- Text Size +

Abbie Miller was the shortest astronaut in NASA history. Barely 5 feet tall and very slender and petite although in great shape. She was also highly intelligent. She was able to fix any electrical issues even without resources. She just had a gift on it. But NASA was overlooking or turning a blind eye has they say.

 

Abbie was also a Psychopath. She was able to hide it for years, but a routine audit by some of the best shrinks in the world discovered some disturbing things. They reviewed the entire flight crew has this was going to be a long mission. Learning about Abbie was tough. Abbie was barely active online. She was a transfer from across the country, able to hide that she had severe mental problems. Here are her psychiatrist notes from highschool that was burried.

 

“Abbie is assuredly convinced that she is special, unique and can only interact and associate with other special, uniquely qualified or high-status people.

Insists on being treated with excessive adulation, admiration, attention and  affirmation.  Or, if not, then desires instead to be feared and viewed as infamous or notorious.

Abbie demonstrates a sense of grandiosity and self-importance e.g., grossly exaggerates skills, accomplishments, talents, connections and personality traits to the point of lying; demands to be recognized as superior without demonstrating actual achievement to support the claim.

Exploits personal relationships focusing only on her own goals at the expense of others.  

Abbie demonstrates characteristics of at least one of the two narcissistic types: 'The Cerebral Narcissist' and she is driven with fantasies of boundless success, notoriety, tremendous power or omnipotence and incomparable brilliance. 

Abbie believes she is “above the law” and all knowing (omnipresent). Behaves in a superior, invincible, immune way, and when questioned or frustrated by people she views as either inferior or unworthy – rages.

Abbie is possessing a strong sense of entitlement and demanding full and unquestionable compliance with her unreasonable expectations for special favor and exemplary treatment.

Possesses a severe lack of empathy. Cannot accept - or even acknowledge - the  needs, feelings, desires, choices, preferences or priorities of another.

Treatment is limited as Abbie refuses medication and she pretends to be normal around others.”

 

So NASA buried this report. So if she pretends to not be crazy around others, than so be it. She had good reports from her superiors. Her coworkers however had mixed reviews. One was scared of her. She would get this look from time to time. It was hard to explain the look Abbie gives her. Its like, I own you and you do what I say. The woman afraid of her was 5,9 and a amature body builder. Abbie seamed to radiate Goddess.

 

Abbie seamed to take charge in any situation. She was a master at hypnosis. She allegedly hypnotized a class room of rowdy high school kids plus the teacher. All the men went impotent. They could get aroused like normal but nothing going on down there. She permentally castrated them mentally. There was no reversal. I guess you don’t talk when she is giving a presentation. 

 

So Abbie and a small crew set off to explore the edges of the solar system. The new technology made the shuttle go 20 times faster than before. They could explore the solar system in 6 months. 3 days into the trip a subspace warp conduit appeared and sucked in the ship. For about one minute the shuttle was knocked around and the crew just held on.

 

Then they reappeared 80,000 light years away on the other side of the galaxy. The shuttle craft was in trouble. It was coming apart. They saw they were in range of a small class M planet and headed towards it. Abbie tried to fix the electric circuits but they were to far gone. She looked around the ship and realized they only had one minute to escape. By her calculations that were world renound, it would take the entire crew 3 minutes to board the escape shuttle.

 

And another 30 seconds to take off. No time she thought and jumped in sealing the door and bypassed any disarm codes. The crew was shocked to see the shuttle jettison out and head for the planet. Seconds later it exploded completely. Abbie headed for the planet. It was slightly smaller than earth but a 25/75 ratio of oxygen and nitrogen.

 

The terrain was strange. The closer she got and it still looked so far away. There were slight rock formations about 50 feet tall here and there but it was mostly flat with green moss of some kind and tons and tons of grey areas. Her shuttle was damaged in the atmosphere and she almost landed in a grey patch but found some yellow, like a dessert.

It was a rough hit but could have been worse. The communication and jets were fried. Abbie did have science stations working, but nothing else. She estimated that the warp field was a coincidence and was now long gone from her solar system. She estimated she was on the other side of the galaxy with no way to leave the planet. SHE WAS STUCK! 

 

Frustrated she went into a rage. It was very rare anyone ever saw this side of her. If you looked into her eyes it was like nothing was there. She broke her wrist on a panel. She slowed down panting and breathing hard. She opened the shuttle door. She thought I am stuck here for the rest of my life whether I like it or not. Lets check out this planet..