- Text Size +

Mike the nerdy mouseboy nervously peeked out from behind a cookie jar on a kitchen counter. Two young catgirls were casually chatting on their sofa in the living room. Mike swallowed hard.

“R-right, I-I-I’ve g-gotta f-f-find some f-food w-w-while t-they’re distracted.” He mumbled shakily, taking steps towards a bag of peanuts they left open on the counter.

Suddenly, one of the catgirls gasped, causing Mike to quickly dash back behind the jar. But luckily, she hadn’t gasped over him.

“You got fired?! Why?!” The girl gasped.

Mike peeked back out, sweating bullets.

“This stupid human customer brought so many yarn balls to my cash register! How was I supposed to resist?” The other girl responded.

Mike wiped the sweat from his forehead and headed for the bag again.

“You have to learn to control yourself!” The first girl shouted.

Mike started loading his pockets with peanuts.

“It’s his fault; He got me fired on purpose!” The other girl shouted in the background.

Mike had nearly finished filling his pockets when he accidentally glanced at their coffee table: It had a plate covered with various cheese cubes. He let the peanuts in his hands drop in shock before quickly sprinting back to the jar.

The first girl’s cat ears twitched; her incredible hearing alerting her to the dropped peanuts.

“Hm? Did you hear something?” The other girl asked curiously.

“…Nah, just my imagination.” The first girl sighed.

Meanwhile, Mike was hyper-ventilating behind the jar as he very cautiously peeked out yet again.

“T-that (GULP!) c-cheese d-does look rather good.” He mumbled weakly, swallowing hard.

Mike gazed over it for another moment, then forced himself to look away.

“No! I-it’s too risky!” He thought. “T-that’s something a stupid mouseboy or mousegirl would do!”

Then, suddenly, the smell reached his nose, and it was as if he was zombified.

“My one weakness…cheese.” He muttered, dreamily, but still cautiously, making his way back to the rope he used to climb on the counter.

The first girl sighed.

“Don’t worry, I’ll pay the full rent this month while you search for a new job.” She said.

The other girl jumped for joy and threw her arms around her.

“YIPPE! YOU’RE THE BEST! I COULD JUST KISS YOU RIGHT NOW!” She shouted as Mike ran for the table.

The first girl chuckled, then planted a sweet kiss on her roomie’s lips.

“Tell my boyfriend and I’ll scratch your eyes out.” She chuckled lovingly.

“Don’t worry! My lips are sealed!” The other girl cheered cutely, doing a hand motion of zipping her mouth shut.

Then, suddenly, her lower belly gurgled, and the happy atmosphere faded rapidly.

“Oh, I knew I shouldn’t have eaten a bunch of mice I found in a public garbage can!” She cried, wrestling to get her tight shorts down as she looked as if she had to pinch her butt cheeks together with all her strength just to not soil herself.

The first girl shrieked and sprinted to the other room. Mike figured this was his chance and shimmied up a coffee table leg.

“Cheese…” He mumbled, licking his lips as he advanced to the treasure before him.

But before he got far, the first girl’s thunderous footsteps returned.

“IN THE LITTERBOX! PLEASE, IN THE LITTERBOX! OUR LANDLORDS DON’T LIKE IT WHEN WE POOP AND PEE ON THE CARPET! YOU KNOW HOW NEEDLESSLY FUSSY HUMANS ARE!” She screamed, placing the litterbox behind her friend.

Mike was back on the ground and frantically looking for a place to hide, finally diving behind the litterbox in desperation. The other girl’s rear exploded seconds after the box was placed, and she sighed with deep relief.

“Thanks…you’re a real lifesaver.” She thanked her friend, smiling.

Back behind the litterbox, Mike was struggling not to vomit under the horrid stench of the cute catgirl above emptying her bowls.

“Ugh…what does this girl eat?” He thought, slowly peeking up to look at the box’s contents out of morbid curiosity.

Mike’s heart sank when he saw her waste riddled with tiny mouse skeletons.

“I-I made a mistake coming here!” He thought, going pale.

“I hope you’ve learned not to eat mice out of garbage cans!” The first girl scolded as Mike tiptoed away.

But his footsteps were too loud to escape a catgirl’s sharp sense of hearing; the first girl’s ears twitching again as she heard the tiny intruder and turned towards him curiously.

Their eyes met and they both froze. Mike swallowed hard again.

“H-how do you do?” He asked with a terrified smile.

The first girl then pointed at him, maintaining eye contact.

“Hey, why’d you bring her here?” She asked innocently.

Mike reflexively turned around, then got snatched by a giant hand a millisecond later.

“NO! HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN OUTSMARTED BY SUCH A SIMPLE TRICK?!” He thought, struggling pathetically.

“Huh. Wonder how he got in here?” The catgirl asked herself curiously.

Then, her belly rumbled hungrily. She looked down, then looked back up at Mike, smiling casually. She then proceeded to lift the front of her short dress and squish him against her soft tummy.

“You know, I’m a little hungry.” She remarked, seeming to enjoy Mike’s breathless screams. “You seem pretty nerdy, so I’m sure you can think up a solution. What should I do?”

“I’m too young to die!” Mike thought.

The catgirl smiled harder and brought him up to her mouth, her smelly breath of digesting cheese assaulting his helpless body.

“Don’t give me that look; you should be thanking me.” She giggled. “This is the only way a nerd like you will ever get to be inside a girl.”

For moment, that comment gave Mike something else to be upset about.

The catgirl then opened her mouth wide and lowered Mike inside. Mike braced for his fate, trying not to scream, as he didn’t want to die entertaining his predator.

But just before he was sealed in her mouth, the other catgirl took notice, her belly rumbling too after all the room she made on the kitty box.

“HEY, YOU HAVE TO SHARE!” She screamed, her instincts kicking in as she lunged at her friend while her pee stream continued, knocking her over, sending Mike flying across the room, and getting pee everywhere as it continued pouring from her vagina.

“WHAT THE HELL?! SOME FRIEND YOU ARE! YOU CATCH THE MICE WAY MORE OFTEN THAN ME, THEN I FINALLY CATCH ONE, AND YOU TRY TO STEAL IT FROM ME?!” The first girl yelled, trying to both hold her friend back and get her off.

“LET ME GO! MY INSTINCTS ARE TORTURING ME FOR EVERY SECOND HE SPENDS OUTSIDE MY TUMMY!” The other girl cried desperately.

The first girl then felt a warm wetness spreading on her body; noticing that her friend was still peeing.

“STOP PEEING! OUR LANDLORD WILL KILL US!” She cried.

“I CAN’T; I’M IN STREAM!” The other girl screamed, finally breaking free and chasing after Mike, her pee still falling out her pussy and leaving a trail on the carpet.

Mike was close to the apartment’s front door and running with everything he had, but the catgirl was gaining on him fast.

“Let me eat you, please! Your scared running has my instincts on fire!” She begged.

Mike didn’t listen and tried to run faster even though his legs were already at their physical limit. The catgirl dove as he passed under the door and caught his tail.

“AHHHH!!!! NO! NOOOO!!!!” Mike screamed at the top of his lungs, running in place on the other side of the door.

The catgirl smiled and pulled him back into the apartment.

“Yay, looks like you’re going to my tummy! Good luck in there! You’re gonna need it!” She cheered sweetly before dropping him into her hungry mouth.

…But all that landed on her tongue was his tail.

“WHAT?! HE SEVERED HIS OWN TAIL?!” She screamed, throwing in across the room in disgust. “Aww, now I feel terrible…”

“You were just about to EAT him!” The other girl snapped, struggling to wash the carpet.

Meanwhile, Mike was running away with his tail fully intact.

“In all the stress, I almost forgot about my invention.” He remarked, rubbing his tail. “I tucked a fake tail over my real one so it will slip off with enough force like a lizard’s. If it wasn’t for that…actually, I’d prefer not to think about it.”

*

Mike had lived like this since he was twelve when he lost his family to a sadistic catgirl; sneaking around an apartment building that primarily housed catgirls and swiping their food. How had he survived the past five years surrounded by his natural predators? Why did he even choose to live here? Well, with his speed, wits…and his brilliant hiding spot, which he was about to enter now, slipping under a rather unassuming apartment door down the hall.

“At least if I’m in here, I have complete peace of mind.” He breathed, looking around an empty apartment in such poor condition that not even a half animal would want to live there, which would include him too if it wasn’t for the safety it provided. “They always expect mice to be in the same apartment, but I have my own apartment, thank you very much.”

Mike then slipped into a small hole on a kitchen cupboard, which led to his bedroom, filled with food stores, tools and gadgets, as well as stacks of comics and anime DVDs. He then proceeded to plop down on a beanbag and open one of said comics.

“No one will ever find me here.” He stated comfortably.

But as Mike tried to take his mind off things, that line from the catgirl started haunting him again.

“This is the only way a nerd like you will ever get to be inside a girl.” Her cruel voice taunted him.

Mike sighed.

“…If only I had a nice girl to share my solitude with…oh wait, that doesn’t make any sense.” He said.

*

That night, Mike had terrible recurring nightmares. Mostly about all the times he was chased inside this treacherous building, but also the occasional, vague remnants of repressed memories from years ago. Memories of being back with his family, but in a cage, and cowering in fear whenever an evil catgirl before them showed any hint of being horny.

“How could she take lives…just for orgasms?” He mumbled in horror in his sleep.

The catgirl looked directly at him and started speaking, but despite Mike’s initial cowering, her voice wasn’t fitting of their dynamic, but rather sounded neutral. Formal, even. Soon after, he realized his dreams were briefly merging with reality as he woke up and heard a female voice speaking in the room.

Unfortunately, this scared him even more than the dream.

“I don’t give a shit if it’s a dump. With this low price, I’ll be able to make ends meet with only a part-time job and I HATE working.” Another female voice stated lazily. “And why do you care? I’m paying you, right?”

“That’s true… Well…alright, just don’t go to the bathroom on the carpets.” The first female voice ordered, Mike jumping out of bed to look out his hole as quickly as possible without making too much noise.

There stood a teenage catgirl tomboy, speaking to the building’s landlord.