Giantess Jen and I by tinyslave
Summary:

After disappearing for months, a man finds himself back in his home city but being only an inch and a half tall. He finds refuge at his friend Jennifer's place. She takes him in but soon their friendship starts developing along a totally unexpected road.


Categories: Humiliation, Body Exploration, Crush, Gentle, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 21912 Read: 134813 Published: December 26 2008 Updated: February 05 2009

1. Giantess Jen and I by tinyslave

2. No hard feelings by tinyslave

3. A hard day's work by tinyslave

4. There and back again by tinyslave

4. There and back again by tinyslave

6. Chapter 6 by tinyslave

7. Window of opportunity by tinyslave

8. Big girls don't cry by tinyslave

Giantess Jen and I by tinyslave

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

I don’t remember much about how it happened, I only remember waking up naked on a side walk being only an inch and a half tall. It was dark and the city seemed unfamiliar. Everything towered over me. I ran like a rat along walls to avoid being crushed by giant feet and managed to find a familiar street. From there on I walked to the nearest place I knew, my friend Jennifer’s house.

            Jen and I had been friends or long, we had never had anything beyond friendship although I wouldn’t had minded it at all since she was hot as hell. She worked as a tv anchor for a local Latin channel. She was stunningly beautiful, her skin was dark smooth. She had dark brown eyes, so dark they seemed to be almost completely black at a distance and they had a strange, sensual gleam to them which later on I would learn to both relish and fear… More striking to me though were her beautiful full lips, she had a broad sensuous mouth with gleaming white teeth that could be seen when she flashed her soothing smile

            Exhausted of walking barefoot for miles, avoiding giant feet, cars, dogs and bicycles I managed to reach her apartment and crawled into some packages that had been left out her doorstep.

 That is where she found me, she says she thought I was some kind of doll at first, but soon realized I was a tiny living human being which resembled her disappeared friend Jon.  I awakened at the feel of cool water sprinkling over me and found myself in the soft cushion of her palm. At first I was startled to see her huge face hovering over me and I cowered away from her against her fingers (silly me!). But soon her deep feminine voice boomed through me telling me she was not going to hurt me.

After I regained my senses I started asking questions who she was , where was I, what was going on? She was delighted to hear my tiny voice and smiled broadly. She was amazed to see me, particularly being my size an told me what little she knew. She said she had lost contact with me several months ago and heard I had gone missing, no one knew much more than that.

She carried me from the bathroom where I was being revived to her room. It was a bit disconcerting form e to be carried around in her palm, everything moved so fast and I was still getting used to the point of view. It was very distracting to have to look past her two mountainous breasts to see her face looming far above me. I could see them bobbing and jiggling under the thin tank top she was wearing as she kept on talking to me from above.

We decided we were not going to tell anyone, I did not feel comfortable being studied by scientist just yet, I had to come to terms with what had happened. She agreed said we could be “roommates” although my sleeping arrangements in a comfy shoe box lined with some of her t-shirts made me feel more like a pet. She also made some make shift clothes for me with pieces of cloth which actually fit pretty well, kind of like a toga.

A few days passed and I started getting used to my situation. Jennifer was really cool and gentle, she left me food and water as well as the TV when she left for work and always came to check on me first thing when she came back. She was like a little girl with a new pet, rushing in to check on after thinking of it all day. We got to talk a lot and get to know each other in the coming weeks becoming even closer friends than before.

One day, I was still getting settled into my box wondering about my strange predicament when her huge fingers closed in over me and picked me out of the box. I Yelped and instinctively tried free my self an she let me go.

“I m sorry!” she asid did I hurt you?”

“No” I said getting up from my makeshift home – You just startled me! I am not used to being picked up, you know, much less without warning… you have to understand you are a little overwhelming form me in my current condition!”

She relaxed and laughed, promising to let me know when she was going to pick me up. She said she just wanted to sit on with her on the bed and talk with me. I agreed and let her pick me up (she seemed extra gentle with me).  Still it was the first time I noticed her picking me up without consulting me and it made me feel a little weird. She took me to the bed and laid on her back and places me on her belly.

She liked having me there, I supposed it was more comfortable for her to talk to me in that position while she rested. She said she thought it was kind of cute to feel my tiny walking on her stomach and the way sat on  her belly button as if it was a luxury couch (it was indeed very warm and comfortable!)

 She had had a rough day at work, she ad showered and changed as usual into her house-clothes. She was wearing a loose grey tank top and a pair of sexy boxer shorts. I could of course not help staring at her luscious, dark-skinned curves. Her monumental body was, by its shear size amazing to look at, however I had always respectfully tried not to gawk too much.

She started telling me about her day, however I was not really paying attention. The soft skin of her belly was warm beneath me, and I could feel it rise and fall with her breathing. Her whole work day kept pouring from her lips but the scent of her fragrant skin was everywhere, distracting me from her words. Suddenly a low pitched growl, which sounded to me like some sort of dragon in a cavern, shook my world and she stopped her chattering,

She flushes slightly and put her hand on her belly right besides me.

“Sorry about that! I haven’t had anything to eat since breakfast!”

I laughed again as a second tremor shook my belly button seat once more.

“Please have something to eat! I don’t want you reaching over to my box for a snack in the middle of the night!”  I laughed but for some reason the realization that she could actually eat me and send me to that  sprawling maze of intestines  beneath my feet brought me again to my senses of how small I really was. It was ridiculous, I could easily fit into her stomach, and that growling monster beneath would hardly tell me apart from a bite of chicken of ham!

Jen laughed and put me aside while she went for a sandwich. She came back and I was terrified as her beautiful, rounded, humongous ass covered my vision. My survival instincts kicked in again and I made a run for my life. When her body sank into the mattress, I lost my balance and rolled into the depression her body was creating, bouncing against her thigh.

“There you are!” she said unaware of the drama that had just gone under the shadow of her butt. She picked me up and plopped me onto the plate she now had on her belly for the sandwich as she turned on the TV. I calmed down and I sat on her plate, seeing her pick up the tons of sandwich that lay besides me and carry it over to her mouth just to see it put back an instant later with huge bite mars on it. In one bite she easily took in enough food to feed me for a month!

I was in awe of seeing the massive amounts of food travel across the landscape of where body an disappear into her mouth. I could see the massive workings of her jaws crushing everything, and then her throat convulse as she swallowed. Life’s simple processes take on a different perspective at my scale. For some reason I could not get the idea of that cute little black haired girl who was my friend was also a giant organism capable of ingesting an feeding on me. I felt an extreme curiosity about this everyday process happening in my friends massive female body.

“Hey Jennifer..” I called and she looked at me from the TV, “This is going to sound weird but would you mind if I “walked around on you” a while? I am curious about hearing what your swallowing sounds like at my size.

She gave me a puzzled “Sure, walk all over me buddy! Just don’t go anywhere you wouldn’t go if you weren’t two inches tall!” then she returned to her TV show.

Gleefully I stepped from the plate and on to her belly. I realized it was also the first time I took any liberty around her body. Jen had never put any limits on my touching her, but I had always pretty much kept a distance out of politeness. Our contact was limited to my sitting on her belly (which I enjoyed very much) and her picking me up and carrying me around. Neither of us wondered naked around each other.

I started climbing up her bare belly until I reached the bottom of her tank top. I could easily get underneath that thin layer of cloth if I wanted and get a look at those beautiful brown hills she had for breasts, but I decided not to. I would not want to get my benefactor annoyed. So instead I decided to climb over it. It was kind of difficult since her breasts created a tightening of the top between them that mad the cloth harder to grip an unstable to climb on. At one point I looked up an saw her looking down at me with an amused smile.

“I could use a hand here you know!” I yelled. She smiled pretended not to hear me and looked back to her TV.

Finally I reached the next patch of bare skin in her chest. Above me the sandwich glided once again to her mouth. From my vantage point on the slightly inclined plane of her breast bone I could see only her neck and the bottom of her jaw. I saw the sandwich go in and heard the crunching of the lettuce as her molars disintegrated it.  Then she swallowed, I put my ear against her chest and heard a rumble like wet avalanche as powerful muscles passed tones of mater beneath my tiny body. I could also feel her heart beating, like the low thud of a Japanese drum deep in her body.

Then she brought up her glass of water and I the flood of thousands of gallons that rusehed underneath shook my entire being. Her body was amazingly big, the though to of the sheer power of her muscles compared to my puny being started to give me a hard on.

“Enjoying her yourself down there?” She asked  “I looked up to see her looking at me curiously.

I nodded and tried to say something about it being interesting, but I really was just plain exited.

“So you are interested in seeing how a giant girl eats huh?” Here give me a hand, make yourself useful!” she said playfully. Without warning her fingers picked me up and carried me over and dropped me on  table where she had a plate with some celery sticks, and some fruits and whip cream for desert.

“Pick up one of those celery sticks and dip it let me know when you got it.” she commanded returning to her TV.

I struggled with the celery sticks, which were not very heavy but getting them into the dip was quiet a task. In the end I ended up loosing my balance and landed with the stick in the dip itself. I screamed for help and Jennifer laughed loudly at the site of me stuck in her food.

She picked me up with ease and ordered me to hold on to the celery stick. She then hoisted me up to her face enjoying the game and said in a commanding voice:

“Feed me!” and she moved me towards her mouth as she opened to receive the food. The sight of her mouth was a bit menacing, lush red lips, the glistening teeth, her warm breath bathing me, her eager tongue, the strands of saliva connecting were palate to her lower jaw and the dark gaping throat and uvula were a bit overwhelming. It seemed there was no more Jennifer from my point of view, she had become this huge, hungry mouth eager to chew and swallow anything that it could get hold of. I had never seen a girls mouth from this perspective!

“What are you waiting for?” said the enormous mouth “Feed me! I am hungry”

Obediently I reacted and pushed the celery stick towards it. The tongue eagerly accepted it, then the teeth came down, a little to fast for my comfort, and snatched the celery violently from my hands.

The mouth chewed and swallowed quickly, and then her tongue came out to whip off any dip left on her lips.

“Ahhhh” she said covering me with her hot celery-breath, her mouth opened and I could see there was nothing left.”

“That was fun!” She said pulling away from so I could see her entire face again, “But you are all covered in dip… let me clean you up.” She paced me in the palm of other hand and told me to strip. I started to complain, but her fingers came in and deposed of my makeshift toga.

“Don’t be shy! I’ve already seen you naked remember!” she said mockingly. Then she took me close to her face again. I was SO naked, her huge eyes looking shamelessly over my tiny, dip-covered body, and nowhere to hide in the palm of her hand. The sexual tension was almost unbearable. Before I could even think of covering her lips parted and her tongue covered me licking of the dip from my body with a gentle but impossible strength.

I was licked clean, and left glistening in saliva. Jennifer was really enjoying herself and laughed delightfully. By then I had a hard-on, which I am sure she noticed but did not comment on.

“Common lets do it again!” She said “Now feed me a straw berry with whipped cream now!”

Before I could have a say in it, her hand transported me to the strawberries where I wasn’t made to pick one (a small one) dip it in whipped cream. She basically dipped both the strawberry and me in the whipped cream, my role was merely to hold on to the fruit.

This time she took me far up into the air above her face. From there I could see her hole body sprawled on the bed, I notice her nipples were hard beneath her tank top and that exited me, but scared me a little at the same time. Then, smiling all the time she started lowering me slowly towards her mouth.

“Ahhhhhh” she said looking at me the whole time. When I was close enough I dropped the strawberry into her gapping maw. But then it happened, my whipped cream covered body slipped from her fingers and I plummeted down behind the strawberry.

The last thing I saw before closing my eyes were those enormous teeth beginning to close. I shut my eyes and prepared to be bitten in half. But to my relief I landed on soft plump lips.

Jennifer was having a ball. She picked me up from her mouth and placed me on her palm as she laughed.

I was shaking and visible pale.

“Are you Ok?” she said as she laughed and chewed on the strawberry simultaneously, “You are all pale! Did you really think I was going to eat you? I felt you slip and closed my mouth, no need to worry, you’re my buddy!” I did not, could not answer.

“Are you scared of me?” she said incredulously. I shook my head but could not manage to say anything else.

“What is it like for you being so small? I was only playing with you, I wasn’t going to hurt you!” she said stroking me with her finger, “I figured you were enjoying it as well since you even have your little hard on still.” I flushed as her finger passed gently over my hard on which must be about a quarter of an inch to her.

“Well” I managed to say” I must admit your mouth is a little intimidating at my size. I was just afraid you might accidentally bite me or chew me.”

“I would never do that” she said indignantly” I was just playing around. Here,” she said, “lets make sure you are not afraid of me.” She placed her palm close to her mouth and opened it before me. I could see the insides, now calm and not quivering with that feeding frenzy I had seen before.

“See,” she said “I have perfect control over every movement I make.” She opened and closed her mouth and there tongue proceeded to make rhythmic movements to demonstrate her control.

“You are so small… she said” you could easily fit inside my mouth! (had she just realized that!?). Let’ try it! Come inside.”

She opened wide in front of me and laid her tongue out like a carpet on to her palm invite me to come in.

I realized I was strangely drawn to the invitation. The though of being inside this girl’s giant mouth send shiver down my spine. Slowly, to her enjoyment I approached the inviting tongue which I had previously only met as either a devouring tool or an invasive cleaning monster. It was warm and bumpy and slippery and I crawled on all four on to it.

Once on it she slowly (and as non-threateningly as you can seem when engulfing a tiny person into your mouth) she drew me in. I felt exhilarated as I passed through her front teeth, the whole place seemed dangerous, like a monster held at bay by the sheer will of my giantess friend. I sat there for awhile getting used to it.

“See, I am harmless” said Jen unable to articulate properly with me inside.

Then she started closing slowly. I was again gripped by that terribly unused instinct to avoid being eaten and scrambled towards the closing opening just slam into the back of her teeth.

As a response to my struggles the mouth opened and laughter cam from deep in her throat.

“Don’t panic I am just showing you I am perfectly safe!” Her tongue then deftly accommodated me further inside and she closed where teeth but left her lips open so I would have enough light and air not to feel claustrophobic (so kind of her). Inside it was amazing, being inside the girl was overpowering, her beautiful outside contrasted with her dangerous inside… I looked down her throat and realized if for some reason I slipped inside there would be no coming back!

I started to explore her mouth curiously. The muscularity of the tongue, here hard palate, her granite teeth, her moist breath. Feeling me at ease she closed her lips again, leaving me in suffocating darkness. Her tongue slowly started to move me around, bullying me and caressing me at once, putting me into positions and probing me all over. I felt a sudden rush of saliva flooding the mouth, it was instinctually preparing to swallow, but I knew Jennifer would not allow that to happen.

At this point I had ceased resisting, my whole body’s strength was useless against her power, I was at her mercy and would go to whatever corner of her mouth she wanted to push me to.

At one point I was placed near her left cheek there, to my utter horror I was entrapped by her molars. They came down swiftly but with enough control to keep me unharmed. I yelped as I was held and she applied a bit of pressure on my making me feel about to be squished like a grape between her jaws. More of her melodious and deafening laughter emerged from her belly and she stopped.

Then her tongue manipulated me like a morsel and pressed me against her palate savoring me in the suffocating heat. Suddenly the air left the mouth and I felt saliva rush all around me towards her throat. Her tongue held me tight against her palate though, preventing me from being dragged further into her. At that moment I came in her tongue, my seed a tiny drop into the river of saliva as a giant esophagus convulsed somewhere below me. Suddenly a rush of air, light. Her tongue gently pushed me on to her hand. I was spent and half suffocated, but it was the most exhilarating experience I ever had.

“You liked it didn’t you! ”said Jennifer with a smile, “I can tell you really did!” She said laughing and licking her lips with a naughty look on her face that told me she knew I had come in her tongue. –

“It was so weird!” She went on, “I could feel your little legs flailing around and I could hear you yelping inside when you didn’t like something. Gosh! I felt so powerful having you between my molars, like I could just bite a little harder and squish you! It was a strange sort of rush. But don’t worry I would never do that, that’s cruel and disgusting! You know, there are a lot of fun aspects I hadn’t imagined about owning a little man!”

I did not like the way she used the word ‘owning’ but I was embarrassed about my nakedness and for popping my tiny load into her mouth so I said nothing. She was really cool about it afterwards, we talked about it and asked me what it felt like to be inside her mouth and what I liked and did not like. In general our routine was the same the coming days. But I knew our relationship would change, and in my position, I hoped it was for the best.

Here I was utterly at the mercy of this sexy, powerful, giantess. I had been naked in her mouth, she had made me orgasm by rubbing me like a sweet tart against her palate and I had never even seen her naked. I cant say I have not had  strange relationships with women, but I was certain this was definitely a few orders of magnitude out of the ordinary. Still, I liked it, that night in my she box, surrounded by the smell of her body impregnated on her T-shirts I dreamt of things both sublime and terrifying, and woke up still overloaded with the experience.

 

No hard feelings by tinyslave

No hard feelings

 

Several weeks had passed since I had been adopted by Jennifer. I seldom wor clothes any more, what was there to hide at this point, Jen already knew my puny body like the palm of her hand. In any case, toga has never been my style.

I had had enough time to recover from the initial shock of finding myself a mere two inches tall and I was beginning to fill basically like a tiny bum. Jen would wake up every morning and we would have some breakfast, she would leave water and food for me in her bedside table where I lived in a she box mansion and then she would leave for work. All day I would watch TV and jump (I literally did jump on the remote control’s buttons) from channel to channel. She also left her laptop on which I used to surf the web by ‘skating’ around and jumping on the mouse pad; a good work out by the way.

Everyday I would see Jen on the noon news of her channel, she looked o serious and beautiful when she was on camera. Occasionally the news of my disappearance would come up. Apparently it was part of a series of disappearances that had happened abut the same time as mine under mysterious conditions. So far there were no news of the missing people were known. I wondered if they were all going through something similar to me.

So far I had decided to remain silent about my condition. I did not have any close relatives who would worry about me so I saw no harm in staying out of the radar until I knew more about my condition.

When Jen would come home I would eagerly greet her like a little pet. She would usually take a plate of food, lie in bed and set it on her belly to have dinner as she watched TV. I would usually sit on her plate and she would let me pick my tiny morsels out of her meal. She would tell me of her day and I would tell her about stuff I dad seen on the net or TV and that was about it.

Jen was always really nice and had learned to be gentle when handling me and picking me around. Unfortunately for me my nights were not as exiting as that one time she had let me explore her mouth and toyed with me in her food. I had started to become bored.

One evening she stormed into the apartment like a hurricane. She had had a bad day at work. She shook her shoes off and ungracefully  tossed her purse on the bed, a little too close to where I sat.

“Rough day honey?” teased, trying to cheer her up.

She then proceeded to explode with a stream of complaints about her sexist boss, and some idiot who wanted to take over her news spot. I tried talking with her but it was more of one way conversation of me listening to her crappy day.

She then went straight for an hour long bath. Afterwards she lied down in bed as usual and turned on the TV with no mood for chit chat.  Myself, I had watched enough TV all day and was eager to talk with another human being so I figured maybe later she would be more talkative. To my dismay she simply fell asleep after dinner, plate, me and all on her belly and I was left on my own again.

I sat there for a while, feeling the slow rise and fall of her breathing and wondering if I should remove myself from on top of her before she rolled over and crushed me under her weight. However, the view from my spot made some more interesting ideas creep into my mind (I am a guy after all!). The sight those giant sleeping breasts, covered only by that sexy, half torn tank top she loved to wear at home woke up that explorer that lies within all of us men.

Her top was very short and I could see bits of the bottom of her right breast rhythmically showing into view as she inhaled and hiding back again when she inhaled. I stood up and crept down form my plate as softly as I could to avoid waking the dark-skinned slumbering mountain. I placed my feet on the warm skin of her bare belly and started walking towards the tantalizing breast. Beneath me I could feel the low gurgles of digestion as her stomach slowly digested the tons of food she had just eaten.

Her breath was slow and regular, which gave me confidence she was well asleep. As I approached her breast I realized the danger sneaking around over a giant sleeping girl. She could roll over, or swat me like a fly if I startled her which would end my minuscule existence. Who cared! This was way better than watching another sitcom on TV!

I finally reached the underside of her heaving breast and I placed my hand on it. It was cooler than the skin on her belly, firm yet with a watery bounciness to it that gave me an instant hard on. Oh yeah,  I definitely wanted more!

I Got on all fours and started crawling under her top. I noticed a slight film of sweat right in the crease where her breast met her torso, and the womanly smell of her skin invaded me. I crept on until I was between her breasts. Here the pull the two hills made the top tense creating a space between her chest and the top that was tall enough for me to stand up.

Beneath my feet the sounds of her digestion had been replaces by the low, throbbing of her heart. My own heart, as tiny as it was beat faster and faster in the half light under her top.

I decided to continue my exploration by trying to reach her right nipple. Since I had know Jen, I had always fantasized about sucking on her juicy dark nipples. Now I could do so at will, if only I could manage to reach them. Pulled in by a n irrecistable curipusit I approached the warm, soft skin and began to try to crawl towards it. As I advanced the climb got to the point where her boob met the top, no problem I slithered underneath it and advanced towards where I though my destination was. At this point the tension of the top forced me to drag my naked body pressed completely against her warm skin. The friction made me even more exited as I slowly moved forward.

At one point I felt a stirring of the mountain beneath me. Jennifer moved and I felt the ripples of vibration move under my skin. I stood still until I felt her breathing resume its slow rhythm again.

After a few more minutes of this slow, extremely pleasurable dragging under her top, my hands felt a change in the texture of her skin. The soft but firm skin of her breast gave way to the more yielding, dark brown skin of her aureola. I stopped for a while and admired my find.

It was beautiful, the aureola was a nice tanned brown, just as I had immagined. That is to expect since the natural tone of her skin is naturally a light chocolaty tone. Judging by the curvature of the small portion I could see, I estimated it must be at least two inches in diameter, which would make them more than my body’s length. I could not see the nipple at this point but thought about the risk of crawling onto this more sensitive area. Jen would certainly be upset if she found me nosing around her private parts and I didn’t want to think of the awkwardness of that situation.

But hell! I might as well! So far she had not noticed me, she seemed so fast asleep I doubted something  my size could disturb her. I extended my arm as far as I could reaching out to see I I found my goal, but felt nothing. I slowly pushed myself further on trying to avoid any stimulation that might awaken her,

In spite all my efforts in stealth, the supple skin beneath me started changing. Hardening, contracting, small wrinkes appeared as her nipple gradually hardened. Her breathing also changed, becoming more slightly more irregular and deep.

By then I was covered in sweat. The pressing of her top on my an the warmness of her skin had me had a suffocating effect on me, but the excitement of this expedition was too much.

As the aureola beneath me contracted I was drawn to the center where a gorgeous hardened nipple greeted me. It was easily big enough for me to have sat on it like a stool if I was no being held down by her top. Driven no more by the lower part of my brain y forgot my stealth and scrambled towards it, dragging my naked body across the soft wrinkles of where aureolea. This was ecstasy!

As I reached the glorious nipple and began fondling and tasting her to my heart’s delight. I felt more blood rush to it as it swelled and grew before my eyes.

Then, a stirring, a moan, and a sharp change in her breathing. I froze and waited for the disturbance to pass. Then, to my horror, I felt the probing of a massive finger outside the top compressing me into the fragrant skin of the breast. Instinctively  I flinched. Feeling my movement, the finger froze an instant. Then it probed some more, as if making out the shape of my head, torso and legs.

Then the pressure of the top receded as Jennifer lifted it to inspect what was going on. To my horror I met the angry look of those beautiful black eyes as she peered down her top. She was not a happy camper.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Her voice boomed, “you little creep! I can’t believe you would do this to me! Is this how you repay me for taking care of you, feeding you, giving you shelter and generally treating you as a normal human being instead of the little bug you are? You just come in and invade my privacy, sneaking around under my top when I’m asleep!”

I had never seen her this mad and I could not think of anything to say. Anyhow, I was not given a chance. The top descended on me once more and I lost sight of her face. There were sudden movements as she handled me with her fingers back to the center of her chest.

“You wanted tits, buddy? You’re getting them!” her voice boomed. I was then suddenly compressed as the massive mounds as her breasts pressed together and trapped me between them. I could not see what was going on outside the top but I figured she was using her hands to push them together and smother me between them. I struggled to no avail pushing at the walls of flesh around me.

There was a change in gravity then, she was standing. I could feel the thunder of her footsteps causing the walls around me to bounce around, but still I could not manage to move an inch.

She stopped moving and all of a sudden there was light as the her top came off. She was standing in front of the bathroom mirror, holding both of her breasts together with one arm as the other tossed the top away.

“There you go! you wanted to see my tits? Take a good look at them you little pervert! That’s them right there see?  And that little worm wriggling between them is you!”

I was facing forward, my back against her breastbone. Above me I could only see her neck and the bottom of her jaw, but in front of me I could see her full torso in the mirror, her two beautiful breasts compressed by her arms. They were indeed a sight to behold. Easily a 34 D, they were firm and rounded. She had a very marked tan-line and her dark skin contrasted sharply with the lighter skin close to the tips. An indeed, there in her cleavage was a tiny little figure, struggling helplessly to free itself from between the two mounds.

I tried to utter an explanation but before I managed to say anything she pressed her breasts even more and I was submerged in her cleavage, smothered into her suffocating skin. I could feel her manipulating hr breasts to methodically rub them together me in between them. After a few seconds of this torture I re-emerged gasping for breath and managed to free my arms.

“I am sorry Jen! Please let me go I promise I won’t do it again!” I screamed as I banged my arms uselessly against her breasts.

She giggled, I cold not see her face from my position, but in the mirror I saw she was looking intently at me, grinning and biting her lower lip with perverse enjoyment.

“Oh no, buddy” she said, her tone a still angry but with a new playfulness about it, “you’re not getting away so easily! I want to feel you squirm a bit more to make sure you learn to respect me.”

Her hands started exerting a slow pressure on  the sides of her breasts and in the mirror I saw my self being slowly swallowed by her bosom once more. I struggled, my arms were mangled in awkward positions and the pressure on my rib cage was enormous making it impossible to breath. For an instant I saw her face high above me smiling as she got her revenge. Then I was completely swallowed up in her cleavage.

This time she held me down longer, every time I tried to climb out I could hear her muffled giggling “That’s it little bug, I like it when you squirm!”

There was movement again, her steps thudded beneath me but I could seen nothing. I was starting to pass out. The panic of suffocating was at the same time accompanied by a strange sense of satisfaction. The warmth of her skin, the vibrations of her breasts, and the low pounding of her heart deep in her chest made me think at least this was not a bad place to die! Odd are the things dying men think of!

Then there was light again as I plummeted into the softness of a pillow. I landed and lay there gasping for air a few seconds.

“You ok?” I heard her say after an instant.

I looked up only to see her face hovering above me a bit too close to make anything out but her nose and eyes. I was startled and tried to move away from her, but I could only manage to crawl a few meters.

Her face retreated with a serene smile and I analyzed my new situation. She had plopped me from her cleavage onto her pillow and was on her hands and knees hovering over me.

“There buddy, don’t worry I was just messing with you! I wasn’t going to hurt you! Although you have to learn to respect a lady’s privacy.” There was still a hint of anger in her voice, but perhaps the sight of me gasping for air seemed to have softened her.

She moved her body over me so now her chest was just over me. Her breasts now dangled above me, gently swinging from her chest as she moved. Her nipples were hard as rocks, I couldn’t believe she was actually getting aroused by all this.

“Here, take a good look” She said as I turned to see her upside down face looking at me beneath her body. I obediently looked up gazing at the massive lumps of flesh that hovered high above me. I could see every crease, pore, and a few tiny birthmarks that decorated her skin.

She slowly started lowering her chest on me, and I panicked for an instant. However her voice, all trace of anger gone, talked to me in soothing tones.

“Don’t worry little man, I think I’ve roughed you up enough for today. I just figured now that you’ve acquainted yourself with my boobies we might as well have some fun…”

I stood there as she lowered herself even further over me. Her two dangling breasts slowly surrounding me until her nipples were just above the pillow.

“They must be huge you at your size, poor thing you must have been terrified! It would have been so easy to just crush you, but I wouldn’t do that! ” she said, as she swung her chest gently from left to right making her tits swing playfully with me in between.

The two monster breasts that had just nearly smothered me a while ago had now transformed into friendly upside-down hills that invited me to play with them.

Carefully I touched one of them and, feeling its massive weight shift as Jen made it balance back and forth. Suddenly she made a slight turn of her torso, which translated to me as a momentous blow from an enormous punching bag. The blow sent me stumbling and my back landed against her other dangling breast where I bounced and landed with my face against the sheets. Jen laughed as she raised herself a bit giving me another view of her immense chest.

Then she started lowering her body again, this time aiming at me with her right breast. I stood there until I was face to face with her gorgeous brown nipple.

“Come on you can touch it, you have my permission now” she cooed in a condescending tone.

Obediently I reached more out of fear of disobeying her than for my own pleasure.

“There you go” she said giggling and allowing me to hold the on the brown nipple more than twice the size of my head.

“You know, I actually enjoy feeling our little hands on me.” She said, “Its just you have to ask my permission first. Got it?”

“Sure, Jen” I said looking at her with a half smile, “I believe I’ve learned my lesson”

“I am sorry if I scared you, I am a bit short tempered sometimes and I had had a rough day you know, but please don’t piss me off like that again.” She said, “I wouldn’t want to accidentally hurt you”.

I nodded as she descended her breast even further softly pinning me down, her nipple on my belly and groin. She slowly let some of her weight fall on me giving me a warm soft pressure. I though about the amazing control she had over her colossal body. This same breast which moments ago could have easily snuffed the life out of me was now gently massaging my tiny body as if it did not weight several tons. She could crush me in an instant if she wanted to, yet she chose to toy gently with me making me feel completely in her power.

She then started gently making circles over my body with her breast and pressed me even further covering me momentarily with her whole aureola, yet allowing me enough room to breathe.

“You like that don’t you?” she said as I lay beneath her weight, an erection hardening in my groin just at the thought of my precarious situation.

In short seconds I let my tiny drops of sperm spurt into her soft flesh. Smiling Jennifer lifted herself over me and stood back on her knees in on the bed towering over me as I laid there over flooded by the assault of emotions I had just gone through.

She smiled and inspected her breast noticing the tiny drops I had left on her. She whipped them of with a finger and then laid down on her side besides me.

“Well now, I think we both have had enough fun for tonight.” She said stroking me gently with her index, “just promise me you won’t sneak around on me any more”          

She pinned me for an instant to the mattress with just enough strength to remind me she was definitely in charge.

“I promise” I said trying to unpin myself even if I knew it was useless.

“Good! No hard feelings then!” She stated as she gently lifted me and placed me in my shoe box home for the night.

“No hard feelings…” I repeated lay down in my box.

 

            “You know” she said when she had turned the lights out, “I am really sorry I  blew up on you tonight, but I didn’t really hurt you did I?”

             “I’m Ok” I said “just a bit shaken up. I do admit I though I was going to die when you were smothering me between your tits. Please promise you won’t do that again.”

            He ignore my request and said “Sorry about that, I guess I got a bit carried away… But you know you asked for it! I have to admit though, I did like feeling you squirm between my tits…begging for mercy! I wish it were so simple to handle other men like that, I have a long list of guys who deserve it… But I guess I will have to make do with you!” She laughed

“I guess I will have to make do” I said back. As she slept, I seriously began to reconsider my decision to stay with Jennifer any longer.

 

To be continued…

 

A hard day's work by tinyslave

A hard day's work.

“Damn you’re Big!” I protested as I sat back to take a break from my labors. The sun was beating down on me hard, her skin was almost hot enough to burn and I was covered in a sloppy mix of sunscreen and Jenn’s salty sweat. I stood on her topless chest as she lay on her back reading a book.  I had been entrusted with the noble task of spreading  gallons of sunscreen over her entire torso. At her request, I had started with the most tender parts, her nipples and breasts seldom saw sunlight so these she didn’t want them burned.

 Walking around the resilient, oil and sweat-coated skin of her boobs was difficult, like working over giant slippery water gallons. The task was made harder by the fact I kept sliding of onto her belly every five minutes  and had to go through the perilous climb back to the top.

Jennifer ignored  my plea and turned a page in her book high above me. I didn’t know if she was glancing at  me from behind her shades, so I went back to my job.

 After she caught me snooping around under her top a few days ago she had decided I had too much  free time on my hands and that I should start earning my keep around the apartment. It was hard to find out chores I could do for her. I could not take out the garbage, clean the apartment, wash the dishes, and there was only so much change I could retrieve while spelunking inside her couch. However one sunny Saturday morning she awoke me with a earthshaking nudge to my shoebox bed.

-“Wake up buddy, you’ve got work to do!” she said as I tried to focus on her face hovering above me.

                Sure enough after a bit of breakfast she changed into her bikini and took me out to the porch. There she placed me on her chest  as she laid back on a back beach chair and squirted a ton of sunscreen on me, temporarily cutting my breath away. She waited patiently as I struggled to free myself from the oily mess smiling at me casually.

                -“Ok, start spreading it!” She commanded as she removed her top revealing the beautiful mounds of her breasts under the clear blue sky above. I did not really like the fact that I was not being asked to help out, it seemed more like an order,  but hell, I was getting bored of just sitting around and who hasn’t dreamed of having a such a job?

                As I sat down on her breast bone I still saw the task ahead of me. All her belly was still unserviced and my muscles were already aching. Try spreading suntan lotion with your bare hands over half a foot ball field, one that breathes and shakes like an earthquake you accidentally tickle it, and you’ll get an idea of the situation I was in.

                “Come on!” I heard her voice say impatiently glancing over under her book “I’ll get  a sun-burn in my tummy  if you don’t hurry up”

                “Give me a break!” I yelled back “I’m tired and thirsty! How about a drink of water”

                She had a bottle of water with her which was obviously too large for my to handle. And she didn’t want me swimming around in her water filling it with sun lotion, so she poured a few drops into her belly button and smiled at me before returning to her reading.

                I said nothing and walked from her chest to her belly towards my little oasis. There I bent down on all fours and drank from her navel . The water was salty as it mixed with the sewat from her skin, but I was so thirsty I didn’t complain. Then I returned to my task.

                A long while after I had smeared all the parts of her body I could reach she finished the job oiling her  thighs and legs as I watched in awe and a little bit of frustration at the ease with which she finished the job that would have taken me all day. She could have easily spared me the trouble and done the whole job herself in a few minutes. I guess she got her kicks out of having a tiny man working his ass off over her body.

                I rested for a while on her belly, admiring the beauty of her glistening brown skin. My satisfaction however was short lived as she stirred under my feet and strong fingers picked me up. There were a series of nauseating motions and a bit of disorientation, and then I found myself dropped onto another ample valley of (to my disappointment) dry skin.

                “Now do my back” I herd her sweet, commanding voice.

                I took note of my surroundings, I was sitting in the depression in the center of her lower back. Behind me the two hills of her rounded ass rose sharply from her back. In front of me smoother slope of rippling muscles rose gently as her waist expanded into her lovely back, the top of which was partially covered with the flow of her sleek black hair. Propping her head on her palms, she returned to her book. A lovely sight in deed but my heart sank at the herculean task ahead of me

                “You can start with my shoulders” She said as I saw her pour another ton of lotion which oozed down her spine.

I worked my way about her back. The geography of it was so much different than her belly and chest. Here I could clearly feel the tensing and relaxing of her muscles just under the skin. The feel was more rubbery and I could easily tell apart the different muscle groups of her anatomy. The feel of her back’s strength under me gave me a good hard-on all the while I was working.

                “ Damn your ass is big!” I protested an hour later as I lay on all fours polishing her left but cheek. I was exhausted and the sight of that gorgeous, but gigantic ass was simply frustrating. This time my complaint did not go unnoticed.

                “Hey! Watch it! I have been exercising my but too much for a little bug like you to start taking shit about it!” Her voice echoed in the distance. In punishment she twitched her buttocks making the resilient surface beneath my feet momentarily turn rock hard and causing me to tumble down to the crease between her butt-cheeks. As I recovered another contraction of her butt squeezed me in, trapping my legs between the two hills.

                “Hey stop it!” I yelped “You’re hurting me! You’re going to break my legs!” I slapped vainly on her buttocks to emphasize my distress and she relaxed them a bit, although not enough to release me.

                She turned a bit to look at me, trapped in the crack of her but and laughed  “Look buddy I want you to learn you are in no position to  make comments about my butt unless they are complements, understood?”

                “Yeah, yeah! I won’t say anything again, I was only kidding!” I yelled over to her, “Now let me go, please!”

                “No, first you apologize to my lovely ass and kiss it!” She said in a teasing voice.

                “What..? “ I began but sudden contraction of her buttocks interrupted me and caused my body to sink waist deep into her crack.

                “Kiss it!” she said laughing with amusement at the sight of me.

                The pressure was too much and I was afraid she would fracture my legs so I bent over and kissed her bottom, “there, I kissed it , now please let me go!”

                “No, I was really hurt by your comment” she replied  with a smile “I want you to lick my butt and tell me how beautiful and delicate it is or I will squeeze the life out of you with it!”

                I was very scared at her proposition. I was not sure where her playing around ended and where my end began so I licked her but obediently and told her how gorgeous and magnificent it was.

                “That’s better!” she said relaxing her muscles laughing, “And just to make sure you learn…”

                She body let out a thunderous, noxious gas that leaked from her inside to torment me as I remained suck in her butt. She held me there until I she judged I had suffered long enough, and finally relaxed her buttocks letting me free.

                “Hey! That was totally uncalled for!” I said “you were hurting me, you could have easily broken  my legs! And the farting part. That was just plain humiliating!” I said  as I crawled away from the crack of doom, “Please don’t play like that you don’t know your own strength, you could have killed me!”

                “Don’t worry, I have perfect control of my butt! I knew I wasn’t going to hurt you! Well anyway, I see you are still walking. I have other chores for you!”she said laughing it off unless you want me to ‘discipline’ you some more!”

There and back again by tinyslave

There and back again

 

                Two miniaturized men and one woman, whose identities coincided with the series of disappearances that I had been part of had been found living in under an abandoned service station in a park. The three were terrified and had not wanted to come out for fear of being crushed as they reported two more people in their condition had died crushed under a pedestrians’ unaware feet. They were all now under police custody and would be turned over to the university labs for further studies on their conditions. Jennifer herself had reported this during the morning newscast.

                I was still recovering from the aches from the weekend’s hard work at ‘helping’ Jen get a perfect tan, but these news lifted my spirit.

                When Jennifer came home that evening she did not mention any of it until I brought it up.

“Oh yeah,” she said casually, “ So you’re not the only one in your situation. Maybe they will find out what caused you to become like this and you can go back to a normal life.”

                “ I was thinking maybe I should go with the authorities and join those people to see if they can find a cure for us” I said.

                Jennifer looked at my tiny figure standing on her unmade bed and then said “I’m not sure that’s such a good idea Jon.  Let’s wait to see what happens to them, you don’t want to become the guinea pig for whatever procedure they are going to be put through. We’d better wait and see what happens to them.”

                I tried to voice my disagreement but she pretended not to hear me and went on to take a shower. Later that night  as she prepared to have her dinner I tried to bring the subject up again.

                “Look, I don’t think it’s a good idea,” she said in a stern voice “I feel responsible for you’re well being and I don’t want you to be used in any sort of experimental procedures that might hurt you”

                “You know, “ I ventured from my seat on her plate, “ I think you just don’t want to loose your little man toy! You just want to keep me here and make me do useless , humiliating tasks you can do yourself in seconds, or  just to get your kicks out of squeezing me between your butt-cheeks  until I kiss you ass or some other sort of humiliation, don’t you?”

                “So that’s what you think? After all I have done for you?!” She said lifting her plate so I would be at the level of her face, “Ok, and what if I wanted to keep you around as my pet? What would you do about that? You should be grateful I don’t just  put you out on the street you annoying little creep!”

                I saw her fingers approaching to grab me and I jumped from her plate, landing softly on belly. She did not expect this and I took my chance to run under the bed sheets.

                I ran as far as I could and then crawled away from her.

                “Oh so you are running away now!” I heard her voice muse angrily “ What are you going to become a mouse in  my house, hiding in cracks in the wall and coming you to eat my garbage at night? Just where to you think you will go? ”

                Behind me her hands came under the bed-sheets, like five-headed hydras at her command.  She reached in feeling blindly for me. At one pint one of them passed right besides me and I barely avoided heir eager grip. I kept on crawling further until  I reached the edge of the bed and slid between the mattress and the covers to the floor. I could hear her swearing and cursing as she looked for me.

                “Shit! Come back here Jon!” I heard her voice echo across the room as she lifted the bed sheets  “I could step on you accidentally if I don’t know where you are.”

Under other conditions that would have been a reasonable argument, but I had already experienced her when she was angry and I had no intention of being ‘punished’ in her particularly inventive style. Besides, if she had been mad before, this was a whole other level, she was really, REALLY, Pissed off !

As I reached the carpeted floor I made a run under the bed towards the wall, I would hide under the night tables and then try to head out of her room. As I run, I saw feet descend from the bedside, then a knee touched the floor and finally Her enormous, sexy face peered under the bed.

The angry expression on her face softened into a grin of satisfaction as she spotted me and reached over to grab me. I could still make it under the table, I though, and I ran as hard as I could stumbling with difficulty over the carpet. My heart sank as her hand caged in over me and grabbed me leaving my chances of escape behind.

I kicked and punched at the inside of her hand knowing it was useless to fight her giantess strength.

Her fingers opened and her face came into my view, a smug smile crossing her lips. As I tried to stand up a finger from her other hand came swiftly and pinned my chest firmly against her palm.

“So, this game is new! Cat and mouse, we shall play it again sometime.” she said regarding me with her enormous black eyes “You know better than to make me angry don’t you”

“Look, “ I said “Its not too late, I know you don’t mean to hurt me or want me to get hurt and I am grateful for it, but I really want to turn myself in and get some help. I don’t care if they experiment with me , I am sick of being this size! Just take me to the police and we’ll forget this happened!”

“What do you mean its not too late?” she said her finger never lifting its pressure from my chest “What would happen if I don’t turn you in?”

“Well, you could be charged with kidnapping for one thing.” I ventured

Jennifer laughed sarcastically, “And who would know if I never turned you in? what if… I squashed you right here in the palm of my hand like a little bug and then flushed you down the toilet? Who would know?”

The weight of her finger bore down on me squeezing the air out of my lungs as I tried in vain to push it away.

“You see, you are at my mercy. I could make you disappear in no time. For instance,” her finger lifted allowing me to breath but then she picked me up and held me high in the air above her face “what if I ate you? For real? You know you interrupted my dinner with your little escape act, I am really hungry…”

“you know I’d have no time swallowing you whole” She said slowly lowering me towards her face, her huge eyes looking at me intently all the while.

As she lowered me her lips parted and her wet mouth and glistening teeth opened up hungrily.

“You wouldn’t eat me!” I said trying to keep my voice from faltering “that would be murder, you’re not a murderer ,I know you! You just want to frighten me”

“It would be murder I guess..” her mouth voiced as it came closer to me “But who would know? Hmm what a moral dilemma you put me in: on one side I would feel bad afterwards as I digested you alive, but on the other hand I am sooo hungryyyy!”

My legs touched her lips and I recoiled to her delight.

“You are afraid aren’t you little man? You know I am actually considering it don’t  you? Its strange the thought of swallowing you whole makes me strangely aroused. I imagine you kicking helplessly in my mouth, fighting for your puny life. Then to feel you struggling as you slide all the way down to my tummy” You would de so scared and there is nothing you can do about it if I decided to do it!” I watched intently as her mouth formed these words. This woman was crazy but I honestly didn’t think she would eat me, this was just one more of her little punishment games.

Beneath me her lush, fleshy lips parted again as she places me slowly between them, her tongue licking me unhampered by my kicking impiously. The she closed down her lips around my chest leaving face to face with her nostrils, hot air bathing me as my hands pushed against her the irresistible softness of her lips.

Then, to my horror I felt teeth closing in softly on my abdomen. I panicked and begged her to stop.

Her response was a low, humming “Hmmmmmm” which made my entire body vibrate. Then lips parted leaving me held only by her deadly front teeth, each larger than my own head. Behind her teeth wet sounds reached out and a hungry tongue smeared my lower body with saliva.

Then she released, and I fell into her mouth to be engulfed into darkness. I had been in here before but under different conditions. She had not been intent on punishing me for anything then nor had her crazy side come out as it had in the past weeks.

“Ok, I have had enough, please let me out! I know you will not eat me! “ I yelled hoping she could hear me inside her mouth.

Then her tongue pinned me and accommodated me against her palate and I felt the bumpy muscle push me in waves towards the back of her mouth.

I screamed in the darkens as I tried to hold on to whatever I could find. My hands  found nothing but slippery flesh inside the girl’s mouth as a final convulsion of her tongue pushed me into her esophagus! I plummeted and held my legs out managing to get stuck halfway down her throat.

I couldn’t believe it! The bitch was swallowing me! I could not believe it she was crazier than I ever imagined!

I felt gallons of saliva bear down on me as she tried to swallow me once more but I pressed my legs and arms against her insides and held on fast.  The sounds of her body were overwhelming: the breathing down her trachea, the thunderous beating of her heart and gurgling of her stomach bellow dent me into panic. Besides that, I could also feel pressure from outside her skin as she massaged her throat to aid in my descent. There was a pause and the vertigo of movements then a brief glimpse of light from above. Then gallons of water descended to wash me down to my final end.

I could not resist the incoming flood and slipped to the bottom of her throat where I was received by the warm embrace of a sphincter. I held on for awhile and finally fell to the darkness of the stomach. A slight, harmless film of acid coated the walls, but I knew as soon as it felt the presence of food, her stomach would be flooded with the deadly liquid.

“How is it in there?” I heard her muffled voice from the outside “ How does it feel to be my food?” then her body convulsed with nervous laughter.

The I felt the walls pressing against me as she rubbed her belly from the outside and I tried to scale the acid coated walls. The whole place contracted as she laughed, probably tickled by my movements.

I realized the uselessness of my efforts and angrily kicked at her cavernous body. As I expected the acid levels were increasing burning and eating at my skin. The air was nauseous and I could barely breath. I hated her so much, and to think I would soon be her food, slowly dissolved as I travelled through her kilometers of intestines to  nothing…

                Before passing out I remember violent contractions and then smothering  flesh pressing against my body. Next thing I know I was lying under a running faucet, Jennifer’s face smiling above me and her fingers gently washing her stomach acids of my body. I realized I had been thrown up…lucky me…

                I hated the way this woman would like to talk about everything afterwards. As I sat in my new house, old plastic hamster cage with a tight cover, she went on an on about how much fun she had had swallowing me.  She held me on her chest as she lay in bed and mused of how excited she had become when I held on to her throat and then when I struggled in her insides.

                It took me a few weeks to heal from the second degree burns I had gotten from her stomach acids. She was considerate enough to leave me alone until I healed. But she would no longer let me out of the hamster cage unless she was watching me closely. I had to get out of this place somehow.

There and back again by tinyslave

There and back again

 

                Two miniaturized men and one woman, whose identities coincided with the series of disappearances that I had been part of had been found living in under an abandoned service station in a park. The three were terrified and had not wanted to come out for fear of being crushed as they reported two more people in their condition had died crushed under a pedestrians’ unaware feet. They were all now under police custody and would be turned over to the university labs for further studies on their conditions. Jennifer herself had reported this during the morning newscast.

                I was still recovering from the aches from the weekend’s hard work at ‘helping’ Jen get a perfect tan, but these news lifted my spirit.

                When Jennifer came home that evening she did not mention any of it until I brought it up.

“Oh yeah,” she said casually, “ So you’re not the only one in your situation. Maybe they will find out what caused you to become like this and you can go back to a normal life.”

                “ I was thinking maybe I should go with the authorities and join those people to see if they can find a cure for us” I said.

                Jennifer looked at my tiny figure standing on her unmade bed and then said “I’m not sure that’s such a good idea Jon.  Let’s wait to see what happens to them, you don’t want to become the guinea pig for whatever procedure they are going to be put through. We’d better wait and see what happens to them.”

                I tried to voice my disagreement but she pretended not to hear me and went on to take a shower. Later that night  as she prepared to have her dinner I tried to bring the subject up again.

                “Look, I don’t think it’s a good idea,” she said in a stern voice “I feel responsible for you’re well being and I don’t want you to be used in any sort of experimental procedures that might hurt you”

                “You know, “ I ventured from my seat on her plate, “ I think you just don’t want to loose your little man toy! You just want to keep me here and make me do useless , humiliating tasks you can do yourself in seconds, or  just to get your kicks out of squeezing me between your butt-cheeks  until I kiss you ass or some other sort of humiliation, don’t you?”

                “So that’s what you think? After all I have done for you?!” She said lifting her plate so I would be at the level of her face, “Ok, and what if I wanted to keep you around as my pet? What would you do about that? You should be grateful I don’t just  put you out on the street you annoying little creep!”

                I saw her fingers approaching to grab me and I jumped from her plate, landing softly on belly. She did not expect this and I took my chance to run under the bed sheets.

                I ran as far as I could and then crawled away from her.

                “Oh so you are running away now!” I heard her voice muse angrily “ What are you going to become a mouse in  my house, hiding in cracks in the wall and coming you to eat my garbage at night? Just where to you think you will go? ”

                Behind me her hands came under the bed-sheets, like five-headed hydras at her command.  She reached in feeling blindly for me. At one pint one of them passed right besides me and I barely avoided heir eager grip. I kept on crawling further until  I reached the edge of the bed and slid between the mattress and the covers to the floor. I could hear her swearing and cursing as she looked for me.

                “Shit! Come back here Jon!” I heard her voice echo across the room as she lifted the bed sheets  “I could step on you accidentally if I don’t know where you are.”

Under other conditions that would have been a reasonable argument, but I had already experienced her when she was angry and I had no intention of being ‘punished’ in her particularly inventive style. Besides, if she had been mad before, this was a whole other level, she was really, REALLY, Pissed off !

As I reached the carpeted floor I made a run under the bed towards the wall, I would hide under the night tables and then try to head out of her room. As I run, I saw feet descend from the bedside, then a knee touched the floor and finally Her enormous, sexy face peered under the bed.

The angry expression on her face softened into a grin of satisfaction as she spotted me and reached over to grab me. I could still make it under the table, I though, and I ran as hard as I could stumbling with difficulty over the carpet. My heart sank as her hand caged in over me and grabbed me leaving my chances of escape behind.

I kicked and punched at the inside of her hand knowing it was useless to fight her giantess strength.

Her fingers opened and her face came into my view, a smug smile crossing her lips. As I tried to stand up a finger from her other hand came swiftly and pinned my chest firmly against her palm.

“So, this game is new! Cat and mouse, we shall play it again sometime.” she said regarding me with her enormous black eyes “You know better than to make me angry don’t you”

“Look, “ I said “Its not too late, I know you don’t mean to hurt me or want me to get hurt and I am grateful for it, but I really want to turn myself in and get some help. I don’t care if they experiment with me , I am sick of being this size! Just take me to the police and we’ll forget this happened!”

“What do you mean its not too late?” she said her finger never lifting its pressure from my chest “What would happen if I don’t turn you in?”

“Well, you could be charged with kidnapping for one thing.” I ventured

Jennifer laughed sarcastically, “And who would know if I never turned you in? what if… I squashed you right here in the palm of my hand like a little bug and then flushed you down the toilet? Who would know?”

The weight of her finger bore down on me squeezing the air out of my lungs as I tried in vain to push it away.

“You see, you are at my mercy. I could make you disappear in no time. For instance,” her finger lifted allowing me to breath but then she picked me up and held me high in the air above her face “what if I ate you? For real? You know you interrupted my dinner with your little escape act, I am really hungry…”

“you know I’d have no time swallowing you whole” She said slowly lowering me towards her face, her huge eyes looking at me intently all the while.

As she lowered me her lips parted and her wet mouth and glistening teeth opened up hungrily.

“You wouldn’t eat me!” I said trying to keep my voice from faltering “that would be murder, you’re not a murderer ,I know you! You just want to frighten me”

“It would be murder I guess..” her mouth voiced as it came closer to me “But who would know? Hmm what a moral dilemma you put me in: on one side I would feel bad afterwards as I digested you alive, but on the other hand I am sooo hungryyyy!”

My legs touched her lips and I recoiled to her delight.

“You are afraid aren’t you little man? You know I am actually considering it don’t  you? Its strange the thought of swallowing you whole makes me strangely aroused. I imagine you kicking helplessly in my mouth, fighting for your puny life. Then to feel you struggling as you slide all the way down to my tummy” You would de so scared and there is nothing you can do about it if I decided to do it!” I watched intently as her mouth formed these words. This woman was crazy but I honestly didn’t think she would eat me, this was just one more of her little punishment games.

Beneath me her lush, fleshy lips parted again as she places me slowly between them, her tongue licking me unhampered by my kicking impiously. The she closed down her lips around my chest leaving face to face with her nostrils, hot air bathing me as my hands pushed against her the irresistible softness of her lips.

Then, to my horror I felt teeth closing in softly on my abdomen. I panicked and begged her to stop.

Her response was a low, humming “Hmmmmmm” which made my entire body vibrate. Then lips parted leaving me held only by her deadly front teeth, each larger than my own head. Behind her teeth wet sounds reached out and a hungry tongue smeared my lower body with saliva.

Then she released, and I fell into her mouth to be engulfed into darkness. I had been in here before but under different conditions. She had not been intent on punishing me for anything then nor had her crazy side come out as it had in the past weeks.

“Ok, I have had enough, please let me out! I know you will not eat me! “ I yelled hoping she could hear me inside her mouth.

Then her tongue pinned me and accommodated me against her palate and I felt the bumpy muscle push me in waves towards the back of her mouth.

I screamed in the darkens as I tried to hold on to whatever I could find. My hands  found nothing but slippery flesh inside the girl’s mouth as a final convulsion of her tongue pushed me into her esophagus! I plummeted and held my legs out managing to get stuck halfway down her throat.

I couldn’t believe it! The bitch was swallowing me! I could not believe it she was crazier than I ever imagined!

I felt gallons of saliva bear down on me as she tried to swallow me once more but I pressed my legs and arms against her insides and held on fast.  The sounds of her body were overwhelming: the breathing down her trachea, the thunderous beating of her heart and gurgling of her stomach bellow dent me into panic. Besides that, I could also feel pressure from outside her skin as she massaged her throat to aid in my descent. There was a pause and the vertigo of movements then a brief glimpse of light from above. Then gallons of water descended to wash me down to my final end.

I could not resist the incoming flood and slipped to the bottom of her throat where I was received by the warm embrace of a sphincter. I held on for awhile and finally fell to the darkness of the stomach. A slight, harmless film of acid coated the walls, but I knew as soon as it felt the presence of food, her stomach would be flooded with the deadly liquid.

“How is it in there?” I heard her muffled voice from the outside “ How does it feel to be my food?” then her body convulsed with nervous laughter.

The I felt the walls pressing against me as she rubbed her belly from the outside and I tried to scale the acid coated walls. The whole place contracted as she laughed, probably tickled by my movements.

I realized the uselessness of my efforts and angrily kicked at her cavernous body. As I expected the acid levels were increasing burning and eating at my skin. The air was nauseous and I could barely breath. I hated her so much, and to think I would soon be her food, slowly dissolved as I travelled through her kilometers of intestines to  nothing…

"I hate you!" I screamed at the top of my lungs "I Hate youuuu bitch!"

"Are you squealing something in there!?" came her muffled response from the outside "I can't hear you, you'll have to speak up!" Again the acid covered walls around me shook as she laughed.

                Before passing out I remember violent contractions and then smothering  flesh pressing against my body. Next thing I know I was lying under a running faucet, Jennifer’s face smiling above me and her fingers gently washing her stomach acids of my body. I realized I had been thrown up…lucky me…

                I hated the way this woman would like to talk about everything afterwards. As I sat in my new house, old plastic hamster cage with a tight cover, she went on an on about how much fun she had had swallowing me.  She held me on her chest as she lay in bed and mused of how excited she had become when I held on to her throat and then when I struggled in her insides.

                It took me a few weeks to heal from the second degree burns I had gotten from her stomach acids. She was considerate enough to leave me alone until I healed. But she would no longer let me out of the hamster cage unless she was watching me closely. I had to get out of this place somehow.

Chapter 6 by tinyslave

I woke up screaming my lungs out. I dreamt  Jennifer was eating me again. Her voracious lips parting hungrily and locking on my chest enough time to allow me to struggle and push against them for her delight. Then a sudden slurp as vacuum sucked me into her body. The roughness of her tongue, the warmth of her breath all as real as when she had swallowed me, then the plunge into the darkness of her entrails…  I opened my eyes in my hamster gage on her night table just to see the object of my nightmares sleeping like a slumbering volcano unaware of my screaming.

During the last few weeks Jennifer had eased down on her whole bipolar-anger  management problem or whatever was that made her such a crazy bitch, at least that is what I thought. I t was perhaps that she had some sort of conscience deep inside that enormous (but pretty) head of hers that made her fill a tad guilty about having swallowed me whole and then puked me back out.  As I recovered from the burns I got from her stomach acids she was actually pretty nice to me. She never mentioned the event during that time and for a while I even got to feel she was trying to be my friend again.

But who was she kidding? You can never be friends again with someone who, having absolute power over you, the power to turn you into an inconsequential snack had done exactly that. I played the part of the forgiving friend, the “no hard feelings”  little pet she wanted. I slaved with whatever menial task she assigned me from doing her feet to trimming her bikini line. And of course I never again mentioned turning myself in to the police. I had to regain her confidence in order to find a way to escape.

After I had gotten better she started playing with me again, I must say in a gentler way than before. I of course made no comment or act of disobedience that might trigger her anger. That is why I found myself on a hot summer night, freezing my butt off while sitting her bowl of ice-cream.

“You look hot and sweaty, come cool down in my ice-cream, it will be fun!” Jenn said tossing me into her bowl. I made no complains about almost drowning on her vanilla-chocolate chip pool. She took giant mounds of the stuff with her spoon and devoured them before my eyes. I tried to climb out of her bowl but it was slippery and she ignored my actions as she kept on eating. I could not tell if she was torturing me or trying to be playful (was there a difference with her?).

I got uneasy as she picked me up with her spoon and lifted me before her face with a smile in those sweet, terrifying lips.

“Don’t worry Jon, I won’t swallow you again! I think we both learned our lessons, you have to respect me for what I am and I have to manage my temper a bit more!” She laughed sweetly, “Now don’t be scared, I just want to lick you clean”

With that the spoon advanced towards her smiling mouth (just as in my night mares), but instead of pissing myself as I should have,  I found myself getting excited. For some reason, some part of me relished the helplessness of having no power against this giant girl. The fact that I could do nothing to prevent her from doing with me as she pleased, that I was powerless against the power of her awesome body and that I had nearly been absorbed and incorporated into her ,switched some part of my brain into overdrive. I hated that part of my brain.

As my tiny prick hardened I went past her teeth and into her mouth again. I recalled what had happened last time I was in here, just a gulp away from her belly. As she closed her lips her tongue pressed and licked me with enormous strength and sucked me clean of the ice-cream. Her mouth was a rough but sensuous place the softness of her lips, the deadly teeth all around me and her playful but impossibly strong tongue pushed me and accommodated me to her comfort. I was just a spectator in her mouth, everything in side was aware of me and I was tossed and savored at her whim. After a while of playing with me I felt how she held me firmly but gently against her front teeth as she swallowed the ice-cream. Without her even noticing, I came hard on the back of her teeth as she dominated me with her tongue. Then I was let out onto the clean spoon and held before her face.

“See, I’ll never hurt you again, promise” she said, as I half smiled not knowing whether to be afraid or to hate myself for actually enjoying my humiliating predicament.  Then she let the bomb on me.

“You know Jonny…” Said Jennifer sitting back against the wall on her bed and holding me in her spoon, “We have been living together for almost a year now..I think its time for us to take this relationship to a new level”

I of course did not protest but could not manage to hide my misgivings about what she meant.

“You know what I mean don’t you? I know how you guys are, ever since we were just  friends you would have seized any opportunity to catch me drunk and try to get into my panties!” she said.

“Well Jen… “I stammered, “You know how much I respect you, and I would do anything to please you, but my size…”

“Good!” She said depositing me on her belly as she put the ice cream bowl aside, “The I want you to make me happy! I want you to pleasure me like no other man has before! “

She sat back on her bed with her back probed with some pillows against the wall and spread. I stumbled and role down her belly managing to hold on to her navel as she sat up. Every time I was on her belly I could not help but admiring it. Ever since I had been inside it, I viewed its smooth and muscular outside with different eyes. I felt fear, respect and awe at the sheer power her huge body.  I had been in there… I thought, I could have almost been  food for this girl. I Looked up from her navel to see her beautiful face smiling at me from behind two cloth cover hills.

“What’s going on?” She asked me

“I I was just admiring you.. .” I said shyly

 “You are magnificent, and there is SO MUCH of you! And I can’t believe I have actually  been inside you, you would have digested me with no trouble and I’d be part of you now “ I told her.

She smiled at the thought of it and picked me up with her fingers “You’re right. Your whole life could be sacrificed just to appease my anger… I could do anything to you and you could not possible stop me. Look bellow you” she said.

From my vantage point I could see her belly bellow me. She tapped it lightly with her hand,  “if I decided you could be in here in seconds! Feeding my giant body with your tiny bit of meat!  Maybe some day…just kidding” We both laughed (nervously in my case)

“But now I want you inside me on another end…” she said mischievously and  placed me in front of her on the bed as she opened her legs and removed her panties tossing them over me and knocking me down.

The smell of them was intoxicating: spicy and penetrating. I struggled to lift myself from under the panties only to behold the most awe-striking view I had ever seen. Jennifer sat before me wearing only her top, legs spread like an amphitheater and there, under a dense black tangle of lightly trimmed pubic hair was a very large, full lipped vagina almost twice my size gaping at me.

I had never seen her completely naked even though I was always naked around the house. The sight of her sprawling before me like a towering Mayan temple. Her huge dark eyes penetrating me from high above, inspecting my every reaction and the walls of flesh of her legs all around me  impeding any escape made me feel more helpless than before. She was truly a goddess, a goddess. She was infinitely bigger and stronger than me, any part of her body could crush me without even thinking, she was shamelessly flaunting her immense feminine power over me.

To be continued….

Window of opportunity by tinyslave
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the delay on this next to last chapter, its been a busy week!

            Vaginas take on a whole different look when you’re two inches tall. Before I became this miniature version of myself, I used to see them as mysterious, elusive creatures, shy to the eyes of men seeking the warm pleasures they hid. Now, however, standing before Jennifer’s giant pussy, it seemed to me more like a waiting predator, some sort of fleshy, carnivorous plant laying in wait for some tiny prey to be lured into it and devoured.

            I walked on uneasily, both afraid to get too close to her but at the same time not wanting to upset her by disobeying her.

            “Come close buddy, it won’t byte you! I’m pretty sure you fantasized about getting into my panties more than a few times when you were normal size... You think I couldn’t see the look in your eyes then?” laughed Jennifer as she saw the fear in my hesitation.

            Until now I had been naked for over 5 months. She had seen me, touched me, and even savored my whole body to her whim so far  with me having absolutely no say in it. On the other hand, I had seldom seen her naked. There was that one disturbing encounter with her breasts and maybe two or three times she had changed in front of me but never enough time to fully appreciate her body up close.

            I had of course fantasized about her. Who at my size and with so much time spent locked up in a hamster cage not think of what it would be like to be engulfed into my giant keepers vulva, used like a toy for her pleasure… It was both a yearning and a nightmare to think of that possibility; an odd combination I admit.

            However here I was now, confronted by naked sex, with apparent freedom to explore it at will. I looked up and saw her taking her top off so that we were both completely naked. Her mountainous brown breasts, crowned by dark erect nipples plopped readily into my view and the though of being with a hot, aroused giantess caused a rush of adrenaline to course my body.

            With her dark eyes watching me from high above I got close enough to touch her fleshy outer lips, each one probably more than twice my body weight. They felt fleshy and thick to my touch; they were crowned by a dense shrubbery of half-trimmed black pubic hair and emanated the spicy smell of girl sex that drove me crazy.

            “Well, do something, give me some pleasure little bitch!” she commanded with a teasing smile.

            Not knowing where to start pleasuring a forty story woman I began to rub my whole body against the enormous crevice, sinking my arms into its fleshy folds in hopes that she would actually feel something. Giggles and small moans of pleasure indicated me I was not doing such a bad job. I further confirmed this as oily fluids started emanating from her body and I felt her lips swell with warm blood. In a few minutes her whole vagina had bloomed like a carnivorous flower, revealing soft pink flesh quivering around a now very visible orifice into her body.

            I kept up my whole-body stimulation effort as best as I could, my body now drenched in her juices. Then I felt the gentle but irresistible pressure of one of her fingers in my back as she took control of my little masturbation operation. Her finger pressed me against her inner labia, rubbing me against them. I felt her heaving and her rubbing becoming a bit more violent.

            At this point I was being roughed up and I tried to resist her, but I doubt she even noticed my puny efforts to escape the slimy punishment I was receiving. Her fluids now covered me and made it difficult to breathe which made me more desperate. At that point she stopped (thankfully), and dropped me unceremoniously before her hungry pussy and I heard her voice above me.

            “I want to see you play with my clit” her voice announced from above “Climb over and pleasure me”

            Her clitoris must have been a good four meters above me. As I saw I would probably not get any help, is started climbing by taking hold of her pubic hair. Her hair was strong and wiry in my hands, although at first I was afraid to pull on it and anger her; I soon realized my weight was not even tickling her. It was a hard climb, but I would rather be climbing than being rubbed into her pussy again.

            As I climbed over the small cliff of her pelvis I could see her smiling above me. She of course could help me climb on to her, but she loved to see me toil with these types of humiliating tasks.

            It is funny, at my size, especially when I was close to her body, I sometimes lost perspective and began thinking of her more as a place than a person. She was so huge, this hairy wall, the oozing cavern bellow me, her towering legs, her fearsome digestive system, her distant smiling face seemed all disconnected at times, it was hard to think she was all around me controlling my whole world. She was like a huge, living, awesome, beautiful and terrifying place, all controlled with a volatile conscience which I did not want to anger. Living like this can really screw you up!

            I finally reached the more horizontal part of her pelvis and proceeded to crawl through her dense pubic hair searching for her clit (Yes, even at this size its sometimes hard to find).

            “Watch out” she smiled above me “don’t want the get lost in that jungle buddy!”

            I finally reached the upper part of her vagina and felt the fleshy sheath of her clitoris. Kneeling over it I began to massage the rubbery flesh.

            “Hmmm! That’s more like it! Rub it harder Jon! Make me feel something!”

            I started rubbing with all my strength feeling as the head of her clit emerged from its coverings. I t must have been the size of a tennis ball, and as I massaged its shaft I could not help feeling a bit emasculated to realize her clit way bigger than my dick, probably about the size of my fore arm, and there I was giving her a hand job with all my might.

            “That’s it little bitch ride it hard!” she teased giving me a slight fick of her fingers which almost knocked me out.

            Jennifer lay back to enjoy my hard work, occasionally demanding me to rub harder or to lick her. Tired as I was I kept on rubbing feeling her whole pelvis begin to gently rock back and forth as she got more aroused.

            “Oh Jonnie you’re so pathetic! Is that the best you can do? I think I’m going to have to take over now…”

            Then I saw her huge fingers come besides me to aid in stimulation, I could see them easily disappearing into her pussy below me. Soon after that I felt her other two fingers clutch me and rise me far above her body. She was quite a spectacle to see from above, lying on her back fingering herself eyes half closed as she looked at me.

            The vista lasted only a while though as I felt myself lowered quickly towards her face as half-parted lips greeted me.

            She placed me in her mouth and closed her lips on my chest. From there I could se her whole body as she masturbated herself, her glorious breasts heaving with her breath, a thin film of sweat covering her chest and belly, her fingers reaching in and pleasuring her between  the rising and falling of her monumental legs. I was so exited but at the same time confused as I felt her mouth sucking on my lower body.

            Beneath the softness of her lips I could feel her tongue savoring me, and the powerful vacuum created when she sucked my body like a lollipop. But, more disturbing was the sharp edges of her front teeth occasionally rubbing against my stomach and back.

            “Hmm, you taste so good!” Her voice surrounded me as she held me gently between her teeth, “I could just eat you right now when I come! Or I could byte you in two…would you like me to do that?”

            “No Jen! I certainly would not like that, please don’t do it!” I screamed with all the honesty in the world. I half turned to just to feel the hot breath from her nostrils burn me. I tried to push against her soft lips but she held me fast.

            “Try to get away Jonnie, if you can get away from me I promise I won’t snip you in two when I come!” she said.

I struggled uselessly but her lips and teeth held me too firmly. All my strength could not beat the power of her rosy lips.

            Then I felt her teeth slightly tighten their grip, granite razors squeezing my abdomen. I panicked and kicked and squirmed as hard as I could pushing against her with all my might. As a reaction the lips around me loosened as she smiled with pleasure and giggled at my antics.

            “I think I’m about to come Jonnie! I don’t know if I’ll be able to resist clenching my teeth on you!” Below me her fingers did their vigorous work, her whole body was beginning to convulse with a cataclysmic orgasm. Her tongue shamelessly savored my lower body (which for some reason was still exited about being held there!) and her teeth kept slowly pressuring me, blood started to drip from my abdomen as they sank into my flesh.

            “Jen please let me go!” I screamed.

            “Beg me Jonnie, beg me not to byte your little body in two” her mouth voiced dreamily around me.

            I then proceeded to beg, with no trace of dignity left, like no man has begged before since the days of the Spanish inquisition.

            The she released. I fell into her mouth where I was tossed and sucked violently by her tongue as moans of pleasure vibrated all around me. She was savoring me like a morsel as she reached orgasm. After the main earthquake and several replicas there was silence and I lay there in her mouth hoping it was over.

            After a while Jennifer opened her mouth a pair of fingers carelessly plucked me out and held me in front of her face, no serene after orgasm.

            “That was great Jonnie!” she said dreamily “lets do it again sometime soon!”

            With that she closed her eyes and fell asleep caging me in her hand.  As she slept I  inspected my wounds, nothing serious, fortunately, just some cuts from her teeth but nothing deep.

            Laying her in her half-clenched fist I realized this ordeal had had its reward for me as well. It was the first time in months that she had not locked me up in the hamster cage before going to sleep. I saw my chance, this the moment I had been waiting for, the beginning of my journey to freedom…

 

Big girls don't cry by tinyslave
Author's Notes:
Ok this is the final chapter of this story, hope you enjoy it!

In the coming months Jennifer gradually became more perverse and detached. Little if any trace of the friend I had once seen in her remained. She viewed me as a mare toy, an object to relieve her boredom and her dark sexual urges. She would seldom talk to me anymore, except to give me orders or to laugh at some humiliating situation.

            As time went by her use of me as a sex toy had become more and more denigrating. She would sometimes pick me up without warning and use me to stimulate her clit for hours at a time, she would insert me deep into her vagina rubbing me against its walls with no concern for my wellbeing. For my part I would struggle to simply keep her fluids and her soft, smothering flesh from suffocating me by feebly pushing against her vaginal walls. Occasionally I would squirm and kick, not because I thought I could escape her, I had learned that was virtually impossible, but more because I knew it gave her pleasure to feel me fighting her. I did not want to disappoint her and make things worse…

            She would delight in torturing me psychologically as well. Sometimes after a long session of masturbating herself with me, she would pin me between her breasts as she lay on her side and go to sleep. Although the warmth of her skin and rhythmic beating of her pulse were actually quite nice I tended to find it difficult to breathe between her gigantic tits. After minutes of struggling and freeing myself I would try to sneak away from her (I had nearly been crushed a few times before when she rolled over in her sleep). As I would move away I would find myself plucked by her fingers realizing all this time she had just pretended to sleep in order to enjoy my tiny struggle between her breasts. She would hold me before her face and smile without saying anything before plunging me again deep into her body for another asphyxiating session of masturbation.

            In other occasions she would set me loose in her living room and order me to run from her. She would then toy with me with her feet, pretending to stomp me, covering my whole body with her sole and making me beg her to stop as she slowly put her weight on me. I can vividly remember looking up at her towering figure as I gsped for air between her toes: her long tanned legs stretching up into a miniskirt, giving me a perfect view of her pantyless crotch as she dominated me. High above, beyond her breasts, her face looking down at me like an ant, sporting that evil giantess smile she had developed during the last months just for me.

            Most humiliating of all was when she started dating again. She told me that her body needed much more than a pathetic two inch dildo, she wanted a real man. She would then pick up random men from bars, bring them home and screw them in front of me as I lay hidden amongst her clothes (not that I cared, but I guess she got a kick out of being watched). But the bad part was after the men left, she would place me between her legs and make me clean her oozing cunt with wet wipes as she watched TV.

            I of course I was obedient and tame, what other choice did I have, lest I wanted to incur her anger again? However, hope was not lost for me, for my submission to her giantess whims had other fruits which I slowly, but surly cultivated in secret.

            The first night she used me for her sexual pleasure she fell asleep without locking me up. I managed to free myself from her fingers and, for the first time in months wandered around Jennifer’s apartment freely. In the early days of my captivity, when she still allowed me out on my own and I was friends with this giantess, I never really gave thought about escaping. I was safe here, and there was nothing for me outside. I wandered about and found the place to be entirely sealed, even the door was too tightly shut to squeeze under. I pondered possible escape plans: hiding in the garbage, crawling through the drain pipes… no all too risky, I did not want to end up suffocated in a dumpster or as a rat snack.

            I wandered all night but found no sensible means of escape. Also, I needed to know what was going on in the world outside. From the few scraps of news I managed to catch when she watched tv (she avoided news since she worked in the news business), I pieced together that the shrinking phenomenon that had affected a few thousands of people throughout the world was still unexplained. But mainly I gathered that those found by the government were being taken to study labs in restricted areas to find out what was going on… Maybe I had seen too many sci fi movies, but I really did not trust these government labs, especially being in my situation, where my rights (and myself) could be easily trampled as they had the past year.

            Before day break I crawled up her bed sheets and cuddled up near her throat pretending to be obediently asleep at her side. I decided if I could trick her into trusting me as a broken submissive pet, I might get a few more freedoms around the house to plan my escape.

            Hours later I heard her alarm clock go off and I felt her body stir beneath me like a gentle earthquake. I remained still as she moved groggily. Then, as if remembering she had left me outside she rose her torso suddenly and I rolled down her chest, bounced on her massive left breast and landed on her belly.

            “Oh! There you are” she looked down at me relieved “I must have fallen asleep without putting you away…”

            From my point of view I could barely see her face, the underside of her enormous breast covered most of my field of vision.

            “I’m sorry Jen!” I groveled “I tried to co back into my cage but the walls were too high. I hope you don’t mind me spending the night on you, I was cold and your skin was really warm…”

            She smiled and picked me up in the palm of her hand.

            “That’s ok sweety I thought you might have…I might have smothered you that’s all.” She said smiling groggily, her hair in sleepy disarray.

            “Sweety??” I though. That’s the first time she’s called me something nice in a while. This might be working I said to myself.

            With that she rose, and I watched in awe. No matter how much she humiliates me with it, the sight of her gigantic naked body towering above me never ceases to enthrall me. She went straight to the shower leaving me to my own devices on her bed. I sat patiently on her pillow and watched as she came out of the shower. I noticed her looking for me as she came out, as if trying to confirm I had not made a dash for freedom during her shower. I’m pretty sure she knew her apartment was virtually inescapable for me so she would only have to hunt for me a short while if I disappeared.

            I pretended not to notice her glances. I knew she was testing me.

            She had breakfast in the kitchen as I watched from her pillow. Then she came and tossed her plate with pancake scraps on the nightable for me to eat and sat on the bed making me grasp on to her pillow as her bottom created a huge depression next to me.

            “You know you could have tried to escape last night if you wanted to, I totally forgot about you last night.” She said to me.

            “I…I never really though about” I lied “I mean, where would I go? I feel protected (my ass!) with you, I ‘m used to you, I like serving you and pleasing you, plus I don’t have to work!” why would I leave? Like you said, I don’t want to become a lab rat or get lost in a sewer or something (yeah right, I’d rather be a dildo!)”

            “Ok Jon, I’m leaving, I’ll leave the remote control on the bed for you in case you want to watch TV.” She said tossing the giant apparatus near me, “I just hope you behave yourself”

            “Thank you Jen!” I did not hide my genuine joy at not spending the whole day in the cage waiting for her to come back “ I promise I will behave!”

            And so it started, my arduous plan to escape giantess Jen’s apartment. After a few weeks of earning my tv rights and doing all my humiliating duties to perfection, I earned internet rights and she would again leave her laptop for me to surf the web.

            Her treatment of me did not improve, on good days, I would be ordered to clean her teeth from inside her mouth, or forced up into her vagina for her pleasure as I suffocated inside her. On bad days she would play with me pretending I was her boss and doing all sorts of humiliating things to me. From being swallowed whole just to be regurgitated, to being tossed into the toilet, pissed on and then threatened to be flushed down with her piss, it was all terrible. Jennifer had grown so wicked she had even bought a camcorder and recorded everything she did to me and sold it on the internet to this weird community of people who fetish about being abused by giant women. It went by the title “Puny Jon and I” .

Still, got my freedom for the rest of the day. I could watch tv, but more importantly I sometimes managed to turn on her laptop. And it was through the internet that I finally managed to arrange for my escape, but more sweetly my revenge.

 

            The bulky package arrived as planned. It was addressed to Jen from a travel agency. It contained a letter describing she had won this price in a lottery sponsored by her credit card company. It contained an cool looking lamp and a coupon for another raffle with tickets to Hawaii. A perfectly non-descript promo.

            Jen opened it up curiously and made nothing of it. She went on to her routine, she toyed with me a bit before tossing me away and falling asleep. As my giantess snored and dreamt her giantess dreams for the last time, I crept down from her bed to the box and banged on it with my hand. In response, a small door opened in the carboard revealing a false bottom in the box. From inside, a young woman, my own size emerged.

            “You must be Jon” she said with a smile putting out her hand for me to shake.

            “And you must be Debbie” I smiled back taking her hand. I had been so long since I saw anyone my own size that it felt weird feeling a hand in mine rather than being inside a hand!

            Debbie was an cute ash-blond in her mid twenties. She was wearing nice but simple clothes made of silky material (I myself had work rough clothes made out of hankies for the occasion). She had tanned skin sprinkled with a few freckles, enough to make her extra cute. There was however a strong but weary look in her eyes, the look of someone who’s been through quite a bit.

            After our greeting she called inside the box and the rest of the crew, or should I say small pocket army, poured out of the Trojan promo box. One hundred and fifty other liliputians came out of the box greeting me as they passed. They brought with them a series of peculiar items, items I would find out were essential in subduing a giantess.

            I was so happy. It had been nearly a year since I had talked to anyone but Jen, much less anyone my size. I felt kind of like one of those cast aways that come back to society,: awkward, with crude manners and speaking too loudly (I had gotten used to having to yell to be heard).

The small army set camp under Jennifer’s bed. They explained the procedure to me. One team was assigned to neutralize the giantess while the other was to find the keys to the apartment.

            I told the keys were, up on the kitchen table. And then joined the party that was to scale Jen’s bed. Packed with small plastic containers full of transparent liquid 25 men and women and my self scaled the sheets up to Jen’s pillows. This was the most delicate part of the whole operation.

            She slept on her side which made things a bit difficult. The plan was to unfurl a hankerchif pulled up by five of the men and dip it in ether, cover her mouth and nose with it and hope it would knock her out. We first attached fishing line to the corners of the hankercheif. Two of the women bravely and stealthily scaled Jen’s arms up to shoulders while two others climbed her pillow and slung the fishing line over her head. A second party snuck under her bed sheets and gingerly tied fishing line to her wrists and then secured the other ends to the foot of the bed. Ten more lines were tied across her chest to help immobilize her. This was not meant to hold the giantess for a long time, merely to confuse her while the ether worked in case she woke up.

            Once or twice Jen stirred knocking the whole operation down and almost smothering a few of my allies. However she moved to a face-up position which would make our job easier. After a few hours we had the whole set up ready to go. Then it was my turn. My job, since I was the one most interested in doing this, was to jump on her nose and hold the handkerchief down until she passed out.

            I gently scaled Jen’s long black hair up to her fore head and signaled I was ready. On Debbies commant the hankercheif was prepared and pulled over her face. At once I ran across her face and tightened my legs around her nose like a clothes pin holding the hankerchif to her. Man would I get it if this didn’t work! She could easily kill all of us if whe got loose.

            Jennifer’s eyes flew open, huge dark pupils larger than my head seemed confused at first but that soon turned to rage as they focused in on my tiny figure. I felt her cough violently as the ether burned down her nostrils.

            There was a great tug as she tried to grab me with her hand but found herself restrained by the fishing line.

            “What the f..!” she began as she realized both of her hands were tied down, “You little shit, I’ really going to squash you and flush down the toilet this time! Get off of me!” She screamed with her thunderous goddess voice.

            She began shaking her head furiously as I held on to her for dear life. I heard one of the fishing lines snap and hoped it was not one of her hands. Gradually her cataclysmic struggle receded as the ether took her down. I opened my eyes and watched her furious glare fade into unconsciousness.

 

            As she passed out, the Lilliputians cheered and Debbie signaled them to make the call on a cell phne they had brought in the box. The other team had gotten the apartment key and slid it under the front door. In an minute, I heard footsteps coming to the front door. Large footsteps. The key hole clicked and the door swung open. There I saw giantess Laurie for the first time.

            She must have been about 1.65 m tall, not much. Of course she seemed like a skyscraper to me. She was a thin, slender girl with bright red hair. She had small perky breasts and pearly white skin. She wore a white tank top, tight jeans and a pair of sexy black boots. Without bothering to greet anyone, but careful not to step on anyone either she produced a set of nylon-velcro straps and secured Jen to the bed in a more permanent way not even 500 of us Lilliputians could have done. Straps to her feet, legs, arms, torso and wrists ensured our safety once the ether wore off. She seemed to have done this before.

 

            I had contacted Lauri and her clan through the internet. They were hidden amongst the giantess forums pretending to be exactly what they were, tiny shrunken people protected by a gentle giantess seeking others like them to join their clan. Of course it had been really hard pulling them out from all the other giantess fans who only pretended to be tiny and fantasized about our reality.

            Laurie was one of the few who actually knew what was going on with all these shrunken people. It turns out it was all part of a government experiment to reduce the size of prisoners, astronauts and any other person or creature who was useful at one hudreth its normal size. Laurie worked at this lab as an assistant, and accidentally found out what was going on. One of the head researchers, Dr, Hesenberg, decided it was simply too dangerous to let this formula out and erased all the files and flushed all the shrinking formulas out through the drain.He was of course arrested an no one ever heard from him again.

            The formula was thought to be harmless, it would only be activated with certain types of radiation, so anyone coming in contact with it would not be affected unless it was activated. One think no one counted with was that its synthetic molecules would not degrade easily, and remained in the environment for a long time. As the formula drained into the rivers, it was accumulated by shellfish in the estuaries, anyone eating these shellfish then accumulated the compound in their cells. Still there was no activating it.

            It was until scientist announced an unusually large solar flare would affect earth that the shrinking began to happen. The radiation from the flare activated the compound and voila, thousands of shrunken people everywhere without apparent cause or connection between them.

            After that Laurie had quit the lab and went to work elsewhere. And, feeling guilty for what had happened to all of us due in port to her research, she took up the task of finding as many of the shrunken people and taking care of them.

            She was amazed to find out how cruel humans can get when they are given sudden power over others. She found many being kept as pets by cruel children, forced into humiliation and slavery like myself, even traded as luxury items through the internet and exploited for the pleasure of others. All this made Laurie sick.

            She began with a few, of which Debbie was amongst the first, then, through the internet they began tracing as many shrinkies as they could. Abhorring the conditions under which these people where beig kept Laurie and her little clan decided to bring justice to these horrible crimes.

           

           

            Debbie and a few others had come and sit with me to wait for Jen’s awakening. We sat comfortably nibbling on some wine and cheese (It had been ages since I had anything other than scraps!). Jen’s breasts were particularly comfortable, like giant waterbeds just for our tiny delight. As we sat leisurly on her we chatted and they told me more about their little community.

            It was an interesting skeme they had going on with Laurie. She gave them food and shelter, they were free to come and go as they pleased in her house, but mainly they stayed there in the saety of their Giantess home. They had a small internet company going, they sold realestate, played the stock market, bought and re-sold stuff, practiced law through the net, designed second life places… basically anything you could earn money with online. You had everything in the community: doctors, lawyers, athletes, computer programmers, accountants… afull throbbing community right in Laurie’s basement.

            With their earnings they bought all the toys and luxuries they needed. The food needed by them was minimal so basically they were rich, 150 profesionals earning money and having to spend just a tiny amount on toys and models.

            Laurie was a very gentle giantess, she demanded nothing and provided everything. Of course the whole community treated her like a goddess in the good sense. It was a strange relationship once you got really into it, but it sure worked better than my arrangement with Jen.

            Hen she woke up she was furious. We felt her lazily stirring beneath us and braces our tiny doll wine glasses.

            “Oh!here she comes Jon!” teased the other guys “You’d better explain to her whats going on”

            There were two violent shifts under our feet which send us tumbling town her breasts and spilling our wine as Jen tried to lift her self from her bondage. When that failed, Jen’s huge head rose from the bed and glared at us furiously.

            “What the…Where did all you midgiets come from! I swear I’ll eat everyone of you when I get out of here!” She screamed, her voice thindering in our ears.

            “Man she’s a keeper altright!” Laughed Debbie lifting herself up and climbing along Jens’s sternum looking defiantly into Jen’s colossal face.

            “Who is this little bitch Jon? What the hell is happening?” Jen said. She was slowly taking conscience of her situation. She was laying naked in her bed tightly strapped and there were dozens of tiny people crawling all about her and on her, exploring, poking, snooping all of her body like kids in an amusement park. She could feel their little feet all over her and it made her a a little uncorortable.

            “This is Debbie, and her friends from the Laurie’s gentle giantess home for shrunken people. I said walking up to her face, conciopus of staying away from her mouth’s reach, “they are here to hear my case and judge you for what you have done to me all these months”

            “Yeah, unlike giantess bithches like yourself, we are fair and give a trial to everyone” threw in Debbie, “From what Jon tells me you have been a particularly nasty bitch!”

            “His lying!” said jen tugging constantly at her bondage testing its strength “I have only been good to him, given him food and shelter… right Jon!” she looked at me in a way I felt my legs shaking and my spine shiver.

            “I..I.. don’t think so Jenny sweetie!” I managed to say at last “You will have your trial, and much to my distaste, I will have some of your little video tapes to show these good folk what you have been up to this past year.

            Laurie, who until now had been in the kitchen preparing lunch came in with a smile.

            “Hey there! Good morning! Jen right?” she greeted her

            “Who the hell are you? You’re the one helping these crazy elves! I’ll get you thrown in jail for this!” spat Jen again sending us to our feet on her hest.

            “That’s what they all say!” Laurie said dismissively as she turned on the TV and the camcorder.

           We then procedded to watch the evidence, although it was really shamefull to see myself being tortured over an over, it did feel good to have someone aknowledge what I had been going through. The whole community was very supportive, since many of them had gone through similar episodes.

            After a brief discussion, and Jen not having anything to say in her defence she was found guilty unanimously.

            “Now what?” Said Jen, “are you all midgets going to tickle me to death? Just get out of here and let me go. I am tired and I swear I won’t press any charges, you can keep that little shit Jon for your little twerp collection!”

            “Oh we know you won’t press any charges..” said Debbi standing on Jen’s chest, “there is no police department whre you are going!”

            Jen then turned to see Laurie pull a seringe with blue glowing fluid and neatly injected her on the arm.

            “What was that? Are you poisoning me?” Asked Jen with a twinge of fear in her voice.

            “No Jennifer, just a little something I kept from an old job I had…” Said Laurie as she stood back and produced a flashlight-like object from her purse.

            With a few flashes of the gadget Jen shrunk right before our eyes. In a few seconds she was about our size, I walked over the bed up to where she was and stood above her waiting for her to realize what was going on.

            I must admit I felt sheer joy when she looked up to me and her little eyes widened in terror. She tried got up and stood no higher than my chin, as it used to be. She began running away from us only to run into Laurie’s hand and land flat on her ass. I laughed and walked over to her pulling her up to her feet with ease.

            “Not so tough now, huh?” I smirked.

            “Here you go Jon, this is how we make our troubles smaller!”  Laurie’s voiced boomed above us, her pale face and bright green eyes hovering above us.

            “I get it!” She yelled her tiny voice, still defiant even at her size “Now you will do to me all the same things I did to you! How creative!”

            “No Jen,” said Debbie standing close to her “that is not what we will do, we are not so cruel as to sink to your level”

            “Then you are not going to torture me?” Jen’s eyes looked at Debbie, me and then at the Laurie’s giant face.

            “No, darling, we’re not” answered Debbie matter-of-factly “But , we do know some one who will be glad to take care of that for us… You see, the internet is full of would be giants and giantesses, just dying to have a little slave girl to enact their sordid desires..”   

            Jen looked at us, not knowing exactly what was going on and let out a small yelp as Laurie picked her up between her fingers.

            “Jon, stop them! What are they going to do to me?” She yelled as the giantess reached for a small box conditioned for transporting tiny humans.

            “They already sold you on eBay last night, darling!” I yelled as I waved good bye to her. “You sold pretty good, being a local celebrity an all! Within 24 hours you will be with your new owner, someone not quite as nice as Laurie though! Hopefully someone just as bad as yourself!”

            Jen cried and screamed and kicked and punched at Laurie’s immovable fingers as she was placed in the box and sealed in. We could still hear her begging us to let her out.

            “Come on Jen, you’re a big girl, don’t cry like that, you’ll have new home soon” said Laurie in an ironic but soothing voice, and with that, our gentle giantess picked Debbie me up in her hand and brought us to her smiling face.

            “Ok, lets go home and celebrate our newest member to the clan!” She said and then gave us a big wet kiss which landed us toppled us on our asses. We laughed as Laurie placed us on her shoulders allowing us to ride with her while the rest of the clan got back into the box they had come in.

            For the first time in a year I left Jennifer’s apartment. The sun was shining beautifully under the red canopy of Laurie’s hair. I couldn’t wait to start my new life with the clan. On the way out, Laurie let me bang on Jen’s box and say goodbye to her before she mailed her off.

        "bye, bye Jen! I can't wait to my consumer reviews from eBay!" I managed to yell before Laurie cassually dropped her into the mailbox. From the inside I thought I still heard a final scream of pure female rage, or maybe it was just my imagination...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1082