Elevator Ride by K ciQ
Summary:

A man and his daughter take the elevator down to walk their dog. What could go wrong.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Couples, Crush, Feet, Giant, Humiliation, Muscle, Violent, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39 Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FM/f, FM/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 12962 Read: 22879 Published: April 18 2021 Updated: April 18 2021
Story Notes:

This is my first story ever. I apologize for any grammatical errors, English is not my native language and the internet translator doesn't know much about context. Still, I've been a huge GTS fan for years, so I hope you enjoy it. Thanks.

1. Chapter 1 by K ciQ

2. Chapter 2 by K ciQ

3. Chapter 3 by K ciQ

4. Chapter 4 by K ciQ

Chapter 1 by K ciQ
Author's Notes:

Presentation of the characters and a bit of context.

Bob is a tough man. Small brown eyes, black hair and white skin, 5’11 tall in his scale, broad and muscular shoulders, just like his arms barely contained by the tight shirt he wears. He has an intimidating figure that anyone with any common sense would choose to treat with respect, and anyone stupid enough to ignore it and seek trouble would quickly face the skills of a veteran soldier. Three years of service during the war against Levante, the warlike country of the east, gives him the confidence to know that he is ahead in almost any fight, and the confidence to have an explosive temperament and a sharp tongue. He suffered few defeats throughout the first few years after the war, as he drowned the guilt on the minis pub circuit across the state. One of those few defeats, and the one that amuses him the most every time he remembers it, was when he accidentally take another guy's beer, a wall of muscle that was at least four inches and sixty pounds bigger, the biggest mini that he has ever seen, a whole Heavyweight. The guy didn't look happy at all, but still respectfully explained that it was his beer, and he wanted it back. Bob, however, was starting his fourth or fifth pitcher of beer at that point, and he didn't feel that returning the beer to Heavyweight was the right thing to do. No matter how drunk he was, alcohol has never affected his memory, a gift that allows him to remember to this day that he managed to hit Heavyweighy’s steel abdomen with two pretty decent punches before taking half a dozen wrecking balls, enough to leave him in the alley behind the bar until the next morning.

The dark and smelly alley that his life had transformed into changed forever nine years ago, when Bob met the most important person in his life, the beautiful woman who now walks beside him with her eyes fixed on her cell phone, keeping him company while walk Hunter, his dog. It was the third day he had been sober, an ordeal that he imposed on himself every month and that never lasted more than a week. That third day, however, the doorbell to his apartment rang. He never thought to hear the voice coming from the intercom again. It was Erin, a woman he spent countless nights with during the war. Back then he was a foreign soldier in a strange land and she was a survivor who had lost her family in the war and was selling contraband to foreign soldiers. By then, they were both nineteen years old and had the same enemies: a ruthless dictator, and very lonely nights. They saw each other for four months, until the town where she lived, near the military base, was devastated by the bombings. The base was moved to a safer location and the survivors of the town, Erin included, were sent to refugee camps in the west, on the border. That particular defeat was the last time he saw Erin and the beginning of a slow but inexorable retreat that over the course of a year brought the conflict closer to the eastern border of his country, Altaland. It was then that his government requested the support of the apex.

When Bob came to Levante as a soldier, he longed to serve his nation and defend the values r03;r03;of his people, like any foolish child. After a year of service he already understood that there are no ideals in battle, only pain and fear that must be passed through to survive and return home, all for a group in Altaland to become richer than it already was. He had understood that war was hell, but what he saw as a guard in the prison camps after the arrival of the apexes, the tremor that shook the earth with each of their steps, showed him that hell could always be worse.

When Erin reached his door, Bob felt an immense need to hug her. The nostalgia of two broken souls who had shared brief moments of light on the darkest nights. But he was stopped by the small silhouette of a girl next to her. Black short hair, quiet, with long eyes like her mother's. The floor began to shake under their feet in a more and more noticeable way, the rumbling of the colossal footsteps that came down the corridor took him out of his astonishment and he made them pass, getting an idea of r03;r03;what was happening.

The girl´s name was Andra, and she was his daughter.

They waited for the tremors to stop. Erin was a refugee and at that time of great turbulence, she had to return to Levante to arrange certain legal procedures. The girl could stay in Altaland, and Bob was the only person to whom Erin felt she could entrust the care of her daughter. Erin left him some money that she had saved and a week later she left the country. By then Bob hadn't drunk for ten days.

Bob got a job as a guard in an office building and had enough to pay for a babysitter. He had to take care of a girl he didn’t know, he had to keep food on the table and a roof over her head. Someone else depended on him in a world without bombing. He couldn't fail the girl, but deep inside, in a corner of his mind that never shut up, he knew he was going to fail her. It was a matter of time, he just needed a bad day and that would be it. He had to convince himself every day to resist.

A fight of each day that he successfully led, despite himself. Even when Erin returned, almost a year later, which meant he had to get used to seeing his daughter only on weekends. Those were difficult moments, but by then Andra was already HIS daughter, Bob was a father and he would do anything for her. Although he sometimes still had to fight the idea that he would fail her at any moment.

At seventeen, she is a woman who makes him deeply proud. It’s her summer vacation and she has been at her father's house for a week. Every day they walk Hunter together, even though the young woman can't get the dog to love her, and Bob knows it's not her fault. Hunter is another war veteran. Bob adopted it five years ago and although the dog is militarily obedient, it’s quite sullen with anyone other than Bob. It’s a large dog, with long black fur, it’s almost sixteen years old and the vet told him that it has no more than six months left, so daily walks are essential to keep it healthy. And is good for Bob too. Hunter, like Bob, doesn't know when to shut up, and the first few weeks were the hardest of their relationship. The dog wouldn't stop barking at the slightest noise, and noises weren't unusual in an apartment building like Bob's, where each floor has several hundred apartments for minis like him and for tainys, who are twice the height of a mini, but it also has several dozen apartments for humans, measuring between two hundred and two hundred and thirty feet compared to a mini, and even a few apexes, which are usually twice the size of a human, inhabit the building. Every time humans or apex walked down the hall, talked or had sex in one of the nearby apartments, Hunter would start a barking concert that never ended. To control it, Bob had to impose a daily training routine, which meant a lot of exercise for both of them.

With exercise, Hunter became a quiet, obedient dog and Bob a proud, healthier owner.

Bob watches his daughter closely as they wait for the doors of the colossal elevator to open. She is absorbed in her cell phone, and doesn’t notice the proud look of her father. The noise of the pneumatic circuits precedes the door opening, a one hundred and fifty foot wide entrance to a suitably empty elevator, something Bob is grateful for in his mind. They cross the small bridge adapted for the passage of minis and tainys, and stop on the right side of the elevator, in the white line of ten feet wide that marks the safe place for the little ones, Andra towards the wall, Bob in the middle and Hunter to the right of him. It's ten o'clock in the morning, most residents should be at their jobs, colleges, or whatever, so Bob hopes it will be an uninterrupted ride with no more people to the first floor. A hope that ends when they have barely gone down a floor and the elevator stops again. The little man feels his pulse quicken slightly when the door opens, but he calms down when he sees a tainy woman enter. An exceptionally tall one, apparently. Bob barely reaches the crotch height of the huge woman, who appears to be heading to the gym. She wears sneakers, black leggings tight to her long, muscular legs and a bright yellow shirt that is equally tight to her flat abdomen and her large, round breasts.

Bob sees her full length in one fleeting glance, he doesn't want to be caught drooling over a woman while he goes with her daughter.

-         Good morning - greets the newcomer, standing to the right of Bob, with Hunter in the middle of them.

-         Good morning - father and daughter respond in unison.

Bob notices, however, something strange in Andra’s voice, and when he looks at her, sees that she is the one who is drooling. Andra notices Bob's gaze and turns her attention back to the phone in her slightly trembling hands. Since she was fourteen years old, Andra told her parents that she was bisexual, but this is the first time Bob has caught her staring at a woman with such a lustful gaze. It's a little uncomfortable for him to think of his little daughter as a sexual being, with the same needs as him, or Erin, but he remembers what it feels like to be under the constant influence of teenage hormones. He is thinking about that when feels the gaze of the tainy woman, turns around and sees that she is looking at Hunter, who is growling. He doesn't understand why the woman stopped so close, but it doesn't matter. Bob goes to try and calm the animal when the woman places one knee on the ground and begins to speak to Hunter, who, for some reason, decides to obey the woman's calm tone and stop growling. Bob can't believe it.

-         It's all about confidence - the woman says, extending her hand - My name is Ann.

-         Bob - he answers, shaking Ann's huge hand.

Bob can feel the latent force in that hand, and the restraint that the woman exerts not to hurt him. He normally hates interacting with tainys, but this woman, with her sheer size and calm, reassures him. And doesn't hurt the huge cleavage that shows her huge breasts pressing against each other, each of those tits much bigger than his head, traces of sweat can be seen in the middle of them. Bob looks up and sees that she is looking at him, patiently, while she waits for him to stop looking at her boobs. Bob blushes, and goes to apologize, but she cuts him off.

-         What a firm grip - she says, smiling -. And what is your name, little one - she addresses Andra, taking control of the situation.

-         A ... A ... Andra ... Nice to meet you, Ann.

-         The pleasure is mine, little one. Do you accompany your dad to walk this cute little dog?

-         Uh, yeah, that’s it - Andra replies, thinking that it would never have occurred to her to think of Hunter as a "cute little dog", but rather as a "terrifying wild beast", but she supposes that for a woman of eleven or twelve feet tall, any dog r03;r03;will look like a "cute little dog", as well as any hyena, or any bear.

-         How nice of you, little one. It’s always more pleasant to endure this elevator in good company - she says as the doors begin to close, after an incredibly long period of time.

-         We hope to be good company, then -, Bob intervenes, nervous, but also eager to talk to Ann.

Ann refers to the bad state of the elevator. Any resident, Bob included, can attest that the elevator seems to be running slower every day. And just over a month ago it began to stop during the operation, which has left many people trapped, some times for more than an hour. This is particularly dangerous if an apex is inside because, although it’s capable of moving that kind of weight, few structures in the world are prepared to contain the panic attack of such powerful beings.

-         What do you work on, Bob - asks the tainy woman while they wait for the door to finish closing and the cubicle to continue its descent.

-         I have a small company of security guards - proud.

-         Wow, how convenient - you can see something growing in Ann's eyes - I work for a legal consulting firm that is looking for security for its new offices. It might interest you.

-         How nice, but with all due respect, I don't think we have security for people of your size, Ann. We have five guards and they are all minis.

-         Well, we can fix something - she thinks for a moment - One of the ideas is to separate the attention of public according to size, and if so, we will need specialized guards in each size, including minis ...

Bob's eyes grow wide. When he started his guard company a year ago, he was thinking about security for local businesses like supermarkets and things like that. I never imagine a law firm.

-         Wow, Ann - he stares into her eyes, who even on her knees is a couple of feet taller than him - That would be amazing.

Ann's face lights up with a big smile and it looks like she's going to say something, but the door opening interrupts them. Bob sees that they are just on the fourth floor. They've barely gone down a floor since Ann went up and more people are already coming up. It would be a lousy day, if not because Bob seems to have found a great deal in the hands of the sexiest tainy he has ever seen. He can’t help but be distracted by her huge breasts, and the powerfull biceps visible next to the them.

But the joy is interrupted when the door opens. All the occupants let out a small gasp of surprise that does not reach the ears of the human male standing at the entrance of the elevator, with his eyes closed as the much larger and wet lips of an apex move away from his moist lips. The larger giantess is crouched in front of him, with one knee on the ground, in a position very similar to Ann's, but with her back more hunched to level her lips with those of the smaller giant whom she apparently just finished kissing. What immediately catches the attention of everyone in the elevator is how they are dressed, especially the human. She wears an unbuttoned jean jacket and a loose white top, and short denim shorts that just barely cover her buttocks, with nothing else covering her long, firm, lightly tanned legs all the way down to her sandaled feet. He, meanwhile, wears sneakers and a baggy black T-shirt, but he wears nothing but tight boxer shorts that barely contain his gigantic masculinity. Ten seconds pass before the woman opens her eyes and notices that the elevator is waiting for them. She brings her right hand to the man's face and presses her thumb against his lips, causing him to open his eyes as well.

End Notes:

I hope you are enjoying it so far.

Chapter 2 by K ciQ

Bob, Ann, and Andra's heart beats like they've just run a marathon, and it picks up a bit faster when the giant man steps into the elevator. His foot, at least thirty feet long, hits the elevator floor, causing a loud bang and forcing the dampers, causing the entire hulk to drop at least two feet in a fraction of a second. Each one of his steps shakes the elevator, but the little ones manage to stay on their feet, although the presence of such an immense being triggered a barking attack from Hunter.

Bob barely managed to stand by leaning against Ann's muscular thigh, which feels warm, but solid as a rock against the palm of his hand. He was trying to calm down when suddenly suffered an optical illusion. His peripheral vision made him believe that the world around him was moving, which left him a bit dizzy, but it was actually the ápex female, who was beginning to rise. From his spot in the elevator he can watch the colossal muscles of her bare thighs and calves expand and contract beneath her taut tanned skin to lift the thousands of tons of raw power that a body of that size contains. Her mere presence crushes him. She stands for a couple of seconds before moving toward the elevator. Bob think of Ann's legs, one of which he is still leaning against, and how each one looks so muscular and bulky, how each one has more strength and weight than his entire body, and how those powerful legs don't stand a chance compared to the long and toned columns that support the apex, which despite looking thinner in proportion, possess a power beyond comprehension. Even one of the gigantic woman's defined calves is hundreds if not thousands of times more powerful than Ann's full body. Perhaps hundreds of thousands of times more powerful than him. And it's just her calf. He then sees the tendons and muscles on the colossal right foot tense as she lifts and moves her left foot forward, and Bob only manages to release Hunter's leash and hug Andra.

The sound is like an explosion, a deafening boom that Bob remembers all too well. The elevator sinks more than seven feet, throwing all the little ones into the air. Bob barely manages to cushion Andra's fall with his own body, holding her firmly in his arms. A few feet from him, Ann lands on her hands and knees, but doesn't try to get up until the apex stops next to the human and the elevator stops shaking.

For a moment, Bob doesn’t know where Hunter is and feels an empty in his chest. He couldn't bear to lose his dog under the step of an apex. He saw many times what happens to a body under that weight, and he wouldn't bear to lose his dog like that, he just couldn't, he loves that dog too much. He looks around and sees Ann raises her left hand holding the leash of the dog, which is now unleashed in a fit of rage.

With father and daughter on their feet, he tries to calm Hunter down, but to no avail, tha animal it’s too scared. Ann, who is on her knees, towering over Andra and Bob, pulls the leash until she is holding the dog with both hands. The animal, out of her control, digs its teeth into her left hand. Bob feels so guilty so quickly that feels like he was the one bitten. But Ann doesn't react, doesn't startle or show any sign of pain. She just holds Hunter and looks into its eyes as the dog bites her, until Hunter lets go and sits, staring at her, tail between the legs.

-         I told you, all about confidence - Ann smiles at Bob, breaking the tension of the moment - I had dogs all my childhood, about the same size as this one. Their bite cannot penetrate my skin since I was eight years old. Their little jaws are too weak, look, don't worry.

Ann shows him a hand covered in saliva, but unharmed. For a moment, the only thing that goes through the mini’s mind is how much he is turned on by the show of strenght that Ann just casually gave him.

Ann, on her side, having dated a human in her youth, ignores for the moment the mountain of masculinity she has behind her back and concentrates on Bob and the red of his cheeks. The effect her strenght has on the mini man is turning her on.

Bob feels the need to show Ann's uninjured hand to Andra, but when he sees the expression of his daughter, his first think is that she is scared, and he gets angry, but then notices that perhaps it’s not fear that his daughter shows, and gets unconfortable. The young woman leans her back against the wall, her mouth is ajar, her eyes are wide and looking up and her legs are closed tight. Bob looks up and sees the human towering over their heads, his leg muscles dancing slightly as they supports great weight, more defined and bulky in proportion than those on the apex next to him. And above, on top of those colossal legs, resting on two balls that could easily crush the largest of the minis, Bob can see the outline of a colossal cock, dozens of feet long, semi-erect and barely contained by the thin underwear. The obvious excitement of his daughter make him bother and extremely aware of everything around him. A tainy woman he just met a couple of minutes ago and who he desperately wants to fuck, keeps him company and helps him with a dog that, apparently, he cannot control, while two gigantic teenagers enter the elevator without any care for the little ones, saturating the place with the intense smell of fresh sex, one of those giants showing off to such an extent that keeps his daughter in a state he doesn't want to know about. This is…

-         I'm sorry - interrupts the musings of all the little ones the deep and powerful voice of the human -. I did not think there would be so many people in the elevator at this hour - he blushes -, you see, now I go to a photo session, and I forgot my robe in my girlfriend's apartment, but I thought there would be no problem because, well, I thought that almost all the other residents would be working or something, And I figured we'd have the elevator just to ourselves.

While he says the last, he crouches down, slightly spreading his legs to have a better view of the little ones in front of him, not realizing that his new position does nothing more than stretch even more the thin fabric that struggles to contain the several tons of weight of his member.

Andra bites her lower lip and her eyes remain slightly ajar. Her breathing are short and fast. The pair of giants made them fly just by entering the elevator, and now the human apologizes for his display as he makes it even more apparent. The lack of shame is infuriating. Again anger engulfs Bob, and he is determined to put the human in his place, but he is again interrupted.

-         Okay - Ann tells the Human, fearing that the mini will say something that might offend the giants -. We just need some space. If you could - she gestures with her hands to get him up.

-         Oh - he doubts a moment - of course. Again, I am sorry.

-         I think they already understood baby, stop apologizing - says the apex to the human, without stopping looking at her cell phone, with a calm voice that completely shakes the little ones.

Ann looks intently at the huge member that moves away as the human stands up. A souvenir for the road.

-         I think you should give her a moment - she bends down and whispers in Bob’s ear, referring to his daughter and the very likely fact that she just reached an orgasm just by getting close to a penis dozens of times bigger than her entire body - Besides, we still have to fix the little security business, - that seems to distract the little man a bit - I live in 508, I'll be home after 8 tonight. If you want, you can come by so that we can fix the details. What do you think?

-         I say it sounds fantastic.

-         It's a date then.

The elevator door opens. It’s the second floor, where the private gym that Ann attends is located, the same floor where the semi-naked human session will be.

-         Do you get down here? I can give you a ride - he offers, bending down once more and extending his huge hand next to Ann.

-         -Oh, well… thank you - she accepts, climbing carefully. The thickness of his hand is as high as her knees.

She can't help but fantasize once she's on the huge hand that doesn't seem to register her weight. She remembers when her high school boyfriend held her and how he took every part of her body with his powerful fingers, each thick as a tree trunk compared to her delicate body. She also imagines how the hand that holds her must use much more of its strength to masturbate the building that is his penis, much larger than that of her boyfriend of those years. Her knees are shaking and she has to lean on them, knees together and feet apart, feeling the powerful heat emitted from his gigantic palm less than an inch from her quivering pussy. It’s incredible the power that a being like that has over someone like her, which reminds her of the excited amazement with which Bob was looking at her moments ago.

-         See you at the meeting - she says to Bob waving her hand before being raised by the human.

Ann's large body disappears into the hand that rises hundreds of feet into the air. Bob can barely wave her goodbye. The human also says goodbye to the little ones and leaves. Bob was preparing to adjust the lift's damping once the human exited, but the shock is insignificant, just a couple of his inches. And he understands that it’s because the apex is still in the place. The weight of the human who brought the elevator down more than two feet as it climbed is nothing compared to the unmanageable weight of the apex next to him. From his time in Levante, he knows that muscles and apex bones are denser than those of a human, so measuring twice their height they can weigh up to twelve to fifteen times more.

Hunter began to growl at the mountain next to them. Bob can see the powerful toes constantly adjusting to balance the apex. He saw so many prisoners being beaten to pulp by toes like those. Even if it was one or two dozen of prisoners at the same time, the result was always the same: beaten over and over again, until they were completely demolished. The opening of doors alleviated the heavy smell of sex quite a bit, but as the doors were closed again, he noticed new scents. The scent of the soap with which the giant washed her clean and neat feet, colossi over eighty feet in length. He also perceives the smell of worn sandals, and the smell of sweat that begins to accumulate between the gigantic sole and the sandal. That particular smell, the sweat trying to cool her feet on a hot day like this, transported him to a distant camp, where he was a prison guard after the arrival of the apexes turned an impending defeat into an endless string of victories. Six planes arrived first, the largest planes in the world. In total, there were three apéx soldiers and the equipment in armor, tents and weapons for each one, in addition to hundreds of ápex size protein bars. Seeing them for the first time was impressive. Two women and one man, none looked older than nineteen or twenty, all three dressed only in boxer shorts, all three seemed not to have a single ounce of fat on their bodies. Their musculature looked lean and flexible, yet extremely defined, the type of body seen in sprint runners, ideal for endurance and explosiveness. The first thing he thought then was to hide the erection caused by those perfect bodies that seemed sculpted in marble. He was trying to convince himself that it was only because of the two women, but the truth is that he could not take his eyes off the white-skinned body of that young soldier with dark brown hair and huge light green eyes. Bob remembers wondering if his huge nipples could fit in a woman, and he immediately imagined each of those nipples being ridden by a mini woman. Each one must have been at least twelve inches long and thicker than any penis ever would have seen. What he was sure of was that women's nipples would be useless in that sense, although small in proportion to their bodies, their breasts were colossal compared to a mini like him, he heard a doctor say that they weighed a couple of hundreds of tons each, and the nipples that crowned those gigantic boobs must have been over two feet long in his scale, and thicker than a tainy’s leg. Any mini or tainy that tried to accommodate those nipples inside would be smashed on the first try.

And when they presented themselves to the general, it was another kind of spectacle, an overwhelming one. In command of the apex trio was the chocolate skinned woman, her short hair curled against her skull, her golden eyes kept focused at all times and when She greeted the general with a hand on her forehead, a bicep as big as a truck exploded from her arm, each of the strings of muscle that formed it marked, showing the thick and powerful veins that kept the blood flowing in that structure of mass destruction. The greeting of her and her two companions, of course, went towards the horizon while at her feet, humiliated, the general who maintained the discipline of the base with iron fist had to use all his own military discipline not to faint, while maintaining the salute directly to the right big toe of Eco, the dark-skinned woman. A short distance from the trembling general, the tendons of Echo's unstoppable feet were straining, as thick and long as electric posts, all to keep in position feet as powerful as any ancient god. In the heights, the contracted biceps, the chiseled abs, the back furrowed with athletic musculature, all their defined and godly bodies shone in the desert sun, covered by a thin layer of sweat that made them seem even more like, divine beings, forces of nature that came to put order in the petty mortal conflicts. Anyone who saw that image understood that the respected general's body would collapse in a split second if he found himself caught between two of the colossal digits that he seemed to honor. His entire career and medals, the honor of any past victory, would be scattered on the impenetrable skin of those almighty feet. And if that happened, and Eco decided then and there to take command of the base, she would be obeyed without hesitation.

That night, Bob masturbated half a dozen times, and he didn't know of a soldier who didn't do the same.

The first battle in which the apex intervened was a massacre with thousands of civilian casualties and the annihilation of any enemy soldier, without prisoners. A week later, the enemy forces began to surrender without fighting wherever Echo's squad showed up. That saved a lot of time and lives, but the prisoners began to pile up. Prison camps were built in different parts as Echo added victories and prisoners for the Altaland glory. But it was not the Altaland army that wanted prisoners.

Although now he is ashamed to admit it, Bob loved being on duty at night, and he asked for those shifts whenever he could. He was excited to see them take off their heavy armor after a day of victories, to see their tired bodies relax by the fire of a small stove. Small only to their standards. In those times, he was in love with all three, but the one who most filled his sexual fantasies was Kilo, the woman with short blonde hair, skin that was once white, but golden from the desert, and huge blue eyes. He loved her with all of his heart, back then when he didn't really know the real love. He liked to see her back, so long and lean, and to follow the incredible lines, true channels that separated each muscle of her as if it were an anatomical map. Bob always thought that Kilo had the best abs of the three, perfect steel hard rectangles against which a mini body had no chance. He saw her countless times lean by the fire and take a prisoner. It didn't matter if it was male or female, or how strong it was, she took them by the feet and slammed them against the terrible and merciless muscles, as if she was dusting them off. In most cases the heads of the small prisoners exploded with the first impact and the brain mass drained through the deep channels that separated each muscle. Then she repeated the movement, pulverising arms and spines, torsos, hips, usually until nothing was left above the knees. It was a quick death. One hit, and that's it. But still, it was terrifying to see a body like his disintegrate against those abs, by the mere action of a flick of the wrist, and the fact that Kilo was bored and the muscles in her abdomen were a force of nature.

He remembers games as well. In the first weeks, they would take out four or five prisoners and make them fight in tournaments. They gambled, drank and laughed while between the three pairs of bare feet, trained soldiers used the best of their abilities to entertain the apexes. In those days, the only deaths were accidental, when a fight got out of control, or those who refused to fight their compatriots, and who were quickly caught by a giant hand and thrown hundreds of feet into the darkness of desert nights. But as the weeks went by, the games got worse. The fights were fought to the death, only the last winner was left alive. Then prisoners began to compete against the bare toes of the apex, always ending in toes covered in entrails and body parts. Later, they began to use the prisoners to satisfy the lust that their young and divine bodies accumulated since the beginning of the war. No body is prepared to resist against genitalia of those dimensions. An ejaculation from a penis seventy feet in length could split a spine in two or tear off the heads of its victims, and only if it was not a direct blow, in which case the body of the prisoner was reduced to pieces. The slightest contraction of a pussy of that size reduced any soldier to a sack of ground meat.

On one occasion, the guilt that still haunts him in his nightmares, Bob shared some drinks with the apexes next to the warmth of the huge fire that for them was nothing more than a stove, he told Kilo about the ideas he had about the nipples. The huge soldier, fascinated, did not take long to convince the other apexes and experiment. First, Lima lay on his back. Kilo placed Bob and three other mini soldiers on the giant's marked abdomen. Kilo made them take off their shoes, and Bob could feel directly against his bare feet the power and glory of the gigantic god's steel muscles. Kilo was the first to undress an insignificant prisoner and straddle her on Lima's left nipple, which caused the giant to let out a little gasp when felt the stimulation of his nipple. Kilo's huge tongue stuck out to moisten her lips as she watched hypnotized and moved her little test subject back and forth, stimulating her mini vagina until the woman, insignificant between her fingers, stopped crying and began to moan. Then it was time to push. Bob watched in amazement as those huge fingers, which could crush the mini like a grape without the slightest effort, were perfectly controlled as they forced the gigantic nipple into a microscopic twat. The little woman was very wet from all the previous stimulation, and successfully received the intruder. The first thrusts were accompanied by screams of pain, but after a minute these were replaced with moans and screams of pleasure. Above her head, Kilo watched and used her free hand to stimulate her own vagina, gently stroking around her clit without actually touching the sensitive button. Suddenly, sharp cries of pain were heard. Bob turned and saw that Ech, also holding a woman between her fingers, had just skipped all the foreplay and had gone straight to penetration. Eco's mini was particularly small, very light skinned, but dirty, evidence of life in the prisioners camp. She was very thin and you could see her ribs peeking out slightly. She was too fragile for Eco's rude ways, who paid no attention and quickened the pace of the thrusts, smiling devilishly. Kilo, who also give a shit about Eco's mini, didn’t want to be left behind and also accelerated the rise and fall of her mini, a woman with brown hair and much stronger physically than her counterpart. The competitiveness of the apexes led them to accelerate so much that their respective minis were hammered by Lima's nipples half a dozen times a second. Lima, meanwhile, only enjoyed the show with a big smile, while his penis, a tower of flesh and nerves five stories high, soared skyward, towering over the entire base, covered in angry swollen veins, throbbing, ready to desintegrate the first prisioner he encountered. Eco and Kilo slowed down, Kilo's prisioner moaned and cried as an unstoppable train of orgasms was melting her brain. Eco's insignificant mini was unconscious. The leader decided it was time to test the second part of Bob's theory. When Bob heard that, his blood ran cold.

-         Me first - Kilo declared, happy with his work.

-         No way - Eco cut her off.

With the woman dangling languidly between her fingers, Eco straddled her right nipple. She watched in delight as her modest tit completely overshadowed the despicable body of her victim. On Kilo's advice, she stimulated the injured vagina of her mini with her nipple, but she only managed to stimulate herself to increase the already huge size of the nipple soon to conquer the inside of the prisoner. The lack of response to her gentleness annoyed Eco even more, so she began to press the woman towards her chest. The tip of her nipple was as thick as the mini’s hip, but that didn't stop the apex. Eco felt the woman's small lips expand and stretch. Then he felt them ripping apart. It was an almost imperceptible sensation, and she would not have been sure what had just happened had it not been for her victim woke up, and began to give the most desperate screams she had ever heard, screams that could easily be mistaken for the squeals of a pig. But the pressure continued to mount. The slim, insubstantial arms of the woman beat with all her might against her two fingers that held her and that could reduce her to dust without any effort. The nipple was hard as a rock, but they were very sensitive, and she felt when they encountered a harder surface and yet it began to crack and collapse almost immediately. The hips of the mini were reduced to splinters, the nipple kept on its way and finally entered the woman's body in a single trip. Luckily, the woman had lost consciousness just before her hips gave way, so she didn't feel her hard nipple tearing at her intestines and crushing her lungs and heart. She was already dead when a thick mixture of blood, splintered bones and crushed organs escaped from her mouth like a geyser. A very small one.

Eco needed to satisfy the lust that radiated from her vagina to her entire body, but Kilo forced her to wait until she finished testing her subject. She thought that if she managed to penetrate a little prisoner with her nipple without killing it, she would have beaten Echo twice in the same day. She congratulated her mini on her good job and return her to the camp. She took another prisoner, she took care to choose one that looked strong and healthy, to improve her chances. Kilo stripped the mini, just as carefully as she had her first, making sure her fingers didn't break the delicate body before the game. Then she put it on her right nipple, just like Eco, and began to rub her, first very slowly, but increasing the rhythm more and more while saying her constant words of courage. She knew that the mind was as important as the body.

 

- Hey, shut up that dog.

 

After Kilo’s new mini reached the second orgasm, the real test started. The nipple was slightly narrower than the mini woman's broad hips, which gave Kilo confidence. Immediately the woman tried to resist, when she felt the huge nipple force her legs open and crush her vagina. She settled herself as best she could to rest both feet on the areola that surrounded the intruder who was trying to penetrate her, and held the rough surface of the nipple with both hands. The muscles in her arms and legs strained to the extreme, but did not slow the steady advance of the beast trying to tear her to pieces. So, she begged. She looked into the eyes of the apex that had conquered her town in an hour and begged her to stop, that was killing her, that she didn't want to end up as Eco's mini. But in Kilo's eyes there was only desire: desire for sex, and lust for blood. The irrepressible desire of someone who imposes pain on another, just because has the size to do it. Then the screams. First both legs were dislocated from the hips, then the hips were shattered and then all the internal organs of a woman with dreams and hopes, were liquefied and forced out, this time, through the stomach, when the fragile skin gave way and tore. For some reason, Kilo felt the need to throw the used body of her victim in the middle of the other prisoners, creating panic while Eco unleashed her irrepressible lust and rode Lima's titanic cock. Bob and the other soldiers were trapped between them at first, certain that if the giants hugged each other and they were trapped between Eco and Lima's concrete abs, the only thing that would yield would be their insubstantial little bodies. But Eco did not forget them, she took them in one hand to put them in a safe place before pouncing on Lima again. The energy of their youth and lust made their onslaught shook the earth all night long. No one could sleep in the camp.

Bob could hear in his mind the cries for help of the prisoners who were being eaten by Kilo's insatiable pussy that night. But he also heard, out of his mind, the screams of Andra, asking him to react. A meteorite fell in front of him and the powerful shock wave sent his daughter and him flying towards the wall. When the ringing in his ears subsided, he saw that he was still holding Hunter's chain, but the other end ended in a flattened link. His heart was pounding in his head, and beside him, without saying a single word, his daughter's eyes were wide, fixed on the wall of tanned skin in front of them.

Chapter 3 by K ciQ

A short distance away, rested the colossal right foot of the apex. Beneath her bare sole, the colossal weight was supported by a simple sandal, compressed under an unfathomable weight, and underneath it, Bob knew, was Hunter. The boom of the gigantic step was so terrifying that neither he nor Andra heard Hunter's last terrified howl, nor the horrible sound of its body being compressed and crushed, reduced to paste in a split second. The little man does not understand what is happening, why the apex just killed his dog, why it almost killed his daughter and him. Was she trying to kill them and failed? or she just wanted the dog. But those questions are relegated to an unimportant place in his mind when he hears the creaks of the sandal trying to support the shifting weight of the gigantic young woman. The creaks become more evident until the deafening sound of the sandal is heard dragging on the ground as it returns to its original position. The noise is deafening, like an airplane engine. The little ones on their knees, cover their ears trying to withstand the sound waves that pass through their bodys. When the sound finally stops, Bob looks up again at the foot, the only part of the girl's body that he dares to look at, and sees the trail of blood and fur, extending from where Hunter was standing, to under the ball of the ápex foot. That's all that remains of a dog that served in the war and saved hundreds of lives by detecting antipersonnel mines, a trail, a bloody stain on the floor of an elevator.

-         Shit - says the apex, from the heights.

Bob doesn't know how long was staring at Hunter's remains, but gave the young giant time to pull out from who knows where a tissue and bend over to clean the stain on the floor. The descent of the huge body displaces so much air that the resulting gust of wind forces the little ones to lean forward to avoid falling, and when the apex raises, the wind roars in the oposite direction and they slip and stumble, drifting in the hurricane force wind. All traces of his faithful dog stick to the paper and it rises when the colossal woman stands up and puts the tissue in the back pocket of her short denim shorts. With that simple gesture, Bob sees all trace of his dog disappear, and then sees that those remains, which deserve to be buried in an army cemetery, with honors, are confined in the back pocket of a young woman, almost a teenager, to be squashed again and again against her round and huge glutes.

Bob is running. He doesn't know when he got up, he just runs. He heard his daughter yell at him to stop, but she hears so far away. He just runs straight toward the monster, toward the foot that gets bigger and bigger as he gets closer.

The single sandal, flat and crushed by the mass of the apex, reaches up to Bob's neck, so he has to raise both fists to hit the impregnable skin. He lands punch after punch, but it's just like with Heavyweight, all those years ago. It's useless. Even Heavyweight could be reduced to ground meat by just one of this monster's toes.

-         Hey, what are you doing? - asks the apex, watching him from above.

It’s her tone of voice, her carefree demeanor, the lightness with which she has just killed his dog. When he looks at her, upward, beyond her toned bare legs, he sees in her expression that, at that moment, the gigantic apex does not has not a care in the world. Bob lose his shit.

-         You kill my dog! You filthy whore!

 

It's always unpleasant to say goodbye to her boyfriend. And it is a little worse that he was holding in his hands a tainy that looked like a fitness model. It reassures her a bit, of course, knowing that it would be enough for her to squeeze the sexy tainy inside her fist to reduce her to paste, but even so, she is in a bad mood when the pet of one of the little ones begins to bark. And the elevator is not moving. She presses the button for the first floor, but it doesn’t respond. The old junk broke down again, this is the second time this has happen to her. Last time she spent twenty minutes waiting for them to move the damn thing and open the door. She could definitely open the doors from the inside, with her bare hands, and surely would not sweat a drop, but then the arrangement would be on her own, and surely the neighborhood council would want her to pay for all the maintenance that the elevator is so missing, and that's money she doesn't have.

She doesn't mind waiting. But is annoyed by the constant barking of the stupid dog at her feet.

-         Hey, shut up that dog - says to the mini that looks completely dwarfed simply for standing next to her left foot.

Whenever she goes to a public place, wears her headset on, so she listens as one of the insects, a girl, tells her “dad” to shut up the dog. The high pitched voice repeats it a couple of times, but the other spot on the ground doesn't seem overly concerned.

He must be the mini with the biggest balls in the world, or the stupidest, if chooses to ignore her words as if they were equal beings. In any case, if he doesn't show interest in her comfort, she won't bother to insist either.

But she decides to count to ten. She promised her boyfriend that would try to be more understanding with the lower beings that swarm at her feet. She looks down, and begins to count in her mind. She loves the way her feet look. Her boyfriend just the day before spent all morning getting her nails done, and now that she sees them in simple sandals, has to admit that they look amazing, perfectly cut and immaculate. Her natural pink color matches perfectly with her skin just barely tanned from the first trips to the beach. She has always been proud of her feet, they are beautiful, toned by daily jogging and exercise routines, and in situations like this, they appear even more beautiful, lounging alongside little men and women that could never, not in a hundred years, dream of compete with only one of her feet. Even if they were a hundred, or a thousand little ones, the strongest that could be found, even then they couldn’t fase the speed, the overwhelming brute force, or the beauty of a single foot. Of just one of her toes. That comparison, that comes to her mind every time she sees a bug next to her divine feet, makes them look even more beautiful than usual.

But neither the duty to obey the command of a superior being, nor the privilege of being near a naked part of her body, seems to motivate the little bug to silence the dog, which continues to bark. And the count reaches ten.

Choose the simplest possible solution. She lifts her left foot off the ground, takes it quickly but carefully over the little ones, and plants it on the ground. The distance that separates the annoying animal from its inconsiderate owner is very little, but she has a lot of practice eliminating annoying bugs, and it achieves her goal. She can feel a slight resistance through the worn sole of the sandal, just below the ball of her foot. But it passes so fast that she cannot make out the crunching of the bones, only feels a small squish, an unequivocal indication that the animal that was holding on its four legs a moment behind, has been completely liquefied. She sees the two insects fly a couple of inches from the force of her footfall, and feels a bit of pity for both, but also a quick tingling in her crotch. The same reaction that her body gives her every time she mistreats one of those worthless little beings, and the reason why her dear lover made her promise that she would try to be kinder. She doesn't want to cheat on her promise, and since she hasn't hurt any mini or tainy yet, she decides to end the punishment. After all, the source of the annoyance has been removed. And in an act of pure kindness, she decides to drag her foot back to its place of origin rather than pick it up, to save the little ones the show of the entrails of their pet impregnated between the sole of her sandal and the ground. A long red patch extends several inches from her feet to the little ones, a proof of the power she has over those creatures. And another tingle between her legs, where she begins to feel a little wet. After a few moments of silence, she is about to check her cell phone again when sees one of the bugs running right at her feet. She hears the desperate cry of the girl trying to stop her father, who in addition to being inconsiderate seems not to appreciate her kind gesture, but ends up giving her an even more pleasant moment. She sees him stand right next to her foot, so close that he almost disappears alongside the wonder hundreds of times his size, and then she sees him wave her weak arms. Her high-quality earpiece lets her not only hear the little girl's sobs, but also the grunts and snorts of the man who is beating her up with every ounce of strenght that he can manifest in that insignificant body of his. The temperature and wetness in her pussy rise dramatically, and she has to work hard not to bring her hand to her crotch right there. When dissipates the surprise of her being the victim of such a savage attack, she decides to humiliate the little one a little more, hiding her excitement behind the best poker face she has.

-          Hey, what are you doing?

She hoped her voice, which she knows fells like thunder for little ones, would restore his aggressor to sanity, but she didn't imagine the immediate response she would get.

-         You kill my dog! You filthy whore!

She arches her eyebrows, totally surprised. She could end the entire interaction simply by ignoring the insult of the little pest, or crushing it quickly and painlessly, like his dog. Obviously would have to dispose of his daughter as well, but it would only mean an extra step. But this presents her with a precious opportunity. After all, she only promised to try.

The apex turns around to flank the little bug with her two feet, making him look even smaller, if that's possible, and lets a few seconds pass, silently, allowing fear to fill and crush the mind of the bug that just insult her. She then looks at the daughter, by the elevator wall, crying out loud. And she doesn't like that, she wants everything that happens next to happen just as she imagines it, and the cry of that pest is out of place.

-         Girl - she calls her without showing any emotion - what is your name.

She can hear the man's exhalation as she addresses his daughter. He seems like he wants to say something, but he doesn't.

-         What is your name? - She insist and has to wait a few seconds for the little girl to control her sobs, but she is not in a hurry. If the elevator starts moving again, she can finish everything quickly and without a trace.

-         An… A… Andra.

-         Well Andra, shut up.

It is a simple order, which obtains absolute silence.  

What has he done? Each step threatens to send him flying again, when she stops moving, he is flanked by two colossal, monstrous feet that possess more raw power than any mini machine he has ever seen. No ship or plane could survive coming into direct contact with one of those mighty feet, which are just a part of the gigantic apex that looms over it. Bob looks up and see the long, powerful legs that support her. He compares her, he can't help it. Eco, Kilo, and Lima's legs were granite muscles covered in taut, perfect skin. The legs of the apex that towers over him now are athletic and shapely, but they also have a thin layer of fat that covers the muscles, disguising their definition, giving them a softer appearance, but, in some way that he doesn’t understand, making them seem even more powerful.

He knows exactly how his daughter should see him at this moment. The same way he saw the general the day Echo's squad retreated. A new apex squad would eventually finish stabilizing the area, and Eco decided it was a good idea to go say goodbye to the general after finishing packing. That last day, she called the general by his first name, and he left his store to answer the call. She told him how much fun she had had in crushing enemy forces and saving Altaland's army from humiliating defeat, but that the next time they wanted to invade a foreign country with their pathetic army, he better call her first to ask her permission. Kilo straddled the general's tent, her huge tits in full view of the base, as did Eco's, while Lima stood next to Kilo, amused by the image of the little man at their feet. Eco then told the general that it would be nice if he showed how grateful he was by kneeling, and after a few seconds, he did. Marveling at the gratitude of her little friend, she told him that if he really was so eager to show his gratitude, he would crawl up to her toes and kiss them. In the distance, Bob couldn't see the general in detail, only that he took a few seconds before flinging himself to the ground and crawling on tip and elbow until he reached the hulking toes that loomed in front of him, as tall as an adult man. Then he got up on his knees, and began to kiss the round, thick big toe that had in front and that overshadowed his small body completely. Eco smiled. Kilo massaged her crotch as Lima's underwear stretched to the maximum to contain the building of masculinity that struggled to rise into an erection. After several minutes, Echo ordered him to lick her toes. And he did. Bob knew at that moment that the slightest gesture from Eco could vaporize the general's body, reduce him to nothing. That's just what Andra must see now, her father, between the feet of the woman who can extinguish his life with the slightest of movements, without the slightest effort.

When he heard that the apex turned to Andra, however, the courage of the soldier is on again, the courage of the father, of the protector. And he looks up defiantly to see that, beyond the short denim shorts, beneath the loose white T-shirt, there are huge abdominal muscles. He remembers standing on a vast abdomen with powerful abs, surrounded by brave soldiers, while another vast steel abdomen loomed threateningly above their heads, and he remembers the fear of knowing that neither he nor any of his companions could make the slightest difference if both walls of muscle met. When he looked down, scared, he could only see the huge feet at his side, uncontrollable monsters that even naked could wipe out armies of men and women like him. It was enough to crush all courage. There was nothing he could do as a soldier, or as a father. He was completely at the mercy of the woman.

Bob heard her order Andra to be quiet, and he wished with all his might that Andra would obey. The apex's attention returned to him, and the weight of her gaze was enough to bring him to his knees. The giant slowly crouched down. Bob watched as a mountain fell from the skies. He saw the muscles of her legs, which he saw earlier in action , explode again into immense slabs of power, expanding against the skin, a sight so moving that the little being crossed his arms and hugged, trying to protect himself from the overwhelming presence.

-         Motherfucker, asshole, piece of shit - enumerates -. There are so many good insults. Why did you choose to tell me whore? - The little bug doesn’t answer - Is it because I show more skin than seems appropriate? Your daughter is wearing shorts as short as mine - she points to the young woman who stays close to the wall and screams in fear when she is mentioned.

The dangerous and strong giant hand passes over Bob with astonishing speed and heads towards Andra. Bob turns around, the hand moving so fast it looks like it will crush his daughter against the wall like a fly, but with incredible skill and delicacy it grabs the mini between thumb and forefinger and lifts her up into the sky, hundreds of feet up to the apex face, who inspects it carefully to give her verdict.

-         No - roars Bob, useless, defenseless, unable to protect his delicate daughter from the monster that holds her- please, I beg you...

-         Her shorts are shorter than mine - she snorts with her nose - I even see some of her cheeks. My legs definitely look a million times better than those pathetic mini limbs, and I guess it would take several hundred girls like little Andra to fill the space that one of my glutes occupies in my shorts, but that's not the point – She looks back at Bob, ignoring his wonderful pleas -. Imagine someone calling little Andra whore, just for wearing those little shorts. I mean, I can't imagine why anyone would pay attention to those little bug legs, but there are all kinds of bad people out there, little one. Imagine that someone like you, who judges women by how they dress, insulted your daughter.

The huge hand that holds the mini moves away from the face of the apex and, resting her forearm on her athletic thigh, leaves the little girl hanging from her fingers right in front of her crotch. She can feel the heat that emanates from there on her fingers. It turns her on even more that the only thing that separates that fragile creature from her huge and greedy vagina is the thin fabric of her shorts. She has no reason to rush, if it's the same as the other day, she has at least twenty minutes before leaving. She just leaves her there, dangling, being enveloped by heat that, for someone her miserable size, must feel like being next to a volcano. Allowing the scent of arousal and sex to saturate her senses. All while she enjoys the pleas of the little offender.

 

-         What's your name, insect - brings the daughter a little closer to her crotch to torture the man.

-         Bob ... please, I beg you, leave my daughter. I'm very sorry for what I said. I will never disrespect an apex again. You will not even see me again, if you gives me my daughter I will leave the building and I will never return, I swear.

But the apex laughs.

-         Your daughter will stay with me, you will leave, and if I see you in this building again, I will crush your daughter under my bare foot, very slowly, so I can feel her bones breaking, until she is a stain on the ground just like your dog.

Andra, horrified by what she just heard, lets out a shocking scream that chills her father's blood. The apex punishes the disobedience of her mini by tapping it against the marked bulge that her outer lips draw against the fabric of her shorts. Her little pats almost made her moan with pleasure, but she only went so far as to open her mouth slightly before controlling herself. For the mini, it was like being rammed by a line of bulls. The air was crushed out of her lungs, so that she can no longer make any sound and that seems to please the giant. The mini man can only watch in horror as his daughter is hammered over and over again against the huge and hot beast that marks itself on the giant's shorts.

-         NO! Please - he cries inconsolably.

-         You see? I don't need to give you shit to kick you out of the building, little Bob. But you forget the important thing. And the important thing is that there will always be people like you, willing to insult a young woman like Andra, for showing a part of her body that she is proud of. But I have the solution - smile - people like you don't change, so little Andra will have to be changed - raise the victim back to her face, specifically in front of her mouth – So, little Andra… No more legs.

End Notes:

Please give me any constructive criticism you have. I am starting and want to improve. Thank you.

Chapter 4 by K ciQ
Author's Notes:

The last chapter

Bob sees his daughter's legs disappear into the huge oral cavity. He sees her fight, hit and scratch the red, full lips that imprison her at the level of her stomach. He is unable to react. The apex crushed his spirit, broke it without even touching him. Just like Eco with the general.

The general spent several minutes licking the big toe, familiarizing himself with the taste of the earth and sweat, recognizing the superiority that a single appendage had over him. Then the apex ordered him to choose three men for her, three for Kilo and three women for Lima. All three apexes were horny and this would be the occasion to test what it felt like to pulverize allied soldiers for pleasure. The general again took his time, but when he turned around, Bob knew he was going to do it. The entire base knew he was going to do it. It only remained to know who would be the condemned. Everyone's mind began to search for possible ways to circumvent who would be sacrificed, but all those musings ended when echo began to laugh out loud and tell the little general in front of her bare feet that it was a joke. After that, the three of them went to the airstrip to await their return trip.

Bob knows, just as that general knew so many years ago, that absolute obedience to the apex was his only alternative. When the apex told him that he should abandon his daughter, his chest was squeezed, but he knew that there was nothing he could do to save his daughter, he could only go and hope with all his heart that the gigantic woman would keep her word and allow Andra to still alive.

And now he can only watch helplessly at his daughter's struggle. And he knows something is up when her cries and pleas get louder and more desperate. And he hears the unmistakable sound of the huge apex teeth colliding with each other. The sounds that his daughter makes are no longer screams. They are something else, something mortal, something indescribable.

-         Don't move Bob.

Her hand descends and from between fingers like tree trunks, what remains of his daughter slides away. Her legs cut off exactly where her short shorts end. Her screams grow raspy. The giant's words are obeyed without question, and Bob doesn't move a muscle as he sees his daughter using only her arms to crawl towards him, calling out to him. He still has the hope, inside of him, that he will be able to save Andra if he obeys each of the orders of the gigantic young woman.

The apex watches for a long time, absorbed, as the broken creature crawl and leave a trail of blood behind, until she extends the index finger of her right hand and places it gently on the victim's back, immediately stopping any advance.

-         Maybe I should get her out of her misery. What do you say, bug?

-         There are cameras - he answered her as a faint whisper -. If you kill her, there will be evidence. The security people will see what you did and you will go to jail.

-         How cute - she narrowed her eyes, delighted to continue crushing the spirit of the little pest-. Thanks for worrying about me, Bob. But I will clean all the stains before I go out, just like with your dogbug. And I know the person in charge of the cameras. She is an adorable human - she puts her finger to her mouth and looks up, trying to remember the human woman - slim, black hair, small tits. I remember once seeing her butchering a tainy boy to add to a sandwich later. If she is watching this, she surely is masturbating in that lonely office full of monitors. And I know she has a crush on me - she says blushing - I've caught her several times looking at my ass in the corridors. So I think I'll pay her a visit, I'll fuck her to unconsciousness and I bet after that, she'll be more than willing to give me the elevator tape. So, I think I'll be fine. But thanks.

It is as if she had all the solutions, as hers had calculated and resolved every possible contingency. She really is a superior being. He only can to beg. 

-         Take her to a hospital. Please, she can still get to a hospital, you are so big and powerful that if you take her she would get there right away.

-         Although maybe I could get her out of her misery in a funnier way - she ignores Bob's idea -. You know, If I blew into her anus and blow her up like a balloon, her little body will explode. Once I did it and there was only the lower part of that little one in one piece, I found pieces of her on the carpet for a whole week - she laughs and gently strokes the back of Andra -. Her husband screamed so much that he broke his own vocal cords, can you believe it? The poor thing suffered a lot, so out of pity I ground him against my pussy lips - Bob's small eyes open more and more, to the point that he feels that they will come out of their sockets -. I could do that for your daughter, inflate her anus until she explodes, or grind it against my vagina while I masturbate... Or - interrupts the maddened screams of the little man - I could take her to hospital, if you help me.

Hope. No matter what he has seen, no matter the horrors of war, no matter the torture her daughter has endured, he can still save her.

-         Anything – he yells anxiously.

-         I like you much more with that attitude - congratulates him -. First, you can move now. Go and take your daughter in your arms. By the way she crawled, I bet she wants a hug from daddy.

Bob runs to his daughter, but doesn't dare touch her until the apex removes the giant finger from her back. He won't risk annoying the giant in the least. He sees the pool of blood around her body, previously hiding by the presence of the huge finger. It's a lot of blood. Gently he runs his right hand under her head and his left hand under her butt. As he picks her up, her daughter hugs his neck and he notices how light she is, now that both of her legs have been removed. Standing again, he looks at the giantess, waiting for her orders.

-         Go to my right sandal, bug.

It would be much easier for her to bring her foot closer to them, or even to pick up Andra in her hand and take her to the hospital, but that doesn’t matter either. Bob obeys. When he reaches his destination, the mini man watches the row of toes that rise above him, resting on her sandal. Even her pinky, as tall as his tummy, is in total several times larger than his entire body. Powerful appendices like these take his breath away, but he must stay strong.

The apex lifts her toes, and the intense smell of her feet envelops everything with much more force than before.

-         Leave her under the second toy - she orders - the one next to my big toe.

Kilo beat soldiers to pulp with toes like the ones in front of him. He has fear. And doubt. But his body makes the decision for him. He carefully lifts his daughter up to the edge of the sandal, then climbs up and places her very carefully.

-         Dad, I'm scared - says his daughter with great effort. She is pale, has lost a lot of blood.

-         Everything will be fine, Andra.

-         Oow - interrupts the apex -, how sweet.

All her toes go down except the thumb. Her daughter is trapped between her sweaty toe and the soft sole of the sandal, both surfaces infinitely stronger than her frail body.

The elevator, without warning, begins to move once more.

-         Stand under.

Bob immediately understands and walks until he is under the ominous shadow of the right big toe, an appendage so large, so superior to him, and so overwhelmingly terrifying, that finally breaks the spell of obedience. The elevator moves, his only hope is to survive until it reaches its destination and someone who goes up recognizes his small shape between the giant's toes and stops her. But it's too late. The big toe comes down suddenly, forcing him down so quickly that his knees fail to bend in their natural form and twist back, breaking both joints instantly. But the toe does not immediately go down to the sandal. Bob screams in pain desperately as he tries to support the weight of the digit resting on his back with his muscular arms, but he ends up trapping it anyway between the sole and the fleshy digit, just like his daughter. Bob is crying, but sees his daughter, and she is looking at him. He realizes the pathetic state he's showing himself in, and tries, one last time, to be strong for her.

In agony, he tries to calm himself. He can only see her head peeking out from under the dominant finger that crushes her. There is blood coming out of her mouth.

-         I love you, Andra.

-         Tell her everything will be fine, Bob. The elevator is already moving, you just have to keep her awake until we get to the hospital.

He stares into Andra’s eyes. The day arrived. The inevitable day when he knew he would fail her.

-         Everything will be fine, Andra. Daddy is here.

The second toe from the apex descends until it touch the sandal as if nothing stands in the way. The young woman's body is transformed into paste, except for her head, which was saved by the curvature of the toe, but still deformed under the pressure. But still, the pressure of the liquefied body looking for a way out and the skull squishing slightly are enough for both eyes to jump out of her sockets and a jet of pressurized blood to come out of the mouth and splash onto her father.

She loves knowing that the little muscle that controls the movement of her toe its enough to extinguish a life, and extinguish it right in front of her father. She relaxes the pressure on bob’s broken body so she can enjoy his screaming while cleaning the blood from the floor, until the elevator reaches the first floor. The doors opens and she sees a dozen minis and tinis entering the elevator. Then she tenses the muscle that contracts her big toe, a muscle much bigger and more powerful than the one that crushed little Andra. The mini is immediately crushed, the thumb is so large that no part of the insect's body is able to slip into view. No sound can penetrate the mass of muscle and fat. Newcomers do not notice the mini bloody head that protrudes between the two largest toes of the colossal foot, and that will be crushed by successive steps of the apex until be completly liquefied.

End Notes:

The end. Thanks for reading. 

Please give me any constructive criticism you have. I am starting and want to improve. Thank you.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10437