Journal of A Stolen One: Kenneth Star by RamsusXIII
Summary: A young man is subject to witchcraft by his best friend. This is the writing of his experiences as she turns him into a good obedient tiny pet.
Categories: Humiliation, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Feet, Insertion, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 24415 Read: 88515 Published: January 06 2009 Updated: January 06 2009
Story Notes:

Like with most of my works I'm not really pleased with it, but it seems pretty solid. This was also a commission, paid for by Kamaria.

 Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Opening by RamsusXIII

2. Day 1 by RamsusXIII

3. Day 2 by RamsusXIII

4. Day 3 by RamsusXIII

5. Day 4 by RamsusXIII

6. Day 5 by RamsusXIII

7. Day 6 by RamsusXIII

8. Day 7 by RamsusXIII

Opening by RamsusXIII

Journal of a Stolen One: Kenneth Starr



Sometimes it takes a life changing experience to put a brand new perspective on things; mainly when that experience forces your whole perspective to change. In an instant I had my entire life taken away from me, my status as a human being devalued. I became nothing more than simple entertainment. Those I could count on turned on me, everything just went wrong.

I best put my story out now, writing during what little free time I have. I may never get the chance to finish it, it's hard to say.

My name is Kenneth Starr. I'm...well I was, a high school senior on the verge of graduating. Dark hair, dark brown eyes, semi athletic figure. I used to have a lot going for me, good grades, pretty decent at track, friends and a possible budding relationship with one Susan Winters. Ahh, now Susan was a peach, medium length dark hair, green eyes and a cute nose; slim figured, but long legs, eye catching assets and just the loveliest smile. We got along so well, I really started to believe it was meant to be...I would have never thought she would turn on me too.

But I'll show you that bridge when we get there. The person who did this to me, my best friend, Liara. She was one of those others would consider her completely strange, but I would label her unique. She'd often do her hair in various styles, but this time it was completely red and medium length (she just got over long green hair). She had a number of different color contacts and would mix and match them, she was wearing blue and green ones as she liked the different eye color thing. She had a really cute face and an adorable nose. She was of some Asian, west Indian mix with lovely light skin. She had a peculiar smile that always had mischievousness behind it. She normally wore colorful shirts and skirts, with colorful striped socks and long gloves. Her nails would always be done of some random color and she was rather skinny, but pretty in her own way. She liked to go on and on about being a witch and liked to read a bunch of strange books, usually myth and a bunch of crap about spells.

Of course now I can believe in that stuff, but how could I have possibly known?

The events were sketchy at best. I'm not even sure how it happened. I was just going to study hall, then some bright light hit me. I'm not sure why, but for some reason it felt cliche, even though this is the first time this ever happened. Bright light, blacked out, waking up who knows how long later.

But I digress.

I awoke to the faint stench of leather and stale air. My surroundings were nearly pitch black, save for some scattered light coming from small holes in the walls. Upon standing to my feet, I realized I was barefoot...infact, I didn't seem to be wearing anything but my underwear. Whatever happened must have robbed me of my clothes, or so I thought. I began to wander around my location, feeling the odd surface under my feet; it felt like paperboard, like I was inside some sort of box. I wandered through the darkness and made it to the wall where the scattered lights were coming from; upon placing my hand upon it, I learned it was paperboard as well. I tried peeking through one of the holes, but I couldn't really make any sense of it, it was far too blurry.

I slumped down against the wall with a sigh. Where was I? What happened? How did I get here? Why am I here? How did I go from study hall to this strange place?

Maybe I was abducted by aliens?

Maybe there was a criminal in the study hall and I got kidnapped?

At that point I was being ridiculous. Little did I know I was nowhere close to being as crazy as I am right now, but again I'm getting ahead of myself.

I wasn't sure how much time passed until I heard those loud thumps in the distance. It was as simple as someone walking on carpet, yet it seemed different. Like on a much larger scale. It made me think of those movies with large creatures; hearing those omnius footfalls get closer and closer until it's too late.

But those were just movies...or so I thought.
Day 1 by RamsusXIII
  Day 1


I heard a loud scratching on the outside of my dark prison, then some rustling overhead as the ceiling began to break away, and I had to shield my eyes from the light pouring in.

"Oh! You're finally awake!" A familiar voice boomed overhead.

I suddenly felt a strong chill down my spine as I stared upwards and my vision cleared. My mouth opened wide as I stared up at one burning red sun and one deep blue pool; two different eyes.

Liara.

"I was so worried!" She cooed and set the ceiling of my prison aside, bringing her face closer. "Are you alright Kenneth?"

Her face was huge and filled my entire view. I couldn't speak, I couldn't ask what happened, I couldn't move. I was frozen.

"Aw, you've gotta be terrified. I can only imagine what it's like to be looking up at someone at that size."

I gave a quick shake of my head, "Th-that size?!"

She brought a hand to her lips and giggled, "Aw listen to you! With that little squeaky voice of yours! Yes, that size. You poor thing, you don't even realize it do you?"

"Realize WHAT?"

"That you're TINY!"

My fear started to shift to confused anger and I threw my hands up, "What the hell are you talking about, tiny?!"

"Are you dense or what? Look around you? You're in a shoebox! Does that give an idea?"

I was about to yell in response, but I just froze. A shoebox?! It explained the familiarity...the smell, but how could his have happened? Before I could question, my prison started to rise and then tip over as Liara leaned it up onto it's side. I came tumbling out onto a wooden surface before a giant keyboard.

A giant keyboard. This was just a bit much to take in. I slowly stood up and glanced around my surroundings. The scale on everything was just wrong at this size; the nearby glass partially filled with Sierra Mist was big enough for me to take a bath in, Liara's widescreen monitor which was only 19 inches looked like a movie screen to me. The keyboard, the mouse, all of this was wrong!

Trying to look out into the bedroom was even worse. It was like staring out into a painting, but that I'm trapped within it, part of a scenery I could interact with. I didn't realize I was lost in thought until  a massive hand crashed down behind me, causing me to jump and instantly turn around.

"HEY! I'm pretty sure you can hear me down there!"

I looked to her fingers, so long and so impossibly huge. I thought of those large statue of giant hands, for the sake of art. Or maybe something like the statue of liberty. This is how she appeared to me and I just couldn't believe it. I looked ahead at her, looking at the low cut waist of her pants to give playful exposure of her midriff. I stared at her flat stomach, noticing the slightly toned ab muscles behind it, noticing the depth of her golden skin. It's amazing how much more depth there was at this size. I slowly glanced up along the wrinkles of her bright red shirt, past the small curves of her breasts to her face.

Liara held a bright smile, "You look so adorable, I swear. Don't look so scared, I won't hurt you, promise!"

"How did this happen?"

"Hmm?"

"How did I get small? How did I end up here? The last thing I remember was being in study hall."

"I was there to."

I perked up and stood to my feet, "You gotta tell me what happened! If you were there, you must have seen what happened."

She tilted her head, "I don't quite understand it myself. You came in and I called over to you. You were coming toward me but then you started to look sick and you fell over onto the floor. I went over to check on you, but then something weird happened. You began to really shrink! I thought I was dreaming and pinched myself, but I didn't wake up! You were really shrinking! I wasn't sure what to do. So I kept you in my bag until I got home, but you still weren't awake so I dug out an old shoebox and placed you in there for the time being. I had to remove most of your clothes because you were sweating pretty bad, so I took em off."

I blinked a few times and then narrowed my eyes, "Wait wait. Why did you take me here? Why didn't you take me to the nurse? Or the doctor? Or call my parents?!"

"Settle down. If I told the nurse you think she would believe me? She already thinks I'm weird and tell me I'm wasting her time with that nonsense. She'd just think you're some kind of special action figure, since you were out cold. I thought about a doctor, but then they might run all sorts of crazy tests on you and sell you to science."

"....right. And my parents?"

"I told them. They didn't seem to believe me at first until they saw with their own eyes. They suggested I looked after you in the meantime until they get someone who can help you."

"What? Why would they leave me with you?"

"So your siblings don't accidentally hurt you, and your pets don't eat you?"

It all made sense to me, and I trusted her. So at the time it didn't occur to me that she might be lying, after all, why would she? "Alright...that makes sense."

She slowly stooped down to get a better look at me, but quite frankly it was terrifying to see her move. For a small framed, five foot five girl, she may as well had been Godzilla.

"Now then," She whispered, her warm chocolate flavor breath washing over me. It made me squirm a little, getting used to this size would take some time. "I want you to trust me here. I know it's terrifying, but I'll look after you. You do trust me right?"

I gave a small smile and nodded, "You're like my best friend, why wouldn't I trust you?"

Liara giggled and gently patted me on the head with a fingertip, "Good. So let's get you measured."

"Measured?"

"Well yeah. I'm curious to know how tall you are." She grinned and pulled open a desk drawer, rummaging through it for a moment before pulling out a 12 inch ruler. "Here we are. Now lie down on your back, feet together, arms at your sides please."

I carried out her order, instantly laying down like she wanted. My first command, little did I know there would be plenty more where that came from. She placed the ruler beside me while grinning brightly the entire time; she was hesitating on purpose, keeping me in suspense. I think she was just pleased upon seeing my actual size.

"Ten centimeters. You're roughly about four inches. Aren't we a big boy?"

I only gave her a blank stare in response, "I'm sure this is easy for you. I'm the one who went from six feet to four inches."

She continued grinning, still showing her slightly stained whites. It was almost unnerving, seeing teeth big enough to crunch down on you. It caused me to shiver, trying to shake the thought of me being Liara's bite sized snack. I snapped to attention when she placed a fingertip on my chest and began stroking back and forth along my chest and stomach slowly. She saw me shivering, and wanted to calm me down.

"Hey it's alright. I know it's scary, but I'll take good care of you, promise. Hey, you hungry?"

Come to think of it, I was. I hadn't eaten since breakfast. I slowly nodded my head in response.

She giggled and stood straight up; another thing I had to get used to. "Alright, you sit tight and I'll get you something to eat. Stay put, alright?"

I let out an exaggerated sigh once she left and slowly sat up on the desk with my face in my hands. I ran the day over a million times in my head. How the hell could I have shrunk? It was just impossible to comprehend. People don't just shrink, the human body wouldn't be able to handle it. Yet here I am, perfectly fine. Realizing this, I understood even more why I couldn't be taken to a doctor, or a professional that could possibly help me. I'd be a scientific marvel and sold away. But what now? Do I stay this small for the rest of my life? What becomes of everything I worked hard for? My school accomplishments, my social life, even...Susie. I almost wanted to cry, but I fought back the tears. Someway, somehow, I'd get help. Liara would get me through this, I was sure of it.

I tried to entertain myself while waiting for her, and at that size, well it's pretty easy to do. You get fascinated by how different the same old world seems. Even a simple dime, which wasn't even near an inch at my regular size, was like a large dinner plate in both my hands. I was merely killing time, but I did take some interest in exploring things at this size, even if it was just checking things out on Liara's cluttered computer desk.

Sometime later I heard some footsteps bounding into the room. I was busy entertaining myself by using a pencil as a spear before smiling.

"Back already? I thought you'd have more troubling making smaller portions for...me...?" My eyes suddenly went wide as I was face to massive face with someone I wasn't expecting to see.

Massive brown eyes, wide with surprise and interest looked me over. A young playful face with a bright and curious smile loomed over me. It was Sadie, Liara's little sister. She was only ten years old, but even she was utterly terrifying. I think I almost found her frightening than Liara's as she stared at me with that hungry look, the look of a child finding a new toy that she was eager to play with.

"No. Way. Is this real?"

I started to shake with fear once more, clutching the pencil close to me, eager to use it as a weapon. I slowly backed up, keeping my eyes locked on her oversized face. Her long brown hair was matted with sweat and disheveled from playing outside along with her forehead and cheeks were filthy with dirt and sweat. She slowly reached her hand up, grubby little fingers slowly reaching for me. I held up my pencil in response but she quickly pulled it from my hands with two fingers and tossed it aside.

"It IS isn't it?" She leaned in closer, "That's really you Kenn?!"

I swallowed deeply and tried to calm myself down, she's only curious; I convinced myself. I gave a timid little wave and nodded, "H-hi Sadie. Yeah...something weird happened."

Her brown eyes twinkled with excitement, "I'll say, can I...um...hold you?"

"I don't think that's such a good idea, I'm still a bit nervous. I rather not be touched right now."

"Aww, c'mon. I won't hurt you, promise." She started to reach a hand toward me, "Pleeeease?"

I started to back away with my hands up in protest, "Sadie, no! I just want to be left alone. Give me some time!"

She continued to reach for me like before, fingers twitching in excitement. She began to realize that I couldn't do anything to stop her, that I was too small to do anything. When her fingers were ready to close around me, I heard another pair of steps; the sound of flipflops slapping against feet.

"Sadie!" Liara called out, "Leave Kenneth alone!"

Sadie yelped and quickly backed away, whirling around and looking up at her older sister, "Li-Li! I wasn't doin' nuthin', honest!"

Liara groaned and pointed toward the door, "Just get out, leave him alone!"

"Aww, I only wanted to play with him." She hung her head and slowly walked out, but gave me a quick glance while showing me a tightened fist. Looks like she wouldn't give up.

Liara shut the door after her and sighed, pulling up a chair and sitting in front of the desk, settling down a small plate (to her) with tiny cut up pieces of chicken and a little bottle cap filled with water, "Sorry, I thought she was napping. Are you alright?"

If I could, I would have jumped toward Liara and hugged her with all my might, but for now I nodded my head. "Yeah, I'm okay I think. I still got chills."

Liara giggled and seized my waist gently with a thumb and forefinger, lifting me up and setting me down on the plate. I quickly ran over to the bits of chicken, starting to stuff my face as I bit away at them like some kind of mouse. She smiled over me, probably pleased with my actions as I ate.

Liara did a good job of making me feel comfortable, constantly saying she'll try her best to find a way to turn me back to normal. Until then she'd take care of me and keep me safe. After dinner we relaxed on her bed and watched a few movies in her room, still talking about my fate and what was to come. Her words relaxed me, soothed me, even sealed the deal as I laid there on her warm stomach and she caressed me with her finger. I knew it must have been akin to being treated like a pet, but I loved it so much. She still seemed to consider me a person, even though I didn't feel like it, and that was good enough for me.

Before I knew it, I drifted off to a deep sleep.

Day 2 by RamsusXIII

Day 2


The next day I awoke in the shoebox, that is, Li woke me up. She was off to school while I was left alone, and tiny in her bedroom. She had cut open a little opening in the box for me to get out of it, and left me small bits of food and some water to last me until she got home. She apologized for the short notice, not thinking about what to do with me when she couldn't be around, as taking me to school with her would be far too dangerous, and I agreed. After a short talk and blowing a kiss to me, she left, promising that she'd come home with something special.

I passed the time with watching TV and movies all day while also getting a fair share of exercise by jumping on remote buttons. I had to say it was exceptionally neat as being at this size made any TV screen look like a movie one.

About into the middle of the afternoon, my solitude was broken by some fiddling with the bedroom door. I glanced toward the door, watching in anticipation. I was quite excited, waiting for Liara to come into the room with my surprise, and if not, I was content with her doting on me like last night.

But as the door handle jiggled and shook, I slowly began to go pale. It shouldn't take this long for her to open the door, especially if she had the key to her lock. No, it was being picked.

Then before I could ponder anything that could be happening, the door swung open and there Sadie was, sporting a pink jumper with a matching backpack with white sneakers.

"Keeeennnnny~" She called out in singsong and bounded across the carpet over to the desk where I sat; those large, innocent brown eyes staring down at me.

I swallowed hard as my body began to tremble with fear. I could not understand why she terrified me so; the way she looked at me, that smile of playfulness and mischief. I could only hope to stall for time and hope Liara would get back here quick.

"Um, h-hey Sadie!" I managed to choke out.

From there she thought to let her actions speak for her. In one simple swipe, Sadie snatched me up into her hand, her fingers curled tightly around me in a firm grip, my arms and legs completely pinned, her grip was so firm that I couldn't even find the room to struggle. I looked up to the shit eating grin she had on her face as she carried me out of the room, shut and locked the door behind her, and went to her room.

Once in, she instantly shut the door behind her and locked it with a quiet giggle, "No one is disturbing us this time."
 
I shuddered to think what that could have meant as pressed me to her chest; her heart pounding rapidly and probably from excitement. I could smell the warm sweat on her body with a hint of some light perfume.

She plops down on the edge of her bed and holds me up on level with her monstrous eyes and giggles, "Well now, what shall we do?"

"Could you put me down?! When Liara gets home and finds me missing, who do you think she's going to go after?"

"And maybe I could just flush you down the toilet, and when she asks what happened, I can just say you snuck out of her room and you got stepped on...or mom got home early and thought you were a bug and killed you." She giggled again with a wide grin that made you just want to slap it off of her.

After hearing those words, my blood began to boil. I wasn't regarded as a human by this girl at all, just some bug or a toy, outright looking down on me because of my misfortune. "Just put me down, alright?!" I shout up to her.

She loosens her grip slightly and extends her arm, leaving me dangling high above the floor. I gulp and glance downwards, seeing her kick off her sneakers.

"If you insist!" She chirps and leans over to set me down between her feet. Her socks are damp and cling tightly to the shape of her feet; I'm overwhelmed with a thick, humid scent of sweat, heat and some sort of musk, nearly causing me to gag and eyes water from it all. She laughs madly over me as I glance around frantically. Clothes and dolls all over the floor, stuffed animals under the bed, scattered sneakers, slippers and sandals. Her room was a regular obstacle course at this height! There was even an empty paper cup and a can of soda lying around.

Then I notice her dresser; it was a stretch, but I think I could make it under there and stay out of her reach until Liara got home. I shivered with fear, my heart was ready to leap up into my throat. I could make it...

I bolt up to my feet and make a mad dash for the dresser, putting my abilities as a track runner to work. The ground rumbled slightly as Sadie got up, giggling with amusement.

I started dashing in a zig zag pattern in an attempt to shake her off a little. It didn't fully occur to me that I was trying to outrun a giant brat, rather than some kind of group of thugs chasing me. As I run on, I see a shadow go over me as she swings her foot over and drops it down right in front of me with a muffled thud on carpet. The impact and sudden cut off causes me to stumble slightly, but I managed a quick turn and ran for the paper cup. As I approached, her foot crashed down on the cup suddenly and the impact sent me off my feet. I rolled to the side and got back onto my feet and kept on running. I made it to the soda can, but her foot proceeded to cut me off again, landing down on the can with a loud *CRUNCH* and get blasted off to the side, rolling onto my back.

"Leave me alone already!" I cry out to her and soon I'm staring at a dirty, cotton white sky as she hovered her foot over me. I widened my eyes and put my arms out in reflexive defense, as if they could protect me from being stepped on. "Wait, no! You wouldn't!"

She would.

Her sock-clad foot came down on me gently, but pushed into me firmly, burying me into the carpet. I gag madly for fresh air, but all I get is constant breaths of her putrid feet. I feel her toes shifting, tapping around me and against me. Her foot shifts suddenly and continues to press down on me with such insane pressure, her toes clench around my head and body, forcing my face into that wet, stinking fabric.

She laughs hysterically overhead, "C'mon little bug boy! Smell my feet!"

She presses harder and harder, slowly squeezing the life out of me. I struggled madly for air, I couldn't breathe, all I could get was that dizzying musk. The taste of sweat from the sock drips into my open screaming mouth.

This girl was going to smother me to death.

She was going to kill me.

My struggles eventually stop and a few moments after I felt a sweet relief as she lifted her foot from me. I cough and gasp for air, trying to look up at her with burning, watery eyes.

"Don't you dare run. I'll squish you like a bug."

The NERVE of this girl, did she not have any idea of what she could have done to me?!

"I...*cough*...I won't run, p-promise, but I don't want to play anymore, can't you just put me back in your sister's room...please?" I beg.

She giggles and sits back down on the bed, which causes me to realize that I haven't gotten as far as I thought I did. She crosses one leg over the other and slowly pulls off her sock, and sets her barefoot back down. She then leaned toward me and waved the sock over me, "Does it stink?" She asks with a giggle and brushed it against me.

"Stop! Cut it out!" I cry out, flailing against the sock, "It smells horrible!"

At this point I'm near tears. Why won't the torture stop? Why won't she leave me alone?

She keeps brushing the sock over me and I try to scramble away, but she just gives me one good whap with it to knock me over. Oh God, will someone please save me?

Soon she seems to have grown bored with harassing me with that musky fabric and ceases her actions, only to reach forward with her foot to grip me firmly between her big and second toe.

I was better off with the sock, her toes were so slimy and dirty, and the smell was stronger than ever. I was nearly ready to puke. She reaches down and plucks me up from her toes, holding me back up to her face. She takes a strong whiff and wrinkles her nose with a giggle, "Eeew, you stink!"

I didn't even bother to look at her. I just hung my head and sniffled, trying to hold back approaching tears. I was so frustrated at this point, it really sunk in how small and helpless I was. I was too weak to stop her, too small to get away from  her. Too tiny to be thought of anything more than a plaything. I remember back when I was normal sized and I'd come over here to visit. Sadie would run up and give me hugs, rope me into a game of catch or tea time. I was someone, and now, I'm nothing.

And I cried.

"Crybaby." She muttered and released me, sending plummeting to the floor, kicking and screaming.

Actually I would have preferred going splat against the floor, but instead I land right into the toe of that damp and dirty sock. When would it end?!

I feel her fingers pinch at me through the sock and I simply shout and scream and response. I just couldn't take it anymore.

Then suddenly hope arrived as I heard the sound of muffled knocking. "Sadie? You in there? Open up!"

Liara! Thank God!

"Help! Liara help me!" I cry out, knowing full well that didn't get anywhere, but I was so overjoyed I had to try. But my joy is fleeting quickly as I hear the sound of her toenails scraping against the sock. Before I could put two and two together, she had already put her sock back on, trapping me between the fabric and the top of her foot with my head forced down between her fourth and pinky toe, subjecting me to that musk once again, so strong at this point I could actually taste it. I try lifting my head, but it suddenly slams back down as Sadie sets her foot down.

I'm taking for quite a violent ride as she goes to answer the door, each simple step causing my body to slam down against her foot. As soft as it was, it didn't make a pleasant cushion. I wanted to scream for help, but each step knocked the wind out of me. My head hurts, the smell was killing me and it's was way too hot and damp.

I hear the door unlock and open, "Hey Li! When did you get home?"

"No bullshit, Sadie. Where's Kenn?"

"Beats me, isn't he in your room?"

Sadie starts moving again, taking me for another unpleasant ride. I hear the sound of drawers opening and closing.

"He isn't, where is he, Sadie?"

"He's not here, so you can stop wasting your time."

I couldn't take much more of this. I had to do something or I wouldn't make it through the rest of the day. Then something just hit me and I just had to give it a shot, I couldn't give up just yet. I reached a hand down in between Sadie's toes and dragged my fingers back and forth as quickly as I could and as lightly as I could in an attempt to tickle her.

I got a reaction, an all too unpleasant one as she thumped her foot, causing my face to slam down onto her toe painfully. But I got what I wanted, a giggle.

"And what are you laughing at?" Liara says, "This isn't some kind of damn joke. I'm not stupid, Sadie, where is he?!"

Progress! I run the risk of more pain and tickle her some more, getting a snorting snicker out of her. This time, her toes clench together, holding my hand. As I try to tug it free, I feel her other foot press down on me, pushing my face down between her toes.

"What in the world are you doing? Wait a minute!"

I hear a slap and some yelling before I'm suddenly whisked into the air, Sadie's toes spreading out and clenching against my head and arm repeatedly. "Hey! Leggo my leg!" She shouts out.

And in one quick motion, the sock comes flying off and Liara's fingers pull me safely from that monster of a little girl and I instantly curl up in the safety of the palm of her hand.

"You little brat! I have a good mind to beat your ass right now!"

"I'm telling mom!"

"Tell mom what? That you could have killed my friend? I swear to God I'm going to kick you ass, Sadie!"

Sadie whimpered and nibbled on her lower lip, "I was only playing with him!"

Liara just groaned and stormed out of the room. I managed to spot tears welling up in Sadie's eyes as she started to cry, normally I'd feel bad, but in this case she deserved it and I felt somewhat victorious.

----------

I sat at the edge of Liara's desk as she dabs lightly at my face with a wet cloth. "Pretty amazing...only your nose was bleeding and you have slight bruises but nothing major. I was terrified that she might have broken something."

I was relieved too, "Guess us tiny folk can take a lot of punishment eh?" I manage a chuckle. I was still embarrassed and humiliated by that experience, I can't believe I was even reduced to tears.

"Sorry about all that happening, Kenneth. I guess I underestimated her. I normally get home before she does, but I was a little late in getting your present."

"Speaking of which, what's my surprise?"

Liara gave me a wink and a smile and went over to the side of her bed. "Tada!" She says as she pulls a sheet off a large dollhouse. And it was no simple dollhouse, it was one of those large model ones.

"You'll love this!" She exclaimed, "It's fully furnished, has WORKING electricity and water, I just have to keep it plugged in and refill the water tank from time to time. The only downside is, it's meant for bigger doll models and such, so you might feel like a midget in here."

I can't help but laugh to myself, "I rather feel like a midget than a bug. Aren't these pretty expensive?"

"I got a deal."

"You're awesome as hell Liara."

"Yeah I know." She smiled while walking back over to me. "Want to check out your new digs?" She asks as she opens her palm out in front of me, gesturing for me to climb on.

"Sure thing!" I say as I climb onto her hand. With a friend like this, being four inches tall is no worry at all. Someone who takes care of me and treats me kindly; it made me forget about what happened with Sadie. I'm truly happy and safe.

The dollhouse is amazing and beats the hell out of that old shoebox. A lovely bedroom, a living area with a working entertainment center and even a neat DVD player setup. For the time being, I never felt so happy in my life.

Liara laid down on her stomach, propped up on her elbows, as she watched me tour the place. "I'm glad you like it. I knew it would be worth it."

I stand at the window and smile to her, I haven't stopped smiling for a while. I was entirely grateful for everything, cept for Sadie, but compared to this, it was just a passing thing.

Li giggled and press her lips to her fingertip and gently pressed it to me, "You're so cute, Kenneth. It'd be fun to keep you. I get so damned lonely in this house. Mom comes home so late so I'm usually stuck with Sadie and sometimes her stupid friend."

I blushed considerably, hoping she didn't see. I felt kind of childish and sensitive under this kind of attention. When I was normal sized, I put up a bit of a tough front, but here I am being all nervous and shy. This experience sure has knocked me down a peg, and it's only been 2 days.

"No wonder you were so reluctant to come home. You know Li, I'm kind of glad to be here. I'm glad you found me instead of anyone else." Somewhat, I wouldn't mind if Susan found me, rawr.

"I'm happy to hear that. We'll have a good time together, Ken."

"I really hope so. I'd think I'd have a horrible time otherwise, but I'm actually enjoying this."

We kept on with some of the gushy talk until it was dinner time. She blew me a warm kiss, a rush of hot, cinnamon scented breath washing over me, even blowing my hair back, and stood up to leave. She left the door open, but made sure to drag Sadie with her so I could see. Sadie shot a glare of daggers at me, and ground her foot on the ground as if putting out a cigarette. This was certainly a threat directed to me, but I wasn't scared at all. I was confident in Liara's protection.

Liara was a great cook, and knew pretty well how to make small portions of food well suited to tiny folk. You'd think she'd done this before.

The rest of the night was more watching TV while she petted, stroked and caressed me until it was time for bed. She sat on the edge of the bed and set me down by her feet so I could walk myself in. For some reason I could not understand, I found myself staring at her feet as I walked passed. Her toes twitched idly and it made me short of breath, not out of fear, but excitement. The scent of the vanilla lotion she used, the way she had her toenails uniquely polished, the colors and the designs. I even noticed a slight chip here and there, which just added more to the view in my opinion.

She was certainly watching me as I heard a giggle over head, and she lifted her foot slightly, "C'mon now, get a move on before I decide to step on you."

I took a quick glance at the sole of her foot and a strong, warm sensation went down my chest, my belly and into a buzzing form at my groin. I had an urge to ask her to do so.

I was getting turned on.

Upon feeling my building erection, I hurried into the house, climbed up the large stairs into my bedroom and peeked out the window to bid her goodnight. She did the same and blew me another kiss and slipped into bed.

I was up for a while longer, masturbating. I thought about what happened with Sadie today, but with Liara instead.

What in the world has come over me? I never had a foot fetish before, so why now? Or maybe it's the idea of feet being so huge and powerful over me?

Ugh.

I tried not to think about it and went to sleep.

----------

I had a dream where I was back at home, having a lovely dinner with my family. All was going well until there was a terrible earthquake and the house was lifted high up into the air. I look over to the window and see Sadie's monstrous eye peeking in. The roof of the house gets ripped off and those grubby fingers snatch me up from my seat at the table. She tosses the house aside, sending it, and my family, crashing to the ground. She then sets me down at her feet and proceeds to carry out her threat, slapping her foot down on me and grinding me out into dust.

I woke up in a cold sweat.

----------

Day 3 by RamsusXIII

Day 3

It was kind of hard for me to believe it had been three days so far. It felt so much longer than that. I was up pretty early, as having that nightmare kept me from going back to sleep. I just took me a long, warm shower (and boy is having working water great) and just hung by the window, watching Liara sleep.

Rather, watching Liara's foot dangle from the bed as she slept. I can't help but feel dirty now that I'm being such a voyeur. I never was a foot pervert before, but now I'm just overwhelmed by it. I guess these things really could hit you overnight.

It was Saturday and no school for Liara, so she slept in like she normally does. I was slightly bored just chillin in my house. And I could watch movies for only so long.

I went down the stairs and out the front down, and traversed the vast land that was Li's bedroom floor. I'm exaggerating a little, but I haven't gotten a full grasp on my sense of scale yet.

After passing the numerous pairs of sandals and flipflops, I made it to her bedroom door, which was slightly cracked open. Being a one story house, I didn't have to worry about going down any stairs.

Wait, was I really considering leaving the safety of the bedroom?

Call it an adventurous spirit and sprinkle lightly with some boredom.

I poked my head out and glanced both ways down the hall. In the distance I could hear a TV rather loudly. Coming from the living room it seems. I assumed Sadie was up watching cartoons. I was somewhat curious to how she was holding up, but I didn't really want to get close to find out. At the same time, I know she didn't mean any harm, she's just a kid, she didn't really know what she was doing. Maybe we can fix things and be old buddies like normal.

I'm such a softie.

I headed out into the living room, making sure to keep out of sight as I approached the couch. Though she seemed highly distracted by the TV anyway. I pondered how to get close to her without outright catching her attention. After making it to the side of the couch, I ran my hand along the material. An odd, stitch-y, cloth type material.

I started to make a move to climb, but then I heard the doorbell rang.

Sadie sat still until it rang a second and third time before getting up to go answer it.

"Who is it?" She asked.

"Sadie? It's me, Mrs Starr. Is your mother or sister around?"

That voice, it was mom! Did she come to see me? Maybe take me home? Maybe found a way to fix me?

"Mom's at work and Liara's sleeping, do you want me to take a message?" They sure had this girl trained.

"Oh I just wanted to ask them if they heard anything about Kenneth. It's been three days and there's still no sign of him."

What?!

"Um..sure thing. I'll ask sis and see if she knows anything."

"Thank you so much, please if you know anything, let me know, we've been worried sick about him."

"I'm pretty sure he's fine, but we'll let you know, Mrs. Starr."

"Thank you Sadie, have a good day."

Sadie hung by the door for a little, probably listening out for my mother to leave. As for me, I was furious. I rushed across carpet with tight fists raised toward Sadie and approached her barefoot, punching at the side of her foot; driving my fists into the soft flesh.

I just heard Sadie giggle overhead and her foot twitched, knocking against me and sending me tumbling over backwards. "That tickles!"

I sat up and glared up at her, "Why did you say those things? Why did you tell my mom you haven't seen me?"

Sadie blinked and stooped down, reaching out and gripping my waist with her thumb and index finger, more gently than I expected. "Cuz Liara said so. She said not to tell anyone about you."

"But SHE said she told my parents about me, and that THEY said it was safer for me to be here. Are you telling me that Liara lied to me about my situation?!"

She shrugged, "Ummm I guess so."

I couldn't believe this, Sadie didn't know a thing. So I just had to talk to Liara. I asked Sadie to take me back to Liara's room, which she did, setting me down in front of the door.

I went in the same way I came out, returning back to the dollhouse. I just waited for her to wake up, I had to get to the bottom of this.

----------

It was probably due to my fuming anger, but it seemed like FOREVER before she woke up. I was watching TV in my dollhouse at the time, but not really paying attention at it. Constant thoughts of why went through my head. Did she really want to keep me here? Maybe she didn't know how to explain it to them? What was it? There had to be a reason!

I felt some rumbling outside and glanced out the window, nearly choking as I saw her wiggling toes. The entire house shook as she opened it wide like a book, greeting me with a wide grin. "Well aren't you having the time of your life? How do you expect to pay that light bill hmm?"

I shot a glare at her, "I WAS having the time of my life no thanks to you!"

She gasped and reared back a little, then narrowed her eyes some, "And what the hell just crawled up your ass? Found a bed bug the size of a dog compared to you?"

I jumped up from the toy couch and pointed angrily and dramatically at her, "YOU LIED TO ME!" I yelled out at the top of my lungs.

She blinked a few times and slowly widened her eyes, "What are you talking about?"

"You told me you told my parents about what happened. That I mysteriously shrunk, that it was their suggestion that I stay here. My mom came by this morning and Sadie basically told her what you told her to say. My parents have no idea what happened, they're worried sick! Who knows who else is worried about me? I probably have my face plastered on milk cartons and fliers all over the neighborhood. Why would you do this to me Liara?!"

She just remained silent, staring at me...no staring past me. A gaze that seemed to go on for 1000 yards.

"Oh well." She finally said, "Looks like you've found out."

I continued to stare at her with such intense fury. The way she said it with no care at all just made me even more angry, "Yeah?! So?! Do you NOT understand how serious this is?!"

She lowered her eyes at me, this was different from the way she usually looked at me. It was a stoic look, a look that didn't care, one that thought of me as insignificant. "So I lied. If I told others about you, I'd have to give you up, and I'm not doing that."

"What? This is serious you know! This isn't some kind of game! You're playing with other people's feelings! They're WORRIED about me."

"No, they're worried about Kenneth Starr." Her hand came down upon me; her index and middle fingers knocking me off the couch, before I could protest any further, her massive digits curled around me and gripped me tightly. She had my arms and legs pinned, holding my body firmly in her fist. "You?" She said as she lifted me up toward her grinning face, "You're just a tiny guy who thinks he's Kenneth Starr."

I tried to struggle and squirm free, but she held me far too tight, I couldn't budge. "What are you talking about? I'm me!"

She shook her head slowly and grinned, "No, they're looking for the normal sized Kenneth, not you. This is a completely new life for you, it's time to start over."

"You're out of your mind!"

"Don't worry, you'll understand soon enou--hm?" She suddenly glanced to the bedroom door.

The doorbell rang.

"Gah who could that be?" She suddenly stood up along with yanking me upward with her.

"Liiiiiii!" Sadie called out, "It's for you! It's Susan!"

My heart raced, my hopes were brought on high. Susie came for me!

"Oh this is wonderful," Liara muttered as she slipped on her flipflops and went towards the door, "Pretty popular today aren't you?" Before I could respond I was suddenly shoved into the pocket of her shorts.

As she went to answer the door, she did a good job of keeping me pinned down with her fingers despite my squirming.

"Oh Susan! What brings you here?"

I tried to scream for help, but her fingers pressed down on my whole body, keeping me from getting a word out.

"Sorry to drop by without calling, but I was wondering if you heard anything."

"Still nothing I'm afraid."

Lying bitch.

"I don't understand it, what could have happened to him? It's like he just mysteriously vanished! No one saw him leave campus or anything. Just gone, without a trace, no clues, nothing! Do you think he's been kidnapped?"

"It's possible...but who would do such a thing and why? It's not like he's rich or has anything of real value."

I don't know how much more I could take, Liara's really going to far as time passes. I had to do something, but she was making sure I don't get Susie's attention.


Susie sighed and shook her head, "I don't get it either. It doesn't make any sense. This just goes beyond all logic...I really miss him....I'm sure you miss him too, you're his best friend right?"

"Hehe...yeah I guess so."

"You don't seem so sad about it."

I wonder why...

"Part of me feels that he's safe wherever he is. He'll come back, Susan, I'm not sure when, but I'm sure he will."

"....thanks Li. I do feel a little bit better, just the way you speak sounds comforting, like you really know he's alright."

I heard Liara laugh nervously and then some brushing of fabric before something pressed against her fingers (and in turn, my tiny body). Susie was giving her a hug; female emotions I guess.

"Why do you have your hands in your pockets?"

"No reason."

Susie backed up with a sigh, "Well thanks Liara. You made me feel better a little, I think I'll get going, you're probably busy."

No! I started to squirm frantically, I couldn't let this chance pass. I had to do anything, something to get noticed. I looked to the fingers over me and got an idea, crazy, but hopefully it would work. I opened wide and bit down on the skin over me as hard as I could and instantly was suddenly jerked upwards; pulled out of the pocket and hurled up into the air.

"Ow!" I heard Liara cry out as I was spiraling through the air. It all seemed to go in slow motion, yet I couldn't make anything out. I just felt myself rise...then plummet.

I closed my eyes and hoped for the best as I ended up crashing somewhere soft and warm, smelling of scent and some sort of perfume.

"What the?" I heard Susan's voice directly over me.

I opened my eyes and suddenly blushed, instantly finding myself tucked nicely in her cleavage. I stared right up at her, and she stared down her pulled back top, right at me. I saw the look of shock and confusion in her eyes, like she just couldn't believe it.

"K-Kenneth?!" She cried out as her fingers reached in and plucked me out. She held me gently between her thumb and forefinger, looking over me, "Is it...is it really you?!"

"Susie!" I managed to cry out, hugging myself against her finger.

"Can't believe the little bastard bit me, he's gonna pay---err...crap." I heard Liara say when she finally noticed.

I felt Susie's massive body tremble, both in fear and in anger, "What's the meaning of this Li?!"

I looked up at her, "That's what I've been trying to find out. Liara's the one behind all this! I don't know how it happened, but she shrunk me on the day I went missing and I've been here ever since!"

I watched Susie stare at Liara in both sheer fear and anger, "How did you do this? Why?"

Liara looked to her finger and licked it, "How? Why? No point in telling you, it'll go right over your head!"

Before I knew it, Susie had stepped forward and swung her free hand to slap Liara clear across the face in a loud clap, "You bitch! How can you just mess with someone's life like that?! His family has been worried sick! I've been worried sick! His friends, teachers, everyone and it was YOU the whole time?!"

Liara rubbed at her face while glaring back, "I figured you might be a problem as well. I probably should have taken care of you first..."

It was at that moment where I truly lost all hope. It's still somewhat of a blur for me, but it was the first time I've seen Liara's power at work. This whole witchhood she would talk about from time to time began to show itself. Her right eye began to glow red and I suddenly felt a sharp chill over my body. It paralyzed me, I couldn't move, I could barely breathe. I felt Susie's hand tremble.

"Wh-what's happening?" Susie cried out as Liara approached.

"Time for you to get a little downsizing as well." She whispered as she plucked me up from Susie's grip, holding me firmly between two fingers, "Look, my little doll, get a good look."

I felt the hold break free from me suddenly and I looked toward Susie. Her face looked pale, that shocked expression never left and something...was different. My eyes widened slowly as it dawned on me what it was.

She started to shrink.

I watched her slowly go down and down until she was in a pile of her clothing. I couldn't believe it. I could have never imagined that Liara was capable of something like this.

She diminished right before my eyes.

Liara walked over to the pile of clothing and stooped down over it, dipping in and fishing around with her free hand until she found a grip on exactly what she wanted. She then pulled her up, an 8 inch unconscious Susie. "It'll be a while before she wakes up." She said as she rubbed her thumb over Susie's breasts.

"Hey!" I cried out, squirming in Liara's other hand, "Leave her alone! Why'd you do that?!"

Li wasted no time in giving me a firm pinch that knocked the wind out of me, "You keep quiet. I'm starting to grow tired of your whining. I treat you good and you just want to spit in my face about it. If you really think you're so miserable, I'll give you good reason to be."

She shoved me right back in her pocket as she went to scoop up Susie's clothes and went back to her bedroom.

----------

I took a painful landing to the bottom of a hard plastic jar as I was dropped into it, slowly scrambling to my feet and placing my hands up against the sides, glaring up at Liara as she grinned down at me overhead.

"Lemme out of here!" I cried out, banging my fists against the sides.

She chuckled and lifted the jar by the mouth from off of her bedside table, giving it a short violent shake, sending me flying into the opposite wall. I flopped down to the bottom, my entire side stinging with pain.

"I'm getting sick of your attitude, Kenneth."

I groaned, pushing up onto my hands and knees, "You SHRUNK me, kidnapped me and lied to everyone about my whereabouts! Are you trying to tell me I'M wrong for being angry?!"

"Have you ever thought about how much care I've given you so far? I took care of you, gave my attention to you, even gave you an expensive home just so you wouldn't have to sleep in a damn shoebox. And this is why I didn't tell you the truth, I was going to wait until your worries were eased, of course that's all gone."

"Why would you do this at all?!"

"Because I wanted you. You, for my own. To keep me company, to stay by my side."

I gasped in surprise, not quite expecting that response. "There's a better way to go about this than shrinking me you know."

Liara frowned, shaking her head, "Hardly. It was Susie this and Susie that with you. It would be impossible. I can't have you, so I'll settle for having you as my pet and toy instead."

"Wait! We can fix this!" I cried out, "Just...turn me back and we can work this out you know."

She laughed lightly, "It's impossible now. My plans are ruined, but I'm not sad really. I have what I want, even though it's not how I'd REALLY like, but I'm not complaining."

"W-what do you plan on doing with me..." I glanced over to the unconscious Susie laying nearby on Liara's bed, "with her?"

Liara grinned, setting the jar, along with me, onto the floor between her feet, still sporting her black and pink flipflops, "Both of you are going to be my little playthings. I'm through being nice, your lives are purely my entertainment now."

Just hearing those words made my heart sink. I had really fallen in her eyes. It didn't occur to me that if I had just apologized at that time, I could have saved myself a ton of humiliation and torture. I could have had Susie spared.

I just stared on nervously at her feet, watching her toes twitch and scrunch, almost hungrily. I said no more words to her, which is probably what she was waiting for. She then removed her right foot from it's flipflop, and flicked her big toe against the jar, tipping it over.

It was so surprisingly sudden, sending me falling back and bumping my head against the hard plastic of the wall. She then planted her sole on top of the jar and began rolling it back and forth, sending me on one hectic, torturous ride.

It had to be the equivalent of being trapped in a washing machine spin cycle. Spinning endlessly, my body tumbling over and over.

I heard her giggling madly overhead as she kept on rolling the jar back and forth with her foot, and began kicking it back and forth between her feet.

I started to feel sick, the spinning just seemed to get worse and worse, my body collided with the walls over and over. I started to cry out in pain, but I don't think she heard.

Infact she might have chose to ignore me.

My whole body was aching, I was completely sore. I think I was bleeding at some point, maybe it was my nose. I couldn't tell anymore, all I felt was physical pain from being rattled about; and emotional pain from the treatment.

After what seemed like an eternity, the spinning stopped. She picked up the jar and placed it back on the table. Only 3 minutes had passed.

She didn't grow bored, it just happened that Susie started to awaken. I was far too dizzy to notice, far too focused on keeping myself from puking. I was slumped back against the wall, shivering, hugging myself. I hadn't felt this bad since I was in Sadie's clutches; infact, I felt even worse than that. Sadie didn't really know what she was doing, Liara did, and she didn't care from what I could tell.

----------

===Susan===

I slowly began to stir from my nap, which was odd, because I don't remember taking one. Infact my memories were a little blurry. I remember Kenneth being tiny...slapping Liara....then she just looked at me and...

No!

Something isn't right, something didn't FEEL right. I quickly sat up, a brush of wind flowing over my body.

Where are my clothes?!

I started to frantically look around, then finally noticed the giant Liara looming over me.

"Bout time you woke up." She whispered.

My eyes widened, my body began to shiver. Oh God how could have this happened, it had to be a nightmare!

I started to scream as loud as I could, maybe it would wake me up!

Liara just began to laugh, "Oh that's pretty cute. You're more adorable than I expected you know."

Her hands reached down for me; massive fingers all over my body as she began to pick me up and hug me against her.

"Oooh you're so soft!" She exclaimed, rubbing her cheek against my much smaller one. I tried squirming against her, tried breaking away, but she was so STRONG. It was so overwhelming, I couldn't really wrap my head around what was happening.

"P-put me down! What's going on?!" I cried out.

"Oh you little people. Well I suppose I'd be confused too if it were me." She sat back on the bed and set me down on her lap, starting to rub her large finger against my head. I won't deny that it felt rather nice and almost calming, but it was still scary as hell!

"I probably shouldn't have made Kenneth so small. I think I could have some good fun with a larger size like this."

I gasped. It suddenly hit me. That weird eye thing she did on me. "You shrunk me! First Kenneth and now me?! I don't know how you did it, but you get away from me you...you witch!" I squirmed out of her lap and fell over onto the floor, being about eight inches, it was hardly a long drop. I quickly bolted to my feet and tried to run away; but I think I gave too much thought on those giant creature movies. She didn't move so embarassing slow like them. She stood up just as fast, or maybe even faster and suddenly snatched me up in her hands again.

Why was this feeling so strange? Those massive fingers just completely all over my body. They were so soft and smooth, and so warm. I could almost melt even. I always did have a thing for being touched, but being handled like this...no, I can't give her this kind of satisfaction.

She slowly brought me up close to her face with a giggle. "Ahh, you're so light and delicate." She whispered warmly to me. Her warm, sweet breath washing over my body, causing me to shiver.

Must resist, must resist!

"I always thought you were a pretty girl, Susie." She said as she ran her thumb over my bare breasts, "And I think like this, as adorable as you are, it's kind of sexy."

Oh God, don't tell me she was getting turned on!

"Ugh, no way, girl. I'm completely straight!" I protested.

She chuckled, "Oh I'm no lesbian or bi sexual either, but I think like this, it doesn't really count now does it?"

She firmly gripped my torso with one hand as she reached over to the drawer of her bedside table. I did notice Kenneth over there, laying down in a jar. I can't believe she has him sleeping in a jar!

She took out a small container and opened it, dipping her fingers in some kind of cream and flipping me upside down.

"Wow, pretty cute here too!" She snickered.

I tried closing my legs to hide my goods from her, but it was to no avail as she easily parted my legs. It was embarrassing to feel so weak. No matter how much I squirmed and struggled, she still held me firmly, I was doing nothing more than tiring myself out.

"And now we'll give you a little bit of this down here..." She said as her creaming fingers began to brush over my nether lips.

"Gah! Stop THAT! Quit fucking around Liara! I'm getting pissed off...ugh stop TOUCHING ME THERE!" I kept squirming with all my might as those fingers played around in there. It was so much worse when she started worming a finger IN there, wriggling about, spreading that cream all over my insides.

I bit down hard on my lip, trying to fight back how good it felt. No, this wasn't supposed to be good, she was basically raping me, with her FINGERS. But something about that solution, made it feel weird, it sent warm sensations throughout my body, was that some kind of aphrodisiac? Or maybe more of her magic shit? I don't know, but it made it harder and harder for me to resist. I couldn't give in, that's what she'd want. But what could I do? The feeling was driving me insane, and I couldn't move a muscle.

"Wh-what is that?!" I managed to cry out.

"Oh...just a little love potion, here I'll put on a lot. It'll make it better for you."

"L-love potion?!"

She suddenly flipped me upright again, tiny face to gigantic face. "I-it's not too late, Liara. Just lemme go...change me back...I'll forgive you! Really!"

"Mmmm...nope." A response I expected, but I didn't expect what came after, her tongue rolling out past her lips and dragging itself against my left tit.

Oh God, her tongue was so wet, her tastebuds were delightfully rough, and it was so HOT. There's no way it should feel this good, what kind of spell did she case on me?!

She then started dragging her tongue along my thighs and my stomach, pulling at warm wetness along up to my neck.

"Ugh! Stop it!" I protested, and then I saw my chance. Her nose had gotten in range, so I bent my head forward and bit down hard on it.

"Yeouch!"

She promptly dropped me, sending me falling to the floor at her feet as she clutched her nose.

"There! Now will you cut it out? I'm not gonna let you man handle me like...uhh..." I started to trail off once I saw her foot hover over me, "You wouldn't!!"

She did.

Her foot came slamming down onto my naked body with such incredible force. I howled out in pain, sniffling with whimpers afterwards.

"You little bitch...you actually bit me!" Liara started to grind her foot back and forth on top of me, twisting me this way and that. She pressed down on me firmly, forcing the wind from my chest. I could barely breathe, trying to gasp for breath and fight off the pain at the same time was causing me to feel lightheaded.

"The problem here is that you don't seem to realize how pathetic you are compared to me. You're tiny and completely powerless, and I think you really need to see it first hand."

I could barely make out her words as my world started to blur, but I did notice when she finally lifted her foot, just to snatch me up again, hold me upside down and slam me down onto her bed. That part wasn't really so painful until she started bending my body backwards, pinning my sprawled out arms with her toes and holding my legs spread eagle, slowly bending me back in one excruciating submission hold.

"P-p-please..." I choked out, "It...it really hurts...I'm sorry!"

"Oh look, you can't even resist or escape, can you? Are you starting to understand? Are you realizing that I have complete power over you?"

She finally let me go and I flopped over onto my back, panting heavily and trying to recover from the pain. And without me noticing, she started to remove her shorts and her panties, exposing her own goods.

"I can do whatever I please with you and here's another example."

A dark shadow was cast over me as she hovered her hips over my head, my eyes widening as I stared right up at her glistening vaginal lips.

"Susan...I'm going to crush you with my pussy."

I gasped and drew in a deep breath, putting my hands up against her to try and stop her from descending down upon me, "Noo! Stop! This is awful!" But once again, it was to no avail as her womanhood mashed down on my face, muffling my cries.

I tightened my hands and attempted to beat her back, slamming my fists against her, but this provided nothing but enjoyment for her. She wriggled lightly on top of me and moaned softly. I could feel her getting wetter by the moments, my face starting to be covered with her juices. I had no idea how long she had me under her, but slowly, my struggles were starting to slow down. I was running out of breath...she was going to smother me...suffocate me to death.

And one part of me deep down...was enjoying this.

When I thought I was at my limit, she lifted and stared down at me.

"I noticed you were slowing down a bit there. So why don't you catch your breath huh? We're gonna go for round two." She whispered as she started to lower her hips again.

"NO!" I beat my fists against her inner thighs, "It hurts! Let me go! C'mon! I'm...I'm scared!"

"Nope." One single response and she was on my face again, wriggling and grinding on top of me.

"I realize now I have to force the willpower from you. You're not going to be outright obedient, and neither will Kenneth. Cooperation doesn't seem to be in your mindset. This will continue until you understand...or until you die from suffocation, or drowning."

She did this for about two more times. Lifting, letting me breathe, and then crashing back down to sit on my face. Each time getting longer and longer, bringing me to the near brink of unconsciousness each time.

At one point she finally did it. She broke my spirit.

She lifted her hips again, juices dripping all over my face.

"Had enough yet?"

I panted deeply and whimpered a response, "Y-yes...I get it. Y-you're the boss. I'll listen to you...I'll be good."

She sat back and picked me up in her hands with a pleased grin, "See now that wasn't so hard now was it?"

"Forgive me Liara?"

The giantess nodded her head to me and giggled, "It's simple really. You be good, I be good to you. Don't make me angry and I won't do bad things to you." Her index finger found itself at my groin again, rubbing lightly, "Pretty wet huh? I think you started to enjoy that at some point, hmm? Hey Susan, are you a sub maybe? I think you're kinkier than I thought." She started to wriggle her finger to me which forced a groan from me, "Or did my little training session here do the trick? So rude of me, I'm here asking you questions and I'm pretty sure you don't have the strength to really speak right now. Here, just enjoy yourself."

Everything from there was just a blur of lust that seemed to last forever. I just remember her finger, the largest, thickest thing I've ever taken into me worming around in my insides. Her fingers caressing me all over, her tongue all over my body. The warmth of her breath. The scent of her body and her arousal. It was all wrong, all of it was wrong, but I loved every second of it. It was embarrassing, humiliating, demeaning, insulting. But I wanted it to last forever.

The way she manhandled me, her tongue over me, her lips against me. Feeling her teeth nip and nibble at my skin. I remember being bitten all over, and it never hurt, it was just shocks of pleasure. Oh God what has become of me. I remember the rest of her clothes coming off, I remember the feeling of her warm, soft breasts squishing up against me. I remember the taste of her rock hard nipples.

Anything that has ever happened to me in the heat of lust pales in comparison to all of this. Being handled like a sex doll had to be the most amazing thing that ever happened to me. It was so overwhelming, having one orgasm after another, over and over, I thought I would die from all the pleasure.

Then it all ended, I passed out.

----------

===Kenneth===

I saw it. Saw most of it. But it was all I needed to see. I didn't know what to think, I didn't know what to feel. Outside of the fact that I was turned on by it. I stared at my own love stains on the opposite wall of the jar and felt terrible. Susie was basically raped by who I thought was my best friend, and I enjoyed it. I didn't once think of Susie's feelings. What was happening to me? I'm supposed to hate all this, I have all these bruises and I'm still sore for heaven's sake! Why am I having these perverted thoughts at all? I'm not letting her get in my head, I'm not gonna break.

----------

Day 4 by RamsusXIII

Day 4

The fourth day hit me kind of late. I don't quite blame myself, after all that has happened, I didn't want to wake up. It was well into the afternoon before I finally stirred. Waking to find myself still in the jar. My body was still sore, and that jar certainly wasn't the best in comfort. I slowly looked around the room, no Liara, no Susie either.

I sat back with a sigh and rubbed at my forehead. I wasn't sure how much more of this I could take, at least if I were with my family, they'd make sure I was perfectly safe and take good care of me. I had made up my mind, I needed to get out of here.

Not once did I think of what I'd do if I actually got out, but just that I needed to get away. The first step was to get out of the jar. Liara left the mouth open, but it was all a matter of getting out through there. I couldn't climb up the sides, so I would have to try knocking the jar over.

I stood up to my feet and ran into the opposite wall of the jar as hard as I could, tackling against it. I winced, but ignored the pain. The jar seemed to give away slightly, and I went back to the opposite wall to collide against it. Back and forth I went in an attempt to tip the jar, and it really started to work...or I was getting dizzy from running into solid objects.

It took a while, but my plan was working. The jar tipped further and further, starting to wobble back and forth, but there was one thing I didn't quite take into account.

How close the jar was to the edge of the table.

The next thing I knew I started falling upwards as the jar fall off. I was launched out of the mouth across the bedroom carpet while it landed nearby. Dizzy and still sore, I made it out of my little prison.

I took some time to pull myself together, and then made a mad dash to the door. Like usual, it was cracked open, and enough to squeeze through.

Almost home free.

It was almost too easy, I just had to make it to the front door, climb it's rugged surface and slip through the mailbox slot. Piece of cake.

The halls were clear, there was no one in the living room. Almost...almost.

Then came the ringing of the door bell.

"Crap!" I yelled out to myself, already hearing the rapid thumps of footfalls charging closer and closer.

But to my surprise, it was Sadie. The downside? She didn't seem to see me as I caught a good view of her pink, smooth sole crashing down on me. As soft as her foot was, this was nothing like when she was torturing me. I wasn't just pinned down, she was literally standing on top of me.

The pressure was incredible; I really felt like I would explode. Her foot was just mashing down viciously onto me, and the worst part is that she has no idea she's doing it. I tried to squirm free, but I couldn't budge under her weight; but there was always that plan B that seems to work.

"Ow!" Sadie cried out, promptly dragging up her foot behind to her to see where that pinch, or bite in my case, came from.

Due to the heat, sweat and pressure, I was stuck to the sole of the foot and had to be comically peeled off. I was back in the oh so familiar grip of my waist between two fingers as she held me up to her face.

"Silly Kenny," she giggled, "You shouldn't stay around on the floor like that."

"Holy crap you weren't kidding!" I heard an unfamiliar voice cry out, "You really do have a little person in your house!"

I suddenly looked over in confusion and saw a young girl in the doorway with platinum blond hair in a side ponytail, bright green eyes, and I assume the only color in her wardrobe is black. They sure get into their phases at a young age.

"See Kimmy! I told you, and you didn't believe me." Sadie responded, along with sticking her tongue out.

"Hey wait! You didn't go around telling all of your classmates about me, right?" I asked, almost pleading.

"Nuh uh, just Kim, she can keep a secret!"

I was almost ready to breathe a sigh of relief, but I was suddenly snatched from Sadie's clutches; face to face with a gigantic set of curious eyes.

"He's so tiny," she remarked, turning me this way and that to look me over, "He smells like feet though."

I narrow my eyes my captor, "Well excuse me little missy, you try having Sadie step on you!"

"Aww just listen to him squeak! He's so cute, like a little mouse."

She lays me out in her palm but I instantly get up to scramble away. Her finger stabs down into my back, forcing me back down and her fingers seize one of my ankles, hoisting me up kicking and screaming. She slowly lifts me up, up and up until I'm dangling over her face. I noticed I'm dangerously close to her lips, which she parts slightly to blow on me; her breath reeking of halitosis, almost causing me to gag.

"He's so cute I could just eat him up!"

Now when you're normal sized, a phrase like that won't exactly strike fear into your heart as you're not small enough for that to be literal. And this girl seemed to feel the same way, as she began to open wide and started lowering me into her mouth with her large, wet tongue extended, that horrible air now seemingly wrapping around me.

She dips me down head first, sliding her tongue over my face, leaving it drenched in her slimy, sticky saliva. "Delicious..." She whispers.

I cough and sputter, now starting to thrash about in her grip while wiping at my face, "Hey! Put me down dammit! I'm not some kind of damned toy!"

"Oh FINE, you little baby." She suddenly lets me go and I fall  to the floor, kicking and screaming until I land in the soft, warmth safety of Sadie's hand.

"Becareful!" She yells, "You might break him!"

Break me? Do these girls not realize that I'm a human being?!

Kim just releases an obnoxious snorting laugh, "Oh MAN! Did you hear him crying out as he fell? Wow what a baby, and relax Sadie, I wasn't going to let him fall, geez, don't be such a baby. Hey c'mon, lets head to your room and have some fun with him."

"I dunno..." She says, "Li's in the shower, I don't want her to get mad."

I got that sinking feeling again. Things were different between me and Liara now, I doubt she'll jump to my safety like she did before.

"Oh c'moooon, just for a little bit. Hey I have a neat idea we can do with him and that project we made."

Sadie's eyes suddenly lit up and then I had wished I had gone splat on the floor.

A while back Sadie had this big school project to do, I remember it well and I had to help. I didn't know exactly what it was for, but it had to do with building a model town. It was pretty large on scale and was rather fun to put together. She got a nice A+ on it. So I pretty much knew where this was going. They were going to play a monster movie with them as the monsters.

----------

I hate these stupid games. I really do. Granted it's only been the second time I've been subject to Sadie's crap, I feel like I've had to deal with it too many times.

There I am running around in this stupid fake city while Sadie and Kim torment me the entire time. It was so exhausting, dodging grasping fingers and toes, barely avoiding getting stomped on while avoiding the wreckage they were causing while giggling like idiots.

I took refuge in a model 7-11, hiding out behind some shelves while hearing their footfalls stomp around the town and their taunts overhead. Stuff like fe-fi-fo-fum, threats, and come out come out wherever you are.

It had been about 5 minutes before the frustration kicked in for the girls, moreso Kim than Sadie. Sadie was more inclined to give up.

"Ugh where IS he?!" Kim roared, followed by a large crashing of one of the bigger buildings.

"Kim calm down. I guess he's a good hider." Sadie said.

"We're just not looking hard enough." Kim replied.

There was then a loud thump as Kim dropped down on all fours, starting to peek into buildings. "If he's not out in the open he's inside somewhere, he has to be. I'll smash each and everyone until I find him!"

"Don't do that! You might squish him by accident."

"Boo hoo. Why don't you cry a river? You might flood him out. Besides, you're the one that's been stepping on him, don't you talk to me about squishing him."

"It was an accident."

"I don't think putting someone in your sock is an accident."

I was almost amused by this girl, but I'd rather Sadie catch me than Kim. Better the devil you know over the devil that you don't.

Kim continued to crawl and search for me, now coming into view of one of the windows I could see out of. "I know you're here little guy. The big bad Kimmy is coming for the little Kenny."

I tried to lay low as possible by the shelf, trying to remain still and quiet, but her hand brushed against the store, rattling it. I released a loud yelp and quickly covered my mouth, hoping she didn't hear. Little did I know she was grinning brightly right outside the window.

Before I knew it her hand came crashing through the front of the store; large, skinny fingers adorned with black nail polished grasping out for me. I tried to avoid her but I ended up tripping up and got tangled among the fingers that closed around me, trapping me in a sweaty fist with my arms pinned to my side.

"Gotcha, ya little runt!" Kim declared her victory, pulling me back and standing straight up.

I squirm a little and look up at her nervously, "Not so tight please? It's kind of hard to breathe."

She just flashes me a cruel grin and gives me a firm squeeze, causing me to yelp out in pain.

"C'mon Kim! Don't hurt him!" Sadie protests.

"When are you going to stop being a little whiner, Sadie? He's a big boy, he can take it, can't you little Kenny?"

She squeezed me again with a short laugh. I couldn't tell which was worse, the pain, or her breath.

Sadie started to reach for me and Kim yanked me back so harshly I thought my neck would break. Her grip on me tightens, squeezing the air out of my lungs. I squirm desperately in her grasp, trying to free my arms so I can have SOME sort of personal security. This helplessness is really getting on my nerves.

"You want him? Come and get him," Kim taunted, starting to back away from Sadie with a wide grin on her face.

"Stop messing around, Kim!" Sadie growled and lunged toward her, but Kim simply stepped out of the way and poor Sadie stumbled over a small house and crashed into a building.

"Clumsy oaf." Kim giggled and held me close to her chest. No wonder she was such an arrogant pain in the ass, she seems to be quite the early bloomer with what seems like budding b-cups. I hear these kinds of things can make a girl obnoxious. I'm pretty sure this is why she's such a bully and it terrifies me to be around her like this. Sadie is just playing, Kim is intentionally causing harm. If Sadie wasn't around, she probably would have eaten me at the door.

Sadie stood up and dusted herself off, glaring back at Kim, "Okay, that's enough, give him back!"

Kim started rubbing me gently against her t-shirt while sneering at Sadie, "He doesn't want to be with you. He would rather be my little plaything, isn't that right widdle boy?" She giggled and stared down at me.

Sadie started charging at Kim again, but Kim simply stepped to the side and stuck her foot out, causing Sadie to trip into another model with a loud crash. I truly wonder how these two are best friends at all.

"You're such a doofus, you know that?" Kim taunts again and holds me up high, leaving me with the fear that I'm headed into her mouth again, but she wasn't even looking at me; her eyes were focused squarely on Sadie who was standing up again. She didn't bother running this time, she just slowly approached with a hand outstretched.

"Give me to me!" She cried out.

Kim suddenly drops me down the neckline of her t-shirt. I plummet; grabbing desperately at the fabric of her shirt as I bounce down her chest and tummy. Her hand slaps against me through the fabric, pinning me firmly against the warm flesh of her stomach, her entire form shaking madly with laughter.

"What are you doing to him?!" I hear Sadie ask.

"He slipped!" Kim giggled.

"Enough already! Let him go!"

I try to wriggle free, and she laughs again. "Ooh, he tickles."

"Kim!"

Kim sighed, “Okay, fine.” She lets go, and I tumble the rest of the way down, falling out of her shirt, arms and legs flailing. By a miracle, I managed to grip the edge of her black skirt with both hands, dangling helplessly at her legs.

"Oh what a NAUGHTY boy you are. Trying to peek up my skirt?"

God what a bitch. How long must I be doomed to this eternal hell? I'm so sick of being so tiny and weak that it pisses me off.

She places her hands on her hips, "Wellllllll? Are you?"

"Of COURSE not. What do I look like? Some sick fuck that gets off on looking at little girls? You're a stupid obnoxious bitch, I have NO idea how Sadie is friends with you!"

Oh when will I learn?

She gasped and with a harsh squeeze at my sides, she snatched me up, holding me in a painful grip at my waist. "Say you're sorry," She whispered, jamming her free index finger firmly into my gut, knocking the wind out of me.

"I'm...sorry," I choke out.

She pressed her finger into my gut once again, "Louder."

"I'm sorry!" I cry out again and she poked me again, releasing a painful cry from me.

"Kim that's enough!" Sadie said and quickly grabbed me from her hands, "He said sorry alright?"

"Did you HEAR what he said to me? Are you really going to let him speak to me like that?"

"Well he wouldn't have gotten mad if you didn't keep picking on him!" Sadie says as she walks out of the city and gently sets me down on the carpet at her feet.

Kim groaned and rolled her eyes, "Oh please, look at him. He's the size of a mouse. He's a some thing out of a fairy tale come to life. You keep babying him like that and he'll just think he's on the same level as us. We're normal, he's tiny, he should show some respect. He's nothing more than a pet at best."

The more she talked the more I wish our roles were reversed so I could knock her block off, ten fold. How DARE she view me as insignificant, the only difference between us is size, I'm a human being just like her. Just because I'm small doesn't give HER or anyone else reason to treat me like low class crap, are we THAT narrow minded as human beings?

At least Sadie was on my side.

I started to walk away from the two, looking back at Sadie from time to time as she seemed to think about Kim's words, hopefully she wouldn't agree. At this point I just wanted to get back to the dollhouse and curl up in bed, but I should have known this wasn't going to be easy.

I heard a crash and then loud thumps on the carpet. "Fuck," I muttered and started making a beeline for the bedroom door.

Kim's foot flies over me and slams down on the carpet in front of me. It was too soon, and too close; unable to stop myself I ended up crashing into the soft, warm, flesh of her foot, which smelled faintly of sweat and leather. I flopped onto my back and rubbed my face with a groan.

"Where you going?" Kim asks, smiling down at me. She raises her foot over me, letting it hover inches above me. I stare up at her pale, wrinkled sole, helpless as it slowly descends. She covers my entire body with her foot. I turn my head to the side as the warm, soft flesh presses down on me with surprising gentleness. "You think you're going to get away from your punishment?"

She presses down harder, starting to drag me back and forth underfoot. The carpet presses into and scratches against my back and face rather painfully, and this went on for a few moments before the pressure decreased and she lifted her foot. I lift my head just to see up at her grinning  face between her spread toes. She grasps me between her big and second toe, squeezing me firmly with them, forcing a loud painful cry from my lungs. "Gotcha!"

Sadie comes over, staring down at me, "I dunno Kim, he looks pretty tired and hurt. I think we should just let him go."

Kim released me and stepped back, "Oh Sadie, you'll never learn will you."

I just rolled over on the carpet, holding my sides and noticed another shadow cast over me. "God, give it a rest already K..." I gasped upon Sadie grinning down at me, then her foot covering me.

It just never stops.

----------

I was sore, exhausted, and I couldn't get the smell of feet, sweat and leather out of my nose and lungs. I was dragging myself down the hall to return to Liara's room, where I was sure more punishment would be waiting for me, or maybe she would actually take pity on me. Or maybe she was asleep, after all there was school tomorrow, so I'd at least be able to rest.

I returned to her room and saw her playing with Susie again, having the times of their lives. I couldn't help but feel emotionally hurt there. Susie was my girlfriend and she looked so happy being toyed with like that, being touched like that. She was supposed to hate it, what gives?

I just hung my head and slowly marched across the carpet toward the dollhouse, trying to block out the sounds of pleasure from the girls. I kind of wanted to talk to Liara about what happened today, but after what happened yesterday, I doubt we're even friends before.

I went into the house, and took a long relaxing shower which I desperately needed after everything that happened and went right to bed without so much as a word to the other two. And what probably hurt me the most...was that I masturbated thinking about what happened to me today.

Ugh I'm really going over the hill.

----------

Day 5 by RamsusXIII

Day 5

Another nightmare this time. Kim squeezing me so hard in her fist that I exploded into numerous chunks.

I decided to sleep in and pretty much decided to remain in the dollhouse for the whole day. I didn't want to see anyone that wasn't my own size. I wasn't sure how much more I could take from this I Am Not A Human Being treatment. Though around noon I awoke to some loud moaning outside the house.

I wasn't surprised to see upon investigating that Susie was on Liara's bed, fingering herself. I sighed and scratched the back of my head.

"Aren't you supposed to be at school," I called out when she was finally done.

She peeked down at me and gave a lazy grin, "She offered to grow me back so I could go, but I declined. I like this far too much."

"What about your friends and family, wouldn't they be worried?"

"Ehh, once in a while I drop by home or give me a call, my folks won't really care."

"What did Liara do to you?"

"Huh?"

"What did she do to you? This doesn't seem like you at all. Since you've been here, you've been naked and constantly touching yourself or letting Liara touch you."

She gave a silly giggle and landed onto the floor, walking over to me. I gulped a bit and backed up, she was easily twice my size, so even that was a little daunting. It made me feel like the smallest thing ever.

"Oh don't be so shy, I just want to talk." She sat down the porch and patted the spot next to her. I reluctantly took a seat.

"You're so jittery, Ken."

"Forgive me if I'm not as radiant as you are. Since I've been here, I've been tormented by giant girls. I've been grabbed at, squeezed, tortured, stepped on and humiliated. The worst part is that I can't do a thing about it."

She gave me a soft small and ruffled my hair, "It'd help if you stopped trying to resist it."

"I can't give up my pride Susie, it's the last thing I have."

"I was the same way you know, but she taught me something. If you just give in, things will be better. Since the first time, I've only had good times with Liara. She takes care of me, makes me feel loved and oh so good."

"I don't like being touched."

Susie gently grabbed my sides and pulled me into her lap, wrapping her large, strong arms around me and holding me close to her. She had this nice smell about her, and had this comforting warmth, but I was still a bit tense.

"Would you just relax?" She asked.

"It's...hard. Everything is just...so big. It's like a brand new world where nothing is supposed to be."

"Hun, you're four inches tall. Of course everything is going to be different."

"I don't like it."

"I dunno, you're pretty cute like this." She gave me a fond squeeze, not painful at all compared to the other squeezes I've gotten lately.

"Yeah yeah I know." I sighed, "Cute and adorable, I've heard it all. I'm not some kind of pet you know."

"Ken, honey. I know how you feel but you have to realize where we stand here. Besides, it's not bad at all. If you would give in, you'd have a pretty easy time. There has to be some aspect you enjoy. From what I heard you and Liara used to have a pretty good time."

"For about two days maybe, then I found out she lied to me just because she wanted to keep me for herself."

Susie sighed and tickled under my chin a little, "To be honest, if she told me what happened, I would have thought she was crazy."

I leaned my head up to look at her, as best as I could anyway, but she always had fine breasts, "Until you saw me for real."

"Even then I couldn't fully wrap my head around it, but I was so angry."

"Why'd you give up? I really thought I had an ally here."

"Pleasure over pain, baby. Liara makes me feel so good, she takes good care of me, feeds me, loves me, and all I have to do is be obedient. And well, it really gets me hot. Her scent, her large fingers all over me, inside of me. It's incredible. She even took me into the shower with her yesterday, shrunk me down a bit and put me inside of her."

"She did WHAT?!"

"It was amazing. It was like receiving the best hug of my life."

I grimaced, "Ugh, what's become of you? You've turned into such a nympho."

She giggled softly, "I know...it surprises me too. Maybe deep down it was always a part of me, I just never knew it existed."

"Are you telling me being manhandled while tiny is a big kink for you?"

"Maybe."

"I think I'm the only sane one here." I wriggled a bit and she let me go, letting me out of her lap.

"And I think you're in denial." She replied.

"Denial about what? I don't ENJOY any of this."

She just smirked, "Think you can fool me?" She stood up in front of me and placed her hands on her hips. "You REALLY don't like any of this?"

I stared up at her for a moment and shook my head slowly, "None of it."

She moved forward and lifted her right leg and draped it over by shoulder, getting rather close to her than I've ever been before. She was horny, wet and presenting her sexy self in front of me. The scent was intoxicating and my body started to quiver. I leaned forward to taste her and thats when everything went into a blur.

I really don't mean to skimp on the details but they really went by in a blur of emotions and euphoria. Everything was just a rush of pleasure I couldn't understand how amazing it felt. Oh God her larger body against mine was just an outrageous feeling; the only time I've ever had a... "session" with someone twice my size and it was incredible.

If this is what she wanted me to enjoy, I certainly could, I did.

But this had to be part of Liara's witchcraft, some sort of trickery to warp my mind. Susie had to be under some kind of spell, and now she was trying to reach that spell out to me.

It just had to be the case.

It just had to.

----------

I wasn't sure how long I was sleeping after our fun, but Liara had already been home for a while. I awoke to some harsh prodding from her fingertip, waking from my slumber flailing and screaming.

"Oh calm down, geez."

I looked up at her squatting over me, catching my breath. "God! Don't do that!"

"Oh shut up."  She flicked her index finger against me, sending me rolling across the carpet, "Don't act like I didn't forget." She said as she stood up.

I ended up rolling across the floor into a discarded sneaker; leaving my head spinning and my body stinging with pain. "Forget? Forget about what?" I called out to her.

In an instant I found myself between her feet, still wearing her black and pink flipflops. "You trying to escape yesterday, you're due for punishment, buddy."

"What?! What happened to me is punishment enough!"

"Oh? Not my fault you got caught is it? If you never tried to run out, that would have never happened."

I just cannot believe this chick, "What the FUCK Liara? Can't I get a break around here? I'm not some kind of pet or slave or child! I'm a goddammed human being! Who is tiny because of you! The least you owe me is some sort of respect!"

She started to smirk down at me while scrunching her toes, "Is that right? So does this normally happen to a human being?" Suddenly her foot lifted up and the sole of her flipflop slapped down on me; driving my body down into the carpet with the rugged tread digging into my body.

I cried out in pain from the pressure and the throbbing, stinging pain. Getting stepped on isn't getting anymore pleasant.

She lifted her foot off of me with a chuckle, "Still a human being? I've never been stepped on before like I was some insect." She stepped down on me again, forcing a scream from my lungs and lifted her foot once more, "Human beings aren't a few inches tall either."

I groaned and squirmed slightly, twitching like an injured bug from being stomped on twice.

"C'mon on, little insect. Show me how human you are. Get up, give me a hug, shake my hand, look me eye to eye."

I slowly rose up on all fours, shaking my head, "S-stop it, this isn't fair. You did this to me..."

"And so I did, what's your point? I shrank you to make you mine, and now you ARE mine. Things would be all so pleasant if you behaved yourself, like Susie. We could have fun all the time, like when we first started, but no, you insist on keeping that stick in your ass and acting like some kind of brat. You're tiny, Kenneth, tiny and helpless. And now it's time that you see that."

I glanced up at her with a frown. I can't believe I was hearing pretty much the same thing Sadie's crazy friend said, but there was truth to what she said. I am small, and unable to do much on my own. I sleep in the safety of the dollhouse because of her, I eat happily cause of her. She takes care of me...but still. "Even so, that's no reason to treat me like this."

"Like what?"

I stood up, "Like some kind of pet."

"Oh if you haven't noticed, I stopped doing that a long time ago. Only pets get nice treatment, you're below a pet at this point. Or maybe this is what you like, hmm? Are you a little masochist, Kenny?"

"What?! Of course not?"

"You sure? You seem to be leading this life of abuse. If you didn't like it, I'm sure you'd stop." She grinned, lifting her foot, "I think you like getting stepped on, which do you like? With footwear or without? Or maybe with socks on?"

I raised my fists in anger, "Shut up! I don't like getting stepped on! Infact I'm sick of it!"

She set her foot down and stooped down to get closer to me, still grinning, "Don't think I don't know. You've been masturbating quite a bit since you've been here."

I bit down on my lower lip, because she was right. I purposely left out some details just to make myself look better. All of these incidents...have been turning me on, as much as I didn't want them too. It's part of the reason why I was angry so much, that my body would betray me like this.

Liara reached down with a fingertip and pressed it against my groin with a giggle, forcing a whimper from me, "Just as I expected. I'm going to find out what exactly it is that turns you on, Kenneth." Before I could say anything more, she snatched me up on her hands and went to sit down on the bed. Susie was nearby as well, watching quietly.

Liara laid me out on her palm and proceeded to tug at my boxers with her fingernails; I tried to resist, squirming and pulling them back, but she succeeded on getting them off, exposing my goods.

"I'll tell you what," she suggested while keeping her eyes on my erection, "Every time you cum, I'll shrink you by whatever amount I decide. If you manage to not cum, or go soft. I'll return you back to normal. How does that sound?"

I narrow my eyes and glare at her, "Sounds like you're full of crap! That's not fair at all!"

"Way to look the gift horse in the mouth, whiner. If you're such a big tough man you'd agree to my terms instead of complaining. Don't you have any pride?"

She knew exactly where to hit me verbally; those words stung right in the heart. I clenched my teeth and growled, glancing off to the side, "Fine. I'll play by your stupid rules."

"Good, then let's find out what makes you tick."

----------

I should have known there would be some sort of catch, or trick to this. Because the moment she began touching me, I was overwhelmed with pleasure. Her large fingertip pressing against my member, rubbing gingerly; it felt incredible. Each rub sent ripples of pleasure through me, the bumps of her fingerprint adding to the sensation. It was hard to fight against, hard to resist. This had to be more of her witchcraft, there's no way a simple handjob...well...fingerjob could feel this good.

Liara was just grinning the whole time as she played with my genitals, but I knew she became more serious once she started to stroke me off using her thumb and her index finger; and it wasn't before long that she got what she wanted: me shooting off my load onto her fingers and her hand.

"Well would you look at that?" She giggled, "Quite a little mess you made here." She licked at her fingers with a little chuckle, "Mmm not bad, not bad at all. What makes this even better is that you get to shrink!"

"W-wait Liara, please don't." He pleaded while catching my breath, "I don't want to get any smaller."

Her eye began to glow that red color, just like then she shrunk Susie, "Sorry, rules are rules, and down you go!" Her eye then shimmered and I felt that paralyzing chill over my body. I felt a strong tugging sensation, as if something was pulling me down from within. I saw Liara's face slowly get larger, the warmth of her hand stronger, the soft smoothness of her skin even more inviting.

"Mmmm...there." Her voice echoed over me. I could feel her breath washing over me, smelling of chocolate, more so than before. It's like as if my senses kicked up even stronger now that I'm smaller. "Two inches is quite a difference isn't it? Now you're no bigger than my thumb. Hehehe..."

She had no idea. The difference was enormous, but I was too busy trying to pull myself together. The way she whispered, the feelings, the scents. It was such a big change that I found myself quickly becoming erect once again, much to her pleasure.

"I guess you like that hmm?" She giggled, "Well you're a bit too small for me to use my fingers right now, I might end up hurting you...but there's always a plan B."

Before I could ask what plan B was, she slowly parted her lips and rolled her tongue out and flicked the tip of it against my member. I instantly shuddered in response and groaned. I couldn't find the will power to struggle and fight, I couldn't find the words to protest. I simply delighted in that hot, wet, organ dragging over my dick. My mind was in line with my body, I actually enjoyed it. I lifted my hips, wanting more; I wanted to feel her tongue all over me. But I know she was more focused on what was between my legs, eager to make me climax so she can make me even smaller. At this point I somewhat wanted it, just so I can experience everything in even greater detail. My rational mind was long gone at this point.

I wasn't before long that I splurt up my goo onto her tongue; leaving me a quivering mess on her hand. She said more words to me, but they were just garbled echoes I couldn't make out. I did understand that I was doomed to get even smaller. I was aware when it happened as well, when I saw her eye glow again, then came that chill, and that pulling feeling.

This time I went down past one inch, everything in my peripheral vision was a distant blur. All I could see were Liara's gigantic fingers and her massive lips pulled back in huge smirk. I tried to pull myself together, but it was all so overwhelming. She started to whisper; more than likely commenting on my size, but I was distracted by her breath swirling around me, bringing me to full arousal once again. I was at the point where being this overwhelmed and overpowered as a turn on to me. She didn't even have to do anything besides blow on me (which she did).

Then it was at that moment my rationality returned, my mind clicked. I suddenly sat up with a scream and tried to scramble away towards the other edge of her hand. She tilted her hand slightly and sent me tumbling forward, causing me to flop into a large pool of white, sticky fluid...my sticky white fluid.

It dawned on me now. I was really that small. The mess I made at two and four inches tall, is like a river to me at the size I am now.

I could hear Liara's loud laughter like booming thunder around me, followed by some words I couldn't make out, but I know it was basically relating to my plight. I never thought I'd hit a point where I'd be so small that even sound would be beyond me.

She brought her fingertip over and pushed it against me, causing my sticky self to cling to it. She pulled me from the safety from her hand and lowered me down (which was an extremely long long long LONG drop mind you) to the bed in which a now giant-to-me Susie snatched me up in her hands.

"Ohmygosh! He is ADORABLE!" She exclaimed; at least I could make her out.

Liara made more thunderous noises, but I was pretty sure I could make out the word: "Play."

"Really?" Susie responded and instantly looked down at me, "I hope you won't be mad at me, Kenny, but I really wanted to play with you like this for a while."

"Ugh...Susie...please, let me rest. I'm a mess and I came like twice in a row!"

Of course at this point my protests were intentionally ignored. This is all part of Liara's little training game I'm sure.

Susie sat down in a half lotus position, her legs laid down with her feet up, parallel and her soles facing each other. She dropped me right in between her feet and grinned brightly. Knowing where this was going, I tried bolting to my feet and running to safety, but before I could get anywhere, her toes closed in around me, gripping my diminutive body tightly. She squeezed and wriggled her toes around me, naturally forcing another erection from me. She'd loosen her grip and tighten it, clamp her big toes around my head and then release it. She'd rub me all over, watching me intently.

But it wasn't completely one sided, I did my fair share; kissing and licking at her toes while grinding my hips against them.

"Oooh!" She squealed, "You like that do you? Like being small? Or maybe it's my feet?"

I would have responded, but I was too busy being ravaged by monstrous peds. This whole thing continued until I finally climaxed onto her foot, leaving her a giggling mess. She released me and I promptly fell over on my back, catching my breath.

"Ugh...no more. I'm really sore down there..."

Susie slowly rose up on the balls of feet and grinned down at me with her fingers rubbing lightly at her soaked nether lips, "Oh don't worry, it's my turn now...I always wanted to try this myself..."

I slowly widened my eyes and gasped as she parted those lower lips; her hot, sticky juices dripping over me like a light rain shower. She slowly reached down and gripped my waist, slowly drawing me closer to her womanhood, "C'mon little Kenny, my pussy's gonna gobble you all up!"

"W-wait!" I cried out, "Is this safe?! You're not gonna put my WHOLE body in there right? Seriously! I might die if you put me in there!"

"You're just scared hun...I've been waiting for this for a while...I'm not going to miss this chance..."

She started by slipping my legs in together, releasing a panicked yelp from me. Oh it was SO hot and so tight fitting. "Please Susie! I'll melt or suffocate in there! Or even worse! Squished! This is just going way too far! I won't make it out of this!"

But my pleas went ignored and she pushed me further and further in, flopping onto her back and raising her legs with a squeal as she started pushing down on my head, shoving my whole body into her.

The whole experience was rather hard to describe. Thankfully she wasn't so tight that I could be crushed  and even though I was basically drowning in her love juices, I could still breathe. It was eerie how the walls were just moving around me, it was frightening...but also very exciting. The heat was intense, her juices were so slimy on my body, and the pressure was so strong. I started to believe things weren't so bad until the walls contracted around me in an intense grip, forcing the wind from my chest in a loud gasp.

The walls held down on me tightly and firmly while the juices built up around me. At that rate I was either going to suffocate or be squished; but soon after the walls released. Allowing me to breathe.....

----------

===Susan===

It was incredibly difficult to control myself. It felt so much better than I could ever have dreamed. To just feel him wriggling around in there was so...OOOH. Words could not describe it. I let up just a bit to allow him to rest a bit...and then...

----------

===Kenneth===

Here we went again. Even tighter this time, her juices far built up than before. But it's nowhere as bad as I make it out to be, it was truly an experience. I was suffering, but I was not. It was just thrilling to feel it everywhere! My entire body was being embraced, massaged, squeezed and compressed; truly unbelievable.

----------

===Susan===

I could only wish that I knew how he felt right now. I've been through this myself with Liara, but what goes through your head during that time is also a thrilling part.  Ngh, he felt so GOOD in there, but I thought about how HE felt. As he terrified? Did he feel utterly powerless? Did he feel hurt by my actions? Was he suffering?

Oh WOW! I was nowhere near ready to let him go, at least not until I came. The feeling was just far too incredible!

----------

===Kenneth===

My world was in absolute darkness of pink and red. It was pure chaos. If the heat didn't kill me the intense pressure certainly would. But I was so consumed with arousal it was driving me nuts. It didn't even matter to me! Was I suffering? Was this hell? Was it heaven? Everything went into a blur again, I couldn't think straight...I couldn't even see. I could only feel, taste, and smell. And that was just perfect for me.

Everything just went tighter...wetter...ugh...I couldn't last...everything was blurring out...and going black....

----------

Day 6 by RamsusXIII

Day 6

I woke up the next day with a gasp, looking around frantically from my bed. Was I dead? Was I alive?

"Calm down, hun." I heard Susie call out, and felt her arms around my shoulders.

"Wh-whuh?!" I looked at her in surprise, eye to eye. EYE TO EYE. We were the same size, in the same bed and in our underwear. "Whoa? What happened?"

"Take it easy. We're the same size, Liara made us both 2 inches tall after our fun last night. Which I want to thank you for." She giggled and gave me a quick kiss, "I was a bit worried though...though you might have been hurt...or worse." She hugged me tighter, "I'm glad you weren't."

I sighed with relief and rubbed my forehead, "You know...I think you're right. I think I'm starting to enjoy all of this...last night was amazing..."

"I'm so happy to hear that. It almost broke my heart to watch you get tortured. Everything will be fine now."

"I'll miss our old lives though. I mean my family and my friends still don't know, and now you're missing."

"Oh c'mon, forget about all that. Let's just be happy together here, huh?"

I hesitated for a moment in my response and then nodded, "Y-yeah...let's be happy together."

"Good!" She giggled and hugged me tightly while messing with my hair, "To celebrate our new found happiness. Let's have some fun?"

As soon as she said those words I felt that strong tugging feeling again and saw Susie's body getting larger around me. I began to panic and tried to squirm free, successfully wriggling from her arms and falling off the bed as I was still shrinking. "No! No! No!" I cried out and her foot came down and pinned me to the floor.

"C'mon Kenny. Don't tell me you're still being freaked out." She giggled and grabbed me in between her toes, lifting her foot to see me better.

I tried to squirm, but she held me with just the right amount of force, "How did you...?"

"Liara taught me a few of her little secrets." She grinned brightly and gave me a little squeeze, "You're just so adorable when you're tiny, I can't help myself."

I groaned from the squeeze and fell slightly limp against her toes, "C'mon Susie, not you too. Can't I catch a break?"

She just blinked and looked at me as if I had two heads, "Don't you enjoy this? You seemed to have the time of your life."

"I...well," I started to sputter, "I thought it was Liara's doing! I'm trying NOT to be seen as some kind of toy here! Sadie sees me as one, her stupid friend views me as one...Liara...and now you, even though we're both tiny! What the hell gets you people off over having power over me? Are you all THAT twisted? My life and well being means nothing to you? NONE OF YOU? Just because I may give into something...just cause it's enjoyable doesn't mean I like it! I'm pissed enough over myself for getting off on all of this! It's all of Liara's stupid magic shit! Trying to make me believe I enjoy this treatment, that I like being around gigantic feet, that I like being manhandled, that I like being tiny! I don't like any of it!"

I think now I've hit my snapping point.

"I don't like these dumb games, I don't like being stepped on. I don't like being coddled or petted, being treated like someone's dumb little pet animal! I'm tired at being at everyone's mercy! Why did this have to happen to me?! I just want my life back! I want to go back home to my bed, be around my family, live my life. I don't want to live the life someone made up for me! No one cares, not even you! You're the one person I thought I could trust!"

Now I've seen Susan angry before, but she was giving me a look I've never seen before. If looks could kill, I'd be impaled on the razor sharp, poison daggers she was glaring at me with right now. "You little bastard..." She muttered and flicked her toes, launching me from her foot and sending me flying through the air.

I flew into the wall and fell to the floor with a groan, my body stinging with pain and I was surprised I was still in good shape. Beyond surprised even, no broken bones, no death. I was still alive?

"Surprised?" Susie called out as she came stomping up toward me, that powerful glare still focused on me, "Liara took some precautions when she shrunk us. Surprised you haven't noticed sooner. I mean think about it, you've been stepped on a few times right? Maybe squeezed as hard as possible. And while it hurt, or was rather uncomfortable, you've made it out just fine."

As I stared at her toes, I realized she was right. Liara must have done it to me after Sadie 'played' with me.

"But don't get it wrong, you're not invincible. Just able to take a bit more punishment."

I didn't like the way this was going, especially with that dark tone in her voice.

Susie sighed and placed her hands on her hips, "Really Kenneth. What is your problem? It's like you don't want to be loved. Why won't you give it up?"

"This wasn't my choice, Susie! My life was taken from me, it's like I was stolen away! No one came up to me and asked, 'Oh Kenneth, how would you like to be shrunk down to a mere fraction of your size and lose your rights as a human being?'"

Susie lifted her foot and slammed it down right next to me, the sheer impact sending me tumbling to the side, "You know if I knew how STUPID you were I wouldn't have gotten into a relationship with you. Listen you dumbass. You can't exactly be a human at this size now can you?! Or is this stupid dollhouse fooling you into thinking you're human? You're in a DOLLHOUSE! And before this you were in a SHOEBOX! Tell me of a human who lives in a shoebox, Kenneth! NO ONE! You can't even look ME in the eye, only in the ankle." She sweeps her foot out and it collides into me, wiping me out across the floor.

I slowly struggled to my feet, watching with slightly disoriented vision as she stomps toward me again, "Are you trying to tell me I'm supposed to accept this?"

"It would be far easier on yourself. Why are you still fighting this losing battle? You have no idea what you're up against? Do you?" She asks me while sliding her foot forward and setting the clear nail of her bigtoe under my chin.

I was forced to stare up at her, feel her words shatter my pride. The girl I loved of all people. "Please Susie, there has to be a way."

"There is no way. And you need to learn this and accept it, even if I have to teach you myself. Our old lives are gone, and this is our new one. We're pets now, we need someone to take care of us, we're not going to survive on our own without getting killed. We're well treated, we even have a home. What don't you understand?"


I shook my head slowly, "I understand it...but I don't want it."

Susie sighed and flicked her toe, knocking me onto my back. "We can't always get what we want. I'm going to get it through your head somehow, Kenneth, even if things between us have to change."

I looked up at her in confusion, "Wh-what are you talking about?"

"From now on...you're going to be my little toy when Liara isn't around. During the days, you're mine and she has US for the evenings. We aren't equals anymore."

"What?! How can you say that?"

"Shut it! You're obviously torn between this new life that you secretly enjoy, and your old life that you feel that you must go back to because you think it's 'right'. You're going to learn your place."

Susie promptly lifted her foot and hovered it over me; leaving the sole of her foot to take up my view. Her pink, wrinkled, sole is slightly dirty from being barefoot all the time and there was a faint smell of sweat. I was mesmerized by the sight and was unable to move, the only thing I was feeling was a buzzing at my groin, a building tightness. 'Learn my place'...I'm starting to hear those words far too often now. How can I be content with a life as a pet? One part of me even wonders...why can't I accept it?

"It's no secret now that you like feet," She fanned her toes out and stared down at me between them, "But what really gets your gears turning hmm? Do you want to kiss them? Worship them? Or do you prefer it when they take complete control over you?"

I just laid there, not moving, not responding.

"No answer hmm? Giving me the silent treatment, Kenny? You should be all over your favorite part of the girl you love so much. Or maybe you don't like the simple, gentle stuff. You like it rough, don't you? Oh I know! You want me to step on you!"

I started to quiver, but with a feeling I didn't understand. I wanted to protest, but at the same time I didn't. Is this more witchcraft? Or more of...myself? Did I want her to step on me?

"I...do..." I said softly, wanting to kill myself at this point.

"What was that?"

"Step on me."

"Hmmmmmmmm?"

"I said STEP ON ME GODDAMMIT!" I yelled out.

"Oh my!" She gasped with fake surprise, "Why Kenny, are you sure? You might get hurt! I might turn you into a little pancake! Sure you want me to do that?"

I played right into her game. The whole time she was attacking my rationality, while invoking my hormones and my feelings toward her. She tricked me, but I didn't realize it. She was sitting right in my head, and I didn't notice. "Do it! Step on me! Crush me! Mash me into the floor! I can't take it anymore!"

She tilted her foot down to prod me with her big toe and smirked, "Beg me to do it."

God...dammit. "Please!" I plead pathetically, "Step on me. Please crush me!" If I'm lucky she might just kill me and this nightmare would end.

"You got it honey!" She said with a giggle and raised her foot even higher to bring it down upon me with tremendous force.

Maybe this is what it was like to have a building fall on me, or maybe have a tank dropped on me. My body was wracked with intense, excruciating pain. Never have I felt something so horrible in my life. Upon impact I was suddenly seeing random colors and stars; my body arched as it twisted and convulsed in pain, pushing itself further into the flesh that smashed down on me. My head burned from a vicious headache and rang with an echoing explosion. The pressure nearly drove my body to explode, and the worst of it all: I climaxed onto her sole.

"Oh...naughty." I heard her say as she lifted her foot off of me to look at the mess on the bottom of her foot. "Quite a bit for a little fellow, hmm?"

I simply groaned in response, still surprise that I'm still alive and breathing; though with a massive headache. I'm not invincible yet THAT didn't kill me? What would it take? This isn't a safety precaution, this is cruel and unusual punishment.

"Are you happy now?" I responded bitterly before trying to get up...only to find out I couldn't move. My entire body felt incredibly heavy; I couldn't move an inch. Dear God, was I paralyzed?! Or is this more magic crap?

"Maybe, but that was more for you than it was for me. The feet thing is pretty fun I admit, but only when I can really work you. Poor little baby looks so tired right now. I guess I'll have to do the work now huh?" She gave me a wink and giggled walking off for a while, probably to clean off her foot.

For a few minutes I just laid there, still unable to move realizing that my entire body just went numb, yet I could still feel everything. Maybe I just took far too much damage, but I secretly admit I enjoyed it. And thats what bothers me. I don't want to enjoy being dominated and humiliated, I don't want to lose all control. But I have, and I'm starting to like it.

But if they find out, they'll just lord it over me. Ugh I'm so confused on what I want. It hasn't even been a week since I first shrank and it's slowly settling in, even Susie got used to it in an instant. Maybe I should just give up...it's sort of fun anyway...my body certainly enjoys it anyway.

After I had some more moments to think to myself, Susie came back over toward me, feet on both sides of my immobile body. She held a flat piece of wood and some rubber bands in her hand and looked down at me.

"Had plenty of rest? Cause I want to have my fun now." She squat down over me and grinned, placing my body onto the board and used the rubber bands to strap me to it. "You know the few times I got to crush you...I really enjoyed it. I started wondering if I was a sadist or something...and maybe I am, but I don't have to feel guilty if I can't kill you, right?"

"What? Crush me? You...like that?" Now that I think about it, she really seemed to delight in mincing me with her toes, smothering me in her vagina, and stomp on me like a bug. Do we all really have these hidden desires deep within us? Things about ourselves we don't find out until it actually happens?

Susie gave a little frown, "Aww I sound like a big freak don't I? But it's so...taboo, so kinky. I never thought such a thing could be exciting." Her lips quickly rose and spread into a wide grin, "And since you can't go splat..." She stood up and turned around, bending her knees and shaking her rear over me, "I'm gonna squish ya s'more."

----------

That night I couldn't sleep. I just laid there in bed beside Susie's gentle snoozing, staring up at the fake ceiling of this dollhouse. I was still having some trouble letting go of my old life. With a grumble I slipped out of bed, sporting just my boxers. I headed out of the dollhouse and into Liara's bedroom, intent on waking her up just to talk, but before even climbing up the bedsheets, I noticed she wasn't there to begin with.


I investigated, my findings leading me into the hall. Back when I was normal sized, I've seen all of Liara's house before, but at this size, I've only been in her room, the living room and Sadie's room. The remaining rooms where their mother's room, the guest room, and the basement.


I wandered down the dark hall, my tiny footsteps pattering lightly on the cool wood floor. I stuck to the walls, just in case and made it past Sadie's silent room, approaching the door to the basement. I began to move past it, but paused upon hearing voices from behind it. More than once voice; one could make out was Liara's but the other I could barely hear. I tried to listen to the conversation, but it was to no avail; what could be going on? Who could she be talking to at this hour? And why in the basement?


My wondering came to a short stop as I heard her footfalls coming up the stairs. Before I could begin to run, the door swung open and slammed into me, wiping me out and tumbling across the floor. Thankfully, I wasn't seen nor heard.


“That's too bad,” I heard Liara spoke, “Now I have to make an example out of you...” She said as her feet thudded past me, heading into the bathroom.


I quickly got up onto my feet to go and take a good look. Thankfully, she didn't bother to close the door; what could she possibly be doing? Who was she talking to?


I managed a good view from the crack in the door. Liara was standing straight up, holding something in her fist...no...it was someONE. A tiny person, ANOTHER TINY PERSON? I bit down on my lip, unable to believe she shrunk someone else...and making an example out of them? An example to who? Are there more in the basement?!


“You're CRAZY!” I heard the tiny voice cry out. It didn't sound familiar to me, so it isn't anyone I knew.


Liara smirked and released her fingers, letting him fall a little before grabbing him by his leg and letting him dangle. “Crazy? Maybe. I almost believe it even. But does it matter? You're just another victim in a large string of disappearances. No one is going to come for you, anyone who has tried suspecting me ended up shrunk themselves or had their memory wiped. Don't you know resisting me is pointless? But now it's too late, your friends and family will never see you again.”


On normal circumstances, I would have been boiling with anger, but instead I was shocked, rather terrified. Has she been shrinking others all this time? Wiping memories? How far has this gone?


“It's all over for you little one.” Liara laughed and let him drop. He landed on the top of her foot and bounced off and onto the floor in front of her toes. And in one quick motion, she lifted her foot and slammed down on top of him with such a sickening noise I almost felt like puking. One harsh squishing crunch, made even worse that she started twisting her foot back and forth as if she was grinding out a cigarette.


I just stared on like a deer caught in headlights, unable to move. Even worse was the burning in my loins. I was completely turned on by what she had done.


“Such a shame.” She sat down on the toilet and plucked up a sheet of paper towel so she could clean up the mess, “But it's almost amazing how easy it is...wouldn't you agree Kenneth?”


I felt a chill down my spine and suddenly snapped to attention, looking over at her smiling face, “I...uh...” How long did she know I was there?


“Don't be so surprised. I saw you spying. Though judging by your little friend there, you don't seem too horrified. Did you enjoy that Kenneth? Did you like me crushing that guy under my foot?”


I simply just glanced down at my feet, looking past the bulge in my underwear, feeling completely embarrassed.


“Aww, what's all that for? C'mere little guy.” Liara giggled, tapping her black toenails on the floor, “Let me help you with that.”


I went over to her like an obedient child, placing myself at her feet. She quickly slide her foot forward and seized me in between her big and second toe, giving me a firm playful squeeze, causing me to utter a moan from my throat. She ground me in between them, not saying a single word until I came; completely soaking my boxers and falling limp against her foot.


“There...there...” She whispered, reaching down and plucking me up. She removed my boxers and took a damp washcloth to clean me off. “You're quite the sadist aren't you? Getting excited by me crushing that poor tiny little guy. I'm sure you have some questions, but let's leave that for tomorrow huh? I bet you're just exhausted.” She giggled and brought me up to her lips, pressing a warm, wet kiss to my tiny form. And stood up to carry me back to her room and urge me back to the dollhouse where I could get some sleep.

Day 7 by RamsusXIII

Day 7


This marks my last entry on this thing. No I'm not dead, but I've hit a point where I'm completely content with this lifestyle. On top of that, it's pretty hard to keep up with this thing, and I no longer need it. I don't need anyone to know about this, chances are, I already know you. Chances are, this won't even get out for anyone to see it, but in any case, this is my final entry.


From here on out, nothing would ever be the same. At least to me. Around the afternoon, Liara had Susie and I sat on her bed. She closed the door and joined us, her massive form sitting cross legged in front of us.


“I somewhat hoped you'd never find out. But this little thing is getting harder and harder to hide I guess.” She giggled, smiling down to both of us, “To start. Kenny, you're not the first person I shrunk. Infact, you're the tenth person. The first time it was an accident. I was just messing around with a spell, then it actually worked! I made some random freshmen doll sized right before my eyes. Little by little I continued, shrinking others, one after another. Then you, then Susie, then more people at school. Of course many became suspicious, but I shrunk them too. But for those that held too much of a risk to shrink, I simply wiped out their memories of any incident. It's the perfect plan.”


“But I don't understand...why do all of this?” I asked, more out of fear and concern than anything else.


“It's so exciting. Maybe I've turned into a bit of a power freak, but I don't care. It's AMAZING. To have so many people at your feet giving themselves to you. It's intoxicating. And they like it just as much, like you two. I'm so used to people thinking I'm such a weirdo, and having people I have complete control over me at my mercy? It's makes me feel so good.” She smiled brightly and sat back. “Sorry I had to be so rough about it. But if I hadn't broken you in, you could have gotten yourself killed, and I wouldn't want to see that Kenneth.” She reached out with a fingertip and rubbed my head.


Like the good, grateful puppy I was, I leaned happily into her touch. Nothing to complain about, after all, I did like it, but something did bother me a bit...”What about my family?” I asked.


Liara smiled and took Susie and I up into her hands, “Thought you would ask.” She got up from the bed and went out of her room and down into the basement with us in tow. Upon seeing the little space she had prepared for her targets. I was surprised. She had a tiny civilization going on here! Tiny homes and schools, it's as if she made her own little world in a literal sense! By right I should think she's insane, but I was far too impressed with the progress.


She brought me over to a group of houses, setting me down in front of one and knocked on the roof. After about a minute, the door opened, and I saw them all. My parents, my siblings, my dog. Liara shrunk them all and kept them here. No words were exchanged, they all looked worried, confused, and at the same time relieved. I ran up to them and there was a group hug.



Time simply went on and little by little, my whole perception of reality changed. I forgot about the life I originally came from, everyone did. The only time I can even remember such a thing is when I look back at these pages. It's almost like a silly story, like a work of fiction, but a part of me reminds me that it's real, somewhat real. We just go about our daily lives, obeying Liara and worshipping her. Once in a while someone complains, usually one of the new people, and they quickly learn their lesson, or we don't ever see them again.


All in all life is good, Liara still pays special attention to Susie and I, and now I've finally found my place. I no longer have a need to write in this thing and I don't know where it'll end up now that I'm throwing it out. If someone on the outside comes across this, it's no longer a cry for help. I'm happy right where I am. Don't try to rescue us, you'll just end up with us, and if it's a lifestyle you're interested in, feel free to join us.




- Kenneth Starr

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1092