Short Story - The Short Couple by Jessajess99
Summary:

Nick and Beth are tired of always being the shortest people in town, especially with friends that are several feet taller than them. But after Beth discovers a book filled with secret spells, she takes her and her boyfriend's height into her own hands.

A commission from the mind behind Wishbone; if you liked that story you'll love this one too!


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Butt, Couples, Giant, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Muscle Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, FM/f, FM/m, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 6164 Read: 17609 Published: July 08 2021 Updated: July 26 2021

1. Part 1 by Jessajess99

2. Part 2 by Jessajess99

3. Part 3 by Jessajess99

Part 1 by Jessajess99

     Nick and Beth were hanging out with their friends on Saturday night, for what was supposed to be an evening of casual drinking and fun between the two couples. But as was common with Tyler and Ashley when they got drunk, it soon evolved into a series of trash talking about each others’ heights. Nick and Beth were definitely an attractive looking couple, but their biggest downfall was their height: 4’11 and 4’10, respectively. It was frustrating enough to always be the shortest adults in the room, but the real kicker was how tall their friends were. Now seniors in college, the four of them had been good friends with each other since freshman year, so there was no question over their bond. But at 6’3, Ashley was a foot and a half taller than her friend Beth, and Tyler’s advantage over Nick was even larger at 6’6. Tyler and Ashley were fun, and fairly nice most of the time, but their worst attribute was how much they liked to parade their height over other people. Which was always at its worst when it came to Nick and Beth because of how stark their difference in sizes was. Tyler had remarked on more than one occasion while drunk that Nick was lucky to have found Beth, since “most girls would never give him a chance at his size.” And Ashley had mentioned to Beth a few times how fit Beth was, but if she had been the same size as Ashley, she’d always be at the perfect height to rub her boobs in her little boyfriend’s face. But instead, she wasn’t even a full five feet, which apparently meant that her “cute butt was practically a waste since nobody can notice it.”

     They definitely weren’t kind things to say, but they got flak from almost everyone because of their height. So through the years, they’d just put up with it. And now they were here at their friends’ apartment, nervously sipping on their drinks as their friends got more and more intoxicated. “You lil munchkins sure you don’t want anything else to drink?” Tyler asked with a giggle, nearly stumbling back to the couch before crashing in his seat next to Nick. “Look, even my beer is bigger than yours!” he said, holding his bottle up against the can Nick was nursing. He started laughing a lot harder than felt appropriate, but gave his friend a noogie on his head. “Ahhh, I’m just messin’ with ya,” he chuckled, letting out a burp.

     In the kitchen, Ashley had just cracked open her sixth beer, causing Tyler to turn his head at the sound and beam a bright smile. “Hey babe, look at you go! You finished a whole six-pack all on your own,” he announced proudly. Ashley bit her lip giddily and raised her bottle in the air, bobbing her head along to the song playing in the background as she made her way back over into the living room.

     “Buuuuut, you guys are still only on your first. Is that all you can fit in your little tummy?” she pointed out to Beth, who sighed at the pressure her friend was putting on her and her boyfriend. “I think you guys need to speed up,” she added, then let out a loud, bellowing burp.

     “Or maybe you guys could slow down,” Beth replied quietly.

     “Whyzat? What’s the rush?” Tyler asked, his speech almost slurring.

     “Exactly, there’s no rush,” Nick said, backing up his girlfriend. But his reply only made Tyler more confused, as he wasn’t able to process that what he said was the opposite of what he meant. Nick rolled his eyes but laughed at how stupid his friend was at the moment. “Jeez, it’s a headache trying to socialize when you guys are so wasted.”

     Ashley’s eyes widened, “Yeeesss, that’s what we’ve been saying you guys! Your little brains finally caught up,” she laughed, eliciting another huff of frustration out of Beth. “Come on Nick, hup hup,” Ashley said, extending her arm below to Nick. “Let’s get another round for ya.” Nick glanced over at Beth and hesitated, but he was running out of drink and needed a fresh one anyways. So he smiled and grabbed ahold of Ashley’s hand. Ashley was fairly strong from being on the cheerleading squad, so when she yanked him up, he got pulled with so much force that his face ended up ramming into her giant tits. And not just lightly brushing against them; he was thrust against them so hard that his head bounced back off, and her boobs jostled from the impact. The room was silent for a second, before she broke out into laughter, and Tyler joined in, howling at the situation as Nick blushed awkwardly. Ashley was so drunk that she didn’t care, even if it hadn’t been an accident, and Tyler didn’t feel threatened since he knew that his girlfriend would never go for someone as small as his friend.

     Beth stood up indignantly, angry that Ashley would do to Nick the very thing she’d said Beth wasn’t able to do at her size, stuff her boobs in Nick’s face. She knew it was probably an accident, but it didn’t matter. “OK, I think you guys are drunk enough for tonight and it’s getting kinda late anyways, so me and Nick are gonna go now,” she said, grabbing Nick’s free hand and pulling him away from Beth as they headed towards the door to put their shoes on.

     “Oh come on, guys! Don’t be such prudes,” Tyler scoffed.

     “Yeah,” Ashley chimed in, “you know it was an accident right?”

     “We know, it’s... it’s fine, don’t worry about it,” Beth lied. “We’ll see you guys next week, OK?”

     The two of them rolled their eyes as Ashley collapsed on the couch next to her boyfriend. “Whatever. Bye I guess,” she groaned, as Beth and Nick took their leave to head home.

*    *    *    *    *    *

     The next day, Beth had headed to the university’s library to get some work done on a project for one of her classes. She took a seat at one of the open tables, and glanced at the book someone had left behind next to her. It looked decades older than most of the other books in the library, with a fringed spine that was losing its color, but a beautiful, intricately patterned cover that displayed its title in a language she didn’t recognize. Interested, she picked it up and thumbed through it to see if it had been labeled by the school system, but there weren’t any library markings inside the cover, or anywhere else in the book from what she could see. It wasn’t a novel though; the pages were filled with various drawings, along with what looked like labels, footnotes, and descriptions in whatever language the book was in. Whatever the book was interested Beth far more than the idea of having to work on her school assignments, so she looked around to make sure its owner wasn’t nearby or coming back, and stuffed the book into her backpack before turning around to leave again and head home with her newest acquisition.

 

Part 2 by Jessajess99

     Nick wasn’t home when she arrived back at their apartment, so she settled onto  their couch and began browsing through the book again, taking more time to study  the drawings. It almost seemed like some kind of medical handbook with how  scientific some of the diagrams were, although the thing they were depicting didn’t  seem like they could be related to science. On one page, Beth came across a  sketch of a person that resembled The Vitruvian Man, but with arrows that pointed  to an identical looking sketch next to it, except twice as big. Her first thought was  that it was a description of how to make someone bigger, since last night’s debacle  was still on her mind. Obviously there’s no way that that would be possible, she  thought. But maybe the book is supposed to be a part of some kind of fantasy  series or something. It can be nice to imagine, even if it’s not real. Below the  drawings were several paragraphs of descriptions, but at the bottom was a short  line that was written a bit bigger than the rest of the text. She still couldn’t  understand what the words meant, but she tried reading them anyways. “See…  sicut enim, corpus… meum de magni… magnitudine, um, fiet bis alta et crescant,  in vit… virtute et vi-ri-bus.” It reminded her of Latin now that she was reading it out  loud, and she tried to repeat it more clearly. “Sicut enim corpus meum de  magnitudine fiet bis alta et crescant in vit virtute et viribus.” Immediately after  properly reciting the words, Beth immediately felt her body start to ache. Her  clothes suddenly felt tighter as well, and as she looked down at herself, it seemed like she was moving on the couch, despite not using any of her muscles. But she  realized she was moving in both directions, like she was getting bigger. Her shorts  and panties, normally a comfortable fit, started to strain against her skin, and she  hurriedly pulled them off as she felt her bra clasp snap behind her back, causing  her to wince. Oh my god, the book was real. Holy shit, am I actually getting bigger? 

     The question was rhetorical though, as she stood up while the room continued to  seem smaller and smaller around her. Wincing in pain from her shirt as it started  to tear at the hem, she helped it out and effortlessly ripped it the rest of the way  off, now fully free from the confines of her clothing. Looking up, she saw she was  only inches away from hitting their ceiling, but luckily the aching in her bones  started to fade and her ascent slowed down just before she hit her head. She  looked down at her body in amazement, but it looked the same as it always had.  The difference now was her surroundings: the couch, their TV, the coffee table,  their plants. They all looked like smaller models compared to how big they were  supposed to be. By her estimations—and the fact that all she had to do was stand  on her tippy toes to bonk her head against the ceiling—she figured she was nearly  12 feet tall. More than twice her old height. And more than twice Ashley’s height, she thought mischievously, already imagining how she might be able to get  payback at the girl and her boyfriend.  

     But before she could finish planning out her revenge, she heard the door open  and she spun around to see Nick had come home. He was looking down at his  phone, so he hadn’t noticed her yet. And he continued browsing through Twitter,  tossing his keys onto the kitchen counter absentmindedly as his legs seemed to  be on auto-pilot, carrying him to the living room while he stared at his phone. Beth  saw an opportunity, considering he hadn’t looked up from his device yet, so she  quickly and quietly shuffled her feet apart to create some room between her legs.  Right according to plan, her 5-foot boyfriend walked right between her bare legs,  but paused as a shadow was suddenly cast over his screen somehow. Then his  eyes noticed in their peripheral vision a pair of bare feet on both sides of him.  Immediately afraid, but dangerously curious, he lowered his phone and slowly lifted  his head to see what was above him. And that’s when he noticed the familiar sight  of his girlfriend’s vagina hanging directly over his head. It was practically quivering  with excitement as he saw a drop of her fluid trickle its way down her inner leg. “Welcome home, Nick,” came her voice from high above him, and suddenly his  face got smushed between her hungry, drooling lower lips.

     Nick felt Beth’s strong hand at the back of his head as she forced his head  against her waiting sex. He was obviously confused by what the hell was going on,  but still turned on, and reciprocated her lust by beginning to softly lick along her  labia. He’d never even imagined what it was like to eat out a giant pussy before,  but he still knew Beth inside and out and did his best to satisfy her for their  impromptu session. After some time of massaging her with his tongue, he works  his lips upwards and began sucking her clit, sending a tingling sensation through  her lower region. It wasn’t a new move of his, but at his diminished size, his little  suckling felt even tighter against her clit than she’d ever felt before, and Beth  gasped with a newfound ecstasy. 

     But Nick’s rampant bewilderment finally overpowered his horniness, and his  hands pushed against her hips to let her know he wanted to be let go. Letting go  of his head, he dropped a few inches back down to the ground and took several  steps back to properly take in the sight. High above him, Beth was grinning wider  than he’d ever seen, standing tall and proud in all of her nude, statuesque glory. “I  think I found some kind of magic book,” she explained. “It was just lying around at  the library and I couldn’t even understand what it was saying, but I read one of the  inscriptions and then BOOM, this just happened like 5 minutes ago.” Nick was left  speechless, partially turned on by the sight of his girlfriend’s new size and power,  but also feeling less than, since the person he loved most in life was no longer the  same size as him. He felt dwarfed by the one woman who had been able to share  his pain. Once just a petite girl an inch shorter than he was, Beth was now a busty  Amazon-sized woman who seemed to tower over him. 

     But Beth sensed his growing distress, and turned around to grab the book  again. “But wait, I think there was a note in here about how to use it on other  people,” she said, her eyes studying the writings again. On the side, there was a  smaller drawing of a person holding a book, with an arrow pointing to another  depiction of a growing person. She assumed this was instructions for how to use  the spell on someone else, and at the bottom of the undecipherable writings was  the same phrase she’d said, but with two words underlined to indicate their  difference from the normal incantation: ‘tuum corpus’ instead of ‘corpus meum.’  “Do you want me to use it on you?” she asked, looking down at her boyfriend,  seeming even smaller than he ever had before. “I can grow you to the same size  that I am, I think.” 

     “Are there any side effects?” he asked, and she shrugged. “Fuck it, just do it  anyways. If you can do it then I can too.” She beamed happily at his willingness to  grow, and looked back down at the book. “Sicut enim tuum corpus de magnitudine fiet bis alta et crescant in vit virtute et viribus!” As soon as she looked back down  at her boyfriend, he immediately started to grow, just like she had. She tossed the  book aside and gasped, marveling over the sight of another human being doubling  in size in a matter of seconds. Just like with her, Nick’s clothes started straining  against his body and ripping in some areas, and he had to tear them off before  they hurt him. Just like when she grew, Nick’s growth seemed to slow down around  the 12-foot mark. For a moment, the couple just stared at each others’ naked  bodies, their feelings of desire stewing in the aftermath of their transformations.  They both felt like their counterpart was where they belonged now that they were  at an equal height again, except now the world around them was small instead.  They weren’t sure if it was the spell, or just reinvigorated love for one another, but  their best attributes seemed to be even more pronounced in each other’s eyes.  Nick had always worked out, but now his muscles seemed like that of a movie star,  with toned abs and bulging biceps and calves. And his veiny dick had been hard  ever since Beth first forced him against her. Meanwhile, Beth’s figure was like an  hourglass, with a slim waist but wide hips and perky, well-endowed boobs that rose  up and down with Beth’s slow breathing. As if on cue, they both lunged at each  other, embracing their naked bodies and locking lips in a passionate affair,  motivated by energetic earnestness. They crashed onto the floor, and Beth broke  their cheap coffee table with her back as it splintered beneath their tremendous  weight. She lifted her back again so Nick could brush the remains away, and then  roughly shoved their other furniture to the side as if it didn’t weigh hundreds of  pounds, clearing out space for him and his girlfriend. Beth laid her arms next to her  head, and Nick seized the opportunity to grab ahold of her wrists and keep her  pinned down. Then he looked down at his dick, still fully erect but hanging from  between his legs, and slowly guided it towards her sex. With a calculated move,  he pushed the tip inside, slowly working his way deeper within her. Gradually, he  pulled back several inches, before plunging back even deeper than before as he  waited for her insides to stretch out and accommodate him.  

     Despite her newfound size, the 12-foot-tall Beth felt powerless to stop her  boyfriend—not that she wanted to, of course. As he held her down and started to  increase his rhythm, she closed her eyes and rolled her head back. Technically,  now that they were the same size again, Nick didn’t feel any larger or smaller than  he always had. But she could tell that a newfound vigor was streaming through his  veins, as his new size gave him a confidence he’d never known before. Faster,  and harder, his member worked its way inside her sex with an increasingly furious  speed. Her hips began to bob up and down from how much Nick was pounding her, as she writhed in his grasp from feelings of euphoria. Nick began grunting,  eventually pounding Beth with so much force that they could feel the room start to  shake from the thousand-pound giants fucking with such a fiery spirit. He was like  a jackhammer, ramming his 12-inch dick so far inside her he would occasionally  hit her cervix, but the pain only made it all feel that much better to her. The couple  downstairs were scared, wondering how the hell their 5-foot neighbors could be  causing such a ruckus, and even the tenants two floors below Nick and Beth were  able to hear their intense lovemaking session, as each new thrust inside of her  caused a sound like an elephant stomping around. Beth succumbed first, feeling  her limbs simultaneously tense up while also going limp as she experienced one  of the strongest orgasms of her life. And Nick was only seconds behind, finally  reaching his limit and exploding inside of her. He collapsed in a sweaty, fatigued  heap as his cock continued to spurt time and time again into Beth, filling her up so  much that his cum started to leak out from the sides. He eventually pulled out,  dragging a messy load of his jizz with him and ignoring it as it trickled down her  and gathered into an unnervingly large pool below her crotch. 

     He turned over and lay next to her, staring up at the ceiling as the two of them  caught their breath, the stench of sweat, cum, and more sweat filling the air. “I can’t  wait to show Ashley my new body tomorrow,” Beth said with a contented,  dreamlike sigh, causing Nick to laugh. 

     “Yeah, I guess I’ll have to give Tyler a visit too.” They turned inward and gave  each other a quick kiss, continuing to lie in satisfaction as they dreamed about  what they’d do with their new sizes. 

 

Part 3 by Jessajess99

     The two of them had gotten new clothes same-day delivered to their house that  afternoon, along with a few other household items at updated sizes, so they could  have something to wear when they headed back out into public again. So on  Monday, Beth headed to campus wearing a piece of black fabric wrapped around  her chest like a tube top and a pair of XXXL-sized jean shorts that were supposed  to be knee-length. But the top still showed a generous amount of her cleavage to  the surrounding students as they gawked up at her, and the shorts ended up tightly  wrapped around her ass, only coming down to her upper thigh. The clothes were  at their limits, but they managed to stay on. And obviously, she had to go without  a bra, since they didn’t make any that were wide enough to accommodate Beth’s  new torso. One of the downsides to being so small was that Beth would routinely  get catcalled by men on a regular basis, no matter what she wore. But at her 12- foot height that towered twice as tall as every other guy around, she noticed that nobody said anything to her, no doubt from being scared of her retaliation. That  being said though, she still enjoyed the attention she was getting, so long as it was  quiet and from a distance. She didn’t want sexual advances, she wanted people  to be awed by her. And everyone was. Every single human being that she passed  within a hundred feet would look her way like she was some kind of otherworldly  marvel, often staring for several seconds or even several minutes.  

     Beth knew what class Ashley had on Monday, so she made her way to the  proper hall and waited outside the classroom as the class ended and the various  students filtered out. Just like everyone else that day, they all eventually noticed  the giant 12-foot woman standing outside their classroom, causing a stir of anxious  murmurs and awed gasps from the girl whose legs were longer than their entire  bodies. And the last to leave was Ashley, who turned and headed the opposite  direction from where Beth was standing. But she quickly noticed the crowd of her  classmates, all stopping and staring at something behind her, so she paused and  turned around to see what the big deal was. And there, smiling triumphantly across  from her, was her formerly tiny friend, now standing several feet taller than the  doorways and taking up half the hallway with her body. The giant Amazon turned  to the curious onlookers and shooed them away. “You all can leave now, please. I  only came to talk with my friend here.” A few of the bystanders took their leave, but  a couple merely backed off. Beth clenched her fists and loudly grunted, stomping  the ground with one of her feet with so much force that it seemed to vibrate the  hallway. That did it for the brave few remainders, and they all scurried away,  including even the professor. 

     Now with the area to themselves, Beth turned back to Ashley, putting an  unnervingly friendly smile on her face as she clasped her hands behind her back  and slowly took one large step after another towards her cowering friend. “Soooo…  how’s the weather down there, short stuff?” she asked, coming so close to Ashley  that the nervous girl was forced to take several steps back until she was up against  the wall. But Beth continued advancing, stopping just a few inches in front of her  friend, so that Ashley could feel the true magnitude of their size differences. 

     “P-please don’t hurt me Beth,” she stammered. “I th-thought we were f-friends!”  “We ARE friends!” came the confident voice from high above. “Of course I’m  not gonna hurt you, pipsqueak. Besides, it’d be hard to hurt you when I can’t even  see you. My new boobs are just way too big,” she said, feigning mock frustration  as she cupped their underside and jostled them around above Ashley’s head.  “Actually, that reminds me of Saturday night, when you pulled Nick off of the couch so fast that he ran into your boobs. And then you laughed about it like it was no  big deal.” 

     “I was drunk, Beth!” Ashley protested, squirming uncomfortably because of the  confrontation. “I’m sorry, I should’ve been more careful.” 

     “It’s alright, Ash, I believe you. That’s why I’m not gonna do it back to your man.  But you always told me that my tits could be great for stuffing someone’s face in,  but that I was just always too small for anyone to be able to do it to. Well now…”  she trailed off, taking a step back and bending over to pick her friend up by her  shoulders. The smaller woman felt like she weighed barely 10 pounds to Beth, so  she was lifted up with ease, despite a fit of writhing around in the Amazon’s  clutches. “Now I should be the perfect size to finally try it out with someone,” Beth  cooed as she stopped lifting her friend once Ashley’s head was level with her  breasts, before cramming the girl’s face right between her cleavage. Beth even  held one of her palms against the back of Ashley’s head to keep pressed against  Beth while her other hand pulled down her tube top, allowing Ashley’s face  uninterrupted access to Beth’s tits. Unable to resist the powerful, muscular friend  of hers, Ashley’s face thrashed about as Beth’s enormous boobs dwarfed her  head, squishing against her ears while Ashley’s nose was buried deep in Beth’s  cleavage. “I can’t wait for whenever the four of us hang out again,” Beth smirked,  “cuz I can tell me and Nick are gonna have a whole lot more fun than usual.” 

*     *     *     *     *     * 

     While Beth was busy teasing Ashley, Nick had set out on a mission of his own.  He had headed to the gym, where he knew Tyler worked out like clockwork four  times a week. And like his girlfriend, everyone Nick passed on the way there took  notice of him. He didn’t even take his car there just so that he could bask in the  attention everyone gave him. It was typical for girls and guys to become enamored  with big, strong men, but those attributes were even more potent at his new and  improved size. His calves were as thick as people’s entire chests, and his abs  looked so defined, they resembled an actual washboard. It wasn’t just a  catchphrase with Nick’s body, his stomach literally had the depth and rigidity of  some kind of corrugated metal.  

     Once he arrived at the gym, he had to duck to get through the doors to the  weight room, and within moments most of the people working out had noticed him.  Including one of the guys who was spotting Tyler’s bench pressing. He grunted  with sweaty determination, exerting all his strength to lift the 300-pound barbell above his head. “OK, get it, get it,” Tyler stammered, needing assistance. “Dude,  fucking, take it!” he shouted, before finally collapsing his arms back and letting it  clang onto the rack while his gym buddy ignored him. “Are you gonna spot me for  what?” Tyler yelled, leaning up, but the angry expression left his face as he saw  Nick slowly sauntering over to them. “Nick…” he said in amazement, looking the  12-foot Adonis up and down. With a smug look on his face, Nick walked with his  legs on either side of the bench, until Tyler was directly underneath him.  

     “Aw, are you still stuck on 300 pounds?” he asked, and then squatted down  directly above Tyler and grabbed the bar with just his left hand, effortlessly  standing back up despite the immense weight. Then he flicked his wrist upward  and continued lifting the barbell until his arm was completely straightened all the  way over his head, over 15 feet above Nick. He easily pumped his arm up and  down as if the thing only weighed barely 20 pounds, not even causing his muscles  to flex. “Cuz it’s not too hard for me,” he added, feeling proud of himself. Suddenly,  his hand let go of the barbell and Tyler’s eyes widened, as for a split second,  hundreds of pounds of weight was in a free fall directly overhead. But Nick just  moved his other hand forward and caught it, as if he was just juggling dumbbells  instead of massive, powerlifting weights. “Man, you were right all these years.  Being tall is definitely a lot more fun than being short,” he laughed. Tyler blushed,  conscious of how many of his basketball teammates were working out with him, seeing him get humiliated by his friend.  

     “Come on, stand up. You’re always comparing heights with me, so I think we  should do it again.” After just having his life flash before his eyes due to the whims  of the powerful giant, he did as he was told and got off the bench, shakily standing  up in front of Nick. Tyler gulped as he noticed Nick’s massive bulge that was made  evident by Nick’s basketball shorts. He wasn’t even hard or anything, he just was  wearing a thin piece of clothing, and now the outline of his concealed dick was  right in front of Tyler’s face. “Come on, with your back to me, like whenever you  made us take pictures together. Shorter one always goes in front, isn’t that what  you always remind me?” Before Tyler was given a chance to comply, Nick  forcefully spun him around 180 degrees and pulled him towards him again, just far  enough back that Tyler could feel Nick’s bulge against the back of his head now.  And as Nick looked down at his little friend with satisfaction, his flaccid state started  to change, feeling turned on at subjecting Tyler to his new power, where he was  only as tall as Nick’s crotch. Tyler gulped nervously and wanted to run away, but Nick’s hands held tightly onto his shoulders as Tyler felt his friend’s cock harden  behind his head, beginning to poke at the base of his skull and aching for release from Nick’s shorts. “Oh shit, would ya look at that,” Nick chuckled, his 12-inch  erection starting to push Tyler’s head forward from how strong it was. “Looks like I  should probably get back to Beth and take care of that,” he sighed, releasing his  grip on Tyler and shoving him away. “She’s just as tall as me now too, in case you  were wondering.” Completely unashamed of the giant boner he was sporting, he  turned to head for the door. “Sorry we couldn’t hang out more, but I’m sure Beth would love to get together with you and Ashley sometime soon,” he said, laughing  as he imagined him and his giant girlfriend being able to get further payback together sometime soon. 

*     *     *     *     *     *

     Nick was on his way back to his apartment to meet up with Beth again. He had  a wide smile on his face, repeatedly going over the memory from earlier. His  favorite part was when he’d dropped the barbell; he obviously didn’t have any  intentions to hurt his friend, he just wanted to tease Tyler a bit. But the look on the  guy’s face when he thought he was about to be crushed was priceless, and seared  into Nick’s brain. After decades of feeling like a shrimp, and being called small and  tiny and little by so many people in his life, including his own friends and family, he  was finally big. And not just big, but far larger than everyone else around him.  Nobody would ever use the word ‘short’ to describe him for the rest of his life. Or  so he thought. 

     “Hey shortie, can you get out of my way?” he heard someone say from behind  him, stopping him dead in his tracks. He thought it was over, or was he waking up  and it was all just a dream somehow? Slowly he turned around to address the  owner of the shadow that had overtaken him, and his heart practically skipped a  beat as he realized who it was. Big or small, it was the one body he could recognize  anywhere: his girlfriend Beth was standing before him now, except she’d doubled  in height a second time. Now standing at almost 25 feet, his girlfriend’s pussy stood  directly in front of his eyes, just like when he’d come home the day before. She  must’ve just grown herself recently, since she was completely nude, despite them  being in the open on the sidewalk. His erection soon returned as he looked up to  her face, but he couldn’t even see it because of the giant underside of her boobs  that swayed directly overhead. 

      “I’ve been waiting for forever to get my hands on you,” she announced excitedly,  and grabbed him by his torso with only one of her hands, lifting him into the air.  With her free hand, she pinched the bottom of his shorts and ripped them off him,  revealing his growing dick as he licked his lips in eager anticipation. She also  hooked her pointer finger into the neckline of his shirt and tore it off as well with just as much effortlessness. And then with her boyfriend finally as naked and free  as she was, she pulled him closer to her. “You got to be in charge last night, but  now it’s my turn to take control,” she whispered seductively into his ear, before  pushing his head directly between her boobs. He was just as excited as she was, and shook his head around, enjoying the feeling of them bouncing into his head  and making him feel trapped in their warm embrace. Down below, Beth grabbed  his lower back and pushed it slowly forward, feeling the tip of his dick touch her  hips and moving it around until it made contact with her sex. Without even needing  to move a muscle, Nick felt as Beth gradually pushed his member inside of her.  But even with his dick being nearly a foot long, its size was no match for her own  private area, and she could feel his dick still have plenty of wiggle room inside her pussy.  

     Beth’s hand lowered even more, and she gave his little ass an excited squeeze  that caused him to gasp, before flattening her palm to loosen her grip. Beth bent forward slightly, and Nick felt himself slowly slither out of her, before her hand pushed him back in. Then a second time, and a third, he would slide out of his  girlfriend’s sex before she pushed him back in. Eventually their speed increased  to the point where she was basically pumping her boyfriend’s little cock in and out,  while maintaining a firm grasp on his head to make sure his face was buried deep  in the vast canyon between her breasts. Nick’s limbs hung limply by his side, but  only because he had no need for them, as Beth took total control over his body  and used it to pummel her insides as hard as she could. Neither of them cared that  their affair was totally public, as several onlookers gazed in wonder at the man  twice their height being fucked by an even larger woman who made the giant seem  small in comparison. But the couple was totally oblivious to the outside world, lost  to each other instead. With one final push, she slammed Nick so hard against her  torso that he finally erupted, spraying his seed inside of her as she stroked his back encouragingly. “It was nice to see you taller, but it feels good to still be the  big one,” she murmured happily, as Nick smiled and agreed, feeling like he could  melt in her embrace. Apparently, there was still one person in his life that he  wouldn’t mind being smaller for.

 

-    +   -    +    -    +    -

Hope everyone enjoyed this lil story! If you wanna check it more stories of mine that haven't been posted here, you can head to http://patreon.com/jessajess99 :)

Thanks for reading!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10665