point on it were definitely her breasts, which reached so high up he couldn't even see her face. There he sat a while and admired her, contemplating his current place in the world. When he noticed he was starting to doze off, he stood back up and began climbing down her foot.

Naoe made his way up her body again, passing along all the places he'd already been. Occasionally he would stop and simply take in the sensations of being so tiny on his boss's body. If only for this, he was almost glad that he'd been shrunken to this size. Before long he reached her chest, and he decided to finish up his exploration of her body by climbing her boobs. He jumped and grabbed onto the fabric of her bra, and from there he started going up until he reached the peak of her boob, a spot on her bra which protruded just a little bit above the rest. If he were to crawl through her fibers of her bra, he knew he would be able to reach her nipple from there. The thought of spending the night nestled firmly against her chest was very tempting for him, but in the end he decided not to do it. It was simply too risky.

After spending a few minutes looking at his boss's face, a soft smile on her lips as she breathed placidly, he decided it was time to go to sleep. There was only one more thing he wanted to do first. He slid down her breast until he was near her shoulder. From there he went up to her neck and climbed up her chin. He jumped onto her lower lip and, kneeling on it, planted a good-night's kiss on its vast surface. From there he went to the edge of her cheek and hopped down to the pillow below, lying down at a spot close to her ear; worst case scenario, at least he would be able to crawl into it and ask her to help him. Whether she'd even hear him, or whether she'd accept it as real if she did hear him, he'd just have to wait and see.

Until then, this had been a really tiring day and he was really looking forward to getting some sleep. He sighed and let his body relax. Still, with his mind beset by worries about how and when, or even if, he would ever get back to normal, it took some time for him to finally doze off.

The Gorgon Sisters by idunnow

Naoe woke up the next morning to a shaking the likes of which he'd never felt before. His eyes flew open, adrenaline pumping through his veins, and looked around to figure out what was going on. Everything looked really weird. Where on Earth was he? It took him a while to remember yesterday's events, recalling that he had been shrunk to the size of a speck and that, after his boss has accidentally brought him home, he had ended up falling asleep on her pillow, next to her head. All the shaking was simply caused by her waking up and getting out of bed, causing it to bounce up and down.

She was muttering stuff to herself; from the sound of it, her alarm clock had failed to go off, and if she didn't get going fast she would be late for an appointment with one of their clients. She was hurrying around the room, getting dressed to go out. She would probably leave without having breakfast, Naoe thought. That meant he had to hurry up and hitch a ride on her if he didn't want to end up stranded in her house for the rest of the day.

Scrambling up, Naoe dashed across the bed, jumped off the pillow, and rushed over toward his boss before leaping down from the mattress, knowing he would survive the fall. He floated down on the air like a speck of dust among a hundred others, finally settling on top of the chief's sandals. A couple seconds later, she walked over and began slipping them on, her massive toes approaching him so fast he thought they were about to barrel over him and he would end up pinned trapped beneath them. Fortunately, nothing of the sort happened. The chief's toes stopped short of him, so close that if he looked up he couldn't even see her face beyond them.

With a huge jump, Naoe landed on the side of the boss's big toe and began climbing it as she fixed herself up in her bedroom mirror. She stayed put long enough for him to shortly reach her toe nail and crawl under it, then left her apartment.

From where he was, Naoe could barely make out anything of the outside world—just about all he could see was the ground. He held on tight to the chief's skin as she walked, keeping himself in place. He had to make it to the clinic with her, he thought; there was a chance that Erufuda would come looking for him there again. After getting separated from her yesterday, he wanted nothing more than to find her again—though, he supposed almost any of the other women would do if it came down to that.

All the movement from Chief Akiho's foot had him feeling queasy before long; thankfully, though, she slowed her pace after a bit of walking, easing the strain on his stomach. He thought he heard her murmuring something to herself, then all of a sudden she said, “Shoot! My papers!” She then whirled around and started running back the way she'd come, the sudden movement causing Naoe to fly loose from her skin and fall off, landing right on the sidewalk. He picked himself up and looked around, only to see her running away from him at speeds too great for him to have any hope of catching up with her. He was all alone in the middle of a busy street, surrounded by a bunch of complete strangers whose shoes threatened to fall on him. He dodged their steps as best as he could, and eventually made it into a crack in the sidewalk, where he'd be safe for now. He figured his best chance to get out safely would be to keep an eye out for his boss so he could jump back on her body when she came back this way.

However, as he was peering out from his hiding place, he saw a group of familiar faces approaching. It was Medesa, Eure and Suteno, the three gorgon sisters, walking alongside Oku, the orc. Here was another chance to get help; should he take it, or wait for his boss to come back? They were fast approaching, so he didn't have much time to consider. In the end, he decided to try his luck with them, jumping out of his hiding place as they approached and managing to land on the shoelaces of  Eure, the middle of the three sisters. He held on tight as she walked, entwining himself with the individual fibers of her shoelace. He was swung around even worse than when he had been on the boss's toe; it was so bad that he couldn't tell what was going on around him from how dizzy he was.

Eventually all that movement came to a stop and, once his stomach had settled down, he looked around to see what was going on. From the looks of it, the four women had taken a seat at a table together, and they were all ordering some food. They were at a restaurant, he realized—probably some noodle place, judging by Medesa's tastes. That was good; if they were going to stay and eat here, it meant he would have a lot of time to try to get them to notice him. With that thought in mind, he slipped loose from the shoelace and began climbing up Eure's body.

Her bare legs were like huge pillars leading up to her knees. Carefully, he began climbing up her dark skin, gradually climbing higher and higher. Even though she was sitting, sometimes she would shift her legs just a little bit and he would have to cling to her so he wouldn't fall off.

After much climbing, he eventually made it up to her knee, from where he would to walk across her lap until he reached her shorts. As he neared her belly, he finally got out from under the table, and tried looking up to see what was going on. As it turned out, though, he couldn't make anything out past Eure's massive breasts, which totally blocked his view of her face. They were so big that, looking up at them, he got the irrational fear that they would fall down and crush him under their weight. It simply felt unnatural for anything that size to remain aloft. And to think that he would have to climb all the way up those things if he wanted to reach her face. He should have jumped on the eldest sister, he thought; her shorter stature and smaller breasts would have made this way easier. Well, it was a bit too late to be worrying about that now.

After walking across the threads of her shorts and reaching her belly, Naoe began climbing up her plain white shirt, making good progress until he reached the underside of her breasts. From there he would have to swing across the fibers of her shirt like a really long series of monkey bars. It was a good thing his reduced size made him much lighter and his muscles proportionally stronger, or else he would likely have fallen off before making it more than an inch. It was also good that he had so much experience with climbing women's bodies by now—much more than he wished he had, in fact.

As he traversed her shirt, eventually he was able to get a good look at all the other women and the restaurant they were in. It was a ramen place, just as he'd predicted—and that, of course, meant that they weren't taking his dieting advice. Well that was to be expected, he supposed, and there was no use in worrying about it right now; he'd chastise them about it once he got back to normal.

Eventually he made it out from under Eure's boobs and was able to start climbing up the front of her chest like normal. He was almost to the top when he noticed someone approaching. It was a waitress coming to bring them all their orders. She set them all on the table, setting down a ramen bowl for each of the sisters, and a plate with a salad for Oku. “Well, at least she's still taking care of herself,” he thought. His mind drifted elsewhere as the vapors rising out of Eure's bowl wafted up to him. His stomach growled, and he remembered that he hadn't eaten anything since lunch yesterday. Maybe they could share some of their food with him after he got their attention. In the meantime, he had to keep climbing.

Naoe turned back up, only to see Eure looking back at him, a frown on her face. Her hand rose up above him, then her fingers came hurling at him at tremendous speeds as she brushed him off like a tiny bug. After flying off her chest, Naoe was sent careening through the air, floating across the table before eventually falling into a ramen bowl as big as a lake. The atmosphere there was as hot as a sauna, and so was the water, as he would discover when he splashed right into it.

Recoiling from the heat, he quickly swam across the piping-hot broth, climbing up onto the nearest “landmass” he could find—a noodle. It wasn't much cooler there, but at least it was something. As he recovered from the swim, he looked up and saw a pair of chopsticks fast approaching. Before he could react, a clump of noodles, including the one he was on, was grabbed and pulled out, being lifted into the air. Naoe was caught between a pair of noodles, unable to escape or do anything else as he was slowly lifted up before Medesa's spectacled face. The youngest gorgon blew on the food, helping to cool him down a bit; then, after a while, she began bringing the noodles to her mouth.

Desperate to escape being swallowed, Naoe yelled and screamed at her so she might possible hear him. He came closer and closer to her mouth before, suddenly, he stopped. Had she heard him? He looked up to see if she was looking at him, but her eyes were focused elsewhere, to her side.

“Are you really fine with eating just a little salad?” she asked Oku. She adjusted her grip on the noodles a bit, allowing Naoe a view of the orc woman. “Why not try some of my noodles?”

Oku, despite the salad in front of her, was looking intently at Medesa's steaming hot bowl, her mouth watering. “I... I really shouldn't,” she said, lowering her gaze. “I'm supposed to be on a diet.”“Come on, you've been keeping your diet for a month now, haven't you? It sounds to me like you deserve a little reward,” Medesa said, nudging Oku with her elbow. “Here, have a bite. One little mouthful shouldn't do you any harm, right?”She extended her hand towards Oku, presenting her with the clump of noodles that Naoe was still on. Looking up, he saw Oku's face staring back at the food. “Well, I guess just one won't hurt,” she said, licking her lips, she opened her mouth wide and Naoe was thrust inside, submerged in complete darkness as she closed her mouth behind him. Her tongue and jaws worked at chewing the food, turning her mouth in a chaotic maelstrom of food and saliva for poor Naoe, who couldn't find anything to hold on to in that chaos. He could only hope he wouldn't end up swallowed, or that whatever protection was on him would also protect him from being digested.

The mass of food was raised up against the roof of her mouth and pushed back along her throat before falling down her gullet. Naoe thought it would be the end for him, but somewhere along the way he got stuck on something, staying put instead of being swallowed along with the food. He didn't know where he was until Oku opened her mouth some time later, letting him see that he was now on the back of her throat. That meant he could scratch at her throat to cause her to cough him back out. He immediately started doing that, and after a short while, just as she was raising some salad to her mouth, Oku began coughing. It took something like ten seconds of her coughing before  Naoe was blown loose, sent flying at tremendous speeds before landing on a smooth surface along with some spit that made him stick to it.

“You okay?” he heard Medesa's voice come from below him. After being coughed out, he had gotten stuck on her glasses; looking through the thick lens, he could see her reptilian eyes.

“Yeah, I'm fine; some dust must have gotten in my mouth or something,” Oku said behind him. Then they went back to eating.

As the spit dried out, Naoe began getting himself unstuck. He looked behind him and saw a lock of hair dangling down from Medesa's head. Readying himself, he jumped off from Medesa's glasses and onto her hair. From there he began climbing down a strand of hair until he was in front of her eyes, trying to get her attention by waving at her. Medesa only had eyes for her food, however, and so he was forced to find some other way. He climbed up her hair until he made it to her scalp, and from there he began walking to the side of her face. Eventually, her hear came in sight. He carefully climbed down into it, then kept walking inside until he made it to her eardrum. “Medesa!” He yelled at her.

“Huh?” she asked, looking to her left to see who had said that.

“What is it?” her sisters asked.

“Oh, nothing. I just thought I heard someone calling for me.”

“Medesa!” he yelled again. “It's me, Naoe!” He began explaining everything that had happened to him, telling her that he was speaking to her from inside her ear and that he needed her help. She held her finger up just outside her ear, as he had asked her, and then he jumped on top of it. After a couple seconds, she brought it back down to inspect it. Naoe looked and saw her adjusting her glasses as she looked down at him, the lens magnifying the apparent size of her eyes even further.

“Oh!” she exclaimed. “It really is you!” All of the other women leaned in close to see what it was she was looking at. Medesa explained all about Naoe to them. They looked like they almost didn't believe it, and looked in curiosity at her finger, where she told them he was standing. Oku didn't see him, but the others did eventually recognize him; maybe there was something special about gorgons' eyes that allowed them to see with more detail. Either way, Medesa assured him that she'd take him back to his house as he'd asked her to do... right after they finished eating, of course. She set him down on the table next to her bowl and dug in again.

Naoe felt his stomach rumble and looked up at the giant women as they happily ate their food up. His stomach rumbled as he looked on at them, reminding him that he still hadn't eaten. He sighed and turned his eyes back down, his eyes happening upon a distant morsel of food that had fallen onto the table. He hurried towards it, practically pouncing on it as he finally reached it, and began tearing off chunks of it and stuffing them into his mouth, eating alongside the others. Right them it seemed the best thing he had ever tasted. Eventually, they all finished eating and Medesa picked him back up to take him back to his house. Her sisters decided to come along too, but Oku declined the invitation, saying she had elsewhere to be. They said good-bye and parted ways.

As they walked, Suteno, asked Medesa for permission to hold Naoe. Medesa agreed to it and handed him over, dropping him into her vast open palm. Both she and Eure stared closely at him as they walked. “You're that tiny speck of dust I brushed off my shirt, aren't you?” Eure asked as her face lit up in recognition. He nodded. “I'm sorry for doing that. I should have looked more closely.” Naoe said nothing. Obviously he knew she wasn't to blame, but he was getting really sick and tired of people failing to notice him.

“You know, you look awfully cute at this size,” Eure said. She raised a finger above him and lowered it—probably very slowly for her, but it looked like a giant meteor about to crash into the earth from Naoe's perspective. He shut his eyes and prepared to be flattened against her hand, but surprisingly, all he felt was a gentle pat on his head. He opened his eyes and saw that Suteno's finger was actually moving with a stunning degree of precision, moving just enough to pat him on the head—a distance that would be an insignificant fraction of an inch to her. It was truly amazing.

After patting him, she took to stroking his head while he sat on her hand and enjoyed all her affections. It was such a pleasant feeling, he never wanted it to end.

Eventually, they made it to his apartment and knocked on the door. Ooeda opened the door, frowning at Medesa's sisters as soon as she saw them. “What are you doing here?” she asked.

Medesa told her about her finding Naoe and him asking her to bring him to his home. Ooeda was surprised to hear that and went for the magnifying glass to make sure he was really there. “Human, I'm glad you made it back to us,” she said once she had confirmed it. “I'll call my niece and the ogre to give them the news; they've been looking everywhere for you ever since yesterday.” She went to make the call, leaving the sisters to take a seat in the living room. She soon returned and began asking Medesa for more information. Medesa told her everything that Naoe had said about what happened between Erufuda taking him to the clinic and her finding him.

“Human!” Erufuda and Oga called from the entrance as the door swung open. “Where is he? Is he safe?” The both of them rushed inside, shooting questioning glances at everyone there.

“Calm down, he's just fine,” Suteno said. “He's right here, see?” she said, holding out her hand. They took the magnifying glass and looked through it, finally recognizing Naoe. Medesa filled them in on what had happened, with Erufuda listening very intently. Oga, meanwhile, glared at Suteno, who had gone back to petting Naoe. She was probably feeling jealous that someone other than her was showing him affection, and that meant she still wanted to think of him as her child. For his part, Naoe was glad that she hadn't asked Suteno to hand him over; he would much rather stay where he was than have the other woman try to smother him with her love again.

“Human, I'm so sorry for losing you,” Erufuda said to him after she'd heard his story. “I swear it won't happen again. Can I pick you up now?”

Naoe nodded. “He says you may,” Suteno said, conveying what she saw.

Erufuda lowered a finger to him. “Hop on,” she said, and he did so. “Thank you for bringing him back. I was very worried about him,” she said, bowing to the sisters.

“Hey, it's no problem; we were happy to help. Now, is there anything we can do to help you get him back to normal size?”

“You two have had dealing with the satyr before,” Ooeda said to older pair. “Would you happen to have any idea where we might find her? We think she's the one responsible for this and the only one who could reverse his condition.”“We met with her once before, but it's not like we're close or anything. We can help you look for her, but we can't promise we'll find her,” they said.

“That's alright. We appreciate all the help we can get,” Erufuda said, yawning. “I'm so tired. I stayed up all night looking for the human and I haven't slept a bit.”

“We haven't slept well either from worrying about him,” Ooeda said as she and Oga yawned.

“Well then, we'll leave so you can get some rest,” Medesa said as she and her sisters got up and left. “We'll let you know if we learn anything about the satyr.”

Oga, Ooeda, and Erufuda all found a place to lie down and promptly fell asleep. With nothing else to do, Naoe, who had been left in Erufuda's cleavage for safekeeping, soon joined them, drifting off to sleep.

First Dream by idunnow

When Naoe woke up, he found himself underneath a massive “canopy”, in the middle of a vast plain that stretched all around him. It took him some time to piece everything together and figure out that he was lying on a massive bed sheet, and the huge “canopy” was a giant hand protecting him. A pair of them, in fact: Erufuda's and Kuroeda's.

Why was he here? He remembered shrinking, getting lost at his job, and eventually being found again. Or did he? As soon as he recalled those memories they faded away from him, seeming totally absurd. Him, shrinking? Ridiculous! He had always been this size; those faint memories of him ever having stood as tall as either of the two massive women around him were laughable. Obviously they must have come from some dream.

As these thoughts passed through his head, he heard a yawn and saw Erufuda's fingers begin to curl around him, picking him up and holding him gently against her hand.

“Hey!” Kuroeda's voice reached his ears only after passing through the tons of elf flesh that surrounded him. “Quit hogging the human all to yourself! It's my turn to take him to school today.”School? Yes, school. How could he have forgotten about having to go to school today?

Erufuda's grip on him tightened. “Your turn? Forget it! His mom asked me to take care of him while she was away, not you, remember? Now get off of me and go get dressed, fat-ass!” A series of stomps followed her words, and afterwards, Erufuda uncurled her hand, smiling down at him through the opening. “Good morning, human!” she said. Her face descended on him like a meteor, her puckered lips falling on him, their plush surface pinning him against her palm in a world-ending kiss. When she pulled away, he was still stuck to her bottom lip. “Whoops,” she said, giggling. “Come here, you.” She swiped him up and then went on to get ready for school.

Later, she and Kuroeda—they were sisters, he suddenly remembered—set out for school. He was carried along in Erufuda's bosom, which embarrassed him a bit at first, but then he recalled that this was the way he had always been carried around. Kuroeda kept pestering Erufuda all the way there to let her hold him for a moment. Naoe wouldn't have minded spending some time with the dark elf, but Erufuda was adamant that he should stay with her, for his protection.

Eventually they got to school and went into their homeroom. Erufuda sat at her desk, pulled him out of her cleavage, and set him down next to a tiny desk, just his size, that was on top of her desk. Looking around, he saw that the other students—Hitome and Oku and Medesa and Mero and most of the other magical women he had met—had turned towards him or gotten out of their chairs to greet him.

“Hey, human!” Mero, the mermaid, said, giving him her best shark-toothed smile. “You excited for swim class today?”

“Swim class? Sure. It will be fun seeing all you girls in your swimsuits,” Naoe replied without thinking, earning a laugh from the mermaid.

“Oh, human! You sure know how to make a girl laugh,” she said, reaching out to pet him.

“Um, excuse me? What do you think you're doing?” Erufuda said, cupping her hand over him.

“I was going to pet him, obviously. Why? Is there a problem with that?”

“Yeah, there is. His mom told me to take care of him and that's what I'm going to do, so don't go touching him. You could hurt him if you're not careful.”“Oh, come on. You're taking this way too seriously. Besides, it's not like you never accidentally hurt him either,” Mero said, bringing to Naoe's mind memories of Erufuda accidentally sitting or stepping on him.

Erufuda flushed and looked like she was about to give Mero a piece of her mind when the door opened and Ooeda, the homeroom teacher, stepped inside, her presence bringing an end to all activity in the room. “Alright, students,” the teacher said. “Take out your algebra books and open them to page 120.”Naoe looked down to see the book already open on that exact page on his desk, though he didn't remember taking it out. He studied the page, whose numbers and letters seemed to change every time he looked. He paid it no mind and tried to concentrate on the lecture.

As the hour went by, all the students started growing impatient, fidgeting in their chairs as they waited for algebra to be over so they could go on to swimming class. Eventually, the bell rang and Ooeda said, “Alright everyone, go change into your swimsuits and meet me at the pool.” Erufuda quickly snatched him up and started heading for the door behind all the other students. “Not so fast, Erufuda,” Ooeda said, holding out her hand. “Give me the human, I'll take care of him for now.”“B-b-but auntie...” Erufuda began, holding him firmly against her chest. “I'm the one who's supposed to be taking care of him.”

“Maybe outside of school, but in here, as his teacher, it's my responsibility to see to his safety. Now, hand him over and go change with the others.”Erufuda sighed and held out her hand, Dropping Naoe into Ooeda's palm. “See you later,” she said, waving at him, then left.

“I hope my niece isn't giving you any trouble,” Ooeda said down to him. “She can be quite a handful. Anyway, let's get going, shall we?” With her other hand she held her breast pocket open, then she slipped him inside and let it close again. The two pieces of fabric, stretched taught against Ooeda's huge bosom, held Naoe firmly in place. Still, he breathed easy and enjoyed the feeling of being carried against her breast, with all its warmth and gentle movement as she started walking somewhere.

Some time later she opened her pocket again and pulled him out. He saw that they were in the faculty bathroom now, and she set him down on the bathroom sink. “Alright, Mr. Naoe, time to change.”“Here? With you? I mean... I don't even have my swimsuit,” he said.

“Don't be silly, human; it's right there, by your feet.” He looked down and saw that she was right. Now, how had that gotten there? “And there's no harm in you changing in front of me. Remember that I'm a responsible adult here, and I would never do anything to you that you didn't want me to do.” She winked at him and began undressing herself. Naoe stared at her as she stripped down, exposing more of her huge, curvy body to him. He shamelessly admired her immense form, from her long, muscular legs, to her wide hips and her gigantic breasts. He was sorely tempted to jump onto her body and fall asleep on her, certain that she would give him perfect protection.

When she stood completely naked, she grabbed her swimsuit from her bag and glanced at him, then walked over until her belly was right in front of him and she was looking down at him from between her breasts. “Do you need any help getting changed, Mr. Naoe?” she said with her hands on her hips.

“Huh?” Naoe said inarticulately, her words not registering in the presence of her magnificent body.

“I would have thought you old enough to change by yourself, but if you really want to, I supposed I can help you out.” Her hand extended towards him, two massive fingers picking him up and dropping him onto her palm. With incredible precision, she used her fingernails to pick at his clothes, taking them off one by one until he was stripped as bare as she was. She then grabbed his swimming trunks and brought them over to him, putting them on his legs, then pulling them up until he was properly covered up. “There. Now, stay right here,” she said as she set him down on top of her chest, where he gladly lay curled up against her body while she put on her own two-piece swimsuit.

“Alright now,” she said after looking herself over in the mirror. “Let's go meet up with your classmates. You stay where you are; the pool is too dangerous for you at your size, so you'll be helping me out as my assistant. If you feel like swimming, simply jump in a drop of my sweat.” With that she left the bathroom and went out to the pool, Naoe clinging to her all the while.

By the time she got to the pool, the whole class was there, changed into their swimsuits, and a couple of them had already jumped in and were swimming around happily. Ooeda gave them all some instructions on what strokes they were going to practice today, then sat back in her chair and watched the pool to make sure everyone stayed safe.

Naoe at first sat back and watched the others as they swam. When the first beads of sweat started forming on Ooeda's body, however, he gladly jumped into the closest one and started practicing his swimming like the others. Everything was going smoothly until Kuroeda and Erufuda dared each other to a race, despite neither of them being any good at swimming. With a great deal of effort they managed to make it to the center of the pool, then started splashing around, calling for help in getting back to land.

Sighing, Ooeda got up and rushed over to them, diving into the water and swimming over to them to pull them both out. In the rush, she didn't notice Naoe fall off from her body and land in the pool water, where he floated haplessly along, being drawn this way and that by the pool's mild currents. All of a sudden he heard a splashing behind him and turned to see Mero coming his way. She passed right by him, and the water currents she produced as she passed went him floating away, over to the exit ladder. As he was getting his bearings again, all of a sudden Oku rose up from right beneath him, causing him to flow right into her one-piece swimsuit, held between it and her breasts.

The orc woman stepped out of the pool, taking off her swimming goggles and wiping the water off her face. As she walked over to her bag, Naoe began slipping further down along her breasts, until at last he landed on some sort of huge, pinkish surface, which he soon realized was Oku's nipple. Curious, he groped the leathery surface, causing Oku to stop mid-step and gasp. Feeling mischievous, Naoe kept groping her nipple, squeezing and rubbing it back and forth until he heard Oku moan. Then Oku scratched herself, knocking him down from her nipple and causing him to slide further down her body, coming to a stop only after reaching her crotch. There he started squirming around, trying to escape.

Oku meeped, covered her crotch, and ran for the bathroom as fast as her legs could carry her. She rushed into a stall and closed it behind her, then tugged on the bottom of her swimsuit and pulled Naoe out of there. “Human, that was you moving around down there?” she gasped, blushing. “Oh dear. Look, I'm flattered that you like me enough to try to get into my pants like that, but next time, if you want to get intimate with me, just ask, okay? I'd rather it not come as a surprise.”“Sorry about that. I didn't mean to end up down there, I only fell off after you umped me off of your nipple. Anyway, if you want you can take me back to our teacher now.”“W-wait! I mean... just because I didn't like you surprising me like that doesn't mean we can't some time together now.  If you want to, I mean.” She awkwardly tugged on the neck of her swimsuit, exposing her cleavage to him, and her nipples too.

Naoe looked at her hungrily, his mouth salivating at the sight of her boobs. “I...” he began, but was interrupted as the bell rang again.

“Oh well,” Oku sighed. “I guess we'd better get back to class now.” She stood and carried him back out, handing him over to Ooeda once she met up with the teacher. After that there was a history class, and then gym class.

“Swimming and gym class on the same day?” Naoe muttered to himself.

“It's to get you all in shape for the sports festival, remember?” Ooeda said.

“Oh, right. I guess I didn't make the connection,” he replied, remembering that the festival would start tomorrow.

The class headed to the gym, where Ooeda said, “Alright everyone, you know what to do. Get with your partner and start exercising.” All his classmates paired up and got to doing some stretches, except for Hitome who walked up to Ooeda and held out her hand. “I can trust you with taking care of our school's wrestling champion, can't I?” she asked him.

“Uh, sure, why not,” he said, looking up at the cyclops woman. Apparently satisfied with that answer, Ooeda handed him over to Hitome, dropping him in her hands.

“Alright, partner; let's get started,” she said as she dropped him into her cleavage, where he slid down until he ended up wedged between the vast curved walls of her boobs. Naoe got comfortable and relaxed on as Hitome started her routine with some stretches. All the movement caused her breasts to bob and bounce, swing from side to side, and squeeze together, with Naoe enjoying all his time between them.

Eventually, Hitome, apparently finished with her workout, pulled him out of her cleavage, saying “Okay, partner, now it's your turn.”

“My turn?” he asked. “Uh, what exactly am I supposed to do during my turn?”

Hitome giggled, saying, “Silly human! You're supposed to massage me, remember? To help me relax and keep my body in shape.”

“Oh, right,” Naoe said. Hitome took off her shirt, leaving her enormous breasts exposed above him, then lay down on a massage table that he hadn't noticed until right then. Reaching up, she dropped him onto her lower back. At first he wasn't sure what to do, but as he walked around on Hitome's body, it all started coming back to him. He got down on his hands and knees and crawled over to a place he knew to have some important nerve endings. There he pressed his hands against her soft skin and started rubbing it. Almost immediately, he heard Hitome sigh far to his left, and his whole world moved as her body relaxed further, sinking into the table. He worked on that spot for a minute before moving on to the next one, then the next and the next. After about ten minutes, Hitome had grown so totally relaxed that he heard her start to snore, having fallen asleep. As soon as he heard that sound, Naoe stood and looked around. In the distance he saw Erufuda staring at him with a jealous expression. He remembered how unhappy she'd gotten when Hitome had been assigned as his partner instead of her.

Turning away from her, he looked over the vast landscape of Hitome's back, stretching out all around him like a huge plain that gradually rose into the air as it approached her head. He began walking further up her back, desiring to get a better look over more of her body. It took him the rest of the hour to make it just a few inches up her back. Then, when the bell rang, he heard Hitome yawn and felt the ground rise as she began to sit back up, sending him rolling down the slope of her back until he fell into her pants, slipping right between her butt cheeks and ending up wedged between them. “Human?” Hitome said aloud, feeling at her back for him. “He must have left already,” she muttered to herself as she stood and began walking back to their classroom. Her massive buttocks slightly rubbed against each other as she walked, rolling Naoe between them like a tiny piece of dust. But despite their huge size, Naoe didn't feel crushed between them. They felt incredibly soft, so much that he felt he could easily fall asleep on them for the rest of the day.

It was only because of Erufuda that he eventually got out. The elf had been keeping an eye on him all throughout gym class, and she had seen him fall into Hitome's pants.  She told Hitome about it, but the cyclops laughed it off as absurd. It was only after Erufuda told Ooeda about it and Ooeda made her take off her pants that they were able to find and extract Naoe from between her butt cheeks.

“Now, human,” Ooeda said to him, “I know you enjoy spending time with Hitome, but remember that you have the responsibility to attend your classes. I don't want to see you skipping out on class by hiding in your classmates' clothes again, understand?”Naoe nodded, saying nothing about it having been an accident. He knew his teacher would never accept that excuse. “You spend far too much time in your classmates' clothes for it to be completely accidental,” he remembered her saying to him that last time he had tried explaining himself.

The rest of the day went by without any further incidents. Actually, he couldn't even remember anything else having happened at school; he just remembered that when Erufuda carried him out after gym class, the sun was already going down. She took him back to his apartment and opened the door with her own keys, then set him down on the table and said she'd be back to see him later. She kissed him again, then left.

As soon as the door closed behind her, Naoe felt the ground start to shake and heard a series of thundering steps coming towards him. “Is my baby back home now?” Oga said as she stepped out of the bedroom, her eyes sweeping over the apartment before locking onto him. “There you are!” She hurried over to him, licking her finger and swiping him off the table with it. “Oh, my little baby boy, I missed you so much on my business trip! It's good to finally be back home with you. Tell me, did you miss your mama too?” she asked.

“Y-yes, mom, of course I missed you,” he said as he was pressed forcefully against her cheek. She nuzzled him, rubbing him back and forth along her cheek with perhaps a bit too much enthusiasm. Naoe sighed internally, knowing that his one week of freedom from his ogre mother's attentions had come to an end now.

Eventually she pulled him away and brought him under her eyes, saying “Let me get a good look at you.” She turned him over in her hand, poking and prodding at him with her finger until she seemed satisfied. “It looks like that elf girl took good care of you while I was away. I knew I made the right call in putting her in charge of you.”“Yeah, she was really nice. Helped me out of a few scrapes, too,” he said.

“'Really nice',” you say? Is my little boy getting a crush on someone?”

“N-no way!” he said. “She's just... nice to be around.”

“Oh, is that all?” Oga said. “Whatever you say, child. We'll see how it develops from here. Now, tell me, dear, are you hungry? Did you miss mommy's food?”“Actually, I am really hungry. Is there anything to eat right now?”

“There sure is! I have your favorite right here,” she said, patting her chest. She set him back down on the table, then pulled off her shirt and her bra. She leaned forward, letting her enormous breasts come crashing down on the table in front of him like a pair of world-ending meteors. Naoe looked on hungrily as she reached down and started stimulating the nipple that hung over him, causing it to engorge before producing a single drop of milk which fell on him, almost washing him away in the torrent of sweet, white nectar. He gulped down milk until he was satisfied, then crawled out of the drop of milk and lay down, looking up at his mother.

“Satisfied?” she asked. “Good. Now come here, my baby boy.” she raised her breasts above him, then lowered them onto him. When she pulled them away again, he was stuck to the underside of her boob, the milk around him letting him stick to it. Then she put her bra and her shirt back on and gently tapped on where he was before going about her day.

Second Dream by idunnow

One moment Naoe was trapped between the bra and enormous breasts of his mother Oga; the next, it was already the following day and he was riding on top of her chest at school. For a second he wondered at the sudden change, then immediately forgot about it.

The sports festival was already in full swing, with all the girls participating in a variety of activities. Ooeda, his teacher, walked up to them and told him the swimming competition he had apparently signed up for was about to begin, Oga plucked him up, gave him a big, sloppy kiss, and then handed him over to his teacher. “You can do it, honey! Show those girls what a great swimmer you are!” she said. “Mommy will be back for you later; I'm going to have to go run some errands for a while.”Reaching the pool, Ooeda leaned over and dropped him into the water, where he floated with Oku to one side and Mero to the other. “Oh, you're going to participate too, Naoe?” Mero said. “You think you can handle it? I'm a pretty good swimmer, you know. Maybe I'll go easy on you so you have a chance of winning.”“Are you trying to flirt with him by letting him win? That's really disgraceful of you,” Oku said.

“Hey, if it works, it works. Don't act like you wouldn't do the same thing to win him over,” Mero replied.

“I wouldn't need to. He already confessed his love to me yesterday,” Oku said, blushing as she remembered how he had slipped into her swimsuit.

“Yeah right, you're delusional,” Mero said, but Oku didn't react, being caught up in her fantasy. Even as Ooeda announced the start of the race, she remained floating in the water, not reacting until she heard the splashes that told her Mero had already taken off.

As for Mero, just before the race started, she swiped Naoe up and slipped him between her lips, where she held him as she swam. She kept a good lead over Oku for the whole race, and as she was about to finish, she spat Naoe out ahead of her, letting him win the race instead of her.

Ooeda held him up in the air, announcing the he was the winner to the cheers of everyone at school. She handed him a tiny gold medal as a reward for his victory, then left him with Mero while she went to prepare the field for the next event.

“Great swimming, Naoe,” Mero said with a wink. “But I think you deserve a better reward than that little old medal, don't you? Tell me, did you like being between my lips? Because I wouldn't mind letting you spend some time with them.” She licked her lips, then puckered them up and closed her eyes in preparation for a kiss. Naoe saw her gigantic face grow closer and closer until it seemed more like a vast, enormous wall than an actual person, then her lips pressed up against him and he found himself smothered under her soft, wet skin. When she drew away, he was still stuck to her bottom lip by her saliva, unable to get off of it. “Come on now, let's go look at the next event!” she said, the huge surface around him deforming as her lips contorted to form her words.

Naoe watched the world fly past him as he was carried off towards the wrestling ring, where Hitome's match was about to start. The cyclops was projected to be the winner, with no one else having even the slightest chance at beating her.

As he and Mero were watching the fight, the spit that was holding him in place soon dried out, and he fell off of her lips. Being so small, he was easily picked up by a passing breeze as he fell, and he found himself being carried far, far away, until he landed on top of Ooeda's breasts. “Oh, Naoe,” she said, looking down at him. “I'm glad you're here. I could use someone like you to help me referee the soccer game. Think you can do that?”“Sure, why not,” Naoe said. As he looked across her breasts, he saw a soccer game taking place far in the distance, and sat down to watch it. As he was doing so, he saw a huge drop of sweat roll down right next to him, almost washing him away along with it. He turned around and saw several other drops like it resting further up along Ooeda's boobs, threatening to bowl him over. He began running around, dodging drop after drop of sweat, until some slight movement made him lose his balance and fall into Ooeda's cleavage. There he stayed, wedged between her boobs, until some sweat came down and washed over him, dragging him down along her body until it came to a stop inside her bellybutton.

With some effort, Naoe was able to pull himself out from it and walk out onto the giant elf's belly. All of a sudden, Ooeda stood up, causing him to fall and be picked up by the wind again, which blew him around, finally bringing him to a stop on top of a flower, just on the edge of one of its petals. But as he would see when he looked over the edge, it wasn't just any flower; it was the flower that grew on the head of Kusahanada, the alraune. From his perch, he could see her massive body stretching below him. Well, at least as far down as her breasts, which were so big they blocked off his view of the rest of her.

As he was leaning over the edge, a movement of her head unbalanced him and caused him to fall off, floating through the air in front of her face until he came to land on her open hand. “My, I never thought to find you here of all places,” she said. “Were you enjoying my flower? Its smell is lovely this time of year, don't you think?”“It's... really nice,” Naoe said. He hadn't noticed any scent while he was up there, but he didn't want to be rude.

“But, you know, that's not the only part of my body with a pleasant aroma this time of year. My feet smell pretty nice too, if I do say so myself. Would you like to smell them?”“Well, I...”

“Now, now, there's no need to be shy. Here, let me put you down by them,” Kusahanada said, dropping him right between her toes. “Well? What do you think?”The smell of her feet definitely had a very flowery quality to it, smelling almost as sweet as a rose, not at all how he had expected a foot to smell. “This is really nice,” he said, huffing up the smell“I told you,” the alraune said. “And, in fact, my feet don't only smell nice; they also taste good. You see, my sweat is actually a sort of honeydew. Go ahead, give it a lick.”Naoe was drawn to obey her by that delightful scent that exuded from her foot. He walked up to her toe, which was glistening with a thin sheen of “sweat”, and sucked up some of the liquid, finding it sweet as a ripe watermelon. “This is amazing!” he exclaimed, his face lighting up as he took in even more of it. He threw himself so eagerly at it that he was adhered to the alraune's toe by the rich, sticky liquid, and didn't even care about being stuck as he licked Kusahanada's skin.

“Eheheh! Your tongue tickles!” she said, wiggling her toes at his touch. “Are you okay with staying down there? I was about to go run in the race.” He didn't respond, so she assumed he was fine with it. “Alright, hold on tight!” She lifted her foot and took a step, whisking Naoe along at incredible speeds, though he was still to enchanted with the taste of her sweat to notice. Before long she stood at the starting line along with some of the other girls. Ooeda called out the “Ready, set, go” and then they were all off.

After a while, the much more violent impact of Kusahanada's steps as she ran managed to dislodge Naoe from her skin, and he ended up stranded on the floor for a second, totally disoriented, until a shadow fell over him and he was smothered under something big. One of the other girls must have stepped on him, but he didn't know who, and he didn't have any way of checking as he was carried forward on the sole of her foot, stepped on over and over again as she ran. Eventually she came to a stop and he got a break from all the being jostled around. Through the immense foot that rested on top of him, he managed to hear that Raika had apparently won the race.

Then the foot he was on was turned around and he saw Kuroeda's face looking down on him. She blinked upon seeing him, probably not expecting him to have been down there. She stayed looking at him a while, but when she heard Erufuda's voice behind her, she quickly snatched him up and held him behind her back before turning to Erufuda.

“Hey, Kuroeda,” the elf said, “do you know where Naoe is? I've been looking for him all day and haven't seen any sign of him.”“Uh, no, sorry,” Kuroeda said. “Wish I knew. I'd like to see him as much as you do.”

“Hmm... Are you hiding something behind your back?”

“What? Don't be ridiculous! What would I even have to hide from you?”

“I don't know, but you're acting awfully suspicious. Why don't you show me your hands to prove you're not hiding anything?”“Alright, you really want me to show you?” Kuroeda said, carefully slipping Noe down the back of her shorts. “Here. They're completely empty, see?” She held out her empty hands for Erufuda to inspect. Not satisfied with seeing they were empty, she also looked behind Kuroeda to make sure she hadn't dropped something on the floor.

“I guess I was wrong,” she said, sighing, once she was sure Kuroeda wasn't hiding anything from her. After she was gone, Kuroeda went off to the ladies' room, with Naoe riding between her butt cheeks, being rubbed between them as the big, bouncy buttocks slid against each other with every step she took. Once she made it there, she took off her shorts and reached between them to get him out.

“There you are!” she said, patting him on the hear with a finger. “I spent hours looking for you. Listen, I've been wanting to ask you something. Human... do you.... do you...” Naoe saw her dark face turn darker as she blushed, unable to get the rest of her question out. “Do you... would you... would you like to be my partner in the three-legged race?” she finally said, though Naoe could guess that probably wasn't what she had originally meant to ask.

“Well, sure, why not,” he said.

“Really? That's great! I mean... I'm glad you'll do it. I promise I won't let you down.” Holding him under her breasts, she went back out to where the race would soon be held, spectating some other events in the meantime. While she was doing so, Erufuda came up to her again, having noticed that she was holding Naoe.

“Hey!” she yelled. “I thought you said you didn't know where he was!”

“I didn't, and now I do,” Kuroeda said, holding Naoe protectively against her chest, smothering him against her shirt.

“Okay, well, great! Now that you found him, you can hand him over to me.”

“Excuse me? And why would I do that, exactly?”

“Because I'm the one who's supposed to be responsible for him, remember?”

“That was only while his mom was away, and she already came back, remember? Besides, he already agreed to be my partner for the three-legged race so you can't have him until I'm done with him.”“Is that true, Naoe?”

“Yes, it is,” he said from behind Kuroeda's hand.

“You see? Now get lost.”

“Human, how could you do this to me?”

“I mean, she was the first to ask and I had no reason to decline,” Naoe said.

“Oh? In that case, will you be my partner for the relay race?”

“Uh, sure, I guess.”

“Hey, that's not fair!” Kuroeda said. “You can't just ask him that in front of me!”

“Too late now, fat-ass. Naoe, I'll see you later for the race! I can't stand being with her, so I'll come pick you up then!” Erufuda said as she left.

“Why, that little...” Kuroeda huffed and stormed off, quite deliberately turning away from Erufuda. Some short time later, when it twas getting to be time for the three-legged race, Kuroeda took Naoe to the starting line, where a tiny little string was tied around Naoe's ankle and then around Kuroeda's, leaving him way up in the air, held fast against her skin. There was no way he would as much as touch the ground.

When Ooeda announced the start to the race, Kuroeda set off walking at a brisk pace, easily leaving everyone else behind as she didn't have to deal Naoe tripping her up. While everyone else was trying to coordinate steps with their partners, Kuroeda single-handedly got her and Naoe to the finish line ahead of everyone else. The piece of string around her ankle was untied and then held up, with him still dangling from it by his leg, and they were announced the winners and given a medal each. Afterwards, Kuroeda held Naoe in her hand while he got himself loose from the string, then Erufuda came up to them.

“Well? Are you going to congratulate us?” Kuroeda said.

“Congratulations. Now, hand him over,” Erufuda said. “We have to go prepare for our race.”

“Fine, here you go.” Kuroeda dropped him onto Erufuda's open palm, then Erufuda cupped her other hand over him protectively, as if expecting the other woman to try snatching him back. Both of them huffed at each other, then Erufuda went away, carefully lifting her hand to get a look at Naoe under it, giving him a friendly smile.

“There's something I wanted to say to you. I... I think...” she said, blushing. “Actually, maybe it would be better if I told you after the festival. Come on, let's go sign up for the relay!” She and Naoe went and did so, then when it was time for the race to start, she left him at the last leg of the race and went to take her position, and then the race began. Naoe prepared to start running as soon as he got the baton passed to him. As soon as Erufuda came around, she dropped it just in front of him, but Naoe found it was way too big and heavy for him to hold, let alone carry. But of course it was; how could he have ever thought to do anything with it? There was no way he could compete with everyone else. Even though Erufuda was cheering him on, he couldn't so much as budge the baton, and their team came in last as they didn't even finish. Afterwards, she took him aside and apologized for making him participate when they didn't have any chance of winning.

Looking around from atop her hand, Naoe saw that it was already dark outside. Everyone else was gathered together, eating and talking with each other, and looking at the fireworks display overhead. “Human,” Erufuda said, the colored lights of the fireworks flashing on her face. “I wanted to say that I... I... I love you. I want to be with you forever.” Slowly she closed her eyes and pursed her lips, then drew closer and closer, about to plant a kiss on him. Naoe thought she looked more beautiful than than she ever had before, and he readied himself for what was sure to be a life-defining kiss...

-----

Just then, Naoe was jolted awake, snapping back to reality, where he felt the ground moving under him and heard Erufuda's groans somewhere behind him. All of that stuff about being a school had been nothing but a dream, he realized. A strange dream, but pleasant enough, at times.

Around him, he also heard the sounds of Oga and Ooeda groaning. Judging by the light coming through the window it was still very early, as dawn was just breaking, but something had apparently woken the three of them up at the same time. What could be responsible, he wondered? Then, as he, and everyone else, looked up at the ceiling, they saw a figure floating in midair: a sheep-like woman they had seen once before. Oneiros, he thought her name was.

“Oh, what a shame to have those pleasant dream end so early!” she said. “And they were such tasty ones, too!”“Hey, you up there! What are you doing here?” Erufuda asked the strange woman.

“Who, me?” the dream-eater asked. “I was bored and decided to amuse myself by giving you some fun dreams.”“Why, you...” Erufuda growled, sitting up and plucking Naoe up between her fingers. “You can't just mess with people's dreams like that!”“Why not? It looked like you were all enjoying it so much,” Oneiros said. Naoe and Erufuda glanced at each other, both of them blushing, then turning away. What dreams could she possibly have given Erufuda, he wondered.

The woman then swooped down in front of them, surprising Erufuda enough for her to drop Naoe. He fell, but was caught by Oneiros's soft hand. Even though she had her eyes almost totally shut, she could apparently see well enough to spot and catch him. Or maybe she had some other way to sense him. If only it were that easy for everyone else to spot him.

“Hey, what are you doing? Give him back!” Erufuda yelled up at her.

“You're way smaller than the last time I saw you, human,” Oneiros said, ignoring Erufuda's shouts, “but your dreams are still the tastiest I've ever had. Why don't you come along with me? Let me sample them every night. You could sleep all day between my breasts and never have to worry about anything else ever again. You would only have to sleep and dream to keep me well-nourished.” She pulled on the neck of her pajamas, exposing her cleavage to him. They looked so comfortable, Naoe thought, especially with that soft fuzz that covered them. A life between those breasts... it had to be better than the nightmare he'd been living through these past couple of days, at least. But no; he had to get back to normal somehow. It was the only thing that mattered right now, and he still had hope that it was possible.

“Thank you for the offer, but I can't accept it. I still want to try growing back to normal. Speaking of which, would you happen to know where we can find the satyr? You were with her the last time I saw you.”“Huh? What do you want to find her for?”

“We're pretty sure she was the one who shrank me, and we need her to get me back to normal.”

“Well, now that you mention it, I have seen her around a few times. I think she spends her mornings at an onsen not far from here. She's probably already there by now,” Oneiros said.

“Could you tell us where that is?” Ooeda, now fully awake, asked her.

“I could. In fact, I could do you one better and show you.”

“That would be great; but first, hand over the human. We can't let you keep holding him.”

Oneiros shrugged and handed him back to Erufuda. “I'll show you where she is, on one condition: you all have to let me feed on your dreams whenever I want. Do you agree to that?” Everyone agreed. “Good. Then let's get going. It's already pretty late for me and I really should get some rest myself. I'll be floating overhead so people don't see me; all of you just follow me.”Erufuda, Oga, and Ooeda all got ready to leave, then left the apartment and walked through the streets, following the faint image of the floating Oneiros in the early morning sky. Naoe, who was again being carried inside Erufuda's ear, waited with much anticipation. If everything went right, by the end of the day he would hopefully be back to normal, he thought. Excited as he was, he could barely keep still, fidgeting around on Erufuda's inner ear. “Just a little bit longer,” he told himself, “and this will all be over.”

Satyr by idunnow

As they approached the onsen in which they hoped to find the satyr, Oga, Ooeda and Erufuda talked eagerly among themselves about spending the day in the warm baths, to the point that Naoe wondered if perhaps they had completely forgotten all about their original purpose for coming here. Still, he couldn't blame them for wanting to take some time to relax. These past couple of days must have been nearly as stressful for them as they were for him, and he figured they deserved a break from their worries After they'd searched the place for the satyr, of course.

Once they arrived, Erufuda called up some of the other women they knew, letting them know that they were going to be at this onsen and calling them over, only mentioning in passing the possibility of the satyr being there. They then stepped inside and took a look around. From where Naoe sat, inside Erufuda's ear, the place seemed almost totally empty, the only person in sight being a lone bath attendant. The women went up to her and struck up a conversation.

Apparently this was considered a slow day for the place so there were very few people there. They described the satyr's appearance—in her human disguise, of course—to the attendant and asked her if she had seen someone like that today. She said that she hadn't, but that did sound like a person who came here very often. It was possible she had come in before her shift.

The three women paid for their entrance, then went further into the facility, heading for the women's half of the bathhouse, on the lookout for any sign of the satyr. Once they got to the hot baths, they looked around but found no sign of her. It seemed that she really wasn't here at all. Still, considering they had already paid for their entrance, it would have been a shame if the left now and missed out on the opportunity to relax in the hot baths.

Erufuda asked Naoe if he was fine with them staying and he, speaking into her eardrum, answered that he was. Then she, Oga and Ooeda went into the changing rooms, where they all stripped naked in Naoe's presence before storing their clothes in some baskets on the shelves.

Being in Erufuda's ear, Naoe could only catch short glimpses of their bodies, which left him wanting to see more. He would get his wish granted after Erufuda raised a finger to her ear and he jumped out onto it, letting him see her, Oga, and Ooeda in their fully naked glory. She then set him down carefully on the shelves, saying she'd be back for him soon, and left along with the others.

All alone again, Naoe sighed. This was by far the worst part of being as small as he was. Once he had thought that it was being trampled by everyone and having to climb their bodies to get their attention, but he had since gotten used to that. No, it was much worse to have to stay put for hours with absolutely nothing to do but wait for someone to come back for him, something that could take hours during which he didn't have anything to do at all.

Thankfully, this time he wouldn't have to wait long. After just a few minutes he heard some familiar voices coming down the hallway and soon he saw a bunch of his friends come into the changing room. There was Oku, Medesa, Eure, Suteno, Kuroeda, and also Hitome. All of them came inside and stripped bare before him, giving him a great show as he got to look at all their naked bodies. As they came to put their clothes on the shelves he tried waving at them, if only to say hi, but even the gorgons with their superior eyesight didn't manage to see him. They all put their clothes away one by one, with Hitome being the last among them. She happened to pick the very shelf that Naoe was on, and as she pulled out he basket to put her clothes inside, she knocked him off of it. He landed all the way down at the floor, next to her gigantic feet. He was about to jump onto her toe, but she turned and left before he could do so, leaving him stranded on the floor.

Even as he was running after her, however, he heard another group coming this way. Soon he saw three more women come inside. This time they were Raika, Mero, and Gonda, the dragon. Upon seeing the latter of the three, Naoe went completely stiff, freezing up due to his herpetophobia. Even as their feet fell all around him, he didn't react, staying in place and staring aimlessly out at space. Then, as they were all coming back towards him, Gonda's foot fell on him. He remained stuck to it as she kept walking, leaving the changing room entering the women's side of the hot baths, where everyone else was already gathered, sitting in the warm water as they relaxed.

As Gonda stepped into the water, he was washed away by it, finding himself carried along with the currents caused by her body entering the bath. He tried swimming to the surface, but his clothes were holding him back, so he took them off and then came kicking back up to the surface. After having been carried far, far away by the water's currents, he surfaced to find himself surrounded by the three gorgon sisters, who stood in the bath, the water coming up to their waists.

The sisters were happily conversing with each other, totally unaware of Naoe being caught between them. He tried swimming to Suteno, hoping that he would be able to get her attention, but when he neared her hips and the waves lapped hip up onto her skin, he remained stuck there, held in place by the water's natural adhesiveness. Even as she moved around, he was still stuck fast to her skin. Of course, he only had to wait for the water to dry up before he could climb up onto her, but before that could happen she submerged herself into the water some more, causing him to be washed off again.

Then he was sent floating along again, away from the gorgons. As he looked at where he was headed, he saw the enormous bodies of Oga and Hitome. The two were standing face to face in the pool, so tall that the water didn't even reach all the way up their thighs. The currents carried him towards them, making him pass between their legs. He looked up and saw Oga's gigantic ass pass overhead, followed by her crotch. He then found himself between the two women, seeing their enormous chests hanging overhead, blocking off his view of their faces. He would have tried climbing up onto one of them, but the current carried him between Hitome's legs and then had him flowing further and further away, towards a distant “island”. It was Mero, who floated on the water with her eyes closed, remaining placidly afloat. The currents carried him onto her body, leaving him stuck to the side of her belly by the water's surface tension. After a minute or so, the water dried up and he climbed onto her. From there he began making his way to her face, walking between her breasts which, though petite compared to most of the other women's, were still mountain-sized to him.

Naoe was already nearing her neck when he Raika call to Mero. The mermaid then righted herself, throwing him off-balance and sending him back into the water. From there the currents carried him towards Erufuda and Kuroeda, who were staring daggers at each other. As soon as he came between them, they started pushing and shoving each other, splashing around in the water as they fought. The bath roiled under Naoe as the fight of the two titanic elves created monstrous waves that bobbed him up and down violently. Erufuda fell back, her huge body falling right on top of him and pushing him under the water. Then as she sat on the bath's floor, he floated up from between her legs, making his way up to the surface. There he saw Kuroeda standing over the fallen Erufuda, a gloating grin on her face as Erufuda glared at her. The dark elf opened her mouth to say something, but just then Erufuda splashed some water up on her face, and it just so happened that Naoe was on that bit of water that got flung up to Kuroeda.

As the water flowed down the face of the surprised-looking dark elf, it dragged him along. Rather than being washed down into the bath below, however, Naoe was left behind as the water passed down Kuroeda's cleavage, left floating in one of the droplets of water which remained on her skin—a droplet that was the size of a small lake for him.

Once she had finished sputtering out the water that had gotten into her mouth, Kuroeda crossed her arms under her chest, causing her cleavage to close in around Naoe, squishing him between the soft walls of her breasts. She said something Naoe couldn't make out, then he heard Erufuda reply in a combative tone and he thought they were about to have another go at each other. Just then, Ooeda came to set things in order. Grabbing both women by the hear, she pulled them back down into the bath and chastised them for causing such a racket when everyone here was trying to relax.

Kuroeda's breasts entered the water again, and Naoe was once more carried along on the current. This time it washed him onto Ooeda's chest. Once the water holding him in place had dried up, Naoe was able to climb up it, going slowly due to how exhausted he was. Once he was on top of her boob, he lay down to take catch his break and regain his energy, having grown tires from so much swimming and feeling really stressed out. So he remained on top of Ooeda's chest as the mature elf breathed relaxed, her deep breaths causing her boobs to rise and fall rhythmically. It was so pleasant here that Naoe started to fall asleep, only to be woken up when Ooeda sank further into the water, going down until she was neck-deep in it. Then he was washed away with the water again, and this time it carried him far away from any of the women, towards a drain on the side of the onsen's walls. After passing through a dark tunnel, he came out into a different room, being immediately dashed into a huge, soft wall of some sort.

As he tried to regain his bearings, Naoe looked up and saw that the “wall” he had just been floated into was the butt of a woman. That was strange, he thought, as this was probably the men's side of the onsen, but with the sides of her breasts visible far overhead, there was no doubt that this was a woman. He noticed than that she was talking to herself, and listened to what she was saying. Before long, he recognized the voice as belonging to the satyr, and when she turned her head around he also recognized her face from the satyr's human disguise.

“Oh, why did those pesky women have to come bother me today?” she lamented. “I haven't even done anything to mess with them lately. Can't they just leave me be?” Naoe was confused at hearing that. She hadn't done anything to them lately? Had she already forgotten about shrinking him? Or was she not actually responsible for it? Whatever the case, it didn't matter much. Even if she was innocent, there was a chance her magic might be able to turn him back, and that was all he needed of her.

Naoe swam up to her ass and began climbing up it, having soon made it past the curve of her butt cheeks. Once he had made it to her back, however, things became more difficult. Her back was simply too steep and too tall for him to climb all the way up, and when he had made it halfway up, he faltered and slipped, falling into the water below. Above him, the satyr sighed and fell back over him, took a seat in the bath. “Well, I guess there's nothing I can do about it now except wait for them to leave in. It's a good thing there weren't any men when I hid in here; I don't think I could handle the sight of a naked man.”When Naoe surfaced again. The currents floated him around her until he was right in front of her and her huge boobs. He was about to try swimming towards her, but then she scooped him up along with some water and brought it up, pouring it out onto her head. The water almost washed him down, dragging him off her head, but he managed to hang on to one of her hairs while the water rushed past him. He kept holding on as she poured more water out onto her head, once, twice, thrice more, then when she lay back, resting her head on the side of the onsen, he began making his way down the side of her face, towards her ear. He crawled inside, walking past some bits of earwax, until he had made it to her eardrum. From there he spoke to her, hoping she was still awake and would hear him, and then the ground under him shifted, knocking him down, as the satyr raised her head, his voice having put her on alert. She thought she had heard something but wasn't sure if it was real or if she had only been drifting off into a dream. Then Naoe called to her again, but she only heard his voice as a faint, high-pitched noise, unable to make out his words. She thought there must have been a bug that had crawled into her ear, so she turned her head sideways and bopped it firmly, trying to get the “insect” to falling out.

The movement sent Naoe falling down until he landed on her vast and wet open palm. Then her huge, horizontally-pupilled eyes peered down at him, her brow furrowing before her face lit up with recognition and then with a frightened surprise. “Y-y-y-you're n-n-n-NAKED!” The satyr shrieked, slumping back as she passed out, her head bumping against the side of the onsen as her whole body went limp. Her hand fell back into the water, bringing Naoe along with it. He made an effort to swim over to her body, and from there he began making his way up to her head again, finally stopping on her forehead.

Naoe was able to make out a murmuring sound coming from the other side of the wall, then after a short while he saw a few of the girls peek their heads through the doorway into this side of the onsen. After they recognized the woman passed out in the water as the satyr they had come here to look for, the came over stealthily and grabbed her, carrying her away into the women's side of the onsen, where they tied her up with some towels so she wouldn't be able to do anything.

Raika came over to inspect the satyr, smelling her curiously, and managed to detect Naoe's smell, finding him sitting on top of her forehead. She picked him up and handed him off to Erufuda. Then, with him safely back in Erufuda's hands, the others splashed some water onto Satyr's face.

She woke up startled to find herself in the middle of all these women, who looked really angry with her. She tried to hide her fear, though, telling them to let her go or else she would pull some sort of curse on them. Kuroeda stepped up to her and stepped on the satyr's mouth, putting an end to her rant. “Quiet,” the dark elf said. “Tell us what you did to the human to make him shrink and then maybe we'll let you go.”“Make him shrink?” the satyr asked. “That's ridiculous. I've never done anything of the sort. It must have been someone else.”

“Why, you...”

“But, even if I didn't shrink him, maybe I can do something about his condition,” the satyr quickly added. “Tell me more about it. When did it start? How has it progressed?” Erufuda started explaining everything to the satyr, beginning with how he had shrunk down two days ago when helping Oga train, then going on to explain how he had shrunk even smaller by the effect of Kuroeda's potion. “So this started two days ago?” she said. “Let's see... I remember I was working on a weight-loss spell that morning. Only, I was feeling sick so I was having trouble concentrating. When I tried casting the spell, nothing happened, but... Oh, now I remember! As I was casting the spell, I started thinking about the human. That must have caused the spell to affect him instead of me. And since I couldn't concentrate, I probably cast it wrong and it ended up shrinking him instead of making him thinner.”“Why were you thinking about the human?” Erufuda asked, causing the satyr to blush.

“Well, why wouldn't I have been thinking about it? Is it a crime to think about a strapping young man and his body? I mean, I wasn't doing it on purpose, obviously. I must have been delirious and that's why he popped into my head. It's not my fault at all, see? Now, look; if you want me to get him back to normal, I can do that. Just untie me and hand him over so I can break the spell.”Erufuda glared at her and pulled Naoe closer, not trusting her at all, but when Ooeda put a hand on her shoulder, she sighed and nodded at some of the others, who stepped forward to untie the satyr. Once she stood back up, she reached forward and dropped Naoe in her outstretched hand. The satyr, with her eyes closed to avoid seeing him naked again, said some over Naoe and made some gestures with her other hand, then he grew bigger again. Not all the way back to his normal size, but back to the size he had originally shrunk to. It wasn't ideal, but at least he wasn't microscopic anymore.

“There,” the satyr said. “I've done it. Now please, take him and let me go.”

“What do you mean you've done it? He's still small!” Erufuda said.

“I undid the effects of my spell. If he's still small it's because of the dark elf's potion, and that should clear up on its own in about a week. This is all I can do for you.”

“Fine,” Erufuda growled, taking Naoe back from her. “I guess you can go. And... thank you for your help.”

The satyr turned and walked briskly away from, leaving the onsen to go into the changing rooms. Then they saw her going out fully dressed again, looking very upset. Naoe feared she'd try getting her revenge for all this, but they would have to deal with that when it happened.

Either way, with her gone and him restored to a more reasonable size, it was time to celebrate, and what better way to do it than right here, relaxing in the onsen along with all the others? Everyone went back into the water, congratulating Naoe on his new size. He found himself being passed around between all the women before finally being able to lie down between Oga's breasts, the bath water lapping at his chest, its warmth mixing with that of the ogre's body,making him feel relaxed .

After the bath, Erufuda and Ooeda took him back home, where they spent the rest of the day together. Since the potion would wear off by itself, there was nothing to do but try enjoy himself until then.

It was funny, he thought. He'd spent so much time being the size of a speck of dust that he was happy just to be the size of a bug again. Even if he stayed this size for months, he figured he could probably learn to enjoy it.

At the end of the day, with everyone all worn out, Erufuda took him into the bedroom and lay down, leaving him next to her face. Looking upon her looming face, her soft breaths ruffling his hair, he found himself lost in thought. Even though these past two days had been so rough, in the end everything had turned out fine, and it was all thanks to her, and Ooeda, and Kuroeda, and all the otherworldly women he now considered his friends. As he fell further into sleep, he thought about how fortunate he was to have them all.

Epilogue by idunnow

Ever since the Satyr undid her spell on Naoe, allowing him to grow back to the size of a bug after having spent two days the size of a speck of dust, he had been able to gradually adjust to his new life and taking up aspects of his normal life again.

Oga was now living in his apartment. Although Erufuda wasn't too keen on the idea of the ogre living with them, Oga proved too insistent to deny, so in the end they had to let her stay, at least for now. Truth be told, Naoe didn't mind it too much. Even though she was still prone to smothering him and acting like he was her child, she had mellowed down a bit since the first day she'd found him at this size. Besides, it was good to have someone who could take care of him when Erufuda and Ooeda went out and couldn't take him along. Being smothered between Oga's breasts was much preferable to being left all alone for up to hours at a time.

Oga also insisted on being the only one to sleep with him. Every night, she would lie down on the couch, completely naked as she was used to sleeping, and deposit him into her cleavage, falling asleep with the huge walls of her breasts surrounding him. Naoe always found it difficult to fall asleep there. Not because it was uncomfortable—on the contrary, it was one of the most comfortable places he'd ever been—but because he kept thinking about being totally surrounded by her massive body. The prospect of exploring her body as she slept was very enticing, and on the first of night sleeping with her, after rolling around restlessly for an hour without getting any closer to sleep, he got up and resolved to explore her to his heart's content.

The first place he tried exploring was her chest. He climbed up the huge hill of her breast and began walking around on top of it. Oga must have been able to feel his tiny feet walking around on her ever as she slept, because she then reached up and smothered him under her hand, pressing him firmly against her boob and gently kneading him around her nipple as she mumbled some stuff about him drinking all of mommy's milk. When she finally let him go after a few minutes of that, Naoe decided that he wouldn't be exploring her breasts anymore, nor any other sensitive parts where she might feel him. Instead, he then went on to explore her belly, until he was fully satisfied and fell asleep curled up in her navel.

The following nights he would explore a different part of her body every time. Her waist, her legs, her feet; one night when she rolled over in her sleep, he went and explored her entire backside, after he'd crawled out from under her, of course. Each time he'd fall asleep in the place he had been exploring, and when Oga woke up the following morning, she would find him there and tease him about it, being very happy that he was showing such an interest in her body. After playing with and teasing him for a while, like by rolling him all over her bellybutton or by wiggling her toes around him, she would keep him the rest of the morning, since he obviously liked being there so much.

On the night when he'd been exploring her backside, he slipped and fell between her buttocks. Since he couldn't manage to climb out, he saw himself forced to sleep there, and when Oga woke up and found him in her crack, she left him there and even forgot all about him until a couple hours later when Erufuda asked her about him, at which point she pulled him out as though nothing at all had happened. It was embarrassing, but Naoe had to admit that he did like it on some level.

But it wasn't like Naoe spent all day long inside his apartment, either. He had actually started working with the girls again, giving them weight-loss tips and helping them to work out. After calling the chief and telling her that he was better but still too sick to work at the clinic, she said it would be fine to work from home like he wanted to for now and wished him a swift recovery, saying she'd have a celebration planned for him when he had fully recovered.

Since then, he'd been going out with Ooeda on her morning jogging sessions to help her keep track of her circuits. The first time he went with her, she placed him on top of her breasts and told him to hold on tight, then started running. It was very hard to hold on with all the bouncing that her breasts were doing, so even lying on top of her breast and hugging himself against her skin for all he was worth, he kept sliding further down, closer to her cleavage, until he finally slipped right in until he was wedged between the walls of her breasts. He tried to make her aware of what had happened, but she was too focused on her jogging, plus there was too much movement going on for her to even notice him. He tried to climb out but couldn't manage to get out of there, so he was simply stuck there all during Ooeda's jogging, the constant bouncing of her breasts and of him along with them making him queasy.

Ooeda didn't notice he was there until she got home and went into the bathroom for her bath, so completely had she forgotten him. Even after undressing she still didn't see him. After she undressed, he was still stuck to her skin. She got int he tub and then he started squirming around, trying to free himself from her skin. It was only then that she noticed him and peeled him off, leaving him lying on top of  her chest to relax with her.

From that day forward, instead of putting him on her chest, Ooeda would leave him in her back pocket whenever she took him jogging with her. Then he was left pinned by the fabric, which was pulled taut over her  ass, holding him firmly against her body until her fingers came to pick him up after her jog. It was always pleasantly warm in there, and very soft all around, so he really liked spending his time there, so much so that he barely even cared about all the movement going on.

Aside from Ooeda, he would also spend some time each day helping out the other women. Some of them would come over to his apartment and he would help them with their workout there, but other times they would choose to take him home with them and work from there. Erufuda and Oga didn't like to see him go alone with the others, but they begrudgingly consented to letting him go by himself.

One of the women who preferred to take him home for a while was Hitome. The immense cyclops would carry him there between her breasts, slipping him gently inside before setting out back to her own place. Once she got there, she would take him back out, holding him out before her immense body.

Before starting her training, she would usually play with him for a bit, cuddling him and moving him around with her fingers, always talking about how cute he looked at that size and how she wished she could have something as adorable as him to adorn herself with, since she liked accessorizing so much and he would make for a very cute one. She would pin him under her finger and giggle as he moved around under it, or else let him explore her titanic body as he pleased, climbing up her feet, her shirt, her pants, and various other parts of her. At his size, all those things made for a good workout, which was one of the reasons why he liked going with her.

Then, after their session, she would sometimes take him into her room, where she had a small table with some arts and crafts projects on it, as well as various cosmetics. She would get him to help her with some of her projects, especially with some of the finer details that she was too big and rough to properly apply herself. That meant he spent a lot of time painting. He would paint tiny flowers on her fingernails or her toenails, or paint some of the finer details of a popsicle stick house she was working on.

One time, Hitome asked him for permission to see how he would look on her as an accessory, and he accepted. With his permission, she tied a bit of string around him, then draped him over her neck like a necklace, with him dangling between her boobs, a little ways into her cleavage. Then she looked at herself in the mirror, admiring how good he looked on her. After that she tried putting him on various other accessories, like bracelets, anklets, rings, earrings, and even toe rings, wearing him casually as she lounged around the house or else while she was doing her workout. Naoe had to admit he really liked that kind of stuff.

Someone else he found himself spending a lot of time with at his new size was Raika. She came over in her human form almost every day and with her great sense of smell managed to sniff out where he was every single time. She would play with him in various ways and also ask him to pet her, leaving him on top of her head to he could do that. Naoe called her a good girl and happily pet her, giving in to his love of dogs. He would also scratch her behind her ears, which she really, really liked. In fact, she liked it so much that she took to putting him on other parts of her body and asking him to scratch her there. Her belly, her armpits, and her thighs were the places she especially liked to leave him in, panting and barking like a dog as she scratched her.

However, while he did spend a lot of time with the others, most of the time he was simply hanging out with Erufuda while they watched some TV or read a book or something of the sort. She was, without a doubt, the person he most liked spending time with at this size.

Naoe would also try to make sure that she kept to her diet, telling her not to eat too many fries and reminding her to eat healthier foods. The problem with that was that, as small as he was, and as fond of fries as Erufuda was, it was very easy for her to ignore him or fail to hear him when he tried telling her not to eat those fries.

One time she went out for a walk, carrying Naoe on her shoulder, and as she was coming home, she happened to spot a place that was selling fries. Despite all his efforts to remind her that she'd already had enough fries for today, she went and bought a couple of bags and began eating the first one on the way back home. As she was walking, Naoe happened to slip off of her shoulder and into the second bag of fries.

When Erufuda got back to the apartment, she sat at the kitchen table and pulled out the second bag of fries, the one that Naoe was on. By then Naoe had started climbing up one of the fries so he could get out of the bag, and when she set it down, he looked up to see her licking her lips at the prospect of downing all these fries. She didn't even notice him among them as she grabbed a handful, raising it to her mouth and putting it inside. Luckily for Naoe, she hadn't shoved them all in at once; one end of the fries was still sticking out of her mouth, and since that was the end he was clinging to, he wasn't eaten.

At that point, fearing she might still eat him without noticing, Naoe simply let go of the fry and fell to her chest below. Clinging to the front of her shirt while she scarfed down the fries, he tried climbing higher up, only to fall off and land on the floor at her feet. Once she was finished, she sighed and said something to him, thinking he was still on her shoulder. When she noticed that he wasn't replying, she looked at her shoulder and saw he wasn't there. Then she looked down at the emptied-out bag of fries.

Fearing the worst, she went pale and clutched at her throat. She took a step to go to the bathroom and as she did her foot fell on top of him, but she didn't think about it because of how worried she was. Instead she went into the bathroom, with him stuck to the sole of her foot, and looked into the mirror, checking her mouth to make sure he wasn't still there or somewhere in the back of her throat. Then she noticed something squirming under her foot and raised it up to find him stuck to her sole. She sighed in relief and peeled him off, putting him back on her shoulder and tapping his head in a friendly manner, apologizing for having lost track of him.

Now, almost a week after the satyr had undone her spell, and still with no sign of him growing back any further, Naoe decided to meet up with everyone in the Hot Yoga studio to work with all of them at once. The first to arrive at the place were Erufuda, Ooeda, and Oga. Erufuda left him on the floor while the three of them went to change their clothes. As he was waiting for them to get back, doing some stretches to warm up in the meantime, another group came in: Kuroeda and the gorgon sisters. The three of them came up to where he was standing, not noticing him on the ground, and began setting up their yoga mats. Naoe tried greeting them, but they ignored him, and as they were walking around barefoot, Medesa happened to step on him.

Naoe wound up between two of her toes as she headed over to the changing room to slip into her yoga clothes. On the way there she greeted Erufuda, who was coming back out of the changing room just then. Once Medesa had reached the changing room and stopped walking, Naoe tried wriggling out from between her toes, which tickled her and made her wiggle her toes around him, then she splayed her toes and let him fall off from between them. She looked down at the floor and happened to see him, then she crouched over him to make sure it really was him that she was seeing. She grabbed him and brought him up for inspection, then saw that it really was him.

Instead of apologizing for having stepped on him as Naoe had expected, Medesa smiled and began teasing him, as she thought he must have hitched a ride with her on purpose to be able to watch as she changed. She blushed and called him a perv, but she obviously wasn't upset, and in the end she said she'd give him exactly what he wanted. She set him down on the floor in front of her, then began stripping down slowly, making a big show out of it for him. Even though Naoe hadn't come here to spy on her, he couldn't resist the urge to watch and he want about to correct her on her mistake.

She pulled down her pants, sensually swaying her hips while she smiled at him, then got to work on her shirt, unbuttoning it from the top, her breasts practically exploding out of the tight fabric once they were freed of the constraining buttons. Then she began putting on her yoga outfit. Once she was fully changed, she held her foot above him, smiling mischievously, and slowly lowered it. It came down such that Naoe was between two of her toes again, then she scrunched them together and raised her foot up, him along with it.

At that moment, her sisters came in, wondering what was taking her so long. They saw her with Naoe and she explained what she'd been doing with him and why she imagined he had come along with her. Suteno picked him up and began petting him, her and Eure cuddling him between them. After a couple minutes, however, Raika stuck her head in, having followed Naoe's scent up to this changing room, and after seeing them playing with him, she told them that everyone else was ready to begin and they needed Naoe back to get started. Embarrassed, the gorgon sisters went to meet with the others. Once there, Erufuda and Oga gave them dirty looks, but no one else seemed concerned about it. They set Naoe down on the floor and then took their spots around him, with everyone forming a circle around him.

Naoe looked around, seeing the faces and towering bodies of all his female friends surrounding him, looking to him for instruction The sight was incredible, and he smiled seeing all of them gathered here. He really was glad he could count them all as his friends. Raising his voice, he began telling them all what the plan for today was and then began leading them through a series of yoga poses and stretches.

About half an hour into the session, everything was going very well until he had them do a pose that involved standing on one leg. After a minute or so of holding the pose, Mero lost her balance and fell forward. As she was falling, she held out her arm and grabbed on to Kuroeda, her neighbor, to try and stabilize herself. Kuroeda also began falling and tried grabbing on to her neighbor, who then also started falling and held on to her neighbor, and so on until all of them had been dragged down, leaving him buried under a pile of their bodies. Thankfully he was fine, as he still had his heightened resistance protecting him, but he did end up passing out from a lack of air until everyone had gotten off of him.

When they had all gotten up again, they realized that he wasn't on the floor anymore and began looking for him. As it turned out, he had slipped into Mero's shirt after she'd fallen on him. Once they figured this out thanks to Raika, Mero began patting herself all over trying to find Naoe. Eventually she found him and pulled him out, holding him between her fingers while he woke up again. She apologized for having fallen on him and for having caused everyone else to fall too, then he and everyone else forgave her and she set him back on the ground again. He was feeling winded by then, though, and had to sit it out for a while, so he asked Ooeda to leave him on his shoulder while she took the lead for him.

From her shoulder, he told her what poses to do next and for how long. She pulled them all off perfectly while everyone else followed her example. Come the end of the session, they were all sweating a lot, both from their exercises and from the warm environment. Then Ooeda pulled him down from her shoulder and all the others gathered around. Naoe was then passed around from one of them to the next until he had made the full circuit, each of them thanking him for all his efforts and giving him a hug or a kiss to show how much they appreciated him. He ended up with Erufuda again, then everyone went to dry themselves off and change back into their normal clothes.

After they'd all changed, Erufuda, Oga, and Ooeda set out back to his apartment with him. On the way there, Naoe took to thinking about his current way of life. Although he was getting used to being this small, and he had to admit there were some things about it that he liked, he really did hope that the satyr had been right and he would grow back to normal soon.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10363