Mike's New Catgirl by GiantessVoreCentral
Summary:

A nerdy mouseboy named Mike was living in the cupboard of a vacant apartment, until it was finally rented by a tomboy catgirl named Katie. Will he be a new boyfriend or a tasty snack? ...Why not both?

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Furry, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Odor, Scat, Slave, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 9459 Read: 26939 Published: May 06 2021 Updated: May 24 2021

1. Chapter 1 by GiantessVoreCentral

2. Chapter 2 by GiantessVoreCentral

3. Chapter 3 by GiantessVoreCentral

4. Chapter 4 by GiantessVoreCentral

5. Chapter 5 by GiantessVoreCentral

Chapter 1 by GiantessVoreCentral

Mike the nerdy mouseboy nervously peeked out from behind a cookie jar on a kitchen counter. Two young catgirls were casually chatting on their sofa in the living room. Mike swallowed hard.

“R-right, I-I-I’ve g-gotta f-f-find some f-food w-w-while t-they’re distracted.” He mumbled shakily, taking steps towards a bag of peanuts they left open on the counter.

Suddenly, one of the catgirls gasped, causing Mike to quickly dash back behind the jar. But luckily, she hadn’t gasped over him.

“You got fired?! Why?!” The girl gasped.

Mike peeked back out, sweating bullets.

“This stupid human customer brought so many yarn balls to my cash register! How was I supposed to resist?” The other girl responded.

Mike wiped the sweat from his forehead and headed for the bag again.

“You have to learn to control yourself!” The first girl shouted.

Mike started loading his pockets with peanuts.

“It’s his fault; He got me fired on purpose!” The other girl shouted in the background.

Mike had nearly finished filling his pockets when he accidentally glanced at their coffee table: It had a plate covered with various cheese cubes. He let the peanuts in his hands drop in shock before quickly sprinting back to the jar.

The first girl’s cat ears twitched; her incredible hearing alerting her to the dropped peanuts.

“Hm? Did you hear something?” The other girl asked curiously.

“…Nah, just my imagination.” The first girl sighed.

Meanwhile, Mike was hyper-ventilating behind the jar as he very cautiously peeked out yet again.

“T-that (GULP!) c-cheese d-does look rather good.” He mumbled weakly, swallowing hard.

Mike gazed over it for another moment, then forced himself to look away.

“No! I-it’s too risky!” He thought. “T-that’s something a stupid mouseboy or mousegirl would do!”

Then, suddenly, the smell reached his nose, and it was as if he was zombified.

“My one weakness…cheese.” He muttered, dreamily, but still cautiously, making his way back to the rope he used to climb on the counter.

The first girl sighed.

“Don’t worry, I’ll pay the full rent this month while you search for a new job.” She said.

The other girl jumped for joy and threw her arms around her.

“YIPPE! YOU’RE THE BEST! I COULD JUST KISS YOU RIGHT NOW!” She shouted as Mike ran for the table.

The first girl chuckled, then planted a sweet kiss on her roomie’s lips.

“Tell my boyfriend and I’ll scratch your eyes out.” She chuckled lovingly.

“Don’t worry! My lips are sealed!” The other girl cheered cutely, doing a hand motion of zipping her mouth shut.

Then, suddenly, her lower belly gurgled, and the happy atmosphere faded rapidly.

“Oh, I knew I shouldn’t have eaten a bunch of mice I found in a public garbage can!” She cried, wrestling to get her tight shorts down as she looked as if she had to pinch her butt cheeks together with all her strength just to not soil herself.

The first girl shrieked and sprinted to the other room. Mike figured this was his chance and shimmied up a coffee table leg.

“Cheese…” He mumbled, licking his lips as he advanced to the treasure before him.

But before he got far, the first girl’s thunderous footsteps returned.

“IN THE LITTERBOX! PLEASE, IN THE LITTERBOX! OUR LANDLORDS DON’T LIKE IT WHEN WE POOP AND PEE ON THE CARPET! YOU KNOW HOW NEEDLESSLY FUSSY HUMANS ARE!” She screamed, placing the litterbox behind her friend.

Mike was back on the ground and frantically looking for a place to hide, finally diving behind the litterbox in desperation. The other girl’s rear exploded seconds after the box was placed, and she sighed with deep relief.

“Thanks…you’re a real lifesaver.” She thanked her friend, smiling.

Back behind the litterbox, Mike was struggling not to vomit under the horrid stench of the cute catgirl above emptying her bowls.

“Ugh…what does this girl eat?” He thought, slowly peeking up to look at the box’s contents out of morbid curiosity.

Mike’s heart sank when he saw her waste riddled with tiny mouse skeletons.

“I-I made a mistake coming here!” He thought, going pale.

“I hope you’ve learned not to eat mice out of garbage cans!” The first girl scolded as Mike tiptoed away.

But his footsteps were too loud to escape a catgirl’s sharp sense of hearing; the first girl’s ears twitching again as she heard the tiny intruder and turned towards him curiously.

Their eyes met and they both froze. Mike swallowed hard again.

“H-how do you do?” He asked with a terrified smile.

The first girl then pointed at him, maintaining eye contact.

“Hey, why’d you bring her here?” She asked innocently.

Mike reflexively turned around, then got snatched by a giant hand a millisecond later.

“NO! HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN OUTSMARTED BY SUCH A SIMPLE TRICK?!” He thought, struggling pathetically.

“Huh. Wonder how he got in here?” The catgirl asked herself curiously.

Then, her belly rumbled hungrily. She looked down, then looked back up at Mike, smiling casually. She then proceeded to lift the front of her short dress and squish him against her soft tummy.

“You know, I’m a little hungry.” She remarked, seeming to enjoy Mike’s breathless screams. “You seem pretty nerdy, so I’m sure you can think up a solution. What should I do?”

“I’m too young to die!” Mike thought.

The catgirl smiled harder and brought him up to her mouth, her smelly breath of digesting cheese assaulting his helpless body.

“Don’t give me that look; you should be thanking me.” She giggled. “This is the only way a nerd like you will ever get to be inside a girl.”

For moment, that comment gave Mike something else to be upset about.

The catgirl then opened her mouth wide and lowered Mike inside. Mike braced for his fate, trying not to scream, as he didn’t want to die entertaining his predator.

But just before he was sealed in her mouth, the other catgirl took notice, her belly rumbling too after all the room she made on the kitty box.

“HEY, YOU HAVE TO SHARE!” She screamed, her instincts kicking in as she lunged at her friend while her pee stream continued, knocking her over, sending Mike flying across the room, and getting pee everywhere as it continued pouring from her vagina.

“WHAT THE HELL?! SOME FRIEND YOU ARE! YOU CATCH THE MICE WAY MORE OFTEN THAN ME, THEN I FINALLY CATCH ONE, AND YOU TRY TO STEAL IT FROM ME?!” The first girl yelled, trying to both hold her friend back and get her off.

“LET ME GO! MY INSTINCTS ARE TORTURING ME FOR EVERY SECOND HE SPENDS OUTSIDE MY TUMMY!” The other girl cried desperately.

The first girl then felt a warm wetness spreading on her body; noticing that her friend was still peeing.

“STOP PEEING! OUR LANDLORD WILL KILL US!” She cried.

“I CAN’T; I’M IN STREAM!” The other girl screamed, finally breaking free and chasing after Mike, her pee still falling out her pussy and leaving a trail on the carpet.

Mike was close to the apartment’s front door and running with everything he had, but the catgirl was gaining on him fast.

“Let me eat you, please! Your scared running has my instincts on fire!” She begged.

Mike didn’t listen and tried to run faster even though his legs were already at their physical limit. The catgirl dove as he passed under the door and caught his tail.

“AHHHH!!!! NO! NOOOO!!!!” Mike screamed at the top of his lungs, running in place on the other side of the door.

The catgirl smiled and pulled him back into the apartment.

“Yay, looks like you’re going to my tummy! Good luck in there! You’re gonna need it!” She cheered sweetly before dropping him into her hungry mouth.

…But all that landed on her tongue was his tail.

“WHAT?! HE SEVERED HIS OWN TAIL?!” She screamed, throwing in across the room in disgust. “Aww, now I feel terrible…”

“You were just about to EAT him!” The other girl snapped, struggling to wash the carpet.

Meanwhile, Mike was running away with his tail fully intact.

“In all the stress, I almost forgot about my invention.” He remarked, rubbing his tail. “I tucked a fake tail over my real one so it will slip off with enough force like a lizard’s. If it wasn’t for that…actually, I’d prefer not to think about it.”

*

Mike had lived like this since he was twelve when he lost his family to a sadistic catgirl; sneaking around an apartment building that primarily housed catgirls and swiping their food. How had he survived the past five years surrounded by his natural predators? Why did he even choose to live here? Well, with his speed, wits…and his brilliant hiding spot, which he was about to enter now, slipping under a rather unassuming apartment door down the hall.

“At least if I’m in here, I have complete peace of mind.” He breathed, looking around an empty apartment in such poor condition that not even a half animal would want to live there, which would include him too if it wasn’t for the safety it provided. “They always expect mice to be in the same apartment, but I have my own apartment, thank you very much.”

Mike then slipped into a small hole on a kitchen cupboard, which led to his bedroom, filled with food stores, tools and gadgets, as well as stacks of comics and anime DVDs. He then proceeded to plop down on a beanbag and open one of said comics.

“No one will ever find me here.” He stated comfortably.

But as Mike tried to take his mind off things, that line from the catgirl started haunting him again.

“This is the only way a nerd like you will ever get to be inside a girl.” Her cruel voice taunted him.

Mike sighed.

“…If only I had a nice girl to share my solitude with…oh wait, that doesn’t make any sense.” He said.

*

That night, Mike had terrible recurring nightmares. Mostly about all the times he was chased inside this treacherous building, but also the occasional, vague remnants of repressed memories from years ago. Memories of being back with his family, but in a cage, and cowering in fear whenever an evil catgirl before them showed any hint of being horny.

“How could she take lives…just for orgasms?” He mumbled in horror in his sleep.

The catgirl looked directly at him and started speaking, but despite Mike’s initial cowering, her voice wasn’t fitting of their dynamic, but rather sounded neutral. Formal, even. Soon after, he realized his dreams were briefly merging with reality as he woke up and heard a female voice speaking in the room.

Unfortunately, this scared him even more than the dream.

“I don’t give a shit if it’s a dump. With this low price, I’ll be able to make ends meet with only a part-time job and I HATE working.” Another female voice stated lazily. “And why do you care? I’m paying you, right?”

“That’s true… Well…alright, just don’t go to the bathroom on the carpets.” The first female voice ordered, Mike jumping out of bed to look out his hole as quickly as possible without making too much noise.

There stood a teenage catgirl tomboy, speaking to the building’s landlord.

Chapter 2 by GiantessVoreCentral

“Why? It’s a dump anyway.” She asked, looking down at her waste-disposal areas.

“And that’s why you can’t make it any worse!” The landlord snapped before checking her phone. “Sorry, I have to go.”

The catgirl smiled as the landlord slammed the door on her way out, folded her arms, and leaned against a wall on the floor lazily.

“Sure, I won’t go on the floor…maybe.” She chuckled.

Mike felt his heart drop to his stomach, then up to his brain before settling back in its rightful place. After remembering he wasn’t a cartoon character, he started panicking and rushed to stuff all his things in a tiny suitcase even though he would never be able to fit everything in there.

The catgirl shamelessly farted loudly, then her stomach grumbled.

“Wonder if there’s any grub in here.” She remarked, making her way for the kitchen.

Mike was trying to squeeze the suitcase shut with a messy fraction of his stuff inside when the door swung open and he was left staring at his new roommate. As terrified as he was, Mike couldn’t help but admire just how hot, albeit ungraceful, this catgirl really was.

“P-please don’t me…” He whimpered, that being all he could manage to get out.

The catgirl stared at him for a second, then casually reached her hand inside and grabbed a fistful of his food stores instead, popping it in her mouth sloppily before lounging on the floor and chewing rudely.

“Ha, chase a mouseboy when there’s piles of stationary food sitting around?” She asked lazily with her mouth full. “GULP! Too much effort.”

Mike watched this hot, hungry monster devour his hard-earned food stores rapidly like it was just casual snacking, but didn’t dare object, just grateful HE wasn’t joining it on its way to her noisy stomach.

Mike mumbled fearfully for words, then noticed to his horror that he was still wearing only underwear, blushing deeply as he covered his bulge. It sure didn’t help his embarrassment when the catgirl suddenly decided to pull down her pants and chuck them across the room, leaving her underwear exposed as well.

“BURP! I fucking HATE wearing pants.” She stated, rolling her eyes as she popped a new handful of Mike’s stores in her mouth. “So, you’re my roommate, right?”

Mike cowered shyly and fearfully, struggling to answer.

“N-no…y-YES! I MEAN YES!” He shouted.

“Oh, good! GULP! This means I’ll have to work even less.” The catgirl responded, popping yet another handful in her mouth.

“GAH! WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO?! I’M JUST A LITTLE MOUSEBOY! HOW CAN SHE EXPECT ME TO BRING IN A SALARY OF HUMAN MONEY?!” Mike thought.

“BURP! You know, this stuff ain’t bad.” The catgirl stated, reaching for another handful, only to realize she had just swallowed the last bite.

Her stomach rumbled seconds later.

“You got more?” She asked casually.

Mike froze.

“She ate all my food in one sitting and her stomach hasn’t even stopped growling? She’s not fat and clearly lazy, so where does it even go?” He asked himself.

“Should be somewhere in the huge pile of shit I lay before bed tonight.” The catgirl answered shamelessly.

Mike just realized he had been speaking out loud, swiftly clasping his hands over his mouth. Then, the catgirl farted again, the kitchen floor her butt was pressed against only amplifying the sound.

“Speaking of shits, I think I use one right now…but then I’d be even hungrier. What a drag.” She sighed.

She then unempathetically reached her hand towards Mike, nearly scaring him to death before putting in a handshake position.

“So, I guess we should introduce ourselves and all that crap. I’m Katie. How about you?” She asked.

Mike swallowed hard but calmed down a bit as he forced himself to shyly shake her hand. Or rather, the tip of her index finger, which was the most of his tiny hands could do.

“M-M-Mike.” He replied.

Katie’s stomach grumbled again, then to Mike’s horror; she grabbed a handful of his comic book collection.

“Say, Mike, don’t they say that in desperate times, you can eat paper?” She asked, bringing to her mouth.

Mike truly believed you could only feel like you had a heart attack so many times before you actually collapsed dead, but that didn’t stop him.

“S-STOP! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW VALUABLE MY COLLECTION IS! IT TOOK ME YEARS-!” He yelled desperately, only for Katie to cup her hand over her mouth and let the books fall in.

“GULP! Valuable? They’re all about to be one of my turds. And don’t blame me for how you’ve wasted your life.” Katie chuckled as she grabbed another handful.

“N-NO!” Mike shouted, trying to run after them, but clumsily tripping and falling instead, his glasses skidding across the floor.

“You care about your nerdy crap that much?” Katie chuckled harder, picking him up as he put his glasses back on and holding him up to her mouth, her rancid breath assaulting his nose, being about ten times worse than the catgirl who tried to eat him last night. “Well, my nasty gut needs something to eat, so would you be willing to help fill it instead?”

A shiver ran down Mike’s spine.

“Ha, you’re pathetic.” Katie chuckled, noticing him on the verge of throwing up. “That smell will be a hundred times worse at the bottom of my throat.”

“W-would you digest me?” Mike mumbled weakly.

Katie paused, then slowly started laughing, dropping her handful of comics, and standing back up.

“You’d jump through the gates of Hell over a pile of old comics? Grow up and learn some priorities; you’ll live longer.” She laughed, reaching down her panties to retrieve the first handful of comics she grabbed; having only pretended to eat them before placing them safely back in Mike’s cupboard.

Mike was at a loss for words despite his massive relief.

“D-DON’T EVEN JOKE ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT!” He finally snapped, pounding pathetically on Katie’s fist as she stretched and yawned dismissively.

“Alright, let’s go to the grocery store.” She decided with an eyeroll.

“P-PROMISE YOU’LL N-NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!” Mike commanded nervously.

“Meh, I don’t like making promises. They’re a drag.” Katie responded teasingly.

*

Mike’s apartment was no longer his, but a catgirl’s whom he only just met. Would he end up as a friend? A pet? A slave? …A turd in her kitty box? Perhaps at some other specific point on the spectrum of his possible fates? Nonetheless, his wellbeing, possessions, and even his life were now completely at her mercy. And as practical as it may seem for a tiny mouseboy or mousegirl to have accepted such helplessness long ago, Mike simply couldn’t live with that.

“No matter what she’s like, I could never feel comfortable with someone who could instantly decide to ruin or end my life without consequence.” Mike thought, sighing. “I suppose there’s a reason why intelligent people tend to be less happy: Because we know too much about the cruel realties of the world and cannot experience the bliss of false security.”

“Okay, if I buy you some cheese or something, will you forget that stupid comic book joke?” Katie asked with annoyance.

Mike sighed again but didn’t respond.

“A-all those… (GULP!) …p-papers a-about catgirls pretending to be kind to mice for weeks, months or even longer before finally killing or enslaving them…” He continued thinking, swallowing hard. “The human in catgirls may give them a partial ability to place reason and morality above their basic instincts, but that doesn’t erase the instincts, so why should I expect her to resist for the sake of a helpless little mouseboy like me? I-in a-all probability, the combination of her cat instincts and human intelligence will just make her want to toy with her prey in a much longer and more complex way than a real cat. Just like all the others…”

Katie smiled naughtily, as she was in thought too.

“I can feel him trembling in my hands.” She thought. “Little does he know that I save my strength for humans and other catgirls who make my life a drag, not some little runt quietly living in my cupboard.”

Katie’s belly then rumbled again, and she started rubbing it with one of her hands.

“But I guess I could use a little nerd to shit out; I just set my old snack slave free after she wouldn’t stop WHINING about our little agreement. She was supposed to be my snack slave for nine years to make up for waking me up from my afternoon nap, but no! “Wah, it’s too nasty in your stomach!” “Wah, you’ve eaten me almost every day for the past five years!” Like, didn’t she realize that she was a snack SLAVE? That means I get to eat you WHENEVER I want. The only thing in my life that annoyed me more is when she THANKED me for releasing her. I released her because I couldn’t stand the racket she made in my gut, not because I felt sorry for that stupid baby. I ordered her to be my snack slave for nine years and she only did five. I like to imagine she’s out there somewhere, sobbing furiously over how selfish she is.”

Mike looked up at Katie shyly and shielded his face fearfully when he saw her smiling, which only widened her smile.

“No matter. Not like she was perfect anyway; they say the easiest prey a catgirl can get is a snack slave, but even with her, I had to go through all the WORK of not only walking to a cage, but also UNLOCKING it every time I wanted a snack.” She thought, licking her lips. “But you, you won’t need a cage. Because you’ll simply hop in my mouth whenever I call your name.”

Chapter 3 by GiantessVoreCentral

As Katie made her way to the grocery store, she suddenly took a turn down a dark alley, making sure to continue holding Mike in plain sight.

All around them, feral, hungry catgirls peeked out and licked their lips. Mike was reminded that what he felt before had to only be discomfort at worst; THIS was fear.

“Hey, uh, K-Katie, w-where are we going?” He asked, struggling to speak.

“Well, you looked really scared of me, so I’ll just let you go; I don’t think we can be friends if we don’t trust each other.” She replied, setting him on the ground.

The moment his feet touched the cold, hard ground, Mike screamed and clang to Katie.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DON’T LEAVE ME HERE OF ALL PLACES!” He screamed as she gently pushed him off like a mother animal with an overly-attached child that needed to go make its own way, and started walking out of sight.

“What do you mean? I’m sure if you’re confident you can survive without my protection, you’d at least like a warmup of escaping all the feral catgirls on the street.” Katie responded with a glance back. “You know, I expect a pretty big “thank you” when I do extra work for someone.”

She then resumed her walk and Mike ran after her, only to trip and fall pathetically. One of the surrounding catgirls giggled.

“Want me to split him up for us?” She giggled, advancing into the light, where Mike tried not to get sexually hypnotized by her naked, juicy boobs.

“The feral ones don’t even wear clothes, right. Great, as if this weren’t impossible enough of a situation to escape without boobs bouncing everywhere as they pounce.” He mumbled. “I’d have to be Jet himself to survive this…or at least homosexual.”

“Don’t you DARE; they’re much tastier live!” Another catgirl barked, inching closer herself.

Mike accidentally saw her boobs as well, awkwardly failing to suppress a sexual sigh.

“Aww, how about I let you cum on my breasts if you let me be the one who catches you?” The catgirl asked mockingly, drawing laughter from all the other girls.

Mike blushed bright red, as if his emotional pain weren’t bad enough right now.

“ENOUGH CHITCHAT! WHOEVER GETS HIM EATS HIM! NO SHARING!” A third catgirl shouted excitedly, diving at him.

Mike just barely dodging the following few attempts to snatch him, screaming hysterically, when he was soon in the hands of the same catgirl who offered to let him cum on her breasts.

“Welp, looks like you’re MINE.” She giggled, lowering him into her mouth as the others watched with mixed emotions, happy to sadistically watch him go down, but also sad they didn’t get to do the job themselves.”

“Come on, just let me have his legs! Not like he’ll need those in your belly!” The first catgirl begged.

Mike’s predator simply ignored her and lowered him deeper. The breath of many civilized catgirls was rancid enough, but the breath of a feral one was in a league of its own. On the bright side, even imagining what it must smell like in her stomach made Mike almost a little relieved that at least acid was waiting to rip him apart. Nonetheless, he dreaded the idea of losing his life, no matter how pathetic he thought of it.

“C-can I at least still cum on your breasts?” Suddenly slipped out, making Mike as red as a tomato, and silencing the girls.

They stared at each other awkwardly, then burst into insane laughter. Katie glared at the scene, hidden in the distance.

“Ugh, this guy is so pathetic. Even for a mouseboy.” She thought.

“HE THINKS HE MIGHT ACTUALLY GET TO NOT DIE A VIRGIN!” A random catgirl laughed loudly.

Mike started crying harder.

“Okay, I changed my mind; I DO want to die.” He thought, crying silently.

His predator exhaled her rancid breath sadistically, then shut him inside. But as she blissfully tasted him, she slowly became aware that her friends were acting strange, crying with pain, and jumping around aimlessly.

But that wasn’t what they were doing, but rather, something was doing that TO them. Katie had returned and was effortlessly beating the ferals around like ragdolls with her tomboyish strength.

Mike’s predator then panicked and immediately gulped him down.

“GULP! W-wait, I swallowed him! You’re too late! Don’t hurt me! Please!” She begged, cowering.

Katie clenched her fist angrily.

“You didn’t stop me from saving him, you just made it into more troublesome…” She said, smiling murderously. “…and it will cost you your life.”

From Mike’s perspective, he barely had any time to be tormented by the acid or even smell of his predator’s tummy before it started draining immediately even though it wasn’t finished digesting. (Of course, his nose still got to experience the seven lairs of Hell in her intestines.)

From Katie’s perspective, Mike’s predator backed against a brick wall, cowering helplessly, then pooping and peeing everything out in extreme fear, an evolutionary trait to make her body just slightly lighter and thus faster, before her flight instinct kicked in and she tried to run, but Katie stopped her with a painful punch, leaving her half-conscious and in intense pain on the ground.

Mike was left in her waste pile, gagging furiously.

“Why couldn’t I have just died? Why couldn’t I have just died?” He thought miserably.

“Hey, I’ve been thinking…how would you like my protection?” Katie offered.

“Y-YOU DID THIS?!” Mike asked, still shaken, and staring at the beaten ferals around them.

“It wasn’t that hard. Thankfully.” Katie confirmed.

Mike ground his teeth and stood up defiantly.

“H-HEY! YOU MAY THINK YOU CAN PUSH ME AROUND JUST BECAUSE I’M SMALL AND NERDY…and maybe you can…BUT THE ONE THING I WON’T TOLERATE IS YOU INSULTING IS MY INTELLIGENCE! DON’T THINK I DON’T SEE WHAT’S GOING ON! YOU’RE TRYING TO MANIPULATE ME INTO WILLFULLY STAYING WITH YOU BY TRAUMATIZING AND THEN “SAVING” ME!” He yelled. “WELL, GUESS WHAT! YOU MAY BE ABLE TO HURT ME, KILL ME, OR EAT MY COMICS, BUT YOU’LL NEVER HAVE MY SUBMISSION, MONSTER!”

There was a pause, then Katie simply smiled dismissively. Mike realized what he just did and quickly reverted to his usual self.

“W-wait, I-I d-didn’t m-mean t-that!” He pleaded pathetically in fear as she snatched him up.

“Well, that wasn’t very nice…but don’t worry, I know you’re stressed, so I didn’t take it to heart.” Katie stated casually.

Mike braced himself to be suddenly killed after she thought her statement lowered his guard, but inside of her fist squeezing his guts out his mouth, there was only motionless silence. He finally opened his eyes to see Katie looking down shamefully.

“Oh fuck, what am I doing?” She asked herself frustratedly. “You were right; I WAS trying to manipulate you into being my willing slave.”

Mike loosened up but continued staring in shock.

“Mice make nice snacks, but they’re such a drag to catch, so I wanted my prey to come to me instead.” Katie continued, facepalming. “I even kept a poor, innocent young mousegirl as a snack slave over disturbing a fucking nap. Ugh, I never learn.”

Mike mumbled to find comforting words, even though he had a sinking feeling this was simply Plan B of her manipulation.

“You know what, just forget it. I’ve changed.” Katie decided, putting Mike on her shoulder. “Let’s just share that apartment and pretend each other don’t exist. I don’t need that cupboard anyway.

Mike started mumbling again, but quickly stopped.

“Yeah, I guess that’s better.” He sighed bitterly.

Katie retained her neutral look, but suddenly smirked.

“Interesting that you’re into catgirls though.” She said.

Mike gasped silently and curled up in shame.

“T-that’s not true.” He told an obvious lie.

Katie simply smirked again.

*

At the grocery store, Katie bought Mike whatever he wanted, although his shy personality, bitter attitude, and recent trauma made just about everything look unappetizing, so he selected very little. He had a feeling he would regret missing this opportunity, as she told him this was only a onetime thing to make up for eating all his food, and he was only replacing a fraction of it. But Mike’s mind was mostly busy pondering whether he should still try to escape. Katie could still theoretically kill him at any time if he continued living in the cupboard if she quietly approached while he was asleep. Perhaps he could build a snoring android of himself that would sound an alarm if touched so he could secretly sleep somewhere else and bolt away while she was confused. But even then, it would still be very dangerous. …Not to mention, he had never built anything that complex before… However, the fact Katie said she would ignore his existence made Mike question his theory about her only letting him live to toy with him.

Mike continued pondering this even after Katie had safely set him inside his cupboard with all his new food. He tried reading some comics to take a mental break, but instead found himself angered by all the bends and creases created by Katie forcefully grabbing them, and then just got to work on his snoring robot. But after building a robot turned out to be even harder than he thought, Mike finally just dozed off on his workbench.

“S-she w-won’t kill me t-tonight. W-what are the statistical chances of h-her d-doing t-that…?” He dreamily told himself before collapsing.

Chapter 4 by GiantessVoreCentral

Mike’s dream started out nice. He was in that same alley where he was almost eaten, and the catgirl who swallowed and fearfully shat him out was there as well. However, she was clothed and clean. And instead of aggressively trying to eat him, she was simply smiling sweetly, but also subtly shaking uncomfortably.

“Hey, Mike?” She asked shyly, blushing, and looking away.

“W-what?” Mike asked back, making the same expression.

The catgirl blushed harder.

“C-c-could y-you…do me a gross favor and scratch all over my body?” She asked shamefully. “I’m sorry, but please. It’s itching like crazy and scratching through my clothes just isn’t cutting it. And it’s not like I can just strip here to scratch my skin directly right now. I’m trying to act like a human.”

Mike felt as if his eyes literally turned to hearts, but quickly shook it off, not wanting her to know he enjoyed the idea.

“Sure, anything for a friend.” He agreed, smiling.

“Thanks.” The catgirl giggled sweetly, laying down on her back and taking off her shoes. “Please do my feet first!”

On the plus side, her feet smelled like Mike’s favorite food. On the negative side, they smelled like it when it had been rotten for months. Mike even saw a few birdpeople drop dead out of the sky from the rancid smell.

“Heh, I’d better finish before the ozone layer is destroyed.” He chuckled, triggering giggles from the catgirl.

As Mike scratched, his eyes began to water, and he even had to swallow his own barf a couple times, but the satisfied purrs his friend made, along with his erection, kept him going.

“Hey, while you’re at it, do you think you could lick up a little of that sweat?” The catgirl suddenly asked casually.

Mike nearly fainted.

“JUST KIDDING! I’M NOT TRYING TO MURDER YOU!” She laughed hysterically.

Mike sighed with relief and the catgirl slipped her shoes back on.

“Alright, at least the worst of it is over…well, I might have you scratch my armpits too…we’ll have to see where this goes.” She remarked, gently picking him up with her tail. “Alright, now for my butt.”

The catgirl then lifted her skirt and panties slightly with her hand and tossed him into her rear playfully with her tail.

Mike’s erection started pounding against her soft butt cheeks.

“W-with pleasure!” He exclaimed, scratching passionately.

“Lower…no, even lower…okay, too low…a little to the left…ahh….” The catgirl ordered. “That’s the stuff.”

“Glad I could help.” Mike said happily.

Then, the catgirl suddenly farted.

“Heh, heh. Sorry, my stomach hurt.” She apologized. “I’ve got a lot of mice processing in my inner workings.”

“What?!” Mike shouted, only coming back to reality for a moment before her tail grabbed him back out, brought him up to her chest, and threw him inside. “I’ll let you cum on my boobs as an apology.”

Mike felt as if his eyes turned to hearts again, dropped his pants and underwear, and started grinding against the fleshy heaven.

“I love you.” The catgirl whispered, blowing a kiss into her cleavage.

“I-I love you too?” Mike answered, barely conscious of anything but his arousal.

The catgirl smiled yet again, but not quite as sweetly.

“Hey, want to live the rest of your life in my body?” She asked.

“F-fuck yes…” Mike mumbled cluelessly before cruelly having his body torn from the juicy boobs just seconds away from orgasm, then pressed against the catgirl’s hungry tummy.

To his horror, Mike heard the blood-curdling screams of digesting mice and his all his happiness instantly faded to the opposite. But only to worsen his horror, he still came right on her belly.

“You’ll digest nicely.” She chuckled demonically before swiftly bringing him to her mouth and dropping him inside without hesitation.

*

Mike woke up screaming, but quickly covered his mouth in fear he’d wake up Katie…and he knew how she felt towards helpless little mice who woke her from her slumber.

After awkwardly peeling his face off his robot, which had been glued on by his drool, Mike hurried to the cupboard door and peeked out. By some miracle, Katie was still fast asleep. At least, from his perspective.

“Aww, must have had a nightmare. Now he might leave before I even get my chance.” She sighed in her thoughts, but quickly recovered. “No matter, I guess I’ll just have to give him a little bait.”

Katie then shifted as if tossing and turning in her sleep, but conveniently leaving the blanket off her butt, exposing the sexiest cheeks Mike had ever seen.

“G-God that girl is hot.” He thought, swallowing hard.

Katie suppressed a chuckle.

“Kind of funny how boys are so easily captivated by a girl’s ass. Don’t they know we fart and shit out of those?” She thought. “Then again, I don’t find a nice ass half bad myself.”

Meanwhile, to Mike’s horror, he was dreamily walking towards Katie’s rear, as if hypnotized just like when he smells cheese.

“N-no! S-stop!” He thought futilely. “T-this is the most illogical thing I could possibly do right now!”

Katie grinned wider, sensing his zombified approach.

“Of course, I don’t know if I’d actually slip INSIDE one. Even I have hygiene standards…a little.” She kept thinking.

But that was exactly what Mike did. However, no matter how sexy, he should have thought twice about slipping into a tomboy’s ass.

“Mmm…heaven. …ACK! I CAN’T BREATHE!” He exclaimed.

“Like I said, I fart and shit out of that thing.” Katie thought.

“K-Katie! W-wake up! HELP ME!” Mike cried out desperately.

“But hey, when tiny nerds hang around me and my gurgling gut long enough, they should expect to end up around my ass sooner or later.” Katie thought, dismissing him like he was a spoiled child.

Mike kept struggling and pleading harder.

“Hmm, should I loosen my cheeks and let him go to give him a false sense of security. I know that even when dealing with playmates who are no match for you, you have to let them win occasionally or else they’ll stop playing with you. It’s such a drag, but it is what it is.” Katie pondered.

“KATIE, I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME! PLEASE, I’M SORRY! I’LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN!” Mike begged in tears.

Then, Katie’s tummy grumbled.

“Ah, fuck it. I’m hungry.” She stated, fishing Mike out and bringing him up to her face.

“Phew, thanks…W-WAIT, KATIE! DON’T!” Mike screamed, noticing her open, hungry mouth.

“Heh, caught you. And to think I thought you were mature enough to share an apartment with a female WITHOUT messing with her ass in her sleep. Frankly, you should be glad you acted just as I craved a midnight snack…otherwise, my temper might have led me to just squeeze your guts out of your mouth right here and now.” Katie remarked.

Mike went pale and instantly fainted. Katie sighed.

“Did he seriously just FAINT? Over me LYING about something I MIGHT have done? He’s even more pathetic than I thought.” She thought.

Katie then started shaking him awake.

“Okay, I was just kidding, alright?” She asked. “Learn to take a joke.”

“P-please don’t eat me!” Mike breathed, heavily disoriented.

“Oh, really? Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t, and I’ll let you go.” Katie offered, her belly rumbling in the background again.

“B-because you don’t have the right to do something to my body without my permission!” Mike forced out.

“Oh, you mean like you didn’t have a right to stuff yourself up my ass?” Katie asked with annoyance.

Mike wasn’t sure how to respond but started worrying about bigger things when Katie rolled over on her back and started lowering him into her mouth casually.

“Don’t worry, you won’t die or anything.” She assured, her rancid breath washing over him again.

“I-I know.” Mike whimpered. “BUT I STILL DON’T WANT TO GO IN THERE! PLEASE!”

Meanwhile, vague, suppressed memories were flooding Mike’s mind of another catgirl dangling him above her rancid mouth sadistically…only hers reeked of blood and crushed guts rather than just typical bad breath.

“Okay, you don’t have to.” Katie decided, bringing him back out to safety.

Mike froze with such shock he couldn’t even feel relieved.

“…If you fuck me.” Katie offered, giggling with uncharacteristic girlishness.

Mike shrieked silently and blushed deep red.

“I’m serious. Grow a pair and make sure you pleasure the girl too if you start enjoying her body.” Katie ordered mockingly, staring at Mike’s embarrassment like eye-candy.

“Never mind, eat me…” Mike barely whimpered.

“No, you know what, I’m starting to feel more horny than hungry.” Katie laughed as she proceeded to start forcibly stripping Mike down.

“STOP! STOP IT! DON’T LOOK AT ME!” Mike screamed.

“Ha, wow! I didn’t even know it was possible for someone’s face to turn that red!” Katie laughed harder.

“WHAT HAVE I DONE?! WHAT HAVE I DONE?! WHO WAS I KIDDING?! I’M FUCKING RETARDED!” Mike thought, wishing for death.

Katie then threw off the blanket completely, revealing her naked body. Mike shut his eyes; he didn’t need to be even more embarrassed by pressing a throbbing erection against Katie’s fingers.

Katie casually farted, then hovered Mike near her vagina.

“I know you’re a virgin…but I expect you know instinctually how to make a girl orgasm at least twice, right?” She asked almost threateningly before going to insert him.

“I’M SORRY! I’M JUST…I’M JUST NOT READY!” Mike pleaded desperately one more time.

“Oh, as IF I’d put something this pathetic in my pussy! I can’t stand watching this anymore!” Katie thought, grinding her teeth.

Mike prayed desperately for a higher power to save him from going inside Katie but didn’t really expect to get out of it. However, the pussy never came, and he soon found his feet back on the ground.

Mike then slowly looked around himself in growing relief, finally looking up at Katie’s face.

“You don’t get to touch me unless they have the balls to ask first…got it?” She asked sternly.

Mike nodded submissively while covering his private parts and Katie paused before letting out a deep sigh.

“Shit, what the fuck did I just do that for? Now, you’ll never be my (truly) willing snack slave.” She sighed, setting him down. “It was just…PAINFULLY irritating watching you act so pathetic. …Even if I kinda invited it.”

Mike cautiously took steps backward, hoping to discretely put enough space between them to make a run for it.

“Alright, I’ve decided we’re going to be a team; we can complement each other’s flaws.” Katie rudely decided, looking directly at Mike, thus foiling his plan. “I’ll rub a little of my coolness off on you to help you not be so pathetic…and you can use your “nerd powers” to help me get a high school equivalency. Then, maybe I’ll make enough money to actually feel motivated to work a little more…maybe.”

Mike bumbled to regain his voice.

“Y-y-y-you n-n-never r-r-really struck me as someone not intelligent to finish high school.” Mike started, trying to complement her, but realizing immediately it came out sounding exactly like an insult instead.

Luckily, his guts got to stay where they belonged again.

“Stupid? Nah, I could just never get around to doing the homework; it was too much of a drag and falsely figured I could just pass the tests anyway.” Katie responded, unoffended. “That’s why I need you to teach me everything in the least boring way possible, so I don’t just lose interest again. …Think you can handle that?”

Mike nodded instantly and without consideration on whether he could actually pull it off; he was just afraid to say no.

“Good.” Katie said, smiling. “And while you’re teaching me all that boring stuff, I’ll teach you how to stand up for yourself, so people don’t just push you around anymore. Be grateful; you’re getting the better end of this bargain.”

Mike gasped and nervously raised his pointer finger in objection even though Katie’s tone broadcasted that her mind was already completely made up.

“B-b-but Katie! I-I’m j-just a little mouseboy! I’ll get killed if I “stand up” to a catgirl.” He stated.

“If you want a cat’s respect, you can’t show fear.” Katie simply stated before her belly gurgled even louder, and she eyed Mike again. “Well, that’s the deal. In the meantime, I’m hungry for some meat. See you in the morning.”

She then opened her mouth and lowered Mike inside quickly, barely even giving him time to react.

“W-WAIT, KATIE! PLEA-!” He started before being swallowed with a simple gulp.

Katie’s breath rapidly worsened as Mike slid down her throat, just he feared. Well, actually, it was even worse than he expected. Her stomach, on the other hand, nearly made him vomit just as he took in a tiny whiff of air to sigh with relief when the terrifying ride to it was over.

Mike had been in a catgirl’s stomach just once, the feral one in the alley and it was only for a moment. So, he wasn’t used to the smell of their stomachs, which were infamously nauseating to anyone new to them. …And it certainly didn’t help AT ALL that his first real trip through a catgirl was through an unhygienic tomboy. Especially one, who although had just shut her digestion off, had almost finished digesting a disgusting goop pool that used to be her dinner, which now surrounded Mike.

On the outside, Katie simply yawned comfortably and rubbed her tummy.

“I can feel you shaking. Are you struggling not to barf?” She asked uninterestedly. “Oh well, can’t blame me; stomachs are kinda where pathetic pieces of meat belong.”

“Katie…please…” Mike whimpered hopelessly, so quiet Katie she couldn’t even hear him.

“BURP! And don’t make too much racket or I won’t let you out until tomorrow afternoon. But as long as you let me fall right to sleep and don’t wake me up, you’ll be part of my morning dump like I said.” Katie instructed. “Goodnight.”

The mere possibility of having to spend hours in Katie’s bowels shut Mike right up. However, he still dreaded having to spend the night in here, especially when he had to fall asleep if he wanted any chance of sleeping through his way out of Katie’s body.

He couldn’t believe a poor mousegirl had to spend most of five years in here through Katie’s teenage years. That poor soul… …But even the darkest clouds have silver linings.

“At least it’s warm a-and s-soft...a-and I can pretend this disgusting goop is like a liquid blanket if I can forget what it r-really is.” Mike stated, curling up against her tummy walls to try getting more comfortable. “Y-ya know, t-this w-wouldn’t be so b-bad i-if it wasn’t for the smell.

Katie started snoring and Mike slowly, by surely, found himself dozing into blissful sleep as well. Unfortunately, when he slumped over in Katie’s tummy, his face plummeted sideways into the digested goop, waking him up quickly and sending him into a gagging fit.

“ACK! IT’S IN MY MOUTH! MY DISGUSTING BLANKET IS IN MY MOUTH!” He cried out.

Then, to Mike’s horror, Katie stopped snoring.

“Woke me up already, huh?” She asked grumpily. “Well, guess my next dump is getting delayed until before lunch.”

Mike would have inhaled the surrounding goop to avoid that fate…if he wasn’t a coward.

“KATIE, WAIT! GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE! PLEASE, KATIE! YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT IT’S LIKE IN HERE!” He pleaded.

“Ugh, you sound like my old snack slave. Just…get used to it; it’s your fate and shit.” She suggested selfishly. “…Pathetic baby…”

“KATIE, I’M BEGGING YOU! I’LL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING! YOU CAN USE ME AS A DILDO, OR MAKE ME INTO A SNACK SLAVE, OR ANYTHING ELSE! JUST PROMISE TO NEVER MAKE ME STAY IN YOUR BOWELS!” Mike screamed. “I CAN BARELY STAND IT IN HERE! P-PLEASE, TRY TO PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES!”

“I don’t wear shoes. And either you SHUT UP and let me go back to sleep or you’re staying behind my asshole until before DINNER.” She simply threatened viciously.

Mike recoiled in fear, then just started sobbing softly.

“What did I ever do to deserve this…why…? Why are you catgirls so mean to us…?” He sobbed.

Katie raised her butt slightly to fart shamelessly again, then rolled over to fall back to sleep in seconds. Mike cried himself to sleep a couple hours later.

Chapter 5 by GiantessVoreCentral

Katie raised her butt slightly to fart shamelessly again, then rolled over to fall back to sleep in seconds. Mike cried himself to sleep a couple hours later.

*

The next morning, Mike woke up as he slid into Katie’s bowels. Based on the noise outside, she was playing some extremely violent video game while not paying any regard to his current state. Mike held his breath, intending not to breath as long as possible, as the perspectival mountains of poop around the tightly enclosed space had to create a rancid stench powerful enough to make even the toughest of souls wish to be damned to Hell for eternity rather than take a single whiff of it. If he got lucky, maybe he’d even be able to force himself to pass out from lack of oxygen.

Of course, he lacked the willpower, and finally took a breath. No mortal words exist to describe how horrible it smelled.

From Katie’s perspective, there was silence inside herself, then…

“YOU LISTEN HERE, YOU LAZY, BAD-BREATHED CAT! IF YOU DON’T LET ME OUT OF THIS HELLHOLE RIGHT NOW, YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT ME HELPING YOU AND YOUR PEA-SIZED BRAIN GET A HIGH SCHOOL EQUILIVANCY, ASSUMING THAT’S EVEN POSSIBLE! AND IF YOU KEEP ME HERE UNTIL DINNER, I’M GOING TO RUN AWAY BEFORE YOU CAN GRAB ME FROM YOUR LITTER BOX AND COME BACK AFTER INVENTING A SHRINK RAY AND USE IT ON YOU! SO I CAN TEACH YOU A LESSON YOU WILL NEVER FORGET! THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING, YOU…YOU…!!!!” Mike screamed furiously at the top of his lungs.

Then, before he could finish, he was shat out of Katie along with her massive morning dump over the kitty box.

“IT…IT ACTUALLY WORKED?!” He thought, clasping his hands over his mouth in shock.

Katie then smirked, finished up, and took him to the sink to wash him off gently in warm water.

“I only said that out of anger…given her personality, I didn’t think she’d actually-“ Mike started out loud before Katie planted a kiss on his cheek, or rather, the entire left side of his head.

“Nah, you didn’t scare me, I let you out because I was proud of you.” She corrected.

Mike blushed.

“P-p-p-proud of m-me?” He asked with embarrassment.

“I KNEW if I was mean enough to you, you’d have to stand up for yourself.” Katie explained, kissing him again on the other side of his head. “Believe it or not, most catgirls don’t pick on you mousepeople because you’re small, tasty, and helpless. We do it because of your fear; fear is what sets off our predatory instincts. Stand up like that and most catgirls will lose interest in you, or even befriend you…well, MOST, anyway.”

Mike was at a loss for words. Katie turned around and lazily leaned on the counter.

“But about that shrink ray: You can cum on my boobs every night if you give me one of those.” She offered. “I’ve got these old high school catgirl rivals in mind and I could really use some reusable toilet paper.

“Shrink rays aren’t really possible, Katie…I was just trying to scare you…” Mike corrected meekly.

Katie looked as if she was a child who was just told Santa Claus doesn’t exist.

“Huh? Why?” She barked.

Mike recoiled nervously.

“Well, shrinking something while retaining its exact form would require shrinking the atoms themselves, and that’s against the laws of physics as we know them…n-not to mention, even if you could, you would retain all your mass and just be more compact. You’d be just as physically strong, and might even punch a hole in the floor because your weight-“ He started.

“Okay, okay, enough! I get it! I don’t care for science unless I have to, and I doubt that’s on a high school equivalency exam.” Katie ordered firmly.

“Oh! S-s-sorry…” Mike apologized meekly.

Katie smiled and patted him on the head.

“Now, come on. I want to show you this game.” She said, snatching him up and taking him back to the living room.

*

And so, began Mike’s quest to educate Katie. Although, it was arguably to further his own education as well, given that he had to really push the limits of wording concepts concisely to avoid losing her interest. Nonetheless, he enjoyed having a semi-positive relationship with a catgirl for once. Sure, she often did sadistic things to him: Grinding him against her sweaty feet or armpits, shoving him up her ass when she got gassy, looming him right outside her pussy and describing how it was going to feel to masturbate using him…but simply “standing up for himself” was enough to fix this, and he was getting faster and faster at mustering up the required courage to do so. Katie even ate him sometimes when she got hungry. Luckily, she was able to easily spit him back up and finding the courage to stand up never took long enough for him to pass deeper into her body.

Little by little, they were improving each other’s flaws, but on the day of Katie’s exam, Mike seemed like he felt guilty about something.

“Don’t worry; I won’t punish you if I fail…probably.” Katie promised.

Mike paused and looked down.

“K-Katie…I-I have a confession to make…” He mumbled.

“Huh? What?” She asked rudely.

Mike paused again.

“…A repressed memory has slowly been returning… Y-you aren’t the first catgirl I formed a positive relationship with.” He stated.

“Yeah, so?” Katie chuckled.

Mike sighed.

“Truth is, I’m not ashamed of my catgirl fetish just because I’m shy…I actually got my entire family killed over my stupidity.” He confessed.

Katie finally wiped the rude look from her face and sat down to listen patiently, something Mike had never seen her do before.

He took a deep breath.

“You see, I was never exactly…”popular” with mousegirls. They didn’t want some nerdy weakling like me…then again, I was too shy to even try asking them out.” Mike explained. “Maybe that’s part of why I like you catgirls: You’re aggressive and advance on me…for better or worse…. A-anyways, one day, a very attractive catgirl caught me on my way home from school. She was a few years older than me but didn’t seem interested in eating me and asked if I wanted to come over and hang sometime.”

Mike then smiled resentfully.

“My face must have turned a new shade of red, but I just couldn’t resist an invitation like that.” He continued. “The first few visits were amazing: She treated me like an equal despite our size differences and made me feel so safe. Hell, she even offered to eat anyone I asked her to when I told her I was bullied. I didn’t actually do it, of course…but I did make sure to have her give that asshole who kept stealing my lunches a very clear look down her throat. Heh, good times…then I made the grave mistake of telling her where I lived so she could come to MY house. Considering she was as big as my house; I should have known something was off.”

*

Mike then had a brief flashback of his friend looming over his house and smiling wickedly.

“Yeah, we have to keep it hidden or else a catgirl who’s less friendly than you might smash it.” He explained before she did just that and ruined his home with a single, wide kick. “NO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” He screamed.

“HA, YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVED WE WERE FRIENDS?! I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT!” She laughed evilly, snatching up his parents and sister, who were clinging to each other in the middle of the rubble and shaking with fear.

“WAIT!” Mike cried out before being snatched up himself as his “friend” took them back to her house for an intended last time.

*

Back in the present, Mike started sobbing.

“S-she murdered them all…right in front of me in increasingly gruesome ways…” He sobbed, falling to his knees. “But after that, I still came after she masturbated using me…EVEN THOUGH THE LUBE WAS THE SMASHED REMAINS OF MY OWN MOTHER! …Then, she released me, saying I was too pathetic to even be worth killing.”

Katie stared in shock.

“…E-ever since, I-I’ve felt deeply ashamed of my catgirl fetish.” Mike wept.

Katie paused, then took off her shirt, revealing her juicy boobs.

“You know, I don’t appreciate being called a fetish.” She stated, smiling comfortingly.

“Y-you shouldn’t even be around a sick fuck like me.” Mike wept, looking up.

Katie picked him up gently and brought them to her cat bed.

“Sick fuck? I tortured a sweet, innocent teenage mousegirl for five years straight just to help with my snacking; I’m not prepared to be a hypocrite.” She chuckled darkly.

Mike then watched as she pulled down her pants and panties.

“K-Katie…” He mumbled fearfully.

“I’m getting rid of that fear that’s been tormenting my friend…even if it means I have to rape him.” She stated firmly, smiling.

Mike was briefly at a loss for words.

“Now, give me permission so I don’t have to become a rapist.” Katie asked, winking.

Mike smiled with solace.

“…Is it really consent if I don’t have a choice either way?” He asked as Katie warmly undressed him.

“Nope.” She giggled before inserting him.

“Well, technically, I’m already a rapist.” Katie confessed. “Used that mousegirl I mentioned to help me get through my teenage horniness. Kept screaming she was straight, but, heh, doubt she is anymore.”

“KATIE!” Mike yelled angrily before being pushed deeper.

“So yeah, we’re both sick fucks, so there’s no need to be ashamed.” She giggled. “Now, make me cum.”

Mike quickly found himself agreeing with Katie and was already enjoying himself greatly but found himself thrown for a loop when told to pleasure the girl back.

“Uhh, I touch this thing…right?” He asked, placing his hand on her clit.

Katie cried with pleasure.

“YES! PUT YOUR HAND BACK ON THAT NOW! OR I’LL LEAVE YOU IN MY BOWELS ALL NIGHT!” She threatened playfully.

“Well, start grinding me against your pussy walls again or I’ll invent a robot to put your tail in a waffle maker like in Tom and Jerry!” Mike threatened playfully back.

“Oh? Why not just do that yourself if you’re so brave?” Katie moaned sexually.

Mike chuckled shamefully.

“Because I may be smart…but I utterly lack common sense.” He admitted.

“You’re a typical intellectual.” Katie giggled.

Mike smiled and kept rubbing her sensitive spot. Cum started oozing out rapidly, briefly making him fear drowning, but Katie brought him back out and suckled off the cum dripping from his body before sticking him back in. Curious, Mike tried the cum himself…it was quite delicious, especially given how nasty the things her body produced normally were.

“HEY!” Katie yelled, bringing him back out and suckling the cum off again. “Don’t eat my food or I’ll eat you!”

Mike smiled as he was inserted again.

“Joke’s on you; I’m used to the smell of your stomach now.” He chuckled.

“Well, you’ll still have to act as a replacement snack after eating some of my cum.” Katie giggled back.

This blissful heaven of having his private parts along with his entire body ground against Katie’s soft pussy walls while being occasionally ripped out to get suckled clean by her mouth only to go straight back in lasted for what felt like half an hour. Mike had only ever orgasmed once at a time before during masturbation or even in the vagina of that evil catgirl, but he orgasmed four times like this, which was still nothing compared to Katie’s 20+ orgasms by his estimations.

Then, when they were finally done, Katie’s tummy rumbled on cue and they smiled at each other before Mike was eaten for an after-sex snack.

“I love you, Katie.” Mike said.

“I love you too, pathetic meat.” Katie said, rubbing her belly.



The only downside of their relationship was Katie continued being just as lazy even after getting her diploma…



The End

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10492