Micro-Shrinkers, inc. by Mundo
Summary: Jeff Watson is an FBI Agent with a very big mission. At four inches tall, he has to infiltrate the home of a 'goddess' and her worshippers, who are bred to be subservient. Is he up to the challenge of taking on the mega corporation or is a man only measured by his size?
Categories: Entrapment, Gentle, Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Feet, Lesbians, Slave, Insertion, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 37118 Read: 68818 Published: January 15 2009 Updated: January 15 2009

1. Chapter 1 by Mundo

2. Chapter 2 by Mundo

3. Chapter 3 by Mundo

4. Chapter 4 by Mundo

5. Chapter 5 by Mundo

6. Chapter 6 by Mundo

7. Chapter 7 by Mundo

8. Chapter 8 by Mundo

9. Chapter 9 by Mundo

10. Chapter 10 by Mundo

Chapter 1 by Mundo
Author's Notes:
I accidentally deleted my story, so I'm putting it back up.
Jeff Watson was not average. He had been born to an average family of course. He grew up in an average neighborhood, grew up with normal people. And he himself was average too. But as a child, he had a dream. He considered himself fortunate when his dream came true. However, these days, he did not consider himself so lucky anymore. The occupation he chose for himself was not boring by any means. Regularly avoiding death rarely was. But he was good at what he did. Changing careers was not much of an option. He was not expendable. They always found a reason to keep him longer.

He was an FBI agent. Well, he originally was one at least. He had dealt with the boring tasks of finding people and so forth. But after a special incident where he found himself involved in a gunfight with foreign drug dealers with only a few policemen on his side, he'd been promoted. He had worked his way into a niche position as one of the few agents in the squad known only as 'Investigative Branch of Unusual Technology'. In this day and age, security was a precious but rare commodity.  
Technology was difficult to keep secret for long, which is why the program he was in opened up. A person with enough money could build just about anything. Finding these people, dismantling the technology, and erasing the existence of the mechanic and machine was his job. But with the ever-increasing variety of technology, it was difficult to keep on top of anything.

A month ago he had barely avoided being reduced to a puddle of liquid after a mafia boss fired an Evaporator Beam at him. A few weeks before that he had to deal with two giantized rats that had belonged to a 14 year old boy who decided to mix the growth formula he found on the internet. It was getting increasingly harder every single time. He was worried that next time might be his last. It was for this reason that he had sent in his resignation. It was for that reason that he stood in the office of his program head, the ever imposing Mr. Smith.

"Listen, Watson. We can't just let you go," Smith implored. "You're the backbone of this squad. Half of us would be dead if not for you and the other half would wish they had been dead."

"But you're not and neither am I," Jeff replied. "And I'd like to keep it that way."

Smith sighed. "Well, you've done your fair share. But for old time's sake, one more mission?"

Jeff stopped at the door. One more mission... "Let's make a deal."

Smith nodded. "Name your terms."

"Once I get done with this mission, you erase my existence from this agency. I don't want to ever hear the name of anybody here again."

Smith hesitated, but finally nodded. "You have a deal.”

“What's the mission?"

Smith plucked a folder from inside his desk and tossed it on his desk in front of Jeff. These days, keeping confidential information on paper had become the only way to keep it safe. Oh, and about a hundred or so armed guards helped too. Jeff sat down and opened the folder. It was a profile for a woman named Monica Quinby. Her picture was featured in the top right corner, it depicted a blonde woman with the sort of look that said 'look, but don't touch'. In fact, it suggested that you might only look if you could do it without her knowing about it.

"So, what? Is the one I'm after or the one I'm rescuing?"

"In fact? Neither," Smith answered. "You will be doing undercover work to discover the source."

"Source?"

"Have you heard of 'Microslavers'?"

"Enlighten me."

"Using anti-growth technologies combined with time anomalizers, they have created a 'slave race' of diminutive people. A very profitable business... but also illegal. They can rapidly produce tiny slaves, but at a rather high price. Given time, however, they could put out a 12-pack of tiny slaves for twenty dollars. We've had people busting them for some time now, heard horrible stories from the rescued slaves... We want it stopped."

"So what, I track down the base and shut them down?"

"The Army could do that, Watson." Smith took the folder back. "We need you to find out where these slaves are coming from."

"And how do I do that?"

"Our intelligence has discovered that 'Monica' here will be purchasing a set of twenty male slaves. We will intercept the slaves... and replace you with one of them."

"Whoa whoa, wait!" Jeff exclaimed. "You intend to shrink me down and send me with some psycho lady to find out where a bunch of tiny people are being produced, does that sound about right?"

Smith shook his head. This was nothing new; every single mission Jeff had taken had been met with sarcasm. Of course, none had yet been quite like this... "You're the only one for this job, Jeff."

"Giant women," Jeff mused. "What the hell, I suppose last week's exploding ant plague over at LA wasn't a proper way to end a career, now was it?"

"Glad to have you aboard, Jeff."

-----------

Jeff regarded the Shrinking Ray skeptically. They had recovered it from an operation and mainly used it to shrink the occasional giant rat that appeared. Granted, every subject had survived, but there was still something about becoming half of half of half of... hell, a small percentage of the man you once were.

"What about five inches?" Jeff asked. "In case those other slave-dudes get rowdy, I can show off my ONE FREAKIN' INCH in a fight."

Smith shook his head. "And make you 'stand out' in crowd? I think not. Four inches is the standard."

"But why four inches?"

"Mm, I think it is because it makes the average woman appear a hundred feet. It is a popular thing apparently."

'How very comforting," Jeff muttered.

The ray operator sighed. "Can we get on with it now?"

Jeff waved his hands. "Sure, sure. Not like I want to stay normal size or anything..."

The operator did not grant him a reply. Instead he simply pressed the activation switch. A good thirty seconds later (things are never as fast as they are in sci-fi), the blinding light was gone.

Jeff took off his goggles and shook his head. He did not quite want to open his eyes yet. Well, he did, out of instinct, want to. But his mind told him he would not like what he saw. He was right.

The room spread around him like a vast desert and the ceiling was as distant as the heavens. Oh. And the giant imposing figures of Smith and the Operator standing over him did little to alleviate the tension. He had stood under some giant stuff before. Buildings, giant ants, trees, mountains...He even stood at the feet of the Statue of Liberty a few times. But nothing prepared you for seeing a humongous member of your own species looking down their nose at you.

'Somebody should tell Smith about all those nose hairs', Jeff thought to himself. 'Maybe later though...'

Something buzzed on his right index finger. He held up his finger and twisted something, revealing a gold colored ring. He squeezed it and talked into it, "Can you hear me?"

He heard his own voice above him, only amplified to the extreme. Watson spoke back in it, but it was too deafening for him to tell if the ball had made the sound.

"Go into the other room or something," Jeff replied in aggravation. "You're too loud. I'm too loud, yeesh."

Smith walked in the room again, "Can you hear me?"

"Loud and clear."

The ring itself was multifunctional; one of the few technologies the FBI had managed to keep a lid on. This was because they were virtually undetectable. Not only was a ring inconspicuous, but it could be setup to become transparent - which was great for spy work. Not only did it work as a communication device, but it also allowed up to ten hours of recorded sound, voice amplification, and was the most portable mp3 player on the planet. It was, really, a pity that it never got released mainstream, like its inventor intended. But the five billion dollar payoff had made him more than happy to keep it a secret.

"Now remember, Watson..." Smith explained. "Given the decreased size, the range of the ring is limited. You will need to be standing out in open air for it to transmit a strong enough signal for us to reach. Given how limited of communication we can maintain, we will be unable to provide you any backup if things become dangerous."

"Nothing new to me," Jeff mumbled. "And now let me beat you to it - the mission description right? You put me in a little travel box, take me to where the drop-off is, place me in with these other tiny slave dudes, I switch clothes with one of them, and wait 'til Monica opens the box... then I spend an unspecified amount of time trying to track down where this whole thing takes place?"

"Very good. Remember, your fellow 'inmates' will probably be able to provide some information."

"Of course. All right then, I'm not getting any taller here, so let's get on it."

One of the things you learn when you are small is how clumsy humans are. Inside the travel box he was afforded a padded restraint. He was then thrust into the coat jacket of an agent and the mission was launched. The jostling was just about unbearable, he felt as if he was going to vomit from his motion sickness when finally the movement stopped. He then felt himself move, but flipped back right side up. This was a good thing, since in the pocket he had flipped over and could feel the blood rushing to his head. The door was opened and his restraints released. Standing up dizzily, he stepped out and looked around. He appeared to be standing on the surface of a car seat, with another house-sized box in front of him. He saw the hand of the agent open the door. He walked in.

The odor was unbearable; the air was thick with the smell of sweat and lacking severely in oxygen. All around the room he saw restraining seats like his, with men inside them. The men were mostly unkempt and appeared to be unconscious. If he recalled right, they were apparently knocked out by some drugs before being placed in the restraining boxes and would not wake up until the 'new owner' sprayed a revival toxin into the box. He walked over to one of the restraints that held a man roughly his size. He released the restraint and stripped the clothes off the man and put them on. Out of decency for the sleeping, he granted the man his own clothes. He then drug him back out and placed him in the travel box, where the agent was waiting impatiently.

Finally he walked back in the retraining box and strapped himself in. He then took the pill he had in his hand and put it in his mouth. This would put him to sleep, much like his fellow 'slaves'. As he drifted off into a deep slumber, he noticed something interesting... all of them were men. After that, he thought no more.

        ---

He woke up coughing, which he would have found rather unusual if not for the whole being too busy coughing bit involved. He opened his eyes. Nothing happened so he tried again, but realized his eyes could not open twice without closing again. He heard other people coughing and felt his restraints loosening... he collapsed on the ground, gasping for breath. A small crack of light appeared, just enough for him to be able to see a little bit shortly after he got over being blinded by it.  
The coughing was coming from other men in crudely made clothes... Clothes that were... actually, kind of like his.

This would have been a convenient time to remember everything, but the crack chose that time to widen before them. In front of them was a clear path. They stepped outside of where they had been and stepped out on unfamiliar landscape. It was soft and it was, well, gray. Jeff had never quite ever seen gray grass before. It was a rather odd situation. His eyes were pretty much fixed on that until he heard someone gasp. He looked aver at his fellow 'inmates' and noticed them all looking forward.

He looked. This is what he saw. It was black, it was glossy, and it was well... big. It had the distinct shape of being a shoe, a lady's shoe in fact. What was even more concerning was the fact that inside this shoe was a foot. And that there were two shoes. Both shoes had feet, which connected to legs and went up... He had to crane his neck to continue looking up. They seemed to vanish beneath a canopy of red. But beyond the canopy was...

Clever descriptions failed him. They were, to be blunt, the largest breasts he had ever seen. He could not see past them, though he was pretty sure that there was a head somewhere up there. The rest of the body was there in ample supply, not having a head seemed rather unlikely to him. He watched her lurch forward, but was too astonished to consider the possibility of her falling on top of him. She bent over and her face came into view. It was horribly large, like seeing a giant billboard right in front of you, only moving. And real.

A name hit his head. Monica Quinby.

Everything came back to him. He realized that he had willingly put himself in this position too. He quietly told himself, 'next time I get a time machine, I'm going back in time to punch myself'. Further thoughts were interrupted as the giant woman spoke.  Her voice was low and soothing and not as deafening as the 'giants' that Jeff had met before.

"Welcome my tiny creatures. I am your new mistress, your absolute goddess. You will obey me. Do so and you will be rewarded. Fail to and nothing will save you."

She allowed a moment to pass of horrified silence to pass between the men.

"As your first command, I demand you to all touch my shoe."

There was a moment of hesitation. Her expression hardened and they quickly rushed over and touched it. Jeff did not waste a moment. He was not first or last, he did not want to raise suspicion. They could not see her face now, only the long expanse of legs going into the canopy. Skirt. Jeff mentally corrected himself. Applying normal things to giant things was trying too rationalizing it. There was no way to rationalize this.

"Well done, very obedient," they heard her say. The leg across from them suddenly lowered and her knee rested on the grass - that is - carpet. A hand was set out before them. They took the first notice of it then. It was soft, but the long red fingernails gave it a claw-like look. She spoke again, "The first two to climb on my hand will be rewarded."

They all hesitated. Jeff could tell these men were naturally timid, but being around a one hundred foot woman might do that. But being favored could be useful, so he quickly (but not too quickly) hopped on. Another man got on. The other man was younger than him and looked to be in his late teens or early twenties. He looked panicked.

When she stood up, all three of them fell down and covered their heads. She then raised her hand to face level and they all peeked out fearfully to see the two giant eyes peering down at them. She spoke once more. "You both are bold and brave. You stand among cowards and in the presence of absolute power. Speak your names."

The young man answered, trembling. "My name is Mugluk."

Jeff decided he should go next... but Jeff would not do. "I am Hung...rell."

He paused, that was an incredibly stupid name. He felt rather stupid. He pretty much told her he was hungry. He looked at her mouth... he would probably be a tasty morsel for her...

"Mugluk," she began. "You will be my new priest. You are ordained to make it known my will. Hungrell..."

Jeff felt himself being watched intently. He felt rather uneasy about it, but dared not look away. She licked her lips and smiled.

"You, Hungrell, will be mine. My confidant and keeper of words. Everything I saw you shall remember and write, so you will be with me at all times."

Jeff felt a certain satisfaction at that, as he happened to glance down at the other men. He then realized how much he was and positioned himself more to the center of her hand. He realized such a position was the best he could get, even if it did leave little time for privacy...

She leaned down and set the three of them down again. She then stood and took a few steps back so she could look down at them without leaning. "Lena, Mina. Introduce the men to their home."

They all looked around. Jeff looked up and saw nothing. He then realized the men were staring straight ahead. They seemed a bit relaxed. He did not, however. Two women were approaching them, going under and between Monica's legs. Something was vaguely wrong. They grew as they came closer, but did not seem intent on stopping it. When they finally stopped, just in front of the group of men, Jeff realized something vaguely horrifying. The man closest to the two women only came up to a little below her hip, staring mostly forward into her well... crotch. They both held a spear firmly in their hands and glared down at the men in contempt.

Jeff realized something at that moment. Things were going to be a great deal more complicated.

The one on the right, which he would find out to be Mina, had raven black hair. She was dressed raggedly like the men, only in a loincloth and what he would suppose was the caveman equivalent of a bra. She was slightly taller and a little older than her counterpart. Lena was a brunette, whose hair was longer and better taken care of than Mina's. She looked, strangely, a lot more forgiving than the other. Her smile seemed more friendly than contemptible. Though she was shorter, she seemed a lot more youthful. Jeff figured she was probably younger than he was.

They said nothing, but made motions with their spears for the men to follow. They did so and were led underneath Monica's vast legs into what was very much a house. It was a doll house, but the part to open the roof and sides were padlocked. In addition to that, the windows were also barred. The only way to get out of there was through the front door...

He felt dwarfed, even inside the house. It had been made to accommodate the eight inch stature of the two women rather than their small four inch forms. In the entrance room were two large beds, apparently for the two women. The men were led upstairs. While the women had no problem climbing up, the men felt rather like toddlers having to climb up using their hands and knees. This room seemed fairly more accommodated towards them, since the beds were their size.

He found out that were three bathrooms. Two upstairs and one downstairs. All three were not made for their size. A stepladder was built into the base of the upstairs’ toilets, so they would have to climb up to use them. There were also showers in each bathroom. Once more, these were not made with the men as the only people to use them. Jeff suspected that the women never used the upstairs bathrooms, but were designed this way to let the men know who was in charge.

What was most surprising is that they were not the only men here. There were five other men who had come here before them. These men, despite their lowly states, automatically assumed a role of superiority to their new fellow inmates. Mina spoke. "Chief Yakar."

One of the men already there approached her. She picked him up and held him like a small child, with her arm holding up his bottom. She kissed him and turned him to look at the men.

"Teach these new men their place and role now. Mugluk and Hungrell are the new priest and confidant, teach them especially well. Understood?'

He nodded obediently. She slipped him down casually and looked down at the men again. "When not in the presence of Monica or Lena and I, you will obey the words of Chief Yakar and Elder Jim. Those who disobey will be punished."

Mina turned and headed down the stairs. Lena smiled briefly at them and followed her down as well, leaving the bewildered men alone.

"Oh ho, looks like Monica... I'm sorry, our great goddess finally came into some more money," laughed a man in the far corner. "This is the biggest batch yet. My, my, my. And to think, once upon a time women only needed one man to be happy."

Jeff pushed his way through the others. This man could not be a simple mini-slave that was bought... he knew too much.

"Who are you?" Jeff asked.

"Elder Jim," the man laughed. He did not appear that old, he looked hardly older than Jeff was. The chief looked to be even older. "And you are...?"

"Hungrell."

"Oh ho! SO you're the next Confidant. I was her first you know; it was a matter of cruelty really. I wasn't always like this."

One of the five original men laughed. It was the chief. "Ah Elder, are you going to tell us more of these fantasy tales of your 'real world'?"

Jim gave a sly smile. "They don't believe me. They don't believe in things like New York or cars or men..." he laughed sadly "Being the same size... no taller than women."

Jeff said nothing.

"But I don't suspect you believe me either?" Jim asked, gazing at him curiously. "Or perhaps... you seem different from the others."

Jeff lowered his voice to a whisper, "I am from the outside world as well."

"Yet you have not screamed in rage, damned her, and started attacking the Double-Women?" Jim asked in surprise. "She did not capture you, did she?"

"No..."

"I suppose not," Jim said. "When she captured me, she had to deal with investigations for months. I don't suspect she'll ever try it again."

"You were... normal sized then?" Jeff asked.

"Yes... yes, I might even tell you about it," Jim said dismissingly. "But you... Undercover cop. Am I close?"

Jeff smiled thinly. "Close enough."

"I wondered if it would ever come to that..." Jim hummed to himself as he thought. "You made a grave mistake in choosing to do this. If you knew she had tiny men, why not just arrest her?"

"To find out where these men come from," Jeff replied. "The practice is illegal; I plan to find out from the men... and Monica herself where all of these men are 'manufactured' at. Once we find the source..."

"Good luck then," Jim replied. "I'll try to help you stay alive, but you will not find the answers. You are one of them now. One of us... But at least I will have someone to talk to who is not a blind fool like that lot."

"What is their world like?"

"Where they come from, all men are this size and all women the size of Lena and Mina. They are used for menial work and as sex objects of little worth. They raise the children, unless there is a daughter... She takes his place as 'second in command' of the family upon reaching ten years of age. They are used to getting no respect... but they are not used to one hundred feet women. That is something a bit new."

"Daughters..." Jeff mumbled.

"Indeed. Mina and the Chief have one, she is downstairs. Lovely ten year old girl. Every now and then she will come up here and make things miserable for us."

"Doesn't sound like too great a kid."

Jim shrugged. "Amazingly I pity her. She lives in such a warped world with no playmates her own age. She's taller than us though, a good foot taller. I remember a time when she was smaller than us... I try to be nice to her when she's in less controlling moods."

"And what about Monica?"

"As her confidant, you will soon know more about her than you wish," Jim explained. "But we will not speak anymore tonight. You are to go to sleep. The ladies will be back and if you are not in your bed, you will be punished."

Jeff reluctantly nodded and headed towards his bed. A few minutes later Mina and Lena surveyed the room. They both chose two of the new men and took them downstairs with them. Jeff went to sleep and ignored the sounds downstairs. He dreamed mostly of giant pizzas attacking him.
Chapter 2 by Mundo
He shook his head. He had dreamt about giant women and giant pizzas. Amazingly only the pizzas had been trying to eat him. He thought about that a bit. It was not that amazing. People really do not go around eating other people anyways. Of course, pizzas did not go around eating people either. But that was irrelevant. He was trying to remember what exactly it was he was doing. Waking up in another bed should have meant there being a woman with him. It never had, of course, but he always woke up hoping it was the case. Being a James Bond type agent with sexy women never happened to him. All he ever got was giant rodents. Life was terribly unfair.

He stopped staring at the ceiling and sat up. He wished he hadn't. A woman was at the foot of his bed, glaring at him. He remembered her as being Mina. She was not too bad looking, really. She looked a bit older than him, but she was well figured. These were the sort of thoughts his early morning mind were able to come up with. When he had saw her the day previously, when his mind had been fully alert, his thoughts on her had mostly been, "Oh hell."

This was because she was, after all, 12 feet tall. Or rather, she was eight inches tall and he was only a mere four inches tall. These thoughts did not occur to him immediately. He was wondering, rather, when he was going to stop feeling so groggy and see her as normal. He was doing a poor job at waking up, so Mina decided to help.

He was suddenly pulled out of bed by his collar lifted a few inches (to his perspective) off the bed to be eye level with her. He was now fully awake and cursing himself.

"You are late for breakfast, little 'confidant'," she mocked. "Next time I won't be so forgiving."

She then tossed him to her side. He groaned and picked himself up, a little shaken at being thrown out of bed. He already had something really clever to say, but thought better of it and headed towards the stairs. He had made it down a few of them before she started down them, stepped over him, and continued on down.  He sighed, this was going to take time to get used to.

Breakfast was very unusual. They all sat at a long table, which to all the men was over their heads. The men had to stand on stools to eat. At the head on either side sat Mina and Lena, sitting down and quite comfortable. He found that his seat, as 'Confidant' was to sit at Lena's right hand. Across from him sat the 'priest', Mugluk. The breakfast consisted of one strawberry finely cut up, bits of a few cornflakes, a few thimbles full of milk, and  some bread crumbs. Breakfast took place downstairs in the 'dollhouse'. As he was told, Monica was too busy to eat with them during breakfast. When she ate dinner, they did so with her.


He also got a glimpse of the girl. She sat at Mina's right side, but with the chief sitting at the corner between the two of them. Although the girl was only a foot taller than her father, her child-size proportions more than dwarfed his smaller adult body. She resembled her mother, but had a dark variant of blonde like her father. She was, however, dressed more conservatively than the two ladies. She seemed to enjoy taunting Jim, who sat across from her, and one of the other men who sat next to her.

"Isn't she amazing!" Mugluk said to Jeff.

He didn't say anything. He was hoping to talk to Jim and find out more. These 'slaves' were just ignorant people.

"To think, she chose me as her priest," Mugluk continued with a touch of pride.

Jeff was astonished at that. He had rather expected them to dislike this situation as much as him.

"Yakar used to be priest," Lena said suddenly.

Jeff looked up at her a little bit astonished. He had not expected her to speak with 'lowly men'. "What happened?"

"He was unfaithful," she said, as if to herself. "He was in love with Mina. She was his wife, they came here together."

"Why didn't Mon- the goddess just punish him?" Jeff asked.

"She did, nothing would tear them apart."

"She could have killed him," Jeff noted.

Lena looked horrified. "She would never do such a thing! She is our protector and provider!"

Jeff felt sick. This was all so terribly wrong. These were people!

He only casually listened to what conversation there was. Most of the men spoke of Monica's beauty and might. This was like paradise to them. 'Even though none of them had been exactly all that brave when climbing on her hand', Jeff thought to himself.

After breakfast, the two Double-Women motioned for them to go outside, even though they both stayed inside the house.

Monica was waiting for them, towering a hundred feet over them all. She was dressed... in very little. A lacy red bra with matching a matching lingerie bottom She also had her nylon stockings on her legs, which to the perspective of the men was like a huge net. She seemed only half dressed compared to last time, but nobody was about to complain about that. She stood far enough away that they could look up and see most of her face.

She quickly crouched down, scaring most of the men and causing them to step back. She took an obvious delight in this and her large smile proved it. Her hand went towards the group and they all instinctively tensed up. Jeff was horrified as he felt her large fingers wrapped around him. He swallowed heavily and closed his eyes as he felt himself propelled high in the air. She looked down at the men.

"I must speak to my Confidant. You may all explore, but when I return, you must all return. Those who do not will be punished."

Jeff shivered as he felt her thunderous footsteps. She headed towards the doorway and left the room. She did not bother locking it. The bottom of the door did not have any space to slip under and even all of them combined could not hope to reach and turn the doorknob.

He was taken into what he guessed was her living room. She set him down in a less than gentle fashion on a glass table in front of the couch. She sat down and kneeled down, so she could look directly down at him. Jeff felt a bit dizzy, but was able to stand up. He looked up. Her breasts were only just above him , but out of his reach. They were colossal to him, each one of them easily larger than he was... and a lot, lot heavier than him... He was told in his briefing, as a sort of aside, that one of them would be able to crush him flat. As appealing as they were to him, they were also dangerous...

Looking further up he saw her face. She was smiling only so slightly. She was content to let Jeff digest just how much power she had over him before anything was said.

"You are a unique little man," she said at last.

He swallowed and managed out a weak, "'nkyou."

"The first to climb into my hand. No other man has showed such daring and trust. I was rather planning on having a bit of fun catching two men."

"It seemed the smart thing," Jeff said nervously.

"And you talk!" she said smiling more. "The other men are too terrified, even now, to say much more than 'yes mistress'."

He was feeling a little better. At least he managed to give a good impression. "I try my best, mistress."

"It's only fair..." she said as she leaned down closer to him. Her breasts rested on top of the table, not only inches away (to her perspective). "... to let you know that I chose you to be more than a Confidant, little... Hun..."

"Hungrell," he supplied.

"What a silly name," she laughed. "You, little Hungrell, are more than just my Confidant."

He was not sure where this was leading. "What am I then... mistress?"

"You are my special toy," she smiled, revealing her teeth. "Not like the other men. You are very special. Very, very special."

"What... what will you do with me?"

"First I have to know if you are worth it," she answered.

His answer was interrupted as her hand swept up from behind him and lifted him up again. He tried to see where she was heading, but mostly it seemed to be towards the wall. He could not get a good look down, but could feel her shifting about. For a moment she kneeled over just a bit and used her other hand to reach towards something on the ground. Then once that was all straightened out, she gently set him on the floor.

He hated when she stood just above him like that. It made it impossible to see her face or what exactly it was that she was planning. She crouched down again, a little slower than last time (but still had the effect of causing him to back away like a house was going to fall on him). Her smile was more devious than before.

"I want you on my shoulder," she stated. There was not arguing with this statement, it was a fact.

"How will I get there," he asked.

She shrugged nonchalantly. "You will climb."

He looked straight ahead. She had put her heels on again. He looked up the long expanse of her legs. The nylons would not be too hard to climb... they did not extend all the way up to her waist though. But they were probably close enough he could reach her lingerie... He looked again, probably not. They were terribly old-fashioned, but he figured that she did that to make it harder. There were, at least, straps on the sides of her thighs... If he could get up there, then there was a bit of lace hanging down from her bra past her belly button and down to the brim of her lingerie. If he could make it there, then...

He decided not to think further than that. They very thought of doing this was absurd anyways. This was no mountain climbing exercise. This was a woman that should, by all rights, be shorter than him. Of course, he did have a mission... if he could get on her shoulder, then maybe she would be more receptive to questions. At the very least, she could not step on him if he was on her shoulder.

He took a deep breath and walked around her shoe. He was able to walk under the arch of her heel without ducking his head, which was not all that comforting. He decided that the best place to start would be to climb on the end of her shoe where her toes were. As he started struggling to climb on, he could feel her toes start to raise and wiggle. He ignored it as best he could and climbed all the way on. He looked over to his right, realizing in the back of his mind he had chosen her right leg. It did not really matter, but at least he knew where he stood.

He looked ahead. The black, glossy material of the shoe was not easy to walk on. And there was still quite a vertical curve going up on the shoe before he would reach her nylons. It was no use climbing it. He took a running start, made it up halfway, and slipped back down. He heard her start laughing above him. He could even feel the movement from his position. This only served to make him red in the face from anger. He ran again, but only made it slightly further and ended up slipping even more. Her laughter continued and his mood continued to deteriorate. He'd show her.

He climbed back on her shoe, then took one big running start and jumped at the end, managing to catch with his hands the groove around her high heels. He pulled himself up. From his current position, he could no longer see her face peering down at him. He looked behind and realized she had been standing in front of a mirror anyways. It was very worrying when he realized how hard it was to spot himself in the mirror. He knew he was small, but he did not realize he was that small. He put it out of his mind, he had a job to do.

He started climbing. The material was rather like a net, so climbing was not that bad. He felt he was making good time, even though it was tiring him out. He finally made it past her knee and took a deep breath and looked down. He cringed, it looked like a good thirty foot drop to him. He continued upwards and had just moved above her kneecap when she suddenly started moving. He quickly braced himself to her as she started walking. He was barely able to work up the never to turn around to see what she was doing. She had entered what he guessed what was the kitchen. She was doing something on the counters high above him, but he could not tell what from his perspective.

It was harder to climb, but he continued to ascend despite the movement. Whenever he looked up, he simply gasped at the sight. It was one thing to see her towering over him, but the higher he got, the larger she seemed. With some time, he finally managed to reach the top of her nylons. Once he was there, he started maneuvering himself towards the strap. He used it to pull himself up, so his feet were standing on the thing ridge of the fabric. It was not the greatest of footing, but it was better than what he had been facing so far.

He was only a little ways up when suddenly he saw her hand move down towards him. Without any hesitation, she suddenly loosened the strap. Horrible realization occurred to him as she held the strap firmly with her hand... and then let go. He held on as tight as he could as the strap took him down. He felt himself crash against her thigh, almost losing his grip when the wind was knocked out of him. He looked up with a face that was a mix of fear and anger.

"Why!" he demanded. "What did I do wrong!?"

She was able to hear him though, despite his size. When she was home alone, she made a point of keeping a small device in her ears to amplify sound. She bent herself down enough so that she could look at him, despite her head being upside down.

"You tried to take the wrong path," she explained with a hint of malice. "Tiny men are not allowed to take the easy way. Try again."

She stood back up straight again and walked back in front of the mirror. In the meantime he started ascending the lost 'ground' by climbing on the nylon again. Without the strap, the only other thing close enough to climb... was her lingerie. He worked his way around her leg to position himself just across from her other thigh. Looking up, all he could see was the red material from her clothing. He was literally under her, a position that on the ground he had only stayed in for seconds at a time.

He got as far as he could up the nylons and tried reaching his arm up. It only covered a very small portion of the length it would take to get up there. He realized he was going to do something reckless. He did this a lot in his job. Granted, he had never done anything life-threatening between a woman's legs before, but that was mostly irrelevant. Mostly anyways...

He climbed up on top of her nylons and stood up on the edge, with nothing to steady himself. He then, very carefully, turned himself around to put his back to her leg. He realized, if she was to so much as flinch, she could send him falling to his death. This is why he did not waste any time thinking about it. Instead he just jumped. He passed the underside of her lingerie and struggled to grasp anything he could. In that split second he thought he had something, he closed his eyes and held on tight. He felt himself fall a bit more, but suddenly stop. He looked up, his hand was holding firmly on to a tiny bit of lace. He happened to look in the mirror across from him. If not for being dangling fifty feet from the ground and being just a little bit unnerved, he might have found the sight of himself funny. He looked up further in the mirror. Monica found it funny, she was stifling a giggle as she looked at the tiny man.

He tried to pull himself up, but with no much luck. So he tried maneuvering his legs about, to try to get himself holding on completely with arms and legs. He failed at that and worked his way over so he could hold on to the ridge between the fabric and her leg. He realized, with a sort of amazed awe, that just above his head was her vagina. For him, it would be a giant pit. He wondered if he would be able to actually fit inside...

But he put that out of his mind. He was dangling for his life, there was no time to be thinking of that. He tried to climb up, but the fabric simply did not lend itself well to it. He had just about made a little headway when suddenly the thread he was climbing loosened and released. He fell down further, now holding onto a small red string just below her groin. He tried to go up further, but he only felt himself slipping.

He looked down again. If he fell, he was going to die. There was no way to get up further...

'This is it,' he thought bitterly to himself. 'I'm going to die just a few inches away from a beautiful woman's womanhood. Way to go, Jeff.'

He suddenly felt something solid on his feet. He felt himself raised up and the string slip out of his hands. He opened his eyes and saw himself rising past her body. She once again held him in the palm of her hand up to her face.

He looked at her.

She looked at him.

"You failed."

---

He was returned to the 'slave room' after his failure. What was worse was that, against all logic, he felt bad for failing. He had let her down and something in him made him feel like he was a disappointment. These were, he concluded, irrational thoughts. He put them away and tried to focus on what he was doing now.

Anything that they, as a group, could do - they would do. She made sure of that. For instance, at the moment they were polishing her shoes. They had a small tub of shoe polish, but they used it in small quantities. Not because she wanted them to be efficient with it, but because they could only take so much of the fumes. Jeff himself was working on the arch of one of her pair of high heels. He found himself walking underneath the arch again. He wasn't sure what it was that made him do it, but there was something... exciting about it.

When they had finished with the shoes, the men all assembled as a group for their next task. When Monica undressed, she never bothered to pick up her clothes. After all, they were known as micro-slavers, there was little reason to not use them as slaves. Mostly it involved dragging all the clothes into a large group. None of them, not even Lena and Mina, could lift the clothes to put them in a basket or anything. But given her erratic undressing patterns, there was a lot of ground for them to cover.

Jeff walked underneath on of her bra cups. He found himself vaguely worried that he could not only go underneath it, but stand up as well with his head just slightly brushing the fabric. Taking this all in, he was a little shocked to see Mugluk crawl underneath the cup and stand beside him. It was, indeed, an extremely awkward situation for him.

"It's amazing, isn't it?" Mugluk said, before Jeff could say anything.

"Eh, oh?"

"That we are here," Mugluk continued excitedly. "That we were chosen to serve the goddess! She provides for us and we get to serve her. And here we stand, beneath this brassiere, a monument to her power."

Jeff's face did not betray his horror. "We're her slaves!"

Mugluk shrugged. "We always have and always will, but now we are serving more than just our mothers, sisters, daughters, and wives. We get to serve a goddess, larger than life. We are blessed!"

Jeff looked down and said nothing. It was no wonder Jim did not like speaking to these people. "We better work on moving this before one of the ladies find us."

---

Dinner was special. There was no doubt at all about that. When it came time, Monica arrived in the room. She surveyed their work with a critical eye. With the exception of those who had been there before, the rest of them stood in fear that they would be flattened for a poor job. After several agonizing seconds, she concluded they had done well and would be rewarded with dinner. They were all then escorted into a box and carried away.

Inside the box, they all struggled to keep from colliding into each other. She was not intentionally walking in such a way to knock them over. Just walking normally would have done that. Jeff could tell she was trying to walk softly, but that did not stop the ride from being a bit jolting. At one point, Jeff stumbled head first into Lena's groin. He looked up embarrassed, but she only looked down at him and smiled vaguely.

About that time they were released from the box. The new arrivers struggled to recognize their surroundings. It did not take long for Jeff to figure it out though. They were in what at first seemed like a strange sort of jungle. The fact of the matter was that the only jungle was lettuce and other vegetables. They were on a plate and Monica was sitting in front of it, holding a fork.

"Now my little bits," Monica said. "I am usually a vegetarian, but you never know what you'll find on your plate."

They all looked up at her with a face of horror. Lena kneeled down beside Jeff, "Don't worry, little one. She will only try to scare you."

Jeff nodded slightly. "Well it's working."

"This is the only dinner you will get," Lena continued. "So eat what you can before the goddess does."

She waved her forks at them a few times, but never got close enough. They all gathered at the edge of the plate and ate what they could, but there was still plenty for all present. Except for maybe Monica herself. After dinner, they were returned to the room. Monica took Mugluk and locked the rest of them up. From outside of their prison, they could hear her moans of ecstasy.

"So, Mr. Cop," Jim said when things had settled down. "Think you're going to be able to slap the handcuffs on Monica here?"

"Very funny," Jeff grumbled. "I was wondering about the girl. Why did Monica purchase her?"

"She didn't," Jim replied. "She was born sometime after Mina and the Chief arrived."

"But that would mean that Monica has had them since she was just a teenage girl."

"No, only since she was twenty-two," Jim explained. "On the other hand, two of the men and myself have been here since she was only eighteen."

"You've been a prisoner here for nine years?"

Jim shook his head, "I was married you know. My wife was pregnant with my child. I never got to know if it was a boy or girl..."

"I'm sorry... but you said they’ve only been here for five years, how is that possible?"

"I can see you are not familiar with Micro-Shrinker practices, are you?"

"Elaborate for me."

"In the past they used to breed tiny people for purchase, but humans take a while to grow. The earliest they would release a man is at sixteen years of age, although they prefer to wait longer. They made a fortune off that, but sold out rather quickly, you see."

"Okay..."

"So they did some genetic modifications so they could create more. At first they tried simply making the women have more children. That... did not end well. They came up with something better. They speeded up the aging process."

"What!?" Jeff said in astonishment. "So not only are these people tiny, but... they age at twice the rate?"

"That's about the size of it," Jim said. "They mature faster, as well."

"So that's why you're the elder. So only three of you age normally, then?"

"Lena too. She may look physically younger than Mina, but she's actually the older of the two."

"... these people are sick," Jeff muttered.

They heard footsteps. Lena and Mina were coming upstairs. All the men quickly returned to their beds and ceased their talking.

When the two ladies came up, they had Mugluk with him. He walked in sort of a drunken stupor and went to bed, saying nothing. Just like the night before, Mina took the Chief down with her. Lena went to bed alone. That night, Jeff did not sleep well.
Chapter 3 by Mundo
It is often remarked that the 'third time is the charm'. And that is, for the most part, true in all cases except when it's  not. And usually that sort of logic fails to be comforting. It even failed to be comforting to a man named Jeff Watson who,  at the moment, was sleeping. But not only was he sleeping, but he was in the bedroom of a woman he had only met two nights  ago. One might assume much from that statement. What they would assume, however, was most likely wrong.

Because not only was he sleeping, but he was also only four inches tall. The bed he was sleeping in was just one in a tiny  dollhouse-sized room full of other beds with other men of exactly the same size. If sayings had been right, the third time  would have been the charm. By being the charm, he would be back to his old size and would most likely be hitting the snooze  on his alarm clock. His cat would also probably crawl on his face begging for food. All of these failed to happen, which was  probably a good thing. At his size he would not be able to push in the snooze button and the cat would probably just eat him  and consider that breakfast. So that was a good thing there, it was all just a matter of looking at it the right way.

Having slept horrible the night previously, he was more than reluctant to wake up. But his memories of the day previous not  at all misplaced, he managed to drag himself out of bed. The other men were all in the room still, changing into their day  clothes, and talking among themselves in low murmurs. A few of them, all of them new men, were listening to Mugluk saying  something. From what he could understand, it had a lot to do with being 'blessed', worshipping the 'goddess', and 'becoming  part of her'. All of it, of course, being nonsense.

He was, of course, reasonably shocked when Mina's daughter walked in on them. This was the first time Jeff had really got a  good look at her. Despite being young, she still stood taller than them. Although not quite as imposing as the 'double  ladies', she stood over half a foot taller than all of them. And given her child-like stature, that also made her quite a  bit bulkier in comparison to them. They all looked rather comical next to her, in fact. Her father stood next to her, or  rather, underneath her arm, which was around his shoulders.

She informed them all that it was time for breakfast and summoned them downstairs. Once more the food was ready and  prepared, although Jeff was not sure whether it was Monica who had done it or not. Certainly the food had come from her at  least. Mina and Lena were standing at opposite ends of the table, having not quite sit down yet. As he took his place from  the morning before, he glanced up at Lena. She smiled down at him, although seemingly somewhat distracted. The women all sat  down and the men climbed on top of their stools to eat.

While they were eating, Mugluk revealed what happened to the previous night.

"I was taken by the Goddess to the Endless Bed," began Mugluk. It was amazing how he was able to capitalize spoken words,  but it was a feat he accomplished well. "She set me down on the Great Expanse. I looked up at Her, as She crouched above me.  I watched in a mix of fear and worship, wondering at my fate. She then said to me, 'I will show you how to worship me.' At  that point, she pulled off her top garment and revealed Her Massive Breast to me. I fell down to my feet, bowing and saying  my praises.

But She made me stand and told me to look at Her. She sat down and spread Her Powerful Legs around me, and beckoned me to  come forth. She told me to worship her and I asked, 'How shall I, a mere insect, worship one as powerful as you?' She then  laid back Her Worshipful Body and told me to climb to Her navel. I did so and marveled at the vastness of Her power. At  last She pulled down Her 'panties' as they are called. At once I fell to my face, in worship. The ground beneath me rumbled  as She laughed softly at my folly. With Her Mighty Fingers, She lifted me and lowered me inside the bushy crevice that to  women of my village, were so much smaller. Completely inside, She said unto me, 'The only way to fully praise and worship me  is here.' So that is what I did. I was surrounded by the Cleansing Juices and was removed. I was then laid upon Her breast  where she spoke softly to me. But so wearied was I that I cannot recall what happened after that, for I awoke in the morning  bathed and in my bed."

The other men were awed by this. Jeff, on the other hand, felt ill after hearing the story. Lena, on the other hand,  remained emotionless. Breakfast was over soon enough, but Jeff did not eat that much. They were soon led outside to where  Monica stood, waiting for them. She was dressed in a black tank top and skirt that danced around her thighs, but not quite  reaching her knees. In something that was unusual for her, she stood barefoot next to them. It was the first time that Jeff  realized that they all came up to just above her ankles. All of them strained their eyes up to see her. She regarded them  slightly before speaking.

"You have all heard from the High Priest of his time of worship, did you not?"

The men all nodded.

"In time, all of you will come to be as intimate in your relationship with your goddess," she informed them. Most of the men  seemed pleased about that. "In order to show your loyalty, so that you may be fit to worship me, you shall work today."

She motioned her hand to the great expanse of floor around them, all of it hardwood. "Every speck, every bit of dirt shall  be removed before we all gather to eat. Understood?"

They all nodded hesitantly. It was a tall order to fill, even for all of them. Especially since, as Jeff and Jim knew, that  it would not take her but a few minutes to do with a broom. But they were not considered 'slaves' for nothing. More  importantly, it kept them occupied while she was busy and reaffirmed that she was their master.  It also kept them in shape  to be constantly put at work. After all, she did not go and buy them all for the sake of having sluggish little men. She  wanted them lean and fit, ready to do any task she set for them.

Before they began, Jeff was shocked when she suddenly grabbed him in her hands and lifted him up. He looked down at his  fellow men and swallowed. He turned around and looked up at her quizzically, but too nervous to ask what was going on. When  she started walking, he crouched down to make sure he did not slip off. He watched as they went from room to room, not quite  sure where he was going.

Two things helped him realize where he was. First it was the fact that he found his clothes, in a quick move of her hands,  gone. But the second part had a more profound impact, for the most part. Falling what seemed like a hundred feet through the  air into hot (but not boiling) water had that sort of effect. He came back up, gasping for air and still reeling from the  fall. A quick scan of his surroundings revealed he was in what at his size appeared to be a very large pool. Only this pool  was not very accommodated to get out. It also was made of porcelain and also had a faucet, which were not very much  characteristic of pools.

He was still rather much adjusting the idea when suddenly the water began to move violently. As he struggled against the  water, he turned to see the source. He probably should not have been so surprised. It stood to reason, after all, that what  happened next was the only logical step. There are reasons that might be contributed to this. He was still not quite used to  being four inches tall, which was understandable. He was not used to swimming with larger beings. There was also the part  that he had never seen a woman in the nude up close (which he grudgingly blamed his job for, yet another reason to retire).

So it stood to reason that when her bare titanic leg stepped into the water, it would otherwise leave an impression of awe.  His eyes began to move upwards, but in a fit of modesty he ceased looking up. Inwardly, he silently cursed his good  upbringing. He somehow managed to keep his eye contact fixated on a gargantuan bar of soap as she slipped into the tub. Once  the water steadied, he turned to face her. There was not many things that could prepare him for the sight. At least, if  there was, he had never taken them.

The tub itself was not at all like his. At his apartment his tub functioned as a shower only. Only at his new height could  his tiny tub pass for taking a bath in. She was able to not only shower in such a tub, but she could actually lie down in  it. Granted, she had to fold her knees up to do so, but it still did the trick. Of course, being that she was rich, it did  seem a bit small of a tub. But then he realized, that was the point.

She was below the water just enough for her shoulders and neck to be above the water. She had her arms resting on the sides  of the tub, far out of his reach. Her legs were bent so that her knees were on both sides of Jim. To him, it was like having  two huge arches for a bridge that was otherwise submerged under the water. He looked up at her face. Her eyes were closed  and she was enjoying the soothing effects of the warm water. Treading water was making him tired, however. Still too modest  to swim towards her breasts (which he was able to see if he looked), he swam over to one of her knees to hold on to. A brief  look down revealed the hairy patch between her legs, far beneath him in the water. It looked like that of some horrible sea  creature with long, wiry tentacles that would pull him in. Which had happened before, only it was land-based and a lot  slimier and otherwise not located between titanic legs.

His touch, however, caused her to leave the trance she was in. She looked down at him and smiled pleasantly, one of the few  times he had seen her smile genuinely. She moved one of her hands down and motioned for him to come forward. He shook his  head furiously as he tried to get a better hold on her leg to stay above water. She giggled slightly and shook her head,  clearly amused at his own futile attempts.

"You do not need to fear me here," she said. "We are here to be cleansed and to talk."

"It's..." he paused uncertainly as he looked up at her. "It's easier for me to see your entire face from here than only part  of it only there."

"Suit yourself," she replied, moving her legs around playfully. He went under the water and had to fight his way back up,  but still stubbornly held his ground - or water, as it were.

Then he started doing his job - which was listening. She related to him the past few days, telling it to him in a way that  the other men would understand. But it was not difficult to understand her metaphors to explaining away things. Her company  (which she inherited from her father) was suffering from poor sales. The board of directors were demanding change and her  competitors were becoming more powerful. During the story he grew wearied and she graciously moved him atop her knee. She  referred to her employees as her 'other' subjects and her rivals as lesser gods allied against her. It did him good to hear  of her in more realistic circumstances... but then he realized, as he visualized it all, he saw her in the story as still a  giantess and everyone else as still insects. He realized he found it difficult to find her human-sized.

He was permitted to ask questions. Not wanting to disappoint her, he asked questions that would otherwise help to advance  the understanding of the other slaves. He discovered little more, but he felt he was going in the right direction. But he  was on a mission, even if he was naked on top of a woman's colossal knee. He decided to ask harder questions.

"Why did you pick us?" he decided to ask. "Why not the others from the village?"

"You are blessed," she replied. "You should not question that."

That sounded like the sort of thing Mugluk would say. "Are there other goddesses such as you?"

She seemed uneasy about that question, but answered that there were.

"Why do you not visit our lands rather than bring us here?" he asked.

"Only the chosen few can be blessed," she answered.

He said, forcing a twinge of sadness, "I miss my home and family. I wish I knew where it was."

"Far away," she replied soothingly. "It is but a memory now. You need only me now."

Frustrated at the answers, he tried something else. "Do all goddesses come in the form of woman or do they look like men as  well?"

She suddenly sat up. Her legs unbent and he was back in the water. She rose precariously above the water, her bosom now  above him, dripping with water from all sides. He swallowed uneasily as he saw them for the first time not hidden or  submerged. "Men cannot govern themselves. They are weak and stupid."

He said nothing. As far as the society went with the tiny slaves and their two meter tall women, this held true. He was, of  course, offended, but there was no use bringing this up to a woman who could crush you without a thought. He simply stared  in awe.

She placed her hands under her breasts and smiled down at him. "You are hypnotized by these, aren't you? The women you know  have nothing compare to this, do they? I bet you wish that you were tall enough to reach them, don't you?"

He was still silent. They encompassed his mind as he stared at them. In all dimensions they were larger, heavier, and more  powerful than him. They made him feel puny, insignificant, that only one part of a woman could overpower him so easily. He  started swimming backwards from them, thinking that it might release his mind to escape from her.

She laughed, more loudly than he had ever heard her before. It hurt his ears to hear the loud noise. She folded her knees  under her and hoisted herself up so that she was crouched just above him. Her breasts now dangles above his head, mere  inches away from him. He tried to swim away, but she pre-empted him and dipped her breasts into the water, just ahead of his  path. He gasped in awe of the sight and was about to reach out to touch them, when she suddenly pulled them up again. Now  full entranced, her looked straight up again at her smiling face. She suddenly pulled the plug on the water and he realized  in a certain horror he was being pulled away from her by the water.

He swam away desperately, trying to reach her. The horror of going down the drain gripped him and he swam harder than her  ever had before. He realized, however, that it was not quite enough. But then, just as suddenly, she stopped the water flow  and plugged it up again. He sighed in relief and looked around him, realizing the water had gone down considerably. She had  returned to her old position, with her knees bended even more so. Her head appeared above the thick jungle between her legs  and she beckoned him to come forward. Using her pubic hairs to climb, he climbed on top of her and was stricken by the  sight. She looked at him from the distance away.

"Surely you can dare these mountains," she invited.

He left her legs behind and made for her breasts. He passed her belly button, which he briefly looked at. In amazement he  saw that his entire head would fit inside. Be he continued onwards, until he arrived at her breasts. She used her hands to  hold them together, to prevent what would have been a convenient valley between them. They were not mountains, for though  they were bigger than him, he was roughly around the same height as they were. He found himself, in the back of his mind,  wishing he were a bit smaller or that they were larger. He chastised himself for that thought and attempted to climb.

With his own body wet and hers as well, it was by no means easy. He was humiliated by slipping off quite a few times. After  hearing her laughter a few times and frustrated at his lack of progress, he opted for another route. He went off to the side  and used her fingers, which were still holding her breasts together, to quickly scale the fleshy 'hills'. Caught up in the  moment, he stood over top her nipple and took a victorious stance.

She suddenly fetched him with her hand and held him up to her face. She tsked at him a few times before speaking. "Now now,  you're not allowed to cheat."

He was into the moment now. He had a witty retort ready, but thought better of the situation. "My apologies, goddess."

"You are a clever little man," she said. "But you are a terrible climber."

"I try my best," he answered.

"Hopefully next time your best is a little better."

She stood up and set him on the sink outside the bathtub. While she dressed, he turned away and thought quietly to himself.  As degrading as that now seemed to him, he realized that he did rather enjoy it. Of course, spending a shower with a woman  should be fun. But doing it with a giant woman that constantly insulted his male pride... he really should have been more  upset about it. But the fact remained that he now wished it had gone on. Being four inches tall did not seem so bad...

But he had a mission. He may not have learned much yet, but he had to continue his mission. He had learned a lot of their  culture. He knew, from experience, that tiny men did not come cheap. His mind began to work certain facts out. She was  undoubtedly rich, but buying men could not be an easy expense. He wondered if, because of their cost, she would actually  kill them. He wondered what would happen if one of them got hurt enough that only medical attention could save the person.

Then it hit him. Her company was not healthy, from what he gathered. If she lost everything, would she keep the men? Not all  of them, he thought. It would be difficult hiding over a dozen tiny people without a house. She might keep a few of them...  but, he reasoned, she might send some of them back. Finding out where Micro-Shrinkers Inc. was located was difficult. But if  he could actually be sent there...

His thoughts were interrupted by suddenly being seized up in her hand. He twisted around to look up at her and she smiled  down at him. "You are unusually respectful for one so small, the others would have not hesitated to watch."

No suitable answer to this came to him. So he shrugged.

She smiled again, looked up, and started walking. As he rode in her giant hand, his mind started to wander on its own. It  thought, 'Is this really wrong?' It was that line of thought that disturbed him. She was happy, the people were happy and  oddly, despite the knowledge of the outside world, he was content. It was his mission that worried him more than his actual  predicament. Monica was not a bad person, he reasoned. What she did to Jeff was not, he thought, a very nice thing. But  maybe Jeff was not telling the whole story?

But there was the stories he heard from rescued Micro-Slaves. Millionaire actresses and heiresses buying tiny men and  subjecting them to torture, crushing some, and... he shuddered at this... eating them. He was not doing to stop Monica,  that was not it. It was the other women. The brutal, heartless ones who saw the tiny men's slaves as just an expense.

He was left with the other men as she left. He stuck to his task of cleaning the floor and did not speak to the others. His  mind was absorbed into thought, into the age old process of deciding what is right. If the ends justify the means. If, in  fact, that the needs of the many outweigh the needs. He stopped and corrected himself. The wants of the few. He had to put  an end to it, even if destroyed this otherwise decent existence here.
Chapter 4 by Mundo
In history it was always a marvel what men could do when they combined their efforts. The same could not quite be said of this group of twenty-five men and their four inch stature. Even with the assistance of two women, who both stood at eight inches each and the young girl who stood at five inches, they were limited in what they could do. All of them might spend spend the entire day accomplishing a task that for a normal person would take but a minute or more to do.

It was, quite simply, a horrible feeling to feel so inept. But the advantage to such a large group of men was that becoming absent from the group was not a terribly difficult accomplishment. It was one, however, that was neccessary for things to continue. Having successfully avoided the gazes of his fellow men and especially the eyes of the much larger ladies, he headed for the window. He was fortunate that the owner of the window was the type to prefer long curtains that draped across the floor. The climbing was not difficult. Indeed it was a lot easier than climbing the stockings of a giant woman.

When he finally made it to the window sill, he took a glance outside. It was a sobering sight. The world inside the house was enormous to him. But the real world, the one to which he had belonged to, was beyond imagination. He imagined all the tiny creatures, insects and the like, and wondered how they could deal with being so small. He wondered what the perspective of the world was like to a tiny ant. He looked back at the men and wondered what they would think of the outside world. He knew what they would do. They would panic and flee to the feet of their goddess, eager for her protection and guidance. There was too much world out there for them to handle.

He twisted one of his fingers. Doing so revealed a gold ring that had seemingly not been there before. He pressed his finger on the indention which projected a holographic control panel. He selected that what he wished to do was communicate. He made on final look to see if anyone was looking and ducked out of view behind the curtain.

"This is Jeff reporting. Do you read me?"

There was silence for a disturbing amount of time. Finally a female voice answered. He regonized it, she was one of the agents who handled communications. He wondered what she would look like to him now.

"We read you, Jeff, Your signal is weak, but we have you. What can I do for you?"

"I need to speak to Mr. Watson."

"I'll have the com taped into his office."

Agonizing seconds passed.

"Jeff! I'll be damned, you're alive," spoke the familiar voice of his boss.

"I need information, Watson," Jeff said, ignoring him. "I need you to do a person search."

"On who?"

"A man named Jim Everson."

"Everson? That's not a lot to go off of..."

"I know, I know. Search for contacts of Monica. Employees, co-workers, anything. He should be listed as a missing person."

"Sure, but it might take some time. Anything else?"

"I need some information on her business. Stock quotes, profit margins, anything you can get."

"I can have that right now," Watson answered.

"Upload it to my ring, I'll check on it when I have time and privacy."

"How are you holding up, Jeff?" Watson asked concerned.

"It's not easy..." Jeff said. He did not feel up to explaining what had happened. It was humiliating. "I have to get off here before I'm found. Get me that info."

He shut the ring off before Watson could respond. He then twisted it, returning it to its invisible state. He then quickly started climbing the curtains, hoping nobody had noticed his absence. He reached the ground and sighed in relief, having accomplished it. So when he bumped into the chest of a larger being, he was rather shocked. It was the girl, Mina's daughter. She looked down at him coldly, as one would regard an animal that they loathed. Not only was she was taller than he was by a full head, her childlike stature was also bulkier.

"What were you doing?" she asked.

He swallowed as he thought. She would think nothing of revealing that he had been gone. So he said the first thing that came to mind. "I wanted to see what was beyond the invisible wall."

She looked up at the window herself, herself looking curious. "What did you see?"

"A bigger world," he answered.

She looked down at him. "You're not supposed to leave your place."

"I'm sorry, forgive me."

She smiled, but not one of forgiveness. "Only if you do as I say."

Unsure of what that meant, he meekly nodded. She then took him to join the rest of the men. Monica did not join them for dinner that night, but instead set a plate of food on the floor for them, took Mugluk with her, and dissapeared for the night. Jeff was on his way upstairs when a large hand was placed on his shoulder. He looked up in shock to see Lena looking down at him.

"I want you to stay with me," she commanded of him. He only nodded as he watched the other men go up. He watched as Mina took one of the other men, neglecting her husband, the Chief, for the night. Depsite being married, it was readily obvious that she was not obligated to remain faithful - only he was. For this strange culture, marrying a woman meant becoming her exclusive prize - one of many, if she felt like it. Jeff nervously followed Lena to her own room.

"You're different from the others," she said as she sat down on the bed, but still towering over him.

"It is not intentional," he replied.

She surprised him by picking him up and setting him on her lap. She turned him around so he could face her. His legs wrapped around her waist and she eased him down, so that he was laying on her lap. It was an odd feeling, but he liked it. She looked at him and gave a sincere smile as she stroked his hair.

"Do you believe the Elder's stories?" she asked. "I mean, about the 'outside world'. That women and men are the same size?"

"It seems impossible," he replied. He almost meant it, imagining the world as such was difficult after his experiences so far.

"Before I came here, I had never seen a goddess. I did not know that one could be so big," she said. "But the Elder says all women are big there and so are men. Isn't that strange, a world full of godesses and giant men?"

"I cannot imagine," he replied.

She pulled him up to his feet, so that he was looking up into her eyes. "I think it is better this way, don't you?"

"Of course. Much better," he said. Something inside him meant it too.

She surprised him by pulling off his shirt. Her eyes widened as she saw a scar on his side. "How did that happen?"

In truth it had been caused when he was going after a gang that had stolen a cargo of military laser weapons. They used one of weapons on him, cutting clean through him. Although the heat of the laser instantly cauterized the wound, it nearly killed him. He spent quite a while in the hosptital recovering after it. He could not think of a plausible story, based on his knowledge of the world he was supposed to come from. "It happened when I was a child before I could remember, I was never told how."

"You poor thing," she said soothingly as she stroked the scarred area. "To go through such pain when you were so small. That does not seem fair."

"It doesn't hurt, not anymore," he replied.

She set him down on the bed. Then she crouched above him so that her face was over his, just inches away. "I'm glad."

He looked up at her nervously, not really sure what to do. Although it was not a fact he shared with anyone, the truth was he had never been with a woman before. His life had been so full of danger and excitement that stopping to think about pleasure had only been a passing thought as he went to sleep. But there she was above him now, only it was different than how he imagined it would be. For one, she was twice as tall as he was. He looked past her face and saw her breasts dangling above his stomach. Due to both of their positions he was able to get an eyefull and they were larger than he thought. Not comparable to Monica's by any means, but each one her boobs was larger than his head.

"I haven't felt like this for a long time," she said, her breathing becoming heavier. "All the other men seem so meek... but not you. You're bolder than the others..."

"I... try not to be," he said as he looked into her large eyes.

"I like you like that," she said soothingly. She tugged slightly at the two strands that connected her bra at the front. She loosened them enough that her breasts were allowed to separate, but not enough that the bra would come undone. "I think it's your turn."

Jeff leaned up close enough and looked up at her. She directed her eyes to her bra again, smiling mischeveiously. After a short internal conflict (where duty quickly lost out to everything else), he grabbed the knot where the strands met and undid it. No sooner than he had than the breasts fell free of their prison and actually ran into him. She finished the job and pulled the bra off her back and discarded it to her side. Lena then leaned down and planted a kiss on his lips. He had been kissed before and enjoyed it, but there was something far more exhilirating about kissing lips twice the size of his own. As she kissed she ceased holding herself over him and let herself relax.

He found his arms and chest tucked between both her breasts. With the weight of her body on top of him, he found himself pinned and unable to move his arms. But he hardly felt like complaining as he tried to lean up to kiss more passionately. When at last their lips separated, she lifted herself up a bit allowing him room to move. Before he could say anything, she scooped him up close to her and he held him close to her chest. His head was directly below her chin and he was unable to really get a perspective to see anything. She quickly rolled over onto her back and released him.

Now that he was on top of her, he quickly sat up. He was positioned on top of her stomach, which slowly rose and fell from her breathing. Her breasts were between him and her head and it was an interesting perspective for him. She leaned up just a bit so that she could raise her head and look at him. The result made him slide down her stomach a bit. She then sat up completely and he fell backwards into her lap. Although she tried, she was unable to prevent herself from giggling at his behavior as he tried to quickly sit up again.

"I came down there to give you a kiss," she teased. "Now come up and give me one."

"Gladly," was all he could think to say. He managed to stand up and keep his balance with one foot on each of her thighs. But due to the placement of her arms, she had her breasts squeezed together. They effectively provided a barrier from letting him reach her lips. But never a man to complain, he started wedging his way into them. Impressed by his dedication and not wanting to stop him, she eased her arms out a little making it easier for him to squeeze through. He was soon close enough and had to get on his toes and stretch to reach her lips. He was too short to kiss her standing at his full height, even with her legs providing some elevation. But she leaned her head down just enough to meet his lips. She embraced him with her arms, catching him from his bottom and pulling him up further. They continued their kiss as she leaned back on the bed with him in her arms.

Their lips parted again and he rested his head below her chin. She sighed contendedly as she released her hold on him. She began stroking his hair and humming a song to herself. He soon drifted off to sleep, captivated by the rhythm of her breathing, heartbeat, and the strange melody that was completely foreign to him. Soon she too fell asleep as she carefully set him beside her, his head resting on her shoulder and her arm as a cradle around him. Then he too drifted off into a contended sleep.
Chapter 5 by Mundo
For the first night since Jeff had began the mission, he woke up peacefully. His position was much different, however, as he was wrapped in the arms of a woman twice his height. He tried at first to break out of Lena's grip, but it was no use. he tried squirming his way free, but that just caused her to hug him even tighter. It was all rather embarrassing really. He had wrestled down mutants before, but he couldn't even escape this woman's grasp. Perhaps even worse was that he knew that she was only eight inches, which drove the point in even more. There was also the matter that she had fallen asleep topless. The only thing his squirming had succeeded in was that he was now facing her. Or rather, he was now facing her two breasts.

They were engrossing to simply stare at, both of them so large. He had seen Monica exposed before and that was truly breathtaking. But there was something different about the two experiences. With Monica, her breasts were far larger than he was, to the extent that they were like buildings. But the ones before him now were like two large barrels and were large, but not to the extent that they dwarfed him completely. Experimentally he tried to lift the top breast up, just to get a feel for how large they were. He was surprised that just the one breast was quite heavy. He was still able to lift it easily, despite his awkward position, but the weight was still unnerving to him.

He suddenly heard her voice and realized he had woke her up. He positioned his head up past her neck to look into her face. "Having fun?"

She relaxed her grip and he was able to back up a little bit, allowing him to look up at her face a little easier. "I was just ah, trying to get up."

"Ah, little Hungrell, you're so odd," she replied as she stood up, placing him sitting between her legs.

"I try not to be," he answered. This was quite true, he was trying as well as he could to fit into this strange culture. It was not a new task for him, as he had often infiltrated different places and managed to intregrate himself into whatever unique society he was in. But this society was like nothing he had ever been in. The rules were completely changed and he had only the limited intel that he had been provided. Unfortunately, that, in itself had been rather unhelpful. All he knew was that the men were extremely submissive. The presence of these eight inch tall women had never been in the briefing.

Then of course, these people had their own personal deity. A deity named Monica. More than that, their deity actually showed up and talked to them. Again, the reports had never detailed such a societal structure existing among the tiny men. Mugluk continued to speak only praise about her and share of his incredible experiences. As for "Hungrell", he still remembered his futile climb and the time he spent with her in the bathtub. In retrospect, those experiences were truly terrifying, but at the time, fear did not grip him. He was actually rather ashamed to admit that at some level, he enjoyed the experience.

"Hungrell?" he heard a voice say. He looked up at Lena and realized his mind had wandered off.

"Ah, I'm sorry, Mistress Lena. My thoughts were elsewhere."

She looked down at him and frowned disapprovingly. "It's time for breakfast, little one."

He had of course expected a return to the long table like in previous meals. That was not to be the case this time. As Jeff followed Lena through their tiny dollhouse, he was instead walked outside to where Monica was, once again, waiting on them all to assemble. Where they were assembling was actually a tray. The men and women were all careful to assemble on the tray and then sit down. Lena and Mina took either sides of the tray, with Mina's young daughter in the center. Jeff took his seat next to Lena and received a warm smile from her for the gesture. When they all had assembled, Monica reached down and picked up the tray.

It was like a roller coaster... without harnesses. He felt himself instinctively steady himself with Lena's thigh. Their ascension was highlighted by the fact the entire ride was directed at Monica's bust. The fact she was wearing a low cut shirt gave all of them quite an eyefull. From the corner of his eye, he noticed that Lena was eyeing him carefully. Jealousy perhaps? Jeff lowered his gaze, though he couldn't help looking up every few seconds. They swayed [i]marvelously[/i], after all.

The ride ended when they were placed on a table. There were two plates set down. On each plate was scrambled eggs, a bit of bacon, and a biscuit. One plate was clearly meant for Monica, given the proximity of silverware and a tall mug that had the distinct aroma of coffee. (At this point, Jeff would've killed for coffee!) The other plate was clearly meant for the rest of them, given the lack of any such instruments. What was present was a collection of thimbles filled with orange juice. The men who had been with Monica longer instantly went towards the food. They heaved on to the plate and started grabbing handfulls out of the eggs and biscuits. Some of the new men tried to get at the bacon, but found theirself having difficulty breaking off pieces with their hands. Some resorted to just trying to chew off the pieces on the edges, but soon gave up on that pursuit.

On one hand, Jeff really wanted some good old fashioned cooking. On the other... he was less that eager to just jump on a plate and just 'dig in'. But Duty called! So he heaved himself on the plate and grabbed a handfull of scrambled egg and took a bite. Giantess-sized food certainly had a different texture, he noted. It was a lot thicker for people his size, though it was quite enjoyable. He them reprimanded himself mentally for calling it "giantess-sized good". It was normal people food, dammit!

But what was normal?

He felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around... and looked up. Lena was offering a piece of bacon she had broken off. Jeff took the morsel and nodded gratefully. It was good to have meat back on the menu! While he was chewing on the bacon (which was a tiring task), he happened to glance over at Monica. He watched as she placed her fork down into a hill  of egg clumps and raise the huge pile up into her mouth. He swallowed his food down hard. She was going through that plate of food really fast...

And as it so happened, right now, [i]they[/i] were a plate of food. He decided not to tempt fate and grabbed a handful of biscuit as he hopped off the rim of the plate. He sat down next to a thimble of orange juice and watched her cautiously. He noted, as he took a drink, that he had to chew on the pulp. [i]I guess I can't complain to the manager that I asked for no pulp[/i], he thought to himself dryly.

Following breakfast, they were returned to the room. They were also given some rather... unusual news.

And when he had heard it, he could hardly believe his luck! Their goddess and mistress (whoops, getting too much into that) was going on a business trip! Of course she casually explained it as being some meeting among lesser goddesses and that sort of thing. It was all properly explained and so forth. Jeff was hardly paying attention as he considered this. He would have full roam of the house... at least as long as he didn't get caught by the other ladies of course.

His doom was almost made when Monica decided which man to take with her (apparently no executive business wasn't complete without a tiny man squirming somewhere on your body) and Jeff sighed a breath of relief when she took the high priest, Mugluk, to go with her. The bastard certainly was the favorite of the lot. Jeff might've been envious if he wasn't constantly half-terrified of Monica. He could certainly look forward to having a few days without Babezilla wandering around... even if he still had to deal with the slightly less oversized women.

It meant that there wasn't much to do for the rest of the afternoon after Monica left. She ordered them to reorganize her shoes (which she left in a mess in her rush to leave) and departed. That took an hour or so for them to do. They had to get their ropes out of the dollhouse and drag the shoes across the toom. At least the heels gave them something easy to tie around. Pushing them to stand back uprigth was a bit trial and error, but they managed. As usual, the ladies stood watching, but never helped. That always annoyed Jeff, given that they had more than twice the body strength of any of the men. Granted, Mina's daughter, Ashley, did help some, but it was mostly to show off how much bigger and stronger she was whenever the men struggled under the weight.

The rest of the evening was spent in sport. A marble was produced from the house and the game was set under Monica's bed, which the goals being on either side. They each had a stick to hit the ball with and the goal was to get it to the other side. The rules were poorly explained and worse yet, the first game pit all of the men against the women. The women had sticks twice as long and could hit the marbles harder, so needless to say they dominated the game. Halfway through the match, Jeff tried to strategize to win... and they did make a few goal, but after being rammed by Ashley one too many times, most of the men gave up on trying to really win. The second round went a bit better when Lena and Mina handpicked their own teams. At least Jeff derived some satisfaction when his team (that is, Lena's team) managed to Mina's team, despite having Ashley. His shoulder kind of hurt afterwards when she pushed him to the side while stomping back to the dollhouse in anger.

When night finally came, Jeff prepared himself to head upstairs to the men's quarters. Before he could, he was stopped by Lena. <i>Oh great,</i> Jeff thought to himself, <i>Trapped in bed all night again</i>. Then he realized he was complaining about sleeping in the same bed as a beautiful (though very large) woman and decided to make the best of it. After all, in a situation like this, it wasn't hard at all to make the best of it.

"You're a very strange, little man," Lena remarked as pulled Jeff close to her in the bed, resting her chin on his head like he was some sort of stuffed animal. "How did you become smart?"

Jeff's eyes wandered around as he thought up a response. "My sister taught me."

Lena seemed to consider this. "Hm. I used to just toss my older brother in the air for fun. I never thought about teaching him. Your kind are rather simple, after all."

"My sister was just a good teacher," Jeff explained. <i>What? Simple! Did feminism have no limits!?</i> "What happened to your brother?"

"Oh. One day, one of my friends asked if she could have him. My mother said it was okay," Lena explained. "She was already married though, so she used him mostly for work."

"... Oh," Jeff replied. He never realized that even in the society these people were 'bred' in, men were just property to these shrunken women as well. "So he did pretty good then."

"Oh yes!" Lena agreed. "My younger brother... the poor creature accidentally got crushed while he was watching my younger cousins for my aunt."

Jeff swallowed. <i>Not to self,</i> he thought, <i>Never piss off Ashley.</i>

"Good night Hungrell," Lena cooed as he drifted off to sleep.

"Good night mistress," Jeff replied. And so he waited.


Two hours later, Jeff left the dollhouse. It was no difficult feat, after all. Although in bed with Lena, her large arms had eventually released him as she rolled on to her side. That was a lucky bit there, because it meant he wouldn't have to sneak by Mina and her daughter who slept nearest to the stairway that led to the men's chambers. As he left the confines of the house, he slipped on his worn shirt and stuck to the shadows. He wasn't sure what he was looking for... just that since Monica was gone, he had a duty to find what he could.

If walking around the house at four inches tall wasn't disconcerting, then doing so at the dead of night was even more so. The shadows of objects took on grotesque shapes on the wall and floor. And even when he could make them out, they were still large compared to him. That was the thought that ocurred to him when he found himself walking alongside one of Monica's high heels. Even at his size, he still felt the need to ocassionally hide behind objects. After all, even a miniscule creature like him could be watched...

Rather than going through Monica's own room, he decided to get a layout of the house for the next few nights he had to snoop around. He slipped under the doorway with little difficulty (at least some benefit to his size!) and crossed into the hallway. Calling on his own memories, he had a basic memory of where things were from being carried around. It was a slightly different perspective from down here, where pictures that graced the walls were too far away to make out. But he was fairly certain that the left led to the bathroom... so he took a right to where they had dined this morning.

Walking the expanse of the hallway was a long ordeal, but he eventually made it to the front room. He was set to continue onwards to another room, when he suddenly heard low murmurings. He quickly confined himself to under a sofa and watched for the source of the sound. In the front of the room was a large window made up of several, small panes. It wasn't made to be opened, but it seemed one of them had a circle cut into one of them. In front of it, to his surprise, was a woman that stood over a foot tall. She was looking out the window and saying something. Jeff crept closer to hear what she was saying.

"C'mon Jessie! Get your big arse in here!" the woman cried.

A face poked through the hole in the window. It was slightly larger than the woman who he had just seen, but distinctly feminine. This must have been Jessie...

"Well excuse me for not having your tiny frame! Maybe if Brecca would give me a push!" said the woman whose face was looking through the window. She tried to go through the hole, but her thighs were getting stuck. It was hard to tell from the angle, but she was larger than the other woman... over two feet tall anyways.

"If you insist!" said a third voice. Suddenly Jessie came flying through the window and fell to the ground below. Jeff could distinctly see a normal sized, feminine hand reaching through the window. Then a face descended into view, though the hole wasn't big enough to show it all.

"Okay, get to it girls!" said the larger face, who must have been Brecca. "And don't let the big'ns bother you, Amanda."

The smaller one made a mock salute, "I may be small, but these shrimp won't be a problem! Besides, that's why me and Jessie have bags!"

Jeff paled. These women were here for a robbery! He doubled back to go tell the others so they could hide, but his head crashed straight into Lena's crotch. He fell to the ground and looked up to her rather dissapointed expression. He quickly raised his finger for her to be quiet.

Unfortunately that must not have been a gesture her society ever understood.

"Hungrell! You're not permitted to leave the house!" Lena scolded.

And their game was up. The two robbers heard her speak and Lena was soon confronted with two much larger women. They both looked down at her in satisfaction. Jeff also finally got a good look at them as well. The smaller of the two, Amanda, had a mess of red hair, a very slender figure (she must have been quite tall by her standards), and a pair of breasts that were barely contained by the small top she was wearing. The other, Jessie, was a blonde with short hair and piercings going up and down either ear. She was dressed in the kind of black shiny vinyl than normal people don't wear.

Lena began to back away, but was grabbed by Jessie and held up like she was a small child. Amanda looked down at Jeff with a playful look. "Looks I already got my first one!"

Jeff ran. He barely avoided her larger hands as he took off back to the bedroom. He had no choice - if he got caught, the agency might never find him. Having no intentions of remaining four inches for the rest of his life, he ran with all the strength he could muster. Fortunately he had taken a lot of enhancement treatments before, so even Amanda's superior frame was only just able to keep up with him. As he glanced over his shoulder to see the pursuing twenty foot giantess (to him anyways) and doubled his effort to run. Behind her was Lena struggling against her captor, but to no avail. Her size compared to Jessie was comparable to his own size compared to Amanda... how ironic.

He turned into the room suddenly (causing Amanda to tumble forward in surprise) and made to the dollhouse. He began crying out as loud as he could, "Intruders! Intruders!"

Within seconds, tiny faces appeared in the windows of the dollhouse and spotted Amanda entering the room. Amanda immediately tackled Jeff to the ground. And just as he turned onto his back, she descended and sat down on him with her knees on either side. He reckoned her full weight would have crushed him, so she must've been keeping some of her weight on her knees. He looked up past her large breasts and saw her smiling trimphantly above him.

"You're a feisty one!" she said gleefully. "Just how I like them!"

By then, the other men were scrambling throughout the room to different hiding places. Amanda quickly stood and picked up Jeff and put him under one of her arms.  Jeff tried to struggle to get free, but he was soon joined by another man who was pushed up against him and completely confined him. Amanda was soon joined by Jessie who didn't seem to have Lena in hand. She grabbed one of the small men and dropped him into a bag. She then walked over to Amanda and held the bag open. Jeff and the other tiny man was deposited... after that, it was all quiet.
Chapter 6 by Mundo
When Jeff finally came to, he found himself being studied by three faces of varying sizes. The largest face - the one he didn't recognize, seemed to be the owner of the hand he found himself in. He didn't realize it at the time, but something seemed just a bit... off. Across the wrist stood Amanda, with one leg on a solid surface and the other folded so she could rest if on the larger wrist. Only now she was dressed in a rather revealing dress and had her hair in short pigtails on either side. Behind him was the larger Jessie who seemed to be regarding him with disdain (although mostly all he could see was her crotch and the oips of her breasts with just a face peering over them). As for the largest of the three...

Brecca was perhaps not quite the beauty like Monica was. She was young - if even in her twenties yet - and had that sort of cute face of a girl-down-the-street type rather than the sexy and defined look of the other two girls. Of course even at her colossal size, she wasn't a bad sight to look at. Her long brown hair made her seem less menacing than the promiscous Amanda and disinterested Jessie. Jeff did note (with a bit of irony) that she wasn't that tall of a girl, just by comparing some of the objects around her. She couldn't have been much taller than five foot. And yet... something was wrong.

Jeff stood to look at his captors. But he didn't seem to stand all the way. When he would stand in Monica's hand, there had always been rather limited standing room. But with Brecca, he found her hand had quite a bit more room. Her thumb which was upright along with her fingers was about his height. That certainly seemed off, because he remembered being as tall as Monica's index finger... Was Brecca larger than Monica? That couldn't be right, he'd just figured her out to be about five foot...

Then he looked up at Amanda. She certainly seemed to tower over him more than she did the previous night. In fact, when he gave Brecca another glance... she was about the size he remembered Monica had been. If that was the case, then they weren't just bigger...

"Under two inches!" Amanda teased as she pushed him down with her finger. "You're an itty bitty man, now!"

"H-how?" Jeff murmured out.

"The same way that lil' sis made me this size," Jessie aswered. Her tone seemed to suggest she didn't too pleased about that.

Amanda snatched Jeff out of Brecca's hand and wrapped her fingers around him and held up him up to eye level. "You were a naughty little man! A lot of your little friends got away!"

"You lost us a lot of money there, runt!" Jessie grumbled. "People won't pay as much for tiny real people as they will for legitimate tinies like you!"

Thieves... these ladies didn't just steal Micro-Shrinker products, they abducted real people and shrunk them. And what then? The black market, he supposed. Micro-Shrinkers paid a high price for their tiny men, these three ladies must have been in the business of providing shrunken toys for the not-so wealthy. Added on to that, they had their own shrink ray as well. But... why shrink him down to two inches?

"Now let's not be so mean to out little guest," Brecca admonished. "We still did pretty good."

"Not enough for that new 70" Holovision I wanted!" Jessie said as she advanced on Amanda, reaching her hand down to take Jeff. "I think we should take it out on him for being such a loudmouth."

Amanda pulled away from Jessie, holding Jeff so close that he found himself wedged between her breasts. "No! You can't have him, lil sis! I caught 'em, so he's mine. He's a special little tiny. You should've seen how fast his little legs went!"

"Hey! They belong to all of us, remember?" Jessie retorted as she started pulling Amanda's arms apart.

Brecca used her own hand to pull Jessie away. She sighed and said, "just let her have 'em, Jessie."

Jessie glared up at her larger, yet younger sister. "Hmph. You always take her side." She then stomped off, presumably to go take her frustrations out on one of the other tinies they had captured.

Jeff was trembling in fear. This was all too much for him. While being wedged between Amanda's large breasts was some comfort, the truth of his situation was dawning on him. He was smaller than ever before, he had no way to get back to Monica, and worse of all... the Agency had no idea where he was. His tiny ring wouldn't be able to send a frequency strong enough for them to reach, especially since they didn't have a receiver near... wherever he was. And now he also had a giantess that seemed to despise him. He was just glad she wasn't the biggest one, or he'd be in real trouble...

But the situation was hopeless. Was this going to be his lot in life now? The toy to these three dysfunctional sisters or whoever they decided to sell him off to? He felt sick just thinking about it.

Amanda held him back up in front of her. "Aww," she cooed. "The little guy looks sick."

"He's just scared," Brecca replied. "Jessie can be pretty terrifying, after all."

"Well I'll make you feel better," Amanda said as she hugged Jeff up to her face. "And then maybe we'll play some cat and mouse when you're better."

Brecca held her hand out in front of Amanda, "You know the deal, sis. I get to play with him first."

Amanda groaned as she deposited Jeff in the giant hand. "It's no fair, I'm the oldest and I always go last."

"Why don't you go have fun with that girl Jessie caught?" Brecca suggested.

Amanda brightened up, "Ooh! Good idea!" She started walking off. "You're not gonna do the mountain climbing game are you?" asked Amanda. She clutched her breasts, "They never like mine after seeing yours!"

"I'll do what I want to!" Brecca retorted angrily. "Now leave us alone! Gawd!"

"Fine," Amanda muttered as she wandered to the edge of the table and started descending using a wire.

"Let's go somewhere quiet," Brecca said, though it was mostly to herself. Jeff pressed himself down to her palm when he saw her fingers closing in over him. Why did women insist on having long fingernails? Those pink plates could decapitate him if she didn't pay attention!

Each step she took was like an earthquake from where he was. He suddenly found himself grateful for the tiny prison she made for him in her hand. The way her hand bobbed up and down as she walked, he could have been sent flying if her hand had been open. She certainly lacked Monica's grace when it came to carrying tiny people. Or her taste in jewelry, Jeff noted, when he noticed that the ring on her finger read "Made in China" in tiny print (though big enough for him to read at his size).

When he could see light again, he suddenly found himself falling through the air. He was falling on his back and had no idea where he as going. All he could see was Brecca's titanic face watching him with bemusement. Fortunately his fall wasn't the end of the line for him and fell on something soft. When he scrambled to his feet, he realized she had dropped him on a bed. <i>Yeesh,</i> he thought, <i>could've warned me, lady</i>.

He watched in horror and anticipation as she unbuttoned her blouse and then removed her skirt. With only her brassiere and knickers still on, she climbed on the bed on her knees and stood directly above him. He looked up... and up... and up. She just seemed to go on forever. She wasn't quite as fit as Monica (and he wondered why he kept comparing the two) and she did have a bit of meat to her, though she certainly wasn't overweight (unless you considered three thousand tons overweight) and Jeff did have to admit that Amanda was right in saying that Brecca had an extremely massive rack.

And then something horrible happened. She started falling towards him. In his desperation to flee, he didn't run towards her - but ran away. She continued to descend and when she at last landed, he found to his luck she wasn't trying to crush him after all. In fact he ended up running into the fabric of her knickers when she landed because he hadn't quite stop running. He took a step and looked around. He was standing between her two thighs, with both legs towering over him like the walls of a canyon. It was an accurate description because the canyon continued behind him all the way to the tips of her heels.

But in front of him was a dead end that ended with her colossal bottom forming two perfect hills on either sides of the canyon. He couldn't see the rest of her, but suddenly saw her hand appear and start patting her bottom. From across the distance of her body he heard her say, "Go on! Climb on up, little man. I usually don't keep my legs split like this for men I just met."

Not relishing the idea of being crushed by her thight (but not being too crazy about climbing on top of her ass either) he started looking for a handhold in the fabric to pull himself up. Unfortunately they were too silky to find a good handlehold, even at his size, so he placed one foot on the flesh of her right thight and his foot on the other. He then started working his way up, pulling at the fabric whenever he started to fall backwards. When the crevice got too wide for both of his feet to reach, he grabbed on to the seam of the fabric and pulled himself the rest of the way up.

He climbed to the top of her right cheek and looked on at the expanse of her long, flat back. She was propped up on her elbows so she could glance back at him out of the corner of her eye. <i>Well if I'm stuck like this, may as well enjoy it</i>, he thought to himself. He walked along her spine, keeping an eye on her face as she continued to watch him. He  ended up tripping over the bra strap from not watching, which caused her to giggle at his clumsinees. It was a tie at the back and for a moment he pulled at one of the loops to try and undo it, but found he lacked the strength to even loosen it. He saw one of the hands come towards him and he ducked out of the way as she pulled the end of the strap and removed the strap. When her hand moved away, he eagerly took the loose straps and pushed them away to either side of her back until they fell to the surface of the bed. Satisfied with his work, he continued towards her neck.

He climbed on top of the shoulder that she had been looking over. She tried to look down at him, but found that she had to strain her eye too much to get a good look at him. She suddenly snatched him with her hand and in one wild movement, rolled over on to her back. She then deposited him at the base between her two breasts and propped her head up behind her hands. Not wanting to offend, he didn't dare turn his head back no matter how much he wanted to.

"Well climb up one, shrimp!" she admonished. "I can't keep looking down my nose at you there!"

It climbing between her thighs had been hard, this was even more difficult. The size of her breasts were just mind numbing - each one had to weigh a ton! Maybe a hundred tons! He was never good with weight, but he was quite sure that just one of them could crush him instantly. That in mind, he felt better that he was on top of them rather than under them. He found trying to climbs on his hands and knees wasn't working, so he pressed his entire body against her warm flesh and started squirming himself up like he was a soldier crawling through a trench. While on his way to the top, he reached out his hand to pull himself up and found a solid bit of flesh to hoist himself up. When he was back on his feet, he realized he'd used her nipple to get up. He also realized her nipple, fully erect, was one of the few things not bigger than him. It was over his knees in any case. So he sat down with his legs wrapped around her nipple and rested his arms on the top. This was certainly the most bizarre seat and table he'd ever been at!

"Ooooh," Brecca sighed. "That feels nice. Keep going!"

Keep going? He pondered what she meant for half a second, then realized that he was on an extremely sensitive part of her body. He squeezed his legs together and started rubbing the top with his hands. This certainly got a reaction out of her because she started to squirm below him. So he kept going, a little bit faster. He glanced off to his right and saw her left hand start fondling with her left nipple... and doing a rather clumsy job at it. Not willing to be beat out by those stubby fingers, he kept rubbing the nipple as it continued to harden, as if it was going to burst. Suddenly the ride began wild as she began to buck. He tightened his legs to keep from falling and looked over his shoulder. Her right hand had crept right past him and was busy at work inside her knickers.

<i>Oh boy</i>, he thought to himself as he did everything he could not to be thrown off by the swaying breasts. His desperation seemed to only enhance her pleasure as she continued to move more erratically. He looked straight ahead and saw her head moving up and down so that the most he saw was the bottom of her chin. He suddenly realized the nipple was getting rather wet and looked down and realized he has begun to coax some milk out. The moistness caused him to lose his grip and during the neck buck, he went stumbling backwards off her nipple and landed on her stomach. He kept rolling towards her nether regions as she continued, having failed to notice he lost his place. It was only by grace of her belly button that he was able to keep from falling even further. As he looked down from his vantage point, he saw her finger doings it work. It was both exhilirating and terrifying. He was grateful to be where he was... if he was inside there, no doubt he'd been crushed alive by now.

Eventually she slowed to a stop. Jeff sighed in relief as he looked up to see her heavy breathing. She lifted her head up a bit to try and find him and realized he'd fell off his location. She soon spotted him and picked him up by the back of his shirt with her... rather sticky hand and held him above her. "Wow... I've never had a tiny man excite me so quickly," she said with a sly look. "I just wanted to chat a bit and now you've got me all messed up!"

Jeff shrugged rather comedically as he dangled from her fingers. "Sorry?"

She smirked, "I think it's time we get cleaned up before I put you away."

At this point, Jeff was rather optimistic about taking a bath like he had with Monica (there was that comparison again!), but that was quickly dashed away. The three sisters didn't exactly live in the most glamorous of places. She ran some water in the sink, plugged the bottom, and dropped Jeff in there along with a small sliver of a soap bar. She then stepped into the shower (as there was no tub to share) and took care of washing herself of. Jeff took advantage of his time alone to wash himself off, wash off the rags he'd started to call clothing, and once he managed to crawl out of the sink (no easy task!), relieve some of the built up tension he'd accumulated during his recent adventure. He watched her silhouette shower as he pondered his new lot in life. He had to admit... he enjoyed what he just went through. At this point he could no longer deny that a part of him really relished the idea of being around giant women. But the logical part told him that the way he was, he was a simple sex accessory. A simple way to empower women, nothing more. He could never have anything else in life outside of that... and it wasn't a comforting thought.

Despite his recent adventure, he was quite sullen by the time Brecca emerged from the shower. She had no modesty in drying herself off and getting dressed in front of him. After all, it wasn't like there was another person in the room... just a toy she finished using. That didn't stop her from showing off as she dressed. She lowered her hair over the sink, surrounding him with a forest of hair, as she used a comb to straighten out the knots. He simply laid back on the sink counter as he looked up and watched his new goddess look down on her tiny prize. He wondered how things would be were the roles reversed. At his size, she certainly did seem to be godlike. If he ever encountered a speck of a person, would he cease to think of them as a human just because of their size? Perhaps that's why women liked their shrinklings so small. The tinier the person, the easier it is to stop thinking of them as a person.

When she was finished, she deposited him in her hand - closing her fingers over him once more, and walked to their next destination. Jeff simply sat cross-legged in the palm of her hand, swaying his body as he anticipated her movements. He was resolved to his fate. This was it... there was nothing left.





... or was it? He was dropped a few inches on to the ground. He looked around and saw himself surrounded by different men. He recognized one of them from his old home (Grobrin, not a very bright one) and some of the other men certainly looked like Micro-Shrinker products too. They seemed nervous about their change of ownership, but their faces did not match the terror of the others. Jeff's heart sunk as he saw people who had come from the streets sitting on the ground with their heads between their knees, murmuring softly to theirselves. There was a young Hispanic man - maybe eighteen - who looked completely devastated. There were some other men who looked like they literally came off the streets who looked equally terrified, a middle aged man who was apparently a manager at a BuyIt-Mart, and a few other men of various backgrounds. These were people stolen from their life to be sold as toys, resigned to the same fate Jeff had placed himself in.

He looked up and saw Brecca looking down at them with a sense of satisfaction at her little toys. "Good night, my little tinies! Tomorrow we'll find you new mistresses!"

She then bent down and pulled a lid over the container they were in. The men all shifted and stumbled as the container was pushed underneath a bed, leaving them to only what little light creeped from the crevice in the doorway across from the bed. Jeff looked around at the sullen faces and realized he couldn't resign to his fate. Two inches or not, he had to get these people out of here. He walked over the young man and put an arm over his shoulder. "It's gonna be alright buddy, okay?"

The young man looked up "Wh-what?"

"What's your name, son?" Jeff asked.

"Paul," he answered. "How are things going to be okay? We're just insects!"

Jeff gave him a pat on the back as he stood up, "Then let's make that work for us. Follow me." He pointed over at Grobrin, "You too. Come with me."

The two followed him as he began to inspect the sides of the container. It was a basic plastic tub with airholes, but was filled with small makeshift cabins for the men to sleep in. The floor was covered with a mixture of the kind of rock you put in goldfish bowls topped with dead grass along the bottom. As they continued, he was surprised to see a large figure sitting alone on the other side of the container in complete darkness. The other two men were afraid to approach, but Jeff peered closer. He wasn't sure, but...

"Lena?"

The figure's head raised up. "Hungrell? Is that you?"

Jeff cleared the distance between them and beamed in happiness. As strange as it seemed, he was really happy to see her. It's true... she was a woman and she was larger than the other men, but she was still one of them. He found himself hugging her arm, though was a bit surprised to see she was a lot bigger now. <i>No, I'm smaller now,</i> Jeff reminded himself. <i>I guess they didn't bother shrinking her down.</i>

"It's me," Jeff answered.

"Hugrell!" she cried as she pulled him close to her. "Why are we here? What happened? Who are these godesses? Oh, they made you smaller too... why did they do this?"

"Whoa, whoa!" Jeff interrupted. "Calm down, Lena. Yeah, they made us me smaller. They did that to all the men. These women aren't godesses. They're bad people."

Lena looked at him skeptically. "How do you know all this?"

Jeff paused. "I just do, okay? We're gonna find a way out of here. We could use your help."

"And go back to Mistress Monica?"

Jeff gritted his teeth as he replied. "Yes... exactly."
Chapter 7 by Mundo
Their search around the container brought them little information. Aside from the tiny airholes in the lid (which even at Jeff's size, were too small to climb through), it was pretty much airtight. It was also tightly locked on the outside as well, as was well demonstrated when Lena stopped crawling (as she was forced to do in the limited space) and pushed against the roof of the container. Despite the sight of her pushing against the lid making Jeff begin to harden, it accomplished little else.

"It's no good!" Paul said in exasperation, "there's no way out of here!"

"Then they are our new goddesses," Grobrin said, "may they protect us always."

"Until they find a buyer," Jeff retorted, "which is all they want us for. They plan to resell us to women who can't afford to go to the source."

"Sell?" Grobrin questioned.

"B-buyer?" Paul asked nervously.

"What do you mean source?" Lena inquired.

He sighed. There was no use keeping up appearances now. There was no mission now, just survival. "Paul. Have you wondered why some of us men are dressed in rags and are kind of odd?"

Paul paused as he looked at Jeff and Grobrin. "Uh, a little."

"It's because they're from a company called Micro-Shrinkers," explained Jeff. "They produce tiny people to sell to normal sized people."

"What are you saying?" Lena asked. "Paul is like us, we come from the homeland where the Eye cares for us until we are taken to a goddess that-"

"It's not real!" Jeff interrupted. "Well, it is, but not really. You... me... all of us... we're all humans! We're not products or goddesses or slaves or anything! Your ancestors... whoever they were, were normal sized people just like Monica!"

"That's blasphemy!" Grobrin snarled. "You talk just like that crazy elder! It's nonsense!"

Jim... Jeff had forgotten about him.

Paul didn't look convinced. "How do you know all that if you're some 'product' too?"

Jeff looked down and realized his clothing certainly didn't indicate him as a normal member of society. "Well... I'm not a product." He turned to Lena. "My name isn't Hungrell. My name is Jeff, I'm an agent that was reduced so I could use Monica to find out where this Micro-Shrinkers company was."

Lena was taken aback. "You... you're lying! None of this is true! Goddess Monica will save us and-"

Jeff sighed. "She's not a goddess, Lena. She's a normal woman, just like you... only a lot bigger than us. And she can't save us. She doesn't know where we are - she probably doesn't even know we're gone yet."

Lena said nothing in reply, though her expression did not seem to be too pleased.

"So if you're some agent, how come you can't get us out?" Paul asked. "They gave you some top-secret spy gear and stuff, right?"

Jeff rubbed at his invisible ring and made it appear. "I have this... it can send communication, but at this size it has almost no range."

Their conversation was brought to an abrupt end when the container shifted towards the light and the lid opened up above them. Jeff's eyes strained to adjust to the light to see who had opened it. Looking down on them with anticipation was Amanda, who despite being the shortest of the three sisters... was still extremely large compared to the tiny men present. She was dressed in, bizarrely enough, a polka-dotted bikini. For fun, she stepped over the plastic walls and inside the tub in the center of the 'village'.

"Uh oh! It's GIANT AMANDA!" she teased. "You better not get stepped on!"

Lena stood up to her full height... which was just below Amanda's waist. She looked up at the taller woman with a look of defiance in her eyes. Jeff swallowed nervously as he regarded the two woman towering over him. <i>Don't do anything stupid Lena...</i> Jeff thought to himself.

If Amanda detected any malice in Lena, she sure didn't show it. Her grin just broadened as she looked down at the smaller woman. "Oh! Did you want to play some more?"

Lena said nothing.

"Well, that's too bad," Amanda replied. She pointed her finger straight at Jeff. "It's my turn to play with him!"

Amanda started to reach for Jeff. Ready for whatever she had planned, Jeff raised up his arms so they wouldn't get squeezed. But before that could happen, he was surprised to suddenly be shadowed by Lena standing in front of him. Although the gesture was appreciated, it certainly wasn't a very smart thing to do.

Amanda's expression changed to a frown. "Protective of him, aren't ya? Well that's too bad. That one is mine now."

"You... can't have him," Lena managed to say, though it certainly seemed difficult for her to utter. So much for the goddess complex.

"Real cute," Amanda said. She lifted Lena up and put her to the side. "You better not do that when you get a new owner."

"You can't give her away!" Grobrin exclaimed suddenly as he stepped up. "She's our guardian. We serve her and the goddess!"

"Wow. That Monica chick didn't teach you manners much, did she?" Amanda said. She used her foot to slide Grobrin out of the way.

"Hey! What about me!" Paul blurted out. "I'm a person! You can't do this to me!"

"Would you all shut up!?" Amanda shouted. "Girls gotta make a living, okay? Now get over it. And working girls gotta have fun too, so c'mere little guy."

Paul backed off sullenly and helped Grobrin back up to his feet. With no more resistance to be had, Amanda reached down and picked Jeff up. She then looked down at Lena and the others. "These guys sure are overprotective of you. Good thing they wouldn't be around long, huh?"

"They're... they're just scared," Jeff replied.

Amanda looked at him in shock. "Wow! You really are a feisty one. And lippy too. I think we're gonna have a lot of fun."

Then she stepped out of the tub and looked down at Lena. "Better duck down if you don't wanna hit your head, honey." She shut the lid just as Lena's head cleared the rim of the tub. She then locked it and hopped up to sit on it as she set Jeff on her knee. She tapped her chin and looked up as she thought to herself, then looked down and gave him a sly swallow.

<i>Why do I always have to be the popular one?</i> Jeff wondered.

"We're going to have to find a way to have fun without Brecca catching us," Amanda stated.

"But... aren't you her big sister?" Jeff asked.

"Haha! Do I look bigger?" Amanda asked. "You silly tiny."

"Older sister, then."

Amanda's smile faded. "Well, yeah. I used to be the tallest but- nevermind! Playtime!"

She stood up and held up Jeff as he looked down, "Hmm... where to put you. I guess you're still too big to ride in my top..."

"I could walk," Jeff suggested.

"Better idea!" She pulled her bikini bottom and slid Jeffin so that his legs were dangling in front of hers, his arms and head over the top... and his back up against a very bristly surface. Even after climbing up Monica's stockings, getting trapped in Lena's grip, and massaging Brecca's nipple... this had to be the most humiliating position he'd been in yet. Looking up, all he could see was her breasts protruding out. So he just looked ahead and sighed. This was going to be a long day.

"Ahh! That's perfect!" Amanda said. "I could turn you around... but I don't think you'd do much good at that size. And it would be kind of hard to see."

Jeff bit his tongue. For reasons he could not explain, he wasn't terrified. Just very, very angry. What was wrong with this woman?

She left the room through a flap in the door that was designed for pets. She had to kneel down a bit to do so (which was very painful for Jeff), but fit through easily enough thanks to her slim figure. Jeff noted that it was rather strange that Brecca had relegated her sister to navigating the house through door flaps and being forced to steal tiny men when she wasn't looking. Talk about a dysfunctional family. He supposed, though, he should be grateful he wasn't with Jessie right now. She definitely had issues.

Amanda continued through the house slowly. Across the main room was Brecca watching TV. The chair was faces towards the TV at the far right, so that all Jeff could see was her feet resting on a footstool, her arm hanging over the side, and the profile of her face. Whatever she was watching, she seemed to be pretty involved in it. Brecca was nowhere to be seen. Amanda bent down (again, painful) and picked up a rather loose fitting shirt that she had left outside the door. She then pat Jeff on the head.

"Okay little guy... be nice and quiet and don't move, or big Amanda will get upset, okay?"

"Yes maam," Jeff muttered with as little contempt as he could manage. Amanda then took the shirt and slipped it on. It was a big shirt that went down to her knees. Thanks to her breasts, the fact she had a tiny man protruding from her crotch was hardly noticeable. All he could see was white, though he could make out vague shapes and lights through the fabric. He did his best to stay still, as much as he didn't like his position.

Once Amanda was sure that Jeff wasn't going to move, she started to walk to the other side of the apartment as casually as a girl could with a guy in her pants. She was spotted by Jessie who turned out to be sitting in the dining room eating breakfast. She was sitting on a booster seat and eating out of a comically large bowl. Jessie gave her sister an odd look.

"What are you up to?" Jessie asked.

"Just heading to my room, alright!?"

"Yeesh fine," Jessie replied.

Amanda continued to her room at a slightly faster pace. Once she got through the flap to her room, she put the door cover over it and locked it. Due to her size, she always kept the actual doorknob locked. It meant she had a place she could go to anytime she wanted without anyone bothering her. Granted, it wasn't really much of a room. It was more of a large closet, but was an acceptable size for woman who wasn't even 2' tall. Once she got in her room, she ripped off the shirt by the door and walked over to a mirror on the wall to look at Jeff.

"Ohhh! You look adorable there," Amanda said, "I could keep you there forever! And it'd feel good too!"

"It's uh... kinda painful though," Jeff replied. He didn't think the sight of himself in a giant redhead's bathing suit was adorable at all. It was a bit kinky, he admitted, but it certainly didn't do any wonders for his self respect.

"Oh! So sorry!" Amanda replied. She reached down to her bottom and pulled it down on both sides. Once they were not gripping her hips anymore, she simply let go and Jeff's weight caused him and the bottom to suddenly fall to the floor. It wasn't too far a fall and the floor was cushioned, but the landing did cause him to roll forward and become embarassingly tangled up in the clothing. In a fit of decency, he untangled himself from the bathing suit and stood up.

She managed to stifle a giggle at his expense. He looked up and realized she was partially exposed and looked back down. Which he thought was rather ironic. Apparently it was only immodest to look at pussies when they weren't bigger than you. However she reached back down and put her bottom back on (rather clumsily actually, this girl had no concept of grace). Once she was 'dressed' again, she got down on her knees to look at her little prize. "Now remember... I did promise cat and mouse yesterday!"

Jeff didn't like the sound of that. "Uh... yes you did."

"Now guess who gets to be the cat?"

"... me?" Jeff asked in an ill-timed attempt at humor.

"Hahaha! You're a funny little runt," Amanda said, "No! I'm the cat... and you're the mouse!"

Figured.

She then leaned down so she was standing on her palms and knees. "Now then! Here's the rules! You can run and hide however you want. I can only walk on my hands and feet... just like a cat! Then when I catch you, I get to do whatever I want with you!"

"What happens if I get away?" Jeff asked.

Amanda grinned. "Silly mouse. You don't get away... you get caught! ... now start running!"

Jeff remained still.

"Okay, when I say run... you're supposed to run. NOW RUN!"

Jeff didn't move an inch.

"Okay... you know I'm a lot bigger than you," Amanda warned, "So you better start running!"

"What's in it for me?" Jeff asked.

"What?" Amanda asked dumbfounded.

"What," Jeff repeated a bit slower, "Is it in for me?"

"This isn't about YOU!" Amanda replied. "You run and I chase you!"

Jeff took a quick sweep of the room. "There's no mousehole for me to get to. I can stand here and you catch me or I can run and you catch me." He sat down and crossed his legs. "At least this way I don't get tired out."

Amanda fumed. "You can't do that! The game doesn't work that way!"

"Then what's in it for me?" Jeff asked again as he stood.

She paused. "In it... for you? But there's no way you can get away..."

"But if I did," Jeff suggested.

"Then..." she started.

"You have to do what <i>I</i> want."

"I have to- hey! No! It doesn't work that way," Amanda replied.

Jeff sat back down, "Then go ahead and catch me."

Amanda was red in the face now. "Fine!"

"Fine what?" Jeff asked. He realized he was probably pushing it a bit too far now... but at this point, he didn't care anymore.

"Fine you can have what you want if you get away!" Amanda blurted out.

Jeff stood back up. "Sounds like a deal." He stuck out his hand.

Amanda looked at the hand and with a roll of the eyes, extended her index finger and shook his hand. "Okay! Now run!"

"You have to close your eyes," Jeff said.

"That wasn't the deal!"

"You said I was a mouse right? A mouse has to sneak. I can't sneak out in the open, can I?"

"Fine! Ten-"

"Twenty."

"FIFTEEN seconds."

<i>Better than nothing</i> Jeff thought. After Amanda closed her eyes, he took a quick inventory of his surrounding. He could hide under her bed - too obvious. She had a dresser he would fit under, but that was just begging to be found. Like all the doors in the house, the bottom dragged against the carpet, so he couldn't just leave. Then he glanced by the door and grinned.

Amanda opened her eyes after saying, "Fifteen!" She then started prowling around, still on all fours, looking for him. "Oh little mousey... where are you?"

She checked under her bed. She stuck her head under and looked up to see if he was hanging from anything. She looked on top of the bed and lifted the blanket and pillow. Still nothing. She checked the dresser and looked under it. She then removed each individual drawer and looked inside. Then she checked again to be sure. Then she double checked under the bed. She sat back and looked around the room. The room was kind of bare... and he wasn't that small (comparatively).

"You can't hide forever!" Amanda taunted. She certainly hope he wouldn't. She would have to put him back... and if she didn't...

Then she grinned. She crawled over to the door and grabbed at the shirt. Jeff fell out, a bit stunned, but not all that surprised. He broke out into a run. She pounced at him and nearly had him in hand, but he narrowly escaped. He ran towards the dresser as she bounded after him, but as soon as he reached the dresser, he dropped to his feet and rolled under to the far back. Amanda reached her hand in, but Jeff pushed himself to the back of the dresser just out of her reach. From his perspective, all he could see was her hand up close... and behind it, her breasts nearly overflowing out of her top. He knew he couldn't outrun her much longer, so when she grasped desperately again... he stepped forward. Her fingers instantly wrapped around him and she pulled him up and help him up triumphantly.

"Ha! Gotcha!" Amanda cheered.

"I guess I couldn't outrun you after all," Jeff said. "Now what?"

Amanda stood up and walked over to the bed. She then sat on the bed in front of him with a grin on her face. Already knew where this was going. Whenever a giant girl put him on a bed, it ALWAYS ended the same. Well, not use complaining about it. May as well enjoy it, he reasoned. After all, he HAD enjoyed it anyways. So he started walking towards her while looking up.

"What are you doing?" Amanda asked. She stretched her feet out and wriggled her toes. "My feet are tired! I want a massage!"

That surprised him. Massage her feet? He walked to the end of the bed and positioned himself in front of her right foot that was sitting up erect. Her big toe was just above his head. He placed his hand up against the surface of her foot and took in the softness of it. He walked to the side and put his hands around her smallest toe (which was about the size of his head) and oddly found himself thrilled when it began to wriggle. He looked around her feet and saw her smiling slyly at him from across the bed.

A promise was a promise. With his tiny hands, he started pressing against her flesh and massaging it as best he could. He spent a few minutes working it as best he could as he found himself slowly beginning to take on the same scent as her feet. For some reason it didn't seem so bad and he eagerly started working on the other foot. He kept at it until suddenly her foot knocked him over. She suddenly sat up and looked down at him.

"Not very good at it, are you?" Amanda asked.

"Well your feet are kind of big..." Jeff admitted.

"It's true," Amanda replied. "But it's time to put you back. You know what that means, right?"

He sighed. Jeff knew exactly what that meant. She stood up beside the bed and he turned around to face the wall. She picked him up and slid him into her bottom again. She then picked up the shirt and took a quick glance at the mirror again to marvel at her little accessory, then put the shirt back on. She unlocked the flap on the door and walked out... stepping right into the crotch of Jessie. Jeff could barely tell what was going on, just that they weren't moving for some reason.

"Done with your little toy?" Jessie asked.

<i>Oh shit</i>, thought Jeff.

Amanda strained her eyes up to look at her younger sister. "Wh-what toy?"

"The one in your pants obviously," Jessie answered. "Now hand him over."

"No, you can't have him! You'll just-"

"Or maybe I should just tell Brecca then," Jessie taunted. She crouched down and opened up her hand in front of Amanda. "Well?"

Amanda sighed and pulled up her shirt and pulled Jeff out. She looked down at him for a few seconds before reluctantly dropping him in Jessie's larger hand. Jessie closed her fingers over Jeff and stood up to her full height. She turned to walk away, but felt Amanda tug at the end of her shirt.

"You won't hurt him right?" Amanda asked.

Jessie glared down at her sister contemptuously. "I'll do whatever the hell I please."

Inside of Jessie's grip, Jeff was terrified. While he certainly had exercised some control in his interaction with Amanda, he knew he would have no power here. This woman... the middle sister, she had no like of him like the other two. In fact the only feelings she had shown him so far was anger for ruining the robbery at Monica's house. He wasn't eager to see what punishment she had in store for him. Would she crush him? Perhaps she wound draw blood from him with a needle. There was no limit to what she could do. He'd endured torture before, but in all those situations it was always a matter of escaping his captor.

This woman was like a hundred foot mountain to him. The usual rules didn't apply. There was no one coming to his rescue. There was no clever escape from her grasp. He would just have to endure it... and survive. He wished there was some kind of option for him... but he was truly helpless and alone.
Chapter 8 by Mundo
The time that Jeff spent inside Jessie's hand was like an eternity. Her fingers were coiled up around him, but they seemed more like iron bars or claws than the fingers of a beautiful girl. She might have been the type of girl he might have dated at his old size, as he always seemed to have a certain affinity with the unusual women. Perhaps it was just being an unusual person that he was, but he'd never had any success with knockouts like Monica.

They must have left the apartment, because he observed through the cracks in her finger that she reached up to turn a doorknob. Where they ended up was the hallway and a little distance later, Jessie was knocking on the door. Who opened it was, from what little Jeff could observe, a titanic woman. He couldn't make out her height, but Jessie's head barely cleared this other woman's crotch. Jessie was ushered in by a larger hand and the door was shut behind them. The larger woman then crouched down and grinned.

"And what have we got this time?" she asked eagerly.

"A little bugger my sisters like," Brecca answered, "but I don't care much for."

Jessie opened her hand, affording Jeff a clear look at this new woman. She was a darker tone woman - hispanic possibly - who was much taller than the rather petite Brecca. Jeff reckoned she didn't quite clear six foot, but that was still phenomenally huge from Jeff's perspective. She was dressed rather casually in a tanktop and a pair of denim shorts that didn't extend past her hips. This lady was certainly welled proportioned though and had a bust that put all others to shame (though Jeff admitted that probably had to do with her being the largest woman he'd seen so far).

He was picked up between her index finger and thumb so she could take a good look at him. She then stood up to her full height and held Jeff up in the air above him. He was, needless to say, quite terrified to be this high up - even if the view down was rather nice. He tried to wrap his arms around one of her fingers, but his position didn't quite afford it. Seeing him struggling, she lowered him down and sat him down on her other index finger. He instinctively clasped his legs around to prevent from falling. She smirked at his display.

"I think the little guy wants to be his engagement ring to me," the woman said. She looked down at Jessie, "What's his name?"

Jessie thought about it and shrugged, "Dunno. Never bothered to ask."

The woman brought her finger, with Jeff mounted on it, in front of her face so that he was level with her eyes. "Well little guy... do you have a name?"

He saw no need for an alias anymore. "Jeff," he answered. Then he quickly followed up with, "Mistress."

"So courteous!" the woman said as she put her other hand to her chest as if shocked. "But it's Mistress Lyla, if you plese."

Jeff gritted his teeth, but answered. "Yes... Mistress Lyla."

She afforded him a brief smirk before looking down to turn her attention to Jessie. "So what did little Jeff do to upset you?"

"He bungled a little man raid!" Jessie replied. "There was over a dozen beds in his little dollhouse, but we only managed to get three because he warned them all."

Lyla shot a disapproving glance to Jeff as she shook her head in admonishment.

"But Brecca and especially Amanda are crazy about him. Especially Amanda," Jessie explained. "They don't plan on selling him."

Lyla fixed her glance at Jeff and prodded him slightly with her finger, causing him to fall face forward. "You don't seem so great."

Jeff seethed with anger, but kept his mouth shut. He despised how he was only an accessory to this conversation.

"Maybe I should test him," Jessie said, "see if they're right."

"Only one way to find out!" Lyla said as she reached down, scooping up Jessie in her free arm. She held her up high against her waist so that her smaller breasts were level with hers. She then waggled her free index finger until Jeff slipped off and fell down into Jessie's cleavage. He tried to stand up, but Lyla shook her body so that Jeff fell face first down again. She started laughing - prompting Jessie to join in - causing Jeff to bounce around pathetically on the surface of Jessie's breasts. He ended up falling down the slope to the fabric of her top, putting him face to face with Lyla's own cleavage. Compared to the breasts he was on, these were simply titanic. It was like looking at two yachts made of flesh.

"I think he likes mine more than yours," Lyla smirked. She reached an index finger down and pushed Jeff down facefirst into the crevice between her breasts.

Jessie rolled her eyes, "Yeah, screw you too."

Jeff struggled to pull his head out between the two walls of flesh. He glared up angrily at his captress, but all he could see was the outline of her chin and some facial features as she spoke directly to Jessie. Neither of their attention was on him at the moment. In a way, he rather felt jealous of the fact he was being ignored. Whenever he had been with another giantess, their attention had always been focused on him, even if the conversations had always been one sided.

"Actually," Lyla said with a mischevious smirk, "I was thinking screw you."

She walked over to the sitting area and kneeled down so she could drop Jessie down on a footstool that was just long enough to fit her three foot body. With Jessie's body no longer pushing against Lyla's breasts, Jeff lost his footing and found himself sliding backwards. He was just barely able to catch the fabric of her tanktop before he fell to the floor. He breathed a sigh of relief as he tried to figure out what was going on.

"Alright! Take it off young lady," Lyla admonished as she put her arms on her hips, apparently oblivious to Jeff dangling helplessly from her top.

Jessie sighed. "Yes maam!" she said with a mock salute. She then pulled off her top and her jeans. Then with a sly wink to the tiny man who was looking over his shoulder to watch, she undid her bra and lowered her panties.

Lyla picked up the tiny bra and held it against her massive chest - though not where Jeff was. She tried to pull it back on her and shook her head. "Oh dear, these tiny triple A cups are no good for me!"

"Real funny," Jessie snapped.

She then scooped up Jeff inside one of the cups and held it up. "It's big enough for little Jeffy!" she exclaimed happily. She then shut the other cup on top of it, effectively sealing him inside. "It's like the perfect man carrying case!"

Jeff was trapped in the dark as he found himself encased inside of a bra. He probably should have been upset about how humiliating this was, but he had to admit that it was turning him on for some reason. Sometimes he really despised the male libido... but not right now he didn't. When the brassiere opened again, he found himself looking directly into the patch of hair between Jessie's thighs. She was sitting down now, so that he had walls of flesh at all sides. Looking straight up led only to her erect breasts, effectively obscuring her face. The bra cup was suddenly tilted forward, causing him to stumble out. Then it was shook again.

"You won't need your clothes for this Jeffy," said Lyla's voice from behind him.

There was no use arguing, so he removed his savage tiny-man clothing and set them inside the bra cup. Once he had done that, it was immediately whisked away. He looked up to see that Lyla was behind him, her waist effectively creating another barrier that kept him trapped in a valley of woman. She rested her long arms on either side of Brecca and then looked straight down to Jeff.

"Okay little guy," Lyla said in an authoritative tone, "we're working together on this. You're going to go in there and bring this fine lady to orgasm. I'll handle the twins up top for you. Do you understand your mission?"

Jeff said nothing.

"I said..." she replied a bit more sternly, "do you understand, Private Parts?"

Jeff grimaced, but gave a mock salute. He then turned around to look at the patch of hair. Jessie laid down on her back, giving him complete access to her... to her...

<i>I can't be doing this...</i> Jeff thought, <i>I'll get crushed in there! Killed!</i>

And yet he found himself walking towards her pussy. He reached the entrance and touched her skin, causing Jessie to suddenly shudder. He glanced back at Lyla, who fixed him a stern glance. He reached an arm in, keeping his head out for air. He started to grope around inside, but suddenly he felt Jessie's two fingers appear from nowhere and push him inside headfirst.

He didn't have time to hold his breath, so when he did breathe, the air was thick her scent, but amazingly there was oxygen in it, though Jeff found it to be just barely enough. It was a strange feeling being inside another person's body. He couldn't see anything (his eyes were closed after all!), but he could hear... everything. It was warm - moist yes - but he thought he could even hear the dull thump of a distant heartbeat, separated from him by dozens of feet. He started squirming around, not knowing what else to do in that situation. It obviously had an effect. He could feel motion. It wasn't the usual kind of motion like being tossed around, but the kind of sensation like being in a rocking boat. This was more like being in a boat in a storm. Fortunately (or unfortunately?) he was pressed in tightly, otherwise he might have been thrown about.

Taking slow breaths, he continued to make his movements. Liquid was beginning to gush around him and he fought to find a way to breathe. Eventually he took one last final breath as he struggled to free himself. Her muscles contracted around him, threatening to crush him. He was beginning to panic as he found himself unable to get free. His terror had overtaken his libido and the hardness that he had went soft as he flailed to get free. This seemed to only enhance her enjoyment as the storm continued to get more fierce. As his lungs began to give way, he realized he was plugging up her juices from coming free. He passed out.

---

He woke up to cold water being poured on him. He strained to sit up, but immediately regretted doing so. The ache of his body wanted him to stop moving, but he ignored it and sat up. He found himself sitting in Lyla's hand as cold water was being run over him. When he actually moved, she seemed shocked by it.

"Jessie!" she exclaimed, "Look at this!"

Everything went blurry as Lyla swung her hand down to show a wearied and halfway dressed Jessie the tiny man in her hand.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed as she prodded him with a finger. "The little bastard is still alive!"

Jeff rubbed his forehead as he heard their exclamations. He wasn't quite sure what they were talking about, but the groaning of his body certainly confirmed that he was alive - though he wasn't certain whether that was a good thing.

"When he came out, I was certain you'd crushed him," Lyla said, "most little guys usually slide out way before then!" She turned down to look at Jeff. "You're quite a guy, Jeffy. If you were two inches taller, I might go straight for you."

Jeff just wished the dull thunder in his head would stop. He didn't even know what they were talking about. He didn't care. All he wanted was to just fall asleep. Or die. Or anything, really.

"Well if he's awake... there's no reason to... leave him out of the fun," Jessie replied.

Lyla smirked, "I don't think he'd survive me, but we can find a place for him, I'm sure."

"Then let's do it!" Jessie said.

The taller woman nodded and sat Jeff down on the counter, not even looking to see where she left him. It didn't matter, since he was too sore to otherwise move. He was shuddering both from the cold water and just in what he could only describe as fear. It wasn't like him to be scared - as he went into any mission knowing he could die, yet terror hung around him like a cloak. He couldn't think straight, all he could feel was terror at these two titanic beauties whose words he could hardly even make out anymore. Already he was beginning to recall what happened... the feeling of being trapped, helpless, and in the dark. It was enough to make him feel claustraphobic, even though it was now over.

He glanced upwards and watched as Lyla, indifferent to him, removed her clothing. The skirt went, then the top, then the bra, and at last the panties. His wits were beginning to return to him and his fear was turning into, somehow, desire. It was, by now, an age old battle in his mind. It was a strange thing that a man's passion and lust could even overcome the sheer danger of a woman who could crush you with any part of her body. In a way, he hated that part of himself as his worst enemy... but it was a companion too. Surely his experiences would have been pure torment were it not for the erotica present in his situation.

Suddenly she turned and looked down at him, so he stood up ready for whatever she had planned. She knelt down so that her breasts dangled over him. It was like seeing two mountains, upside down, dangling over your head. It was quite intimidating to say the least. She started swaying slightly, causing her breasts to follow suit. She swayed forward and one of them hit Jeff, sending him on his back a few inches away from her. As he sat up, he gasped at the sheer power they had.

"You shouldn't get close to these ladies!" Lyla teased. "You definitely don't want them on top of you!"

And to demonstrate, she moved above him and lowered one of her breasts on top of him. He found himself pinned under her nipple. It was all she had on top of him, but it was enough. He put his arms up against her, but could not move it. She simply giggled at his vain attempts and stood back up to her full height. She then up with a single finger, so that he was precariously dangling as he held on using his own effort. She then dropped him on her left breast. He tried to hold on, but found himself dangling until his hand caught her nipple - the same one he had been under before. If was fortunate for him, because it had become erect due to its interaction with him. It was solid enough that he was able to keep hold on, though he wasn't sure for how long.

Lyla turned around and patted Jeff on his back with her pinky finger. "Lil' Jessie is too small to reach us up here... but you better not fall while she's down there, or she might gobble you up!"

He looked down past her breasts and saw Jessie waiting below him, her head level with Lyla's crotch. She looked up at him and licked her lips, as if inviting him to let go and fall into her mouth. He resolved not to oblige her as he fought to maintain his grip. This shouldn't be too hard to manage, he thought...

But then Lyla started moving. He looked down and realized that Lyla was receiving pleasure... orally. It might have been a erotic sight to watch from afar or even from below, but from above her was fighting just to keep a handhold. The other breast was secured by Lyla's right hand as she began to massage it. The other... the one Jeff was on, was left to sway madly with her movements. It was incredibly difficult to stay on and he found his grip was loosening. He held on tighter.

In the height of her ecstacy, Jeff lost his grip and found himself falling for what seemed to be a hundred feet. He watched as the span of her colossal abs passed him by. He might have fell to the ground, had he not the fortune of falling beside Jessie's ear. He grabbed a strand of her hair, which stopped him from falling, but also caused him to start swinging. As he was swinging, he found another strand of hair in reach and he grabbed that to steady himself. He felt safe for the moment, until he realized he was no longer on Jessie's head - he had grabbed one of Lyla's hairs from her nether regions!

Looming just close to him was Jessie's tongue, giving all manner of pleasure to her giant friend. Now he was far closer to the action than he would have liked! Feeling a bit like Tarzan, he used the individual hairs to start climbing away from Jessie and further up Lyla's waist. He noted with a feeling of dread that this pussy was much, much larger than Jessie's. Lyla was certainly right that he wouldn't survive this one... and he wasn't willing to try and prove her wrong.

And then a thought occured to him. Lyla had apparently not noticed him falling off her nipple. If he could get away unnoticed by Jessie, then he might have a chance for escape later. It was a shot in the dark, but one worth exploring. He started weaving his way down, careful to avoid the tongue that could potentially crush him. When the time was right, he sunk in. He pushed himself in - further than Jessie's tongue could penetrate, and wedged himself inside her vagina. The fact he was willing to do this was perhaps extremely crazy, but it was perhaps his only chance.

He braced himself against the liquids that went past him, threatening to send him loose from his new hiding place. He managed to keep his place and remained perfectly still. Any movement, he suspected, would alert Lyla to his presence. He strained to hear the conversation going on both outside... and directly above him.

"A...amazing," Lyla gasped. "Better than ever."

"Well it should be," Jessie replied. "Though one day we're going to have to find a way to switch places."

"And how was it for-" there was a pause. "Is Jeffy down there?"

There was a moment of silence.

"I can't find him!" Jessie exclaimed.

"He has to be somewhere!" Lyla replied.

Then everything went crazy. Lyla began to move around, getting on her knees to look, and Jeff found himself getting vertigo from the movement. Suddenly he saw the slit opened wider in front of him and a large finger poke around towards him. He didn't dare move back and fortunately she failed to find him. They continued searching to no avail until they gave up.

"Ugh, Brecca will be pissed," Lyla groaned (which certainly sounded odd since he was inside her!).

"I'll just blame Amanda," Jessie replied. "It wouldn't be the first time she'd lost a little guy."

"Well if he's alive, he'll be smart to show himself," said Lyla. "There's nowhere for him to go, after all."

"Keep an eye out for him then," Jessie replied.

"Sure. But I have to get some sleep in before work."

Soon the conversation ended and Jeff found himself playing the waiting game. It was a stroke of fortune that she would be going to sleep. He just had to wait for her to go horizontal, which was, admittedly, going to be a bit difficult to determine given his perspective of the situation. He breathed slowly and kept time by counting her heartbeats. In a strange way, he was in one of the most intimate of positions with her. She knew nothing about him, but he was aware of everything about her. Still, nothing he wanted to make a habit out of in any case.

For about an hour he waited, breathing slowly the musty air, in his strange prison. He finally decided he could take no longer. She hadn't moved for some time now and he knew she had to be asleep by now. So he began to crawl out. One he climbed through the lips of her pussy, he wasn't greeted to light like exiting a cave, but a black canvas formed by her thong. Despite his size, he was able to work his way out from under it and was at last greeted with fresh air once again.

She was on her couch and from his perspective, she seemed to be asleep (though her breasts did not afford a clear look at her face). He stretched his tired, tiny limbs as he took in his surroundings and conditions. He was woefully naked (save for a few pubic hairs that had become stuck to him) and covered with her juices which were now a sticky layer on his skin. After having been in the inferno of heat of being inside her, he found himself shivering to be out in the open. Fortunately he had no such suicidal urges as to explore her body. He'd already spent himself more than once and even thinking about doing anything erotic was painful. With great effort he put it out of his mind (a tremendous feat since he smelled like sex) and started climbing down from Lyla.

Fortunately she didn't have a leather couch or anything that would make climbing difficult. It was an old couch and the fabric was stretched and torn, making it extremely easy to climb down. At two inches tall, it was like scaling down a mountain. However, unlike other mountains he'd been climbing lately, this one was sturdy enough that he never ran into any problems. When he was about halfway down, Lyla suddenly shifted in her sleep and one of her legs fell off the couch and position itself inches away from him. He swallowed nervously at having it so nearby, be continued his descent anyways.

There was a gap under the couch which he hadn't accounted for. It was about four inches tall (12 feet from his perspective)  and it was a long climb to reach one of the ends to climb down one of the legs. Now, he had always been somewhat certain that his tiny weight would make falling less severe, but it had never been willing to test that theory from jumping from high places. However, this was a meager distance that he felt was worth taking a risk for. So once he reached the lowest point where he was holding on only by his hands, he simply let go.

To his surprise, when he landed he barely had to bend his knees to cushion his fall. It was like he had fallen from the distance of a single stair. This filled him with confidence and he took to going underneath her couch. He had no such delusions of going anywhere while a two hundred foot tall woman could wake up at any time. He started by pulling off the strands of hair stuck to him. From his perspective, they were quite thick and like a rope, but were too wiry and slick to be of any use. Regardless, he had waited until he was somewhere discreet to remove them, lest she somehow spot a stray hair and think something was amiss. (It was a stretch, but Jeff was taking no chances.)

He took an inventory of the items under the couch. By now he was starving from hunger. He hadn't eaten yesterday and today had been spent at the whim of three sex-crazed women. He reckoned it was late in the afternoon by now and his hunger had started to dominate the erotic thoughts that plagued him. As luck would have it, he managed to find a few crumbs of bread, a stray M&M, and an old nearly empty bottle of water that had rolled under the couch. Eating like this was not an enviable position to be in, but he was desperate at this point. He chewed away at the stale crumbs, gave up on the M&M (which was too hard to penetrate at his size), and climbed inside the mouth of the water. For a normal person, there was barely enough to dampen the throat, but at his size he was able to drink enough to ease his thirst. Although he was wary about spoiling his water supply so early, he decided he wouldn't be staying much longer and used the remaining water to bathe himself in. The water didn't even come up to his knees, but it was a relief to no longer be caked in that sticky mess.

Afterwards he found a half used napkin (this lady was quite the slob!) and Jeff tore off the unused bits to form a rudimentary covering for his unmentionables. He also located a used toothpick that made an ideal walking stick at his size. Sure it had been used - as he could tell by the dulled ends - but it was dry now and by now he had been too intimate with Lyla to particularlily be concerned about something that had been in her mouth. Despite his meager coverings, he felt somewhat like himself again and he skirted around the edges of the couch - careful to stay in the shadows - and devised a route of escape to reach her door. He still planned to leave after Lyla had left to go to work, but he wanted to have every advantage possible in case there was a surprise visit.

He spent another hour nibbling on a bit of food as he watched her dangling tree-sized leg beside the couch. Eventually he heard the springs above him to begin relaxing and saw another leg drop to the ground. He quickly ran back and hid behind the water bottle. Like a wary mouse, he watched as she walked down the hallway, spent an agonizing ten minutes in the shower, spent a few minutes dressing, and then walked back into the living area, stopped momentarily in the kitchen area, before she continued on to the door. She shut out the lights, turned the lock, and shut the door behind her.

The house was his.
Chapter 9 by Mundo
Clearing the expanse of Lyla's room was like crossing several football fields. Feeling a bit silly for doing so, Jeff ran across the carpet and ducked behind a sidetable. When he reckoned the coast was clear, he kept to the wall and crossed over to the tile kitchen. It was cold to his bare feet, but it served only to heighten his wariness. He walked along the edges beneath the counters. In one corner he spotted the remains of a dead fly that had evaded the reach of a broom. It was a chilling sight to see an animal after all this time. To him, it was the size of a dog. He definitely didn't want to think about meeting any other insects... or rodents for that matter. He counted himself lucky that apartments like this usually had a strict no pet policy.

When he finally reached the door, he ducked down and rolled on through. In doing so, he immediately realized his folly. He found himself exposed in a brightly lit hallway with a line of doorways. He peaked around the corner of the doorway and spotted a collosal old man fumbling with his keys to open his door. A few doors down, a woman and her small child (not small to Jeff though!) exited their room and walked down the hallway, pausing only slightly to greet the old man. Jeff cursed his luck. On one hand, getting caught by one of these giants might lead him to contacting the agency... but there was an even better chance they would mistake him for an insect and squash him.

When the woman and child had left the hallway and the old man had finally made it into his apartment, Jeff made his move. He ran across the hallway to the door immediately across from him. He sighed in relief that he made it across unseen and ducked under, ready to go find his friends. He knew exactly what to expect and walked in confidantly. However he instantly realized he went into the wrong place. The way he realized this was when he walked into a shoe. He looked up and realized this shoe belonged to not adult, but a baby tike who was chewing on a toy block.

Jeff turned to get the heck out of there, but a stubby hand suddenly grabbed him and lifted him up. He was being lifted up and even in this tiny child's hands, he wasn't able to get out of the grip. Then to his horror, he realized the baby was taking him directly to her mouth. He couldn't die like this! He struggled as much as he could and in a last fit of desperation, positioned his toothpick to stab the baby's hand. It was a rotten thing to do to a baby, but this was life or death. The baby immediately released him and he fell on the baby's gag. And then the baby let out the loudest, most loudest sound he ever heard.

Jeff covered his ears due to his promixity to the source of the noise. Before he could make a move to escape the baby, they were both suddenly swooped up in the air. Jeff grabbed on for dear life as they were swung around and suddenly placed against the bosom of the baby's mother. The woman had failed to notice Jeff, as she was busy chattering on the phone, but she shushed her baby as she rocked him up and down with her hand. Jeff stumbled from his position and landed on the surface of her cleavage, exposed thanks to the meager atire she was dressed in.

Having barely gained his wits from the encounter, Jeff realized the baby was eyeing him and reaching out to grab him. With no other alternatives, Jeff dove into this strange woman's cleavage as the baby grasped desperately at the breast. The woman hopped and went "Oh!" in surprise, causing Jeff to tumble in further until he was between and beneath her breasts. Jeff decided he didn't want to get better acquainted with this woman and used the inside of her shirt to start climbing down. Stopping only slightly to admire the basketball-sized jewel in her belly ring, he started climbing down her pants (this time on the outside!). He was lucky in that sense that she wore long pants, otherwise he would have had to jump for it had it been shorts.

He never knew he could climb so fast and once he reached the bottom, he hopped off her big toe and made a beeline to the door. Jeff didn't stop to catch his breath until he was on the other side. When he finally gathered his wits, he realized he'd been foolish to assume that Lyla lived across from the three sisters. He counted himself lucky that he wasn't baby food and that he had grabbed that toothpick (which he sadly lost in the madness). Then he tried to recall where they had went when he was in Jessie's hand.

It hadn't been a long distance. She opened no other doors and went down no stairs. He counted six doors in this hallway. He could confirm that the one he was just in wasn't the right one, nor was the one across - as that belonged to Lyla. The next door down on his side was the old man, so he counted that one out. On the far end, of the same side, that belonged to the woman and the child that had left earlier. That left two doors. Deciding not to have any unnecessary adventures, he vowed to look under the door first.

Exposed for anyone to see, he ran across the wall between the door he was at and the old man's door. It seemed an impossibly long distance for his tiny little legs to run, but he made it without being seen. When he reached the old man's door, he started his run across the hall to the door across from him. He was about halfway there when the door suddenly opened. Jeff froze in shock as he looked up. A teenage girl, her head bobbing along to her mp3 player, was standing in front of him. He didn't dare move, lest she catch him in her peripheral movement. She took a step forward and he saw her titanic heeled booth coming down on him. He ran forward desperately and the heel came down with a hair of him. He couldn't help but notice that even the heel of this boot was taller than he was. He could have passed underneath the arch without ducking at this size. It was certainly a depressing thought...

The teenage girl walked on as she left the hallway. Jeff took solace in his near escape and mentally checked off that door as not needing to be explored. That left only one door... the one at the far end of the hallway. Given Jeff's misfortune of late, he figured it was only appropriate that it would be the one furthest away. Not quite ready to give up just yet, he made for the final stretch. He cleared the distance to the door in good time (for someone so small) and crouched down and looked under the doorway. He could already hear voices and could see the back of a pair of shoes. He crept under it slightly to overhear what was going on.

"It wasn't my fault!" said a voice. It was Amanda.

"Just like that little Asian guy wasn't your fault?" Jessie accused.

"That was an accident!" Amanda pleaded. "You took the new guy from me and left, remember?"

"Jessie is more responsible than that," Brecca said.

"Ugh! Ever since I was made this small, you treat me like a little kid!" Amanda whined.

"Only because you act like one," Jessie retorted.

"Whatever!" Brecca snapped. "Once I get back from selling these tinies, you better have the shrimp found. I want a nipple massage tonight and I don't want it to be from you two."

"Hmph, fine. Whatever," Jessie replied.

[i]Selling the tinies![/i] Jeff thought. He crept a little further through the door and looked up. He could see that Brecca was carrying a rather large purse on her side. The tiny people must have been in there. Jeff crept up to the back of Brecca's shoe. The other two giantesses didn't notice him, so he quickly climbed up the back of her shoe and laid down along the edge of her shoe to stay out of sight. Just as he did, Brecca turned on her heel and walked out the door. With the scrutinizing eyes of the other two sisters gone, he reached up for the hem of her jeans and pulled himself up. Out of sight, out of mind.

It was always a problem riding around unseen like this. He had not idea where they going. Just the vague notion that they went down some steps, went outside, and entered a car. As he waited inside her pant leg, he tried to think of just what he planned to do once they got there. He couldn't think of any realistic way he could free them. He found that all he could think about was saving Lena. Somehow he couldn't stand the thought of losing track of her. In a world of being a tiny slave, he knew that if she was sold off, it would be nearly impossible to track her down, even if by some miracle he ever returned to his normal size. He decided to himself that when the time came, he'd just hitch a ride with whoever ended up buying Lena. If he was going to spend the rest of his life at two inches tall, it was at least going to be with her, even if he only did come up to her knee. At least she could still see him as being almost a person...

With these thoughts in mind, he continued the rest of the journey with a grim acceptance of his fate. The car finally stopped and it was back to the swaying motion of her footsteps. He steadied himself, readying himself for anything. He was expecting some old warehouse... or a back alley, or some kind of shady setting.

He didn't expect to be watching cobblestone stepping stones go past beneath, a football sized welcome mat, and finally a sea of carpet. Then everything stopped moving, he cautiously crawled out of his hiding place. In a circle in front of him was a collection of female legs wearing high heels, sandals, and other footwear. They all belonged to various women who were sitting down around a table that loomed over him a hundred feet overhead. He couldn't figure out what was going on. This wasn't what he expected at all. He listened in on them.

"Oh, Brecca! They are just ADORABLE!" said one woman.

"Aww, look at the little lady," said another, "isn't she just the cutest little thing?

"A little trampy if you ask me," said another, "look at that ratty skirt!"

"Now now," Brecca interjected, "no need to be fussy."

"Look at this one," said one. "He looks like my Harold. Before he grew that awful beard, anyways."

"You mean like this tubby little one?"

There was laughter.

"Okay girls, you know the usual prices," Brecca said. "And a special price on the girly here and even an exclusive Micro-Shrinker!"

The ladies all gasped at that.

"An actual Micro-Shrinker? An authentic tiny? Which one?" they asked.

Jeff had heard enough. He spotted one of the women had nylons on. He made his way over to her so he could start climbing up.

"Oh! I definitely need him!" said one. "That Jimmy you sold me... he keeps insisting I have to let him go. He's so disrespectful."

"Oh! Those Micro-Shrinkers are wonderful," said another. "I bought the last one Brecca had. He's such a perfect gentlemen! Never tried to escape once."

The women all voiced their approval of that. All of them had to deal with the inconvenience of the shrunken men breaking out of their cages. They were difficult to condition to be perfectly obedient, no matter what punishments and rewards you used. Micro-Shrinkers were conditioned to obey - and indeed worship - the women that owned them. And it was real, genuine worship... not the sniveling, pitiful worship of men who did so only because of fear. They never truly appreciated the protection of their 'goddess' captors.

"Well how about it girls. Two thousand dollars for the Micro-Shrinker," Brecca said.

Jeff was halfway to the knee now.

"Oh. Too steep for me," one of the women said. "Daniel was already lecturing me about buying these new heels."

"That's because you let him do the bills," one of the others said. "My husband is too stupid to notice that kind of stuff. Put me down for him. He got a name?"

"His name is Grobrin," Brecca replied. "You'll like him a lot. He's never been used."

The other women groaned at their misfortune at missing out.

"Fifteen hundred for the lady," Brecca replied. "She's a Micro-Shrinker too. I know none of you girls are into that kind of thing..."

There were a few laughs.

"But they're great at disciplining your men," Brecca continued. "I'll even throw in a free shrinky of your choice."

Jeff was on the woman's lap now. He went by unnoticed. He started climbing up her waist, working his way to her back. Once he reached the top of the table, he didn't want any of the women accidentally spotting him.

"I'll take her," said a woman. It was the one Jeff was climbing. Jeff silently mouthed 'Thank You' as there would be no desperate running around now.

"All yours, Linda. Well then that's the special ones," Brecca said. "Who you going to take with her?"

Linda chuckled (causing Jeff to nearly lose his grip). "I think I'll take that little mexican boy hiding behind her."

"Paul? He's all yours," Brecca said.

"Well little lady," said Lena's new owner, "You better get little Paul disciplined, got it?"

They all laughed at that. Jeff was now using her hair to assist his ascent.

"Well that just leaves the Shrinkies," Brecca said. "Three hundred a pop like usual. Any takers?"

Jeff had finally reached the woman's shoulder. He hid within her hair to not be seen, but he could make out what was going on. In the center of the table there was a large tub with the tiny people in it. Each woman had a tiny tub in front of them as well. The women were picking out the men they wanted and were sticking the men they wanted inside the individual tubs. The woman upon whose shoulder he was on had only collected Lena and Paul. The tub in the center still had about ten men, none of whom the women seemed too interested in. Jeff wondered what happened to the men that didn't sell.

"Well Jim will be home soon," said one of the women. "You all should be going then. Thanks for the new man, Brecca."

Brecca was busy taking cash from the women, organizing them into neat stacks. "My pleasure."

Jeff was taken for a ride as Linda said her goodbyes, had some idle chitchat that was meaningless to Jeff, and left the house. She got into her own car, set the tub containing her new prizes below her seat out of sight, and started driving to her home. Jeff considered what his new life would be like with this new woman. Should he reveal himself to her? Should he remain secret to help Lena and Paul escape one day? It was hard to say. But he was off to a new life. Maybe it would be a good one.
Chapter 10 by Mundo
Author's Notes:
This is actually an alternate chapter 10 to what originally was here. It is a continuation of the story.
When they had finally arrived at their new home, Jeff had found a convenient place to 'disembark' from Linda. He put some distance between them and for the first time was actually able to get a good look at her. Like his 'first' goddess, this one was a blonde, but he had ascertained that when he was hiding in her hair. As near as he could tell, she was about his age... maybe older. She was an attractive woman, which he supposed was always a good thing if you're being forced into doing sexual favors by a woman twenty thousand times your size. An ample bosom too...

Jeff berated himself for that thought. But lately he'd spent so much time in or around them that he couldn't help but notice anymore. Her manner of dress seemed to indicate she was a professional of some sort given she was in business atire. With any luck, she would perhaps be a decent mistress. Looking back on his experiences, Monica had not been nearly as bad as he had thought she was when he was still living there. Given the choice, he'd go back to being her personal Confidant. The option of going back to his old life before being shrunk didn't even occur to him.

He kept his distance as he watched her deal with her recent purchases. With her, there was no elaborate dollhouse for all of her little tinies to stay in. What she worked with was a bit more elaborate than a plastic tub under the bed, at least. She had one of those large walk in closets that Jeff had always privately wondered what the point was. She moved some clothes out of the way and removed a vent on the wall. What was behind there was a glass terrarium, only instead of having a hamster on a wheel, it was where she kept her tiny people. She dropped Lena inside, but Jeff never saw Paul. She must have decided to give him a test run...

"Now then little lady. Your job is to keep these men in line. You don't let any of them escape or it will be on you, got it?" commanded Linda.

Jeff was too far away to hear Lena, but he suspected that given her nature, she did what she was told. No doubt whatever men were there would quickly discover that they had lost any chance of escaping now that they had a giantess watching them 24/7. Not that the lot of them had much of a chance. Where could you go at two inches tall? At least Jeff had his ring, but that was no good unless he could boost the signal. Still, he was going to have to wait before he revealed himself to Lena and the others. He had to make sure this new goddess was one that he could put up with. Especially if Lena took her duties as seriously as he was worried she might.

In the meantime, he decided he would familiarize himself with his new home. Since no one knew he was around, he would be able to freely roam around. That was an advantage right there over the last two places he stayed. He planned out his objectives. First he would need to find a good place for food. The last thing he had eaten was the scraps from Lyla's house and they had hardly been filling. Some new articles of clothing would come in handy, as the bits of napkin he was wearing now were beginning to wear and tear. After that, he would need to take stock of who he was sharing the house with and whether any of them would be the type he could reveal himself to. Finally he had to ascertain if there was any way he could establish contact with the FBI.

Jeff spend the next week doing exactly that. He had learned his lesson from Lyla's house and discovered that looking under things was the best place to find food. Unfortunately, unlike Lyla, this house was employed by a maid who kept things very clean. The only time he was able to get food was after the occupants had finished eating. As for water, a slight link underneath the bathroom sink had taken care of those needs. He managed to form a makeshift canteen with a hollowed out corn kernel that kept him going. As for clothing, he had contented himself with the tattered remains of an old dishtowel, which he kept wrapped around his waist with an old rubberband.

Aside from Linda, he shared the home with two others. The first was Linda's husband, who seemingly was unaware of the tiny men. From what Jeff picked up on from conversation, he was rarely ever around and was constantly on business trips. Linda herself was a lawyer of some kind, but he hadn't worked out what kind of lawyer just yet. She spent most of the afternoons gone. That left him with the other sole occupant of the house, their newborn infant. Aside from those three, there were thankfully no pets. There was the maid however. And that's what made things extremely complicated.

It was none other than Lyla, the friend of Jessie. She was aware of Linda's tiny men and took care of them during her work hours. It was a convenient arrangement for her and Jeff suspected she had probably been the one who had tipped Linda off about buying tiny men. Dealing with her was definitely going to be a problem for him. Though both she and Linda took care of their tiny people with exceptional care, Jeff had used Lyla as a means of escaping. Even though he was only two inches tall and it would be difficult to do so, if there was ever a chance she recognized him, then things could go very badly for him.

But it was beginning to look like he had no choice. Communication to the outside world was impossible, as the women kept the phones and computers out of reach or shut down to prevent them from being used. Besides that, gathering food was nearly impossible. He was already becoming thinner and there were some days where food simply did not present itself to him. Neither of the two women were going to be sympathetic to restoring him to his old size and as for the man of the house, he had only seen him once and the angry temperament with which he treated his wife... well, Jeff didn't want to risk being the person who told this giant man that his wife was cheating on him with a bunch of two inch tall men.

This gave him the grim reality of his situation. Either he submitted himself to these two 'godesses' so they could provide him with the sustenance he was so sorely lacking or he could take his chances in the outside world. Even with his extensive training and experiences, he knew full well that he would be hard pressed to deal with any insect life that he attracted. Even insects smaller than him would be able to outrun him if it came right down to it, not to mention the bigger ones that he'd make a tasty snack for. No, that option would only lead to his demise.

That set his task for the day. Navigating the house was incredibly difficult and after three days of observation of the man cage, he had spent the rest of his time in and around the kitchen scrounging for food. The trek back to the room was a tedious one, since it involved going up stairs. Fortunately these stairs were carpeted and it merely became a matter of climbing the easily gripped texture. A trip like that would take the better part of the day, so he made sure he stocked up on water before his trek. About an hour into his trek, a pair of feet came down the stairs. He carefully threw himself into a corner and avoided moving. That would be the lady of the house, Linda, who would be heading off to work soon. Once she was gone, he continued to climb up the stairs as he listened in on her. Lydia was already there and the two were conversing. It seemed Paul was quite the popular news item. The disturbing part was the description of their playtime. He had survived an organism at a mere two inches with a full sized woman. Jeff had barely made it through Jessie and he had been, relatively speaking, four inches tall compared to her.

Lyla came walking up the stairs soon. He had avoided her the most, but she stopped at the stair he was at to say something to Linda. Jeff couldn't make it out, because having her towering over him was terrifying. You never got quite used to living in a world of giants and when they were this close, you never ceased to be amazed at how massive their proportions were. He looked up ap past her feet to her skyscraper-like legs. It was no use trying to see her, all he could see was the underside of her skirt. It was a chilling reminder of those hours he spent hiding inside her, all so he could engineer his escape and... end up here, where he'd soon be under her control and dominance again. He began to feel sick.

But she was still talking. He quickly realized this gave him a prime opportunity to reach the top of the stairs without wasting most of the day. For a moment he hesitated. His survival instincts told him to stay away from giants and especially their feet. Nevertheless, he'd managed to do it a week ago with Brecca, he could certainly do it again. He positioned himself in front of her toes. Because of the sandals she wore, he was eye level with the tip of her big toe's nail. It was polished clean and painted a distinctive red color, as women are oft to do. He couldn't help but notice how well painted it was. That took a certain attention to detail... that demanded smaller eyes.

Nevertheless, he chose that toe as his docking point. Heeled sandals didn't give him the option of boarding from the back and if he was to take a ride on her skin, he risked being detected. He grabbed the end of her toenail and used it to push himself on top of the sandal, which was a good three feet up from his perspective. He then placed a hand down on a toe on either side of him, being careful to touch the nail rather than her skin. Now he just had to hope she didn't squeeze her toes together. Just as he had got himself situated, the conversation booming above had ended and Lyla turned around. It was fortunate he hadn't ate recently, because he nearly lost his lunch from the vertigo. With each stair she ascended, he found himself flying towards her and using ever muscle in his body to keep from touching her skin. When her foot landed, he would nearly lose his place and slip off.

By the time she had reached the top, he was sprawled out on her largest toenail, with his feet pressed up against either side of her toe on the rim of the sandal, just barely holding on. He considered jumping off, but quickly thought better of it. The way she slid her feet along the ground, he'd be allowing himself to get hit by a fast, heavy moving object that would at the very least knock the wind out of him, if not crack a few ribs. He endured it for the rest of the trip, which as he expected, ended in Linda's closet where the tiny men were waiting. When at last Lyla stopped, Jeff let go and fell o the ground. He didn't bother to move, but instead just lied on his back as he allowed his muscles to relax. He just knew that this was going to leave him sore for awhile.

While he rested, he eavesdropped on what was going above.

"How are my tiny little slaves today? Hmm?" Lyla asked. She stuck her hand inside the cage, though Jeff had no idea what she was doing. "That's right. You STAND UP when I talk to you, got it?"

Well at least she was a people person.

"Okay now. I want you and you. Climb on board. Stop sulking and do it." Her hand emerged, this time slower as she was carrying cargo. With that, she turned around and left. That meant Jeff was alone with the man cage. He just needed a way up. His most obvious goal was to get on top of the clothes hanging above him, but that was quite a distance up. Soon enough he founded what he was looking for, a shoe rack. He started on his way over there and couldn't help but notice an overturned shoe on his way there. It was a white high heel, probably one that didn't match Linda's outfit, since he had noticed she was wearing black. Cautiously he stepped inside it and looked around. It was like the size of a house inside there. With a little furniture, a few windows, and no giant foot inside, he could live comfortable inside of it. Not that he had any desire to do so. It was ripe with the smell of feet and though it wasn't an entirely foul smell, it hung in the air and he moved on in search of fresh air.

Moving from the shoe rack to a nearby dress that was hanging low was a bit more difficult. It required he time his jump just right, but soon he was scaling the fabric of the dress. Once he made it to the top, it was no special difficulty moving to the bar that ran across the closet, allowing him to easily move along as he moved where the man cage was. Finally, for the first time, he got a good look inside it.

The setup was rather clever really. There was a sliding two way mirror that was used to hide the tank. When closed, the tiny people could see what was on the outside, but people in the closet couldn't see the tank. This meant that even when Linda was just getting her clothes in the morning, they would be afforded a first hand view of their goddess in action. Their living space was of decent size. It looked like they had a fifty gallon tank to live in, which was rather large by his standards, given his size. On the other hand, he suspected it probably got pretty cramped for Lena. But one way or another, it was home now. He was going to just have to accept living in a glass cage if he wanted to stay alive and not end up a tiny little skeleton that was sucked up into the vaccuum cleaner.

Some careful maneuvering brought him to the top of the tank, which proved to be a problem. There was a traditional lid on top that provided light inside and some protection from them getting out (though most of them were too small to do so), but only one place that he could fit inside to get in. The problem was that he had no way of getting in without risking falling the entire way to the bottom of the tank. He knew that his new size afforded him the ability to survive longer falls, since really it only seemed like a long fall to him. But before he had only fell what was comparatively twelve feet. It had been his intention to bring string to make getting in and out easier, but Lyla was a meticulous housekeeper, even if her own place left something to be desired. He had found nothing of use.

He was considering just jumping when suddenly someone came walking below him. Jeff thanked his lucky stars that it was none other than Lena herself. Now that she was a twenty-five foot tall giantess to him, it would be no problem for her to catch him. He would weigh little more than a pound to her. So he just had to get her attention.

"Lena! LENA!" Jeff called out.

Lena didn't seem to notice.

Jeff sighed. Then he remembered his ring. He activated the voice amplification on it. "LENA!"

She suddenly stopped and looked around. "Who is that? Who is there?"

"Up here!"

"What?"

"Look up!"

She looked up and he waved frantically. Her eyes widened in shock. "... Hungrell?"

"It's me!" Jeff replied. He couldn't be happier to see her. A week in isolation had made him just a bit stir crazy and any interaction, even with a giantess, was certainly welcome.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"It's a long story. Can you catch me?"

She blinked at the request. Lena nodded slowly and moved herself directly underneath. "I'm ready, Hungrell."

Jeff took a deep breath. He was just going to have to trust she would catch him. He stepped over the edge and let himself fall. He was prepared to grab her if she didn't grab him first, but she didn't disappoint and her two large hands formed a cushion for his fall. He was immediately pulled near her and he found himself surrounded by her breasts. He was practically surrounded by just her breasts, but at that moment he didn't care. He was with a friend. He wrapped his arms as far around her as they would go, which wasn't much at all.

After a few tender moments, she pulled him away and found herself a place to sit on a nearby artificial rock. Jeff was set down on her thigh so they could talk. She was curious to know how he had got there and he did his best to explain the whole thing as best he could manage. Lena was certainly impressed by his bravery as well as his devotion to finding her, even if she thought it was a bit silly that such a tiny person would be trying to rescue her. After he was done, she explained what things were like in this glass world.

There were a dozen people who lived there. There was only one person who was a Micro-Shrinker product besides her and he was a particular favorite of their goddesses. His name was Raul and he was already in his forties due to the accelerated aging process of the later products. The rest were all people from the outside world, both male and female. Aside from Lena's exceptional size, the Catspur sisters had apparently taken special care to preserve the sexual dimorphism that was famous among Micro-Shrinkers. The three other women besides Lena were all four inches tall, save for one who had apparently been mistaken for a male at the time and was two inches tall like all of the men.

It was an odd system to keep in place, though given society he supposed it made a certain amount of sense. Keep a bunch of men caged with a bunch of women and chances are those women will quickly become victims. Shift the balance of power to the women and though things won't be entirely fair, at least they won't make victims of the men. Or at least Jeff reasoned that's how it would work out. Admittedly the effects of giant women in society was not a well documented field of study.

"And what about the giants?" Jeff asked after finding out about the people he was going to be living with. "What are they like?"

"Goddess Linda is nice," Lena explained. Jeff groaned at the fact Lena still considered them goddessses. "She is gentle and kind. She has given me the duty to preserve peace here."

"Can't the other women handle it?" After all Mina and Lena had been able to handle a lot more men between just the two of them.

"... the women here are not always kind to their men," Lena replied. "And the men are not always respectful to us or the goddesses."

Well being abducted from your entire life would have that effect. "And the other one?"

"... Goddess Lyla is..." Lena trailed off with a distant look in her eye.

"She's what?" Jeff asked suspiciously. He didn't like where this was going.

"... she used me. It was an honor, I know... but..."

Of course. Monica never used Mina or Lena for her own sexual adventures. They had a certain duty and that was it. But Lyla was a lesbian and she probably enjoyed having this nice, durable eight inch woman to satisfy her needs. Jeff didn't need to imagine how bad it could be with Lyla given his experiences of late, but he was sympathetic nonetheless. He stood up and despite the uneven terrain of her leg, he walked towards her and rested a reassuring hand on her shoulder while looking up into her eyes. "I'm sorry Lena... I understand how that must have been for you."

Lena smiled down at him and put a hand on his back. With her other hand she wiped a tear from her eyes. Her fingers wrapped around his waist as she suddenly stood up. "You want Linda to find you instead of Lyla, right? Then let me take you to where I stay."

Jeff nodded dumbly. "Um, sure. Okay."

---

What she called home now was little more than a shack and it didn't fully accomodate her size. Rather than a bed, she had a simply mat that was made of an old dishtowel with some foam for cushioning. Nevertheless she had food for him and he eagerly consumed his fill, something he hadn't been able to do since the night before he was stolen by the Catspur sisters.  While he ate, she afforded him with more stories of the events of the past few days, most of which seemed pretty mudnane since Lena spent most of her time in the aquarium when not being used by Lyla. But gradually the subject changed to her relations with the others.

"They're all afraid of me," Lena said sadly. "Even the women are, but especially the men. They go to the women for protection, even though they are mistreated by them. None of them will get close to me."

"They just don't know you yet," Jeff said reassuringly. "They don't know you like I do."

That made her smile. "The last time we were alone together... do you remember that?"

He sure did. At first he'd been scared to death that she had chose him as her sleeping companion, though in the end he had done little more than share a bed with her. "Yes, I remember it very well."

"I never got to do what I wanted to," she continued.

Jeff paused. How did you respond to something like that?

"If none of this had ever happened... I was going to pick you."

"Pick me? For what?"

"You know... to be mine. Like Mina's Yakar," she explained.

Jeff swallowed. Oh. Like that. "But you don't know anything about me. I'm not even from the same world you're from."

"But you said we're the same, just different sizes," she replied. Her arms moved towards her back. "I don't need to know where you're from to know you. You came to find me. Few men would be brave enough to do that, even for their goddess."

"Lena, they're not goddesses..." Jeff said in exasperation.

Her top came loose.

"And I'm not that unusual, plenty of men would..."

She pulled it off, allowing her breasts free.

"I mean you're... uh..."

To hell with it. He threw himself out at her and even though she was sitting down, he was just a bit dismayed that his head came out just under her breasts. He stepped back so he could look at her face. "If I'm going to kiss you, I'll need a boost or you'll have to come down here."

She pulled him up into a kiss, which was quite the kiss. Her lips was as large as his face and he was on the receiving end, though he did managed to plant a tiny kiss on the tip of her bottom lip before she pulled him away. She then set him abck on the ground and started to undo the buckle on her loincloth and pulled it away. Lena glanced down expectantly at him and that's when he remembered that all this time he had still been wearing that makeshift napkin outfit from before. He happily discarded it.

Her knees spread out to either side and just like when she was standing, they tips of them were inches above him. Well no matter, after dealing with a two hundred foot tall woman, spending time with Lena seemed normal in comparison. Though as his focus shifted from her eyes, to her breasts, and to her womanhood he realized he was faced with a certain problem. He had long got used to fact his old pal down south was inadequate to satisfy any giant woman, but unlike with his 'goddesses', he couldn't exactly fit his whole body in there.

Well he'd give it the old college try. He carefully approached her and soon found himself directly beneath her breasts, blocking out his view of her. Well he'd just have to feel his way through this one. He had been erect since her first was caught by her, so he inserted inside and found there was a lot of room to spare. He did the best he could do, thrusting himself as deep as he could while she leaned back and moaned ecstacy. In the heat of his climax, her breasts came crashing down at his head at one point and that was it. He'd done his part and felt himself relax, sliding down just a bit and letting his arms fall around her hips and his head resting beneath her breasts with a contented smile.

After about a minute in that position, he slid back a bit so he could look up at her.

"Are you satisfied, little one?" she asked.

"... yeah. That was great," Jeff confessed. It was a bit strange to think that this was the first time he'd ever been asked if he had enjoyed it. But he could read her pretty easily. She'd been getting into it, but he didn't nearly give enough to make it more than a slight tingle. That was hardly fair at all.

"I'm glad you did. You should stay here while-"

"I'm not finished yet," he interrupted.

"But you already..."

"Just lie down and enjoy," Jeff said. "I think I might just be the right size."

Though she looked a bit confused, Lena did as he asked and made herself comfortable on her back and let her knees slide down. Jeff carefully climbed on top of her and looked down at that large pussy. He could stick his head in there if he wanted, but he wouldn't get much further than that. But he had something that could offer a bit more precision. He carefully crawled a little bit closer and turned to his side. His hand crept forward and he inserted in his hand just a bit. He could feel her shudder beneat him. He went in even further until the point where he was in up to his shoulder. He was definitely getting a reaction now. He pulled himself in and out, flailing his arm around a bit.

He didn't have to try and move around too much at that point. She began to buck up and down and he found himself having to move his arm in different ways just to keep from coming loose. Suddenly he must have done something right, because he hit a certain spot and she became just about uncontrollable. He had to wrap his legs around her thigh just to keep from falling off and soon her juices emerged around him, forcing him to turn his head upwards and away from her. He couldn't tell how long this lasted, but eventually she stopped and he was able to pull his arm out and he turned over on his back.

Sure he was lying down in her juices, his back in the crevice of her womanhood. Sure she was fifty times his size. And sure, she was raised in a world so unlike anything he would have previously been able to manage. But somehow, none of that mattered. She was happy. He was happy. Maybe even inside a glass aquarium, hidden away in a closet, a man and woman could still find happiness.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1101