The Little People by chulu
Summary:

So I remember the Twight Zone episode with the astronaut finding people smaller than ants and having his way with them. So this story features Abbie Miller a character in some of my other stories. So come along and read about a 5 foot tall petite woman taking over a planet.


Categories: Giantess, New World Order, Sci-Fi, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 4393 Read: 11429 Published: September 21 2021 Updated: October 19 2021

1. Chapter 1 by chulu

2. Chapter 2 by chulu

3. Chapter 3 by chulu

4. Chapter 4 by chulu

Chapter 1 by chulu

Abbie Miller was the shortest astronaut in NASA history. Barely 5 feet tall and very slender and petite although in great shape. She was also highly intelligent. She was able to fix any electrical issues even without resources. She just had a gift on it. But NASA was overlooking or turning a blind eye has they say.

 

Abbie was also a Psychopath. She was able to hide it for years, but a routine audit by some of the best shrinks in the world discovered some disturbing things. They reviewed the entire flight crew has this was going to be a long mission. Learning about Abbie was tough. Abbie was barely active online. She was a transfer from across the country, able to hide that she had severe mental problems. Here are her psychiatrist notes from highschool that was burried.

 

“Abbie is assuredly convinced that she is special, unique and can only interact and associate with other special, uniquely qualified or high-status people.

Insists on being treated with excessive adulation, admiration, attention and  affirmation.  Or, if not, then desires instead to be feared and viewed as infamous or notorious.

Abbie demonstrates a sense of grandiosity and self-importance e.g., grossly exaggerates skills, accomplishments, talents, connections and personality traits to the point of lying; demands to be recognized as superior without demonstrating actual achievement to support the claim.

Exploits personal relationships focusing only on her own goals at the expense of others.  

Abbie demonstrates characteristics of at least one of the two narcissistic types: 'The Cerebral Narcissist' and she is driven with fantasies of boundless success, notoriety, tremendous power or omnipotence and incomparable brilliance. 

Abbie believes she is “above the law” and all knowing (omnipresent). Behaves in a superior, invincible, immune way, and when questioned or frustrated by people she views as either inferior or unworthy – rages.

Abbie is possessing a strong sense of entitlement and demanding full and unquestionable compliance with her unreasonable expectations for special favor and exemplary treatment.

Possesses a severe lack of empathy. Cannot accept - or even acknowledge - the  needs, feelings, desires, choices, preferences or priorities of another.

Treatment is limited as Abbie refuses medication and she pretends to be normal around others.”

 

So NASA buried this report. So if she pretends to not be crazy around others, than so be it. She had good reports from her superiors. Her coworkers however had mixed reviews. One was scared of her. She would get this look from time to time. It was hard to explain the look Abbie gives her. Its like, I own you and you do what I say. The woman afraid of her was 5,9 and a amature body builder. Abbie seamed to radiate Goddess.

 

Abbie seamed to take charge in any situation. She was a master at hypnosis. She allegedly hypnotized a class room of rowdy high school kids plus the teacher. All the men went impotent. They could get aroused like normal but nothing going on down there. She permentally castrated them mentally. There was no reversal. I guess you don’t talk when she is giving a presentation. 

 

So Abbie and a small crew set off to explore the edges of the solar system. The new technology made the shuttle go 20 times faster than before. They could explore the solar system in 6 months. 3 days into the trip a subspace warp conduit appeared and sucked in the ship. For about one minute the shuttle was knocked around and the crew just held on.

 

Then they reappeared 80,000 light years away on the other side of the galaxy. The shuttle craft was in trouble. It was coming apart. They saw they were in range of a small class M planet and headed towards it. Abbie tried to fix the electric circuits but they were to far gone. She looked around the ship and realized they only had one minute to escape. By her calculations that were world renound, it would take the entire crew 3 minutes to board the escape shuttle.

 

And another 30 seconds to take off. No time she thought and jumped in sealing the door and bypassed any disarm codes. The crew was shocked to see the shuttle jettison out and head for the planet. Seconds later it exploded completely. Abbie headed for the planet. It was slightly smaller than earth but a 25/75 ratio of oxygen and nitrogen.

 

The terrain was strange. The closer she got and it still looked so far away. There were slight rock formations about 50 feet tall here and there but it was mostly flat with green moss of some kind and tons and tons of grey areas. Her shuttle was damaged in the atmosphere and she almost landed in a grey patch but found some yellow, like a dessert.

It was a rough hit but could have been worse. The communication and jets were fried. Abbie did have science stations working, but nothing else. She estimated that the warp field was a coincidence and was now long gone from her solar system. She estimated she was on the other side of the galaxy with no way to leave the planet. SHE WAS STUCK! 

 

Frustrated she went into a rage. It was very rare anyone ever saw this side of her. If you looked into her eyes it was like nothing was there. She broke her wrist on a panel. She slowed down panting and breathing hard. She opened the shuttle door. She thought I am stuck here for the rest of my life whether I like it or not. Lets check out this planet..

 

Chapter 2 by chulu

Chapter 2

 

If the people of earth could name this planet it would be planet Minion. The population was about 350 billion. They were nice and kind people. They were exactly like earth people except one tiny gene was different. We will find out more about that gene later. But for now the people looked just like us. Only on our planet they would be half the size of this period. . 

 

They were hard working and peaceful. They had advanced technology, but never developed to many weapons. Instead focus was given on birth rate increases. While they looked like us they were what Earth should strive to be. They were kind and compassionate to a fault. They looked out for each other. 

 

But there way of life was about to change, forever. On the horizon a giant object almost bigger than even their great capitol city of Grandstone. They thought it would land on Grandstone, but instead went to the grand dessert. Something about the planet and the orange suns subspace ionic rays made life impossible for the Minions. It made them sick and even age faster.

 

So they stayed away and looked on has the giant ship landed on the horizon. Several minutes passed has the military, or what they consider to be a military, sent in aircrafts to watch. Several drones got close has the door opened and Billions from around planet Minion watched. Then a woman larger than ever thought possible emerged. 

 

The woman appeared to be injured and upset. She stepped out of the craft and her foot sank into the sand. A loud thud could be felt. Then another has her other foot stepped down. Some how Abbie had grabbed her personal pack before getting on the shuttle. So now she was dressed in shorts and had an outfit on that looked like Dr. Ellie Sattler from Jurassic Park. Just think more tiny and petite. To the Minions her “petite” boots looked terrifying. 

 

They had never witnessed cruelty in there society. But some hoped she was nice and kind. But they drew the shit lotto. She was the LAST one they wanted. Some thought well she's injured and the sun might take her down. Abbie looked at the sun and collapsed. Her body convulsed. 

 

Some were hoping the giant woman would just pass quickly away. Abbie felt like she was suffocating and starting removing clothes. Not aware that billions were watching her flat chest and bony ribs, but very pretty for her “small size” Then she went into a trance and looked down at her broken wrist and felt it tingling like when your foot falls asleep then it stopped.

 

It was healed. The gene in her body reacted with the subspace ions from the sun. It made the gene heal her body. She also felt full and not thirsty any more. Infact she felt great.  The leaders watched stunned. How can something be so powerful. All of her injuries were healed. 

 

The generals estimated that even with there most powerful weapons, might cause a sunburn on the spot. But what does it matter. Our sun will heal and even feed her. Abbie got up and put on her clothes. She then headed for the green and grey patches.

 

Panic took over. The cities were so densely populated evacuation was impossible. After a few minutes walking she got to the edge of the dessert. Strange the atmospheric clouds were around her shins and ankles. She stepped on the moss and it crunched. Than another step and another. 

 

She got to the edge of a grey patch. She looked down at it and tapped it with her boot. She could hear the crunch and saw dust. What kinda crystals are these? Meanwhile panic erupted from her foot tap. Millions died in an instant. We must communicate with her. 

 

Abbie looked down at dense spot and placed her entire boot on it and shifted some weight on to her foot. Meanwhile the Minions found her ships frequency and sent a message. Her triquarter beeped and using universal translation the Minions talked to the goddess for the first time. 

 

Stop. There are people down here. Your stepping on a city right now. Abbie looked at the message and froze. Everyone on the planet wondered what she was thinking, then she smiled for the first time. In an instant it all came together. The sun healing her, the clouds at her feet, and the distance from anyone else her size. 

 

All these years suppressing all these emotions and now she could be free. She was free. She then casually walked into the grey patch, like one entering a beach heading to the ocean. Time to do what I have always wanted to do.

 

Chapter 3 by chulu

Chapter 3

 

Abbie simply strolled along. Millions and millions more died. Just to be clear said Abbie, I can do whatever I want. This was so liberating. She slammed her boot down on another dense part and felt explosions even up to her shins. Must have hit a fuel station or power plant she thought. Fires spread and she thought, well good luck with that. She giggled. 

 

So to be clear slaves. Yes everyone on this planet is now owned by me. You will obey without question or hesitation. My first rule is never ever ask me a question. EVER. I don’t care for a second what any of you think or want. She then jumped up and down on what was left of the city. Almost 80 million dead. 

 

See I don’t care. Now back to my shuttle. I want information on your planet, population, cities, ect. Everything within an hour. If your holding anything back I will destroy you. Or you know what, I might do that anyway. Why? Because I can. With that she stomped back towards the shuttle each time making sure to stomp hard and making sure not to step in the same place twice. She walked back to the shuttle making sure to only step where she had not stepped before. That was her rule now. It was a strict one she put on herself.

 

The only exception was if anyone was trying to escape to one of her MANY footprints. They did look perfect and shapely. She ordered them to treat them has sacred ground and worship them. No tresspassing. All men were ordered to acknowledge two things. She was a female. Second and most important, she was a woman. A woman has complete power now.

 

So the tiny people talked to their leaders on what can be done. Nothing was the answer that kept coming back. What about messaging her home world in the terrain system? She is a small petite woman at normal size according to scientists. But that’s across the galaxy. A message alone would take 20 years to reach the planet. 

 

Even then how would they get here? It was a fluke she's here now and she appears to enjoy killing. The shrinks on the planet were baffled. Their society did not even like stepping on bugs and respected all life. They even had trouble talking about attacking her in self defense. She was a living being, but a troubled one.

 

They realized she was a narcissist and assuredly convinced that she is special, unique and can only interact and associate with other special, uniquely qualified or high-status people.

Insists on being treated with excessive adulation, admiration, attention and  affirmation.  Or, if not, then desires instead to be feared and viewed as infamous or notorious.

 

We need to obey her. We must surrender everything to her. Everything. No holding back. When she commands we obey. The minions were a male dominated society. They now ALL had to accept that a woman was in charge. That was hard for most men. A woman, being superior? No way.

 

Plus they looked at footage of her leaving the ship and several hours later. Leaving the ship she looked like a 32 year old woman. But now she looked like 25 and just out of collage. They zoomed in on several old scars that were gone. Wrinkles and blemishes were also gone. How long will she live? 1000 years? Who knows.

 

So attack was chosen. They mustered up the military. Nukes, and every type of weapon was ready. First the planes would fire in coordination with missile launches. Hit her on every surface of her body at once then follow up again. This would deplete most of their weapons, but they had to try. 

 

Meanwhile Abbie sat at her computer on the shuttle waiting one hour. Nothing came back. Ok thought Abbie has she grabbed a portable satellite launcher and stepped outside. She could see tiny dots floating everywhere. Ok you want to play. She took off her shoes and socks raveling her size 5.5 feet. They were perfect in every fusion. She then took off her clothes has if tempting them to attack.

 

Abbie at this point had hacked into their internet system. The Minions were actually called Papillion's or Butterflies for translation. The “news” was reporting her foot prints. Scene after scene showed carnage. One showed a mother and baby crying out for her family with burning buildings behind her. 

 

Abbie was highly intelligent but like narcissists do they deny their narcissists. Abbie was young, beautiful, for her statue, but more importantly she was a WOMAN. Anything she did was ok from her point of view. I own them because I am better than them and I am female. I am here because a single woman should rule each world. Now the entire planet was under the control of a woman crazy or not.

 

Her mind set the stage. While this was a peaceful race, the men made all the decisions. It was almost religious like. So a woman showing up and taking command was against their religious beliefs. She's just to powerful. 

 

The army and air force attacked her. The volley hit her chest and turned her skin light red for a second then a blue light appeared and healed her chest. Then the light expanded and stopped all future missiles. The light faded but a energy field of some kind blocked all attacks. The missiles would just disappear. 

 

But Abbie launched a drone satellite with a isotope launcher. This was used to test atmospheres with controlled pulses of radiation and nuclear explosions. She typed in commands and the drone took off into the atmosphere. It had over a thousand different types of isotopic capsules. Abbie could program them to any setting she wanted. Abbie honestly believing it was their fault. They were making her punish them. She was doing nothing wrong.

 

She wanted complete surrender. 

 

Abbie really could not be blamed. She was assaulted at a young age. The Papillion's don’t do those kind of things. They would not under stand the narcassist anger flowing in this woman. The Papillion wisely surrendered without condition. Good thought Abbie and went back into the shuttle. In a sudden fit of that rage but smiling beautifully, she calmly and with a perfect smile pressed the arm button to take out giant cities around the planet. 

 

She sat in her comfy chair and sipped a cup of tea while up in orbit the drone launched capsule after capsule. City after city was taken out and the area flooded with radiation. She coldly watched the back web on her attacks. Better adjust the reveling radiation. Its killing to quickly. She then launched more attacks. These attacks were set to discharge lower amounts of heat and more radiation. It would leave more survivors but deformed. It was cold blooded to the core. 

 

The Papillion had 1000 giant cities. Abbie just wiped out 70 billion of them. Right after they surrendered. But there it was she had an emotion. She was given devine powers over them. Their existence was up to her. But killing billions and billions was becoming boring. What about individuals. She set her sights on “promise city.” It was beautiful. There were many families playing and everyone seamed happy. 

 

It was rated the number one city to raise a family in. My pain is greater than theirs. Why should they be happy. She logged into the back web and saw footage from around the planet. Devastation everywhere. Radiation sickness victims. Wow thought Abbie. I did all that and I will never ever be healed accountable. 

 

She easily hacked the cities communication network. She zoomed in on one of the heli cams and looked at the edge of the city. She zoomed in on a woman walking near a park. Abbie targeted the city for maximum destruction. Once launched it was irreversible and would take 5 minutes to reach its target.

 

With no hesitation or emotion she pressed launch. Then she called the woman's phone. The woman answered, hello. Hi this is your goddess calling. The woman named Linda Hamilton said yes goddess? I am calling to tell you I have spared your city but I need your loyalty. Linda said yes goddess anything for you.

 

Abbie started laughing, sike, I already launched the attack probe. Should be there in a minute or so. Linda was speechless. She was a tall and strong woman Abbie noticed. At normal size she could lift Abbie with one arm easily. Linda looking at the people playing in the park got angry. This is so unfair she yelled. You’re a monster. Abbie yawned and said well I am tired, got to watch the fireworks and go to bed. Linda was screaming into the phone about how she would get Abbie for this. Click.

 

Abbie watched the camera and zoomed in on Linda. It looked like the nuke scene from Terminator 2. She walked to the fence and could not do anything to stop what was coming. She banged on the fence then boom. Just like the scene from the movie everything heated at first. Abbie watched has she caught fire along with everyone else. 

 

But her panties got moist has she watched Linda holding on to the fence, fully engulfed refusing to give up. Such a strong and powerful woman thought Abbie looking at her own tiny frame and delicate skin. But Linda succumbed has the blast wave turned her into a charred skeleton, but she was still holding the fence. Interesting. Anyway she thought time for bed and shut off the monitor. 

 

The Papillion mourned the loss of nearly 1/10 of their planet, but they could not even ask her why. No questions. But watching the news you could not tell anything had happened. It was business has usual. Stock numbers, obeying the goddess, and traffic reports. Not a single mention about her destruction that was unprovoked. 

She went to her bed and started crying. Not for the billions she took out, but for her own emotional needs. What that bastard did to her when she was younger. But the billions of ruined lives helped her. 

The next day she went live on the net. Listen up and listen good. I am your goddess. 

 

Chapter 4 by chulu
Author's Notes:

Not sure if I should keep going with this story or not. 

Abbie walked out of the shuttle the next day feeling great. She was watching the “news” showing billions bowing and worshiping her cute giant foot prints. Everywhere. Many still smoldering with smoke and even explosions. She actually felt happy or so she thought. 

She ordered all women to take control. It was a shock to their religion. Men were in charge and took care of the women. There was only 5% of the female population that objected. 1% around 2 billion women wanted it the other way around. 

Abbie walked along going another direction today. She walked for hours not feeling tired taking in the sun that gave her ridiculous powers. She came across small citys and “gently” pressed her foot in the center of each one admiring her “tiny” foot prints neatly in each one. She made sure to press in the dense parts. She also knew her orders were being followed not to evacuate cities. 

She commanded everyone go on like they were before but with women in charge. The most radical of them. She was their new religion. But she ordered day to day operations continue. If she was not obeyed she would simply wipe them all out. They were good people and did not want there neighbors to suffer. So they did has told. Abbie kept a loop of Linda Hamilton being blown apart in slow motion. That’s what happens when you disobey. You must never anger me. 

The little people obeyed sooo hard. They all did has told without question. But here she was killing millions of men women and children. Many wept the loss of so many. But she walked along like normal. In her mind it was logical. I am bigger and more powerful. I can do what I want unless something stops me. So far nothing can stop me. She wanted to travel a great distance. She would stop at some of the mega cities along the way. Some were already destroyed by nuclear blasts from earlier. One was home to 10 billion. It was huge and called City of Hope. It was dedicated to medical research. Around the globe billions came and went every year to seek medical treatments. Cancer research, heart disease, child ailments were all treated with compassion. 

These were mostly volunteer doctors and staff who loved to help others. They were the best of the best in humanity. Very peaceful and caring. So Abbie walked up to it and onto it without breaking a stride. Massive explosions happened under and on the sides of her feet. Hospital system after system was wiped out. Abbie walked for a minute and got to the center and stopped. She looked down at a dense part and put a perfect foot print into it. 

Like a habit she lifted up her foot and knocked off the debris from her adorabialy cute petite foot unto the rest of the city. The hail storm was almost has bad has her foot print. It hit everywhere. 

She was impressed by the print. She turned to the side and her foot overlapped with another foot print. She cursed for breaking her strict rule on not stepping on the same place twice. She actually blurted out, sorry about that. She quickly walked away typing in commands to her tablet. 

She got to the other side of the city. She had killed 2 billion alone from walking. The people, and yes they still ARE people like you and I. The survivors were relieved she was leaving. 85% of the city was still intact. Suddenly Abbie stopped by Lake Butters. It was has big has all the great lakes combined. Is supplied water for the survival of 50 billion. She took off her book bag and took out a cylinder similar in size to what you send stuff with at a bank in a tube. 

The tube looked faint green, almost glowing. Abbie said, almost forgot I needed to get rid of some waste from my shuttle. She really did not need too though. It could be easily stored in the engine compartment. The toxic waste sludge was highly radio active to the tiny people. To Abbie it was no different than a small x-ray. She dumped it into the lake and instantly radiated the water. I would take thousands of years to clean. Then she simply dropped the now empty canister into the water causing a tilde wave that killed millions. 

She then walked off playing a game in her head called, how fast can I forget. It was so tempting to think about the evil she had done. But no. She must now act like it never happened. The little shits won't complain. It was there problem now. Not hers. She caused misery for billions. But even worse was not even five minutes later she was not even thinking about it. Not thinking about the billions more this would kill or worse make sick and mutate. 

Their was nothing they could do about it. Not even complain. But she's beautiful and a woman. Has a woman she has rights over others in this universe. This makes it all ok because number one, shes beautiful. Number two, and most important, shes a woman.

She had to remind them to never anger her. 

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=10937