Shrink My Spouse Season 1 by Thenumber2ring
Summary:

Paul and Amber are both high earners looking to start a family - their biggest disagreement is who will be responsible for what then the baby comes…

 

They agreed to compete in a new Reality show to help settle this contest…


Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Gentle, Growing Woman, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes Word count: 21455 Read: 28787 Published: October 19 2021 Updated: October 19 2021
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Thenumber2ring

2. Chapter 2 by Thenumber2ring

3. Chapter 3 by Thenumber2ring

4. Chapter 4 by Thenumber2ring

5. Chapter 5 by Thenumber2ring

6. Chapter 6 by Thenumber2ring

7. Chapter 7 by Thenumber2ring

8. Chapter 8 by Thenumber2ring

9. Chapter 9 by Thenumber2ring

10. Chapter 10 by Thenumber2ring

11. Chapter 11 by Thenumber2ring

12. Chapter 12 by Thenumber2ring

13. Chapter 13 by Thenumber2ring

14. Chapter 14 by Thenumber2ring

Chapter 1 by Thenumber2ring
Author's Notes:

Prologue

Camera 2 centered and focused on the hostess' face. Her eyebrows and mascara started to appear more sharply. "Are we all ready to go?" She asked. Then she brushed her black hair behind her ears and practiced a wide winning smile. She glowed before the Camera and the audience that would be watching months later.

 

From behind the Camera, a man with a clipboard pulled up a walkie talkie. A chatter of "all good" and "Standby" came through the crackling radios. Mr Clipboard gave the Hostess a thumbs up. 

 

We get our take in "Five, Four," he said. Then silently gestured 3...2...1

 

The Hostess began her speech, "Amber and Paul are both high-earners living in the big city. They enjoy an active social life, have just bought a condo, and have BIG ambitions for their future." The Hostess had put emphasis on the "Big" widening her hands like she was holding an inflating balloon.

"All Around they are the perfect couple. In fact, they're looking to start a family."

 

From behind Camera 2 the director gave the Hostess an Ok Mark and nodded his head - this take was looking immaculate - clean - professional.

 

"But," The hostess continued. Turning to look at Camera 1 "They have a disagreement about their new family..." She shook her head before cupping her hands together like an AllState Commercial.

 

"Although they agree that someone should take a hiatus from their career for the sake of the new Baby..." she dragged that word out and then separated her hands. "They can't agree which one it should be."

 

Even though it was a corny phrase and everyone in the studio knew where this was going a few people smiled. The whole production was finally coming together.

 "Amber doesn't appreciate the assumption that it should be her who is responsible for every decision..."  The Hostess raised her left hand in consideration.  

"Paul doesn't think he'd be suited to domestic life. Not that it has to be Amber, just that she would do a better job..." Her right hand came up level with her left. The Hostess mocked juggling them in the thin air.

 

She then walked over to her left, the Camera panning to meet her. After a few steps she met with a Fabio looking model. Tight white shirt, tighter black pants and a head of hair to rival hers.

 

"Its obvious that their relationship will change when the baby comes," she Continued. "But lets put these ideas to the test and see how they react to a different kind of change in their personal dynamic."

 

The hostess then raised her hands high up to the top of her counterparts head, touching the crest of His long blond hair. 

"There is nothing wrong with feeling like the Big Man on Campus she said," as she finished her sentence she slowly lowered her hand. Simultaneously, by some unexplainable power, He stayed level with her fingers. 

"We should remember that some qualities are not as important as others..." Fabio was only as tall as the Hostess was. 

“That a person cannot only be measured by their shoe size and inseam. The Model stood still, statuesque, His trained stare for the camera left no impression that he was shocked or awed by what was happening. Only perhaps a glint in his eyes... he had known that this was going to happen but he hadn't felt it before.

 

"If Paul, were to say become a little bit less," By this time the Hostess' hand was no higher than her shoulder - "would he feel like less of a man?"

She stopped lowering her hand, leaving Fabio eyeline right at her chest. "Thank you for the Demonstration Tony," She said playfully. He smiled and walked off set. 

 

"Well that's what we are here to find out. This perfect couple has agreed to test their relationship, their future, and themselves…

 

“Lets see how it CHANGES them,” She said. “I'm Vanessa Welcome to Shrink My Spouse.”

 

“CUT!”

 

A bell rang and some spare applause broke out. “Perfect take. But, we're going to want another for safety - 30 minutes people.”

 

"Thank you 30," came a reply from the tech crew. 

 

Vanessa walked off set, she was relieved that after months of hard work this new project was nearing its release. Paul and Amber's drama was filmed months ago - but now they had a Netflix offer to buy the reality show - a set date for release. Today she was the queen.

 

As she reached for a bagel at the service table she barely noticed Tony standing next to her. "Oh," she said "I'm sorry I didn't..."

 

"That's ok," he said.  waving his hand in apology, "This is only temporary... but it does take some getting used to."

 

Vanessa smiled and added half-&-half to her coffee. "Is it a little scary?" She asked.

 

"The Shrinking?" Tony asked. "No, not really, I mean this is show biz it's all make-believe... tomorrow I'll be normal." Tony also took a bagel which was much larger than he expected. "But today, you can be someone I look up to - it's important to admire people." He chuckled at himself, "Even if it's only because of your high heels."

 

Vanessa smiled, a little confused, raising an eyebrow, “I’m not wearing heels.” She continued to smile.

 

Tony however, if you looked close enough at his eyes, now looked scared. 

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 2 by Thenumber2ring
Author's Notes:

Chapter 1 - Staging

Roger rolled open the side door of the Van. Inside he saw Vanessa finishing her Makeup. Roger didn't know much at all about what exactly she was doing - lipstick or blush or something. All he wanted was his Camera.


Roger did collect his Camera, a spare battery, cords, harness, tripod...etc. He carefully pulled everything out just as Vanessa closed her beauty clutch. He stepped aside as she clambered out of the van. 

Straightening her skirt she asked, "was there something I should take?"


Roger thought about this for a moment, he normally took all the loads himself - even if he needed a few trips. It wouldn't be far - they were literally parked right in the Driveway.

"Well," he said. "I suppose you would want this,." He grabbed a folding chair from the back. As he opened it they both saw "Director" written clearly on the back. "The rest of this stuff is pretty expensive, and I'd prefer to handle the goods."


Vanessa took her chair. "Expensive," she said. That reminds me. She stuck her head back inside, rummaged for a minute until she extracted a briefcase. 

Roger looked at it quizzically, Vanessa just patted her prize, and said, "This one's for me."


As they approached the front door, it opened for them. The perfect couple standing at the threshold. 

"We saw you pull up," He said.

"We weren't sure if you needed help," She said.

"You must be Amber," Vanessa said tilting her head slightly and smiling brightly. "And Paul as well," then looking back at Amber, Vanessa said, "A handsome one too."


"Thanks," Amber replied, putting a hand on Paul's Chest. "He's almost everything I wanted, but..." Amber trailed off. She looked up at her husband Paul before shaking her head a little, "Sometimes you can be so stubborn."


Paul took a long blink. "I just think that if something is worth doing, it should be done right - you have to be careful in your choices."


Vanessa ate this up, she could work with these two.

"If you are looking to help," Roger interjected. "We will want to set up some staging areas in the house."


"Oh sure," Amber said. "Come on in."


Everyone made their way past the front door and into the living room. 

Amber and Vanessa walked first, each complimenting each other's hair and expressing jealousy of the health of the other's skin. 


Paul walked in line with Roger. Paul Asked the cameraman, "Are you going to be setting up hidden cameras around the house? Like in the corners?"


"That won't be necessary," said Roger. We would prefer an intimate handheld style. Its more personal for the folks at home, and when the scale changes we will want to get close-ups."


"Yeah," Paul Said uncertainty "Scale." 


Once they were all standing together in the living Room, Vanessa saw the couch and exclaimed, "Oh, this will be perfect for continuity."


"What was that?" Amber asked. 


"Continuity, uh, I mean familiarity," Vanessa explained. "Its important for the audience at home that they feel like they are seeing the same stuff. We might be films hours apart, but the audience needs to live in this space." Vanessa waved her arms, gesturing at Paul and Amber's Home. 


From this vantage point we could see you two on the couch," Vanessa took Paul's hand and led him to take a seat. She then did the same with Amber. "If the Camera was here," Vanessa used her fingers to make a frame, we can see both of you and the kitchen behind you. So those watching can get to know you're home.


"That seems a little invasive," Paul said. "Stanger's don't need to know everything."


"Paul," Amber chided him, giving him a little slap on the knee. "You agreed to this, if you didn't want to sign up..."


"No, no it's fine," Vanessa said soothingly. "I'm certain you have lots of questions, and we're not going to do something if you're not willing."


Paul and Amber looked away from each other and back Vanessa.

"Actually you probably have questions," Vanessa said. "While Rogers sets up the Camera, why don't we practice talking to the viewers."


Roger placed several of his bags on the floor. He then began to mount his camera on the tripod.

Vanessa set up her chair, she sat down and laid her briefcase on her lap.

"What sorts of competitions are we going to have? This show is like a battle of the sexes thing, right?"


"I wouldn't put it that way," Vanessa said. "Our main draw... what separates us from a contest like the Bachelor is our device." Vanessa gestured to the briefcase. "We don't want to prove someone right or wrong, we just want to show how things will change, people change, physically - emotionally." 


Paul raised an eyebrow to Vanessa, "That's not very descriptive."


"We want to capture how you two will be different when you become different, how you two cope."


"Not just me," Paul said. "I'm not the only one who is going to change."


Vanessa shook her head, "No of course not. That is where our contest enters in this series. We are going to use the Device to give rewards and punishments." Vanessa smiled again, to put Paul at ease. "I don't know, none of us know what will happen. That is why its interesting."


"How does it work?" Amber said. "I tried listening to a Popular Science podcast to explain the technology... but I couldn't get it."


"I actually don't know." Vanessa admitted. "We used something like this when I was filming with Mike Rohl on those princess movies..." Vanessa rolled her eyes. "I got this on loan from Berkley."


"Camera is live," Roger said. "Should we try a recording?"


"Absolutely," Vanessa said. 


Amber and Paul sat up a little straighter on the couch, then they smiled for the camera.


"So tell me Amber," Vanessa said, "Why did you want to try for, SMS?"


"Well as you know, we're trying to have a baby," Amber said. She turned to her Husband, "Paul here is dead set on being the breadwinner for the house."


Paul interrupted, "That is not what I said."


Amber took a deep breath and continued talking, "No, He's right that's not exactly what he said. Paul has told me that some people are more naturally inclined to raise children than others…”


“And that because we want what is best for our child, we should have the better caregiver stay at home." Paul finished.


Vanessa looked at the couple, there was tension here - but she needed to milk it. Stories require conflict. "So Paul, Do you think Amber would be a better caretaker?"


Paul didn't answer immediately, he looked away to think of how to phrase. "Honestly, we don't know do we?" He said, "That's why I thought we needed some way to figure it out."


"That's why we agreed to be on the show," Amber said.


Vanessa nodded, she was very close to having a TV moment. "But for this contest," Vanessa said. "You think you will win right?"


Paul Shrugged, "No one would ever win unless they thought they could."


"But you want to win?" Vanessa asked.


"Of course," Paul said. "I want to succeed, and I think I will."


Amber took her turn to roll her eyes.

 

 

Roger gave a subtle nod to Vanessa. He had recorded this all.

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 3 by Thenumber2ring
Author's Notes:

Chapter 2 - Fresh Start

 "A Bake sale?" Amber asked. "Seriously, our first contest is going to be a bake sale?"


"For a local elementary school, yes," Roger said. He handed to Paul and Amber each a packet of papers, before reaching into his coats for some pens.


"Where is Vanessa?" Paul questioned, "I was expecting her to be our guide thru this whole thing."


"She is at the studio," Roger said. "She needed to coordinate with the researchers to go over how to properly use the Shrinking technology."

Roger made sure Paul and Amber took a pen from him. "Please sign the Non-Disclosure agreement."


Amber took the pen offered and quickly flourished her name on the papers - before neatly printer her full name next to it. "So is the shrinking going to start? Are we becoming smaller?"


"Actually, Not yet," Roger said. "We planned that there wouldn't be any shrinking until the 2nd episode of the series. This first contest is just to familiarize you with the rules."


"Then what's the point of it?" Amber asked. Nobody offered an answer.


"What are all these rules," Paul asked. "I'm not a lawyer, do I need one?"


Roger shrugged before taking back Amber's Pen & her paperwork. "Mostly these rules are for the competitions themselves. You agree to participate in the activities we assign to you... The Prize money will only be given at the end of filming... And, that you're not allowed to tell people you are going to be part of a Netflix series. - Normal Stuff"


Paul did not look impressed by this answer. His pen was limp in his hands and he stared at the papers without reading them.


"Of course, you absolutely can consult a lawyer," Roger offered. "That is not a crime, nothing here is..."


Amber leaned over to look more carefully at what she had just agreed to.


Roger continued, "The whole point,is that this is a Reality show, that we, I, am going to be filming your life for Television. You are signing that you want to participate - and to not let anyone know what is happening until we are finished." 

Roger laced his fingers and folded his hands. He also was not a lawyer, he just wanted to get started filming. The sooner he captured the story the sooner he could start editing.


Paul regripped his pen and scribbled his name. He laid the pen on the papers and handed them back. 


As Roger took them Amber pipped up, "Obviously people will notice if I became shorter... Are you saying I cannot acknowledge if I shrink in public."


"You could say that," Roger said. "Just that you cannot say that it is happening for a TV Show." Then he imagined a better answer, "Maybe says its part of an experiment, or that something strange is happening. But Netflix demands privacy until the show is ready for debut."


Amber and Paul looked at each other.


Roger continued, "But as I said, None of that is happening yet. I'm not asking you to lie, just be discrete."


Roger filed away the NDAs and then extracted a new red envelope. "This," he said handing the card to Amber, "Is the rules for the first task."


_ _ _


The first task was very straightforward - a proper trial run. Amber and Paul were asked to bake cookies for a local fundraiser. Whoever sold the most, would raise the most money, and thus would win.


Vanessa’s magic device was out of sight - but bragging rights were on the table. Which was plenty to encourage the two lovebirds. 


The first thing Amber did was browse Pinterest. Her eyes catching on the best and most beautiful as she browsed. The very next morning she woke up very early to start her ensemble. Cinnamon Pinwheels, Molasses with a Caramel Center, Gingerbreads in the shape of a pinecone with almond décor.


By the time Paul pulled himself away from the bedspread, Amber was covered in flour, brown sugar in her hair. Her kitchen apron barely protecting her at all.


Paul helped her place, by hand, the last of the Almonds on her gingerbreads. They really did look like little pinecones. Almond slivers sticking up like little snow covered bristles. 


"These do look really good," Paul said. Giving his wife a little hug. 


"Thank you," Amber said taking a deep breath. Her cheeks were red from all the effort. "I think I need to lay down before we try to put them away." Amber sank into Paul's hug, letting him hold her up. "We should put the cookies in a decorative box, do we have something like that?"


"Maybe with our Christmas ornaments," Paul said. I'll dig around when my cookies are in the oven. 


"What are you going to make?" Amber asked.


"Just the regular sugars," Paul said. "Everyone always says they like them."


"They do all say that," Amber replied. She gave him a tiny kiss, washed her hands in the kitchen sink and went back to bed.


Paul opened a window to help cool the kitchen down. He changed the oven temperature to 400 and walked over to the bookcase. "Where did I put that..."


He ran a finger along the titles until he spotted the familiar red spine. "Perfect," Paul said as he pulled the book off the shelf, "Right where I left you."


Paul brushed some dust off the old book. Its red cover faded with age and stained on the edges. Betty Crocker's Cooky Book. The front covered adorned with a hundred varieties of sweets, simple and complex, big and small.

However, Paul only needed one of them. He opened up to the usual page and returned to the kitchen.


The first thing he needed was butter.


_ _ _


"So who won?" Vanessa asked walking into the editing booth.


Roger's Computer screen was full of film clips from the weekend. Interviews with happy consumers of cookies and patrons of Music Education. 


"Paul," Roger said flatly. "Easily, by about a hundred fifty dollars I think."


Vanessa leaned in to the better view some of the images.


"I think a lot of people spent more time taking pictures of Amber's cookies than they did eating them. Simply Paul sold more, he ran out. I think one guy bought 19 of them."


"That a good angle," Vanessa said. I think I'll make that as voiceover for the episode."


Vanessa watched as Roger scrolled thru his footage, browsing for clips. "Do you have anything of them arguing?"


Roger moved his cursor across the screen, to an open window he had minimized earlier. "I did capture this." He pulled up the clip and turned up the PC's volume. "Before I shot this, I had just asked her how she felt about her odds. Amber I mean."


Amber's face came into Focus on the computer monitor. Roger had perfectly captured her red hair. Roger pressed play and Amber said, "I don't think Paul has taken this seriously enough, he cannot expect to win if he doesn't put in the effort."


After a few seconds the clip stopped, Roger Minimized it again. "She was wrong," he said. "Paul did take it seriously. He made something that tasted good, over what was photogenic."



_ _ _ 

 

Fun Fact - Ethel is my Mother’s Mother’s Mother - No Joke. I am her Great Grandson. The family owns an original Betty Crocker Cooky Book. Ethel won a contest and immortalized her name.

 

_ _ _ 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Chapter 4 by Thenumber2ring
Author's Notes:

Chapter 3 - Pub Night

Amber closed the clasp of her necklace and swung the pendant around to lay in front.  Her Black dress had a closed front and the pendent sat  pretty and perky  on the taught fabric of her chest. Amber flipped her hair an examiner herself in the mirror.  She was pleased wit herself. 

As Amber reached for a pair of pumps, Pal came out of the bathroom toothbrush in mouth. "Where are we going again?"


"Pub Trivia," Amber said. She opened up a jewelry box on her dressed and scrounged for earrings to match. Something... green.


"I meant which place," Paul said. Disappearing to spit out into the bathroom sink. 


"Finnigan's," Amber said. She took the Red Shrink My Spouse card from the dresser to reexamine the rules. It's between Pilot Drive and Queensland road.


Paul reentered the bedroom, donning a shirt and buttoning it up. He and Amber hadn't gone anywhere in a while. It felt nice put the effort in to look good. "I don't think we've ever been there."


Amber Nodded, still looking at the Netflix Card "It says here that they want us to work together. First we competed and now we need to cooperate." Amber flipped over the card and envelope. There was nothing on the back. "I suppose they want us to fight in front of the camera."


"Fight?" Paul asked. "Why do you say that?"


Amber rolled her eyes, "Come on Paul, that's their whole purpose. For the TV SHOW!" Amber stepped closer to Paul offering him a necktie. "They need Drama for ratings... this is why  Vanessa  asks us questions on camera - so we embarrass ourselves."


Paul smiled at Amber, "I think you'd have to try pretty hard to embarrass yourself in front of me."


Amber smiled back and the two embraced each other. Paul kissed her forehead and lifted his chin to rest it atop her hair. 


"Just don't ask me any sports questions, because I've got nothing."


Amber considered how well she could handle that type of heavy lifting.


_ _ _


It was several rounds into Trivia night. 4 rounds of obscure questions, and 3 rounds of drinks. Amber's martini glass stood next to Paul's Pint of Beer. Hers was nearly empty his quite full. 


The bar was noisy with Patron, the clatters of glasses, and the loud voice of the Emcee. The Trivia Game Master stood in front of the backwall, a large projector beside him.


As expected, the couple did poorly on Sports. Amber did know who the highest paid Baseball player was - Mike Trout - but by her own admission this was only because, "He's sorta hot."

Still their score wasn't piss poor. 


In their own Corner sat Vanessa and Roger. The Camera focused on the perfect couple. Roger had one eye closed and one eye glued to the lens. Vanessa listened to Paul and Amber thru a headset. 


The Emcee clicked his remote and the projector brought up a new slide. "Alright ladies and Gentlemen, it's time for Literature. Let's find out who's well read."


Paul and Amber perked up. These seemed like the time to cinch the prize.


"The Island of Numenor, given as a gift to the heroic men of Middle Earth is also known by which name."


Everyone waited uneasy for their options. Paul held tightly to his golf pencil and scorecard.


"A - Aman." 


Paul and Amber locked eyes before shaking their heads.


"B - Arthedain"


Amber raised a finger to her mouth in consideration.


"C - Andor"


Paul scribbled B on the scorecard. Amber looked at him with shock.


"What are you doing? The answer is C," she said.


"No it is not."


"Yes, it is!" Amber said a little louder.


“Amber,” Paul said with strained patience. “Endor is from Star Wars, that is not the answer.”


“ANDOR!” Amber said, correcting him. “You misheard him.”


Paul gestured for her to lower her voice. Vanessa and Roger were looking on with keen interest. 


“Next question,” The Emcee Continued. "Mary Shelly's Frankenstein is an early example of science fiction - what is its full title? Please fill in the blank..."


Paul started writing this next answer - he had it with 100% Confidence. 


Amber looked at him, "You need to change the other answer."


"Amber" Paul sighed, "The Edain were the men who helped the Elves against Morgoth. Arthedain has to be named for them - Numenor & Numenorians - it just fits okay."


Paul reached for his Pint of beer. “You’re drunk,” he said.


"I know I'm right," Amber said.


Paul's glass was unsteady is his hand. He felt nervous - also the beer was heavy.


"Next slide please," the Emcee joked with himself. He clicks his remote and the 3rd question appeared. 


"Lewis Carrol, author of Alice in wonderland, included many jokes from his other area of expertise... He was an accomplished..."


"Do you know this one?" Paul asked. 


Amber wasn't looking at him. "Mathematician."


Paul copied her answer. 


"Your handwriting is so messy," Amber nitpicked.


"Questions 4," The Emcee announced.


"Do you want to write down the answers?" Paul asked. He didn't like that she was upset. He also still felt something else. Nerves. His legs were shaking on his stool. He let his foot slip from the rest and fall. He shoes swung in the open air.


"The Pencil," Amber said. Reaching out across the table. "What do you think for this one?"


"Which one?" Paul asked confused.


"Question 4." Amber said.


Paul hadn't heard the Emcee finish, "Whatever you think" he said.


"I've no idea," Amber shrugged. "I've never read Mark Twain."  


Paul looked around bewildered. He glanced over to the Projector "Mark Twain's real name is Samuel Clements, How did this Author come up with his pen name."


"River Boats," Paul Blurted. "He lived on the Missisippi..."


Amber looked at him sizing him up, doubt in her eyes. 


Paul looked over at Vanessa and Roger, still filming, still observing him. Vanessa's briefcase open in her lap.


"Its a water thing," Paul said to Amber. 


Amber tilted her head, now seeing the discomfort in her husbands, face. "Are you okay."


Paul glanced back to Vanessa and Roger again. "Amber, its happening - I'm shrinking."


Amber followed Paul's gaze, and then looked again at Paul. He was indeed smaller. 


"Why is this happening?" Paul asked.


"Final Question, Ladies and Gentlemen."


Amber got up and walked around the table. She stood up above him as he sat on the stool.


"William Shakespeare was born..." the Emcee continued. 


"I told you I was right," Amber said. 


"What?" Paul asked.


"Who was Shakespeare's wife, was it..."


Amber looked down at Paul on her perch. "We were supposed to work together, you ignored my answer and now their shrinking you for it."


"A - Susanna Hall"


Paul looked at Amber pleadingly. "How do we make it stop."


"B - Judith Quiney"


"I guess we have to collaborate again," Amber said.


"C - Anne Hathaway"


Paul took another drink from his pint. The glass felt unnatural in his hands.


"Change the Numenor answer," Paul said. 


Amber scribbled on the scorecard. "Only know that Shakespeare had a daughter named Judith," she said. "So I think Judith is a red herring."


Paul nodded with Amber. "His son in law was John Hall," Paul offered sheepishly. "I only know, because Shakespeare's Granddaughter was named Elizabeth..."


"So it must be Anne Hathaway." Amber said. As she filled out "C" on her answer sheet.


A waitress came by to collect their answers. Amber stood beside Paul, who sat still on his stool. He didn't feel his nerves anymore but he wished he could hide.


"I don't think you're getting any smaller," Amber said. She gave his back a little rub. 


"That's good," Paul said.


Against the backwall of the Pub the Emcee took his remote and Microphone again. The Projector moved to the next slide, "Congratulations," it read.


"We have our winners," the Emcee said, his voice filling the whole place and creating silence. "By only 1 single point, we have the Collins' - Paul and Amber come up and take your trophy!"


Amber took Paul's hand and led him across the pub to the stage. Paul could barely raise his head as he followed his wife. In her heels she seemed like she was high up on a pedestal. Head and Shoulders above him. 

Without them would she still be taller than him. It had only been a single screwed up day and now here he was. 

How much so?


Amber clopped along the wooded floor of the pub. She took a gift card from the Emcee and escorted Paul out of the bar. Polite applause followed them. So too did some finger pointing and whispers. 

 

 

 

In the far Corner Vanessa and Roger gave each other a thumbs up amongst the ruckus.

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 5 by Thenumber2ring

Paul Stared Blankly at his own reflection in the mirror. He had just shaved his face, little flecks of brown hair sitting on newspapers in the sink. 

The hair atop his head wasn't quite the same... His beard hairs weren't the same color - darker down near his neck & lighter next to his mouth. Why was this? Hormones?


Behind him was a bathroom scale. This freighted him. This morning he decided to check his new height, He was now 5'3" - Shocking, but something he could deal with.

His weight however was 118lbs. That was impossible. He must have been nearly 200 before. Maybe a little over. How could he have lost 80 Pounds?


Paul took a deep breath in front of the mirror, he watched his nose flare up as he breathed in. Perhaps he was exegeting - he was never the type to closely watch his weight. Perhaps he used to be heavier, back in high school - when he was on the baseball team.

Muscle is heavier than fat.

Maybe his weight had been 190? 180? 

But the thought the loosing 60 pounds in an evening was no better than 80 or 100.


The bathroom scale was something only Amber ever cared about before. Paul didn't know how heavy his wife was. It would be an incredibly rude question. He imagined it must be almost the same, or maybe more?

And if that anxious thought was true, did that mean she was stronger too?

Muscle is heavier than fat...

Amber came in the bathroom and pursed her lips to apply her lipstick. The red hue of her lips almost matching the red color of her socks. Except her socks were more purple, Paul wasn't sure what the name for such a color was... but it probably had one. Something like - "Everclear Sunset."


As Amber finished with her lips she tussled her brown hair letting the strands fall and land gently past her shoulders. "What's with the pout?" She asked.


"I'm not pouting," Paul said.


"Yes you are," Amber replied matter-o-factly. "I know that face, you're the man I married. You're mopping."


"I'm not pouting and I'm not mopping."


Neither of them said anything for a few minutes. Then Paul broke the silence with something he needed to know.

"When you lift..." Paul started. 

Amber turned to look at him waiting for him to finish.


Paul stalled, "I mean, like how much..."


After a moment, Amber answered, "I don't really lift." Then she offered, "Sometimes I used the rowing machine, but that's cardio.


Paul nodded, this was a helpful answer, as helpful as an I don't know can be. 

"I guess I meant," Paul continued, "How much you could, how..."


Amber walked over to Paul and took his hands to hold them in front of her. For a moment they were just high school sweethearts looking at each other. Paul's eyes in line with her mouth.


"Paul," Amber said softly. "I love you. Now I know things are different now, but I'm not going to stop caring about you just because you've gone all shrimpy."

As she said that Amber felt up Paul's bicep. He could feel her hand squeeze into his arm. He still had the muscle tone from before - but now Amber was just... she was just so much bigger.

Amber wasn't exactly packing guns, but that didn't matter.


Paul made a face as Amber squeezed. 

Amber let go, "Did that hurt," she asked. 


"No it it didn't hurt. Its just, I don't think you'd understand."


"Understand what?" Amber asked, "I wasn't trying to be mean."


"I don't thin you'd get it what this is like," Paul said.


"What? To be shorter?" Amber gaped at the question. "Paul I was 9 inches shorter than you for our entire lives. I was always..." Amber used her finger as air quotes, "Shrimpy next to you."


"But now you're not," Paul said. 


A third silence.

Amber nodded in agreement. 


"That is true," she said neutrally. "You are smaller. I did not change, but you did."


Paul also nodded in silent appreciation.


"But," Amber said looking sternly. "I did not marry a quitter."


Paul looked back at his wife who again sized him up. 


"If you need time to collect, that's fine," She said. "But I'm going to put on my shoes and go to work."


Paul breathed deep again. "So will I,” he said,"accepting this challenge. 


As Amber and Paul walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom Paul thought to change the topic, "What's happening for you this week?" He asked.


"With the Marketing team?" Amber asked as she fished a blouse out from her dresser. It almost matched her socks - but was a bit more purple. Smart looking, Paul thought.


Amber's eyes gazed into recollection, "We have some clients coming in for a visit, I don't remember where from. They want to know that our firm is a worthwhile investment."


Paul leaned in to kiss her on the neck - a bit intimate but it was easy to reach her nape. "Of course you are," he said.


Paul turned to walk away and finish getting dressed, but Amber stopped him.


"Wait," she said. "Turn around."


Paul did so, "What? We already made up."


Suddenly, Amber's arms went under Paul's armpits and he found himself airborne as she lifted him off the ground.


In Panic Paul froze - his mouth agape.


Amber gently set him down back onto the carpet of the bedroom. His toes holding meekly onto the fibers beneath him. Paul thanked whatever gods may be that his feet were again on solid ground.


Paul gathered the indignant courage to blurt out, "What was that for?"


Amber's only response was a giggle and a goofy smile. "I just wanted to see if I could," she said with teeth showing.


Then Amber kissed his forehead, "Have fun at the Agency, play well with the other lawyers."

 

 

 

"We don't have any others... It's just the intern and the rest are all accountants," Paul said. But he had missed the point.

 

_ __ 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 6 by Thenumber2ring
Author's Notes:

Chapter 5 - Back to work

"Sarah, You're staring." Paul said.


Sarah immediately looked away a quickly let out a "Sorry." Then she turned her head back towards Paul to offer a full, "I'm sorry."

Sarah was fully aware she had been staring. How could she not, Paul was a completely different person!


Well that's being a bit dramatic. His name and face were the same. But he had lost a whole foot of his height just over the weekend. As Paul walked into the office this morning Sarah could see that she was just a smidge above him. She would tower over him if she wore heels - but not in the winter.


"Side effect," Paul had told her earlier. "Experimental treatment from the doctor."


Sarah was quite certain there was more truth to be found. But an answer like that was one you gave when you didn't want to be asked. 

Sarah courteously didn't ask.


Sarah kept her eyes on her keyboard, trying to stifle her curiosity.


"Sarah?" Paul said loudly.


"Yes," Sarah said looking back at him but trying, oh so carefully, to appear disinterested in him but interested in what he was saying.


"I had asked, if you had called the Capital to ask about the Cashier's Check - for the Anders Case."


Sarah switched her attention microchip. "Yes I did," she said reaching into a filing cabinet for some paperwork.

"It was escheated - Oct 2018. Is Mr. Anders ready to claim?"


"Yes he is," Paul said. "Can I ask you to prepare something for his signature?"


"I already did," Sarah said. "Its in the folder."


"Very nice," Paul said. "Let me uhhh..." He froze. 


Sarah went back to starring at Paul. He was probably going to say, let me come take that, or get that. If Paul did come and take it he would be standing next to Sarah. With clear side effects.


"Could you bring it to me," Paul said.


"Sure," Sarah agreed. She pushed back her swivel chair and stood up. Her blue-green maxi skirt falling towards her ankles. Sarah walked from her to his desk. It was only 20 - 30 feet or so. One cubicle to another. 


In his seat Paul looked much smaller than before. Of course seated he was shorter. But when seated Sarah noticed that he didn't take up as much width on the chair. The Chair didn't sink as much as before. 


He must weigh a lot less Sarah thought.

As Sarah handed over the folder Paul took it, his hands couldn't have been larger than hers.


With Folder in Hand Paul stood up himself. Sarah didn't feel that this had anywhere near the effect the gesture once had on her. At "full" height Paul and Sarah were essentially equals. 


Paul scanned around the office. Peeking over Sarah's Shoulder, trying to, into the other cubicles. Everyone else had their eyes glued to their Monitors.


Excel Spreadsheets

Staples and Copy Paper

Highlighter Pens and Stamps


Sarah was quite sure nobody was looking at them. Certainly earlier people had noticed Paul's Odd situation - but if they were as curious as she was - they were all good actors.


"Look Sarah," Paul said. "I know this is unusual. But I'm not in danger. My situation - the uh, medicine - its not life threatening."

Paul gently grabbed Sarah's arm. His thumb brushing against the fabric of her blouse. 

"I don't want you to be worried about me,"


This wasn't having the effect on Sarah Paul intended. Sarah could only think that this man, once someone she admired - a talented lawyer was diminished. Perhaps even diminishing. 

He wasn't getting shorter by the second. But Sarah didn't feel off base in thinking something was wrong. She just didn't know what it was yet.


Sarah nodded politely. If Paul was insistent that nothing was wrong and that he was A-Okay than she was going to play along.

He was the boss after all.


Sarah turned back to her desk and sat down Once seated she looked back and asked, "I find myself a little idle. Do you think I can work on some LSAT Prep?"


"That's fine," Paul said. Hidden behind his PC. "Take a half hour. I have to go call my wife."


Paul wandered off into a corner phone in hand. As Sarah opened up her books she saw some of her coworkers pop up like gossiping gophers.


_ _ _


The rest of Monday passed by uneventfully. Faxes, emails, legal documents, and everything else unsexy. 

The only thing remotely funny that went down was when Mr. Anders came by to claim his abandoned check, he cracked a little joke about how short Paul was. 


"Over the phone, I thought you sounded bigger." He said. "But that's what you get for judging a book by its cover."


Sarah laughed, Paul laughed. She was pretty sure this was only because he was a client. 

In the small circle of the three of them. Sarah compared Mr. Anders to Paul. She tried to visualize him at his normal size. He would have been as tall as Mr. Anders. Maybe a little taller. 

This corny joke would have followed a handshake between Anders and Paul and they both would have looked down on Her. 


In this new reality Mr. Anders extended his hand to Sarah and Paul. 


"Nobody likes Lawyers," He said. "But you two are my favorites... Don't tell anyone."


And with a smile Mr. Anders left.

Neither Paul nor Sarah corrected him. 


_ _ _


Tuesday was more the same. Wednesday was slow and tedious. Nobody cares about Thursday.


On Friday Paul came into the Office with a woman. Sarah was certain it wasn't his wife. Although she had only met Amber a few times before. 

Amber was a few inches taller than Sarah. This woman was shorter than herself, even shorter than Paul.


Sarah watched as Paul settled in his desk. His eyes wary of the dark haired woman wandering the office. As Sarah spied she saw, on occasion that her coworkers got up and followed her into a conference room.


Was this an Audit? Why would a client want to interview individual employees?


Just before Lunchtime the stranger approached her. 

"You must be Sarah," She said. "I think you're the youngest person here."


Sarah was the youngest person in the office. The woman in front of her couldn't be that much older. 

She was, by all accounts, beautiful. Her hair neat and sculpted to frame her face. Little earrings dangling just within sight behind her black hair. 

Sarah thought she would never be able to get her eyelashes to be as expressive as this woman. Everything about her screamed put together, Organized, and confident.


"I'm Vanessa," The woman said offering to shake hands. 

Sarah did so, but couldn't think of anything to say.


"I was hoping to ask you some questions about life in the office."

Vanessa waved Sarah towards and Conference room. 


Sarah followed, the two women stepping inside. Vanessa closed the door behind them. 

Sarah was surprised to see a Camera in the conference room. The man behind the lens didn't say anything. 

Vanessa directed Sarah to a seat in front of the camera. Sarah obeyed. Vanessa sat across from her, smiled and poured into her questions.


"I wanted to ask about how things have changed in the office," Vanessa said. She made clear eye contact with Sarah which required that Sarah look back at her - and not towards the Camera.

"Obviously you must have noticed Paul."


"That he is shorter?" Sarah said.


"Yes exactly. What does that make you think - is it odd?"


Sarah made a conscious effort to look at the gorgeous woman across form her. She was certain she was supposed to be looking and talking to her. 

"Yes, its odd. I've never imagined that a grown person could shrink like that."

Sarah tried her best to ignore the Camera.

"I mean, maybe old people have problems... but this was like Star Trek"


"Were you concerned? Afraid for him?"


"Maybe a little, but Paul told me not to be worried."


Vanessa nodded and wrote a note in a little book. "Do you think Paul is a good boss?"


"Sure," Sarah said promptly. Then she felt Vanessa was expecting something more thorough. "Although, I haven't had a lot of working experience. I want to go to Law School. Paul's certainly encouraging ... He likes that I want to be like him."


"You look up to Paul?"


"Well, I uh..." Sarah thought about the double meaning of that. "Paul takes his job very seriously. He doesn't want to try anything unless he's sure its going to work. I don't think he would be encouraging me to study if he thought I couldn't be a lawyer."


Vanessa and Sarah started at each other for a moment.


"Which is a nice compliment, he believes in me."


Vanessa Smiled.

The Cameraman didn't give any vibes at all.


After a few more questions, Sarah was asked to find Paul and have him come in. She did so gathering him at this Desk. 

The two of them walked back towards Vanessa and the Conference room. 

Sarah felt more like a teacher bringing an unruly student to the Principal's Office, than she felt like a secretary arranging a meeting. 

As Paul sat down at the Conference table Sarah closed the door so they could have privacy. 

Within a minute Sarah could hear a muffled conversation from within the Conference Room.


"A Test? That not fair..." Paul said loudly. He wasn't yelling but Sarah could hear his indignance.

Sarah tried to spy thru the blinds of the Conference room. The only window was a thin sliver beside the heavy wooden door. 


Sarah focused on Paul. He was visibly upset and seemed cornered. He was all alone in there.


"What does it matter what others say..." Paul shouted.


Sarah tried to guess what he was talking about. This guess was interrupted as she saw him - unmistakably - shrinking. 


By this Time Vanessa had come around the table and placed a hand on Paul's Shoulder. If she was trying to comfort him it wasn't working. Instead this woman - who a minute earlier was shorter than Paul was now standing over him. Looming like a mother over the disobedient student. 


Sarah went back to her desk. She was 100% certain she wasn't supposed to see this. 

A little while later she saw Paul rush out Vanessa and the Camera man chasing after him.


Sarah sat at her desk in silence for a while. Her Law books open, but completely unread.


When curiosity got the better of her Sarah looked outside the office windows into the Parking Lot.

 

Sadly, she wasn't going to get any answers that day. The Last thing Sarah saw was Vanessa getting into Paul's Car and driving it away.

_ _ _ 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 7 by Thenumber2ring
Author's Notes:

Chapter 6 - The Challenge

Amber opened up the mailbox and withdrew a familiar red envelope from within. The Netflix Logo emblazoned in the top right corner of a pristine message addressed only to Mr. and Ms. Collins. 

Amber held it with all the excitement and satisfaction of a surprise Christmas present. Inside the envelope from another task from “Shrink my Spouse.” 

To Amber it was another opportunity for her to tease her husband – and with almost all certainty to see herself his superior again.


She let her joy simmer for a moment as she brought the letter from the mailbox into the rest of the house. The rules of the game show required that the couple each got a chance to read it entirely – the game’s rules needed to be fair. 

Amber and Paul needed to compete for the chance to prove themselves. To the Producers, to the home audience, and to each other.


Amber found Paul in the Kitchen, standing atop a step stool as he reached for a mug in the cabinet. 

In his current state he needed to use one arm to hold himself steady against the lower shelf as he reached high up to get a cup above his head. 

Amber felt obliged to do him this small favor.



“Let me get that,” she said. Amber reached from behind him and easily withdrew the cup Paul wanted. He took it in both hands, oversized like a salad bowl for his tiny fingers. 

“Would you like help down?”


“No thank you,” Paul said tersely. “Just excuse me that’s all.”


Amber stepped back away from the stepstool. Paul hopped down the 1 foot drop to the floor. With Paul on the floor Amber looked over him and down at him. 

He was just, so cute at this size. 

The top of his hair reached the hem of her t-shirt. “Another Letter came for us,” she said. Waving it above him and grinning with anticipation. 

“What do you think they’ll have us do this time?”


“Amber can we talk about this later, I’m tired.”


“No, no no Paul.” Amber said shaking her head. “When you agreed to sign up for the competition you were told about the games – don’t be upset just because you’re losing.” 

Amber handed his the red envelope – “go ahead and read.”



Paul took it from her. The red package looking like carboard rather than paper to him. He tried to pull apart the glue that sealed it close but his little fingers only managed to wrinkle the paper.


“Here,” Amber said, as she handed him a kitchen knife.


Paul took the massive blade and unsealed the envelope. He unfolded the letter – the emblem of your stereotyped boy and girl on the very top of the page. 

A lightning bolt extending from her to him – obviously she was pleased that he was cut down to size. 

Paul read from the beginning.


“Dear, Mr. and Ms. Collins. By now you had some time to adjust to your new circumstances. The judges at Shrink your Spouse remind you of the score, 

Amber has 2 points, having won the last 2 weeks’ challenges. 

Paul has only 1 point, having only won the first challenge. Amber’s hot streak have given the Judges the idea to let Paul regain some lost ground… 

If he can succeed in this weeks Challenge we will restore to him 12 Inches!

All he needs to do to recover from his loss is to complete all his share of chores for the week – plus one more of Amber’s Choosing…”


Amber interrupted Paul’s reading with a laugh and a smile. “Oh my god,” she giggled. “They’ve gone soft on you…”


“I wasn’t done,” Paul snapped – do you want me to finish.


“Yes, you’re right,” Excuse me she said, but continued to look on in glee.


Paul continued, “If Paul is not able to complete the tasks assigned to him the 12 inches will be forfeited from him and reassigned…” He stopped.


“What?” Amber said smiling wider. Her excitement boiling over and showing thru her ginning teeth What will happen?


“…12 inches will be forfeited from him and reassigned to Amber permanently.” Paul finished and closed the letter.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" He said. 


"Shouldn't I be?" Amber asked. "You're 4 foot 3 now!"


"I mean, I've never been the tall one before," Amber said, stretching her arms into the air.


"I get to be the one who can reach the tall shelves, and," She stopped to smile at Paul. squatting down to bring her comparatively large grin close to him.

"If I win again, I'll be huge. I'll be the taller Woman... Person at my Agency."


Paul imagined his wife growing, and did a quick calculation. "And... I'll be half your size."


Each of them took a moment to imagine this. In their own thoughts and feelings.


"This whole time," Paul said. "I've gotten the impression this whole thing was a trap. That I was never going to win."


"This latest challenge has been very clear," Amber said.


"But the last one wasn't!" Paul snapped. "I didn't know they were going to interview my co-workers until they had already done it. That's not fair."


Paul folded his arms, pouting before his giant Wife. "This time they've told me what's going to happen but you are the one who gets to decide."


"Isn't that better," Amber asked. "You don't have to worry about anyone else. Just me."


"I just have to do what you say you mean..."


Amber did not disagree.


"I think I've decided," She said. "I know what I want you to do. Or rather NOT do."


"Well I hope you don't make it impossible," Paul said despondently.


"Oh no, quite possible. In fact I know you've done it before."


"Okay," Paul said. "Please tell me so I prepare."


"It'll be easy," Amber said. "Barely an inconvenience."


Paul raised his eyebrow - she was teasing him too much.


"I forbid you from Cumming for 1 week," Amber said standing up from her squat to high above him.

 

Paul's Mouth fell open as Amber left the room. All he could do was stand there as he heard the bedroom door close behind her.

_ _ _ 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 8 by Thenumber2ring
Author's Notes:

Chapter 7 - Work Life Balance

Vanessa wasn't tall, but today she felt tall and she loved it. She watched Paul fiddle with his microphone on the armchair next to her. His petite keister resting on the lip of the cushion, his legs dangling off the front.

Even with a healthy amount of "man-spreading" he didn't reach from one armrest to the other.

He was positively childlike. An eager kid dressed up for church and acting like a true little gentleman.


It was adorable. 


"This feels really heavy," Paul said. 


"The Mic?" Amber replied.


"Yeah. I've noticed that as I've gotten smaller I've lost a lot of strength."


Amber nodded and waved to Roger for him to help. "I think one of the researchers told me about that... I don't remember their explanation but they said as you get shorter you would lose a lot of weight."


Roger stepped from out behind his camera to move Paul Microphone. He used a plastic clip to fasten the mic to the armchair. It hung just over Paul's head like a black sponge.


Roger returned to his post tilting his Camera to reset the framing.


"Have you lost weight," Amber asked.


"Yes," Paul said with forced cordiality.


"How much?"


"I weigh 63 pounds now," Paul said. "I checked this morning."


"But how much did you lose," Vanessa asked.


Paul screwed up his face. "I'm not sure... I didn't keep much track of that sort of thing before." He silently complimented himself for this tiny act of rebellion. He agreed to answer questions, and so he had.


"Do you track your weight?" Paul asked. He addressed this to Roger, who he could clearly see even if he wasn't really in the conversation.


Roger shrugged. His T-shirt rising and tugging up from his belt.


Vanessa looked back at him and gave him a terse reminder to stay out of things. 


"Its certainly makes a big difference though," Paul said maintaining his cooperation, looking again at Vanessa. "For a while I was only a little bit taller than you. We probably could have traded coats."


"That reminds me of another thing the researchers had told me," Vanessa said looking down at Paul. 

"They had told me that as you lose mass you'd probably feel colder... something about surface area and homeostasis."

Vanessa waved a hand in the air to summon knowledge that nobody in the room had.


"I have been feeling cold yes," Paul said. He returned to politely looking up at Vanessa. "I wouldn't normally wear all these layers inside."


Paul opened up his suit jacket to show his vest and button down shirt. 


"Maybe if you were meeting a client," Vanessa offered. She needed to reorient this conversation.


"Of course. Dress to impress!" Paul pulled his necktie taught for emphasis. 

"By the way, your dress is very sensible." Paul said. 


"Thank you," Vanessa said uncertainly.


"Its put together and simple," Paul continued. "Something I see in courthouses all the time."


Vanessa accepted this compliment. 


The chat between the two of them continued for a while longer. Paul answering lots of questions with nothing in particular. He gave his anecdote about Amber offering to get him a cup, and how he would have done the same thing if this were a few weeks prior.


"So what was the challenge Amber set out for you this week?" Vanessa asked.


Paul paused, "Wait, is Netflix going to let us talk about this on the air?"


"There is plenty of content that features Sex, even nudity."


"You already know?" Paul said. It had been 3 days, Friday night, Saturday and Sunday.


"Amber told us that she wants you to not hold it in," Vanessa said leaning in as she gave her euphemism. "But we want to hear what you..."


The Doorbell Rang.


Vanessa stood up and looked out the window of the living room. Then she looked down at Paul.


"I wasn't expecting anyone," Paul said. "Amber went shopping - even if she came back she would just drive into the garage."


Possessing longer legs, Vanessa reached the door much faster than Paul. She hesitantly opened the door to show a young woman on the landing. 

Vanessa had seen this woman before but wasn't sure from where.


"Is this the 5440 address?" Sarah asked.


"Yes," Vanessa said. 


"The Collins’ Home," Sarah asked.


"Yes," Vanessa said. She quickly looked behind herself to see Paul dart out of the room. She heard a door slam closed in embarrassment.


"Can I help you?" Vanessa asked.


"I'm Mr. Collins’ Paralegal," Sarah said. She gave the woman in front of her equal suspicion as to what she was receiving.

"The office asked me to drop off a company laptop," Sarah held for a box of computer wires and post-it-notes.

"I understand he'll be away from work for a while."


"Yes," Vanessa said. "Paul can't attend to anything at the moment."


Sarah nodded and stepped backwards off the landing. "Is your name Amber, I think I've only met you once at a Christmas party."


Vanessa shook her head, "No I'm not Paul's Wife."


This was unhelpful to everyone.


"Ok," Sarah said.


Vanessa closed the front door as Sarah walked down the path to her car. With one final look back she swore she saw Paul peeking out at her from some curtains.


If this was true he must have been on his knees, his nose barely able to make it over the windowsill.


Sarah knew there was another explanation.


_ _ _ 


A few more days past and Paul was not pleased. He hoped against hope that Sarah had not seen him in his state. It was one thing to be forehead to boob with a celebrity, but for a junior associate?


He felt like a child. Reinforced by Amber cradling him in between her arms. The head of her little spoon nestled right between her chin and her breasts. 


The thoughts of all these women were making Paul uncomfortable. He didn't like that he couldn't get this out of his head.

He didn't like that he couldn't sleep with Amber's Warm body pressed against his back.

He didn't like that the head of his penis was stretching the elastic on his waistband.


It had been 6 days.


Paul left the bed and went into the bathroom. He plugged the sink and filled it with cold water. 

He dunked his head into it. His nose filled up with bubbles.


When he came back up for air he saw his wife standing in the doorway.

"You're holding yourself," she said.


Paul looked down and saw his member within his own grasp. He hadn't even realized he was doing this. 


Merely touching it felt like a relief even if static. 


"You're very close," Amber said, stepping closer. "Just tonight and then one more and you were going to win for a change."


"That's true," Paul said.  He didn't let go. "I was going to win."


"I think you need to stop doing that," Amber said, coming closer and taking his hand away. "I'm not going to let you please yourself until I get a turn."


Paul took Amber's hand and rejoined her in the bedroom.


"Is this what you want?" she asked.


"Yes," he whispered. As soon as he consented she picked him up and threw him on the bed. Climbing atop him Amber pressed herself down atop him.

Paul could feel her weight pressing him into the mattress. The force of her thrusts overpowering him and pressing him deep into the blankets. 

 

A force that only magnified after he felt himself release.

_ _ _ 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Chapter 9 by Thenumber2ring
Author's Notes:

Chapter 8 - Corporate Ladder

Paul tried to spy into the mirror Amber was using. He found it difficult to look at her reflection - peering out from behind her butt like he did.


Paul was now only half as tall as his wife. The producer of Shrink My Spouse hadkeot their word. After the last challenge Paul had shrunk another 12 inches and his beloved Amber had grown the same.


She was a whole foot taller than before. Standing high at 6 Foot 6

He was only 3 feet 3 Inches, having suffered thru 3 reductions.


Paul's hugged his little arms around Amber's thigh. it seemed thick as a tree trunk - his hands only barely able to meet across her flesh.


She was so very warm.


Above him Amber adjusted a simple necklace on her turtleneck. Today she was wearing black on black. She had said that this would give people only one thing to notice about her.


For Paul it was obvious just how massive she was.


He tried to imagine meeting his wife if he was still 6'3" 

It seemed utterly alien. His wife was no longer a smidge taller. She was a true giant. She was so much more powerful than he.


She was so sexy.


As Amber fiddled with the pills on her sweater and pulled taught the wrinkles left by the wash, Paul drove his face deep into her Pussy.


Amber gave a yelp and pulled his head away from her crotch. She wasn’t naked, but even if she was wearing pants the instinct was born of years together. 


"You're insatiable," she scolded.


Paul enjoyed the squeal he evoked from his wife. Her enormous hand on his head was way stronger than any power he could muster. 

Still, he knew her weaknesses. He could smell her arousal.

It was after all right in front of him.


"I'm going to work," Amber said. "Shouldn't you put something on?"


"I'm working from home," Paul defended. "The office brought by a laptop and they're installing a special VPN so I can operate remotely."


Paul smiled at his wife.

She did not reciprocate - she half expected him to pull down her leggings and blow bubbles into her love handles.


"Aren't you special," She said.

"What have you told them about all this." Amber made a gesture with her fingers compressing them until her thumb and forefinger were a millimeter apart.


"I said, I was in a medical trial," Paul said. "That I needed to be home for observation in case my side effects get worse."


"Side Effects?" Amber asked.


"Well now..." Paul said indignantly. "What are you going to say when people ask."


"I was going to tell them to mind their own business."


Paul turned away from his wife's butt and clambered up onto the bed to better see her. 

It wasn't easy to climb onto the queen mattress. He gripped tightly onto the duvet and pulled himself up like it was a rope. 


Even atop the bed he still wasn't eye level with Amber. He could see her reflection though. The back of her neat brown hair reflected in the dresser mirror. 


The front of Amber's head sported a quirky smile. Just below her nose and framed by the same brown hair.


With her looking down at him, it gave Paul the impression she was looking at a monkey at the zoo. 

Paul considered giving a little hoot or screech, maybe just asking for a banana. He settled for scratching his armpits like a chimp might do.


Amber stepped forward and gave him a kiss on the forehead. Her lips seemingly covering all the space from eyebrows to hairline.


"You sure are precocious," she said. "Don't throw a toddler's tantrum on me now." 

With that Amber reached into her dresser and pulled out a shirt. She threw it over Paul. Amber’s blouse covered him from shoulder to knees.

“Get dressed,” she said.


Paul didn't have a comeback to that one.


Amber turned away from her tiny king on the queen's bedspread. She headed to the closet to grab some shoes.


"Heels" Paul criticized.


"Why not?" Amber replied, "I always wear them. Today is another ordinary day."


Now that Amber was fully dressed she made sure her purse had money and her cell phone.


"Call me if you need anything," she said. "I'll be with clients so please leave a voicemail."


Paul nodded and waved bye bye to his wife. 

After he did so he felt a little embarrassed to be so child-like before her.


It was all so uncomfortably Freudian.


Regathering his thoughts Paul pressed his hands into his eyes and dragged his fingers along his face. Pulling away the anxiety.


He should be happy.

This "Experiment" wasn't all that bad. It was sort of a game. Being small seemed to make it easier for him to misbehave.


Nobody was expecting him to be an adult anymore.


After Paul removed his wife's oversized top he decided today would be a casual Monday. He threw on some jeans and a Polo and grabbed his own cell phone.


More of an iPad in his hands.


After unlocking the screen he saw a text message from an unknown number. With curiosity he tapped on it.


"Hiya, Paulie. Its Sarah." the message said.

"I didn't mean to bud in, but I was starting to worry. Why was there an Actress in your house last week?"


Paul couldn't formulate a response to this one either.


_ _ _


"Of my god, Amber you look amazing!" The whole office was fawning over the newly elevated Ms. Collins.


As soon as she had walked in the door of the marketing firm people were hanging on her. Women once a pink width taller were now shoulder height. 

Men she once looked up to now dwarfed by the enormous change.


Amber knew this was going to happen and made sure to be ready for what she was going to inspire. She was fully done up for the first day back. 

Makeup, Hair, and posture.


Standing tall, taller in her usual pair of heels she was like a queen on a throne. A diva on a marble pedestal.


She loved it.


While they were certainly tall and handsome men in the office - marketing attracts charisma. No one was near her eyeline.


The (now) 2nd tallest person was a thin young man in IT, he was looking over at her from a safe distance.

A lot of men were keeping a distance from her.


Whether they were scared of jealous, didn't matter. She was pleased all the same.


"Please, please," Amber said. "I just want to sit down and get started. We have a presentation for the Centennial Lakes partners remember."


More questions came to Amber, compliments and inquires into how this had happened. But slowly the office drifted away from Amber, her refusal to justify the change dispelling the crowd; magnifying the magic.


As Amber sat at her Desk chair she felt it sag and groan beneath her. She had to lower it closer to the ground so that her thighs didn't knock the table of her cubicle upwards.


Amber was aware that as Paul got short he had lost several pounds. 

She must have gained almost as many. 


Perhaps there were some downsides to being big.


Amber got started sorting through her business emails. She reviewed her PowerPoint for this afternoon.


About an hour into the day Amber spied her boss arriving at the office. He took off his coat and headed towards her. Holding a box tightly under his arm. 

She saved her excel file and turned her chair just in time to meet him. 


Her boss, Greg, handed her a box. "The client wanted us to have a sample of their latest product, I was going to ask you to try and work this into today's demo."


As Amber took the package from him she saw his eyes react in surprise as her hands came towards him.

Amber hypothesized that they were larger and stronger than his now. She took the box and gently set it on her lap.


Amber opened up the box and sifted thru bubble wrap to find something... some kind of medical device. It looked almost like a thermometer.

"That doesn't seem fair," Amber said. "To suddenly ask us to include something. Why didn't they mention this before?"


Opened, pulled out the widget, and held it for inspection. It had boring shades of blue and white. Very clinical, but with a purple button on the top. Amber gave it a few clicks.


Nothing happened, aside from the raising and lowering of the toggle.


"What even is this?"


"Its a pipette" Gregory said. "For measuring liquids. They wanted us to come up with a catching description."

"Apparently," he continues this is supposed to have multiple chambers, and a larger volume capacity."


Amber raised an eyebrow, "It doesn't seem very large."


"Well it's new," Greg said. "And we're in the business of telling people what they want to hear."


Amber shook her head and gave the box and pipette back to Greg. "I don't know if I can think of anything right, now. Give it to Dave. He's creative, but it's just not that impressive - ."


"Whatever," Greg said. He then wandered off and set the box on the cubicle next door. 


Dave gave a few more clicks to the pipette's purple button. He looked back and Amber and shrugged.


_ _ _


At the head of the room Amber was in command of all the attendees. She had often thought of her remote from the smart board as like a wand, or a scepter. 

Today she felt like a magician. Enchanting all the clients gathered.


She highlighted all of the current advantages the marketing team, and her company had. She proposed solutions for the clients' known disadvantages. She concluded with offering partnership as a catch-all option for continued excellence. 

"We all do better with someone to lean on," she said. With her closing remark she opened her arms wide in a great bear hug. Several faces showed her that it was a comfort to all watching.


In that moment she was their hero.


Applause broke out as Dave switched off the projector and got the lights.


"Sounds great"


"I'm sold"


"We were right to trust this team"


After some brief mummering, Greg stood up beside Amber. His grey and black hairline clashing with the smooth curves of Amber's sweater. with her new vantage point Amber could see clearly the thinning strands of Greg's aging hair. 

He's had work done.


"Lets give you guys the room and let you all discuss your feelings. Just let us know what you want us to do for you next."


Greg gave a tiny bow and shook his hands together. 

Dave opened the door for Greg and waited for him to exit the room.

Amber followed behind ducking every so slighting to pass through the frame.


"A true gentleman," she said.


Dave froze as he blushed. Amber had only seen onions as red.


- - -


About a half hour later and Amber saw the Centennial Lakes reps start to mill out of the conference room. heading to the break room for bagels and coffee.


Amber saw Greg glad-hand one of them on the way to the Men's room. Something she would never do.


"Uh-humh," came a cough behind her.


Amber turned to see a client.

"Hello," she said courteously, "Did you need something?"


"Actually," the stranger said. "I was struggling to remember your name."


"Amber, Collins." She stood up and extended her hand. She found herself standing closer than expected to him. 

But that might just be because her strides were longer.


"That was a very impressive proposal you gave today." He said accepting her hand. "I've never met a firm that offered so many promises." 


"We aim to please."


He nodded in agreement, "It certainly pays to stand out doesn't it."


Amber smiled, "I'm afraid there is only one thing wrong, one thing I can't do."


"Oh, that would surprise me," he said. "I think a woman like you could do anything." He was still holding her hand.


"I never learned your name," Amber said.


"Oh jeez," he said letting go of her handshake and tossing his arms in embarrassment. "I'm Scott"


"Well thank you Scott," Amber said. "We always appreciate a compliment from our clients."

"Let me know if there is anything more we can do for you," Amber said.


Scott took a turn to smile. 

"I think I do know one thing I would like you to do for me."


"What is that?"


"I'd love to hear more of your ideas," he said. "I think we should meet after hours. A Client talk."


Faraway Amber saw Gregory pat another man on the back as the two spread cream cheese and sprinkled zero-calorie sweetener.

 

"Absolutely," Amber said. "When and where."

 

 _ _ _

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 10 by Thenumber2ring
Author's Notes:

Chapter 9 - Players

Amber played with her heels on the footrest of the stool. The spike of her shoe stuck behind one side of the brass bar - her toes sea-sawing on the other.


Up and down, up and down.


Amber was so tall now that she could probably set her feet on the ground if she wanted.

Sit normally at this high-top table.


But that felt weird.


She was trying to act normal. That's why she dressed the same today as she always did. To make it seem that she was always like this.


Her companion was treating her as anything but normal.


Scott was just showering her with compliments, more like assumptions really.


"You must have been great at sports in school."


"I'm sure everyone admires you. They always notice when you do a good job."


"I bet people always treat you like a lady. Nobody ever tells you what to do."


Amber had only just met Scott. He only just me her. He clearly thought she was of superior stock. That Amber had always been better than the rest.


"You know what this is?" Scott asked. Looking up into her large brown eyes.


Amber shook her head, "No I don't."


"This is a black card,"  Scott said, waving the small bit of plastic. "American Express gave it to the company, no credit limit. I could buy anything with this. Just pay it back later."


"Anything?" Amber asked fishing around her glass for a straw that had fallen thru the ice.


"Absolutely," Scott continued. "A car, A cruise voyage, tickets for the Miami Heat - that'd probably be your favorite."


"The basketball game?" Amber asked.


"Yeah you'd love it." Scott nodded along. "If you got one of those special half-time shots you'd nail it. Win a million bucks."


Amber regretted not correcting Scott on this earlier. It was the 3rd time he mentioned basketball.


“Of course, you understand this means I’m expecting you to pay for tonight.”


“Absolutely,” Scott said smiling. “Anything less would be unkind.”


"Credit is great," Amber said moving along, "But we'd have to pay for all that eventually..."


"Buzzkill," Scott said. He gently knocked his knuckles against the hand she held her glass with. Her Diet Dr Pepper rippled inside.


"Yes, yes. Nothing is free. I do have permission from Cent Lakes to use this for business purposes. I can cover dinner with a client," Scott pointed to his salmon filet. 

"Travel expenses, promotional gifts, and even..." Scott looked directly at amber. "Even hotel stays."


Amber eyed the red cherry that slowly sunk into her soda.


"I must say Amber I'm surprised at you." Scott said undeterred.


"How so?"


"Well its painfully obvious that a woman as talented as you is too big for a little agency like you currently have."


Amber now did look back at Scott, her cherry between her thumb and forefinger. "You're making fun of me again." She joked.


"No, no." Scott defended. "No funny-business at all. Well, maybe half a joke." Scott chuckled. 

"I'm serious Amber I think you're one of the most amazing women - people I've ever met you should work for us."


Amber ate her cherry. Pulling the fruit off with her teeth and then dropping the stem into her empty glass.


"Just like that?"


"Just like that!" Scott leaned forward across the table.


"This is a job offer?" Amber asked looking down as Scott's tie rested on his asparagus.


Scott sat upright. "Tell you what. There is a conference coming up in Chicago. I'll use this little fella to add another room to our itinerary." Scott set the black credit card onto the table linen. Tapping it with his finger.

"Join me, the top-performers, and the shareholders. See what its all about."


"I think I will do just that," Amber said. 


Scott, having delivered his pitch, picked up his fork and speared a vegetable on his plate. 


Amber got up from her chair and collected her purse. Her shoes made a soft ringing sound as she pulled them away from the brass bar. 


"Leaving?" Scott asked.


"Yes I think so," Amber said. "This meeting was very productive and I'll absolutely see you in Chicago."


"But, we haven't eaten dessert," Scott pleaded. "I thought we could - we could."


"Another time, Amber said. I've got to go home. Feed the cat you know."

Amber said it dryly - just as a turn of phrase. As Amber walked out of the restaurant she added it to the count of un-facts Scott collected about her.


_ _ _ 


Driving her car was maybe the most unpleasant part of Amber's new size. Even with the seats way to the back and way down low she felt confined. 


As Amber pulled into the driveway she had a brief thought: if she got bigger - like super big maybe she could just walk places instead.


This fantasy dissipated as soon as she entered her house. It would only take a few more inches and she'd knock her forehead against the doorframe. 


How do basketball players do it?


Amber shook her head to eject this line of inquiry. She had zero interest in tickets for the Miami heat.


Amber found Paul huddled in bed, shrouded by blankets. His head and we little hands poking out from the bed-spread. 

The chirps of his messaging app coming from the phone.


"Bedtime already?" Amber asked.


"I was cold."


"You're always cold now." Amber set a hand on Paul's forehead. He was cold, Amber's hand covered the whole exposed area beneath his hairline. 

Amber suspected that she could probably palm Paul's entire face, hold it steady and pick it up like a basketball.


Amber really needed to eject this thought.


Amber took off her sweater and loosened her bra.


"Vanessa called today," Paul said from his nest on the bed.


"Oh yeah," Amber said. She opened her dresser to find a nightshirt.


"They said they were only going to do one more challenge to round out the season. They said they've taken the premise much further than they expected."


"Meaning they didn't think you'd shrink this much." Amber said, one leg into a pair of flannel bottoms.


"I could hear Roger laughing over the phone," Paul said. "Vanessa thinks this whole thing has gone too far one-sided."


Amber, having changed clothes, slid into bed and held Paul. He was cold all over. She took one of his hands and sandwiched it under her boob to keep warm.


"I think they're just taking pity on me now," Paul said. With his free hand he reached over and tried to place his phone on the nightstand. 

His reach fell short, considerably.


Amber took his phone and finished the job before focusing back on Paul. She wrestled him into bed. Covering both of them in blankets and laying his head between her massive breasts.


"Do you think this has gone too far?" Amber asked, kissing the top of Paul's head.


Paul turned his face 90 degrees up. The rest of his body straight as a board in Amber's embrace.


"Amber I'm tiny." Paul said. "I'm literally half your height and nowhere near as strong."


Amber smiled as he said this, "So what? Is that wrong?"


"I'm not complaining," Paul said, squirming to keep his mouth out from being gagged by boob flesh.

"But clearly, you're benefiting from all this way more than I am."


"Do you want some benefits?" Amber asked. Dropping her tone - growling.


"What did you have in mind?" Paul asked.


"You decide," Amber said. Loosening her wrap around Paul's body so he could more easily move.


Paul stood up, rising to his feet on the bed and stepped up towards the head of the mattress.


Amber took a pillow and placed it underneath her shoulders. She repositioned herself under Paul, helping him straddle her body. One foot on each side of her, under her armpit.


Amber's lips were level with Paul's cock. She took it into her mouth and slid her read lips back the head, along the shaft and right up to his balls.


Paul, standing above her, took fistfuls of her hair in his little hands. 

He held on tight as his mountain of a wife took pleasure in handling him.

 

Paul held on for dear life.

_ _ _ 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 11 by Thenumber2ring
Author's Notes:

Chapter 10 - The Final Episode

Roger turned on the camera and framed up Paul and Amber on their Couch. Just like always the view of their kitchen behind them, out of focus.


Roger was having a little bit of trouble keeping sharp focus on both Paul's face and simultaneously Ambers.

Because Paul was so short now his face, or her face was on the periphery of the lens - no matter what Roger tried.


Ultimately he opted to get a 2nd Camera and to get 2 more light fixtures. He decided to focus on Paul and have Amber extra illuminated.


The couple waited patiently on the loveseat. Paul's keeping his hands warm in between his legs. His head resting on Amber's side.


Amber and Vanessa chatted about nothings and somethings. 


Filming for the show was almost over and Vanessa had started feeling out for future projects.


Amber had her suitcase behind the couch. Later she would be going to Chicago. Everyone was happy for her.


"Almost ready," Roger announced clicking on a lightbulb.


Paul felt the infrared heat flare up on Amber. He leaned in close to her to catch some rays.


"I just want to thank you both for helping make this whole thing possible," Vanessa said, fawning over the two. 

"You've let us into your home, put up with the interruptions at work, participated in experimental technology."


Vanessa patted the briefcase on her lap.

"I'm shocked at how this thing works, and what a difference it has made. I'm also told the staff at Berkeley are very happy as well - they've been collecting loads of data."


"Maybe I should have quit law to be a scientist," Paul Joked.


"So what's the plan for our final challenge?" Amber asked. "You said on the phone you had only one last dilemma for us."


Vanessa looked back at Roger.

He gave her a thumbs up - they were recording.


"That's right," Vanessa said, to the camera mostly. 

"After everything our favorite couple has been through we only have 1 more big decision for them to make."


Amber put an arm around Paul, hugging him close to her. 


"It's been obvious to everyone," Vanessa continued, "That this battle of the sexes has been one sided.


Paul and Amber nodded.

  

"While we didn't know where this adventure was going to take us, we can clearly see that Amber has come out 'on top' so to speak."


Vanessa looked more closely at Paul this time. Roger adjusted his lens to zoom on the little guy.


"I must say, I'm surprised." Vanessa prodded. "In the last challenge we put forth we thought it would have been easy for you to 'restrain' yourself."


Paul ate up this innuendo. Privately he wondered why they didn't just come out and say that he wouldn't keep it in his pants.


"We gave the choice to Amber to see if you would be willing to measure up to her standards... Clearly you did not, but only because you wanted to see her grow?"

Vanessa trailed off waiting for him to fill in the blank.


Paul made a little cough to speak up. Lately the camera had a hard time of picking up his words.


"I started to realize that the love of my wife was able to utilize the 'advantage' in a way I never did. I trusted her to make good use of this opportunity - and I was right."

Paul pulled his head away from Amber's body just enough to look at her. 


The two smiled at each other warmly.


"She's now taller than I ever was, and I must say it suits her better."


This was perfect for television. 


Behind them Paul's phone vibrated between the couch cushions. 


"Just ignore that," Roger said, "We can cut that out."


Paul collected himself, "Ultimately I'm okay with the swap. It is a perfect fit."


Everyone smiled again, pausing for it to be digitally captured.


"That so great to hear," Vanessa said. "Because we all can see how devoted you are to your dear beloved - we wanted to give you the option this time."


"What option?" Paul asked.


"The option for her to grow again!" Vanessa said.


"Again?" Amber asked. She was already twice Paul's size.


"I thought the show was ending?" Paul wondered. "Wasn't this whole thing supposed to go back to normal. Aren't we almost done?"


"In the last task," Vanessa explained, "We said that the transfer was going to be permanent. As it currently stands we certainly were going to have you grow back - to your new normal."


"New normal," said amber.


Vanessa Continued, "Our accounting shows that Paul is 'now' 5 feet 3 inches. Amber you are 6 foot 6."


Paul and Amber looked at each other.


"Our question today is, would you like to go back to the old state of things, or dive into the waters a 2nd time?"


"How do you mean?"


Paul's phone vibrated again.


"What I mean," Vanessa said, "Is that we're offering the choice to you this time Paul. No outside chance. You can decide whether to have 12 inches taken from Amber and given back to you... or you can give another 12 inches to your lovely wife." 


Paul and Amber looked at each other. 


"Permanently," Vanessa said in a completely unnecessary way.


"This isn't fair," Paul shouted standing up on the couch. 


Amber let go of her husband, only keeping her hand near his shoulder so that he didn't fall forward to the ground.


"Unfair?" Vanessa justified her position. She shrugged her shoulders, "In the past your shrinking was brought on by random chance, or by other people's choices. This decision belongs to you alone.


"That's not what I meant!"

 

"Honey," Amber pleaded.

 

"No! this whole thing has made me out to be a fool."

 

Paul slid down from the couch cushion, his feet hitting the floor as he advanced on Vanessa sitting in an armchair. Paul went right up to her striking a little fist on her knee.

 

It didn't hurt, but Vanessa did pull herself back a bit into the chair to look down. Also she wanted to make sure she didn't accidentally kick him away.

 

Roger followed all of this. Although a consummate profession - he couldn't help chuckle after 20 years in the Bizz.

 

"Fine," Paul spat knowing that his protest was weak against a woman who had seemingly come from nowhere to turn his world upside down.

"I give up," Paul waved at amber. "I give it all up for her - I won't let you say that I did this for myself or reduce my feelings."

 

Vanessa opened up the briefcase. Inside she made a click on the trackpad and turned a dial.

 

In front of Vanessa Paul's head shrank below her knees, His eyeline sinking down and down along her calf. 

 

When he stopped shrinking he silently observed the knit of her nylon hose. 

At this size he could see tiny details better. It felt good to focus on something.

 

Paul's phone vibrated a third time, and then a fourth.

 

"Someone's calling," Amber said.

 

"Let me get that," Paul said, approaching the couch again. It was a bit further away than he thought, and the cushions were a bit too high.

 

"I'll answer," Amber said. Then she stopped herself, "Can I?" She asked, glancing at Roger.

 

"Go Ahead," Roger conceded. A break was probably in order, "We'll just edit."

 

Amber fished the phone from the back of the couch. Holding it delicately in her powerful hands. She swiped it open, "Hello?"

"Yes this is Amber his wife," then Amber looked down at Paul on the carpet, "Whose Sarah?"

 

Paul whispered back, "She's from the office."

 

Amber returned to the phone call, "No I'm sorry, he can't answer the phone right now."

After another moment Amber repeated herself, "No, he just can't."

 

Amber looked down at Paul again, "What does she want?" She asked Paul.

 

Paul Shrugged.

Amber refocused on the call, "Actually yes," Amber said with some surprise. "I don't think he could hold the phone because he shrank again."

 

Vanessa and Roger gave a sharp frown.

 

"Wait," Amber stopped herself. "How did you... Vanessa 'is' here."

 

"I think you should hang up," Roger grimaced.

 

"I gotta go," Amber said quickly before putting the phone down again.

 

Everyone looked at Paul.

 

Vanessa spoke first. "Paul you weren't allowed to disclose the nature of the contest to anyone."

 

"I didn't," Paul said meekly. Trying his best to stand up to a woman 2 and a half times bigger than he.

"You met Sarah, she came to the house to drop off my office stuff."

 

"But I didn't tell her anything," Vanessa countered. How did she know my name?"

 

"I didn't tell her." It was all Paul could think to say.

 

Amber spoke next, scrolling through Paul's phone "How long have you been texting her."

 

"I work with Her," Paul looked at his wife. She was 3 and a half his size. Her shoes resting at the base of the couch must have been half his size on their own.

"She's the junior paralegal."

 

Roger turned to Camera onto Amber. 

"I didn't know that," she said.

 

Vanessa stood up from her chair. 

Paul gaped as this woman transformed into a sequoia before him. Her legs, and body stretching into the sky. Her head in the clouds.

 

She looked down onto him like a goddess deciding judgement. "Paul I'm afraid you've broken the rules."

 

"No," Paul tried to shout but couldn't.

 

"Amber, unless you have anything else to add, I think we need to punish him. It's in the contracts..."

 

Paul tried to gaze at the two giantesses. He failed to see them properly. He had ceased to be a normal person - so had they.

 

Amber didn't say anything for a while. Then she too also stood up.

 

"I just don't know what to think," She softly said. "I just need to consider... I'm going to leave early." 

 

Amber stepped towards her luggage. 

Paul tried to dive onto his wife. Desperate to hold onto her ankles and plead her to do - to say something.

 

Amber however was too large. Too fast.

Paul could feel himself dwindling within moments. He shrank below her calf closer and close to the ground.

 

Instead of rolling away with her suitcase Amber merely picked it up and walked out the door.

 

Paul was hiding under the couch when he felt himself stop shrinking.

 

From behind him, behind the wooden furniture leg he heard Vanessa. 

"Paul I don't think we can leave here here."

 

Paul peeked out from the wall, blocking her from view. He could See Vanessa kneeling on the floor. She was holding her dark hair out of her face as she scanned - sideways - to find him.

 

Paul popped back out of view. "How small am I now?" He asked.

 

"You're 3 inches now. You went from 3 to 2 feet, and now to zero." Then she corrected herself, "Or, just above zero."

 

"I think it's clear then that I'm fucked," Paul called out.

 

"Paul, I'm not trying to hurt you."

 

"No, you just want good ratings."

 

Vanessa assented to that critique, "As they say, it ain't over till the fat lady sings. Would you trust me to make a happy ending."

 

Paul poked his head out again. He saw Vanessa still on the floor 

"I have an Idea," Vanessa said. "Would you come out and listen?"

 

 

Paul considered. He was very cold, very small, and very alone. If he was completely fucked he might as well play along, "Ok," he said.

_ _ _ Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Chapter 12 by Thenumber2ring
Author's Notes:

Chapter 11 - Room’s, Lounges, and Suites

Vanessa gives Paul to Sarah - Sarah remarks at how different he is

 

Paul tries to manage at his tiny size

 

Sarah held Paul gently but firmly in her hands. He in turn was holding onto her. Vanessa had said that now that Paul was so small he was losing much body heat to the air. 

 

Sarah was thinking that in the winter she always felt that it was her feet she couldn't keep warm. That she sometimes wished she had a coat or a shawl in the office. 

Now Paul was holding himself next to her - she was his furnace.

 

He was absolutely minuscule. Smaller than the Barbie dolls she played with as a child.

Only consciously was she aware that Paul was still an adult man in her hands.

 

He might as well have been a kitten bumping its blind face through the world. He was in her care.

 

Paul had told her about what had happened. Today and over the last few weeks. She said that she was sorry for getting him into trouble - she didn't realize that his size was supposed to be a secret.

 

"Its not your fault," Paul said, hugging her thumb. "I was quite mad about it for a while - but never at you."

 

"Are you still mad?" Sarah asked. She took a seat at her small kitchen table. Setting Paul down on its surface.

 

"Not as much," Paul shrugged. He took a few steps away from where Sarah had set him down. 

"When this whole thing started I thought it was a big conspiracy to make me look bad. Those feelings are gone now - it was my attitude. Now I'm just ashamed and embarrassed."

 

"Because you're naked?"

 

Naked he was. While the studio had been kind enough to update Paul's wardrobe as the series progressed. This last turn was unexpected for all. Paul had no clothes.

Still, he shook his head.

 

"This?" Paul said striking a power-man pose. "No I've gotten over that problem, I have bigger concerns." 

Paul paced back and forth on Sarah's tabletop, then he flatly said "But you should enjoy it while it lasts."

 

"How could I forget," Sarah said dryly. "In some circles I think this would be sexual misconduct with my boss."

 

"For you or me?"

 

Sarah and Paul both laughed. They were in sync, just like at work. It felt good to not take this too seriously. It was just too unusual.

 

"Wait, you didn't tell me," Sarah asked, "What are you ashamed of - you didn't do anything wrong."

 

"Well," Paul sighed. "I wasn't being a good sport for one. And Amber and Vanessa hadn't know that you pieced the clues together."

 

"Sorry about that," Sarah repeated herself. Then she filled up a teacup with hot water and set it on a coaster.

 

Paul approached the cup like a fireplace, extending his hands. "It's not your fault. But Vanessa thought that I had cheated...." 

Paul pulled away from Sarah's cup as she took a drink. He was getting used to how she could entirely reshape his landscape.

 

"Anyway, I think she thought I was cheating too..."

 

"In the contest?"

 

"No," Paul said then he averted his eyes, "With you."

 

"Oh?" Sarah slapped herself above the eyes, "Duh, that would be suspicious."

 

"Right," Paul concluded. "I should have said something before she found out at the last minute."

 

Sarah nodded, "I was texting you,"

Paul nodded.

"Came to your house when she wasn't there..."

Paul nodded again.

"The oldest story in the book - the hot secretary."

 

"We get it," Paul interrupted. He didn't need his mistake espoused by a woman 5 years younger, and 50 times his size.

 

Sarah sipped her tea. 

Paul felt another pang of shame after cutting her off. 

"I do appreciate that you agreed to this," he said.

 

"Of course," Sarah said. "You're my guest."

 

"Well," Paul cut himself off. He didn't mean that exactly. Maybe he did need to espouse, "I meant, for playing babysitter."

 

"You're not a baby," Sarah said.

 

"I might as well be."

 

Sarah lowered herself towards Paul on the table. Bringing her nose within inches of the tiny man. She had to nearly cross her eyes to see him.

 

Paul saw her enormous eyes come close to him and stop a short stay away. He was keenly aware of how close she was, but she was still more than an arms reach away.

Paul could see her nose more clearly than anything he ever bothered to observe. He saw her pore before him each spot its own distinct item in his vision.

 

He could never have had this perspective before.

 

"You've got to stop feeling sorry for yourself." Sarah said. Her chin resting on one of her hands. 

 

"Come on Sarah, you and I both know that I won't be able to do anything for myself around here." 

 

Paul ran exasperated hands through his hair. "I can't cook for myself, or for you, or her. I can't go to work, I can't go to the Bathroom."

 

"Aside," Sarah quickly said. "Please let me know if you do need to go - because I totally get the essential fact of that.

 

Paul showed mild appreciation to Sarah for that. Bowing his head ever so briefly - but he wasn't finished.

"This whole thing has shown me just how unappreciated Amber was, and how Special she has become."

 

Paul looked back at Sarah, her giant green eye larger than his head. "She's outgrown me."

 

"No she has not!" Sarah insisted. She sat upright. Shaking the table and making Paul shudder.

She had changed his landscape again.

 

"Don't you love her?"

 

"Of course I love her."

 

"I thought you two wanted a child together."

 

"We do,"

 

"Well then call this practice," Sarah said with a smile. "She was going to have a baby anyway. What does it matter if she has to care for another baby for a little while."

She gave him a little poke. "Maybe a while longer if you keep this up."

 

Paul accepted Sarah's gentle rebuke catching her finger as she thrust it at him. 

 Paul was defeated. "I just mean what's the point in trying to help. The last month has shown that anything I can do - she can do better." 

 

"Hogwash," Sarah said. "What's that thing I learned in school..." Sarah trailed off and then got up to find a notebook.

She returned pen and paper in hand.

"I don't believe for a second that she can do everything better than you..."

Sarah flipped through pages.

"But even if she could, there is still an advantage in you doing something when she is doing something else... Here!"

 

Sarah opened up her homework showing Paul her Economics textbook and a highlighted passage about Comparative Advantage.

 

Paul read, and then he looked high above the text book at Sarah's face. "I didn't know you were taking Economy classes."

 

"Finance too," Sarah added. "You're a property Lawyer Paul. You should know better... And you should know that Amber is your partner and you're helping by doing something, even if she was better than you.

 

"You might be right," Paul 

 

"Of course I'm right you dummy," Sarah teased. She set her book aside and took another sip of tea.

"Do you feel better?"

 

"I think I do." Paul said, "I also think I do need to go to the Bathroom."

 

"Okay," Sarah held out her hand. "Lets go."

 

Paul got on board.

 

_ _ _ 

 

Paul tried his best to remain comfortable in his sleeping bag. Of course it wasn't really a bag, he was far too small. It was a sock.

 

A pink and grey athletic sock that Sarah had set up for him. She said that these were her most comfortable pair - the one's she used for after aerials.

She had said that they always made her feel better to put on these when her legs were sore after so much exertion.

 

Paul hadn't exerted himself much today, but the fine threads were nice enough to nestle into.

 

Paul's pillow was a cotton pad - his guest room Sarah's drawer. 

Paul looked up to the ceiling in the dark room. The little popcorn stucco seemed small at such a large distance.

 

Distance? It was probably only a few feet above him. Paul was certain that some of those little doo-dads would be like a bowling bowl - much more than a kernel.

 

Around Paul were more of Sarah's socks, in several colors. Lime Greens and Lavenders, powder blues and pinks. Paul reached out a hand to touch a nearby green pair. 

Even in the dark room Paul could see the bright colors of Sarah’s clothes. Paul was noticing small details better, now that he was up close. Colors too seemed more important.

 

This sock was tightly balled up in a not. A little bit of black banking poking its toe out of the wrapped mass.

Paul could feel that this green fabric wasn't as fine as the pink one he was already in. 

 

Paul was certain Sarah was right. She had set him up as nicely as she could.

 

Paul rolled over in his coverings and looked at a pair of hair bands. Paul hadn't known that Sarah was taking Aerial Dance lessons. He asked her what it was like but she found it hard to explain. She showed him some pictures on the laptop earlier but this was even more astonishing. He couldn't imagine holding himself aloft by merely wrapping up in fabric and swinging through the air.

 

An entirely different impossibility now that Sarah seemed more a mountain than a person. 

Imagining Sarah twirl like a gymnastic made his situation feel even more fantastic. She might as well be Godzilla - a goddess.

 

Paul's attention was distracted by a shuffling from Sarah's bed. 

 

Paul Froze, intent on listening more carefully. He heard Sarah move about in her sleep.

Paul wondered if she was a snorer.

 

Snoring didn't follow but he could hear her breathing. It was louder than before. 

Or maybe he was just listening.

 

Paul thought Sarah might be awake. She probably was finding it as hard to sleep tonight as he was finding it. 

It was a very strange day.

 

As Sarah sounded her restlessness, Paul squired out of his sleeping bag. Pushing the cotton pad away beside the hairbands and he wiggled out. 

 

There was no convenient zipper - he had only one way in and out. 

 

As Paul escaped the folds of his bed he stood up in the dresser drawer. Its walls an inch above his head. 

Like everything else, this was more significant that a normal person would ever care to notice.

 

Paul climbed up onto a lavender pair to look over the edge of the drawer. 

"Sarah," he said. "Are you awake?"

 

Sarah didn't respond. 

 

As Paul peeked over the side he immediately ducked down again.

Then he slowly started to raise his head once more.

 

Before him, Sarah was masturbating. Her legs spread wide like a frog, and holding a toy down to her crotch. 

 

With only his eyes and nose above the Woodline, Paul could see everything. 

Sarah's blankets had fallen to the floor.

She was completely naked.

Her hair dispersed on her pillow as she writhed on the mattress.

 

Her eyes closed, biting her lip, shaking.

 

It was too much for Paul. This was not something he was supposed to see.

 

Paul hid away from the action and fumbled his way back into his bed. diving in face first and then struggling to right himself.

 

By the time he laid on his back he could feel his penis poking up. Tenting the sock.

 

A mere 3 feet away from him, Paul heard Sarah gasp for breath. The bed creaking as she let out a moan of superb release.

 

Paul laid there in silence. Surrounded by the full awareness of Sarah. Her space, her stuff, her smell.

 

Paul could smell her sex. Which only made him harder. He found himself even harder as this absorbed into him. It was irresistible - as before he could only think of her as a force of nature. He had no choice but to be included in her desire.

 

Sarah hadn't stopped, Paul could hear the hum of her vibrator change pitch. She was moving directly onto another orgasm.

 

Consciously Paul had a thought about how wrong this all was. He was certain that Sarah would never have done this if she thought he could see her, hear her. 

 

Paul thought about how overwhelming Sarah was now. How powerful and important he was.

 

Paul thought about Amber. How she must now be even stronger, smarter and sexier than ever.

 

Paul was humping his sleeping bag. This was instinctual, inevitable.

 

As Sarah shuddered in pleasure for a 2nd time, Paul could only think about how she would too be unstoppable if she grew like Amber.

 

Why had he been mopey about all of this when they were so obviously enjoying it? Surely that's what he would want?

 

She already had it in herself already the will to take what she wanted. To be successful and Happy. This was a good thing.

 

Now Paul was completely in the throws of his erotic dream. He held himself and furiously thrashed, jerked, and humped.

 

For a third time, Sarah cried out in orgasm. The waves of her pleasure rocking up and down her bedside.

After a few deep breaths, she slowly started to come down on the impossible high. She reached for her blankets and tucked herself in to go to sleep.

 

 

Later, when she did the laundry, Sarah would find a tiny stain on her favorite pair of socks.

_ _ _ 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Chapter 13 by Thenumber2ring
Author's Notes:

Chapter 12: Mini-Bar

Scott's back was sore from the many times he'd had it slapped tonight. Dozens of men in their smart Indochino suits had asked him over and over again the same question.

 

"Where did you find her?"

 

"How are you so lucky?"

 

"You've sealed the deal yet?"

 

He found her accidently, he was asked to attend some boring pitch meeting for an unimportant biomedical tech firm. There was nothing interesting about anybody else there, or even the product they were pushing. 

But she, who could ignore her.

 

Amber's hand hit the table, knocking shot glasses to the floor. Cheers erupted behind her. It was the third arm-wrestling match she had won. Amber raised her arms in victory as the crowd congratulated her vigorously. 

 

Business like this attracts a competitive spirit, Amber was outcompeting all.

 

"How was Scott so Lucky?"

Of course he'd like to think that it wasn't all luck. That he had some ability to recognize greatness. Naturally it was easy to notice a woman like Amber. She was easily taller than Scott when they first met.

 

A few weeks ago her pencil skirt rested just above his middle. Scott suspected that Amber's long legs kept her torso above Scott's middle.

Is that a thing? Does Scott have a longer chest than most? Are Amber's legs just unusually long?

 

Well of course they're long. She's 7 feet tall! 

 

As no one seemed able to keep up with Amber's strength, or her voracious appetite for liquor, the Bizzness Bros had started comparing their hand sizes to Amber.

Her aquamarine nails standing in stark contrast to the boring peachy-pink flesh tones.

In this way, Amber too surpassed the competition.

 

Amber playfully curled the tips of her finger ever so above the ends of her fellow. 

Amber let her outstretched fingers slide in between her rivals. As her hand interlaced with the other she held tightly, keeping his smaller hand in her grasp. 

The crowd jeered and laughed. It seemed like Amber could palm a basketball! 

 

After a few more jokes at the expense of the little men around her Amber stood up. Men backed away from her powerful body as she smoothed out the wrinkles in her cool-colored dress. 

 

Amber was more than 7 feet tall now. Her head clearly above the next highest in the crowd. Even if there wasn't a direct opening between Scott and her, he would be able to make her out.

 

Standing like a lighthouse in the sea of drab suits, amber looked down at the ground.

"Where are my shoes," she asked, looking below. "I took them off after all the walking."

 

Everyone else too started to observe the floor, wrestling each other to get lower and lower.

One man dove under the table where Amber had been sitting, resurfacing like a submarine and holding up her black pump.

 

Amber took it with the same care she would handle a torpedo. "Thank you," which was enough of a phrase to melt a glacier or freeze lava.

 

Another man came by with Amber's second shoe. She took it before casually brushing him aside. 

She needed room to raise her foot and fix her heel.

 

Now, even more elevated, Amber made her way through the crowd.

"I'll call that Bedtime," she said - to much wailing and moaning.

 

Amber did not stop, and nobody else could make her. She walked to Scott on her way out the door and merely added, "Lead on."

 

Scott did so, ushering Amber out of the hotel bar and back to the guest room.

He caught one last look at the jealousy right below Amber's elbow.

 

_ _ _ 

 

"That stuff is always overpriced," Amber told Scott as he examined the mini-fridge in the hotel suite.

 

Scott looked up, and closed the tiny door, holding an even smaller 1 ounce bottle of tequila.

"I am the director of a very successful marketing firm," Scott said. "Made even more successful by your appearance this weekend."

Scott twisted the flimsy plastic cap and downed the bottle, "We can afford this."

 

"The advantage of using your black card."

 

Tossing the bottle aside Scott approached Amber on the bed.

"I must admit you continue to amaze me," he praised. His eyes hovering over everything he liked to see.

Long Legs

Her hips screaming to be freed from her dress

2 HUGE tracts of land...

 

"You're welcome," it was all Amber said before she laid back on the bed and pulled dress to reveal her exposed crotch.

 

Scott accepted the invitation. Bringing himself in. He began to kiss her legs. Staring with her calf, and then her thigh, before he was going to move up.

 

Scott crawled closer up on the mattress reaching for Amber breasts, until he felt himself blocked.

 

Scott looked up over Amber midsection to her nipples, peeking out over the blue-green folds. Amber was biting her lip in anticipation, her body slowly writhing.

 

Amber was holding him at arm's length.

 

Scott tried to push up closer to her, to reach her breasts, her lips.

She was too strong.

 

Amber opened her eyes to see Scott struggling. He had stopped kissing her body and had started fighting her arms to try and reach her.

 

Amber stopped nibbling her lower lip, "Go down on me," she indicated her pussy.

 

Scott froze, not speaking, not moving.

 

"I want you to eat my pussy," she said. "I can feel how wet I am, I've been waiting all day for this."

 

Scott looked at Amber, she was indeed ready. Puffy and moist.

Scott returned his gaze to Amber's wonderful face, her engorged nipples.

Then he saw her long arms fixing him in place.

 

"Can't we just do it normally," Scott said. "I'll do that later, but you're keeping me all hard for no reason."

 

"Keeping you hard?"

 

"Yeah," Scott defended, "I've been waiting too, why do I have to go first."

 

"Well," Amber said slowly, "I think I deserve it."

 

"What?"

 

"I think after all the people I impressed today, all the times that I gave you credit as the recruiter who brought me in that you'd be more grateful."

 

"I am grateful!” he said indignantly

 

"A Little thank you would be nice."

 

"This evening was supposed to be nice."

 

Amber closed her legs. Scott had to withdraw from the bed as her body would have cast him aside like a rag doll.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"I'm ordering room service," Amber said, opening her nightstand drawer and retrieving a booklet.

She also pulled out a purple dildo. 

Scott's expression turned from anger to awe, as he saw just how crazy that thing was. Equally as impossible as Amber.

 

Before Amber dialed the phone she looked back at Scott and pounced on him.

Scott couldn't flee fast enough. She held him by the scruff of his collar and pulled him up off his feet before flinging him out the door.

"You'll never see any of this," she said.

 

Scott was speechless, he couldn't believe how this had all changed in 30 seconds. He could only look at Amber above him, before his field of view turned black.

 

She had thrown a bath towel over his face.

 

The door to the Suite was closed, Scott's keycard was on the floor of the room in his pants.

Scott slowly got to his feet, tying the towel around him toga style.

 

 

On the other side of the door, he could hear the mattress quaking and the thundering of the headboard against the wall.

_ _ _ 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 14 by Thenumber2ring
Author's Notes:

Chapter 13 - Happy Wife Happy Life

"I think we're going to need two cameras for this," Roger said. He abandoned his efforts with one lens to reach for a 2nd bag. Fishing out a new tripod he extended its legs right beside its twin.

"Amber don't use your hands to hold onto Paul, it'll mess up the focus when I try to zoom in on his face."

 

"I was just trying to keep him warm," Amber said, her fingers softly covering Paul's Body. "I'll keep away when it's all ready to go."

 

Paul shivered. He was wearing a Ken Doll sized suit, but his core mass was a hundredth, a thousandth of what it was before.

Paul held onto his wife's thumb, feeling her blood pulse beneath the skin. Feeling this fraction of her keeping him warm.

 

"Can I help," Sarah asked, getting up from her chair. 

 

"Sure," Roger said, "Tighten those wingnuts."

 

As the pair fiddled with the equipment, Vanessa closed her compact and brought the briefcase out to the living room.

"Are you excited? Today's the last day!"

 

"I don't know if that's what I would say," Paul replied.

 

"I think he's just anxious for this affair to be over with," Amber added for him. She looked down at her right knee, crossed over one leg, and made a perch for her tiny husband.

 

"A Return to normal," Paul said himself cross-legged on Amber's denim kneecap.

 

"Oh there's no going back to normal," Vanessa said. "You've changed, developed, learned, and grown!" Vanessa gestured to Amber, in a needlessly obvious way.

"After all those testimonials you've given in front of the cameras, those saucy intimate details - that's not something you can put back in the bottle."

 

Paul looked up at Vanessa's face, halfway between him down low, and Amber so high above.

 

"I just mean" he said, "That I can properly use a toilet again," Paul said. "I don't think I can service any more surprises."

 

"We're ace now," Roger peeked out from behind the screen. He handed a bear of headphones to Sarah before hushing everyone else and giving a countdown."

 

Vanessa hummed to herself as the recording light came on and the scene began. 

 

"Amber, and Paul we've had many meetings like this before right in this very room. How many weeks has it been..." 

Nobody waited for an answer to that. The couple merely gave a nod and a smile as the hostess charged ahead,"

 

"I suppose it's no secret who we think is the winner of our little contest."

 

Paul blushed, which was captured by Roger's high resolution lens.

 

"It's a little obvious," Amber said. "Poor Paul hasn't felt right in several weeks now." She almost reached out to give her husband the tiniest of hugs, but them remembered not to bring her hand into frame.

"Honestly the whole thing has been one-sided."

 

"Is that right Paul," Do you feel that this whole thing is over and done with?"

 

Paul withheld a sigh, they agreed earlier on what he wanted to express. "I've said before, that I felt this whole contest was unfair."

 

Vanessa jerked her head towards Roger, Paul followed the cue to look at the Camera. Nobody else could share the perspective with him. It was just him, the audience, and Ambers Jeans.

"When I shrank the first time, it seemed like a hugh... overreaction," Paul consciously avoided a word that referenced size.

 

"I felt good originally that night, like my wife and I were the perfect team, we even won as I recall. I didn't think that it was fair for me to lose out on so much for one bad decision."

 

Vanessa looked down at him from the living room canyon that was his couch to his armchair. 

"Do you still feel that way?" Vanessa asked.

 

Paul took a deep breath.

 

"Do you think it's not fair?" Amber asked. She also was looking down towards Paul. He returned the gaze up at his wife made goddess.

 

"No," Paul said. Smiling at Amber. "It would only be unfair if what happened didn't match up to the person it happened to."

 

Paul returned to the Camera leaning in to convey as much as he could with his miniscule form. "Amber is a great person, and what has happened to her has been great, which is itself great."

 

Vanessa raised her eyebrows in distress, that was too few words and too many too.

 

"I mean to say," Paul continued, "That I'm not happy about being so small, but it's not a bad thing for Amber to have gotten an extra boost. It was a good thing, and she deserves it."

 

Amber tried to hide her smile from the Camera. Her eyes locked with Paul's kept her expression away from those watching at home.

 

"Lovely," Vanessa said, "That's so wonderful that you two have this bond." 

 

Vanessa stood up from her chair, Roger swung his Camera around to follow. "Which brings me to the ultimate finale," Vanessa said, "I have one last gift for you two."

 

Vanessa stood up from her chair, Roger swung his Camera around to follow. "Which brings me to the ultimate finale," Vanessa said, "I have one last gift for you two."

 

"Uh oh," Paul silently said.

Amber instinctively reached towards her husband, cinematography be damned. 

 

Vannes pulled up the briefcase and handed it to Amber.

"Congratulations," she said. "It's yours to keep!"

 

"What," Amber blurted out, taken aback. 

 

"This is yours now," Vanessa repeated. "I've cleared it with all those researchers at Berkley. You can use the Device however you want now."

 

Amber took the briefcase and opened it up. Revealing the button, levers, and touchscreen inside. "Oh my god," she said, "but how would I?"

 

"I'll show you," Vanessa offered, "In fact let's start by putting little Paul back to right."

 

Vanessa leaned over Amber's shoulder and indicated the various controls as Sarah came into view and placed Paul on the floor. 

 

Paul was level with her shoelaces when Vanessa said, "Stand back now."

 

Sarah did so giving room

 

"Just press here."

 

Amber did.

 

It was a bizarre feeling, almost the exact opposite as the Dizziness Paul had felt when he dwindled in the past. But that itself was not something that could be described. Unlike any other sensation.

 

Paul found his world returning to him shrinking into place, like a pool of rainwater coalescing near the drain. Paul found himself eyes to Sarah's skirt, then to the top of the couch, and then to Amber's waist. He grew and grew and then stopped.

 

"4 foot 3," Vanessa said, his new normal. 

 

"Normal?" Paul asked. "I thought this show was over."

 

But Vanessa waved this away, "Its up to her now, she's in charge."

 

Amber reached out to Paul and pulled him onto the couch with her, he sat on he lap as she resumed control of the device.

"Don't worry Paul, this will be fine. I've got an idea for something I've been waiting for since I went away."

 

Before Paul could guess what that would be Amber stood up and observed the two other women. Both of their heads only gracing the bottom of her boobs. 

"I will admit that I couldn't have done this alone," Amber said. She looked at Sarah and flipped a switch on the device. "Paul was right, it would be wrong not to reward a good deed."

 

Sarah started to grow now, her body rising up towards the ceiling, the hem of her skirt reaching past the couch. Her blouse pulled taut as she instinctively stretched her new body.

Sarah stopped just as she was eye to eye with Amber. 

"There Amber," said. "It seems unfair for me to be the one and only goddess."

Sarah merely giggled in delight, and smiled jubilantly at Paul on the couch.

 

"You two," Amber said turning to Vanessa as well," I wouldn't be like this now without you."

 

Vanessa kicked off her shoes as she also burst upwards, ascending, to match the other two women. 

"Oh my," Vanessa said, "Is it always that pleasurable?"

 

Amber nodded.

Sarah smiled in agreement, "So that wasn't just me who felt that huh?"

 

All three of them laughed and joyously complimented each other's statuesque physique. 

 

After a few rounds of this, the conversation drifted off, until Sarah asked, "This isn't right is it?"

 

"What do you mean?" Amber asked.

 

"No," Vanessa agreed, "Sarah's right, you are the winner aren't you?"

 

The two of them smiled at the Goddess, their eyes tempting Amber's Self Indulgence.

 

"Well," Amber said. "It's only fair."

 

 

Paul watched mutely as his head fell in line with his wife's waist, her crotch, her  thighs and beyond.

_ _ _ 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11046